JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Taiyoushin

Author Topic: Hope - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 6/9/2015  (Read 19833 times)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 5 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (9/8/15)
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2015, 05:44:50 AM »
Ohhh bed scene!! eh.. I mean cute bed scene!

Why is it when i read the sentence i just... :rofl:

A for the latest update, liking it as usual!  :twothumbs

But, i wonder what's the realtionship between annin and rena..?

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 6 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (11/8/15)
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2015, 04:29:59 AM »
really rena? you punch jurina?  :on lol: :on lol:
hmm.. i can smell takuya's perfume from here!  :dizzy:
eh?! annin?  :grr: :temper: :on voodoo:
ahh.. rena got jealous  :luvluv2:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 7 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (19/8/15)
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2015, 03:34:57 AM »
Replies

key17 : Yup, Rena the puncher. I like the fact that she could punch people somehow  :lol:

Kairi65 : Annin & Rena's relationship shall soon be unravel slowly  :glasses:

huffhuff : I love Annin too and my kokoro was in pain putting Annin in this fic ;A;

Athena48 :  Thank you for commenting after being a silent reader over this fic !  :kneelbow: Annin has some hidden intentions (hints) lol

Thank you for your feedback. The replies meant a lot to me since I could know how you guys perceive this story and such. This would be my last update for this week (?) maybe since I'm a little busy preparing for my degree intake this Saturday. But of course, I will try my best to update a new chapter probz next week or so  :grin: Here's chapter 7 !

A slight disgruntled frown came upon her face as she stared at the last question. Racking her brains hard, she must know it, she must ! She had seen this question before and she had done it some other day. This is totally one of those moments where she, Rena, would feel like banging her head on the desk. Not that she haven’t done it before, but sometimes, the memories reinstalled back to her brain when she does it and sometimes, only the searing pain on her forehead is what is left.

The teacher supervising their class announced that they had 10 minutes left, and the class soon buzz with sudden sound of flipping pages and chairs being tucked in properly. Rena too, muster all her might on doing the last question and finishing it just in time as the teacher said “Drop your pens.”

“Today’s test was a piece of cake isn’t it?”

Rena shrugged at Takuya’s declaration as they headed out from the school compound. Today is the third time, Rena is forcefully being walked outside with Takuya. Sure, they will meet outside. Outside when their car has arrived, but recently, thanks to Jurina’s absence, Takuya seems to take it as a chance and walked with her.
Rena half-heartedly listen to those bores stories of Takuya, near the guard house, while scanning the students coming out from the school compound, hoping for Jurina in sight. After a couple of minutes, with Takuya droning on about the fall of a certain country’s currency, Rena spot Jurina walking towards them, and besides her, there was Annin.

“Iriyama-san,” Takuya inspected her in a curious manner, “once again, it’s a quite a rare occasion for me to see a person like you, hanging out with this, uh—what’s her name again?”

“Jurina,” Annin answered softly, “well, we just came back from meeting Mieko sensei. Asking for some tips and hints for tomorrow’s last paper. Just stating, if you’re wondering…”

Annin gazed at Rena intently, which Rena look away and said nothing. Jurina who might sense something quite off, tried to form some sort of conversation but only manage and “Uhh….”

Takuya who was oblivious to everything, suddenly asked Annin, “So, how’s your father? I heard your pops isn’t really doing well with his health last month. Is he okay now?”
        “Oh, my father ,?” Annin raised an eyebrow tauntingly, “he’s in a pink of health. You know, after his long business trip, I now, could finally get to spend more time with him since he’s back home.”

“That’s good to hear. You should come and have din—“

“The car’s here,”dejects Rena, cutting the conversation, as Mr Yoko parked the car in front of them, following by Takuya’s car from behind. Rena went inside without a word, followed by Jurina who gave a hasty, awkward parting towards Annin.

“Well that was slightly intense,” spoke Jurina as she shut the door.

-

“Nee Jurina, are you close with Annin?”

Jurina hesitates for a while, before shifting her position, facing her, Rena. She seemed to stare at her while Rena lay motionless, staring at the ceiling. “The fact that I just had a proper conversation with her for the first time today and she gave me a ride, I could say, we’re kinda friends (?)”answered Jurina in a pondering tone.

“Un~”

“….”

“…….”

“Uh…it’s definitely not me to ask, but I just somehow feel like asking, but uh, did you two had some history….

“No. Aside from a friendly competition on being the first in rank, we aren’t mutual.” Rena answered firmly, which was half a lie, but half true at the same time.

“Okay....”

“She’s pretty isn’t she?” Rena did not know how that managed to slipped from her lips, plus it sounded like some horrible, controlling lover. Wait, lover? What in the world—

“Uhh….”

“Forget that, I wasn’t thinking straight. It just blurted out and I don’t even know wh—“

“Do you like me?”

Never. Never in Rena’s life had she faced such a frank question that made her heart felt like it was being electrocuted. Rena have to admit, meeting and getting to know Jurina was a wonderful distress. Wonderful, because it was the first time Rena befriended a person who was seemingly too interesting and yet colourless in an unexplainable way. And their friendship amazingly starts at the rooftop, which makes her ponder if it was fate. Day by day, getting to know this intriguing character of Jurina, the fondness somewhere inside seemingly increases and—

“You don’t have to answer,”

Did Rena’s ear deceived her, or did she heard a small sigh as Jurina switch back to her old position, facing the opposite of her. The short conversation ends there.

-

“Tell me again, why do I have to go to this party again?” Jurina gritted her teeth while looking annoyingly at the mirror.

From head to toe, Jurina is lavishly being worn in a pale orange dress, with white pearls bracelet clasped on her right wrist. Her hair was also being made, as in, being combed in a ‘proper neat way’, according to what the maid, Kanaco, said earlier. Jurina had mentally jumped over the cliff in a repeating manner for the past few minutes after staring at her own herself through the mirror.

“It’s not just a party. It’s a large banquet for Mr Watanabe huge success over his booming sales. And, like any other businessmen and merchants who got invited, this is a huge chance for a pep talk promotion with one another,” explained Rena as she gazed at Jurina who was still staring horridly at herself at the mirror, “and besides, you look amazing to me.”

A warm feeling radiates through Jurina’s cheeks and she wished that her cheeks didn’t show off any possible signs of turning red.  Rena could be very very frank at times, but sometimes, she would just be silence and not utter a word, which makes it more confusing, especially on the convo that nigh—“

“The car’s ready,” one of the maids rapped the door.

-

Multiple huge white tents being set out at the enormous backyard of Mr Watanabe’s manor. Following with laughters, and somehow an Arabic tune being played from the huge speakers. Jurina felt slightly awkward as she walked upon many, many strangers dressing up to date and speaking in a business language while their sons and their daughters stood diligently by their side, with a small smile while nodding to what the other is saying.

Jurina was being introduced a couple of times tonight as some of the people took an interest upon her, probably knowing, who the heck is this girl. It’s been already decided by Rena’s father earlier, that Jurina would be known as Rena’s cousin, which makes it not really that pretentious since they both do, share the same surname. If it wasn’t for Mr Matsui, who has been very generous towards Jurina for the past couple of weeks, she wouldn’t have agreed when he asked her to come to this event with him.

“If there’s a cute girl, hit her up for me,” Nakanishi repeatedly reminded the same thing.

There were loads. But most of them look less adventurous and more of a I-am-the-obedient-child look, unlike the girl besides her who’s gazing intently at a fountain ahead.

“Dad, can you excuse us for a while. I want to take some drinks,” said Rena and her dad hastily nodded as he was deeply in a conversation with two other men. “Cmon Jurina.”

Rena grabbed Jurina’s hand and they carefully walked passed all the crowded people and headed to the fountain. The fountain was radiating different shades of light from purple to sapphire blue and in the depths, there seems to be lots of coins, supposing these rich people have nothing to do with their pennies, resulting it to be thrown in at the fountain.

“Have you heard a story that if you make a wish and throw a coin inside a fountain, your wish will come true?” Rena asked, her brown orbs absorbed in the fountains.

“Umm, I lack of reading fictional books when I was a kid, but uhh, I think I might know—“

“Wanna try?”

Jurina need not answer as Rena was already fussing on her purse, taking out a coin for herself and for Jurina. Rena then calmly closed her eyes and and a few seconds later, she tossed it inside the fountain. This is definitely some sort of a superstitious thing, thought Jurina to herself.

“You don’t wanna do it?” prodded Rena, sounding a little down.

Jurina heaved a sigh and hold grasped the coin while she mentally make a wish for a happy life, and throw the coin inside. Quite amusing, Jurina thought, after she had tossed the coin in, Jurina felt like tossing more somehow. What magic is this fountain doing to her?

“What did you wish for?” Rena promptly asked, “ah, let me guess. Is it, ‘I hope I can get out from this place asap’ or ‘Can the people around me talk in a language that I could understand?’”

Rena laughed at her own jokes, which somehow managed to crook a smile on Jurina’s lips. “Yeah, something like that. And what did you wish for?”

“Having a life where I would not look back to the past and keep moving forward happily with a person I care about,” Rena answered simply with a smile.

“Shouldn’t I be the one to wish that? Jurina prompt teasingly, “I suppose I might have to make another wish again.”

Rena grinned and about to fished out another coin from her purse when two other guests stood beside them at the fountain. You could say, both hers and Rena’s smile vanished somewhat.

“Jurina, you didn’t told me you would come to this event too,” Annin jokingly punched her arm, “and you look great. So feminine I must say.”

Again, Jurina felt like jumping from the highest cliff. Annin was wearing a smooth purple satin dress, and her hair was being draped on her right side, making her look very stunning. But not as stunning as Rena, Jurina’s mind mentally added on.

“Quite a surprise to see you here,” Takuya stood beside Annin, staring defiantly at Jurina, “you should be thankful to Rena’s father for bringing you to this elite banquet. I don’t think you would stand a chance to come here if it wasn’t for her father.”

“Takuya!” Rena exclaimed, “can you stop being rude to her for a second!”

“What…” Takuya shrugs and throw another shady look at Jurina, but instantly say no more.

“By the way,”Annin continued, “I heard the news. Congratulations Rena. And oh, you too Takuya.” Rena looked puzzled and could not comprehended what Annin meant, and so does Jurina.

“What do you mean?”

Takuya suddenly cleared his voice in the most feigning way and made a jaw dropping statement, “Haven’t you heard Rena? We’re getting engaged.”

“What??

Offline daichi matsui

• Silent reader 95% - Wmatsui_timemachine
  • If i left comment = Congratulation you are a great author!!
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2015, 05:07:57 AM »
I hate Takuya for the moon and back  :on voodoo:
Btw really good chapter author-san :twothumbs

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2015, 05:36:47 AM »
That smug face Takuya, I really want to beat him.. :angry: And Annin make it worse to bring the engagement topic.. Ugh.. :banghead:
And I really love cool Jurina Marco-san.. I hope you could make her more cool and cold.. hehe.. XD
Cz if I see her in feminine clothes I can't help to think she is cute so if you could make her wearing a suit it would be perfect for her to standing beside the gorgeous and beautiful Rena.. Sorry its just my wish.. :banghead:
Thanks for update and good luck to your study,.. :twothumbs

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2015, 07:00:18 AM »
Damn that Takuya!!!! :angry:

That smug face Takuya, I really want to beat him.. :angry: And Annin make it worse to bring the engagement topic.. Ugh.. :banghead:
And I really love cool Jurina Marco-san.. I hope you could make her more cool and cold.. hehe.. XD
Cz if I see her in feminine clothes I can't help to think she is cute so if you could make her wearing a suit it would be perfect for her to standing beside the gorgeous and beautiful Rena.. Sorry its just my wish.. :banghead:
Thanks for update and good luck to your study,.. :twothumbs

And yes! Jurina wearing a suit would definitely look better! :inlove:

Anyway, thanks for the update, author san! :thumbsup

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2015, 07:22:18 AM »
WHAT?? Rena engaged with Takuya?  :grr:
lol, i already expecting that actually  :lol:
ohhh so Annin is from the same "circle" with Rena and Takuya i see..
why do i have feeling that Annin and Takuya will ganged up so with that, Takuya will have Rena by himself without Jurina in the pictures! because i can see that Takuya really dislike Jurina! and i think he knows that Rena is interest in Jurina... lolol  :on lol:

thank you for the update~ i'll wait patiently for the next update!~

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2015, 08:48:24 AM »
“Do you like me?”
YESS!!! YESSS!! RENA-CHAN LIKES YOU!!

hey takuya!!  :shifty: are you ready?  :onionwhip: i will make you like this  :on beatup

i'll pray for you  :prayers: so you can update it soon

Offline huffhuff

• ecchi
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2015, 02:10:02 PM »
nooo!!
i like juriannin friendship..
please dont make annin be the bad guy..
at least not as bad as takuya..
 :mon cute:

as always, thank you for the update  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 8 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (26/8/15)
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2015, 04:38:28 AM »
Replies

@huffhuff : Annin actually is a vengeful character, but I didnt portray her that way much (atm)  :nervous

@key17 : The emoji's you post always make me laugh  :k-hello:

@Athena48 : Annin is in the same circle with Takuya and Rena since they come from a family of business thingy, but Annin has her own plan  :glasses:

@Kairi65 & @Raizel : I was really contemplating whether to make Jurina wear a suit, but in the end, I chose a dress, since it was a formal kind of party lol idek kill me  :imdead:

@daichimatsui : Thank you !!  XD

Sorry if I post this chapt kinda late  :doh: I just moved in to my hostel and yeah, pretty much just started my life as a degree student. But still, I'll make time to write this fic so dont worry  :twothumbs Thank you for the comments. Here's chapter 8 !! Sorry if its a bit short

Silence engulfed in the car as they went back home. A restraining air floats around between Rena and Mr Matsui, making Jurina and Mr Yoko quite uncomfortable. Jurina relished what happened earlier after she and Rena found out about the engagement.

“Rena, where are you going?” Jurina asked as she pursues the girl ahead her, scurrying among the crowds in haste.

“To my dad,” Rena answered, her eyes searching the crowd. And later, just a few meters ahead, talking with 2 other men in posh suits, was her father.

“Excuse me, dad…”

“Oh, Rena, Jurina,” Mr Matsui spoke cheerfully, maybe a little tipsy by the wine he’s holding, “Are you enjoying your time here?”

“We need to talk. Now.”

“…I can’t believe it. How could you?” Jurina overheard Rena’s voice was about to crack. Jurina stood cautiously a few meters away from the two of them, making sure no one would walk to the direction where the two were having an argument.

“What do you mean? I’m doing this for you. Why are you sounding so disappointed? I thought you liked him.” A confuse yet frustrated tone of Mr Matsui could be heard upon her daughter’s disagreement. “You and Takuya have known each other for quite a time now. And his father and Takuya himself is more than happy about this decision.”

An exasperated sigh escaped from Rena, “Just because we’ve known each other for a long time, doesn’t mean I want him to be my fiancée!”
After a few speechless moment, Rena walk away with teary eyes and Jurina worriedly follow suit.

After Jurina washed her face, she went out from the washroom to find Rena staring outside. Her expression reflects from the window showed a blank expression. One that is hard yet easy to comprehend. Jurina approached her from behind.

“Hey,”

Rena shuddered as she felt Jurina’s hand on her shoulder. She wondered how long had she been standing vacantly on the same spot. “Hmm?”

“You okay?”
Jurina knew the moment it slipped from her mouth, she knew, it was one of the most stupidest thing to ask. Rena turned facing her, her eyes portraying an undefined gloom, eyes glistening with tears, she embrace Jurina, who moved a few steps back at the sudden impact.

They were at the same position, while Jurina awkwardly stroke Rena’s hair. She felt Rena’s warm tears soaked in her shoulder as she silently sobbed. Jurina thought it was best for her to not ask anything yet at the moment regarding the frustrating matter. Yes, it was clearly frustrating. The news. Jurina pondered on how could she felt this much of irritation upon the news, and soon realize later that she had actually felt for this girl, Rena.

Jurina was very much aware of the girl’s presence for the past 2 months. She had not noticed anything strange within herself, but lately, something about that Takuya’s presence and the recent news, stirred something inside. Inside her heart to be much clearer. But who is she? Who is she comparing to a wealthy family alike Takuya and Rena. She does not deserve to have these silly feelings. Why? Of all times, why now? She questions herself.

Rena soon released her embrace and apologizes for her sudden action as she stared down in embarrassment.

“It’s late. We should head to sleep,” spoke Rena as she brushed the remaining of her tears using her sleeve.

“Sleep? You’re only saying this after you soaked my shoulders with you waterworks,”Jurina teased, trying to cheer the girl up, only to receive a light punch on her shoulder with a now, smiling, Rena.

The news soon flies fast within the school. Some people who knew that Jurina is currently associating with Rena, bravely approached her to confirmed whether the news about the engagement was true. Only to get a shrug or silence as a reply.

Jurina also saw that one time, that particular one time, where she went to the drink machine, as she had a sudden crave for hot chocolate. She saw Takuya with his clique gloating around, saying that his engagement ceremony would be one of the most magnificent throughout Japan. Show off brat, thought Jurina.

Rena was dealing the sudden confrontation of the news in a quite different way. Avoiding giving clear answers and only managing a small shrug or a smile towards the students asking her.

“I don’t get it.” Airin spoke as she put both hands under her chin, “I thought you weren’t into him. How could both of you be getting engaged soon?”

“I myself don’t get it too, Airin,”answered Rena as she puts her book inside her bag.

“I see…” Airin pondered own her own but soon pointed out at the girl waiting for Rena outside their class, “How does that girl feel? I thought both of you might
have had something…”

Rena slings her bag and looked outside her class to find Jurina leaning against the wall outside of her class. A smile crept upon her face as she stood up.

“Why aren’t you with Annin?”

The first question Jurina was given as she walked at the hall, heading outside of the school compound. “Huh?  I don’t get your question…”

“Well, you were always with her last week during the semi-finals. Both of you looked quite inseparable to me,” voiced Rena as she tried to wipe out any trace of jealousy.

“We were helping each other out for the upcoming papers,” answered Jurina truthfully, “and you were being the same way too. Weren’t you and Takuya were so attached last week?”

“What? We weren’t attached!”

“So was I !” stated Jurina, defending herself. Seeing the conversation were heading in a pointless road, both of them gave up and silence retreat them.

Jurina saw Takuya and some of his cliques ahead at the guard’s house, waiting for the car. She also noticed a quite displease look on Rena’s face as she saw the view ahead of them. Jurina did not know how she came upon such an idea, but she boldly suggest, “Wanna take another route back home for a change?”
A bright, mischievous grin from Rena was already enough for an answer and so they went along.

Behind their school, there was a back entrance but it was already locked since the teachers thought it would be much safer for the students to go back home using the front gate since the guard could have a lookout more clearly there.

Jurina who used this route multiple times especially when she was late to school discovered another way to enter the school grounds, which was through a hole-like dry drain, filled with dead leafs. The secret entrance remains unnoticed by the school, but a couple of students, including Jurina knew about it.

“This is totally unreal” Rena expressed as she and Jurina crouched down a little on the drain as they walked outside the hole separating the school and the outside.

Jurina extend her hand and hoist Rena up from the hole and there they were on the back street. “Are you liking this small adventure so far?”

“You bet,”

Rena alleged Mr Yoko soon with a text, saying that she will be back home a little bit late, and do not worry on transport as she already got one. Mr Yoko only replied with an ‘Okay’ added on with a wink.

They planned to go back home by bus, but before that, they went to one of Jurina’s favourite store where she used to buy her chocolate bun every morning when she came to school. Jurina thought Rena would like it, since there was also melonpan being sold over there, knowing how Rena has a huge dorky likings for it. Jurina also have not been visiting the place for almost a month as she has been living with Rena now.

After buying a favourable amount of buns, which melonpan exceeds more than anything, Jurina decided to bring Rena to the Hatsumori Park, which meant The Park Of Beginnings. The park was not far from Jurina’s old flat, and it was just few metres away from her part-time workplace.
They sat on the bench provided from the park and munch on the buns they just bought. The autumn wind blew making them sitting more closer to one another.

“I’m sorry on what you have gone these past few days,” Rena spoke as she wiped her mouth with a spare handkerchief, “Knowing you, it must have been utterly annoying for the students to ask you this and that about me.

“Tch, you bet. I almost felt like choking them at one point,” joked Jurina, but then she changed to a serious tone, “But I know you’re having it worse than I do. Sorry I couldn’t do anything for you.”

“It’s okay. It’s not like the students weren’t expecting this engagement thing to happen,” sighed Rena, but then an amused look came upon her face, “but aren’t you being quite nice to me lately? I almost said ‘Aww you’re so sweet’ when you apologized.”

“Why? Can’t I be sweet to you for an exchange at the moment? Oh, I forgot, you preferred Takuya being sweet to you, isn’t it?” mocked Jurina.
Jurina received another small punch from Rena but what she said later almost made her off guard. “I like the sweet Jurina. Jurina who waits for me after school, Jurina who replied to my answers sarcastically or in an expressionless way, Jurina who acts cold yet kind, Jurina who take me out in this small adventure….”

Seeing how she had express herself way too much, Rena looked down at her shoes, gripping the bench tight, with face as red as a tomato. Whilst Jurina, feeling her heart almost leapt out of her cage, remains quite for a few seconds before saying, “I like Rena too.”

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2015, 06:22:09 AM »
Wah.. I'm waiting for your update Marco-san..
And wow I can't believe that finally Jurina realize her feeling toward Rena..
I really love the cold but kind Jurina.. :inlove:

Seeing how she had express herself way too much, Rena looked down at her shoes, gripping the bench tight, with face as red as a tomato. Whilst Jurina, feeling her heart almost leapt out of her cage, remains quite for a few seconds before saying, “I like Rena too.”

Oh.. that Jurina, you said it buddy.. Now you must fight for her, don't you? :w00t:
Thanks for update.. :twothumbs

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2015, 06:36:59 AM »
Confession :)) thank for update new chap.
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2015, 07:42:41 AM »
OMGGG!!! Is that indirect confession Jurina?? hahahahaha  :twothumbs
well, i'm expecting Annin for this chap.. too bad she didnt show up in this chap..
but yeah maybe in the next chap you gonna put JuriAnnin moment!  :P
oh yeah about Jurina Aunts.. did she really ditch Jurina? and is that okay for Jurina living with Rena for that long? i mean don't Jurina felt being burden for Rena?
hahaha.. well sorry for asking too much.. i'm just curious  XD

thank you for the update btw~

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2015, 08:03:14 AM »
Jurina confessed! Will this be their start?!  :w00t:

Ps, haha to takuya, now rena is even more upset! Sucks for you!  :twisted:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2015, 08:22:05 PM »
I like Rena too, Jurina>w<
But I'll let you get your Rena XD
Fight for her, Ju!
Because Takuya is suck, no, 'cause Rena is your bride, Ju~~~

Thanks for the update, author-san~
Wait for the next!
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2015, 03:16:25 AM »
My thoughts:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2015, 06:04:18 AM »
takuya looks so happy, but it wont be long :kekeke:
i agree with rena-chan!! jurina can be so sweet and make you got diabetes!! :nya:
finally :farofflook: jurina confess
next chapter will be moooooree interesting after this confession :glasses:
update please!! :tantrum:

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 9 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (2/9/15)
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2015, 03:50:25 AM »
Back with a new chapt ! After posting this, I just realized I didn't explained more what's the current status between rena and jurina lol shall make it clear on the next fic. Btw I was wondering last night, I mean the people who comment on my fic, I wonder where you guys are from?  :grin: Anyways, thanks for the comment. Really appreciate every single bit  :thumbsup

Ms Shinoda, the caretaker who looked after her at pre-school, held her hand firmly, as they walk along the lane. Her parents usually would pick her up quite late, but this time it was already nightfall and suddenly she decided to bring Jurina here. The walls were white and there were glass pane from left to right. Some tinted and some not. They reached at the end of the corridor and stopped at the door which hung a sign above stating ‘Morgue’
Jurina pondered why Ms Shinoda seems to hesitate on stepping inside the room. She was gripping Jurina’s hand more tightly that it starts to get hurt.

“Shinoda-san? Where are we?” squeaked Jurina, as she saw the frowning lines on her caretakers’ forehead. “What are we doing here? Where’s mom and dad?”

“Jurina…” Ms Shinoda sat on one knee and gripped her shoulder, her forehead formed lines of frown as she bit her lip, “your parents are inside. They’ve been in a car accident… this afternoon.”

So? Does that mean her parents are hurt? She must go inside now, Jurina thought, and she quickly turned the doorknob, thus greeted with cold air that crepts on her skin. She was met with two tray-like beds, with white cloth covering the physique underneath.

“Jurina…” faint voice of her caretaker called her out as she gradually walk towards the bed. Her hands reach out to remove the white cloth covering the body. The fabric, gripped in her hand, steadily took off bit by bit, and finally she saw the horrid figure’s upper part. Mom. Bruises covering her mom’s head, and nose slightly broken with eyes shut tight.

“Mom, wake up, why are you sleeping?” whispered Jurina as she touched the pale, cold hands of her mother. Her mom did not answered nor stirred. Only Ms Shinoda’s small sob could be heard from behind.

No, Jurina thought, and her eyes wandered off at the other body lay beside, Dad, is that you?  Her baby steps slowly make her way towards the other figure, but after a split second, the body suddenly sat upright and Jurina fell down to the floor in shocked and screamed—

Jurina breathed heavily, sweat trickled down her forehead as she sat up from the bed, waking up the girl beside her. Nightmares. This wasn’t the first time she had this nightmare. When Jurina was way younger, the same dream played twice a week, but it has been long gone for years and now, the stupid dream scared her once again.

“Jurina, are you alright? You’re sweating.” Rena’s worried expression could be seen underneath the shadow of the lamp post lights reflecting from the curtains.

“I’m okay. Just some silly dream,” she muttered as she pats Rena’s shoulder to assure her. Jurina wasn’t sure if Rena was convinced, but Rena lay down again and told Jurina to do the same. That night Jurina slept once more, with her right arm being held by Rena, feeling reassured and safe once again.

“The forms that I hand out to you, I want all of you to fill them out and hand this to me tomorrow and I will discuss individually with you based on your choice,” the class teacher, Mrs Takahashi explained to the class.

Jurina stared at the paper and at the 3 columns beneath, asking the choice of University or College that Jurina would like to attend. She had thought about this before. Her mind was already set on where she would want to pursue her studies at as she decided to work part times. Keio University. Even her parents were also once former students from the Law Department and like them, Jurina would pursue the in the same department.

Some teachers and staff had also recommended Jurina to apply for Keio as they knew the potential within her. The only problem was the fees, which is why Jurina studied hard to get a scholarship. She would not make it if she only uses her part time job wage. But Jurina had already applied a few scholarships with the help of her class teacher the other week, based on her results from the trials. It now depends on the upper to decide.

“Still thinking or you’re set?”

Annin stood beside her desk with a smile as she looked at Jurina’s unreadable expression. She then, sat at the empty chair in front of her, facing Jurina.

“By the look on your face Jurina, I’m predicting Keio.” Jurina wondered if Annin saw the slight surprised look on her face on her correct guess. “I overheard Takahashi Sensei talked to the teachers the other day about you, applying for scholarship. And I heard some Keio too I suppose.”

“And where are you applying?” Jurina asked as she slumbers back on her chair, arms crossed, “Taking up your father’s business?”
A puzzling playful smile crooked at the corner of Annin’s lips, “Supposed to. But I’m also thinking of taking up law at the moment. But I can’t decide whether to Keio or Waseda.”

“Either way, you’ll still manage to enter both. The only difference is Waseda is private whilst Keio is not,” clarified Jurina, but a question pops in her mind, “but why Law? You should be taking business and commerce or something.”

“There’s no righteousness in life, Jurina. There are things that people all around would want to claim and attain. Equality, Fairness and the most important is, Justice. There are things that I want to achieve, things that I want to see it brought back to light. You would understand one day, maybe?”

Annin then stood and went back to her seat. Her deep words mulled over Jurina’s thoughts for a moment. This girl sure have some sort of avenge going on in her mind. Creepy, yet interesting at the same time.

Since the incident where she and Jurina snuck back out together, Takuya did not fail to wait outside of Rena’s class once school was over, much to her and Jurina’s displease. But today, she didn’t expect Takuya’s feigning presence to be absent outside her class, but he really wasn’t there, much to Rena’s relief.
Her eyes quickly scan the corridor for the jet black hair girl, only to feel a twinge of annoyance as she spot Annin somewhat patting Jurina’s shoulder in a ‘friendly’ way as they stood facing each other.

“I like Rena too…”

Did she hear it right? No, it must have been a dream. I’m imagining her saying this am I? This is definitely not Jurina. The Jurina I knew wouldn’t be bluntly speaking out her feelings. N-No this is a lie.

“Rena?” Jurina’s voice sound soft and slightly worried at the same time. “Are you okay? Is it too much to you for me to say it? I’m s-sorr—“

Rena did not know what came upon her mind at that time. Rena was a bold person, and yes, she knew about that trait of hers. But she did not know she was this bold, as she hastily closed the space between her lips and Jurina.

Warm. The pair of velvet meeting with hers was warm and somewhat unexplainable, and this might sound exaggerating, but really at the moment, she felt the insides of hers melts into liquid. They stay stuck at the same position for a few more seconds, not moving an inch, before Rena pull herself away. Embarrassment fills her as she looked way, not wanting to meet eyes with the girl beside her.

“S-Sorry…” Rena apologized in a hush tone, eyes still looking anywhere else other than Jurina. But she felt those pair of eyes still staring at her.

“That was your first kiss right?” Jurina asked intently.

“H-How did you kn—?”

“It was my first too.”

A warm feeling settled as she reminisce that moment, but the twinge feeling was still there as she saw Annin part ways with Jurina with a somewhat alluring smile. Rena was about to head to Jurina when she heard a voice calling out her name from behind. And oh-such-a-familiar-voice.

“Rena, wait up !” Takuya’s booming voice sounded closer, even the students looked behind and make way.

Rena knew Takuya too well that he liked to make a scene of everything, but she did not expect that Takuya was going to back hug her and peck her cheek. The crowded cat called and wooed and Rena quickly released herself from Takuya’s embrace, giving him a disgust look which went unnoticed as he was gleaming proudly at himself. But Rena did not miss the slight bitterness of Jurina’s expression as their eyes met for a second.

“Jurina, are you okay? You’ve been mulling over this dough for ages, and look at the mess of flours you made on the floor!” exclaimed Nakanishi, as she scratched her head.

“Ah, sorry. I was spacing out,” Jurina quickly took a rag and wipe out the dots of flour. Stop messing with me, head ! Jurina mentally scolded to herself as she tried to wipe out the scene of Takuya and Rena earlier which kept replaying for a bgzillionth time, much to her displease.

“Something wrong with you and your girl?” Nakanishi trying to dig as she sense something was off with this worker of hers. But only to get a “Nah” as an answer.

Masanya later than walks in, holding a newspaper folded on one side, as she mutters to herself as she reads it. “Wow. Jurina, that friend of yours who pick you up in the bike, she’s a daughter of this man right?”

Masanya shoved the news on Jurina’s face which took quite a while for her to properly see the head tittle of the news. “IRIYAMA YUUYA CO. TO OPEN UP A MALL AT MAEBASHI-KEN” Beneath the headlines was the CEO himself, Iriyama Yuuya, posing for the camera with a celebrated architect, shaking hands.

Familiar. His face was very familiar. Had Jurina seen him somewhere? Maybe he was in the news often, but then Jurina does not read newspaper that much, nor watch TV. This familiarity is quite the same when she met Rena’s dad, Mr Matsui for the first time. And she was left to ponder for a moment, beforing Masanya asked her again whether it is Annin’s dad which Jurina reply with a nod, and continued back to work.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2015, 04:24:41 AM »
Hello, I'm from Mexico.

But That happen with wmatsui O_O, are they couple? or not?

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2015, 07:31:08 AM »
Why did they didn't get together... :banghead:

Maa ikka, something seems to be a mystery about jurina's background and past...hmmm...

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Taiyoushin