JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toshinobu Kubota feat. Misia - Flying Easy Loving Crazy

Author Topic: [Atsumina's OS collection] [OS] Christmas Wish 25/12/2017  (Read 49586 times)

Offline xswordeyesx12

nice ^_^ too sweet atsumina ^_^  :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks for update, waiting for next  :) :) :)

Offline Nezumayuyu

• KamiOshi : Watanabe Mayu ~(^_^)~
Perfect update author-san :)

Wait for another update :)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Sooo.. this is have things are..  :huhuh .. well, only right now..
That's only a begining for Atsumina  :roll:
Waiting next chapter.  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Darathon

• ecchi
So cute, I love atsumina fluffy moments like this :3
 :inlove: :inlove:
Another update soon?
Atsumina and Wmatsui for life.
Takamina Oshi!!!

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Please make more fluffy part in the future  :inlove: :inlove:
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 4 23/01/2016
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2016, 01:03:55 AM »
@yocelin17, @Darathon, @black_maa, @Nezumayuyu, @xswordeyesx12, @phoenix0i: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic!  :)

Here is part 4  :D

My Lovely Ojou-sama

Part 4

In the morning

Minami’s POV

I slowly open my eyes and see that she is still burying her face on my chest and sleeps soundly. This is the first time I see her face this close

“So cute” I thought

I move my hand slowly to remove her hands from me

“Uhm…”

She frowns and moves closer to me. Now, I just realize how close we are. I blush madly when remembering that I hugged her all night. My heart suddenly beats faster

“Calm down. Calm down, Minami” I told myself

I hope that she didn't hear my heartbeat. I remove her hands slowly

“Uhm…”

I see her eyelids are moving. I guess she is about to wake up. She rubs her eyes and look up at me with her sleepy eyes

“Good morning, Minami” she said to me with her sleepy tone

“Good morning Ojou-sama” I said

“Mi….”

When she is about to call me, she stops. She quickly looks up at me and moves back

“Mina… I mean Takahashi-san, what are you doing here? Why did I?” She said

“I guess, she is completely awake now. However, she forgot about last night” I thought

“Last night, there was a big storm” I said

She sits there and thinking. Then I see her looking down. I can see her face turn pink. I think she remembered now.

“She is shy. How cute” I thought

“T...t...thank you, Takahashi-san” she said to me while looking down

“No problem” I said and smile at her

“Ojou-sama, I know that I don't have any position to make this request to you. However, I want to ask this” I said

She looks at me with confused look. I take a deep breath and said

“Can you call my name like last night? I want to be friend with you, Ojou-sama.” I said with all my courage.

She looks at me with surprised look.

“I guess not” I thought sadly

“I'm sorry for saying such nonsense request, Ojou-sama. I will leave for my work now” I said and turn around to step down from her bed

“Wait” she calls me while catching my hand

I turn and look at her

“That is not nonsense. I'm happy when you asking me that question. Thank you, Minami” she said

“This is the first time anyone ask me to be my friend. I’m very happy.” She continues and smiles brightly at me

The first time I see her smile. I stun. Her smile is just like an angel.

“So beautiful” I thought

I can feel my heart beats faster once again. I'm so happy

“Thank you Ojou-sama” I smile and said

“Call me Atsuko. We are friend now” she happily said to me

“But you are my…”

“No but. You are my friend you have to call me that. I feel so distance when you calling me Ojou-sama” she said and pouts

I stun again. I don't know how many time that I stun with her actions, those that I have never seen before.

“So cute” I thought

I feel my heart is beating faster again. I smile at her and said

“Ok. Atsuko”

She smiles brightly at me the most beautiful smile that I have never seen before. Then silent fills between us. I feel a little awkward

“I...I...will go now to prepare breakfast for you” I said and step down from her bed.

“I will help you” she said and steps down from the bed too

“It is fine. I can do it” I said

“No, I will help you” she said

“No, I can do it myself. Remember you are still my Ojou-sama” I said

“But I want to help” she pouts again

“I never thought that she is childish like this” I thought in amuse

“Ok” I said

“Yay!” She said happily

When she steps down, she trips on my feet and falls. I quickly catch her. However, I lost my balance and fall on the floor. I open my eyes and see that I'm on top of her and our faces are very close. My heart is beating faster. I look at her and see that her face is all red.

End Minami's POV

Minami looks at Atsuko gently. He slowly moves closer to her face. Closer, closer, and closer. Atsuko can feel her heart beat so fast when Minami's face is getting closer to her. She slowly closes her eyes, and when their lips are almost touching each other, the room door swing opens.

“Acchan, your dear Yuko is back from her vacation” Yuko jumps in and happily said

“Wow!” she shouts in surprise when seeing Minami and Atsuko

Minami is on top of Atsuko. Their faces are very close, and Atsuko’s shirt is open a little at her collar.

“Am I interrupting you two? Sorry, please continue” she said and rushes out of the room

The two stun with what just happened. They quickly sit up.

“L...l…let's go and explain to her before her thought goes wild” Atsuko said while blushing

“U...u...uh, then after that let's make breakfast for us and Yuko” Minami said

His face is also red

“O...o...ok” Atsuko nods

Then Minami leaves Atsuko’s room first. When he steps out of the room, he sees Yuko standing there and giggling at him

“Wow, Takamina, I never thought that everything would change this much in only two weeks. You two also go this far” Yuko said

“Stop saying nonsense Yuko. That is just an accident. She tripped and fell. I caught her but lost my balance” Minami explain

“Ok, if you say so” Yuko said

“Yuko, I tell the true. There is nothing between Atsuko and me.” Minami said

“Atsuko? Wow first name basis, huh?” She said and giggles

“I told Minami to call me that because he is my friend now” Atsuko calmly answers while walking toward them

“I see, I see. ‘Minami,’ ‘Atsuko.’ I see, I see” Yuko said and giggles

“What is with that face, Yuko?” Atsuko asks her

“Nothing. However, Acchan, you seem to be happy today.” Yuko said

“Is that so” Atsuko said while looking away hiding her embarrassment

Yuko looks at Atsuko and smiles happily

“Ok, I will go to the hospital now. You two have fun” Yuko said

“But you just came back” Minami said

“I come back here because I miss my Acchan. Also, I’m worry that she will feel lonely. However, now, seem like she forgot me already and have fun with you” Yuko said and fakes crying

“Stop saying nonsense, Yuko.” Minami said

“Yuko, you are my family, you know” Atsuko said in worry tone

Yuko laughs loudly

“You are so cute as always Acchan. I’m just kidding” Yuko said and pinches Atsuko’s cheeks

Then she hugs Atsuko

“I’m very happy. It has been so long since I see you like this” she whispers

“Thank you, Yuko” Atsuko said

“Ok, bye guys. Riku is waiting for me out there. See you two tomorrow” Yuko said

“Ok, see you later” Minami said

“OK” Atsuko nods

Then Yuko leaves the house. Atsuko and Minami look at each other and smiles. Then they go to the kitchen and make breakfast together.

“Atsuko, you go out and sit down first, I will bring the food out” Minami said

“Ok” Atsuko nods

After preparing the table, Minami stands aside to serve Atsuko

“Minami, today, let’s eat together” Atsuko smiles and said

“But I’m only your butler. I can’t sit equally with you” Minami said

“It is ok. You are my friend now.” Atsuko smiles and said

“But…”

“It is ok, Minami” Atsuko said and pulls him to sit down with her

Then Minami and Atsuko start eating breakfast together happily. While eating, Minami looks at Atsuko

“Should I ask her about her school now?” He thought

“I guess now it is not the time.”

Then he looks down and continues eating.

After a while

“Atsuko” Minami calls her

“Huh?” Atsuko looks up

“Today, I have class and some community work to do. Maybe I will come back home a little late” Minami said

“Oh, I see.” Atsuko nods and said

“Don’t worry, I will cook lunch for you before I go, and dinner will be a little later” Minami said

“It is ok, thank you Minami” Atsuko smiles and said

“You don’t have to thank me like that” Minami smiles and said

After finished eating, Atsuko goes to living room to read her book. Minami cleans up the kitchen and prepares food for Atsuko. Then he goes back to his room and prepare for school. After that Minami goes to the living room

“Atsuko, I will go to school now” Minami said

“Ok, see you later, Minami” Atsuko turns back and said

“Uh, see you later” Minami said

Then he leaves the house

In the evening

Minami’s POV

Today, I have a community work to do for my class. I look at the paper in my hand

“Uhm... “Happy House,” a house for homeless elders” I read the paper

“What a great place.” I thought

After walking for a while, I reach the place. That is a very big building. There is a big yard in front of the building. I open the gate and walk in. A woman walks toward me

“You are Mr. Takahashi Minami, right?” she asks me

“Yes, I’m” I said

“My name is Suzuki Maki, I’m the manager here” she said to me

“Hello Suzuki-san, nice to meet you” I said and shake her hand

“Nice to meet you, too. Takahashi-san” She said to me

“Your work here is accompany the elders. You will talk to them and play with them” she continues

“Ok” I nod

“Let’s me take you there” she said

“Thank you, Suzuki-san” I said

On the way

“Every elder here is homeless and poor people who don’t have any family to take care of them. Sometime being by themselves will be very lonely. Therefore, our director decided to have this kind of program. By doing this the elders here won’t feel lonely.” Suzuki-san explain to me

“I see. This is a very greet program. I’m admired your director when creating this house for those people and think about them a lot like this” I said

“Me too. I’m admiring her. She is very young, but has a very big heart” she said to me

“A young person can think like this” I thought in amaze

We walk toward the backyard. When I’m following her, I hear someone calls me

“Young man, come here”

I look at the sources and see the old woman the other day. The only thing different is she is not all dirty like the other day. She looks clean and her clothes are new.

“You knew her, Takahashi-san?” Suzuki-san asks me

“Uh, I helped her on the street before” I said

“I see. That is the group that you will accompany. It is good that you already knew her” Suzuki-san said to her

“Uh” I nod

Then she and I walk toward her

“Hello, oba-san” I greet her and the rest

“Hi, young man. Thank you for helping me the other time” she said to me

“No problem. You don't have to thank me” I smile and said

“How are you doing, Oba-san?” I ask her

“I’m very good.” she said happily

“That is my fortunately to be in here.” she continues

I look at her and smile

“This place is very good. The nurses here are very nice. They care for me a lot” she said to me

“That is great. I’m happy for you, oba-san” I happily said

“Uh, I feel so blessed” she happily said

“Young man” she calls me

“Just call me Takamina” I smile and said

“Ok” the woman said

“Takamina, do you remember the little girl that day?” she asks Minami

“Atsuko?” Minami thought

“Uh, the one threw your food, right?” I ask her

“Yes, that is her” the woman said

“Her name is Maeda Atsuko. Acchan is a good girl. That time is all misunderstood” the old woman said

“Good girl? Misunderstood?” I thought in surprise

End Minami’s POV

“What do you mean oba-san?” Minami asks

“The food that was in my bow that day was already old and smelly. However, because I didn’t have anything to eat, that is why I still wanted to keep that. When she spilled it, I thought that I would starve that why I’m sad.” the old woman said

Minami widens his eyes in surprise

“So she threw your food because it was old” Minami asks her

The old woman nods. Minami looks at her waiting for her to continues

“That time you and I thought she was a cold hearted little girl, right? However, she did come back. She just went to calls someone to help. After you left for a while…”

Flashback

The old woman is very happy because she can eat hot food not the old and smelly before. She also has some money from the nice young man. While she is eating, she sees that girl, the little girl who threw her food away coming toward her again. She quickly hides her food and stands up. She wants to leaves before the young girl does something to her again

“Wait oba-san” the girl calls her

She stops and turns around still hiding her food

“What do you want? Please don't throw my food away” the old woman said in begging tone

“No, I won't. Moments ago, I did that because that food is old. It is bad for your health.” she said

“Let's me introduce myself. My name is Maeda Atsuko. Today I come here to help you have a better place to live. You don't have to stay on the street and cold like this “Atsuko smiles and said

The old woman looks at her with surprise look

“I just call some nurses here to take you to your new home. You will never have to worry about food or shelter anymore” Atsuko smiles and said

“Really? You really have a place for me” the old woman asks in happy tone

“Yes, oba-san” Atsuko nods

“Ms. Maeda” two nurses greet her

“Hello, here is the one I told you two. Take her there and take care of her. Remember to check on her health” Atsuko said

“Yes, we know” the two nurses said

“Come on oba-san, let go to your new home” she said and leads the old woman to the car

Before she goes, she turns and bows at Atsuko

“Thank you, Ms. Maeda”

“You’re welcome, oba-san. By the way, just call me Acchan” Atsuko smiles and said

Then the old woman goes to the car with the nurses

End flashback

Minami widens his eyes in surprise.

“She gave her a place to live. She didn't do anything wrong” Minami thought

“Yes, Acchan is a very good girl. She helps us too. If not her, we think that we would die long ago on the street” another old woman said

“The “Happy House” was built by her for the elders who don’t have a place to live. That is all her work. Also her sister, Dr. Yuko, she also helps us a lot” The nurse adds

"Yuko too" Minami thought in surprise

“She is the director of this place. I misjudged her. I misunderstood about her” Minami thought in guilt.

“I have to apologize to her. She is not a cold hearted girl. She has the warmest heart” he thought

Then Minami starts doing his community job. He stays there until 6:00 pm. Then he says good bye to them and goes back home. Minami comes back and cooks a lot of good food. This is as his apologies to Atsuko. After finished cooking, he goes up to her room. He knocks the door

“Atsuko” He calls her

Atsuko opens the door and smiles at him

“You are back” she said

“Uh” Minami smiles and nods

“Come down to the dining room, Atsuko. Today, I cook a lot of food for you” Minami said and pulls Atsuko with him

Atsuko looks at him with surprised look

“What is the occasion, Minami? You seem to be very happy today” Atsuko asks him

“Nothing, I just sudden want to treat you with something good” Minami smiles at her and said

Then they come to the dining room and enjoy the food happily

"I knew nothing about her, about her inner world, her thought. I want to understand her. I will ask Yuko about her for-sure." He thought while looking at Atsuko who is happily eating her food

The next day

While Minami is walking back from his school, he sees Atsuko is walking on the opposite road. He turns and calls her

“Atsuko, Atsuko, Atsuko” He calls and waves her

Hearing someone calls her, Atsuko turns to the sources of the sound. Seeing Minami, Atsuko smiles and waves at him. Then she looks at the street before crossing it. While Atsuko is crossing the street, a car is rushing to her with a high speed. Seeing that Minami quickly rushes to Atsuko

“Watch out, Atsuko” Minami said

He rushes to her and pushes her to the side of the street. He hugs her tightly while looking back at the car. The car accelerates the speed and rushes out of the place

“What is it? The driver didn’t intent to slow down when seeing her. He didn't even stop.” Minami thought

“Minami” Atsuko calls him

Her call snaps him out of his thought. He turns and looks at her.

“Are you ok, Atsuko?” He asks her in worry tone

“I’m fine. Thank you, Minami.” Atsuko said and smiles

“You are ok, I’m so glad.” Minami hugs her tightly and said

“Minami” Atsuko calls him in surprise

Realizing that he is hugging her, he quickly pulls out

“I’m sorry, Atsuko” he said

“I...i…it’s ok” Atsuko said

Then the two stand up.

“I guess I was careless. Thank you for saving me, Minami” Atsuko smiles at him and said

“No, that time the traffic light was red. Plus, there was no car on the road. Where does it come from? Luckily, this road is small. If not, I really don’t want to think about the consequence.” Minami thought while frowning

“Minami, what happened?” Atsuko calls in confuse

“Ah, nothing, nothing at all. Let’s go home, Atsuko” Minami said and smiles at her

At night

In Minami’s room

Minami is standing at the balcony and thinking about the incident in the morning

“That car didn’t slow down. There is not any sign on the road showed that the driver pushed the break.” Minami thought

“Where did it come from? Did it follow her.” he furrows his eyebrows with the thought

“This time together with the time in the cemetery, two time in a row. Does it that coincidence? Or is it possible that….someone wants to kill her?” He thought in surprise

“No, never” Minami said

“I won’t let anyone harm her no matter what” Minami thought while holding his fists tightly

Then he takes out his phone and dials some number

“Hello, long time no see” He smiles and said

“I have a favor to ask you” Minami said

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading it.  :)
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[Short Story] I Love You (Completed)
     +[OS] Promise
     +[Short Story] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Completed)
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[Short Story] Power of Love (Completed)
     +[Short Story] Escape (Completed)
     +[Short Story] My Feeling for You (Completed)
     +[OS] Miracle of Christmas
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Beyond The Sea (Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Marimii) (Completed)
Key of Happiness (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Mission of Love (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) (Ongoing)

Offline Nezumayuyu

Great update!

Finnaly minami know the truth ~

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of course, Yuko and in wrong time..  XD .. sweet AtsuMina moments..  :D
Oh.. looks like someone really wants to harm her.. uh..  :huhuh
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Takamina is calling for someone.
Possibly a new character. I really wish that's true.
Atsumjna's geting sweeter by the momeng.
thank you for the update!  :rock:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 5 30/01/2016
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2016, 02:42:37 AM »
@Nezumayuyu, @black_maa, @phoenix0i: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic  :)

Here is part 5  :D

My Lovely Ojou-sama

Part 5

In Minami’s room

Minami is lying on his bed and reading book in his room. Then he stops and looks up. He remembers his conversation with Yuko yesterday

Flashback

At night

In Minami’s room

Minami is standing on the balcony and think about Atsuko, about the charity house. Then he takes out his phone and calls Yuko

(Yoo! Takamina, have fun with my dear little sister?) Yuko said in teasing tone

“Yuko, I have some serious thing to ask you” Minami leans on the balcony and said in serious tone

(What is it? Is it related to Acchan?) Yuko changes her tone and asks him

“Uh” Minami said

(Do you know about “Happy House”?) he asks

(You knew about that place?) She asks in surprise tone

“Yes, Just this afternoon. I had a community work there. I also meet the old woman who I told you the other day” Minami said

(I see, what a coincident that you were assigned to come there.) Yuko said

“You knew about the oba-san, I told you many days ago, right? That is why you didn’t show any surprise when I told you that story, right?” Minami asks

(Yep. I knew about that because I’m both being doctor in this hospital and that place) Yuko said

“I see. When did Atsuko build that?” Minami asks

(Uhm, 2 years ago.) Yuko said

“Can you tell me more about that place?” Minami asks

(That place was built the mainly reason is because of mother. Mother is a very kind and gentle person. When Acchan was a kid, mother always taught her to respect elder no matter who they are. She also told her that she wanted a place for homeless and poor people. Acchan wants to turn mother’s words into real.) Yuko said

“Her mother’s wish” Minami thought

(All the money that you thought she wasted, she spent all of them into that house.) Yuko said

Minami is surprised but not much because after interacting with Atsuko, he somehow can guess that Atsuko is a good person.

“Then why did she have to act like that?” He asks

(Because she wants someone to think that she is that kind of person) Yuko said

“Someone?” Minami thought

“Wh….”

(Ok, I gave you information you want. I have a patient to take care now. See ya) cutting Minami’s word, she said

“What? She just leaves like that” Minami thought

End flashback

Minami puts down his book. He lies still and looks at the ceiling

“Someone…” Minami mumbles

Suddenly something flashes on his head

“That is it.” Minami thought

“Now, I need to verify one last time.” he sits up and takes his phone

“Maybe if I do this she will be happier than before. Also I can understand about her more” Minami thought happily

Minami’s POV

“I want to know more about her. I want to find a way to make her happy” I thought

Then I call Yuko

(Hello, what’s up Takamina?) Yuko said

“Are you free, now?” Minami asks

(Uh, I don't have any patient in the meantime)

“Yuko, I have one thing I want to ask you” I said in serious tone

(What is it, Takamina?) Yuko asks

“The "someone" who you mentioned before is Atsuko’s father, right?” I asks

(...) I feel silent between the line

“Yuko” I call her again

(Takamina) she calls me

“What?” I ask

(Why did you want to know about those things? Curious?) She asks me

Her voice seems very weird

“I don't know why, but I have a feeling that she is sad about something. She is my friend now. I’m worry about her. Plus, in my heart, there is an urgent feeling like I have to know more about her. I want to make her happy” I said to her

(...)

I feel silent between the lines again

(Ok) She said to me

(Come to the room opposite of yours) She said to me

“But that room is…”

(It is ok, just go in) She said to me

“Ok, if you say so” I said and stand up

Then I come to that room

“I’m there now, Yuko” I said

(Open it and you will understand her more) Yuko said to me

I take a deep breath and open the door. I widen my eyes in surprise with what I see inside the room. I can feel her loneliness when seeing the room. I walk and look around the room

“Yuko” I call her

(Huh?) she asks me

“I know what I should do now” I said

(I see. That is good) Yuko said to me

“Thank you for telling me this, Yuko” I said to her

(Uh, by the way, thank you Takamina. You made her cheerful more these days.) She said to me honestly

(When I saw you there for the first time, I had the feeling that you are the only one can make her happy again. Thank you) she continues

“I will make her happy with everything I’ve got” I said confidently

Then we hang up. I go back to my room to prepare for the plan

End Minami’s POV

The next day

Minami knocks Atsuko’s door

“Atsuko, you got a phone call” Minami said

“Who is it, Minami?” Atsuko asks while opening the door

“I don’t know. He said that he wants to talk to you” Minami said

“Ok” Atsuko nods and takes the phone on Minami’s hand

She raises the phone and puts on her ear

“Hello, Maeda Atsuko speaking” Atsuko said

From the other side, a gentle voice said. The voice that she hasn’t heard for a long time

(Atsu, this is me)

Atsuko widens her eyes in surprise. She holds her shirt tightly

“Papa” She whispers

(How have you been, Atsu? Papa misses you so much) He said to her

Atsuko’s tear unconsciously rolls down on her cheeks. She bites her lip to calm down. Then she hangs up the phone

“Atsuko, why did you hang up?” Minami said in surprise

“You miss him, don't you?” he continues

“You knew that is him?” Atsuko said

“You called him?” she continues

“Why did you do that?” Atsuko asks

“Yes, that was me. I knew you miss him. That is why I did this” Minami said

“You want to talk to him, right?” he asks her

Atsuko covers her ears

“Why don't you say to your father how much you miss him?” Minami said

“Shut up” Atsuko whispers

“Why did you act so tough all the time?” Minami asks

“Stop it” Atsuko steps back and said

“Don’t say anymore” she continues

“Atsuko” Minami calls her while holding her shoulder

“I said stop” Atsuko shouts and pushes him out

“I don't want to talk to him.” she shouts

“You do. You want to talk to him” Minami said

“I’m fine by myself” Atsuko shouts in tear

“You are lying” Minami said seriously

“You miss him. You want him to come back here. If not why did you act like a spoiled kid? You want him to concern about you, right? You want his attention, right? You want him to go back here to scold you because you spend his money unreasonable, right?” Minami said

“I don't need him. I also didn't act like a spoiled kid. I'm one. I like to use money to buy expensive things. I want to throw those things away. I want to do that because I have a lot of money” Atsuko said

“Liar” Minami said

“Shut up, who do you think you are? How can you understand me? You are just my butler, so do your work properly” Atsuko shouts

When she is about to close her door, Minami blocks it

“Yes, I’m your butler. However, I’m also your friend, Atsuko. I’m care for you.” Minami said while looking at her with his serious eyes

Atsuko is taken back by his words

“You said that you are a spoiled one. Then tell me what is the “Happy House”?” Minami asks

Atsuko looks up in surprise

“That is where your money at, right? You use your father's money to buy expensive stuff just for show, right? You want him to see that you spend his money in things that is not necessary so that he will come back here, right?” Minami said

“No , you are wrong. I don't want to meet him. He left me alone since I was 10. Everything he concern are work and money. I don't need him. I'm fine by myself” Atsuko shouts

“You said that you don’t want to meet him. You don't need him. Then come with me” Minami said

Then he pulls her with him to the room that he was told not to come in. He opens the door. The room is very neat. On the wall, there are a lot of pictures hanging on the wall. They are picture of Atsuko and her parents, her and her father when she was a kid. Around the room, there are a lot of shelves. On those shelves, there are a lot of special things. They are taken care very careful.

“Then tell me why did you keep all his presents in this room so dear?” Minami said while pointing at things around the room

“Tell me why you spend all your time staying in here and looking at all those things?” he continues

“You went to this room? Who gave you permission to go here?” Atsuko shouts

“Answer my question first, Atsuko.” Minami said

“I don't have anything to say to you” Atsuko said

“Atsuko, how long do you want to be like this? Shutting yourself, enduring the loneliness. Do you want to be killed by that sadness?” Minami said

“That is none of your business” Atsuko said

“That is my business” Minami hugs Atsuko tightly and said

“It is hurt to see you sad. I’m very happy whenever you smile at me. However, in your eyes, I see your sadness. I want to make you happy, Atsuko.” Minami said

Atsuko is very surprise with his words

“Don't hold everything inside yourself, Atsuko. Please share with me your sadness. Let's me help you. Let's me protect you.” Minami said

“If you want to meet your father just say it. If you want him to come back here, just say it to him. If you feel lonely, just say it to me. I will always be here for you Atsuko” Minami pats her back and said

“Minami, why? Why? Why did you force me to say that?” Atsuko said and cries

Minami tightens his hug.

“It is very hurt to think about that again. Why did you force me to remember that? Why did you force me to say that? I’m fine. I’m fine by myself. I’m always like this since I was 10. I’m always alone. So why did you force me to think about that?” Atsuko chokes and said while hitting Minami’s chest lightly

“Atsuko, don’t hold anything in your heart. You are not alone. You have me hear. I will always be here for your. Whenever you feel sad or lonely, tell me. I will always be here for you. You can always depend on me in everything, Atsuko” Minami gently said while stroking her back

Atsuko buries her face on Minami’s chest and cries loudly

“I miss him, Minami. I miss Papa. Papa broke his promise with Mama. He said that he will always take care of me but he didn't. Minami, do you know how many time I see him in one year. No more than 5 times. I don't want his money. I want him to come back here. I want a father. The father who play with me and always take care of me like when Mama was still alive” Atsuko said

Minami hugs her tightly while stroking her back

“When Mama just passed away for 3 months, Papa already left for his business. There is only me in this house. Yuko was not here too. I’m all alone. It is so scared, so scared to be alone, Minami.” she continues

“I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be alone” Atsuko said in tear

“I’m here for you now, Atsuko. You won't feel lonely anymore” Minami said

Minami keeps stroking her back to comfort her.

Meanwhile

Yuko comes back from the hospital. When she steps into the house, she hears Atsuko’s crying sound.

“Acchan” she thought and quickly rushes up stair.

She sees the door of the opposite room of Atsuko's is opening. She comes and sees that Minami is comforting Atsuko

“I miss Papa, Minami” Atsuo said in tear

“Uh, I know. If you sad, just tell me. I will always be here for you, Atsuko.” Minami whispers

“Good job, buddy. You made her say everything she held for 7 years. I knew I’m not wrong about you” Yuko smiles and thought

After a while Atsuko fell in sleep because tired of crying. Minami sits there and hugs her tightly while stroking her back. Then he carries Atsuko back to her room. He puts her on the bed gently and pulls the blanket to cover her. He sits down and looks at her sleeping face. Then he raises his hand to wipe the tear left on her eyes and moves the hairs that cover her face

“I will always protect you, Atsuko. I won't let you feel lonely ever again Atsuko. I will do everything for you, Atsuko” Minami whispers

Then he bends down and kisses her forehead.

“Sleep well, Atsuko” Minami whispers

Then he leaves the room. When he opens the door and comes out, he sees Yuko standing there

“How is she, Takamina?” she asks him in worry tone

“She cried a lot. She is sleeping now because of tiredness” Minami said

“I see” Yuko said

Then they go out to the garden to talk to each other

“When Acchan was a kid, she is a very happy and cheerful girl. Her family was very happy. Her parents adopted me when they went to my orphanage for their charity work. I felt so blessed to be a part of her family.” Yuko looks up to the sky and said

“They gave me a lot of opportunity to study. I also had the chance to study abroad. At the time when I was studying abroad, my adopted mother, also her mother died because of sickness.”

“Then I heard that father focus more and more on work. I knew that she felt very lonely. For 4 years, in this house, there is only her all alone. I didn’t want to see her sad. Therefore, I decided to finish studying earlier in there and came back here to finish my education in our university.”

“The first day when I come back this house to see her, my heart tightens when seeing how pale and skinny she is. She wasn't the happy little girl who running around me anymore. She always has that bored look on her eyes, quiet, and shutting herself up. Later, I found out that she was bullied in her school when I went there to pick her up.”

“She was bullied?” Minami said in surprise

“Uh, they forced her to give them money every day.” Yuko nods and said

“I ask her why she didn’t tell father about this. She said to me shortly that ‘Papa doesn’t care about me, no point to tell him’.” Yuko continues

“I see. Is that the reason why she doesn’t want to go to school now?” Minami asks

“No” Yuko shakes her head

“Takamina, do you believe me if I tell you that she already graduated from high school and she is a first year university student now” Yuko said

Minami widen his eyes in surprise

“She did?” Minami asks

“Then why did Eri-san ask her about that?” Minami asks

“That woman didn’t know that. Acchan made a request to the school that they only tell her information to father. She said that if father really concerns about her, he will know about this. However, seem like father still too focus on his work and trust that woman very much” Yuko said

“I see.” Minami said

“Yuko, seem like you don’t like Eri-san very much, right?” Minami asks

“She is a dangerous woman.” Yuko said

“She always acts in front of father that she cares about Acchan because she wants his trust. However, the truth is she treats her very bad. I asked Acchan a lot of time about her, but she stayed silent. At last, one day, I ask her over and over again, and she finally told me about that Eri. She used to lock Acchan up and starve her. She stops doing that when I came back here.” Yuko said in anger

“What? She did that? Why don’t you say anything to her father?” Minami asks again

“Acchan didn’t let me. She is sad because father left her alone. Therefore she didn’t want to tell him anything. She still said the same thing is ‘If Papa really concerns about me, he will know’.” Yuko said

“I see” Minami said

“Today, you made her to say everything that she held inside her heart for 7 years. I think she will be fine now.” Yuko said in relief tone

“I hope so” Minami worriedly said

“Don’t worry, she will be fine as long as you are there for her every time she need” Yuko pats Minami’s shoulder and said

“Uh, I will always be by her side” Minami nods and said

“That is good” Yuko smiles and said

“Hey, Takamina” Yuko calls him

“Huh?” Minami asks

“Do you love Acchan?” Yuko asks

“W….w….what are you saying, Yuko?” Minami stutters

His face slowly turns red

“Aha! You are stuttering. Then I’m correct” Yuko said and smirks

Minami blushes even more because of embarrassing

“Why did you say that?” Minami said while trying to calm down

“You are worry about her a lot.” Yuko said

“B...because Atsuko is my friend” Minami said

“Your action more than a friend” Yuko said

“I...I…” Minami doesn't know what to say

“If you only see her as friend, why don't you deny my statement immediately? All this time the only thing you do is staying silent and stuttering. Your face accuses you already” Yuko said

Minami turns around

“Accept that buddy. You love her” Yuko said

“For your information, she also has feeling for you.” Yuko said

“Atsuko loves me?” Minami thought

Minami looks at Yuko with surprised look. He can feel some indescribable feeling in his heart.

“See, you are happy when hearing that.” Yuko said

“Let's me guess. Your heart is jumping in joy right now, right?” She continues

“I….I...I don't know what you are talking about. I will go back to see if she wakes up or not” Minami said and quickly rushes back to the house

Yuko looks at him with amused look.

“Seem like I have to help my dear Acchan with her love. Let’s go cupid Yuko” she thought to herself

In the house

Minami walks toward Atsuko’s room. His heart still beats very fast. His head still echoes Yuko’s words

“You love her, right?”

“She also has feeling for you”

“What is this feeling?” Minami thought while touching his left chest feeling his heartbeat.

After a while

Minami finally reaches the room. He slowly opens the door and steps in. He sees that Atsuko is still sleeping soundly on her bed. He smiles and walks toward her bed. He sits down on the edge of her bed and looks at her. He gently caresses her face and strokes her hair. He smiles while looking at her sleeping face. Then he stands up and goes back to his room

In a big mansion

There is a middle aged man sitting on his chair and talking to the phone

“I see. Is she ok now?” He asks in worry tone

“That is a relief.” He said

“Thank you very much for letting me knows that. I’m such an idiot” he said

“Ok. When will he comes here?” he asks

“I see. Please protect her for me” he said

Then he hangs up the phone. He sits back to his chair. He furrows his eyebrow. He holds his phone tightly, and his eyes fill with anger

“You dare to trick me.”

At midnight

When Minami goes down to the kitchen to take some water, he notices a small figure standing at the glass wall

“Atsuko?” he thought

Then he walks closer.

“Atsuko” Minami calls in soft tone

“Minami” Atsuko turns around and calls him

“You still awake?” she asks

“Uh” he answers

Then he walks closer to her

“Why don't you turn on the light? And why did you still awake?” he asks her

“I’m not sleepy. I just want to stand here and look at the outside” Atsuko said

“Are you ok, Atsuko?” Minami asks worriedly while looking at her

Atsuko turns and smiles at him

“I’m fine Minami. I feel very good, right now” Atsuko said

“Thank you Minami” Atsuko said to him

“Thank to you that I can say everything I hold for all those years. I don’t know why but I feel that I can say everything to you.” She said and smiles at him

Minami looks at her and smiles brightly

“Any time, Atsuko. You always can depend on me” Minami said gently

“I’m so thankful to have you by my side” Atsuko said

Then she smiles at him again, a brightest smile that he has never seen before. Minami’s heart skips a beat when seeing her beautiful smile. They stand still and look at each other eyes

“Atsuko” Minami calls Atsuko’s name gently

He holds her slender shoulder. Atsuko looks at him. He slowly moves closer to her face. His eyes move from her eyes to her lips. He moves closer and closer. Atsuko blushes when he is getting closer and closer. Suddenly he moves back

“Ah...Uhm...tonight the moon is very beauty, right?” He said trying to divert to another topic

He can feel his heart beats very fast. Atsuko looks at him with confused look. She turns and looks at the sky

“What is he talking about? I didn’t see the moon anywhere” Atsuko thought in confuse

Yuko hides behind the wall and looks at them

“Baka, Bakamina.” She thought

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading it  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thanks for your update, i really love your story  :cathappy: :inlove:
Usually a silent reader.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Takamina just admit it already.
I hope for Cupid Yuko to do her magic.
Thank you for the update!  :cathappy:

Offline Nezumayuyu

Thanks for your update author-san :)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Lol.niceeee... :thumbsup :thumbsup

moarrrr~~~ and yeah..bakamina..pfftt
hope the cupid can do something at them

"and hell..how dare u trick me" *murderous intent
i think that atsu father speakin and he find out the truth..hmm..thanks for tha update
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sooo close.. Atsuminaaa  XD
But.. Atsuko past was sad..  :(
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 6 06/02/2016
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2016, 02:00:06 AM »
@yocelin17, @phoenix0i, @Nezumayuyu, @kuro_black29, @black_maa: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic!  :)

Here is part 6  :D

My Lovely Ojou-sama

Part 6

In the morning

Atsuko is sitting in the dining room and eating her breakfast. Sometime she will look up at Minami through the glass wall. Minami is talking to someone on the phone happily.

“Good morning, Acchan” Yuko said and hugs her from behind

Atsuko is drinking some water while looking at Minami. Yuko’s call makes her startled and coughs

*cough* *cough* *cough*

“I’m sorry, Acchan. Are you ok?” Yuko asks worriedly while stroking her back

Atsuko nods while coughing

“Are you ok?” Yuko asks

“Uh, I’m fine” Atsuko nods and said

“Why did you spacing out like that?” Yuko asks

She looks at the direction where Atsuko is looking. Then she giggles.

“Ohh...I see. You are looking at him.” Yuko said in teasing tone

“O….o...of course not.” Atsuko stutters while blushing

“She is embarrassed, how cute” Yuko thought

“This expression, I haven't seen for so long” she smiles and thought

Seeing Yuko’s smile, Atsuko calls in confused

“Yuko”

“Huh?” She asks

“Why did you smile?” She asks

“Nothing. Just feel a little amused. You are so cute when you embarrassed” Yuko said and pinches Atsuko's cheeks

Her words make Atsuko blushes.

“I...I…I'm not embarrassed.” Atsuko said

Her face gets hotter. Yuko looks at her and laughs out loud

“Yuko” Atsuko pouts

“Ok, ok. You are not” Yuko happily said while sitting down next to her

“Speaking of it, who is he talking to?” Yuko said

“Who care about that.” Atsuko said in pouting tone

“You really don't care?” Yuko asks while raising her eyebrows

“Uh, that have nothing to do with me” Atsuko said

“Let see” Yuko thought and giggles

“Looking at his face, he definitely is talking to a girl” Yuko looks at Minami's direction and said

Then she secretly looks back at Atsuko. She smiles in her mind when she sees Atsuko's expression

“She is jealous already” she thought

“That remind me, when I still study in his university, there is a girl in math club seem to like him very much. She is younger than him one year” Yuko said

“There is a girl likes him” Atsuko stops her folk and thought

Atsuko’s face turns dark. She takes the glass of water and drinks it all.

“She always asks him to teach her whenever she doesn’t understand something. Maybe, that is her. I wonder if she confesses yet” Yuko continues

*Cough* *cough* *cough*

Once again, Atsuko coughs because of Yuko’s words

“Are you ok, Acchan?” Yuko asks

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“Are you really ok, Acchan?” Yuko asks

“Uh, just a little cough” Atsuko answers

“No, I mean are you ok if he is talking to that girl? If she confesses to him?” Yuko asks

“Huh, why did you ask?” Atsuko asks innocently

“I don’t have any position to feel anything” She continues

“Really, Acchan?” Yuko asks while raising her eyebrows

“So it is ok if that girl takes Takamina away?” Yuko said

Atsuko holds her fists tightly.

“If he loves her, then that is it” Atsuko said and stands up

At the same time, Minami walks back into the dining room

“Atsuko, you finish?” Minami happily asks Atsuko

She ignores Minami’s words. She turns away and walks up to her room without looking back at Minami

“Huh?” Minami thought in confuse

“Atsuko” He calls her

She ignores him and continues walking up to her room.

“What’s wrong, Yuko?” Minami turns to Yuko and asks in confuse

“Don’t know” Yuko shrugs

“Did I do something that makes her mad at me?” Minami said in panic

Yuko walks toward Minami and said

“She saw you talking to someone over the phone, and I told her that I think you were talking to a girl”

“No, I’m not.” Minami quickly said

“Why did you say that, Yuko?” He asks while frowning

“Just guessing” Yuko said and shrugs

Minami looks at her with surprised look and sighs.

“Don’t guess like that. You made Atsuko misunderstand me now” Minami said

“Then I told her that there is a girl in the math club likes you, and you always tutor her whenever she doesn’t understand something. You two are very close” Yuko said

“What are you saying Yuko? I didn’t know any girl in that math club. Plus, I’m not in that club anymore. Why did you say that to her? What should I do if she misunderstands that?” Minami said in panic

“Huh? What is the problem? You and her have nothing to do with each other so I just tell her a joke” Yuko said

“Yuko, you killed me.” Minami said while scratching his head

“Why?” Yuko asks

“Don't you see that she didn't even look at my face?” Minami said

“So what?” Yuko asks

“Also, I asked her if it is ok for someone to take you away from her.” Yuko said

“What? There no way I will leave her” Minami said

“She said to me that that is your choice. If you love someone else then she can't do anything” Yuko said

“What?” Minami is speechless

“You know what I found in her tone?” Yuko asks

Minami looks up at her

“Sadness. Loneliness, she lost her bright color immediately” Yuko said

“Yuko, you killed me. You really killed me.” Minami said again while walking back and forth

“Now I have to think a way to explain to her everything. I have to think a way to explain to her” He said in worry tone

“Thank to your good work Yuko.” Minami worriedly said while scratching his head

Yuko smiles at his reaction

“That is a little fire for this love soup to finish sooner” she thought happily

“By the way, Takamina, do you feel curious about where is Acchan will go to day. Also where is she at every weekend?” Yuko asks

Minami looks at her.

“Uh, I really want to know” Minami said while sitting down

“Then I will tell you” Yuko said

“She goes out with her friends” Yuko said

“I see” Minami said

“Don't you feel surprise?” Yuko asks

“She just goes out with her friends. That is normal” Minami said

“Do you know where are they going? What type of friends are they?” Yuko asks

Minami looks at her with curious look. He has a bad feeling about this

“She goes to some nightclub with them. They are all college students.” Yuko said

“What? But she is under aged. How can she go there?” Minami said in surprise

“Faking age these days is not a problem, right?” Yuko said

“She goes there with those people? What if they do anything to her?” Minami worriedly thought

“Do you remember last week? You smelled some smell like wine in her clothes right?” Yuko said

“She drinks, too?” Minami said in surprise

“It can’t help if she goes into that kind of place” Yuko said and shrugs

“Yuko, why don't you stop her? What if something happen to her? Why don't you tell me sooner” Minami said in worry tone

“That is what she wants. Also if she goes there maybe she can find for her a boyfriend and won't feel lonely anymore” Yuko said

“I will stop her” Minami slams the table and said

“Why do you want to stop her? Let's her have fun” Yuko said and blocks Minami's way

“I won't let her go there with them. Never ever” Minami said seriously while frowning

Yuko is surprised

“Wow, this is how he is jealous. Scary” Yuko thought while stepping aside

Then Minami rushes out of the kitchen in no time

“Wow, impressive. Let's prepare to see some drama” Yuko thought and smiles evilly

Then she takes out her phone and dials some number.

(Hello Yuko) a woman voice from the other side said

“Hello Ami-san, how are you doing?” Yuko said in happy tone

(I'm very good. How about you, Yuko? It has been a very long time since we see each other) Ami happily said

“I’m doing great. Today, can you give Acchan a day off?” Yuko said

(Sure, whenever she wants.) Ami said

“Thank you Ami-san.” Yuko said

Then Yuko hangs up.

“Let's take a look to see what they are doing now” Yuko said

Meanwhile

At the front door

Minami stands there and blocks the way with a very serious face.

“I won't ever let you go with anyone. Not a chance, Atsuko. You are mine” he crosses his arms and thought

After a while

Atsuko finished her preparation and comes down. When she reaches the door, she sees Minami is standing there.

“Minami, can you step aside? I need to go out” Atsuko said

“Where are you going?” Minami asks

“That is my business” Atsuko said shortly

She is still bother about him talking to other girl.

“And I need to go now” Atsuko continues

“No” Minami said

“Why? I need to go, Minami” Atsuko said

“No, I won't let you go out of the house, Atsuko” Minami said

“Huh? But why? I have to go to this place” Atsuko said in confuse

“No, I won't let you go there” Minami said

“Minami, but I can’t. I have to go” Atsuko said

“No means no” Minami said

“Minami. I hamhmm..” Cutting Atsuko’s words, Minami pins her to the door and kisses her lips.

Atsuko widens her eyes in surprise. Her heart beats faster.

“He kissed me. Minami kissed me” Atsuko thought

She can feel her face burning red. Then Minami breaks the kisses and pulls Atsuko to the living room. Atsuko just stays silent and follows Minami. When they get into the living room, the sound of the door closing snaps Atsuko out of her thought

“What’s wrong, Minami? Why don't you let me go out? I have to go now or I'm going to be late” Atsuko said

“I don't care. You have to stay here. I won't allow you to go there” Minami said

“But why?” Atsuko asks in confuse

“Atsuko, you will always have me by your side” Minami said

“Uh, I’m thankful about that” Atsuko said

“I won't let you feel lonely ever again. I won’t ever leave you.” Minami said while holding her shoulders

Atsuko still doesn't understand anything

“Uh, you told me before” Atsuko said

“Are you done, Minami? I really need to go. I’m going to be late” Atsuko said while looking at her watch

“No, I won't let you go with them to that kind of place” Minami said

“Them? That kind of place?” Atsuko thought in confuse

“What are you talking about, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“You are about to go to nightclub with some stupid guys in college, right?” Minami said

“Huh? Nightclub? Guys? College? What is that?” Atsuko thought in confuse

“What are you talking about Minami?” Atsuko asks in confuse

“Yuko told me everything. She told me that every weekend you will go out to some nightclub with some stupid guys in college” Minami said

“Yuko said that?” Atsuko asks in confuse

“Uh” Minami nods

She stands there and confuse. Then something flashes on her head

“Yuko, I will deal with you later” she thought

“Yes, so what?” Atsuko said

Taking this chance, she wants to know Minami’s feeling

“I won't let you go” Minami said

All the time he still holds her hand tightly. Atsuko is very happy about this

“Why?” Atsuko asks

“You are not suit with that kind of place. Plus that is very dangerous. You won’t know what will those jerk will do” Minami said in worry tone

“Plus, what if something happened to you?” He continues

“I went there a lot of time. I didn't see any problem. Plus I can find a handsome boyfriend among them” Atsuko said

Suddenly, Minami pulls Atsuko closer to him and kisses her lips again. Atsuko widens her eyes in surprise. He kisses her gently and roughly at the same time. He wants to show her his feeling. He hugs her waist and pulls her closer to him. Atsuko hugs his neck and replies the kiss. Their kiss turns into more passionate and intense. They kiss until they are out of air. Then they break the kiss

“I don't want you to go out with any man. I want you to only be here with me. I want you to be mine and only mine, Atsuko” Minami said seriously

Atsuko blushes madly about the kiss and his statement

“Atsuko” Minami calls her seriously

He takes a deep breath and said loudly

“I love you, Atsuko. Please be my girlfriend”

“Minami.” Atsuko calls in surprise

“I know that I’m not a perfect person. I’m not like those guys in college, and I don't have any cool side. I’m jumhm…” cutting Minami’s words, Atsuko hugs his neck and kisses his lips lovingly

“Minami, to me you are perfect. Cool, handsome, and smart. No one can compare to you” Atsuko said

Then she pecks on his lips again

“I love you, too” Atsuko happily said while smiling at him

Minami pulls her into his embrace and hugs her tightly. Atsuko hugs him back while burying her face on his chest. After a while,  they sit down together on the sofa. Minami pulls her to sit on his laps while hugging her waist tightly

“So, Atsuko, promise me that you won’t go there anymore. The weekend is only for me.” Minami said while burying his face on her neck

“No, I can't” Atsuko said

“Why? I’m your boyfriend now, and you still want to go out with those people” Minami said in sad tone

Atsuko turns and pecks on his lips. Minami turns away and pouts

“Minami” Atsuko calls him gently while using her hands to turn his face back to look at her

“Let's hear me say this.” Atsuko said

Minami looks at her

“Firstly, up until now I have never gone to any nightclub and I won't” Atsuko said

“Secondly, I didn't know any college man. And I didn't go out with any of these kind of people” She continues

“The reason I said I can’t because I have a part time job on the weekend that is why I can’t stay with you on those days” she said while hugging Minami

Minami is completely surprise because of Atsuko’s words

“But Yuko said that you go there to find someone to fill your loneliness. She also said that the last time I smelled the smell of wine on you is because you drink” Minami said

“She tricked you. My clothes have that smell because I’m working in a family restaurant. I guess the wine in the kitchen spilled on my clothes” Atsuko said

“Then why did she trick me?” Minami asks

“So that you can confess to me, baka” Atsuko gently flicks on his forehead and said while smiling

“I see” Minami happily said.

Suddenly, Atsuko changes her expression.

“Minami. Who is the girl in the math club that you always tutor? Did you talk to her this morning?” Atsuko pouts and stands up

Minami hugs her waist and pulls her back on his laps.

“There is no girl in the math club as Yuko said. I’m not in the math club anymore. Yuko also tricked you. Plus this morning I talked to my parents not any girl.” Minami said

“Why did she trick me?” Atsuko tilts her head and asks

“So that you can show your cute side when you are jealous” Minami said and pecks on Atsuko’s lips

His words make her blush again

“You are so cute, my Ojou-sama” Minami said and laughs

Then Minami asks Atsuko

“Atsuko, you said to me that you have a part time job, right?”

“Uh, long time ago” Atsuko said while playing with Minami’s hand

“Why did you have to find a part time job, Atsuko?” Minami asks

Minami doesn’t understand why she needs a job. Since she is the daughter of the Maeda’s group, one of the richest companies in Japan, she can have everything she wants with her father’s money

“Because I don’t want to use his money” Atsuko said in sad tone

“Atsuko” Minami thought while tightening his hug

Atsuko leans on Minami’s chest

“Three months after Mama’s dead, he already went to Europe for his business. After that, every year, he only comes back here the most is a week. However, even then, most of his time, he spent is at the company. I remembered that time in a rare occasion that he is home, I asked him” Atsuko said

Flashback

Little Atsuko runs into her father’s office. Her father is working with his paperwork

“Papa” she calls him

He looks up and smiles gently at her

“What do you want, Atsu?” he said while picking her up to sit on his lap

“Atsu wants Papa to play with me” Atsuko said

“I’m sorry Atsu. Papa is busy. Tomorrow, I have to go back to Europe for my business” He said

“You go again. Why did you work all the time? Atsu misses you a lot” Atsuko said and pouts

“Don’t be like that Atsu. I work like this so that you can have a life with no worry. I can make a lot of money for you” He said

Little Atsuko pouts and turns away

“Atsu, you have to be good. Eri-san will take good care of you” he said while turning her to look at him

“No, I don’t want Eri to come here. I’m scared of Eri. I want Papa” Atsuko said and sobs while hugging him

“Atsu, don't be stubborn. Eri-san is Mama’s best friend. She always treats you very nice. There is nothing to be scared of. Now, Atsu, you have to be good. Papa promises that I will send you a gift every week, ok” he said to her

Little Atsuko jumps down from her father lap. She looks at him with teary eyes. Then she rushes out of his office

“Atsu” he calls her

However, she ignores and rushes out of the room

End flashback

“All the time, he always said that he cares for me. He is busy like that because of me. However, he never understands me. He doesn’t know what I really want. I don't want his money. I want a father” Atsuko said while holding Minami's hands tightly

Her tear rolls down on her cheeks. Minami turns her to look at him. He gently wipes her tear. Then he leans and kisses her tearful eyes and hugs her tightly.

“That is why you use his money to buy a lot of expensive things. You want him to think that you wasted his money and comes back here to scold you right? However, the truth is all his money is in that charity house, right?” Minami said while stroking her back

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“I did a lot of things for his attention. I acted like I wasted all his money, but he still doesn't care. I didn't tell him that I already graduated so that he will scold me because I don't go to school. However, everything I did is useless. His work and money are still his priority” Atsuko said in shaky tone while burying her face on Minami's chest.

Minami can feel her tear on his chest. He hugs her tightly and pats her back

“Let's call him back here. Let's tell him what you really want, Atsuko” Minami said

“No, I won't. If he really cares for me, he will come back here himself” Atsuko said

“Ok, ok. Let's him find that out by himself.” Minami said and pats her back

Minami knew that she is hurt because of her father. She won't easily forgive him. He strokes her back gently to comfort her.

“Atsuko” Minami calls her

“What is it, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“I want to see your work place. Also from now on, I will walk you to your workplace and pick you up” he said

“Why?” Atsuko asks him

He wants to change the topic. He also wants to protect her. The two incidents brought him worry.

“I just want to know your work environment, and check to see if anyone wants to bully my Atsuko there” Minami said

Atsuko laughs softly with his words

“My workplace is very good. My boss treats me very nice and helps me a lot with my work” Atsuko said

“Your boss is very nice huh?” Minami asks

“Uh” Atsuko happily nods

“That reminds me. I have to go to work” Atsuko sits up and said

“No, I change my mind. I don't want you go there to work” Minami holds her back and said

“Why did she look so happy when mentioning her boss?” Minami thought

“Why? I’m late already, Minami.” Atsuko said

“No, I want you to stay at home with me” Minami buries his face in Atsuko’s neck and said

“Come on Minami. Let's go” Atsuko shakes his hand and said with cutely tone

“No, I don't want you to meet him” Minami said and pouts

“Him? Who?” Atsuko asks in confuse

“Your boss. You said that he is very nice to you. Seem like you are happy when talking about him” he said

“My boss is female. Her name is Sasaki Ami” Atsuko said

“I never said to you that my boss is a he” she continues

“Really?” Minami said in embarrassing

Atsuko looks at him and smiles brightly

“You are jealous, Minami” she pecks on his lips and said

“Of course, I’m. I thought there is someone wants to take you away from me” Minami said

“No one can take me away from you. You are the best in my heart” Atsuko happily said

“Aww, I love you, Atsuko” Minami pinches her cheek and said

“Oh my, too much sweet. I'm going to die because of too much sweet.” Yuko steps out and said in teasing tone

“Let's me see, ‘she trick you so that you can confess to me, baka’, ‘So that you can show your cute side when you are jealous’.” Yuko imitate Atsuko’s and Minami’s voice to tease them 

“What else? ‘You are the best in my heart’...”

“Yuko” Atsuko and Minami shout in embarrassing

Yuko looks at their face and laughs out loud.

“Hahaha….You two look so funny” she laughs out loud and said

“Ok, put that aside. Acchan” Yuko turns to Atsuko and calls her

“What is it, Yuko?” Atsuko asks

“I have to go to Osaka for a convention right now.” Yuko said

“Right now? When will you come back?” Atsuko looks at her and asks

“I will be back next month.” Yuko said

“Next month. That long?” Atsuko said

“Uh. This is a very big convention. I was asked to attend this in the early this year. I was so worry about leaving you alone here. However, Now, I'm not worry about you feeling lonely anymore. You have “your Minami” with you now.” Yuko said and winks at Atsuko

Her words make the two blushes.

“Yuko” Atsuko shouts in embarrassing

“Hahaha...it is very fun to tease you, Acchan.” Yuko said

“By the way, Acchan, I called Ami-san and asked her for you to take a day off today.” Yuko said

“A day off? Why?” Atsuko asks in confuse

“Because I think that you want to spend your time with your shorty boyfriend today” Yuko said and giggles

“Hey, who is shorty?” Minami said while frowning

“Then who is her boyfriend?” Yuko said and smirks

“Of course Atsuko’s boyfriend is me, Takahashi Minami” Minami said and pulls Atsuko into his arms

Atsuko blushes by his action. Yuko looks at him and giggles

“Then you are shorty” she said and laughs

When Minami is about to retort, Atsuko pecks his lips

“Let's her say whatever she want Minami. To me, you are perfect. My perfect boyfriend is Takahashi Minami” Atsuko said to him lovingly

Minami looks at her and smiles widely

“Man! I should have called Riku here. You two try to make me feel so alien in this house, right?” Yuko said

“Yes. That is our intention, right Atsuko” Minami said while smiling loving at Atsuko

“Whatever you say, Minami” Atsuko smiles at him and said

“You two really…” Yuko looks at them and smiles 

Then her phone ring. She looks at her phone

“Riku is here. I will go now. See you two in 1 month” Yuko said

“Uh, see you” Minami said

“I will miss you” Atsuko said

Yuko smiles

“Take care, ok” she pats her head and said

Then she looks at Minami

“I entrust my dear little sister to you. Take good care of her. If she is sad, you will face a very bad consequence.” Yuko said

“Of course, I will” Minami said

“Ok, I will go now. Bye you two.” Yuko said

“Bye” Minami and Atsuko said

Then the Yuko leaves the house. After that Minami and Atsuko spends all day to be with each other happily. They cook together, eat together, and go out for a walk together.

At night

Atsuko and Minami are lying on the sofa and watching TV. Atsuko lies on Minami arm and cuddles closer to him. She buries her face on his chest and sleeps soundly. Minami looks at her and smiles happily. He strokes her hair and kisses her forehead Suddenly his phone rings. Atsuko frowns when hearing the sound. Minami quickly turns it off because he doesn't want that sound to wake her up. Then he strokes her back. Atsuko slowly falls back to sleep again. Waiting for Atsuko to deep in sleep, Minami slowly sits up and carries her to her room. He puts her down and pulls the blanket to cover her.

“Good night, my love” Minami said and kisses her lips.

Then he leaves the room. Minami comes back to his room and takes out his phone. He calls back the number that called him moments ago

“What did you get?” he asks

“So she uses that to get into the position right now”

“Did you receive the report?”

“Good.”

“So she really did that huh?”

“I got more information than I expect” Minami thought

“I told you to give him what I suspect. Now, give all that information to him, too”

“Good.”

Then Minami hangs up

In a big mansion

There is a middle aged man working on his paperwork. Then he hears the knocking sound

“Come in” he said

Then a man in butler suit comes in. He bows at the middle aged man.

“Good morning, sir. Young Master told me to give this to you. It is including the hospital and police report that year.” The butler said

Then the man takes the file. He opens it and read. His expression changes. His hands are shaking because of anger. He strongly slams the file on the table

“That woman.” he shouts in anger

“Sir, Young Master told me to tell you to calm down. We still haven't got enough evident. Just act normal so that she won't suspect anything” the butler said

The man sits back on his chair and closes his eyes to calm down.

“Ok, I know.” He said

“You can leave now. Say thank to him for me. I will talk to him later.” He continues 

“Yes sir. Please excuse my leave” the butler said

The man sits up. He looks at the picture frame on his table. There is a very beautiful woman in it. He caresses the picture and look at it lovingly

“Why did she do that to you?” he said while tear rolls down on his cheeks

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading this.  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 6 06/02/2016
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2016, 07:49:58 PM »
Everything was sweet and lovely :oops: ..
                  ....until....
...what the meaning of that in the end..?!?!  :huhuh :?
                           ...cuz it doesn't sound... good?  :huhuh
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2016, 01:07:52 AM »
I think the last is Takamina with Acchan's father, am i right?
At least now Takamina already confessed to Acchan, i'm really happy right now.
Please update when you have time
Usually a silent reader.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2016, 04:01:00 AM »
FINALLY! Atsumina's sweet confession.
I think, I'm geeting a hunch.
Thank you for the update!

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2016, 06:01:10 AM »
こんいちは~

I've read your OS and 6 shots
aand it sure lovely~  :nya: :nya:

i havent finish to read lovely ojou-sama yet, but i think it best for me to leave comment
i intend to forget after read it

thank you for good story~

おつかれさまでした~ :kneelbow:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toshinobu Kubota feat. Misia - Flying Easy Loving Crazy