JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Over the Distance

Author Topic: [Atsumina's OS collection] [OS] Christmas Wish 25/12/2017  (Read 49019 times)

Offline minami_24

Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 1 25/06/2016
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2016, 05:08:44 AM »
Yuhuuu a new story  :panic: :otomerika: :cow: :deco:
This time minami is a cop  :shocked:
Wow interesting  :fap :twothumbs

Offline AI712

• Member+
  • your heart will tell you~
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2016, 07:36:00 AM »
yeay ! another story from you and interesting :D
please, update soon :D

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2016, 03:15:09 PM »
Oh.. Looks like I have missed some parts...  XD  khmm.. so..
"Power of Love" - Mmm.. no matter what.. but in there will be - happy ever after..  :roll: :) .. Thank you for complete it.  :D

New story? Already?  :huhuh  Nice.. Begining quite interesting..  :roll:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 2 2/07/2016
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2016, 01:06:29 AM »
@minami_24, @AI712, @black_maa: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic  :D

Here is part 2  :)

Escape

Part 2

Outskirt Tokyo

On the mountain

After driving for 1 hour, the car reaches Atsuko’s house. Minami widens his eyes in surprise when seeing a very big and luxury European style mansion. Atsuko turns her car to the gate. She slides her card and presses her thumb on the screen. The gate slowly opens. Atsuko drives into the yard and parks her car in a big garage.

After that, she leads Minami into her house. The interior amazed Minami even more with how luxury it is. It is designed in European style with two stairs on each side of the house.

“This is really the house of an owner of the Maeda’s private hospital” Minami thought

“This way” Atsuko said and leads Minami to the living room

She opens the door for him and said

“Feel free to sit down. I will bring some water for you” Atsuko said

“No, it’s ok. Don’t be bother” Minami said

“It’s fine” Atsuko said and goes into the kitchen.

Minami sits down on the sofa. He looks around the room. It is a very nice and big living room. It is decorated simple but elegant and nice. Then Minami notices another things. Since he came into this house, he didn’t see anyone in this house. The house is so silent and empty.

“Why didn’t I see anyone here?” Minami thought in confuse

After a while

Atsuko comes into the living room with a tray on her hand. Her other hand, she is holding a medical kit.

“Sorry for making you wait” Atsuko puts the tray down and said

“It’s ok” Minami smiles and said

Then Atsuko sits down next to Minami and said

“Minami, can you take off your jacket. I will treat your arm”

“No, it’s ok. I can do this. I bothered you enough” Minami said

“It’s ok.” Atsuko said

“I’m a doctor after all. How can I leave an injured person in front of me by himself?” she continues while looking at Minami seriously

“Ok, thank you, Atsuko” Minami said

He slowly takes off his jacket. However the injury on his left arm caused him frown. Suddenly he feels a soft hand touches his shoulder.

“Let’s me help you” Atsuko said

Minami’s heart suddenly beats faster when hearing Atsuko’s voice

“T...thank you, Atsuko” Minami said shyly

Atsuko carefully helps him take off his jacket without causing any more pain on his arm. Minami can feel his abnormal heartbeat.

“Calm down, Minami” he said to himself

He looks at Atsuko who is carefully and seriously treating his wound. Her face is very close to his. He can see clearly how cute and beautiful she is

“So cute” he said to himself

Then he quickly turns away because he can’t stay calm seeing her face this close. However, his head doesn't listen to him. His eyes can't turn away from her, and just like that he keeps staring at her unconsciously. His heartbeat still doesn’t return to normal.

“What's wrong with me? Why can't I calm down?” Minami thought

Then the whole house filled with silent. The only Minami hears is his heartbeat

“I...i...is there anyone in your house? Since I came here, I didn't see anyone” Minami asks trying to change the atmosphere

“No, only me here” Atsuko answers still taking care of his injury

“Where are your parents?” he asks her again

“They died” Atsuko said

“In a car accident when I was 12. Since that day, I stay here alone.” she continues

Minami widens his eyes in surprise.

“Baka” He scolds himself for his stupid question

“I’m sorry” Minami looks down and said

“It is ok.” Atsuko said

“You must feel very lonely in this very big mansion” Minami said

“Uh-uh, I’m used to it.” Atsuko said

Then silent once again fills between them. Minami tries to think of different topic to say to her. Suddenly Atsuko calls him breaking the silent

“Minami”

Hearing Atsuko's voice, Minami snaps out of his thought. Also because Atsuko calls him by his first name, he blushes and feels happy at the same time.

“Ah...uhm...yes” he asks awkwardly

Atsuko looks at him and smiles

“I'm done. Your wound is not so serious. Luckily the bullet didn't pierce in your arm. It will heal soon. You just need to avoid water on it” she said

“T...thank you, Atsuko” Minami scratches his head and said

“No problem” Atsuko said

Then she stands up.

“So Minami, can you tell me what happened to you?” Atsuko asks while sitting down on the sofa opposite of Minami

“Uh” Minami nods

He drinks his tea and leans his back to the sofa

“I was accused to be the killer who killed my own father” Minami said sadly while looking down

“You mean detective Takahashi Koichi is dead?” Atsuko asks in surprise

Minami looks up at Atsuko with surprised look

“You knew my father?” he asks

“Uhm...no, I just heard his name because he is a very famous detective in Tokyo.” Atsuko shakes her head and said

“Then how did you know he is my father?” Minami asks

“His first name is Takahashi, and yours also Takahashi. Plus he is a detective, so I guess that” Atsuko said

“I see” Minam said

“Uh, my father was killed and my brother thought I’m the culprit” he continues

“Also I don’t know why but someone wants to blame me that I’m the serial killer.” Minami adds

“You mean the big case, which the press is very interested in, where three women were killed?” Atsuko asks

“Uh.” Minami nods

Suddenly Minami stands up. Atsuko looks up at him with surprised look.

“What's wrong, Minami?” she asks

“Thank you for helping me, Atsuko. I have to go now” Minami said

“Where are you going?” Atsuko asks in confuse

“I have to find the evident to prove my innocence. I have to catch that crazy murderer, and the murderer who killed my father” Minami said while holding his fists tightly

“Do you have any clue about that murderer?” Atsuko asks him

“I don’t have much clues about that. However I know that this case is somehow related to my father’s death” Minami said

“Why?” Atsuko asks

“Because my father is also hired to investigate in this case. Then he was killed. At the same time, someone want to blame me for killing him and the serial killer. I have a feeling that they are somehow related” Minami explains

“I see.” Atsuko said

Then she looks up and calls him

“Minami”

“What is it, Atsuko?” Minami asks

“Can you tell me more detail about that?” Atsuko asks

“Why did you want to know?” Minami asks

“I just want to know about your problem. After all, I was the one who helped you out of the police.” Atsuko said

“Ok” Minani nods

Then he sits down and starts the story

“This morning…”

Flashback

At Tokyo Police Department

In Minami's office

While Minami is investigating about a serial killer case, he hears his phone rings. He picks it up and looks at the screen

“Dad?” he thought in surprise

His father, Takahashi Koichi is a detective, and he is very strict. Normally he doesn't call Minami in this working hour. Feeling something strange, Minami quickly answers his call

“Hello dad” he said

(Minami, go home now. I want to talk to you) Koichi said

“What's wrong, dad?” Minami asks in confused tone

(Come to my house now.) he said seriously

Minami can hear the strange in his father's voice. He has a bad feeling about that, a very uneasy feeling inside his heart.

“Ok. I will be there right away" Minami stands up and said

Then Minami quickly packs his stuff and goes to his father's house.  After driving for 30 minutes, he reaches the house. He parks his car and rushes into the house

“Dad” Minami opens the door and calls him

However he didn’t hear any response.

“Dad” Minami thought

He sudden feels very worry about him. Immediately, he rushes up stair toward his office. When he get there, he sees the door of Koichi’s office opens slightly.

*TKEK*

He hears some sound like something drops and breaks

“Dad”

Minami quickly rushes to the door and opens it

“Dad, are yo...”

He stop and stuns at his place when seeing his father sits on the chair. There is a lot of blood on his left chest.

“Dad” Minami thought

“Da…”

When he is about to rush to him, he sudden feels pain on his neck. After that everything around him turn black.

*Police Siren*

Minami slowly opens his eyes because of very loud police car sirens. He sits up and feels a very terrible headache

“What’s wrong?” he thought while caressing his temple to ease his pain

Then something flashes back in his head

“Dad” Minami shouts out loud

When he is about to get up, he feels something wet on his hand. He looks at it and see blood, a lot of blood on both of his hands. While Minami still hasn't fully understand the situation,

*Bam*

The door swings open, and he sees a lot of police rush into Koichi's office. Leading the police is Koji

“Koji-nii” Minami calls his brother in surprise

“Koji-nii, dad, someon…”

“Minami, how can you kill father?” Koji shouts at me

“I’m not.” Minami said

“Then explain to me why did your hands covered with blood as well as your clothes?” Koji said

“I don't know. When I came here, I saw dad already died. Then someone hit me from behind. After that is all you see” Minami explains

“Trust me Koji-nii. I’m a police. How can I kill anyone especially my own father” he continues

“You really didn't do that?” Koji asks him

“I didn't kill my father” Minami said seriously while looking directly at Koji’s eyes

Koji stays silent and thinks.

Few moments later

“Ok, I trust you…” he said

Minami smiles happily

“But just for now. After we gather all the information and evidence here, they will either prove you guilty or not guilty” Koji adds

“Thank you big brother. Thank you for trusting me” he said

“Now go back to the department with us” Koji said

“Ok” Minami nods and follows him

Tokyo Police Department

In interrogation room

Minami sits on the chair waiting for the report from the police. Then the door opens and Koji walks in

“Big brother, what is the result? Do you know who kill dad?” Minami stands up and asks

“Shut up, killer” Koji slams the table and said

Minami is surprised with his brother action

“What’s wrong, Tachi?” Minami turns to his colleague and asks

“We found the murder weapon right at the garden outside the window…” Tachi said

“And the murder weapon is your gun, Takahashi Minami. Also There is only your fingerprint there” Koji said angrily

“Please calm down sir” Tachi said

“Koji-nii, I say it again. I didn’t kill dad” Minami said seriously

“When I came there, dad already died” he continues

“So tell me when did you get there?” Koji asks

“I came there right after he called me. It was about 10:00 a.m” Minami said

“When I reached there I heard something breaking in his office, I quickly rushes there. When I open the door, I saw that there is a lot of blood on dad’s left chest. After that someone hit me from behind” he told Koji the story again

“Liar, the exam showed that dad just died. When I got there, it was 2:00 p.m, the examine can’t be wrong” Koji said

“I also got another information. Did you kill dad because he know about your crazy and dirty action?” he continues

“Crazy and dirty action? What are you talking about, big brother?” Minami asks in confused

“Yesterday, dad told me that he got some clues about the serial killer. His voice is very sad and disappointed. He said some weird sentence ‘I’m a useless father. I’m so useless. I don’t have the right to live in this world’.” Koji said

“Now I knew it. I understand now. He wants to say that he is so disappointed in you, the son he loves and keeps by his side. He never thought that he raised a heartless killer.” He continues and slams the table

“What are you talking about? I don’t understand. Tell me what did I do that making him felt disappointed?” Minami angrily said

“We got this in your house, you crazy killer” Koji shouts and slams a stack of picture on the table

Minami looks down and sees a lot of picture about the victims and every little thing about the victims’ hobbies and daily routine. Also he sees some picture showing a room where a lot of picture about the victims hanging there

“What is it? What is going on here” Minami thought in confuse

“You stalked the victims and after you got enough of information. You planned a good plan to kill them. Dad knew about your action, that is why you kill him, right?” Koji said

“What are you talking about? Where did you get those pictures? I didn’t do anything” Minami said

“Don’t play innocent here. Those pictures are found in your room” Koji said

“I didn’t do this, and I don’t know why those pictures were there. I said again that I’m innocent. I came here because dad called me. I didn't kill dad or anyone” Minami said again in serious tone

“Plus why did I have to kill them? I don't even know them” he continues

“Don't lie, there is a witness who saw you and the first victim” Koji said

“Tachi, tell him about that” he orders

“There is a person saw that you had a very big argument with her before her missing one day.” Tachi said

Minami widens his eyes in surprise

“It is a lie. I don't know her. I want to see the witness” he shouts

“For what? So that you can kill him?” Koji said

“I said I’m innocent” Minami slams the table and shouts angrily

“Her boyfriend, Ozaki Ken said that Suzuki Emi once told him that there is a police keep asking her to be his girlfriend. Even when she rejected him, he still follow her. His name is Takahashi Minami” Koji said

“Did you kill her because she rejected you? How about the other victim? Did they also reject you or remind you of her?” he continues

“That is a lie. I didn’t know any of them, and I did not kill anyone” Minami shouts

“Ok, I will make you accept that you’re guilty.  I bet that you don’t dare to do anything” Koji said

Then he order Tachi

“Take him in here”

Tachi goes out of the room and brings Ozaki Ken in.

“He is the one that saw your argument with the first victim” Koji said

“Now, Ozaki-san, who is the one that had a very serious argument with your girlfriend?” he asks

“It is him” Ken points at Minami and said

Minami is surprise with his words

“Liar, you lied. I didn’t know you or your girlfriend. Why did you blame me like that?” Minami said and rush to Ken

“Take him down” Koji said

Then two police hold Minami’s hands and push him down on the ground.

“I did not do this” Minami shouts while struggling

Koji looks at Minami

“Ok, as your brother, I really don’t want to think that you are the killer, Minami. I really want to trust you, but...” he said while tear rolling on his cheeks

“Big brother” Minami thought

“However, I never imagined that you killed dad because he knew you are the killer. That is unforgivable. You know that dad really loves you, right?” Koji said angrily

“Koji-nii, I really didn’t do that. How can I kill my own father? Also how can I go against dad’s lesson? He taught me to be a strong person, and a good police. I won’t ever kill anyone” Minami said in tear

Koji sits down and sighs

“Then tell me what are you doing the night she missing?” he asks

“I’m at home” Minami answers

“So who can prove it?” Koji asks again

“I was with dad. He came to visit me” Minami said

Koji laughs

“What a coincidence. Do you suppose to use a deceased person as your alibi?” Koji said

“Dad knew about your crime. That is why he call you to his house. I believe that he wants to convince you to confess your crime, but then you killed him cruelty.” Koji shouts

“I’m….”

“Enough killer. I can’t believe that you turned into this crazy killer” Koji said while shaking his head

“Take him to the jail. The court will punish his crazy crime.” he order the police

“Yes sir” they said

Then Tachi puts the handcuff on Minami hands. Minami now just stays silent and looks down. Koji looks at him.

“Knowing your crime now huh” he said

“...” Minami still keeps silent

Actually, Minami is thinking a way to escape. He wants to catch the serial killer and also the murderer who killed his father, a person he loves and respects the most.

The police takes him to the parking lot to transfer him to the jail. Minami is trying to unlock the handcuff. After unlocked, Minami looks around to find a good place to escape. When he notices a police standing near a car, and it opens. Minami quickly pushes the two police beside him.

“I won’t let me be captured like this. I will prove my innocence” Minami said and rushes to the police car.

“Don't let him escape” Koji shouts

He takes the police hand and throws him down in Judo style. After that he takes his gun and rushes into the car. However, Koji shoots at him and injured his arm before he goes into the car.

End flashback

“After that is what you know” Minami said

“I see. So that is what happened” Atsuko said

“Uh” Minami nods sadly

"It is so funny that my own brother didn't just me or my words. My only family" Minami looks down and said in tear

Atsuko looks at him. Then she stands up and walks toward him.

"I trust you, Minami" Atsuko said to him gently while wiping his tear

Minami looks up at Atsuko with surprised look. Atsuko smiles at  him a very beautiful smile.

"Atsuko" Minami whispers

Then suddenly he pulls her into his embrace.

"Thank you, Atsuko. Thank you for trusting me" Minami said while tightening his hugs

Atsuko is very surprised, but she stays like that and pats his back

After a while

Minami breaks the hug and said

"Thank you, Atsuko"

"No problem" Atsuko said

“I will go now. Thank you for everything, Atsuko. Meeting you means a lot to me” Minami said while standing up

“Minami” Atsuko stands up and calls him

He looks at her

“Let's me help you” she said

Minami is surprised by her words.

“Thank you, Atsuko, but I don't want to bother you. Plus this is very dangerous” he smiles and said to Atsuko

“Then tell me, Minami. How can you investigate while you are being chased by police like this?” Atsuko asks him seriously

This is what he is concerning all along.

“I….”

“Let's me help you, Minami. I have a way to help you investigate the case openly and no need to concern about police” Atsuko said

“You do?” Minami asks Atsuko in surprised tone

“Uh, I'm positive about that” Atsuko nods and smiles confidentially at Minami

Minami looks at Atsuko with confused and surprised look

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading it  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[Short Story] I Love You (Completed)
     +[OS] Promise
     +[Short Story] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Completed)
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[Short Story] Power of Love (Completed)
     +[Short Story] Escape (Completed)
     +[Short Story] My Feeling for You (Completed)
     +[OS] Miracle of Christmas
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Beyond The Sea (Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Marimii) (Completed)
Key of Happiness (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Mission of Love (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) (Ongoing)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 2 2/07/2016
« Reply #164 on: July 03, 2016, 02:24:58 PM »
Oh... so, now they both will work together.. hehe..  :D
Let see how it will go..  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline AI712

• Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 2 2/07/2016
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2016, 10:03:07 AM »
update please :D

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 3 09/07/2016
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2016, 01:56:41 AM »
@black_maa, @AI712: Thank you!  :D

Here is part 3  :)

Escape

Part 3

At night

At Atsuko's house

In the living room

Minami and Atsuko are standing facing each other. Atsuko just offered him an unbelievable thing

“Let's me help you, Minami. I have a way to help you investigate the case openly and no need to concern about those police” Atsuko repeats herself

“You do?” Minami asks Atsuko with surprised tone

“Uh, I'm positive about that” Atsuko nods and smiles confidentially at Minami

Minami looks at Atsuko with confused and surprised look at the same time

“However, today is very late now. Tomorrow, we will discuss about that.” she said

“O...ok” Minami nods in confuse

“Minami, let's me take you to your room. I think you must be exhausted” Atsuko said

Then she leads him to his room

In Minami's room

Minami lies on his bed while looking at the ceiling. He is thinking about his conversion between Atsuko and him

“Atsuko can really help me with my problem” he thought

He is still confused with Atsuko's words

“I wonder what she meant about me can investigate openly” he mumbles

His mind keeps wondering about a lot of different things, about the case, about how he can solve this case. Those things cause him to can’t close his eyes and find a peaceful sleep

Suddenly Minami remembers their conversation when she led him to his room

Flashback

Atsuko leads Minami upstairs toward his room.

“Atsuko helped me a lot. She even offered to help me with my problem.” He thought while following her.

“However this thing is so complicated. I don't want trouble her. On top of that, I don't want her got into this case. It is too dangerous.”

While Minami is still deep in this thought, he hears Atsuko call him

“Minami”

He looks up

“Here is your room, Minami” she said while opening the door

“...” Minami keeps silent

Atsuko looks at him with confused look. Then he looks up and calls her gently

“Atsuko”

“What is it, Minami?” Atsuko looks at Minami and asks

“After all, I think I should go” Minami said

“Why? Didn't I say that I will help you?” Atsuko said in confused tone

“But I really don't want to trouble you, Atsuko. This case is very dangerous. Plus, through what happened to my father, I believe that someone is aiming at me. Keeping me here is very dangerous to you” Minami said sincerely

Atsuko looks at Minami and sighs

“Minami, do you know why did I want to help you?” she asks

Minami shakes his head

“Because that is my parents' will” Atsuko said

Minami looks at Atsuko with surprised look and said in surprised tone

“Your parents’ will”

“It is not necessarily a will. They just told me that Takahashi Koichi helped them a very big problem before. Now they want to repay him. Whenever he is in trouble, our Maeda will help him no matter what” Atsuko said

“Really?” Minami asks

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“So Minami, please let me help you as well as fulfill my parents’ wish” she said to him seriously

Minami looks at Atsuko and think for a while. Then he said while looking at Atsuko seriously

“Ok, but promise me that this won't cause you any danger, and don’t do any dangerous thing”

“I promise” Atsuko said

“Thank you, Atsuko” he said and smiles at her

Suddenly Atsuko looks directly at Minami's eyes and calls him seriously

“Minami”

Minami looks at Atsuko with confused look because of her voice

“Did I say something wrong?” he thought

“Since I met you until now, you keep thanking me all the time. I told you to not thank me anymore. Does friend have to say thank to each other all the time like this?” Atsuko said

Minami is happy when hearing Atsuko say that. Minami feels so happy because she thinks of him as a friend

“Now I say one again. If you say it again, I will get mad and won't talk to you anymore” she continues

“Ok Atsuko” he nods and smiles at her

Atsuko nods and smiles back at him her beautiful smile. His heart suddenly skips a beat again when seeing her smile.

“I will go into the room now” Minami said trying to calm his heart

“Ok, goodnight Minami” Atsuko said

“Goodnight, Atsuko” Minami said

The he turns and walks back to his room. Suddenly he hears Atsuko calls him again. He turns back and looks at her

“I know the death of your father saddened you a lot. It is even worse when you are blamed to be the killer. I know your head is full of thought about those things, and I know you now feel very sad or worse. However I just want to say that don't complicate thing we still can't solve. Just relax for now. Tomorrow let's begin solving that case together, ok” Atsuko told him gently while looking at him honestly

Minami is surprised with Atsuko’s words. Just like she understands him literally. Then he smiles widely and nods at Atsuko

“I understand. I will take a good and deep sleep preparing for tomorrow” he said

He doesn't know why, but he feels much better after hearing Atsuko's words

“Good, goodnight Minami” Atsuko said

“Goodnight, Atsuko” Minami said

End flashback

Minami smiles when remembering that.

“Ok, let's sleep. I need power for tomorrow” he said to himself

In the morning

Atsuko steps out of her room and goes down. While walking in the hallway, she sees Minami also just went out of his room

“Good morning, Atsuko” Minami smiles and said

“Good morning, Minami” Atsuko said to him

Then they go down stair together.

“Did you get enough of sleep, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“Yes, I had a very good sleep. Th…”

When Minami is about to thank Atsuko, she turns and glares at him. He stops and smiles at her while scratching his head. Atsuko smiles in her mind when seeing his clumsy action.

After a while they get down stair and reaches the dining room. Suddenly Minami hears some noise coming from inside like someone’s voice. He quickly turns to that side

“There is someone here” he thought

“Let's go to the dining room and eat breakfast, Minami” Atsuko said and walks into the room

However Minami catches Atsuko's hand and pulls her behind him. Atsuko is surprised with his action

“What's wr…”

When Atsuko is about to ask him what's wrong, Minami puts his finger on her lips. Atsuko blushes at his action

“Sshh...there is someone in here” He whispers

When Atsuko is about to say something, the door of the dining room swings open.

“My dear Atsu…” a man calls Atsuko happily

Then he stops when seeing a strange man holding Atsuko's hand. His finger is on her lips and their faces are very close.

“Who are you?” Minami stands shield in front of Atsuko and asks while frowning.

“It is me who should ask that question” the man said

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” he asks

Suddenly he gasps

“Don't tell me you are….no my Atsu” he said and cries while rushing toward Atsuko.

“Stop right there” Minami said while raising his hand in front of the man

“Atsu, who is he? Is he your secret lover? Did you and him last night? No~” the man asks and drops down on the floor faking crying.

“What?” Minami looks at him with confused look

“What’s going on here?” he thought while looking back at Atsuko

“Shut up you pervert uncle” Atsuko shouts while blushing

“Uncle?” Minami thought

He turns and looks at Atsuko with surprised look

“Atsu…” the man looks up at her and pouts

Atsuko sighs while caressing her temples.

“Minami, let's me introduce him to you. His name is Maeda Yuu, my uncle.” she said

“Your uncle?” Minami said in surprise

“Uh, he is my father's little brother” Atsuko said

“Uncle, his name is Takahashi Minami, my…”

“Your secret lover, right? I know, I know. No wonder you treat me so cold these days” cutting Atsuko's word, Yuu said while sobbing

“He is my friend. I told you last night. Don't act like you didn't know anything.” Atsuko said in irritated tone

“Ok” Yuu said

Then he stands up straighten his clothes. Then he looks at Minami seriously

“Hello, I’m Atsu’s uncle. Nice to meet you” Yuu said while extending his hand

“Nice to meet you too, Mr. Maeda” Minami said and shakes Yuu’s hand.

“Drop that formal, just call me uncle as Atsu or just Yuu is ok” Yuu said

“Then I will call you uncle” Minami said

Yuu looks at Minami and giggles

“Oh ~ I know, calling me like that so you and Atsu can...right?” He said and elbows Minami

His words make both Minami and Atsuko blush

“Stop your pervert mind, uncle” Atsuko said

Suddenly Atsuko smells something in the kitchen.

“Uncle, what are you cooking in the kitchen?” she asks

“Ahhh….my food” Yuu shouts loudly and rushes into the kitchen

Atsuko and Minami also follows him. When they get in there, they see a tall woman cooking the food. She turns and looks at Yuu.

“Geez… do you want to burn this house down, Yuuchan?” she asks

“Nyan Nyan~” Yuu calls and rushes to her

“Good morning, auntie” Atsuko said

“Hello, Atsu” Haruna turns to her and said

“Minami, her name is Kojima Haruna. She is his wife” Atsuko turns to Minami and said

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Maeda” Minami nods and said

“Nice to meet you, too. Also call me as Atsu is ok” Haruna said

“Nyan Nyan, Nyan Nyan” Yuu shakes his wife arms

“What is it, Yuuchan?” Haruna turns to him and asks

“My Atsu got a boyfriend. They also stay together. My heart is broken” Yuu said to his wife

Minami blushes by his words.

“Yuuchan, stop that pouting and continue your cooking. Remember to cook for Jun and Rena, too. Also Takahashi-san, here” Haruna said

“No Nyan Nyan, hear me out.” Yuu pouts

Atsuko sighs and said while pulling him out with her

“Ignore him. Let's go to the dining room, Minami.”

“Ok” Minami nods in confused

Atsuko sits down, and Minami sits next to her. Then the door of the dining room opens. There is a couple walks in.

“Good morning, Atsu” they said

“Good morning uncle, auntie” Atsuko greets them

“Minami, his name is Maeda Jun, he is also my uncle. The lady next to him is Matsui Rena, his wife” Atsuko said

“Uncle Yuu and uncle Jun are twin, not identical though.” she adds

Minami stands up and bows at them

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Maeda, my name is Takahashi Minami, nice to meet you” Minami said politely

“Likewise, Mr. Takahashi” they said

“Also, just call us like Atsu” Jun adds

"Ok" Minami nods

"Where is Yuu, Atsu?" Jun asks

"He is in the kitchen still cooking" Atsuko said

"I see. I will go there to bring the food out" Jun said

Then he and Rena go into the kitchen.

“After my parents died, they was the one who take care of me. They live not far from here. Every morning, they will come here to cook breakfast and eat with me” Atsuko said

“I see” Minami nods

Then Yuu and Haruna bring the food out with Jun and Renad

“Break first is ready.” they said

Then they start eating breakfast and chat to each other

After breakfast

After finishing breakfast, Yuu stands up and said

“Now let’s get to the serious matter”

Minami looks at him with confused look. Yuu turns to Minami and said

“Takamina, let’s me introduce myself again.”

Minami looks at Yuu with confused look

“My name is Maeda Yuu, and I’m the chief of National Police Agency” Yuu said

Minami widens his eyes in surprise.

“You are…” Minami stands up and said in surprised tone

“Atsu told me everything about your case last night. I also checked the reports in the Tokyo Police Department. All the evidences are pointing at you. You are in a very bad position” Yuu sits down and said

“I really didn’t kill those girls. More importantly, I did not kill my father. He is my father. I will never kill him” Minami said honestly

“He is my growth model, and I respect him the most.” he continues in shaky tone while looking down sadly

“Minami” Atsuko looks at him worriedly

“Don’t worry, I will help you reopen the case” Yuu said

Minami looks up in surprise

“You will help me?” He asks

“Uh, I will. After all, how can I deny the request from my lovely little niece?” Yuu said and pinches Atsuko’s cheeks

“Uncle, be serious” Atsuko said

“Ok, ok” Yuu said and goes back to his chair

“According to Atsu’s request, she wants Takamina to investigate this case openly. Can we do that?” Jun asks

“Of course, our Atsu’s request is absolute” Haruna and Rena answer at the same time

Minami looks at them with surprised look.

“I knew it” Jun smirks and said

“Here Takamina, your new identity” he said and gives Minami an ID card

Minami takes the card and looks at it

“Yamamoto Kai” he read the card

“A fake identity” he thought and looks up at Jun with surprised look

“How can…?” Minami asks

Jun looks at Minami and smirks

“I just went to some departments and update a new record. Since today, there will be a man name Yamamoto Kai who is Atsu’s butler and bodyguard. He is also a doctor, her assistance.” he said

“You can update that record?” Minami asks in confuse

Jun looks at Minami and laughs out loud

“I forgot to introduce myself to you. I’m currently the president Maeda Corp, an IT company. I also work as chief of IT department for police” he said and smiles at Minami

“Also, I have a small side work which is a hacker” he continues and winks at Minami

Minami is very surprised with all the information that he heard in this only morning. He looks at Atsuko. She smiles at him and gently said

“See, I told you that I can help you, right?”

“No~ look Jun, our Atsu treat him so gentle. My dear Atsu.” Yuu said and cries on Haruna's shoulder

“Yes, I noticed that too. Our Atsu growth up now. She also got a boyfriend” Jun nods and said

“Shut up you two. Back to serious business” Atsuko said while blushing

“Oh, Atsu is blushing” Rena said in teasing tone

“Oh my, she is a lady in love now” Haruna adds teasingly

Their words make Atsuko and Minami blush even more.

“Let's go, Minami. Don't mind about them” Atsuko pulls Minami with him and said

“Wait Atsu” Haruna calls him

Atsuko stops and looks at her

“Let's us transform him before you two go on a date” Haruna said and winks at Atsuko

Atsuko's face can't be redder.

“W….whatever” Atsuko said and walks away hiding her embarrassment

“Aww, she is just so cute” Rena said

“Yes, her face and action now reminds me of the little girl running around this house” Jun said

“It had been a long time since we can see her like this.” Haruna said

“Uh, if that thing didn't happen, she will be more opens than now, and we will see her face like that much more” Yuu said

“That thing?” Minami thought

He turns and looks at them with confused look. When he is about to ask what they meants, Haruna said while standing up with Rena

“Takamina, come with us” Haruna said

“Ok” Minami nods and follows them

In the living room

Atsuko is reading a book waiting for Haruna and Rena. Jun and Yuu are talking to each other. Then Yuu turns to Atsuko

“Atsu, you haven't told us when did you meet him” he asks

“Uh, and why did you decided to help him?” Jun adds

“I met him at the hospital yesterday” Atsuko said still reading her book.

“When I just got out of my office, he caught my hand and…” Atsuko pauses

She suddenly remembers their kiss, her first kiss. The thought makes her blushes. Noticing Atsuko's strange action, Yuu and Jun quickly asks in worry tone

“And what? What did he do to you?”

Their voices snap her out of her thought. She coughs and said in normal tone

“He caught my hand and asked me to get him out of there”

Yuu and Jun look at Atsuko. They feel something weird about her.

“Really?” Jun asks while raising his eyebrows

“Is that all?” Yuu adds in suspicious tone

“Uh, that is it” Atsuko nods and said trying to keep her straight face

“Very well then answer my second question, why did you want to help him?” Jun said

“I felt that he is not a bad person” Atsuko answers shortly

“Is that all?” Yuu and Jun ask at the same time in surprised tone

“Uh, Just that. I felt he is a very honest person, and I trust him” Atsuko nods and said

Jun and Yuu stand there and look at their niece. Atsuko still reads her book. Sometimes she will take a secret look at her uncles. They obviously notice her strange action since this morning. They raise her and take care of her after all.

“Ok, if you say so” Jun said

Then they sit down on their seat. Atsuko sighs in relief and thought

“Safe”

Meanwhile

In the makeup room

Haruna and Rena are disguising for Minami.

“Say Takamina, how did you meet Atsu?” Haruna asks

“Uh, she hasn't told us that yet” Rena said

“I met her at her hospital. At that time, I was chased by the police. When I was about to open the door from the emergency exit, I saw Atsuko. I quickly caught her hand and….” Minami pauses when he remembers his kiss with Atsuko.

That is also his first kiss. He still remembers her soft lips and how his heart beat like crazy. The sweetness on her lips that he wants to taste them forever. Realizing what he thought, Minami shakes his head

“Stop that pervert thought, Minami” he scold himself

Seeing his strange action, Haruna calls him

“Takamina, what's wrong?”

Her call snaps him out of his thought

“Ah...uhm... No nothing” Minami smiles while scratching his head.

“Ok. And?” Rena asks

“And?” Minami looks at her with confused look

“You just told us how you meet Atsu. Then stop all of sudden” Haruna said

“Ah...haha...yeah...I remember now” Minami said and laughs reluctantly

“And I…”

“I did an improper thing to her” Minami said while looking down

Rena and Haruna look at each other with confused look.

“What did you do?” Haruna asks seriously

“I….uhm...I pointed a gun at her and forced her to take me out of the hospital” Minami said

He left out the kissing thing because it is too embarrassing

“You what?” Rena shouts in surprise

“You point a gu…”

“Hush, Rena” Haruna stops Rena before she can finish her words

“Sorry, I’m terribly sorry.” Minami bows and said

Haruna looks at Minami. She is mad at what he did to Atsuko. However after all Atsuko wanted to help him which mean she is not mad with his action

“Ok, just sit down. I know you didn't have much choice at that time.” Haruna said

“Come to think of it, Atsu didn't mad, that mean she doesn't mind about that. Therefore I think it is fine” Rena said

“However” Haruna and Rena said at the same time

Minami looks at them with confused look

“Don't go around and say that to her uncles. They are extremely over protective to Atsu.” Haruna said

“Uh, they will definitely kill you if you said that you pointed a gun at their precious niece” Rena adds in dangerous tone

Minami gulps and nods. He can see a very dark aura around them.

“Ok. That is good” Haruna and Rena said and smile

The dark aura around them suddenly disappear. Instead of it is a very warm aura.

“Wow, this house is really something” Minami thought

“To be honest, I’m so grateful toward Atsuko.” Minami smiles and said

“Why is that?” Haruna asks

“She willingly to help me and trust me even though we just met. In contrast with my own brother. He is my family, my only brother, but he didn't trust me, not a bit” Minami said sadly

Haruna and Rena smile.

“You are lucky, you know that” Haruna said

“Uh, Atsu is not the kind that easily trust other like that. In other words, she trust no one except us of course” Rena adds

“She doesn't trust anyone” Minami said in surprise

“Uh. That is why even though we are confused with her request, we still agree to help you.” Rena said

“The person that Atsu trust must be a very special person.” Haruna continues

Minami feels very happy when hearing that. An unknown happiness is running all over his heart, his mind, and his soul. He remembers her smile, a very beautiful and pure smile

“Yes, I’m very lucky” he thought happily

Haruna and Rena looks at him, then each other and smile

Then something flashes in his head, he calls Haruna and Rena

“Aunties”

“Huh?” Rena asks

“Uhm…never mind” Minami shakes his head and said

He wants to ask about what they meant about “that thing” when they talked to each other in the dining room, but he stops because he doesn’t want to step on Atsuko’s privacy though he really wants to know everything about her

After 1 hour

In the living room

The door open and Minami steps in. He is wearing a butler suit and a very style glasses. He also dyed his hair in blonde and style in a very cool way. He is like a completely different person.

“Wow!” Jun and Yuu stand up and said in amazed tone

“Nyan Nyan, you are the best” Yuu rushes to hug his wife and said

“Rena, what a perfect disguise. Except being good doctors, you two would really become famous stylists.” Jun said

“Thank you” Rena and Haruna said

Then they turn to Atsuko

“How was it, Atsu?” Rena asks

Minami turns to Atsuko and smiles happily. He is waiting for her comment. Atsuko closes her book and puts down on the chair.

“Good” she said shortly and leaves the room

“Atsuko” Minami thought in surprise

“What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?” he thought in panic while sitting down on the floor and covers his head.

Yuu pats his shoulder and said

“You’re good. She is just shy”

“Yeah, certainly” The three nod in agree

Minami looks up at them

“What are you waiting for Takamina? Go and do your job properly.” Jun said

"Job?" Minami looks at them with confused look

"She will go to the hospital, right now. Your job is her bodyguard" Rena said

“Yes, I will” Minami nods and stands up

When he is about to leave the room, Yuu calls him.

"Takamina"

He stops and turns to look at Yuu

“Don’t worry about your case. I will definitely help you clear your name” he said and smiles at Minami

Minami smiles widely at him

“Thank you for every uncles and aunties” He bows deeply at them and said

Then he leaves the room

Outside living room

Atsuko walks back to her room. Her heart keeps beating like crazy. The conversion between her and her uncles enough to remind her about Minami. That time her heart is already beating very fast. Then Minami comes in. His gentle smile and his every action making Atsuko's heart beat even more. That is why she has to go out of the room before her heart explode

“Calm down Atsuko” she told herself.

In the evening

At the Tokyo Department

Yuu walks toward the crime investigation department. He is wearing police uniform with his rank and name on it. When he reaches the place, the police bow at him

“Hello sir”

“Hello” Yuu said

Then Koji comes out of his office and said

“Hello sir”

“Hello, inspector Takahashi” Yuu said

“What can I do for you, sir?” Koji asks

“I want to take both the case of serial killer and Takahashi Koichi’s murder case back to National Police Agency and re-investigate.” Yuu said

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading it!  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline AI712

• Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 3 09/07/2016
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2016, 05:42:32 PM »
yeah, I enjoy reading this story :D
getting more interesting :D I like this

update please :D

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 4 16/07/2016
« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2016, 08:23:06 PM »
@AI712: Thank you!  :D

Here is part 4  :D

Escape

Part 4

Tokyo Police Department

“What can I do for you, sir?” Koji asks

“I want to take both the case of serial killer and Takahashi Koichi’s murder case back to National Police Agency and re-investigate.” Yuu said

“But the case already closed, sir. Although the culprit escaped, I already ordered my people to find him. We will catch him shortly” Koji said

“However as I reviewed the case, I found there are some gaps in the report. You just found a witness saw Takahashi Minami with the first victim, Minamoto Eri. How about the second and the third victim? There are still no connection between them. Also what is his intention in killing them? Those things are still unclear.” Yuu said

“He killed the first victim because she rejected him. About those other victims, I think…”

“Think? A police concluded a case with a word “think”? I heard that you are a very good inspector, and I believe that this is just a careless mistake.” Cutting Koji’s word, Yuu said while frowning

“I’m sorry sir. I used a wrong word. However I really got perfect evident showing that he stalked the other victims at his house when I came there. I got pictures and other evidences too.” Koji bows and said

“I saw them already” Yuu said

Then he asks Koji another question

“Takahashi Minami is your little brother, right?”

“Yes sir” Koji nods

“You seem to believe that he is the killer huh?” Yuu asks

“Of course I don’t want to believe it. He is my little brother. However, all the evidences are pointing to him. I have no choice. I’m an inspector. I have to do my job properly. If not I can’t be the leader here” Koji said seriously

Yuu looks at Koji. His eyes are so normal when saying those words, no blink, and no turn.

“Good! A leader shouldn’t have any thought of bias. It is a good thing that Tokyo Department has an inspector like you” Yuu said

“Thank you, sir” Koji bows and said

“Ok. Still those things alone are not enough to close those cases. Therefore I want to take those two cases back to National Police Agency. Please transfer all of the file to me” he continues

“Yes sir. I will send all the information to you, sir” Koji said

“Good, I will wait for the information” Yuu said and turns around to leave

“Sir” Koji calls Yuu

“What is it?” Yuu asks while turning back

"Thank you sir for investigating about my little brother" Koji bows and said

“Tachi and I were the one who investigate the case. If you need anything, we can explain everything for you” he continues while calling Tachi to his place

“Hello sir” Tachi bows and greets Yuu

“Ok, then let’s go to the Autopsy Room. My people are already at there to examine the victims before we take them to the Agency. We will talk more about the case there” Yuu said

“Yes sir” Koji said

Then Yuu, Koji, and Tachi go to the autopsy room

In the autopsy room

Atsuko starts examining Minami's father. Minami stands there and looks at his father sadly.

“Dad” he whispers while touching Koichi's cold hand

Atsuko looks at him and whispers in concerned

“Are you ok, Minami?”

“Uh, I’m fine. It is just that I never thought I will see my father like this. It breaks my heart when seeing this.” Minami said in small tone

“Dad, I will definitely find that killer, and make that person pay” He holds his father’s hand and said

“I will definitely help you, Minami” Atsuko smiles at him and said

Then she starts looking around Koichi’s body.

“There is the same in the report. Hum…” Atsuko thought

“What is it, Atsuko?” Minami asks her

“There is…”

When Atsuko is about to say something, she hears a knocking sound

*knock* *knock*

“That must be uncle and police here. We will discuss this at home” Atsuko whispers

“Ok” Minami nods

Then Minami opens the door for Yuu. Yuu and those two come into the room. Koji widens his eyes in surprise when seeing Atsuko

“Dr. Maeda” he calls her in surprised and happy tone

“We meet again inspector Takahashi” Atsuko said

“Yes” Koji smiles at her

Then he notices a man with blonde hair standing next to Atsuko. He is wearing butler suit. Noticing Koji’s look, Atsuko said

“He is my personal butler and bodyguard. He is also my assistance Yamamoto Kai”

“Oh...I see, nice to meet you Mr. Yamamoto.” he shakes Minami’s hand and said

“Nice to meet you” Minami bows and said

“Atsu, how is your examination?” Yuu asks Atsuko

“Atsu?” Koji thought in surprise

Yuu’s call shows that they are very close to each other.

“Wait a minute” he thought

“Maeda / Maeda...so they are related”

“I checked on every victim. The report seem to match their condition. However, I will check on them again more closely and carefully when we go back to the HQ” Atsuko said

“I see. That is good. Also Atsu, do you want to ask inspector Takahashi anything. He said that he can explain to you more whatever you don’t know” Yuu asks

“Yes, I can tell you anything, Dr. Maeda” Koji said

“Uhm...for now, I guess I don’t need any information. Thank you” Atsuko said

“Ok then let’s go back” Yuu said

“Ok” Atsuko nods

“Wait, if you want to know anything, just call me. I will tell you more detail about the case” Koji said

“Thank you. I will” Yuu said

Then they leave the place. Tachi stands there and looks at them with weird expression.

“Why did he want to re-investigate those cases again? Did he think us useless?” he said to Koji

Meanwhile, Koji seems to ignore what Tachi said

“Maeda Atsuko” he thought and smiles slightly

At night

Atsuko's house

In her office

Atsuko, Minami, Yuu, Jun, Haruna, and Rena gather together to discuss about the cases. Yuu stands up and goes to the screen to show the file about the case

“According to the report, one month ago, the first victim was found in the sewer system in Shibuya. The victim is Minamoto Eri. 24 years old. She works at a hair salon in Shibuya.” Yuu said while showing the victim picture

“Her family reported her missing 10 days ago. Her mother said that that night she went to her friend’s house and never come back. Her friend, Suzuki Emi, who also work with her at the salon, said that she left her house at 10:00 pm with her boyfriend” he continues

“So where her boyfriend is and what did he say?” Rena asks

“Her boyfriend is Ozaki Ken who is also the witness in this case.” Yuu said

“He is the one accused me for killing his girlfriend even though I didn’t know him or his girlfriend” Minami adds

Then Minami told them about Ken’s testimony.

“He said that I had an argument with his girlfriend, and killed her because she rejected me” He said

“You didn’t know him, Takamina?” Jun asks

“No, I don’t know him or his girlfriend. Moreover, I didn’t even know about that salon.” Minami said

“But why did he do that?” Rena said in confused tone

“Ozaki Ken, I guess I have to have a chat with him tomorrow. Atsu, can you see the interrogation in the hospital?” Yuu turns to Atsuko and asks

“Uh, I can” Atsuko said

“Also Jun, can you find out more information about him for me? I guess we'll know more why he did that from those information” Yuu said

“Got it” Jun said

“Alright, that is the first victim. Now let’s pass to the second victim.” he continues while changing the slide

“The second victim was found dead in a junkyard a week after the first victim was found. Her name is Fujimoto Anna, 22 years old. She is a college student, and she works part time at her uncle’s restaurant. Two days before her body was found, she still work at her uncle restaurant until 9:00. Then she left the restaurant and went home. However her uncle said that at 12:00 a.m, her mother called him and asked about her. She said that she wasn’t home yet” he reads the information

“So that mean she was kidnapped between 9:00 p.m and 12:00 a.m” Rena said

“Uh” Yuu nods

“How about the third victim, uncle?” Atsuko asks

“The third victim was found in a trashcan in her own apartment 10 days after the second victim was found” Yuu said while changing to the next slide

“Her name is Nakahara Hana, 25 years old. She is a sale person at a car dealer. Her situation is the same as the second victim, missing after went back home from work 2 day before her body was discovered.” he continues

“Is there any witness from those two cases, Yuu?” Rena asks

“Nope, the only witness for this whole serial killer is the first victim’s boyfriend” Yuu answers

“Weird, how can those police conclude a case just base on one witness?” Haruna said

“Uh, that is certainly a rush and stupid decision” Yuu nods and said

“Let's gather all information first. Then we will think about it” He continues

Then Yuu turns to Atsuko and asks

“Atsu, how is your examination?”

“About that, the death cause of all three victim is a cut at their throat which caused excessive blood loss.” Atsuko stands up and said while showing the picture of the cuts from the three victims

“The murder weapon could be a lancet. You all can see that it caused a very neat and sharp cut” She continues

“Also their eyes, the culprit took them out before they die. Same to their tongue, the culprit cut it before killing them.” Atsuko said

“What a cruel way to kill a person especially a girl” Rena said

“Yes, it is just like the culprit has a very grudge against them.” Haruna said

“Yes, that is just too cruel” Jun nods in agreement

“Ok, now let’s talk about Takahashi Koichi’s case” Yuu said

Hearing his father name, Minami feels his heart tightens. He holds his fists tightly

“Minami” Atsuko looks at him worriedly

Yuu looks at Minami and said

“Takamina, I know this is very hard, but can you tell us once again what happened that day?”

“Ok” Minami nods

Then Minami told them everything about that day with all the detail that he can remember.

“When I woke up, my father already died on his chair. My gun was found at the backyard, and it is the murder weapon. They found my fingerprint there and said that I killed my father.” Minami said in sad tone

“I see. Summarizing everything there is someone that really want to blame you for the serial case by using Ken, those pictures, and information about the victim at your house” Yuu said

“Then your father had to know something about the case that is why he was killed.” Jun adds

“Yes, I think so too because my father also is investigating about that” Minami said

“Another thing” Atsuko speaks up

“What is it, Atsu?” Rena asks

“After examining his body, I noticed that there is no other injury except the shot that killed him.” she said

“What do you mean, Atsu?” Haruna asks her

“Minami’s father is a famous detective. He is not a kind that easy to let a stranger go into his house, even more, his own office” Atsuko explains

“So you mean the one who kill him have to know him” Jun said

“Not only know but know my father well enough to make him unaware of the person’s intention” Minami adds

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“But someone dad knew” Minami thought while searching for suspect in his head

“If so then the person who detective Koichi knew could be the serial killer or at least know about that killer, could be his partner in crime” Haruna said in surprised tone

“Certainly” Jun nods

“Takamina” Yuu calls him

“Yes” Minami asks

“Do you know anyone your father know that you feels suspicious? Like who hold any hatred to him” Yuu asks

“I...I..I..really don’t know. I just mentally recalled people that my father know. But they all are retired police or some professor of police school. No one seem to be suspicious” Minami said

“I see. It’s ok. I will look into that more.” Yuu said

“Ok guys, I think today is enough. We will talk more about this tomorrow after I have a little chat with Mr. Witness. ” he continues

Midnight

At Atsuko house

Atsuko wakes up and goes downstairs to drink some water. When she reaches downstairs, she sees the door slightly opens

“Huh?” Atsuko thought

She walks toward there and sees Minami is sitting on the floor at the front door while looking at the starry sky

“Minami” Atsuko thought

At the front door

Minami looks at the sky while thinking about his father

Flashback

Little Minami is holding his father's hand and walks around the amusement park. He is very happy because of his father takes him out to play.

“Minami, where do you want to go next?” Koichi asks

“Uhm…” little Minami thought while looking around

Then he sees a game stall. It is a shooting game

“Dad, I want to try that” Minami said to his father happily

“Ok, let’s go” Koichi said

They come to the stall and play. There is a target on the wall, and the player have to shoot at it. The closer to the middle, the higher the score which will increase the value of the prize.

“Minami, Dad will take the highest prize for you, ok?” Koichi said

“No, dad. I want to play. You taught me how to shoot 3 days ago. I want to try it” Minami said

“Ok, that is my man” Koichi said and pats Minami’s head

Then he pay for the gun for Minami.

“Ok, let’s get started Minami” Koichi said

Minami comes and takes the gun. He raises his gun aiming at the target and shoots. After 5 shoots, Minami got almost perfect score.

“Good job, son” Koichi said while patting Minami’s head

“Yay!!” Minami raises two fingers as victory sign while smiling happily

“You did a very great job, little boy. Here is your prize” the owner said while giving Minami a necklace with a locket pendant.

“Thank you” Minami happily said while receiving his prize

Then they leave the stall and continues playing around the park.

End flashback

Minami takes out the necklace in his shirt and looks at it

“Minami, what will you put in there?”

“I will put the picture we just took moment ago at that shooting stall”

He opens the necklace and looks at the picture. In the picture, Koichi is holding Minami in his arms, and they smile happily and brightly. 

“Dad, I miss you” he whispers

Suddenly, he hears Atsuko’s voice

“Minami”

He turns and sees Atsuko is standing next to him while looking at him worriedly

“Are you ok?” she asks him gently while sitting down next to him

“Uhm…” Minami nods silently

Then silent fills between them.

After a while

“My parents got divorced when I was just 2 years old. My father kept me while my mother took Koji-nii with her to America.” Minami speaks up

Atsuko looks at him with surprised look

“Since then I never seen her again once, and I don't know anything about them. My father is like mother and father to me. He loves me and takes care of me very careful. No matter how busy he is, he still tries his best to find a time to play with me so that I don't feel lonely or neglected.” he continues

“I see. Your father loves you very much, right?” Atsuko said

“Uh” Minami nods

“Then today, when I came to the autopsy room, my heart hurt a lot. It feels so painful when seeing him like that, lying coldly on operating table. I never thought I would see him in that condition. I hate myself for my stupid and useless. I can’t protect my father” he said his voice as if he wants to cry.

“Don’t say that Minami. You are not useless. You will never know what those criminal will do, no one knows” Atsuko turns and said to him gently

She sees how pain Minami is. He wants to cry, but he holds it back. If he cries, he will be weak. He have to be strong, but the pain is eating him slowly

“Minami” Atsuko calls him gently while holding his hand

Minami turns and looks at Atsuko. His eyes still fill with sadness but a little surprise when Atsuko holds his hands. Then he widens his eyes in even more surprise when Atsuko suddenly leans and hugs him

“Atsuko” Minami calls her in whisper tone

“Minami, if you want to cry, just cry. It’s ok. I will always be here for you.” she said

Minami feels so warm in Atsuko's arms. He wants to stay like this forever. Then he slowly raises his arms and hugs Atsuko tightly. He buries his face on her neck and cries silently

“I miss him, Atsuko. I miss him a lot. I miss my father” he whispers while tightening his hug

“I know” Atsuko whispers while patting his back

After a while

They break the hug and sit back.

“Thank you Atsuko.” Minami said

“I told you to not thank me anymore, but I forgive you today” Atsuko said and smiles at him

Minami smiles back at her. He feels so refresh after that cry.

“Ahh...this is so uncool to let you see me like this” he said while scratching his head

“I don't think so, Minami” Atsuko said

Minami turns to look at Atsuko with surprised look

“I heard a lot of people say that crying will make a man weak. However I don’t think so. No matter men or women, we are still human who have feelings inside us. They will smile when they are happy and cry when they are sad. Or sometime those emotion can be reversed. Too much happy can make us cry or the sadness is too overwhelm, we can only laugh to ease that pain” she said

“Human’s emotion is very mysterious, but anyone who is human still have that no matter men or women” she continues

Then she turns and looks directly at Minami’s eyes

“So you didn't look uncool to me, Minami. You still look very cool as always.” Atsuko said shyly

Minami smiles when hearing what Atsuko said

“You just showed me a different side of you to me, Minami. You showed that you are a gentle, kind, and warm person with a warm heart” Atsuko said while smiling at him

“Atsuko” Minami thought while looking at Atsuko

Her smile to him now is just like an angel. She is really his angel

“Atsuko, I know you will get mad if I say this, but just this time allow me to say this” Minami said, and Atsuko looks at him

“Thank you for being with me, Atsuko. It means a lot to me” he said to Atsuko gently

Atsuko smiles at him

“I will forgive you, but just only this time” she said

“Uh” Minami smiles happily at her

“Let's go to sleep, Minami. We still have a lot of thing to do. Let's find that culprit together” Atsuko stands up and extents her hand with him.

“Uh, let’s investigate together” Minami holds Atsuko's hand and said

Meanwhile

In another place

“What should we do now? The case is re-opened now” a man near the window said in panic

“Shut up. He just wants to reopen it. There is nothing to worry” the other man said

“But that police seems to be very clever. He is the chief of National Police Agency. He is the highest chief. How can I not worry?” the first man said

“So you call me here just because of that?” the other man asks while drinking his tea

“Just because of that? Don't say it so slightly. Don't forget it was you who dragged me to this mess. If I was arrested, I will pull you down too” the first man said in threaten tone

“So what do you want me to do?” the man asks

“I want to leave here.” the first man said while looking outside of the window

“Sure. I can do that” The man on the sofa said

“Just give me one day, I will definitely help you out of here” he continues

“Keep your words” The first man turns around and said

"I will" The man said

"I will make sure you will get very far away from here" he thought and smirks

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading it.  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline AI712

• Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 4 16/07/2016
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2016, 03:35:06 PM »
thank you for the update
update soon :D

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 5 23/07/2016
« Reply #170 on: July 23, 2016, 08:38:26 AM »
@AI712: thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic  :)

Here is part 5  :D

Escape

Part 5

Maeda Private Hospital

In Atsuko's office

Atsuko sits on her chair while Minami standing next to her. They are looking at her laptop screen.

In the screen is the police interrogate room. Yuu and another police are in there with Ken in opposite of them. They are asking Ken about his testimony, and Atsuko and Minami will observe it

“So can you tell me more detail about the night your girlfriend went missing?” the man next to Yuu asks Ken

“I already told inspector Takahashi everything.” Ken said calmly

“But now we want to hear it again clearly from you” the police emphasizes

“Ok” Ken said

“At 10:00, after leaving her friend house, I took Eri to a coffee shop nearby to talk to her. I thought we can have a little date before she went home.” He told Yuu and the police

“Then about 10:30, my brother got into a big fight in a bar, and police keeping him there. I have to go there to take him home. I told her to let me take her home first, but she said she is fine by herself. If I insist, she wouldn’t be killed by that cruel killer” Ken looks down and said

“That Takahashi Minami, he killed her. Please arrest him no matter what” he suddenly stands up and said loudly

“Yuji” Yuu said

“Mr. Ozaki, please calm down” Yuji stands up and said

Ken sits down again after taking a deep breath.

“Now tell me about the day you saw the argument between Takahashi Minami and Minamoto Eri” Yuu said

“It is early last month. At 5:00 pm, when I came to pick her up, I saw her talking to a man in a valley near her salon. I heard her voice very loud that ‘I already told you that I have a boyfriend. Don’t bother me’”

“Then I heard the man said ‘I’m way better than that taxi driver.’ He said that while holding her wrist very tight. I quickly rushed there and shouted at him. Seeing that he left. Before he left he said that ‘I’m not done with you’.” Ken said

“So that person is Takahashi Minami?” Yuji asks

“Yes, after he left I asked Eri and she told me everything. She met him in a train station, and he helped her with a pervert there. As thanking him, she went out for lunch or dinner with him sometime. Then when she noticed that he has another intention with her, she stops seeing him. After that is what you all know.” Ken said

Atsuko all the time is still observing Ken silently. She carefully looks at his every expression. Then she said to Yuu through his Bluetooth

“Uncle, do as I say”

“That jerk. How can he kill her like that” Ken continues in angry tone

“What did you have for breakfast, Mr. Ozaki?” Yuu suddenly stands up and asks Ken with a very unrelated question

Ken looks at him with surprised look

“D...Does it related to the case sir?” he asks hesitantly

“Yes, it does” Yuu bends closer to Ken and said

“Ah...uhm…” Ken looks down and thinks

His eyes keep moving around, and he looks at different directions but Yuu.

“Uhm...I had hamburger...uhm…” he frowns while answering Yuu’s question as if it is a very hard question

“Tell him to look directly at you, uncle” Atsuko said

“Uhm...and….”

“Look at me and answer” Yuu said

Ken hesitantly looks up at Yuu

“Uncle asks him ‘who is your last customer yesterday? Male or female? Where did you pick that person up, and where did that person go? What is that person wearing?’” Atsuko said, and Yuu does accordingly

“You are a taxi driver right? So tell me, who is your last customer yesterday? Male or female? Is it your new or old customer? Where did you pick that person up, and where did that person go? What is that person wearing?”

“Uhm...it...it is a man, and he is my new customer. He was wearing a white shirt and a jean. I picked him up in Shinjuku, and he went to Shibuya.” Ken answers while his eyes keep looking around

“Ok, you can let him go now.” Atsuko said

“Ok, thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Ozaki.” Yuu sits down and said

“Yuji, escort Mr. Ozaki out here for me” he continues

“Yes sir” Yuji said

In the interrogation room

Yuu turns to the camera and smiles at Atsuko.

“What did you get Atsu?” he asks

“He lied for everything except what he had for breakfast” Atsuko said

Minami turns to look at Atsuko with surprised look.

“How did you know, Atsuko? And I’m still confused why did you ask him about those unrelated questions” he asks

“When you are trying to create a lie, then suddenly being questioned by a completely unrelated question, you will definitely can’t answer it because you have to recall it.” Atsuko explains

“Just moment ago, when I told uncle to ask him about his customer, as expected, he can answer it quicker than the breakfast that he had. Think about this, in a normal situation, will you remember all that small little detail about one of your customer, especially that customer was a new customer from yesterday?” she continues

“I see” Minami nods and said

“Good job, little Atsu” Yuu said and winks at Atsuko.

“Atsuko, you are also a psychologist?” he turns and asks her in surprised tone

“Not really” Atsuko said

“Her field is Surgeons. She just likes to study about psychology” Yuu said

“Yes, and my favorite subject is how to detect liars..." Atsuko pauses a little

Then she said in a completely different and serious tone while frowning

"...I hate liar”

Minami looks at Atsuko with surprised look because her voice when she said the last part is very serious. It is like she hate lying very much.

“Ok, now I know this guy is lying. I will investigate more. Thank you little Atsu. See you two later” Yuu said

“Ok, see you later uncle” Atsuko and Minami said

In the afternoon

In Atsuko's office

Atsuko is working on her patient's files, and Minami is sitting on the sofa and looking at the cases once again. He looks through all the slides carefully. Suddenly he sees something

“Wait a minute” He thought

“Why didn’t I notice this before?” he continues his thought while looking at the images

When he is about to call Atsuko, he hears a knocking sound

*Knock* *Knock*

“Come in” Atsuko said

The door opens and Koji walks in with a smile on his face. However, it quickly stops when he sees Minami there too.

“Hello inspector Takahashi, what can I do for you?” Atsuko looks at him and said

“Hello Dr. Maeda. I had some business near here, so I stop by here. I wonder if you can have lunch with me?” Koji asks

“Also we can discuss about the case while eating” he adds

“Uhm...ok” Atsuko nods

“Then I will go and take my car.” Koji said

“No need. Just go to the cafeteria. There are also a lot of good food. Plus, I still have patients to take care at 1:00 p.m.” Atsuko said

“Ok” Koji nods

“Can you wait for me there? I have to wrap up everything. After that I will go there to meet you” Atsuko said

“Ok” Koji nods and leaves the room

In the cafeteria

Atsuko and Minami walk into the cafeteria. Koji stands up and waves at Atsuko. However his expression changes when he sees the blonde man behind her

“Sorry for making you wait, inspector Takahashi” Atsuko said

“It is ok, please have a seat” Koji said while pulling the chair for her

“Thank you” Atsuko sits down

Then she turns to Minami and said

“Sit down, Kai”

“Yes, Ojou-sama” Minami nods and sits down

“He will eat here with us?” Koji said in surprised tone

“Uh, he is my bodyguard after all.” Atsuko said

Koji looks at Minami hesitantly

“You feel uncomfortable?” Atsuko looks at his eyes and asks

“No, of course not” he smiles and said

Then Atsuko and Minami order food and start eating. While eating Koji calls her

“Atsuko”

Atsuko looks up in surprised

“I’m sorry, can I call you that? You also can call me Koji. Calling our last name feel so distance.” Koji said while smiling at Atsuko

“Ok, I don't mind” Atsuko said

“I have a wonder that I want to ask you” Koji said

“Go ahead” Atsuko said

“What is your relationship with Sir Maeda Yuu?” Koji asks

“He is my uncle” Atsuko answers

“Why did you asks?” she asks

“I’m sorry. That is just my curiosity. When I came to the autopsy room, I heard him called you by a very close name, so I ask” Koji said

“I see” Atsuko nods

“But that surprised me that you are a forensic in the National Police Agency.” Koji said

“Not really. My main job is here. I just do that whenever my uncle ask me” Atsuko said

“I see. Still I’m happy that we can meet again at that time” Koji said while smiling at Atsuko again

He keeps talking and talking to her with a lot of different question while Atsuko is silently hearing while eating her food. Sometime she will answer his question. Then Atsuko looks at her watch.

“Sorry inspector Koji, my break is over. I have to go back to my office.” Atsuko stands up and said

“It's ok. Thank you for eating lunch with me. I hope we will have more time to talk” he said

“Uh” Atsuko nods and leaves with Minami

Koji sits at his seat while looking at Atsuko’s back with a smile on his face

"Interesting" he thought

At night

Yuu, Haruna, Jun, and Rena gather together at Atsuko’s house again to discuss about the case.

“How is your chat with our witness, Yuu?” Jun asks

“Interesting. After the little chat I had with him with the help of our little Atsu, I’m positive that he is lying” Yuu said

“I see.” Rena and Haruna nods

Then Yuu turns to Jun

“Jun, how is your research about Ozaki Ken?”

Jun stands up and goes to the screen.

“I found something even more interesting about him. I guess you will have to have another chat, not little but a serious chat with him.” he said

“Really? Interesting” Yuu said

“Ozaki Ken, 35 years old, a taxi driver. He is also a gambler, and all of his money is put in that. Not only that, he owes a lot of money because of that too. Not a good credit person to me” Jun said

“Yes, definitely not a credit person” Rena nods in agreement

“Then all of sudden he became a rich person” Jun said

“Rich person?” Haruna said in question tone

“In this week, he lives a pretty luxury life. Come in and out of 5 stars restaurant every day, has super car, and stuffs. He even paid off all his debts” Jun said while showing them Ken’s pictures.

“Feeling suspicious, I tried to look at his bank account, and guess what…” he continues and pauses

Everyone looks at Jun waiting

“What is it, uncle?” Atsuko asks

Jun smiles and said

“His bank account is nearly empty.”

“Nearly empty? Then where is all the money came from?” Haruna said in confused tone

“Did he use all that money to pay off his debt and live luxury?” Rena said

“No “Jun shakes his head

“Could it be that there is no big money in his bank account in the first place?” Minami said in wonder tone

“Bingo” Jun snaps his fingers and said

“I checked his bank account history in the past 3 years, the money never even went to the high that can make him live a good life with enough food to eat. Therefore this luxury life in this past week is out of option” he explains

“So someone is bribing him for something” Rena said

“Properly about blaming everything on Minami” Atsuko said

“Uh, that is the highest possibility.” Yuu said

“Nice work, Jun” he continues

"Not yet, I also found a super interesting thing. The first victim is his girlfriend, right?" Jun said

"Uh, so?" Yuu said

"The other two victim used to be his customers. They called taxi from his company before, and he was the driver for bother of them" Jun said

Everyone widens their eyes in surprise

"What does this mean?" Rena said

"One, he can be the culprit, or two, he is the partner of that culprit, and he will get money from doing that" Minami said

"Uh, and I think the second theory has more chance than the first one. However anyway, I will tell Yuji to come to his house and talk to him" Yuu said

"Nicely done, Jun. I know I can count on you as always" he continues while giving Jun a thumb up

“I tried” Jun said proudly while brushing his hair

Minami is very surprised with all the information that Jun acquired in only one day.

“He is truly a master of technologies” He thought

Seeing Minami's face, Jun asks teasingly

“What's up, boy? Impressed about my work?”

“Ah...uh..uh...how did you find all those information?” Minami nods and asks

“From the street cameras of course. After yesterday, I started looking for his information and everything about him. Accessing them and checking them are very time consuming too. About another information, I have my own sources” Jun said while sitting down

“Ok, that part is done. Now back to the serial case” Yuu said

“Uncle Yuu, I found one thing that those three victims have in common” Minami speaks up

Everyone also looks at him with surprised look

“Really, what is it?” Yuu asks

“I didn’t realize it before. I just saw it this morning after looking through all the files again” Minami sad

“What is it, Takamina?” Jun asks him

“The place that the victims were found” Minami said while walking toward the screen

He gathers the three places which the victims were found into one screen to start his demonstration

“Did you all notice the special about the places?” he asks

“The first victim was found in a sewer system” Yuu said

“The second victim was found in a junkyard” Jun said

“The third victim was found in a trash can” Rena and Haruna said

Then everyone widens their eyes in surprise

“Yes, the culprit treated those victim no more than a throw away thing, another words trash” Minami said

“Good point boy” Yuu said

“So the culprit really holds not only a grudge but a very deep grudge with them” Atsuko said

“Uh” Minami nods

“However…what is that?” Yuu said

"There is another theory in that serail case" Atsuko said

Everyone turns to look at Atsuko

"What is it, Atsuko?" Minami asks

"As you said about the places where those bodies were discovered, also based on how they were killed, I can conclude in psychological perspective that this culprit properly has some problem with his mental. Anything that remind of his tress, he will act violence toward it" Atsuko states her theory

Everyone nods in agreement

"Yea, your theory can be true, Atsuko" Minami said

"If so, then what cause him to be violence?" Rena said

“Uh, there isn’t any connection between those three. They live in different part of Tokyo, work in different place, different type of job. What make the culprit want to kill them?” Jun said

“Hum…” Everyone stays silent and think about the case

The room fills with silent

“Uncle Jun” Minami calls him

“Huh?” Jun looks at Minami and asks

“Can you also look more into those three victims’ information for me? I have a feeling there is something about them” Miami said

“Sure, what information that you want, Takamina?” Jun asks

“Everything about them, their private life, their social life, their hobbies, and everything” Minami said

“Got it.” Jun said

“Thank you uncle” Minami said

“No problem” Jun said

After discussing for a while, Yuu, Jun, Haruna, and Rena leave the house.

At the front door

Atsuko and Minami are sitting there while looking at the starry sky just like yesterday. They are enjoying the night

“Minami” Atsuko calls him

“Can you tell me about your brother?” she asks

“Huh? Why did you want to know about him?” Minami asks in confused

“Uhm...just curious” Atsuko said

“I see” Minami said

He doesn’t know why but he feel a little ache in his heart for some reasons.

“What is this feeling?” He thought

Feeling his silent, Atsuko turns to look at him. She sees that Minami is frowning while spacing out. Atsuko holds his shoulder and asks in worried tone

“Minami, what’s wrong?”

Her question snaps him out of his thought. Then he realizes that Atsuko’s face is very close with his. He quickly moves back, but he slips his hand and falls back on the floor. Because Atsuko is holding his shoulders, his fall also cause her fall too.

Minami now is lying on the floor while Atsuko is lying on his chest. He can feel his heart starts start beating very fast, and she is too, her face is getting hot with this closeness

“I…I…I’m sorry. Are you ok, Atsuko?” Minami asks

“U...Uh” Atsuko nods shyly while sitting down

“W..why did you space out, Minami?” Atsuko asks still looking down because of embarrassing

“N...nothing” Minami said

“Minami, you know that I can tell if you lie or not, right? However I won’t force you thing that you don’t want to say” Atsuko looks up and said

Then she stands up to walks back into the house

“I hate liar”

Atsuko’s words suddenly flash back to him. Minami quickly catches Atsuko's hand to stop her and said

“Wait Atsuko.”

“Please don’t be mad. I didn’t mean to lie to you. It is just that I really don’t know myself either” he said to her sincerely

“Please Atsuko, please don’t hate me. You are very important to me. The thought of you being mad at me makes my heart in pain” he continues while looking directly at her eyes

Atsuko looks at his honest eyes. Then she laughs softly

“I’m not mad at you, Minami. I just want to take some water. I meant what I'm saying. Everyone has their own privacy, and that is not lying to hurt anyone. However I’m curious now because of what you said. Therefore when you figured it out, you have to tell me ok” Atsuko smiles and said to him while sitting down

“Uh” Minami nods

“So Minami, tell me about your brother” Atsuko said

“My brother, to be honest, though we are sibling, I don’t know much about him. As I told you before, my parents got divorced, and my mother took him to America when I was on 2 years old. The first time I meet him is when I enter middle school. That summer he came back here with mother because her new husband had a business trip here. He came to our house to visit dad.” Minami said

“Then 7 years ago, after my mother passed away, he went back here and become police in Tokyo police department. I heard that he is an honor student in police school in America.” he continues

“How about his private life in America and here too?” she asks

“Uhm...I don’t know. We never talk about that.” Minami said

“I see” Atsuko said

Sitting silent for a while, then she stands up and said

“Let’s go back into the house Minami. It is already very late.”

“Uh” Minami nods whiles standing up

Then they go back into the house. Atsuko walks in front of Minami while he is staring at her back

“I figured it out already, but how can I tell you, Atsuko” He sighs and thought

Meanwhile

In another place

“Why are you here? Are you already prepared everything for me?” the man asks

“Yes, I prepared everything for you. I will make sure that you will go to a very faraway place” the man behind said

“Good, I’m starting to worry because of those police. Still I’m glad that I’m working with you.” He said while patting the man shoulders

“So when can I go?” he asks while walking toward the sofa

“Right now.” The man said

“I will take you to a place and make sure that you will never see the sunrise again” he continues with dangerous tone

In the morning

While Atsuko and Minami are preparing to go to the hospital, Atsuko’s phone rings

“Good morning uncle” Atsuko said

Atsuko widens her eyes in surprised. Seeing that, Minami asks her in worried tone

“What’s wrong, Atsuko?”

“Ozaki Ken was found dead in his own house. As the report from uncle’s people, he hung himself on the ceiling” Atsuko turns to Minami and said

“What?” Minami said in surprised tone

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading this.  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline AI712

• Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 5 23/07/2016
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2016, 12:10:27 AM »
thanks for the update :D

update soon please :D

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 6 30/07/2016
« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2016, 07:26:30 PM »

Here is part 6  :D

Escape

Part 6

In Atsuko’s house

Seeing Atsuko’s serious face after the phone, Minami asks her in worried tone

“What’s wrong, Atsuko?”

“Ozaki Ken was found dead in his own house. As the report from uncle’s people, he hung himself on the ceiling” Atsuko turns to Minami and said

“Uncle is on his way here. We will go to Ozaki Ken’s house together with him” Atsuko said

After a while Yuu comes. After that they quickly come to Ken’s house

After 45 minutes

They finally reach Ken’s apartment. It is an old building with a not very good neighborhood. They walk into the building. A lot of different kind of people in there, and they have tattoos and look like gangsters.

Minami, Atsuko, and Yuu go into the elevator and go up to level 10. The elevator open, and Atsuko walks in first together with Minami. Inside the elevator, there are also some scary looking men. They look at Atsuko and said while walking closer to her

“Hello cutie”

Atsuko hides behind Minami while holding his shirt tightly. Minami extents his arm shielding Atsuko behind him.

“It's ok, Atsuko” Minami whispers

Then he turns at those men and said seriously while frowning

“Don’t you dare to go near her”

Those men raise their hands up a little while stepping back while smirking. Yuu looks at them and smiles slightly.

After a while

They reach the right level. After coming out of the elevator, they quickly go to Ken’s house. The police is already there and isolated the place. Yuu raises his badge in front of a police who standing guard in front

“Hello sir” the police said and opens the way for Yuu, Atsuko, and Minami.

“Hello sir” the police inside the house greet him

Seeing Yuu, Yuji walks toward him and said

“Sir, when we got there, he already died."

“I see” Yuu nods

“Also we found this on the table next to where he hung himself” Yuji said and gives Yuu the paper

“A suicide note?” he thought

Minami looks at the note in Yuu’s hands

(I did everything.)

“Huh?” he thought in surprise

Meanwhile

Atsuko stands near the dead body while looking at it. Then she bends down next to Ken’s body. Atsuko wears her gloves and starts her examining. She holds his jaw and turns his head aside to look at his neck.

“This mark” she thought

While Atsuko is examining the body, Minami looks around the house.

“The house is very clean. The books are still on the shelf. The sofa and every other furniture are in the same position. There is no sign of fighting” he thought

While looking around, he sees a room. Minami opens the door and walks in. The things in the room make him widens his eyes in surprise

“What the…” He thought

Suddenly he hears Yuu’s voice

“What are you doing, Kai?”

Yuu’s voice snaps him out of his thought

“Master Yuu, look at this” Minami said and points into the room

“Huh?” Yuu thought in confused

Then he walks toward the room and looks at what Minami pointing. Yuu widens his eyes in surprise when seeing the room.

In the room, there are a lot of picture of the three victims, their daily activities, are hanging all over the place.

“Yuji, come here. I need you to take picture and check on this room” Yuu said

“Yes sir” Yuji said

Then Yuu and Minami walk into the room. Yuu is looking at the left side of the room. He sees a big shelf with a white cloth covering it.

“Huh?” Yuu looks at it

Then he raises his hand and pulls down the white cloth.

“This is” Yuu gasps in surprise

Behind the cloth are pictures of three victims. Under each of their picture is a small amount of hair.

“Yuji, take this back to the examine room” Yuu orders

“Yes sir” He said

At the same time

Minami looks around the room. Then he notices a picture that is pinned on the wall by a knife. He comes closer and sees that is his face that is stabbed on by the knife

“This is me?” Minami thought in surprise

“Master” He turns and calls Yuu

Yuu walks toward his place and looks at the thing on the wall

“Hum…” he strokes his chin and thought

After a while they go out of the room leaving Yuji inside to do his work with some forensics.

Outside

Atsuko also finished her examination and stands up to look for Minami and Yuu. Then she sees them walking toward her.

“How is your examination, Atsu?” Yuu asks

“He didn't commit suicide” Atsuko said

Minami and Yuu turn to look at Atsuko with surprised look

“Someone strangled him to dead and then hung him to the ceiling to create this” she continues

They look at each other then Atsuko waiting for her explanation

“Firstly, there is not only one mark on his neck. The mark that caused by hanging on the ceiling isn’t deep and severe enough to cause his dead. In contrast the deep mark that caused his dead is the other one.” Atsuko explains while showing Yuu and Minami

“In addition, when a person died because of hanging, blood will be blocked in the brain. Because of that, there will be a lot of small ray of blood appear around the pupils. It can even cause the blood vessels to break. Plus, the shape of the mark around the neck would be “V” shape” she continues her explanation while showing Yuu and Minami

“However if a person is killed by strangling, those marks will be blurrier and the blood bruises will be less. More importantly, the mark around his neck will be a circle. Just like this” she said

“I see.” Yuu said

“However looking around the room, there is no sign of fighting or anything” he continues

“There is a possibility that Ozaki Ken knew this person, his partner in crime. That person could drug him or did something to make him unable to do anything” Minami said

“Uh, you got a very good point Kai” Yuu nods

“I will examine him more when I get back to the autopsy room.” Atsuko said

National Police Agency

Yuu is sitting in his office looking around the evidence while waiting for the report from forensic team and Atsuko. He looks down at the picture of the suicide note

“Hum… “I did everything” huh?.” Yuu thought

Then his phone rings

“Hello” He said

(Sir, I got his handwriting check) a man said

“How was it? Is it really his handwriting” Yuu asks

(Yes, it is) the man said

(I took some of his writing to check, and they matched) he continues

“I see” Yuu said

Then he hangs up

“How come? Did he really commit suicide? But Atsu said that he was killed” Yuu thought

Then he hears knocking sound

*knock* *knock*

“Come in” Yuu said

Atsuko opens the door and walk in together with Minami. 

“Uncle” Atsuko said

When Atsuko and Minami just sit down, they hear another knocking sound

“Come in” Yuu said

Yuji comes in with a file on his hand

“Sir, this is the report from the examination. I also sent them to your computer” He said and gives Yuu the file.

“How was it?” Yuu asks

“We checked the picture about the marks on his neck. Both of them was caused by the rope we found at the crime scene.” Yuji said

“The same one?” Yuu said

“Yes, the circle mark is the first mark. It is also the cause of his dead” Yuji said

“Also, I check the hair in that room. They really belong to the victims” Yuji said

“Ok, thank you for the information. Keep investigating around his house to see if anyone saw any suspicious person around there” Yuu said

“Yes sir” Yuji said and leaves the room

“So he really was killed” Minami said

“Uh. By the way Atsu, did you find something else on his body?” Yuu asks

“There is no drug or anything inside his stomach. Also there is no other injury on his body” Atsuko said

“Uncle, what is the expected height of the culprit?” Minami asks

“Uhm...5’8”. The culprit has the same height as the victim” Yuu reads the report

“The same height” Minami thinks

“Weird” he said

Atsuko and Jun look at him

“What is it, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“Ozaki Ken is a big and strong man. If someone wants to kill him, he at least have to defense for himself. There is no way that he just left the culprit do whatever he wants even that is someone he knew. Because no matter how surprised it is, Ozaki Ken still can defense himself with that strangling” Minami explains

“Uh, that is true. So what do you think, Takamina?” Yuu nods

“There are two options. One is that he was drugged by sleeping pill or something, but Atsuko just said that there isn’t something like that. Therefore that option is out” Minami said

“What is the second option, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“The second option is the culprit have to be much stronger and higher than him in order to hold him down completely” Minami said

“Uh, good point” Yuu nods

“Leave that aside, there is another thing. Why did he stab a knife on your face, Takamina? Did you know him?” Yuu asks

“I don't know. I only knew him through the serial killer case” Minami said

“Hum...there is a lot of thing need to be solved.” Yuu said

Suddenly Yuu’s phone rings. Seeing the caller is Jun, he turns on the speaker so that Atsuko and Minami can hear

“Hello Jun” Yuu said

(Yoo buddy) Jun said

“What is it, Jun? You seem to be very happy” Yuu asks

(I found a super interesting thing about Mr. witness.) Jun said in happy tone

(You won’t believe it. Did Takamina there with you?) he continues

“Yes he is here with me. Atsu too. However, there is another unbelievable thing here too, Jun” Yuu said

(Huh? What is it?) Jun asks

“Ozaki Ken was killed this morning.” Yuu said

(What? He died? Oh man! I thought we can find some good thing from him) Jun said

“Uh, I thought so too. So what is the thing that you found out about him, Jun?” Yuu asks

(I investigate about him. However, I can’t find any information about him after 5 years, so I tried to look deeper into him. Finally, I found out that his real name is Himura Keisuke. Did that name familiar to you, Takamina?) Jun said

“Himura Keisuke” Minami widens his eyes in surprise

“Uncle, did you said Himura Keisuke?” Minami asks in surprised tone

“Uh” Jun said

“You know him, Takamina?” Yuu asks

“Uh, he is the little brother of the drug dealer who was killed by me. 3 years ago, I found out that he and his brother will have a trading in an abandon factory. When I was about to arrest both of them, his brother fought back. He took out his gun and shoot at us police. He even took a police as hostage. In the end, I have to shoot him. He died, and Himura Keisuke escaped” Minami said

“I see. So he must have a lot of grudge against you. After he escaped, he changed his identity, and went back here to take revenge” Jun said

“I think so” Minami said

“That explained why he wanted to blame, Minami” Atsuko said

“It also explained why he stabbed the knife on your face” Yuu said

“Thank Jun for your information” he continues

(You’re very welcome. I’m still looking into those victims. If I found out anything, I will tell you guys) Jun said

“Ok, thank you” Yuu said

Then they hang up

“Ok, so one thing is clear” Yuu said

“But who know about his real identity and his conflict with Minami to ask him for cooperation, or is it him who did everything?” Atsuko said

“Hum...there are a lot of thing to solve” Yuu said

“Why don't you take Atsu back to the hospital? We will continues this discussion at home with Jun and the rest” He continues

“Ok” Minami nods

Then Minami takes Atsuko back to the hospital.

In the hospital hallway

Atsuko and Minami are walking back to her office. When they are near Atsuko’s office, they see Koji is standing there with a big bouquet of roses in his hands. Seeing Atsuko, he smiles and walks toward her

“Hello Atsuko” he said

“Hello, inspector Koji” Atsuko said

“Please just call me Koji” Koji said

“I’m sorry, but I’m not used to it” Atsuko said

“Ok, ok, no rush” Koji scratches his head and said

“Ah...here for you” he continues while giving Atsuko the flower

“Thank you” Atsuko said while receiving the flowers

“Why did you give me this?” she asks

“This is a thank for your help last time” Koji said

“I see” Atsuko said

“So what can I do for you this time, inspector Koji?” she asks

“No, I came here today to meet you. I want to invite you for dinner.” Koji said

Atsuko thinks for a while. Then she said

“I’m sorry but I’m busy this evening. However, I still have some free time now. Do you want to come to the cafeteria for a drink?” Atsuko said

“Yes, thank you” Koji said in happy tone

“Can you come down there first? I will put my things away and come there right away” Atsuko said

“Ok” Koji said and walks to the elevator

Atsuko turns and looks at Koji. Then she turns and walks back to her office. Meanwhile Minami all the time just stands there and looks at Atsuko.

In the cafeteria

Atsuko and Minami walks into the place. Then she said to Minami

“Minami, can you sit over there. I want to talk privately with him” Atsuko said

“Ah...uhm...ok” Minami hesitantly said

Atsuko looks at him in confused

“What’s wrong?” she asks

“Ah nothing...nothing at all. I will go now” He said and walks away

Atsuko looks at him then she turns and walks toward Koji. Koji is happy because this time Atsuko comes here by herself not with Minami. He stands up and pulls the chair for Atsuko

“Thank you” Atsuko said while sitting down

“I’m happy” Koji said

“Huh? Why?” Atsuko asks

“Because there are only us here. I can talk to you without your butler” Koji said

“Oh, I told him that I want to talk to you alone” Atsuko said

“I see” Koji smiles at her again

Meanwhile

Minami is sitting on the table not far from them, but he can’t hear anything. He just sits there and looks at Atsuko. Her face is still the same. It is very hard for him to understand Atsuko because her face never show any emotion.

He sees her keep talking to Koji. He really wants to know what they are talking about. Suddenly someone taps his shoulder making him jumps in surprise. He turns and sees Haruna and Rena

“What’s up Kai?” Rena said

“Hello Haruna-sama, Rena-sama” Minami said

Haruna and Rena sit down next to him

“Why are you spacing out?” Haruna asks

Minami keeps silent and turns to look at Atsuko

“I see” Haruna and Rena said

“Who is she talking to?” Haruna asks

“My brother” Minami said in small tone

“He is good looking huh” Rena said

“Yes, he also has a very good position in police department too. A good candidate” Haruna adds

Hearing that, Minami feels down even more than what he already felt.

“I know. She seems to attract to him too” Minami said sadly

“Are you willing to give up, boy?” Jun sits down next to him and asks

“Uncle? Why are you here?” Minami turns and asks in surprise

“I came here to pick up my lovely Rena-chan. Her shift end early today” Jun said

“I see” Minami said

“Anyway, back to business. I know you are in love our lovely Atsu, right?” Jun said

Minami blushes madly with what Jun said.

“Uh” He nods shyly while playing with his fingers.

Rena, Jun, and Haruna look at each other and look at him while giggling.

“Then I guess you have to go after her. Don’t keep silent like this” Rena said

“But…” Minami said

“But what?” Haruna asks

“But Atsuko seems to attract to my brother. What can I do?” Minami said

“You baka. That is why I told you to act quickly.” Jun hits Minami’s back and said

“Yes, before he got her. This time is very dangerous you know” Rena said

Minami looks up in surprise

“What do you mean, auntie?” he asks

“Atsu never agrees to eat with anyone. A lot of doctors, CEOs or police whose friend with Yuu, or Jun came to invite her, or to talk to her, but she denied all of them. However, she agreed to eat lunch with him last time.” Rena said

“Yes, also this time, she even invited him herself. I think you should act quickly” Haruna said

“I see. What should I do? I’m not good at this” Minami looks down sadly

“Then I will give you some great information” Jun said

Minami looks up happily

“Do you want to know?” He asks

Minami nods immediately and furiously. Jun, Rena, and Haruna giggle at his action

“What do you think about Atsu’s smile?” Jun asks

“Her smile?” Minami thought

“Her smile is very beautiful. I can’t describe it by words, but it is very cute. It caused my heart to beat super-fast” he said while smiling by himself

“You are really in love with my lovely niece, buddy” Jun rounds his arm around Minami’s shoulders and said happily

Minami looks down while blushing again

“Look at Atsu, did you ever see her smiling at him?” Jun said

Minami looks at Atsuko who is still talking with Koji

“No” Minami shakes his head

“Let’s me tell you this. Atsu doesn’t smile much, and she never smile at a stranger.” Rena said

Minami looks at Rena with confused look

“That is our hint for you, ok” Haruna said

“It time, we should go now Rena” Jun said

“Ok, do you best. I support you” Rena said

“Yes, I want you to be my nephew in law, boy” Jun whispers and pats Minami’s shoulder

Then he leaves the place with Rena.

“I also has a patient to meet. Act quick ok” Haruna pats his shoulder and said

Minami only nods at them.

Outside

“Why did you tell him that, Jun? I thought you said that leaving him to figure it out” Rena asks Jun while rounding her arm in his arm

“Yes, I planned on not telling him, but he is a super baka” Jun said

“He is too slow in this” He continues

“Yes, I have to admit that Takamina is too slow.” Rena nods and said

“Another thing is for some reason I don’t like that man” Jun said seriously

“They are brothers, but they are completely different. He looks so fake to me.” He continues

“Uh, I agree with you, Jun” Rena said

“So what do you think Atsu think about him?” she asks

“Hum...I have to admit that even I raised her, I don’t know about what she is thinking sometime. I really don't know why did she invited him for that talk. Oh well, anyway, she is a psychologist who is very good at keeping everything behind” Jun said

“I see. However I know” Rena said

“Really? What is she thinking?” Jun asks

“Sshh...It is a secret” Rena puts her finger on Jun’s lips and said

Back to Minami

Minami looks up at Atsuko. She is still talking to Koji.

“What did they mean? What should I do?” Minami thought

“What if she doesn’t have feeling for me? What if I ruin our friendship right now?” he keeps thinking

“How can I confess? What will make her happy?” a lot of thoughts comes to him

“Ahh…why it is so hard?” He scratches his head and though

Suddenly he hears Atsuko’s confused voice

“What’s wrong, Kai?”

Minami looks up and sees Atsuko confused face

“Ah...haha, nothing Ojou-sama. Are you done?” he stands up and said while fixing his hair

“Uh, let’s get back to the office, Minami” Atsuko said

Then they walk back to Atsuko’s office.

Outside Atsuko’s office

Minami is standing there while waiting for Atsuko. She is meeting her patient inside her office. Then he takes out something from his pocket and raises it in front of him. It is a small tomato pendant. Suddenly something flashes in his head makes him smiles

“This is for you. Keep this and remember me. I don’t allow you to forget me, Taka-nii”

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading it.  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline AI712

• Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 6 30/07/2016
« Reply #173 on: July 31, 2016, 02:22:04 PM »
yeay ! an update :D
thank you :D

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 7 06/08/2016
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2016, 08:41:42 PM »

Here is part 7  :D

Escape

Part 7

In Atsuko office

Atsuko and Minami are working on their laptops.

After a while, Atsuko sits up and sketches her arms. Then she turns and looks at Minami. He is frowning while looking at his laptop seriously. She smiles when seeing his serious face.

“His serious face looks cute” Atsuko thought

Then she stands up and walks toward him.

Minami is looking at the crime scene while think about Ken’s dead. Therefore he didn't notice Atsuko standing in front of him. Suddenly he feels a hand touching his forehead. He looks up and sees Atsuko is smiling at him

“Atsuko” Minami calls in surprise

“Don’t frown like that. You will get old very soon” she said and smiles at him while stroking his forehead

“Oh...hihi..” Minami laughs softly while scratching his head

He is trying to act calm because inside his heart is beating like crazy

“She is so cute” He thought

Suddenly Jun’s words flashes back in his head

“She will never smile at a stranger”

“At…su…”

When he is about to hold her hands, Atsuko sits down next to him and asks while looking at his laptop

“What are….huh? Did you just call me, Minami?” she looks at him and asks when hearing something

“Ah...no” Minami shakes his head

“Ok, what are you doing, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“I’m checking about Ozaki Ken’s dead. I’m still confuse about his dead” he answers

“I see. Me too.” Atsuko nods and said

“I keep thinking about a lot of different possibility. However, I only can think another reason is the culprit did something to him making him unable to defend himself. I guess just a little dizzy is work. However you didn’t find any injure” Minami said

Suddenly Atsuko has an idea after Minami’s words

“Could it be” she thought

“Minami, let’s check on his body again” Atsuko said

Minami turns to her and asks in surprised tone

“Right now? Did you notice something?”

“Uh, but I have to clarify it first” Atsuko said

“Let's go Minami” she continues in hurried tone

“But it is late now. You must be tired for whole day” Minami said in concerned tone

“It's ok. I’m fine. Let's go” Atsuko said and pulls him with her

“Ok” Minami nods

Then they come to the National Police Agency.

In the Autopsy room

Atsuko looks at the body. Then she walks toward the head of the body and looks at its top

“As expected” she said when seeing a red mark there.

“Look at this Minami” Atsuko said

Minami walks toward Atsuko’s place with curious look. He widens his eyes in surprise when seeing the red mark

“This is? Why didn’t we see it this morning Atsuko?” Minami said in surprised tone

“Because the injury is very new.” Atsuko said

“I see” Minami nods

“However, as looking at this mark, the force is not too much. Can it cause him dizzy?” Minami said

“Yes, it can” Atsuko nods

“The top of the head is a vulnerable place of the body. It is the last area of the skull to form after we are born and the weakest in terms of structure. A heavy blow to any region in this area can start an internal chain reaction of bleeding that can pressurize the brain and cause concussion or death.” She explains

“So, as you said if the culprit know how to control his strength to hit it, with a small blow, it still can cause the victim to feel dizzy and unable to do something in a small period of time, right?” Minami asks

“Uh, theoretically” Atsuko said

“I see” Minami said

“Tomorrow, let's discuss about this with uncle” Atsuko said

“Ok, now let's me clean up everything for you then we can go home. You really need to rest now. You look exhausted” Minami said in concerned tone

“Uh, thank you Minami” Atsuko said

“Nothing, you don't have to thank me” Minami smiles at Atsuko and said

“Ok” Atsuko smiles back at him

Then Atsuko sits down and waits for Minami. She is really tired by now. She yawns while rubbing her eyes tiredly.

Minami is cleaning the room, but he still notices how tires Atsuko is. He tries his best to clean up faster so that they can go home sooner. After cleaning everything, Minami goes out

“Wait for me a little Atsuko” he said

“Ok.” Atsuko nods

Then she takes out her laptop to write the report about the examining while waiting for Minami

After a while

Minami comes back. He frowns when seeing Atsuko is working on her laptop.

“Atsuko, I told you your work is done for today” he said while taking her laptop away

“But Minami…” Atsuko said

“No but, look at your eyes. They are all red.” Minami strictly said

“Here, I made this for you.” He continues while giving Atsuko a cup

“What's it, Minami?” Atsuko asks while looking at the cup

“Herbal tea. Very good for your health. At first I planned on making coffee, but drinking that too much is not good. It also can cause you to not able to sleep.” Minami said

Atsuko looks at the cup and smiles happily.

“Thank you, Minami” she said still smiling widely

Seeing Atsuko smiles, Minami smiles happily

“Ok, Atsuko, Let's go home.” He said

“Ok” Atsuko nods

At Atsuko's house

“Atsuko, you should go to sleep now” Minami said

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“Good night Atsuko” Minami said

Suddenly Atsuko leans up and kisses his cheek.

“Good night, Minami” she said and rushes back to her room leaving Minami freezing at his own spot

He raises his hand to touch his face. His heart beat super-fast.

Mean while

In Atsuko’s room

Atsuko is leaning her back on the door while placing her hand on her chest feeling her heartbeat. She is blushing madly.

Few moment later, she finally calms down

“Now let's finish that report and send to uncle” she said and comes to her desk.

In Minami's room

Minami can't sleep after the kiss Atsuko just gave him. His mind is full of Atsuko.

“She will never smile at a stranger”

“You should act quickly before he get her”

“You love our Atsu, right?”

“Are you willing to give up?”

“I want you to be my nephew in law”

Jun’s, Haruna's, and Rena's words keep appearing in his head.

“Yosh!! I will confess” Minami sits up and said with a strong tone

But then he lies back again effortlessly

“But how can I do that?” he thought

“Ahh….it is so hard” he scratches his head and said

Then he stands up and walks out of his room. He wants some fresh air so that he can think a special way to confess to Atsuko. When he walks by Atsuko's room, he sees the light is still on.

“Huh? I told her to sleep already” Minami mumbles

Then he slowly opens the door and comes in. He turns and walks toward Atsuko’s desk. He sees that she is leaning her head on her arms and sleeping.

“Atsuko, what a stubborn girl” Minami said and smiles gently

Then he slowly lifts her up from her desk, and he does it very careful so that Atsuko won't be awoken. He walks towards her bed and carefully puts her down and pulls the blanket to cover her.

After that Minami sits down on the edge of Atsuko's bed while looking at her sleeping face. She looks just like an angel. Minami raises his hand and brushes the hair that cover her face aside. Then he caresses her face

“Atsuko, you don't know how much I appreciated your help. How much your presence is important to me. So important that I can’t use normal word to explain” he speaks up

“To be honest, if you didn’t offer helping me, I really don’t know how to solve my problem. I’m really at lost at that time. You are my angel. You pulled me out of darkness and lightens up my life. You gave me hope and encouragement.

“You are very important to me, Atsuko. More important than my life or anything in this world. You are everything to me.” He smiles while holding Atsuko’s hand

Suddenly his smiles disappear. Instead of it is a very sad face

“I’m not a good talker, and I’m clumsy in expressing my feeling. My brother is different. He is garland, and know how to make girl happy. I’m not good like him” Minami said while looking down

“Uncle said that this is the first time you ever invited someone for a drink. You even ask me about him. Maybe you have some feeling for him. I don't know, but that thought makes my heart ache. The other day, when you asked me about my brother, I spaced out because of that aching.”

“I really want to say to you that I...I...I…” he pauses

“I love you, Atsuko. I love you very much” he strokes Atsuko’s hair and said in serious tone

“I love you more than anything in this world. However…”

“I don't want to force you because forcing someone to love is painful. If you… If you...have feeling for my brother, then I will hope you happy. Still I will always love you. I will protect you and love you forever.” he whispers while his tear drop on Atsuko's hand

Then Minami bends down and kisses Atsuko’s lips gently and deeply

After that he leaves the room

In Atsuko's room

Atsuko opens her eyes

*Badump* *Badump* *Badump*

Her heart beats super-fast. Actually she already awakes when he lifts her up. However she doesn’t know how to react, so she just pretends sleeping. Because of that, she heard all Minami’s honest feeling.

“Baka, Minami, you are a baka.” she mumbles

"I love you, Atsuko. I love you very much"

Minami's words flash back in Atsuko's head. She smiles to herself while touching her lips.

“My Baka Minami” She whispers

Then she closes her eyes and falls back to sleep

Meanwhile

In another place

There is a man sitting on his desk. He is holding his fists tightly.

“It was me who asked my uncle to re-investigate this case”

Then he stands up and shouts angrily while pushing things on the table angrily

“I will make you pay”

In the morning

Minami wakes up early and goes down stair to the kitchen. Yuu is already there making breakfast for Atsuko

“Good morning uncle, auntie” Minami said

“Good morning, Takamina” Haruna said

“Morning man.” Yuu said

Then he walks toward Minami and round his arm around his shoulder

“How was it, boy?” he whispers

Minami looks at Yuu with confused look

“I heard everything from Nyan Nyan. Did you confess?” Yuu said

Minami looks down while shaking his head

“You are too slow, Takamina” Yuu said

“Our Atsu is a talented girl. If you don’t act quickly, someone will snatch her away from you” he pats Minami’s back and said

“I really want to…”

When Minami is about to said, the door of the kitchen opens, and Atsuko walks in

“Good morning Atsu” Yuu said happily

“Good morning Atsu” Haruna said and smiles at her

“Good morning uncle, auntie” Atsuko said

Minami turns and smiles at Atsuko

“Good morning, Atsuko”

Atsuko looks at him. Then she turns away and said

“Baka”

“Huh?” Minami looks at Atsuko in confuse

“Atsuko” Minami calls her, but she ignores him

Minami is even more confused now. He turns to look at Yuu and Haruna with confused look

“What’s wrong, uncle Yuu? Did I do something wrong?” Minami asks in confuse

Haruna and Yuu look at him and sigh

“The only wrong thing here is that you are so baka” Haruna flicks his forehead and said

Then she brings a dish of food out for Atsuko. Minami turns and looks at Yuu

“*Sigh* you are too slow, Takamina.” Yuu said and walks to the dining room too

“What? What? What? What‘s wrong?” Minami thought while scratching his head

In the dining room

They are eating breakfast together. Today, Jun and Rena are not there because Jun has to go to his business trip, and Rena is with him, and they will come to the hospital in the evening.

“Atsu, I received your report about your theory with Takamina. I guess that is a highly possibility” Yuu said

“Takamina, let’s try to create the scene again” Yuu said

“Ok” Minami said

“Uncle, please be careful. The top of the head is very sensitive.” Atsuko said in worried tone

“Oh...you are worry about “Your Minami”.” Yuu said in teasing tone while emphasizing the last two words

Atsuko blushes by his words

“W...who said that? I won't worry about baka” she retorts

“Atsuko” Minami calls her with super confused tone

He doesn’t know why she calls him like that again. Yesterday is still very good. He remembers that he didn’t do anything to make her mad

“Don’t worry little girl. I’m a pro.” Yuu said

“I said I’m not worry” Atsuko said again in embarrassing

“Ok ok, now Takamina” Yuu said

Then Minami and Yuu begin their simulation.

“As you two theory, at that time, Ozaki Ken should turn away from the killer who could be his partner in crime.” Yuu said

“Yes, at that time, I guess they were talking about something. Then the killer said something or called him to turn around” Minami said

“Right after he turns back, the killer quickly hits the top of his head with a certain strength enough to making him feel dizzy. After that, he will strangle him” Atsuko said

“Ok, let’s get ready, Takamina” Yuu said

“Ok” Minami nods and turns his back to Yuu

Yuu walks closers to him and calls

“Ozaki Ken”

Minami turns around. Yuu immediately fake hits his head. Minami acts like he feels dizzy. Taking that chance, Yuu takes his tie and strangles Minami from behind.

“After this he will hang him up” Atsuko said finishing their theory

When Yuu is about to release his tie, he tightens his grip, then release. Minami bends down and coughs because of sudden tighten.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

“Minami” Atsuko calls Minami worriedly while rushing to him

“Are you ok?” she asks him in worry tone, and Minami nods saying that he is fine

Then Atsuko looks up at Yuu and said

“Uncle, I told you this is just a simulation. Why did you use that much strength?”

“Sorry, I got carried away and hurt your beloved Minami” Yuu said in teasing tone

Atsuko blushes by his words.

“I don't know what you are talking about.” She said

Let’s go to the hospital, Minami.” She continues while pulling Minami with her

Yuu looks at them and laughs loudly.

“You should thank me about that, Takamina” He said in whisper tone

“You are so sneaky, Yuuchan” Haruna said

“What did I do?” Yuu said in innocent tone

“I’m your wife Yuuchan” Haruna said

“Then what is my reward Nyan Nyan?” He jumps to her and asks while clinging on Haruna’s arm

“What did you do? I don’t know” Haruna teases him with what he just said

“Nyan Nyan” Yuu pouts

Haruna laughs at her husband

“Ok ok” she said

Then she leans and kisses his lips. Yuu smiles and kisses back

In the car

Minami is driving the car, and Atsuko is sitting silently on the passenger seat. They don’t know what to say to each other

“Atsuko/Minami” Minami and Atsuko call each other at the same time

“You go ahead, Atsuko/Minami” Minami and Atsuko said at the same time again

Then they laugh together

“Go ahead, Atsuko” Minami said

“I just want to ask are you ok?” Atsuko said

“I’m fine. Uncle didn’t use a lot of strength. It is just because I’m surprised” Minami said

“That is good” Atsuko smiles and said

“How about you, Minami? What do you want to talk to me?” she asks

“Ah...I just want to say that I’m ok. You don’t have to worry” Minami said

“So what we want to say is the same” Atsuko said and laughs softly

“Uh” Minami smiles and nods

In the evening

Atsuko’s work is done and prepare to go home with Minami, but before that Atsuko has to go to her patient to check on that person. When they are about to reach the patient room, Atsuko remembers that she forget one of her file in her office

“Minami, can you wait here for me. I forgot some of the files in my office, I will be right back” Atsuko said

“I will take it for you. Just come inside the room first” Minami said

“It is ok. My office is near here” Atsuko said

“Ok” Minami said

Then Atsuko walks back to her room. Minami stands there and looks at Atsuko.

Thinking for a while, Minami decided that he will follow her. He doesn’t know why, but he feels some uneasy feeling in his head. He speeds up his speed to catch up with Atsuko. When he turns at the corner, he sees Atsuko is walking not so far from him. When he is about to call her, he sees someone grabs her from behind and pulls her into the elevator. Minami widens his eyes in surprise

“Atsuko” Minami shouts and rushes to Atsuko

When he reaches the place, the door already closes

“Atsuko, Atsuko” Minami hits the door and calls her

“Man!!” Minami shouts and kicks the door.

Then he looks up at the level indicator. It shows that it is going down. He quickly rushes toward the stairway. He runs all his mind to catch up with the elevator.

“Atsuko, wait for me. I won’t let anyone hurt you” he thought while jumping down from the stair

Meanwhile

In the elevator

Atsuko is unconscious on the floor. There is a man standing there looking at her

“It was you who brought trouble to me, annoying” he thought

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading it  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline AI712

• Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 7 06/08/2016
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2016, 02:53:23 PM »
you make me curious about the last scene  :D
thank you for the update
I come here just to see your update .. :D

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 8 13/08/2016
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2016, 09:00:14 AM »
@AI712: Thank you! I'm happy that you like my fic.  :inlove:

Here is part 8  :)

Escape

Part 8

Minami runs all his mind downstairs to catch up with Atsuko and that kidnapper. He jumps down from the stair, skips step, and he even slides on the stair handle to reach the ground faster. He checked the elevator in every level to see which level the elevator is. After that he keeps rushing down.

After running down for a while, Minami reaches the parking deck. He quickly rushes toward the elevator to check on it, but it is empty.

“Man!” Minami shouts angrily

“Atsuko, where are you?” he thought while looking around worriedly

Then he turns and tends to rushes around the parking. However he stops when a white car out of nowhere suddenly appears and nearly hit him. After that it didn’t even stop to say sorry or anything, and just like that it accelerates toward the exit path.

Feeling suspicious, Minami looks at the car. However, he can't see inside because the windows are tanned. His eyes then stop at the trunk of the car when he sees a white piece of clothes.

“Atsuko” Minami thought and rushes toward the car

“Hey stop” he said loud enough for the driver to hear

He even waves his hands while running after it. However, instead of stopping, the car accelerates faster.

“Hey” Minami shouts and rushes after it faster

“Atsuko” he thought and speeds up

Knowing that the car definitely has Atsuko in it, Minami runs all his mind to catch up with it. He won't let anyone harm Atsuko no matter what.

He rushes through the cars to catch up with the white car that is on the other line in the parking. He jumps on the cars in the parking to chase and after that suspicious white car. When feeling that he can jump on that car, Minami turns and jumps on top of it. He holds on the bars on both sides of the top of the car to keep him stable.

Inside the car, knowing the presence of an unwelcome guest on the top of the car, the man in the car presses his break strongly hoping Minami will fall down. Luckily, Minami still can hold on tight. Then he slowly moves up to the passenger seat next to the driver. Suddenly the man makes a sharp turn to the right. The sudden turn causes Minami to lose his grip on the handle. Fortunately, Minami is able to grab the handle by his other hand.

“This jerk” Minami thought angrily

Finally Minami is able to reach a good position to break into the passenger seat. He uses his hands to support his body. Then he lifts all his body up with his feet pointing upward. By that, he bends his knees and gathers all his strength to them. After that he drop his body to the window. His knees hit the window making it break in pieces.

Because of the sudden break in, the man in the car is unable to prevent Minami from breaking in. Minami quickly jumps into the car to stop the driver. After safely jumped into the place, he shouts while turning to look at the kidnapper

"Stop the car"

Then Minami widens his eyes in surprise when realizing who the driver is

“Tachi” he thought in surprised

“You are annoying butler” Tachi shouts while taking out his gun

“Stop the car now” Minami shouts again in angry tone

“No way” Tachi said and fires the gun

Minami catches his hand and point at the windshield. The shot causes the windshield to break in pieces. The cracks cause it even harder for driving

“You are a police, but you kidnap my Ojou-sama. I will catch you kidnapper” Minami catches the gun and said

“Really? But I won't let you catch me” he said and pushes the break strongly

After that he accelerates the speed making Minami lost his balance. Taking that chance, Tachi jumps out of the car.

“You bastard” Minami shouts

The car starts going out of control because of missing driver. Seeing that it is about to hit the wall, Minami quickly jumps to the driver seat. He turns the wheel and presses the break. The friction between the tires and the ground echo through the parking. Smoke also appears because of that sudden break.

After the car finally stops, Minami quickly rushes out of the car to look for Tachi. However he can’t find him anywhere

“That jerk” Minami thought angrily

Then he remembers about Atsuko

“Atsuko” he thought and rushes to open the trunk.

Inside it, Atsuko is lying unconscious.

“Atsuko, Atsuko” he hugs her up and calls gently while checking to see if she is injured

He sighs in relief that she is fine. Then Minami quickly takes out his phone and calls Yuu. After that, he lifts her up and rushes back to her office, and calls Rena and Haruna to check on her again

In Atsuko's office

Inside the secret lab

Minami is sitting on the sofa while waiting for Rena and Haruna checking on Atsuko. He looks at the girl who is lying unconscious on the bed worriedly. Then the door of her room swing open. Jun and Yuu rush inside with worried face

“How is Atsu?” Yuu and Jun said in worry tone

“Atsu is ok. She hasn't awake because she is under anesthetic. She will wake up soon” Rena said

“There are also just some little scratch on her arms. I guess because she was put in the car trunk” Haruna adds

“What?” Jun and Yuu shout in surprise

They quickly turn to Minami

“Takamina, what's happened? I just heard about the kidnapping, what is the detail of it?” Yuu asks

“She was kidnapped when she was walking back to her office.” Minami said

Then he tells Jun and Yuu everything happened just hours ago in the parking lot. After that he stands up and bows deeply before them

“I’m very sorry for not protecting her. I shouldn't let her go by herself. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry” he said while holding his fists tightly

Jun rushes to him and takes his collar.

“Since the day she asked us to help you, we know that she put herself into a very dangerous situation. This case is not a normal case, and if that criminal knew about her, she will be in great danger. That is why I told you to be her bodyguard. This is not just a mere fake identity. This is what I need you to do” Jun said in angry tone

Minami looks down silently

“Jun, please calm down. This is not Takamina’s fault” Rena holds his arm and said

Jun pushes Minami down on the sofa and turns away.

“Look at Atsu now. Is this how you protect her? Am I wrong when accepting to help you, to put my only niece in danger?” Yuu points at Atsuko and said to Minami in angry tone while walking toward him

“Yuuchan, he did his best too” Haruna catches Yuu’s arm and said.

“Yes, you two look at his arm. When we came here, his arm just keep bleeding. He didn't even care about that. He told us to check on her first.” Rena adds

“If he wasn't there, Atsu would be kidnapped. It would be even worse than last time” Haruna said

“Last time” Minami looks up in surprise

Jun and Yuu look at Minami. His right arm is bandaged from his shoulder to his wrist. There are some scratches on his face and other hand. They slowly calm down. Worriedness causes them to not realize Minami is also injured.

“I’m sorry. I lost my control” Jun said

“Me too. I’m sorry. Thank you for saving Atsu.” Yuu said

“It's ok. It is really my fault” Minami said and bows at them.

Then they turn and sit down on the sofa

“Takamina, did you know who did this?” Yuu asks

“Suzuki Tachi, police of the Tokyo Police Department” Minami said

“That man? The one with Takahashi Koji?” Yuu said in surprised tone

“Yes, it was him. I was very surprised when I saw him in the car. Not only that, I think he has a helper” Minami said

“Helper?” Jun and Yuu said in surprised tone

“Yes, right after I got out of the car, I looked for him, but I didn’t see him anywhere. There is no way he can run that quickly after jumping out of the car” Minami said

“I see.” Jun and Yuu said

“Suzuki Tachi, I will never let you escape no matter where you are. Hurting my little Atsu is your dead penalty. I will hunt you down” Jun said while standing up

The aura around him turns dark, and he is very angry right now

“Where are you going, uncle Jun?” Minami asks in confused

“I will go to the security room to take the record from the security camera. After that I will return to my office to some research. I will track him down no matter what” Jun said seriously

“Also, Yuu send all his information to my computer for me. He is dead with me” he continues

“You got it. I also have to go down there to see what else they found in that car” Yuu said

They come to look at Atsuko’s face. After that they said to Minami

“Take good care of her ok”

“Yes, I will” Minami stands up and said

“Good, then we will see you later at Atsu’s house” Jun and Yuu said

Then they leave the room.

“Takamina, now Atsu is ok. We also have to go back to our office. We still have our patients to take care” Rena said

“Ok, I will take Atsuko back to her house and take good care of her” Minami said

“One more thing, Takamina” Haruna said

“What is it auntie?” Minami asks

He notices the changes in Haruna’s and Rena’s expression. It becomes very serious

“Is it something about what you just said moment ago “the last time”?” Minami asks

“Uh” Rena and Haruna nod

“When Atsu was 8, she was kidnapped by one of the doctors in this hospital. That man is crazy, and he wants her father give him a big amount of money comparing to this whole hospital. Luckily he was arrested, and Atsu was saved” Rena said

“At that time, she also was put in a car trunk.” Haruna adds

“Uh, because of that she has a trauma with small spaces places or enclosed placed. However it is not as serious as a real Claustrophobia, and she is getting better and better every year. However she still can’t go in an elevator by herself.” Rena said

“That is why her father made this elevator in this room especially for her. She can only go into this elevator by herself and no other” Haruna adds

Minami understands everything now. He understands why the elevator here is that big and special. He also understands why Atsuko didn’t trust anyone, and why Jun and Yuu got that mad.

“That is why uncle Jun and uncle Yuu became that angry when hearing about the car trunk, right?” he asks

“Uh, they are afraid that that fear will come back to her again, and us too. Therefore, Takamina, we want you to watch her closely until she awake” Rena said

“It is very important that you are with her when she wakes up. That is the time her mental is most unstable. If you are there, I think she will be fine” Haruna said with serious tone

“Yes, I will. I will definitely stay there with her and pushes away all her fear” Minami said in confident tone

“Good. We are counting on you” Rena and Haruna said

Minami walks toward Atsuko. He strokes her hair and caresses her face gently. Then he bends down and kisses her forehead gently

“I will not let this thing ever happen to you again, Atsuko. Never ever” he whispers

Then Minami lifts Atsuko up and takes her back home

In a dark place

Atsuko sees that she is standing in the middle of darkness.

“Where am I?” she thought

Then she hears a voice in her ear.

“Hello Ms. Atsuko, are you come here to visit director Maeda?”

The voice somehow familiar to her making her shake in fear.

“Who is there?” Atsuko turns around and shouts

“Yes, Mommy took me here to visit Daddy”

She sees her when she was little talking to a man. He is wearing a glasses.

“I see. Then why did you here all by yourself?” he asks

“Don’t talk to him” Atsuko shakes her head and said

Somehow she is scared of the man.

“Daddy still has one patient to take care, and Mommy also has her own patient. Therefore, I’m by myself” little Atsuko said

“Do you want me to take you to the cafeteria to buy some snack?” the man asks her

“Uh-uh, daddy and mommy told me to stay here and wait for them. I think maybe I will go back to daddy's office” Little Atsuko said

“It’s ok. Uncle just takes you there to buy snack. We will come back here in no time.” the man said

“Ok” little Atsuko said

“No don’t follow him, no” Atsuko shakes her head and shouts

Suddenly, Atsuko feels that she is transferred into a very dark place. She is lying inside something.

“What’s it? Where am I?” Atsuko thought in panic

“Minami, Minami” She calls out Minami name while hitting the thing that enclosed her

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Atsuko’s room

Minami is sitting by Atsuko’s bed. He is closing his eyes and sleep while holding her hand tighty. Suddenly he hears Atsuko shaky tone

“Minami, Minami”

Her calls wake him up.

“Atsuko” Minami quickly looks up and sees that Atsuko is struggling scarily on her bed

Immediately, he sits up and calls her worriedly

“Atsuko, Atsuko, I’m here, I’m here”

However, Atsuko is still scared. She keeps struggling while waving her hands.

“Minami, Minami, help, help” Atsuko sits up and calls Minami scarily

“Sshh...Atsuko...Atsuko, I’m here, I’m here” Minami holds her arm while caressing her face

Atsuko slowly opens her eyes and sees a familiar face and gentle eyes. Unconsciously, she quickly hugs him while burying her face on his chest.

“Taka-niichan” she whispers

Her voice is very small and cracking.

Feeling her shaking, Minami breaks the hug to look at Atsuko. He holds her face and said to her again gently

“Sshh…Atsuko…Atsuko, I’m here Atsuko. There is nothing to be scared of”

Atsuko looks up at Minami and calls him in shaky tone

“Mi...na...mi”

“Uh, I’m here Atsuko. I’m here. Don't be scared” Minami pulls her into his embrace and gently said while patting her back

“Everything is ok now, Atsuko. There is nothing to be scared of. I will protect you, I will protect you” he continues and keeps patting her back.

After a while

Atsuko slowly calms down. She feels so much better and secure when she is in his arms. However, now it is embarrassing because he is hugging her very tight

“Minami, I’m fine” she said in small tone

Now that Minami realizes how tight his hug is. He quickly breaks the hugs and said.

“I….I'm sorry”

“I...it's ok” Atsuko answers while looking down

After that they just sit there silently.

“Uhm...are you ok, Atsuko?” Minami asks breaking the silent

“Uh, I feel much better now. Just a little dizzy” Atsuko said

“That is good.” Minami said

Then silent fills between them again.

“Are you hungry, Atsuko? I will cook something for you” Minami said while standing up

“Please, don't go Minami” Atsuko quickly catches Minami’s hand and said.

Minami looks at Atsuko. He know that she is still scared because of that incident.

“Ok, I will stay here with you” Minami smiles and said while patting her head

Then he sits back down on her bed. Now that Atsuko realizes his bandaged arm.

“Minami, are you ok?” Atsuko said in worried tone

“Ah…this, I'm fine. Just a little cut” Minami smiles and said

“A little? Your arm is bandaged from you wrist to your shoulder.” Atsuko said in worriedly

“Is it because of saving me, Minami?” she holds his wounded arm and asks in gentle tone

“Uh” Minami nods while blushing because she is holding his arm

“I’m…”

“Please don't say sorry, Atsuko” Minami puts his finger on her lips and said

“It was me who should say that to you” he continues while lifting her face up

He looks at her with gentle eyes.

“Minami” Atsuko thought

“I'm sorry Atsuko. I shouldn't let you go alone. You must be very scared” Minami said while caressing Atsuko's face

Atsuko shakes her head

“I'm fine as long as you are with me, Minami because I know that no matter what you will always be there for me” Atsuko smiles and said

Minami smiles back at her with his gentle smile. He keeps looking at Atsuko’s beautiful eyes, just like her eyes putting a spell on him.

He caresses Atsuko's face while unconsciously leaning closer to her. Atsuko also moves her face closer to him. When their lips are about to touch, the door opens. Minami quickly stands up turning to look at the window while Atsuko lies back on her bed.

Rena and Haruna walk in and asks Atsuko

“Atsu, are you o...k?”

They stop when feeling something weird in the room.

“H...hi aunties” Minami turns and smiles at them reluctantly

Rena turns and look Haruna with confused face as asking

“What's this feeling?”

Haruna shrugs and shakes her head. Noticing their suspicious look, Atsuko sits up and said

“Hello aunties”

“Atsu, are you ok?” Rena and Haruna walk toward her and ask in worried tone

“I'm fine, aunties. Don't worry” Atsuko smiles and said

“That's good” Rena pats her head and said

At the same time

Jun and Yuu reach the room. Seeing Atsuko awake and smiles happily. they rush to her and said

“Atsu, how are you?”

“I'm fine, uncle” Atsuko looks at then and said

“You didn't hurt anywhere, right kiddo?” Jun pats her head and asks

“Yes, I'm perfectly fine” Atsuko nods and said

“That is good” Jun and Yuu said

“Uncle, how is the investigation?” Minami asks Jun and Yuu

“About that, Takamina, tomorrow I want you to go with me to Tokyo Department to talk to your brother.” Yuu said

“Yes” Minami nods

“Minami will also go with you, uncle?” Atsuko asks again

She doesn’t know why, but she doesn’t want him to leave her. She is scared, an unknown scare inside her.

“This case might be related to his cases. Plus he is police in the department, he will be more familiar to what his brother said than me. And another thing as I see, he has a very sharp observation skill” Yuu said

“I see” Atsuko said

“Why did you ask, Atsu?” Haruna asks

“Uhm….nothing, I’m just curious” Atsuko smiles and said

Minami looks at her with worried eyes. He knows that that is her faked smile, and she is still scared because of the incident this evening. She needs him be with her.

“Atsu, we will come back real soon, ok” Yuu sits on her bed and said while patting her head

“Uh, in the meantime, we will stay here with you” Rena said

“Don’t worry uncles, aunties, I’m really fine. I hope you can find good evidences to prove Minami's innocent” Atsuko reassures them with a smile and said

“That is good” Jun said

“Now little Atsu, you should go back to sleep. You must be still exhausted” Haruna said

“Ok” Atsuko nods

“Takamina, take good care of her.” Yuu turns and said

“Yes, I will” Minami said

“Good night uncles, aunties” Atsuko said

“Good night, Atsu” they said

In Yuu’s house

“Nyan Nyan, tomorrow, you two should take care of Atsu closely ok. She seems odd.” Yuu said

They said like that in her room, but clearly they know that there is something wrong in Atsuko.

“Uh, somehow, I feels that incident today affect her a lot. I don't want it remind her everything in the past” Jun said

“Uh, we think so too. However, this time there is a bit different” Rena said

“Huh? What is it?” Yuu asks

“Takamina” Haruna said

“Takamina?” Jun and Yuu said at the same time

“Uh, when we came into the room, her expression is still normal. Just a little off. However when you said that Takamina will go with you, her face changed completely. It is just like she is scared that Takamina won’t be with her anymore.” Rena explains

“I see.” Yuu said

“Rena, Nyan Nyan, any of you know about Takamina? How did Atsu know him” He asks in curious tone

“Yea, I’m curious about that too” Jun said

“No, I don’t” Rena shakes her head

“How about you Nyan Nyan?” she turns and asks Haruna

“I don't know about that either. I just met him at the same time you guys” Haruna said

“However Takahashi Koichi, his father name, I have a feeling that I heard that name somewhere before” Jun said

Suddenly something flashes on Yuu's head

“Hey guys, do you remember the detective who saved Atsu from that crazy man?” he asks

“I remember at that time we were in Massachusetts, right? That is why even though we were very worry, but we can't go back because of our business” Rena said

“Uh. I don't remember much about that. I only remember oniichan said that he is a very famous detective” Jun said

“Takamina's father is also a famous detective” Haruna said

“If we were there, we would know who he is. Oniichan also didn't file this case toward police. If he did, I can check on it then.” Yuu said

“But the kidnapers were arrested, right? We can look into the kidnapping case of that year. Maybe there is the name of the detective who helped the police” Jun said

“Yes, I should look into it” Yuu said

Meanwhile

In Atsuko's house

Minami sits on his chair while looking at Atsuko

“I will never leave you, my Chibi Tomato” he thought while stroking her hair.

TBC

Hope everyone enjoy reading this  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline AI712

• Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 8 13/08/2016
« Reply #177 on: August 14, 2016, 12:57:19 AM »
yeah ! so , Ganbatte Author-san :D
I will wait for your update

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 9 20/08/2016
« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2016, 06:01:14 AM »

Here is part 9  :)

Escape

Part 9

15 years ago

In the evening

Outskirt Tokyo

In a modern house

Young Minami goes back from school by his bicycle. When he reaches his house, he sees his father’s car.

“Dad?” he thought in surprise

His father is always working in his detective office which also his other house in Tokyo. Normally he won’t be home after very late. After park the bicycle, Minami quickly rushes toward the door. He walks into the house and looks around. However he didn’t see him anywhere

“Dad, are you home?” He calls

“Minami, I’m here” his father said

Minami walks toward the living room where he hears his father’s voice. When he reaches the room, he sees his father. He is sitting in front of a cute little girl. She is about 7 or 8 years old. Somehow Minami notices that she looks like she is scared of something.

“What's wrong dad?” Minami asks

“Acchan, sit here and wait for me a moment, ok” Koichi said to the little girl gently, and she nods.

Then he stands up and walks toward Minami.

“Let’s talk outside” He said to Minami

Minami nods and follows him toward their kitchen

In the kitchen

“Who is she, dad?” Minami asks

“She is daughter of a well-known family in Tokyo. 2 days ago, she was kidnapped. Luckily I found her before any bad thing happen to her.” Koichi said

“Is she ok now dad? Did you catch the kidnapper?” He asks in concerned tone

“Uh, she is fine now. About the kidnapper, I was able to catch one of them where I found her. The police is keeping him at the police station in Tokyo, right now. I believe there is more of them, and the rest still don't know that she was saved. Therefore I told her parents to let her live here far from Tokyo so that I can use that man to catch the rest” Koichi said

“That is unforgivable. How can they hurt her, so small and fragile” Minami said while looking at the little girl in the room

“Dad you have to catch those heartless quickly” Minami said

“I will definitely catch them, those heartless. They hurt a little child likes that” he continues in angry tone

“Uh” Minami nods in agreement

Then Koichi turns to Minami and said

“Minami can you take care of her for me? I have to go back to Tokyo and continue investigating about this case. The faster I caught that kidnappers, the safer she is.”

“Ok, I will. I heard you call her Acchan. Is that her name, dad?” Minami asks still looking at the little girl

“About that, I can’t say her real name to you. This is a very secretive case. Her parents requested me to keep secret about her identity. They don’t want their daughter to get involved with the press or police because they afraid that will affect her.” Koichi said

“So just call her Acchan” he continues

“Ok, I understand” Minami nods

Then Koichi and Minami come back into the living room. He bends down in front of little Acchan again

“Acchan, I want to introduce you to this boy. He is my son, Takahashi Minami, and he is 15 years old.

Minami smiles while waving his hand at her. Acchan looks at him still scare because he is a stranger

“Can you play with him while I go back to Tokyo to work?” Koichi said

Acchan looks at Koichi then Minami with hesitant look. Then she shakes her head. Seeing that Minami smiles and bends down in front of her

“Hello Acchan, I can call you that, right?” he asks her gently

“My name is Takahashi Minami. Let’s be friend” he continues while extending his hand

Acchan just looks down silently while tightening the stuff animal in her arms. Minami looks at her trying to find a way to make her feel comfortable toward him. Then he notices a little tomato charm on her bracelet which gives him another idea to talk to Acchan

“You didn’t answer my question about calling you Acchan. Then what should I call you now?” Minami said in wonder tone while observing her every action.

He sees Acchan moves her head a little bit but still looks down

“Uhm…” Minami makes sound like he is thinking

“Aha...I will call you chibi tomato” he said

The little girl quickly looks up in surprise

“Huh? It is cute right. I saw this small little tomato charm on your bracelet. It makes me think that you like tomatoes, so I will call you that from now on ok.” Minami smiles brightly and said

The little girl still say nothing to Minami. She looks at Minami for a while, the looks down again.

“Still no good” he thought while scratching his head

He turns and walks toward his father

“I think she doesn’t trust me for now. Probably because of what she had been through” he whispers

“I think so too. I guess I will stay here today. Tomorrow, when she gets to know you better I will leave” Koichi said

“It is ok dad. You just go back there and catch that criminal. We will be fine” Minami said in small tone

“Are you sure? Can you take care of her?” Koichi asks Minami

“Of course I can. I’m the great detective Takahashi’s son after all” Minami said in confident

Koichi smiles and pats Minami's head

"That is my boy"

Then he turns to Acchan and said

“Acchan, uncle Taka will leave now. Don’t worry, oniichan will take care of you”

Acchan hugs the stuffed animal tightly in her arms while looking down silently. Minami looks at Acchan worriedly

“I will go now, Minami” Koichi said

Then they leave the living room.

“Take care of her ok” Koichi said

“Yes I will” Minami nods

After Koichi left, Minami turns and walks back into the house. While closing the door, Minami hears sobbing sound.

“Acchan” Minami thought and quickly rushes into the living room

When he gets there, he sees Atsuko is crying very hard while hugging the toy tightly in her arms. Minami quickly bends down in front of her

“Don’t cry Acchan. No one will hurt you here. You are safe here” he said while wiping her tear

However she shakes her head and keeps crying harder

“Oh no” Minami thought in panic

He said to his father like that, but this is the first time he has to take care of a little girl. He doesn’t know how to make her feel that she is safe here with him.

“Uncle Taka don't leave me...hix...uncle…” the little girl calls Koichi in tear

“I'm scared…Daddy...Mommy” she said

“What should I do? What should I do?” Minami though in panic while scratching his head.

“Uncle...hix...Uncle…”

Minami quickly hugs Acchan in his arms and pats her back

“Sshh….don't cry. I'm here with you. My dad has to go back to Tokyo to work. He will catch the bad guys soon. After that you can go back to your daddy and mommy again in no time” he said in gentle tone while keeping patting her back and head.

However Acchan is still crying very hard.

“Mommy...hix...Daddy...hix...I’m scared.”

“Sshh...Acchan….Acchan, there is nothing to be scared of. No one will harm you, here. I will protect you. Oniichan will protect you ok” Minami said to her gently

He keeps patting her back to make her feel better. After a while Acchan stops crying a little. However she is still sobbing on his chest.

“Don't cry, Oniichan will protect you from bad guys. I won't ever let anyone harm my chibi tomato, ok” he continues while patting her back and head.

Acchan finally stops crying now, but she still doesn’t say a word to him.

“Acchan, are you hungry?” Minami looks at her and said while wiping her tear

Acchan just nods at him silently. Minami smiles because she finally shows some response toward him

“Wait here, I will make omelet rice for us” He gently said while standing up

Acchan quickly catch Minami’s shirt sleeve. Minami turns back and asks

“What is it, Acchan?”

Acchan looks down silently, but her hand is still holding his shirt sleeve tightly. Minami looks at her. Then he smiles and gently asks

“How about you go with me?”

Acchan nods silently while standing up.

“Let’s go” He holds her hand and walks toward the kitchen

When they reach the kitchen, Minami said to Acchan.

“Acchan, sit there. I will make something for us to eat.” 

At night

Minami is lying on his bed while looking at the ceiling. After all he can’t talk to her for the whole evening. Still Minami is happy that she responds to what he said by her action. He thinks that is a good start.

“I wonder if she can sleep on her own” Minami thought

He walks out of his room to come to Acchan’s room which is near his. When he stands at the door, he hears sobbing sound. Minami quickly opens the door and sees Acchan sitting at the corner of the room while crying.

“Acchan” Minami calls her gently while switching the light on

Acchan looks up at Minami with her already red eyes because of crying. Minami can feel his heart tighten when seeing her like that. She is just a little 8 years old girl, but she was so scared because of that heartless criminal. They left in her a very brighten traumatic.

“Acchan” Minami said and sits down on her bed

Acchan looks at Minami while tear keep rolling on her cheeks.

“Did you have nightmare, Acchan?” he asks her gently while wiping her tear

Acchan nods. Then he hears a very small voice. Though it is small, he still can hear it

“I’m scared, Taka-niichan”

Minami is happy that Acchan finally talk to him. He pats her head and said

“Don’t be scared, Acchan. I will always be here with you and protect you ok”

Acchan looks at Minami. She stops crying now

“Really Taka-niichan?”  she asks him

“Of course, I won’t let anyone hurt little Acchan” he smiles and said

“Now let’s lie back and sleep. I will hold your hand so that no one can catch you or hurt you ok” he continues, and she nods

Then Minami helps Acchan lie down and sits beside her bed.

“Good night, Acchan” He said while holding her hand tightly

In the morning

Minami is resting his head on Acchan’s bed and sleeps. He opens his eyes and looks up seeing that Acchan is still sleeping very soundly. He smiles when seeing that she is better than last night.

Carefully, he takes his hand out of her hand and goes down stair to buy breakfast for them. He takes his bicycle and goes out.

After about 20 minutes, he comes back with a bag in his hand. Minami opens the door and comes in. Suddenly he feels someone rushes toward him and hugs his legs tightly

“Acchan” Minami calls in surprise when realizing who is that

He bends down and looks at her. Her eyes are like she is about to cry

“What’s wrong, Acchan?” Minami asks her gently

“When I woke up, I didn’t see you anywhere. I quickly rush down here, but I still didn’t see you. I was so scared” Acchan said while sobbing

“I’m sorry Acchan. I just went out to buy breakfast for us. I bet you will be very happy when seeing that” Minami gently said while smiling at her

“What is it, Taka-niichan?” Acchan looks at him and asks

“Let’s go to the kitchen. I will show you there” Minami stands up and said

In the kitchen

Minami opens the bag of food. Then he looks at the little girl and smiles brightly. However Acchan still doesn't understand anything. She tilts her head while looking confusingly at Minami.

“Tada” Minami said happily while raising a bottle of juice in front of her

The little girl looks at the bottle. Then she smiles widely when seeing what kind of juice is that.

“Tomato juice” Acchan said happily

Minami smiles at her happy face. Then he opens the bottle and puts the straw in it. After that he gives the bottle to her

“Here, Acchan” he said while smiling at her

“Thank you Taka-niichan” Acchan said happily while receiving it.

She drinks it happily while swing her foot. Her innocent makes Minami smiles.

“Acchan, do you like hamburger?” he asks while taking them out

“Yes, I want hamburger” Acchan answers happily

Seem like a good sleep last night and tomatoes juice cheer her up a lot. It makes Minami happy too

“Ok, I will cut this for you. But firstly, you have to clean your hand and face.” Minami said

Then he walks toward the sink and wets his handkerchief. After that he returns and wipes her face and hand before giving her the food. The little girl sits there and eats happily.

“How was it?” he asks

“Yummy, but why did you take out all the tomatoes in your hamburger Taka-niichan?” she asks when seeing Minami took out all his tomatoes

“Oh this? It is because I don't like tomatoes.” Minami said

“Why?” Acchan tilts her head and asks

“Uhm….I don't know. I just don't like it” Minami answers

The little girls looks at Minami with confused face. Her face right now is very cute

“So cute” Minami thought

“Taka-niichan, you should eat tomatoes. It is very delicious. Super delicious” she smiles and said

Minami laughs softly at her words

“Ok, I will” he nods and said

“You really love tomatoes, huh?” he asks her when seeing how happy she is when eating them

“Yes, I love it” Acchan answers

“I also planned a big tomatoes garden with mommy at home” she continues

“Wow! Then you can eat them everyday, right?” Minami said

“Uh” Acchan nods happily

“You really are Chibi Tomato” Minami laughs softly and said

Then suddenly Acchan puts down her juice and looks down. Her happy face is changed into a very sad face

“Acchan, what's wrong?” Minami asks in worried tone

Acchan looks up with her moisted eyes.

“Ssh….don't cry, Acchan. What's wrong?” Minami wipes her tear and asks worriedly

“Taka-niichan” Acchan calls him in sobbing tone

“What's it, Acchan?” Minami asks

“You don't like tomatoes. Then why did you want to call me “Chibi Tomatoes”? Do you hate me?” Acchan looks up at Minami and asks in sobbing tone

“Acchan” Minami thought

He is surprised with what Acchan said. He looks at Acchan's half pouting, and half sobbing face. He feels amused with her childish action, but it is true. She is really just a 8 years old little girl.

“You are so cute, Acchan. Just so cute” Minami pinches her cheeks and said while laughing softly.

“Taka-niichan, I’m serious.” Acchan pouts

“Ok, ok, I’m sorry.” Minami said

“She just said she is serious. What a little kid she is?” He thought in amused.

“Let's me tell you this Acchan. It is true that I can’t stand tomatoes. However giving you that nickname because the image of you and the tomato is very cute, super cute” Minami smiles and said

“Really Taka-niichan?” Acchan asks

“Uh” Minami nods

End flashback

Minami looks at sleeping Atsuko and smiles gently. She is sleeping very deeply and soundly while holding his hand.

In the morning

Atsuko wakes up seeing Minami still sitting by her bed looking at her.

“Good morning Atsuko” he said to her gently

“Good morning Minami” Atsuko smiles at him and said

“How is your sleep?” he asks her

“Very good” she smiles and said

Then Minami's phone ring. He looks at it and sees that is Yuu’s text. He said that he is on his way here.

Atsuko knows that is her uncle’s message. She know that Minami has to go with him. That is a very normal thing. He will finish his job and back here. However Atsuko doesn't know why did she has this uneasy, and indescribable feeling inside her heart. Minami looks at Atsuko. He knows what she felt. He sits down on her bed and holds her hands

“Don't worry Atsuko. I will finish it quick and go back here with you, ok” He said while smiling at her

“Uh, I'm waiting for you, Minami” Atsuko said in small tone

Minami looks at Atsuko. Then he said while caressing her face

“Good, now smile at me showing me that you are ok”

Suddenly something flashes back in her head

“Daddy and mommy will go back here early. Then we can go to the amusement park ok”

“Now Atsu, smile for us showing us that our baby is ok”

That memories scared her. Her heart suddenly beats faster.

“Minami” Atsuko calls him shakily

“What is it, Atsuko?” he asks

“Please come back soon” She said

“Of course I will. I also have something very important to tell you. Wait for me ok” Minami pats her head and said

“Uh” Atsuko nods

Suddenly her phone rings. Atsuko picks it up.

“Hello”

Minami see that her expression changes all of sudden.

“Ok, I will be there right away”

Then she hangs up while quickly standing up

“What's wrong, Atsuko?” Minami asks in worried tone

“There is a very serious accident. I have to go to the hospital right away to do the surgery” Atsuko said.

“Do you need me to take you there?” Minami asks

“No, it's ok. Uncle will be here soon. I can go by myself” Atsuko said

“Ok, be careful.” Minami said

“I will” Atsuko said

Then she quickly prepares herself. After that she drives to her hospital immediately.

On Atsuko's way

She calls Haruna and Rena to let them know that she already left the house.

(Hello Atsu) Rena said

“Hi auntie, I want to let you know that I already left the house to the hospital. There is a very serious accident.” Atsuko said

(I see. We got it. We will go to the hospital right away) Rena said

“Ok, bye auntie” Atsuko said

In Rena's car

Haruna is with Rena in the car. They planned on going to Atsuko's house first to check on her. After Atsuko's phone, Rena turns her car around and drives toward the hospital with Haruna.

At home

Minami is sitting in the family room while waiting for Yuu.

“Takamina” Yuu calls him while walking into the house

“Good morning uncle” Minami said

“I heard Nyan Nyan said that Atsu left for hospital, right?” Yuu asks

“Yes, she left about 10 minutes ago” Minami said

“Then we will leave too” Yuu said

“Uncle” Minami calls him

“What is it?” Yuu asks

“Is she safe at the hospital? I’m worry that those people will...you know” Minami said in worried tone

“It is ok. I already called my people to go there. They will guard every level, every elevator, every stairway. Also, they will check on everyone coming in and out of the hospital” Yuu said

Minami sighs in relief.

“Then let’s go uncle” Minami said

“Ok” Yuu nods

Meanwhile

In Jun’s company

In Jun’s office

There are a lot of computers and monitors. On his work table is 5 different computer screens. Jun is checking all the street camera around the hospital to trace the car that he believes is the one that helped Tachi escaped. He keeps looking at different screens in front of him. He won’t let that criminal escape, especially the one who hurt his precious niece.

TBC

Hope everyone enjoy reading this.  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline AI712

• Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Escape (Atsumina) Part 9 20/08/2016
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2016, 01:18:17 AM »
I will wait for the next update :D

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Over the Distance