JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - My Love (feat. Swings)

Author Topic: Innocence (Fourth Gen Love)  (Read 41931 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Innocence (Fourth Gen Love)
« Reply #220 on: November 03, 2006, 08:55:05 AM »
Ai-bon :baa60776:
If only she really came back in real-life too.
I miss W and her.
Your sweet chapter made me.... :ONfarofflook:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #221 on: November 04, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »
As long as someone reads and comments on my stories (any of them) I'm gonna keep posting my overly romantic crap. But at least this one's developing a plot.

“What did you do to your arm?” Rika lightly touched the bandage on Aibon’s upper arm, watching her flinch.

“Ow, I really wish you guys would stop touching that, it hurts!” Aibon pouted, shielding her wound from any more harm.

“Sorry, but what happened?” Rika stuffed her hands into her pockets to resist touching the off-white bandage again.

“I burned myself. With a curling iron.” There was something strange about the way Aibon answered, almost as if it was scripted, but she’d never lied before, so Rika didn’t know what that looked like.

“Okay.” Rika responded uncertainly, watching as Aibon immediately scampered off to go play on the other side of the room.

“She lied.” Maki was suddenly just behind Rika, making her jump. “Aibon won’t tell anyone how she really got that burn, not even me.”

“She’ll tell Nono.” Rika nodded at the two sitting close together on the sofa.

“I bet she wouldn’t come right out and say that somebody hurt her. It’ll take a guilt trip for that to happen.” Maki crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall, eyes glued on her kouhai.

“Aibon’s surprisingly remorseless. I think sometimes she just doesn’t get it, that the things she says can hurt people.” Maki nodded in agreement.

For a moment, the two just stood silently, a sort of understanding passing between them, then Maki pushed off the wall and patted Rika’s shoulder in a friendly manner, “I got something to do, see you later.” Rika nodded after her, and then was alone.

She didn’t like being alone, especially these days, there was always so much going on that when she had time to think, all that came out were negative thoughts. She wondered for a moment if that’s what depression was like.

A warm arm slipping around her waist snapped her out of her trance, “Hey pretty thing, what are you doing?” It was a well kept secret that Nacchi was a huge flirt.

Feeling a blush rise into her face, Rika smiled at her senpai, “Nothing, just thinking.”

“Thinking about what?” Nacchi inquired, leaning closer. Rika found herself unable to speak.

“You making moves on my girl, Nacchi?” Kei sidled up to them, arms crossed in a threatening manner.

“You bet I am!” Nacchi smiled cheerfully pulling Rika a little closer, “What’cha gonna do about it, auntie?”

Kei made a shocked expression, and then feigned a left hook to Nacchi’s ribs.  Abe immediately countered with a slow-mo jab to Kei’s face and the battle was on. Quickly forgotten, Rika stepped around the two, slinking over to the opposite corner, in front of the couch that the twins were sitting on. Glancing at the two, they appeared to be in a deep discussion of some sort, though looks could be deceiving with those two.

Looking around at the chaos in the dressing room, Rika’s depressing thoughts began to come back. She wondered what any of these people knew about her, if they even cared at all. Rika shook her head, trying to rid herself of those destructive paths. Of course they cared about her, well, Nono, Aibon, Kei, and Hitomi did anyway, but that was enough.

Suddenly very tired, Rika sat down heavily in a folding chair, not even noticing the loud metallic sound that suddenly made her center of attention. She sighed and massaged her temples painfully, wondering how long that migraine had been coming. She was surprised when two pairs of small arms encircled her and looked up at Aibon and Nono in questioning.

“You looked like you really needed a hug.” Nono shrugged cutely. Rika smiled happily for the first time that day.

---More on Negative!Rika after the Ten O'clock News!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2006, 01:31:14 AM »
Awww...Aibon's back! And so am I!

Vanity Fair...LOVE the Irony!
Nono breaking candles, formerly broadswords...
And Aibon burning herself???I thought that would be Nono!
Plus, the Abe-Kei-Nono-Aibon-Yossie-Hugging-Rika-ness!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2006, 04:14:59 AM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd;228443
“You looked like you really needed a hug.” Nono shrugged cutely. Rika smiled happily for the first time that day.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...:inlove:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2006, 06:03:05 AM »
When you said Negative! Rika I definitely thought of Positive! Genki for some reason....

Anyways, what's going on with Aibon????? Oh intrigue.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: November 05, 2006, 10:57:53 AM »
i'm guessing this negative rika is due to what she said in recent talk shows of her saying how she used to be really negative when she first came in right...
if so.... nice work putting that fact in your fic!
and whats going on with aibon? who's hurting her?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2006, 04:17:04 PM »
Fweeee I took my time reading the story and fell in love with the sweetness of it <3~! So sweet, that it's dangerously close to giving me diabetes XD~!

Nonetheless, I'm intrigued in the Negative Rika plot, and how Aibon got the burn :O...

Keep on writing! -gives you a hardhat to protect from brain farts-

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2006, 10:08:56 AM »
Argh! I'm really late this time :evil:

Quote from: rndmnwierd

THAT. WAS REALLY CUTE. And Nacchi being a huge flirt was a nice surprise XD

Someone hurt Aibon!? How can anyone hurt someone so cute!? :cry: Let's go find that guy (... girl!?) and beat him up :ONangry1:

And yay for plot, now things are getting really interesting. I still remember the drugs thingy mentioned before!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: November 13, 2006, 06:52:35 AM »
Okay who's hurting Ai-bon? *chopper in my hand* XD

Offline kazitakato

• "There's my opinion, and the wrong opinion"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: November 14, 2006, 04:28:17 PM »
wait wait wait......i wanna come n kick ass too

Henshin! (changes to Kick Hopper)

p/s: wonder if the burns were caused by her n nono doing some bdsm thing...

spreading the usa-chan love....i mean darkness(thanks to JFC)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: November 14, 2006, 06:07:58 PM »
Quote from: kazitakato;235021

p/s: wonder if the burns were caused by her n nono doing some bdsm thing...

No! They're just kids! Stop giving me ideas, dammit! I wanted to space out the sex for them! *can't stop thinking about thirteen year old leather-clad Nono* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My eyes must be washed now...

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2006, 07:02:57 PM »
This is the last chapter I have prepared so enjoy the hint of plot while it lasts.

Aibon hissed through her teeth, gently rubbing the burn ointment into her still tender wound. That was going to scar. “Let me see?” Nono’s voice suddenly behind her startled Aibon into dropping the tube of ointment on the floor.

“Jeez!” Aibon clutched at her heart, watching Nono bend down to retrieve the tube. “You scared the crap out of me!”

“Let me see.” Nono put a little of the clear ointment on her thumb, reaching out and grasping Aibon’s upper arm lightly and beginning to very gently rub the stuff into her burn. Aibon gave a pre-flinch, expecting pain and was surprised when there was none. She marveled at this for a minute.

“You’re the only person that doesn’t hurt me, you know that?” Aibon caught Nono’s eye and held it for a moment.

“I want to know who hurt you like this.” It was obvious that Nono was talking about the jagged burn that rested underneath her finger.

“You promise not to tell?” Aibon leaned close to Nono and rested their foreheads together.

“Yeah, I guess.” Nono pouted, knowing that if Aibon had to ask, it was probably something that should be told to an adult.

“Daddy did it.” Nono’s eyes widened, unable to comprehend for a moment what was said.

“Your dad hurt you like this?” It was unheard of, fathers are supposed to protect their daughters from injury not cause it!

“Yeah, but I deserved it. Because of me, Dai was almost really hurt and Daddy was just scared. He’s never hurt me before and I don’t think he’d ever hurt me again.” No matter how Aibon defended him, it still wasn’t right.

“Aibon, you have to tell somebody.” Nono wiped her thumb off and stroked her girlfriend’s cheek worriedly.

Knowing that she was quickly losing this battle, Aibon thought fast, “It has never happened before. As in, this was the first, and only, time Daddy has punished me. Mom usually takes care of that and Mom is much scarier.”

Sighing, Nono gave up her argument, for now, “All right, but if this ever happens again, I’m telling someone about it. And you know you can’t hide bruises and stuff from me when we take baths together every night.”

“Thank you.” Aibon breathed out in relief; if she could get Nono off her back, then that left no more questions. As if in apology though, she reached out and embraced her girlfriend’s torso, laying her head on Nono’s chest over her heart. She felt a gentle hand stroke her hair and everything was back to normal again.

---It's not so much about child abuse as it's about Aibon's reaction to it. Keep that in mind...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: November 14, 2006, 08:59:38 PM »
Ooooh....

Himitsu <3

<3

<3...

:]

Do continue writing XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: November 15, 2006, 09:36:40 AM »
---It's not so much about child abuse as it's about Aibon's reaction to it. "Keep that in mind..."

I was glad to read that. It means Kago won't get hurt again.... right? :baa60776:

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #234 on: November 19, 2006, 01:18:34 AM »
Please continue writing! I want to see more 4th gen goodness!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline kazitakato

• "There's my opinion, and the wrong opinion"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: November 19, 2006, 09:40:21 PM »
gomme2.....just joking.....but this is turning into a serious issue....is Aibon's dad like that or is it just a fic??

spreading the usa-chan love....i mean darkness(thanks to JFC)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: November 20, 2006, 01:43:06 AM »
I have no idea what they're like in real life, but I doubt Aibon's father hurt her. I'm just twisting the plot. Actually, I'm pretty sure she had that scar before joining Momusu, but what the heck.

BTW, is it true that Rika has asthma? I've heard that from two different sources.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: November 20, 2006, 01:56:28 AM »
Yup, it's true :<

I think she herself said so o-o Can't remember where, probably in an interview or something.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2006, 05:11:50 PM »
If you watched NEOKI the 2 guys went into rika's hotel room and she was wearing a mask and there was that puffer for her asthma (its called a puffer right?)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2006, 05:21:12 PM »
Actually, I just realized that my updates are kinda short. Oh well, I've had writers block.

Hitomi panted, too out of breath to even take a drink of water. Next to her, Rika slumped onto some stairs, sweat plastering her bangs to her face. Around the room, similar signs of exhaustion showed on the other members and Hitomi felt a little better about herself.

The winter concert was already into its third show and their trainer was working them to the edge of death. This show had to be special because it was going to be the last one before Yuko would announce her graduation.

“Alright everyone, back up! Break’s over!” the instructor called, motioning them into the middle of the stage. Everyone groaned, but complied, some a little slower than others.

Raising an eyebrow, Hitomi watched Nono clutch her chest and cough once, before forcibly relaxing and joining the group. Hmm, that was weird.

Getting into formation behind Yaguchi, Yossui took a second to study her surroundings. The stage had been set up with a big catwalk extending out into the audience and widening into a square to give them room to dance on. The main stage had exits stage right and stage left and there was also an opening downstage center that was hidden from view by a platform and stairs.

Standing far stage left, Yossui could make out Ootani Masae and Shibata Ayumi watching in fascination and remembered that they had only been in Hello!Pro just a little longer than she had. She didn’t really know any of the Melon girls personally, but Rika got along with them all well, so they couldn't be all bad.

The intro to the song started and Yossui felt her feet start moving before she realized what was happening. With her mind wandering, she went through the steps and sang her lines, feeling her eyes begin to glaze over. A sudden jolt brought her back to the present, and Hitomi realized that she had caught a stumbling Nono before she hit the ground.

“I’m tired.” She complained, sounding honestly exhausted. Kaori walked over to them and bent down to be at eye level with Nono.

“Do we need to stop for the night? It’s alright, we’re all tired, so we can just tell the instructor to call it a day.” Something defensive passed through Nono’s eyes and she ripped herself from Hitomi’s grasp, standing up straighter.

“No I’m all right. I can do it, let’s go.” And she moved back to her starting position. Hitomi looked after her worriedly, hoping she wasn’t working too hard.

Nono put everything she had into the practice and they were done sooner than expected. ‘Oh, I guess Nono’s feeling better.’ Hitomi turned around to pack her stuff up, missing Nono clutching her chest again.

----It's mostly just set ups and fillers anyway.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - My Love (feat. Swings)