JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Girls Do It

Author Topic: Utaban Discussion Thread  (Read 28308 times)

Offline Linus

• Member+
Utaban Discussion Thread
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2006, 07:15:41 PM »
Utaban belongs to TBS.

I'd love to see WaTxH!P on this show, all together, on some game. Hosts would sure play harder than Sayaka (Music Fighter) crotch-touch then berryz-scaring lol

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Utaban Discussion Thread
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2006, 07:25:32 PM »
I want to see Berryz on Utaban since you mentioned it :lol: Them or C-ute because they'd be hilarious

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Utaban Discussion Thread
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2006, 07:43:50 PM »
(moved this thread from H!P Crapola for more general discussion)

The 10th Anniversary SPECIAL IS UP on The Tracker! :D

For those who watched it, is there like highlights mainly...or do they do karaoke as in the caps?

http://forum.jphip.com/showthread.php?p=210400#post210400

Offline desidarko

• Member+
Utaban Discussion Thread
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2007, 01:53:48 AM »
yeah i love utaban too , watched many subbed eps on veoh =)
Loove how they alwasys make fun of iida and yuki =) Jhonson and her evil stare =P

and everything rika does is KAAAWAIII!!! adn that pisses of yaguchi =) man i love that show , wish i could find more subbed eps of it .... =)

Offline aginor

• Member+
Utaban Discussion Thread
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2007, 03:38:40 AM »
i just love to watch old utaban episodes :) i allways die of laughter when i watch them

Offline unknowndevices

• Member+
Utaban Discussion Thread
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2007, 08:54:35 PM »
every episodes of utaban really make people laugh when watching it...can't stand...

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Utaban Discussion Thread
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2007, 02:10:21 PM »
i love to watch utaban as well, one of the funniest talk-music show in the world as i see it. i started off watching their H!P guests and then just generally watching them with any other guests.  i love HPS, xmorfis and aokunai for uploading the subbed episode, and i do love H!P and their talks, it justs...i hope i can see other utaban episodes getting subs even without the H!P.  and veoh and youtube doesn't seem to have a lot of utaban episode like it's use to so now i don't know where i can find both the latest and old episode of utaban now. 

btw.  i heard something funny happen on the March 8, 2007 episode with Utada hikaru giving a message to leah dizon and she accidently hit her head on the glass table.  maybe they didn't show that on tv but i would still love to watch that episode, if anyone knows where i can find that and other utaban episodes as well, please do help.  thanks in advance.

Offline jpfn

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2007, 12:16:53 AM »
Utaban has got to be one of  the funniest shows on Japaneses TV.
Every episode is classic.

Offline richardthebrave

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2007, 01:31:00 PM »
i love to watch utaban as well, one of the funniest talk-music show in the world as i see it. i started off watching their H!P guests and then just generally watching them with any other guests.  i love HPS, xmorfis and aokunai for uploading the subbed episode, and i do love H!P and their talks, it justs...i hope i can see other utaban episodes getting subs even without the H!P.  and veoh and youtube doesn't seem to have a lot of utaban episode like it's use to so now i don't know where i can find both the latest and old episode of utaban now. 

btw.  i heard something funny happen on the March 8, 2007 episode with Utada hikaru giving a message to leah dizon and she accidently hit her head on the glass table.  maybe they didn't show that on tv but i would still love to watch that episode, if anyone knows where i can find that and other utaban episodes as well, please do help.  thanks in advance.

hehe glad you mentioned that episode. Well, Hikki was actually set-up by her own producers and co-hosts on the show. Since Utada Hikaru is also a fan of Leah (wow!) her co-hosts told her to give Leah a message in english and Hikki upon facing the camera - started giving a message how much she liked Leah and stuff..

all the while was that Leah was behind her and everybody else including the audience were mum about it till Leah said "arigato gozaimasu"

Hikki yelled out loud and started banging her head on the table.  funny stuff.. she got owned (^_^)

will post that video tomorrow.. is rapidshare ok with the mods here in this forum?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 01:33:23 PM by richardthebrave »

Offline juringo

« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2007, 09:14:32 AM »
I love utaban =0)
Especially when the guest is Arashi!!

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2007, 02:21:12 AM »
I wish Morning Musume would go on Utaban like the good old days. sighhh

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2007, 03:42:41 AM »
I wish Morning Musume would go on Utaban like the good old days. sighhh
They were on a few days ago.

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=13829.0

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline xerony

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2007, 04:35:24 PM »
Utaban is so bad it's good. Subbed episodes are most easy to watch.
The old Morning Musume was fun to see at utaban. Like the stop motion game where iida kaori always stops in a stupid pose  XD
It's also easy to learn about other artist then those from H!P.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2008, 06:13:30 AM »

There are a lot of GOOD MM and H!P Moments at UTABAN

Currently I was seeing one with the other groups: MiniMoni and Zyx (is the spelling correct?)

- Those KIDS can really scream  XD

- TsujiKago Insanity is the way to go  :on lol:

- Yaguchi inside a locker and Nakai given it a go  :heart:

- Taka-san doing the monimoni dances  :rofl:

- etc, etc, etc, etcf, etc ...

Offline Yanki31Mina

• Member+
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2010, 02:49:02 AM »
When utaban stopped having morning musume or members of hello project over I died inside.  Is hello project banned or something.  The last couple of episodes with morning musume were boring, but they could send over Nacchi or Berryz.  Did Berryz Koubou or C-ute ever appear on utaban.  I miss this show!!!!!!!!!  What happened?

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2010, 09:59:27 AM »
I didn't know there was a thread for this show...I need to check in this forum more often. :lol:

This show played a huge part in getting me interested in H!P, especially those early episodes where Ishibashi was really trying to turn the Momusu girls against each other with the constant favoritism and the confession boxes. But my favorite episodes are the ones from around 2002-2003: the birth of "Tettekete", the "Maji de dejima" game, Mikitty's "training" for Momusu, Ayaya vs. "Tayaya", Yasuda's "wedding", dakiwakare on Yaguchi...there have been so many times when I scared my roommates with how loud I was laughing. It's just a shame how things slowly went downhill for H!P on that show after those years, though they still had their moments.

Obviously the show is about more than just H!P...they even laugh it up with Bon Jovi:

And here's the Utada/Leah Dizon segment:

And on that note, I need to really do my homework on non-H!P acts on that show. :P

When utaban stopped having morning musume or members of hello project over I died inside.  Is hello project banned or something.  The last couple of episodes with morning musume were boring, but they could send over Nacchi or Berryz.  Did Berryz Koubou or C-ute ever appear on utaban.  I miss this show!!!!!!!!!  What happened?
Morning Musume's gonna be on next week's episode, so look out for that. They'll also be joined by Abe, Yasuda, and Tsuji (who was on the show last year). Berryz and C-ute did have their own appearances on the show, but only one talk appearance for each group (Berryz had two total appearances, the latter being music performance only).

Here's a list of all Hello Project appearances on Utaban. Plenty of stuff that hasn't been subtitled yet.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline tat2330

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2010, 06:18:57 AM »
i am rly looking forward to momusu appearance on utaban  :D :D

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2010, 03:01:19 PM »
Here's something jaifeijai showed me the other day:

Hanya and Fruits Punch on Utaban. Pretty funny stuff. At one point Nakai goes "wait, isnt this ネタ out of character.."

:lol:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2010, 11:05:49 AM »
So apparently Utaban is no more. There was a 3 hour special episode on the 23rd looking back at the show's history. Unfortunately I can't seem to find any clips, but Hello!Online has the MM OG segment on their tracker.

It is, however, being replaced by (or perhaps reformatted as) "The Music Hour" next month, with Ishibashi and Nakai continuing their hosting duties. Here's the most substantial info I could find on it, and it's all in Japanese.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2010, 11:08:59 AM »
^ I thought it had that type of feeling to that show, but I guess sometimes good shows have to end and I hope it becomes successful as the new show title was...
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Girls Do It