JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Say yeah! motto miracle night

Author Topic: The Kusumi Koharu Thread (久住小春)  (Read 201831 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Kusumi Koharu thread! (久住小春)
« Reply #440 on: July 25, 2008, 06:34:51 AM »
Oops, missed wishing Koharu happy birthday in here. But I did it on her birthday by saying it to the MM calendar hanging on my wall XD

Koharu is growing up to be such a pretty young lady. The preview pics from her 3rd PB were *gasps* But I still like her for all her crazy and spazzy moments. I hope she doesn't ever change. Oh and I loved Papapancake too. It's so catchy :lol: I want that Tsukishima Kirari (starring Kusumi Koharu of MM) Single V Clips DVD already! :P

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #441 on: August 27, 2008, 12:31:31 PM »
Remember how when koharu joined Miki was her favourite member and she looked up to her and all.

Seems she learnt a thing or two from her more than we thought...well done koharu you're making miki proud :p

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #442 on: August 27, 2008, 12:42:29 PM »
That looks so awkward XD
Miki would be proud though :P

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #443 on: August 27, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »
Awesome! Koha-chan is learning from the master!  :D Its funny though. How can she Grab all the way down there when her waist is closer. Is she really aiming for that spot?  XD

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #444 on: August 28, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »
With Miki gone, Koha needs someone else to look up too. And well, since she hangs out with the kids, that person could very well be Risako aka the babe of Berryz XD Or maybe her hands are just too long :lol:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #445 on: September 14, 2008, 06:46:51 PM »
Koharu and Risako are quite close anyhow, so it's a friendly groping XD :heart:

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #446 on: September 25, 2008, 08:49:34 PM »
There was a girl singing Koi Kana in Finnish Idols today, it sounded surprisingly good and she got through. Now I'm inspired to listen to the Kirari-singles, which I haven't done in a while.

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #447 on: September 25, 2008, 09:42:17 PM »
^ Aye, she was fun. Thread for that perf here. :P

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #448 on: October 03, 2008, 11:17:19 AM »
I'd like to dedicate my 2008th post to Kusumi!

Why? I missed my 2000th post  :sweatdrop:, but more importantly, this year is all about Koharu! I love everything she's done this year. Papancake is one of my fav h!p singles, so much energy. Her Nikki photobook was great too. And let's not forget about MilkyWay!

I always thought of Koharu like the second Maki Goto. Goto started out with happy energetic songs and later she had more mature and sexy songs. I think that's exactly what will happen with Koha in a couple of years.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 12:08:50 PM by BarrieV »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #449 on: October 03, 2008, 01:28:28 PM »
^ I totally agree. Papancake is so awesome I could listen to it all day!

On a side note, still Koharu related in a way. I happened to speak to a classmate from China today and realized she watches the Super Girl Auditions, you know the one that Jun Jun joined way back in the day? And since I was bored and wanted to ask her opinion as to whether she could tell which were the Chinese girls out of the members, I showed her MM's RB pv. After sitting through the PV (she was tapping her foot along to the music after a while :D), she said the prettiest out of all the girls was KOHARU!!

I know I probably shouldn't post this here but I'm really happy that non-fans think Koharu is the prettiest! I like Koha so much these days :wub: I still can't decide which was a better PB, POP or Nikki. What do you all think?

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #450 on: October 09, 2008, 02:04:24 PM »

:muffin: yeah! my 500th post in 3+ years xD  :muffin:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #451 on: October 13, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »
I'd like to dedicate my 2008th post to Kusumi!

Dang, I almost forgot I made that image XD

And congratulations sh15uya!! Glad to see you dedicated it to the one and only miracle girl.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #452 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:43 AM »
Slowly taking over the world :heart:

(Alright, the pic isn't real, but it's still awesome!)

Offline Shining Star

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #453 on: December 03, 2008, 03:03:10 PM »
If I ever become a millionair I want to have huge Add's like this all over my town. xD It would be funny to start advertising her here in UK, I  wonder If some people would check out her music if they see her all over London on adverts.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2008, 12:40:47 PM »
Well I know a few people that don't listen to H!P(not out of dislike, more just not got round to it type of thing) but listen to koharu so she does have more fans than u might expect at first here :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #455 on: December 12, 2008, 03:14:43 PM »
Don't know if this is considered spam but I figure since it's related to Koharu as well, I should post this here too. 

JCOM MUSIC Push! Tokuban 081206 - Kamei, Koharu comment
Thanks to ampedechoz for the link

Quote from: OnDiet
Q. Whats your favorite song from COVER YOU?
Eri : I like "Watashi no Aoi Tori" (My blue bird) I didn't know about this song till now. When I heard it for the first time it sounded really pleasant..it has a really soothing melody. It feels really good whenever I sing it/recording for it. Also, since there's time during the chorus, I can take it slowly and sing it well. (lol, I don't know how to phrase her last sentence)

Q. How would you want others to enjoy the album?
Eri : I'll want the boys and girls at our age to listen to the album..even though its morning musume who is going to sing it..but I think there are some songs that they might not know too. I'll be happy if they listen to it as its morning musume's new songs too. And also, I'd like people of our parents' age to listen too to bring back the memories (when they were teens)

Q. What is Morning Musume to you?
Eri : A place that motivates you to keep improving yourself. Whenever I go home and I'm alone I'll tend to lose the motivation. When you're in the group, there are other cute girls around too. It'll remind me that I can't not lose to anyone. Its probably a place whereby you'll have to keep in mind that you're in a group.
(Well, basically, she's talking about rivalry. B'cos of the rivalry, she's motivated to work. Not really disappointed with her answer, but I was expecting things like "Friendship" and such. But its great to hear that someone who is KY actually cares about rivalries)

Q. Whats your impression of Kansai?

Eri : I'm envious of  Kansai's dialect. I do hear Kansai dialect every now and then..like "nandeyanen" (Kansai dialect)...I wanna tsukkomi it.
(There's some comedians who use "nandeyanen" to tsukkomi the boke if I'm not wrong)

Promotions for Hello! Project 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~ Kakumei Gannen ~

Eri : Please continue to support morning musume!

Q. Whats your favourite song from COVER YOU?
Koharu: I like Pinponpan Taisou the most. When I first heard the song, I felt an electric surge around me and I thought to myself "This song is not an ordinary song!" When I actually sang the song, we normally record songs in seperate parts but it went very smoothly and I managed to sing the song in various different ways. Besides singing it in an energetic manner, I think I've managed to sing the song in my own way too.

Q. What is Morning Musume to you?
Koharu: The group is made up of girls of different ages and from different places so we each have our differences and out characters are all different. But when we sing together we become as one.

Q. Whats your impression of Kansai?

Koharu: I love Kansai, my all time favorite place is Osaka. The people here in Osaka are very warm and friendly, even when you talk to them you can feel the warmth. At that point, I thought to myself that I propably could stay here, thats how much I love this place.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #456 on: December 16, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »
YAY~~!!! Thanks for the translation. Koharu is always so hyper. I love her for that :wub: I wonder why she likes Osaka so much to wanna live there. The place must have something that really attracts her. Maybe a giant ebi someplace? :P
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:15:19 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #457 on: December 19, 2008, 12:57:24 AM »
just one question... last koharu/kirarin album includes milky way songs right? but is koharu version or a  group version similar (the same) that the single?

http://d.imagehost.org/0165/cMfL1TOcSBLx7mFCxUD6jg.jpg
^ nicely done... and i think she is not annoying (if you only listen to her in regular dosis)

Offline Shining Star

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #458 on: December 21, 2008, 04:52:55 AM »
Koharu made loads of miracles this year Milky way her PB's anyting she does its great.
I wished her song "Pinponpan Taisou" where released as her single, I'm sure she would outsell morning musume and H!P in sales. Her song is just so great. It's the best song on cover you such a shame they wasted in on MM's album it could be a great solo single for her. And Koharu is second highest H!P seller of this year after Resonant blue, since she's the miracle member I wasn't surprised tho. I hoped the outsells all again and does a hatrick. Maybe next year she get's a few more projects and some good songs, and loads of PB's. 
All worship the Saint Koharu. <3
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 04:55:50 AM by Shining Star »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #459 on: December 25, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »

ALL THE LADIES FREAK IT FREAK IT

It's a ~miraculous~ week! :O Share your Koharu love!

I'm glad that she finally shows her volleyball skills in Alo-Hello 3! :lol: She could've just gone with the "stand around cute doing nothing" formula but instead she turned it into a competition! Good for you Koharu!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Say yeah! motto miracle night