JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Stand By Me

Author Topic: (Group) The AKB48 Thread  (Read 708609 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: (Group) The AKB48 Thread
« Reply #2340 on: July 19, 2009, 01:05:10 PM »
Ohori, Noro recruited for SDN48

Sat, July 18, 2009 (9:06pm EDT)

SDN48, a new unit being assembled for the AKB48-related "Saturday Night 48" project, has picked up two members from the ranks of AKB48. The group's two oldest members, Megumi Ohori (25) and Kayo Noro (25), were officially announced as part of the roster on Friday night. "Saturday Night 48" was revealed last year as a series of late-night shows being held at AKB48's theater in Akihabara, geared towards an adult audience. Recruitment has been underway for the SDN48 group, limited to idols at least 20 years of age. So far, the only known participating members of AKB48 are Ohori and Noro. Both will remain active with AKB48. The "Saturday Night 48" concerts will be held at 10pm on Saturday nights, starting on July 25.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-5039

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2341 on: July 19, 2009, 01:44:51 PM »
^Yeah, imo it's just some sort of scheme to keep the 'elder' members involved, keep the fans happy and gradually get the grandma's out of the main teams.

I wonder who else will turn out to be in SDN48..

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2342 on: July 19, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »
^Well they'll still be in team K it's more of an extra project for them.

Since the training has already started, it won't be anyone else from team K as they were all really surprised at the announcement(and a few confused it to mean they were graduating...HUGE sigh of relief when they said it doesn't mean that)
I don't see anyone from team B taking part so I guess maybe an older RS or a team A girl...but I dunno I think it'll be mostly new people.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2343 on: July 21, 2009, 04:55:28 PM »
H!P vs. AKB48 2009 Sales
1. AKB48 – Namida Surprise! (Oricon Rank: 2) (Sales: 134,034*)
2. AKB48 – 10nen Zakura (Oricon Rank: 4) (Sales: 103,199)
3. Morning Musume – Shouganai Yume Oibito (Oricon Rank: 1) (Sales: 53,950)
4. Morning Musume – Naichau Kamo (Oricon Rank: 3) (Sales: 50,313)
5. Satoda Mai with Gouda Kyoudai – Bye Bye (Oricon Rank: 5) (Sales: 45,052)
6. AKBIdoling!!! – Chu Shiyouze! (Oricon Rank: 2) (Sales: 40,291)
7. Satoda Mai – Don’t Leave Me (Oricon Rank: 4) (Sales: 35,349)
8. Berryz Koubou – Seishun Bus Guide / Rival (Oricon Rank: 4) (Sales: 34,589*)
9. Yaguchi Mari - Seishun Boku (Oricon Rank: 6) (Sales: 34,368)
10. C-ute – Shouchuu Omimai Moshiagemasu (Oricon Rank: 5) (Sales: 32,679)
11. C-ute – Bye Bye Bye! (Oricon Rank: 4) (Sales: 27,918)
12. Berryz Koubou – Dakishimete Dakishimete (Oricon Rank: 8) (Sales: 27,797)
13. Mano Erina – Otome no Inori (Oricon Rank: 5) (Sales: 25,228)
14. Mano Erina – Hajimete no Keiken (Oricon Rank: 6) (Sales: 24,721)
15. Buono! – MY BOY (Oricon Rank: 7) (Sales: 23,621)
16. Buono! – co.no.mi.chi (Oricon Rank: 4) (Sales: 22,735)
17. Watarirouka Hashiritai – Hatsukoi Dash (Oricon Rank: 10) (Sales: 16,513)
18. THE Possible – Shiawase no Katachi (Oricon Rank: 4) (Sales: 15,572)
19. Kusumi Koharu – Hapi Hapi Sunday! (Oricon Rank: 9) (Sales: 14,468)
20. No Sleeves – Tane (Oricon Rank: 9) (Sales: 13,117)
21. Watarirouka Hashiritai – Yaruki Hanabi (Oricon Rank: 9) (Sales: 12,178)
22. MM Gakuen Gasshobu – Mecha Mote! I LOVE YOU (Oricon Rank: 18) (Sales: 10,904)
23. Shugo-Chara Egg! – Shugo! Shugo! (Oricon Rank: 10) (Sales: 10,899)
24. Guardians 4 – Omakase! Guardian (Oricon Rank: 18) (Sales: 10,563)
25. Matsuura Aya – Chocolate Damashii (Oricon Rank: 19) (Sales: 4,795)
26. Kago Ai - no hesitAtIon (Oricon Rank: 52) (Sales: 1,757*)
27. Melon Kinenbi x BEAT CRUSADERS – DON’T SAY GOOD-BYE (Oricon Rank: 68) (Sales: 1,385) (Indie Release)
28. Maeda Yuki – Kenchana ~Daijoubu~ (Oricon Rank: 118) (Sales: 1,241)
29. Karen: Nakuna Okamechan (Oricon Rank: N/A) (Sales: 1,024*) (Indie Release)
http://totallyhelloproject.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/sales-so-far/

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2344 on: July 21, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »
^ :lol: there are only 6 AKB related releases in that list.

This is pretty awesome for the AKB48 fans:

1. AKB48 – Namida Surprise! (Oricon Rank: 2) (Sales: 134,034*)
3. Morning Musume – Shouganai Yume Oibito (Oricon Rank: 1) (Sales: 53,950)

Granted AKB hasn't had a #1 yet, but I don't think Aki-P cares much about that.
I wonder how long the girls can keep up these amazing sales figures.

edit: btw, about the AKB subunits.. I've never even heared a song by Watarirouka Hashiritai  :oops:
And excellent sales by Yaguchi and Satoda.. I had no idea they are doing so well.

^Well they'll still be in team K it's more of an extra project for them.

I give them a year before they graduate from Teak K officially  ;)

edit:

Happy birthday to my #2 girl, Moeno Nito  :heart:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 06:45:47 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2345 on: July 21, 2009, 07:23:07 PM »
^It's class over mass!

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2346 on: July 22, 2009, 08:02:40 AM »
Miyazawa Sae First Photobook 08/22

宮澤佐江ファースト写真集(仮)
著者/訳者名 唐木貴央/撮影
出版社名 講談社 (ISBN:978-4-06-215696-7)
発売予定日 2009年08月22日
予定価格 4,410円(税込)
http://www.7andy.jp/books/detail/-/accd/R0439425

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2347 on: July 22, 2009, 08:25:24 AM »
Akb songs in english is not something I expected nor particularly hoped for as I would think it would ruin the charm and not work out too well. But in france they performed a number of their songs in english and somehow the result is pretty damn hot and makes me all tingly. :-)

Example:
AKB48 -10(HD) Oogoe Diamond (English) (Live France Japan expo 2009

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2348 on: July 22, 2009, 12:18:53 PM »
I don't think anyone cares about my ranking, but I'm posting it so I can compare it with my 2010 ranking. And perhaps it's fun to see where we agree or disagree  :)

Based on my experiences at the Japan Expo and on many hours of watching AKB television programs and concerts, I’ve come up with this ‘final’ 2009 ranking. I split them up into several groups. A gap indicates they fall into a different group of awesomeness. If someone is not included it means I don’t know her well enough yet.

01. Kashiwagi Yuki: The perfect idol. I love that ‘good polite girl’ vibe she has. In addition, she has the nicest voice ever. And of course her reaction are awesome, but also sincere.
02. Nito Moeno: She really impressed me in Paris. Great vocals, really cute and also has that ‘Team B energy’ and ‘good girl vibe’. She seems a bit shy, but showers you with smiles if you give her some attention.
03. Kasai Tomomi: Great entertainer, her expressions on stage moves are unmatched. Her legs are unbelievable. Love her cute side and she can be sexy as well.
04. Sashihara Rino: Made of pure awesome. Great energy and knows how to entertain the fans.
05. Kojima Haruna: She dropped a couple of places due to ‘Team Paris’ being so awesome, but I still love for all the laughs she has provided over the years. Very pretty girl, or should I say woman. Very cute and I still like her a lot.
06. Oshima Yuko: Great dancer, funny, beautiful. What more do you want.

07. Kuramochi Asuka: Very cute, very pretty. Great vocals. Not the best dancer, but she’s just too pretty for me to care about that. She also seems shy and doesn’t really promote herself as much as she could. Plenty of ‘good girl’ vibe in her as well.
08. Kitahara Rie: Before Paris I never gave her any attention, but I was wrong. She is pretty in real life and very cute. Good vocals, good dancing. She was great fun during the press conference. The future of Team A.
09. Kohara Haruka: Love her helium voice. ‘Team B energy’ and she seems pretty nuts.
10. Akimoto Sayaka: Also dropped a few places, but she is still awesome. One of the strongest voices in AKB48 and passionate about everything she does.
11. Sato Amina: Another helium girl who turns out to be pretty awesome. The future of Team as well.
12. Miyazaki Miho: Amazingly cute and very entertaining. I’d love to see at what level she’ll be in a year or two. Top idol coming right up.
13. Noro Kayo: I was never a big fan, but she really is in charge of laughter. A great entertainer, great dancer and a voice to match.
14. Miyazawa Sae: It took me quite a while to get used to her. She’s not the type of girl I’d generally go for, but that shouldn’t matter much. Funny and energetic. Don’t like her singing voice that much, but her ‘trash talking’ voice is the best.

15. Takajo Aki: Part 3 in the future of Team A. Her sense of humor is so lame, which makes her cute. I didn’t really notice her voice of dancing
16. Maeda Atsuko: I’m overdosed with Acchan. She’s still likable, but somehow she’s starting to annoy me. I need an Acchan break.
17. Itano Tomomi: Difficult one. Not really my type, not that interesting, but somehow she stays in your mind. Plus she’s very stylish. She’s like that person you hate for getting though life so easily, because she’s text book pretty (if that makes any sense).
18. Takahashi Minami: She’s a pretty big part of AKB48 and she seems to work hard. I liked her in men-dol, but she never really stood out to me.
19. Minegishi Minami: I appreciate her great dancing and effort and she’s great in men-dol, but somehow she never really appealed to me.
20. Matsubara Natsumi: Very pretty, I’m looking forward to see her in action in the undergirls’ song.
21. Watanabe Mayu: Hate her singing voice, if she even ever sings for real. And she has only one facial expression. Still, no one can hate Mayuyu, neither can I.
22. Ohori Megumi: She’s been through hell and back and that kind of dedication deserves credit. However, I hate her singing voice. I don’t she she’s pretty or sexy. She really comes across as an old lady compared to the rest.
23. Oota Aika: She was pretty cute, but she’s getting more bad ass due to puberty kicking in. Curious to see her in a year or two.
24. Shinoda Mariko: Always failed to see her appeal. She gets some points for spacing out and making funny remarks occasionally.

25. Urano Kazumi: I liked her in AKBingo and she can be funny, but in Paris she made no impression whatsoever. None.
26. Sato Yukari: Not that interesting, not that sexy imo. She has her moments.
27. Fujie Reina: Dropped about 20 places in my ranking. Not sure why. It’s like all the other girls moved up and she stayed out of the spotlight.
28. Sato Natsuki: Too much of an airhead. She kinda annoys me.
29. Ono Erena: Never liked her at all. I always thought of her as the Kago Ai of AKB. She has her moments and I can see why people like her though. Maybe I’ll see the light in the future.
30. Kobayashi Kana: Same as Cindy, but much worse. As I states before, she was the most boring girl of Team Paris. Like she doesn’t enjoy anything she does.
31. Oku Manami: Always thought of her as just some really young kid who shouldn’t be in AKB. I always felt she puts AKB48 in a dark pervy light. I almost threw up when I saw her bikini pics in some magazine a couple years ago.

SKE48 Ranking:

01. Matsui Rena: Amazing. She just shines and oozes fun and energy. Great dancing, amazing energy. Not too big on her vocal, but that doesn’t matter. She’s dangerous as well, she can make you fall in love with her with a single look.
02. Yagami Kumi: Was really looking forward seeing her in Paris, but only got to see her a couple times. Would have loved to see her dance and sing. Even so, she’s absolutely gorgeous and epically cute.
03. Takada Shiori: Impressed me most during S1. She also got some cool shots in the first SKE single, so I’m hoping to see much more of her in the future.
04. Tsukina Takaii: Same story as Yagami. She looks better in pictures than in real life. I think she’ll have a bright future ahead of her in SKE.
05. Matsui Jurina: This girl can’t be 12. She looks older, acts older.. she’s got to be older. If not, all the more power to her. I hate Oku for her age, but I can’t hate Jurina. She is pretty cool.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2349 on: July 22, 2009, 01:01:28 PM »
hmm I never really think much of doing rankings but comparing next year could be interesting so I'll give it a go
Instead of numbering girls, I'm numbering groups of girls(I'm too indecisive)
(as there's so many girls I'll take some time doing this and the list may be amended a few times)
Akimoto Sayaka
Ono Erena
Kitahara Rie
Kuramochi Asuka
Kashiwagi Yuki

Minegashi Minami (only just not in group 1 though...group 1 felt too full)
Itano Tomomi
Takahashi Minami
Ohori Megumi
Noro Kayo

Kasai Tomomi
Urano Kazumi
Oota Aika
Yuko Oshima
Saeki Mika

Sato Natsuki
Sashihara Rino
Miyazaki Miho
Kobayashi Kana
I'll stop there for now and think over some more...never ranked more  than the first 2 groups before really.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 12:39:10 PM by Blu-Cherri »

set made by me

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2350 on: July 22, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »
^yeah, it edited my list a millions times in the past months. Take your time.

It's already interesting, since you grouped my #1 and my #29 into your top favorites group. This could mean we look for different things in our idols, or perceive them in a totally different way.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2351 on: July 22, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »
yeah when I saw you had erena so low but yuki so high I thought that was quite interesting.
I mean for me Erepyon was my first favourite and there are a lot of things I like about her, I think she is super cute and I really like her voice and just the way she acts generally. Yuki was my favourite in the MM audition she was in(I was so gutted when I found out she wasn't even in the final!!) and she has such a lovely voice and yeah her reactions are brilliant :D  there's some very strong 'it' factor about her.

set made by me

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2352 on: July 22, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »
Acchan
Yuko
Haruna

end

:grin:

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #2353 on: July 23, 2009, 02:51:16 AM »
Sayaka
Sae
Sasshi
Miichan

Miyazawa Sae First Photobook 08/22

宮澤佐江ファースト写真集(仮)
著者/訳者名 唐木貴央/撮影
出版社名 講談社 (ISBN:978-4-06-215696-7)
発売予定日 2009年08月22日
予定価格 4,410円(税込)
http://www.7andy.jp/books/detail/-/accd/R0439425

This is a MUST get. :inlove:

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2354 on: July 23, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
^It sure is. It's shot by the same guy who did MaiMai's PB, which was pretty damn good. And it's shot in Cambodia.. not sure what to expect, but it could make for some very interesting shots.

Acchan
Yuko
Haruna

end

:grin:

Saw it coming  :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2355 on: July 24, 2009, 02:18:36 PM »
So desu ne~

Ange already caught me  :lol:

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2356 on: July 24, 2009, 03:02:41 PM »
And she didn't tell me!   :thumbdown:

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #2357 on: July 25, 2009, 06:39:53 AM »
Why should I? You didn't put Sayaka in your list  :roll:

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2358 on: July 25, 2009, 11:31:15 AM »
Who's Sae Miyazawa?

Nanami Nishikawa dismissed from AKB48

Sat, July 25, 2009 (4:53am EDT)

Nanami Nishikawa (16), a member of AKB48's "kenkyuusei" ("research students"), has just been dismissed by her agency, AKS. As a result, her departure from the idol group was announced through a post on the AKB48 blog. Nishikawa's management explained that she had done something careless, due to her "lack of self-awareness" as an AKB48 research student. Although the exact reason was not mentioned, other sources indicate that Nishikawa had taken a purikura photo with some male fans that was later spread online. It is not yet known whether Nishikawa has plans to continue in show business outside of AKB48.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-5064

And she didn't tell me!   :thumbdown:
She ain't no snitch :yep:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2359 on: July 25, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »
Who's Sae Miyazawa?

The one in yellow: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=13692.msg580900#msg580900

She's pretty awesome. Nickname is 'genking' because she's always full of energy.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 04:49:27 PM by BarrieV »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Stand By Me