JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toshinobu Kubota feat. Misia - Flying Easy Loving Crazy

Author Topic: (Group) The AKB48 Thread  (Read 710171 times)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Re: (Group) The AKB48 Thread
« Reply #2380 on: August 03, 2009, 09:14:06 PM »
ah right sorry, that's true.  It's the way I'd type if I was getting a point I shouldn't assume everyone's the same.
But seriously go post about your experience if you want, I love reading everyone's(helps me relive the moments more :D)

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #2381 on: August 05, 2009, 01:00:10 PM »
So... anyone else hear about the AKB wota booing Manoeri yet?

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #2382 on: August 05, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »
^^ Meh, don't worry about it, did take me a bit by surprise though. :monster:

^ I have now...tried finding some info then but was unsuccessful. When was this?

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2383 on: August 05, 2009, 08:16:34 PM »
I thought akb48 wota's(or at least someone at music japan filming) booed MM recently not manoeri.

set made by me

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #2384 on: August 06, 2009, 02:56:48 AM »
Whoever they bood... that's bad. :doh:

Never piss of the enemy!  :bleed eyes:

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2385 on: August 07, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »
Yo, AKB-fans! I need thread ideas! Which awesome members are still missing threads? Any other ideas?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:41:03 AM by Masa »

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #2386 on: August 07, 2009, 12:55:51 PM »
I thought akb48 wota's(or at least someone at music japan filming) booed MM recently not manoeri.

I saw the video and heard some booing at the end. Just can't remember what show it was.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2387 on: August 07, 2009, 03:02:36 PM »
Unless akb48 were performing I doubt their fans were there booing and the only H!P crossover I heard of was with MM performing Nanchatte when they performed Iiwake Maybe.
Unless you have some evidence that akb48 fans turned up to a recording they didn't even want to be at?

set made by me

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #2388 on: August 07, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »
Unless akb48 were performing I doubt their fans were there booing and the only H!P crossover I heard of was with MM performing Nanchatte when they performed Iiwake Maybe.
Unless you have some evidence that akb48 fans turned up to a recording they didn't even want to be at?

Well, I just read that it was AKB fans and I don't know why some people who are also AKB fans themselves, would make up something like that.

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2389 on: August 07, 2009, 07:19:39 PM »
Yo, AKB-fans! I need thread ideas! Which awesome members are still missing threads? Any other ideas?

I think everyone who's awesome already has one. - I also think the ABKBar has more than enuff threads.  :P

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2390 on: August 07, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »
^^Unless they mixed it up with the MM thing?? Do you have any of these things you read available?? I'm just curious about this evidence as it just seems to not make sense to me.

I could make threads of all my favourites but I just don't think there are enough akb fans here to warrant it.

set made by me

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2391 on: August 07, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »
^ I was thinking much the same thing; there's a fair few more members that I'd like to see have their own thread but there really isn't much point as thy're not going to see much/any activity.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if AKB fans had been booing an H!P artist, but then it would probably work both ways. I'm not really concerned by it and wouldn't think "OMG Surely not??!!" if it was true, I'm jsut quite curious to see about it.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2392 on: August 07, 2009, 10:12:24 PM »

I thought about this. We should ask the new/casual akb fans what they want. What I'm trying to say is, the 'hardcore' fans are also members at S48 and Nihongogo and whatever, where pretty much every detail of AKB48 is discussed. I always thought of the AKBar as quick updates/goodies for the casual fan.

edit:

Did you guys see this weeks Shukan? Myao lost her voice pretty badly. The others kinda laughed at her, but I felt kinda bad for her. I'm crazy allergic to cats and lost my voice because of that a couple times as well, so I know how horrible it feels. Hope she gets her voice back soon.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:31:09 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2393 on: August 08, 2009, 01:10:53 AM »
I'm not saying hasn't or doesn't happen cuz it seems it did happen at the Music japan??(the one with the live audience that always has the shortest versions of the song)
I just don't see what akb fans would be doing at a manoeri recording, there's no reason for them to be there unless there's something I'm missing which is what I'm trying to find out.

^So glad you started that with 'has anyone seen shukan' cuz I haven't and could look away VERY quickly >_< almost spoilt it T___T

set made by me

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2394 on: August 08, 2009, 10:21:29 AM »
How about a Perv Thread? Oh wait XD

new IV from Yukari Satou?! thanks D.D

[IV] 佐藤由加理 - ゆかりんとう [DVDISO/4.04G]

TORRENT
http://www.21stockpile.net/dsiodtjvb.html
http://www.btfree.info/html/d4564b0bf339bb6.html

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2395 on: August 08, 2009, 10:39:00 AM »

Blu, my comment on Shukan doesn't contain any spoilers otherwise I would've put 'em in white  :)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2396 on: August 08, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »
I'm in an AKB48 television show!!

AKB48 Nemousu TV, Ep 3 Season 2!

btw i was just talking to Masa....FUCK YEAH Barrie  :pimp:

:lol: @ red circle

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2397 on: August 08, 2009, 10:58:34 AM »
 :lol: thanks! That was one of the best days in my life. We camped out in front of the doors to the concert hall for quite a while, than we had to ran to the next area, where we got a message the concert was delayed and we had to wait some more  :nervous In retrospect, the wait was totally worth it. Standing pretty much front row (there was a row of small Japanese wotas in front of me) for my first ever AKB48 concert, in fact, my first Jpop concert ever, was totally epic.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2398 on: August 08, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »
lol ok I'll remember that for next time, didn't want to risk it >__<
Some people don't think T___T

Yeah poor Myao :( But it was quite funny xD

If I didn't have my umbrella up I wouldn't have spot myself in that crowd, I'm far too small for an overview shot >_<

set made by me

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2399 on: August 08, 2009, 04:14:32 PM »

I thought about this. We should ask the new/casual akb fans what they want. What I'm trying to say is, the 'hardcore' fans are also members at S48 and Nihongogo and whatever, where pretty much every detail of AKB48 is discussed. I always thought of the AKBar as quick updates/goodies for the casual fan.

Tbh I'd say I'm a pretty hardcore fan but I very rarely visit S48 and I can't stand it at Nihongogo so JPH!P is really the only place I discuss AKB stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that just because I'm on of few fans that doesn't visit those sites that an exception should be made and so this place should turn into AKB central. What I am saying though is that just because other sites that have AKB as their main subject matter exist doesn't mean this one can't at least have a bit more to it. After all Soshified forums exist and there's a pretty big SNSD following here, and there's Hello! Online for all H!P fans yet people come here too.

In reality though I think it's unrealistic to suddenyl expect an influx of members here for the AKB section, I'd like to see a bit more stuff around here but it's hard to say what unless people are willing to go out and scout for news etc to contribute. It's easy to see just how dead a lot of the threads are for the girls and so like I said earlier, there's plenty mroe memebrs I'd like to see get their own thread but in the long run, would it really be worth it?

I'm all up for discussing how this section can improve or even be revamped in some way but without putting a damper on things I'd say that it's not really worth it unless some more AKB fans can be convinced to come here. Speaking from personal experience I'm not a fan of JPop forums in general as I simply don't really like the atmosphere in a lot of them, and even though I don't knwo or speak to anyone in JPH!P it's one of the few places that is a pretty cool place to post where most people tend to get along fine. I'd say that it's pretty different than most JPop orientated forums out there and so the key to bringing in more people to liven up a section would be to promote that first.

That post probably made no sense but I can't be bothered reading over it. :monster:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toshinobu Kubota feat. Misia - Flying Easy Loving Crazy