JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamada Akiko - Buzama

Author Topic: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)  (Read 479363 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)
« Reply #1680 on: December 30, 2009, 09:22:27 AM »
she's a sports reporter!?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1681 on: December 30, 2009, 11:38:01 PM »
^
Yeah man, they've had her doing guest reporting/commentary on a few sports events this past year or so.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1682 on: January 06, 2010, 10:05:21 AM »

Fill in the survey!

My Yossi story:
Favourite thing(s) about Yossi:
Favourite Yossi PB:
Favourite H!P group with Yossi:
A memorable performance:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:
Other comments:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1683 on: January 06, 2010, 07:07:15 PM »
My Yossi story: I started to like Yossie through Kago, who was my favorite member at the time. I was watching the Hello! Morning skits and noticed Yossie. I thought she was really funny, so I decided to watch some more clips of her on Youtube and she very quickly became my favorite member after that. =P
Favourite thing(s) about Yossi: Everything? 8D I already wrote this in the JPH!P Decade List thread, so I'm just gonna copy and paste it here. :lol: "I love how funny she is, what a kind and caring person she is, how strong she is, and how dedicated she is to her work. She's not only my favorite H!P member, but my idol, too.  :oops:"
Favourite Yossi PB: Yossui. Or her Hello! Yossui one with the collection of those articles if they even counts. She needs a new PB. >_>
Favourite H!P group with Yossi: HANGRY & ANGRY. But an actual H!P group? Then Morning Musume.
A memorable performance: Well... there's so many of them. o.o

Get Wild on Uta Doki! with Rika.

Shabondama with Eri.
Hitomi Yoshizawa - Kanashimi Twilight
Kanashimi Twilight (solo)

Mr. Moonlight

Dekiru Onna with Eri, Sayumi, and Aika.
 :oops:
A picture that I like: I coudn't choose just one, so I chose four. 8D

A video that I like: I coudn't find the video that made me a Yossie fan (it was in the 2005 shuffles and Yossie was in a posing battle against Miyabi or Megumi and lost, but I can't find it anywhere. D:), so I'll post this one:

XD
I've always liked this one, too:

Other comments: I love Yossie! :wub: :yossi:

Sorry for the many videos. :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1684 on: January 07, 2010, 04:42:39 AM »
My Yossi story: Mr. Moonlight PV and she basically pimped all the girls :nervous
Favourite thing(s) about Yossi: At first was her tomboy ways, then her compassion on the futsal field
Favourite Yossi PB: 8teen
Favourite H!P group with Yossi: Pucchi Moni and Ongaku Gatas
A memorable performance:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:
Other comments: Yossie is th reason to love H!P at its prime, she was my favorite in being leader for MM, and she became a mature lady because of that :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1685 on: January 07, 2010, 02:48:51 PM »
My Yossi story: Easily one of the most likable Morning Musume members, I totally supported her throughout her weight changes and stuff. She was always the Laurel to Rika's Hardy. IshiYoshi <3 But I loved how her leadership skills blossomed as everyone fucking jumped ship and she was left all alone for two years, she got that slim build and was a super athlete, leading Gatas Brilliantes to victories. Yossi is something special. Loved her in Pucchi Moni too, that's the most girly she's been for me. Then 2008 drops HANGRY & ANGRY. Getting to meet her in person not once, but twice was special. She totally was like "HEY!!" when me and Dinny and differentstory12 like leapt into the air. We showed her the photo of us from Seattle in LA, and she was like "I gotcha!!" Not only is she pretty cool on TV, a real down to earth kinda girl!
Favourite thing(s) about Yossi: Her moles, her weird eyebrow move
Favourite Yossi PB: 8teen
Favourite H!P group with Yossi: Morning Musume
A memorable performance: with Rika and Ayaka GET WILD!!

A picture that I like: how about some super young Yossi?

A video that I like: yossi getting a foot massage XD

Rika and Yossi doing a funny SUMMAAAA Pause

Other comments: to quote tru: ISHIYOSHI ROX MY SOX!!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #1686 on: January 07, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »
My Yossi story: I first got to know Minimoni and Yaguchi. Soon after I watched Ayaka’s English Lessons on YouTube and Yossi’s parts were my favorites. Then came Mr. Moonlight and Hello! Morning skits. Let’s just say that the rest is history.

Favourite thing(s) about Yossi: Everything. I just can’t find anything that irritates me on her. She’s perfect for me.

Favourite Yossi PB: Hello! Yossie. I love how she shows different sides of her even though there’s not many new pics. And what makes it even more special is that those were actually her own ideas. I just wanted that there would have been also the wedding dress photos, which she also wanted to take.

Favourite H!P group with Yossi: Pucchimoni 2nd gen. And Morning Musume (although I always liked Yossi more than I liked MM...)

A memorable performance:

duh. From my last concert as a MM fan.

Also this

Because this is the first time we heard a song Yossi herself wrote. Too bad the other Tenboss is annoying...

A picture that I like: Can’t chooooooose. Well posting some of my favorites:

A video that I like: Another very hard one....

:wub:

And I could watch this over and over again :heart:

Special mentioning:
The Yomiki fanvideos from Sekai Volley 2006 :love:
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l_tXdpUtiI[/noembed]
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcglC3J0cU[/noembed]

Other comments: After being Yossi-fan for three years I finally got to see her live last year. First at Tokyo Alice. I’ll never forget how my heart beat so fast and how surreal it was to actually see her on the stage. But I think the second time in Paris was even better since I was closer of her. And she smiled at me during the autographs session. Also the fangirling moment was a really good way to end my Paris trip :heart:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #1687 on: January 08, 2010, 03:03:20 AM »
My Yossi story: It was january when looking for j-music videos on youtube that I remembered this group of girls a friend had showed to me once. They were Morning Musume. While watching them, there was this girl who seemed to be different to the others. Boyish, funny and really cool. She was Yoshizawa Hitomi. In less than a month I fell into her charms and she became my favorite member ever! :inlove: I love everything about her and I hope one day I can meet her in person. :oops:

Favourite thing(s) about Yossi: Her dedication to her work and everything she does. She knows when is time to be serious and when to have fun. Even if she's not in momusu anymore, she still cares about her kouhais. Maybe, this will sound cheesy, but honestly, she's my inspiration to be a better person everyday. :wub:

Favourite Yossi PB: Hello! Yossy :wub:

Favourite H!P group with Yossi: Morning Musume

A memorable performance: The same as MDY and this one.

A picture that I like: So troublesome :doh: I have so many hehe but here are some:

A video that I like: The one kurosawa87 posted is one of my favorites too. Gocchin and Yocchan were really funny in the skits.
This one is cute

And I recently watched this:

Other comments: I wish Yossy success in everything she does and health because she's a really hardworking lady and of course, happiness because someone like her deserve it. :wub:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1688 on: January 10, 2010, 10:17:20 PM »
My Yossi story: I've stated before how it was the Surprise English Lessons that got me started on this whole thing, but at first I was focused on figuring out this whole Coconuts Musume thing, as well as reacquanting myself with Minimoni and its two leaders Mari and Mika...basically just retreading over familiar ground. So what got me to look past into the new-for-me territory of H!P's flagship group? Hitomi Yoshizawa. I don't know if it was simply her name, or her tomboyish vibes, or the fact that she seemed to tower over everyone else, or her cheesy interactions with Ayaka...something about her made me want to learn more about her, and I ended up learning more about Morning Musume in the process.
Favorite thing(s) about Yossi: The total package...great looks, good voice, lovable personality. A cute goofball like the rest of 4th gen. She doesn't necessarily stand out as well as certain others in terms of singing, eye candy, or comedy, but she occupies that middle ground nicely in a jack-of-all-trades manner, topping it off with a sporty vibe coming from her soccer engagements. She's toned down the tomboy thing over the years but still retains her charm. She can rock hairstyles that I normally don't dig and almost make me like them. I love the music she's made with Rika as Hangry & Angry. And my respect points for her shot up like crazy when I learned she was the first one to reach out to Kago after she got fired...Yossi's always looking out for her people.
Favorite H!P group with Yossi: Pucchimoni (only because H&A technically isn't H!P)
A memorable performance:

A picture that I like: I could go on forever with this one, but I think this pic sums up everything nicely...

A video that I like: Someone beat me to the "Rapper Yoshizawa" video, so instead here's something that not only reinforced my love for Yossi but also got me interested in Ayaya as well...

And one of the English lessons that started it all...

Other comments: In all the time I've been active here and at H!O, I think this post is the first time I've actually really talked about her. :lol: For some reason I just couldn't figure out the right way to gush about the H!P member I've constantly pegged at the top of my list...I guess you could say she leaves me speechless. XD
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1689 on: February 03, 2010, 04:09:06 AM »
^ nice one J XD I expect u and tenkei to be whoring this thread up!!!

a newspaper article on our favorite hANGRY:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1690 on: February 03, 2010, 05:03:45 AM »
I expect u and tenkei to be whoring this thread up!!!
I would post here more as well, but I didn't think anyone else would post as well, so I never really bothered. :ph43r:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1691 on: February 05, 2010, 08:11:58 AM »
I would post here more as well, but I didn't think anyone else would post as well, so I never really bothered. :ph43r:

I sure hope this is not the reason for the trend of why H!P Section posts are far and few between. If I thought what other people think, I don't think I'd made as many threads or posts as I did :lol:

If you have a passion for something, SHOW IT!! You never know, it might start a trend. :jphip:

Huh, I coulda sworn I posted it at HH.  Anyway, it's in the Live PB for Sexy 8 Beat and it's towards the end of the book.

Close-up:

I wanted to add the pic of my ticket stub that shows section 211, but I only have a pic of my other stub from the afternoon show...

THIS IS WHY KIMMY IS FUCKING AWESOME :bow: :bow: True Pimptastic Action. Those look like nosebleeds XD

Hitomi Yoshizawa will be on a Michael Jackson themed show: BS熱中夜話 マイケルジャクソン特集 追悼番組 Michael Jackson O0

Finally found this. Totally missed it when I was in LA.

and part two.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1692 on: February 05, 2010, 04:08:50 PM »
I sure hope this is not the reason for the trend of why H!P Section posts are far and few between. If I thought what other people think, I don't think I'd made as many threads or posts as I did :lol:

If you have a passion for something, SHOW IT!! You never know, it might start a trend. :jphip:
I was thinking the same thing. There wasn't a lot of posts here until it was 'Graduate Plaza's' week, and then people started posting here a lot more, but once it was over, the section kinda died again. :lol:

The only problem with posting in this thread more is that I never know what to talk about. XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1693 on: February 06, 2010, 09:42:24 AM »
lol after all this time...we're still trying to get people to post. Damn you facebook/twitter!! :fap

The only problem with posting in this thread more is that I never know what to talk about. XD

How about Yossi's moles? XD or that she was on London Hearts?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1694 on: February 06, 2010, 09:49:15 AM »
then again, most of this talk was in Mikitty's thread :rofl:

Yossie and Yaguchi were observing the whole action :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1695 on: February 06, 2010, 05:47:00 PM »
How about Yossi's moles? XD or that she was on London Hearts?
But I don't give a damn about Yossie's moles! And I didn't even watch London Hearts. :oops:

I'm a bad Yossie fan. :ph43r:

Well, we're having a discussion on what to talk about, so we're starting to get a discussion going. :lol:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #1696 on: February 07, 2010, 12:41:14 AM »
How about her appearances in Tobidase Kagaku kun? :) Has anyone watched them?
The last one with the dogs was fun, she almost made it XD The next episode looks like is gonna be really fun too, a hockey match and she's gonna be in the canadian team  :)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1697 on: February 07, 2010, 02:16:43 AM »
I think I downloaded it, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. :ph43r:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #1698 on: February 07, 2010, 08:41:56 AM »
The last one with the dogs was fun, she almost made it XD The next episode looks like is gonna be really fun too, a hockey match and she's gonna be in the canadian team  :)
Actually they will play curling :nervous

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1699 on: February 07, 2010, 09:10:59 PM »
WOOOOO! CURLING!!! :rockon:

* JFC anticipates Yossi screaming in Japanese "HARD! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! HARDER! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!" the way they do in curling.
XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamada Akiko - Buzama