JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Happy

Author Topic: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)  (Read 479378 times)

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
Re: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)
« Reply #1800 on: June 20, 2010, 12:08:56 PM »
Looking good (of course, when does she not?)...reminds me of the H!P All-Stars outfits.

Yossy hosted a World Cup viewing party at the Tokyo Dome.
http://news24.jp/entertainment/news/1612494.html
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/100620/gnj1006200506008-n1.htm

Good to see her supporting the team, even though they lost.

With all this recent sports-related activity (World Cup promos, the marathons), as well as a Hello!Morning episode I watched a few months ago featuring volleyball, I can't help but think of the Mechaike Okajo Sports Festival and the irony of Yossy doing so poorly there and coming so close to being forever branded "kusojo"...she was seriously getting pissed when the H!P Kids were laughing at her right before the final ranks were announced. :lol:

As for a more recent incidence of her being silly...

I really wanna buy some ice cream for her now. :wub:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #1801 on: June 21, 2010, 01:37:10 AM »
^
That's the most adorable thing ever, awwwww. Those guys being all mean  :roll: What show is that from? Would be fun to watch more of it~ ... man, I miss Hello!Morning :(

Btw, Yossi went and saw MoMusu at their Fashionable show thing a couple of days ago

Man, I wish that picture was bigger. My favourite H!P girls, awwww.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1802 on: June 21, 2010, 02:03:14 AM »
As for a more recent incidence of her being silly...

I really wanna buy some ice cream for her now. :wub:
Clear and obvious proof that anyone who says "Yossi can't be cute" is completely full of shit.
:yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1803 on: June 21, 2010, 03:04:29 AM »
^ Yup. That schoolgirl uniform picture was proof enough, though~ :inlove:

What was Yossie saying in the video? (I know it's in the title of the video, but what does it mean?) Something about eating? Either way, it's cute. :wub:

Man, I wish that picture was bigger. My favourite H!P girls, awwww.
Me too. Gaki's my favorite current H!P member (well, it's either her or Chisato, depending on my mood. :lol:) and I like seeing my favorites together, so this picture made me happy. =D

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1804 on: June 21, 2010, 05:08:29 AM »
She want to eat ice cream  (sofuto kuriimu)
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1805 on: June 22, 2010, 02:11:34 AM »
Here's a more substantial version of the video I posted, with partial subtitle work courtesy of a few fellow forumgoers...
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline Di@na

• yes, its me on my avatar XD
« Reply #1806 on: June 22, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »
Yossi in a school girl uniform!!

from Manager's twitter: http://twitter.com/Mg_icchiy/status/16603942494

she looks cute but sooo skinny... i remember during the hangry&angry concert i stood in the first row and when she stood in front of me I slightly touched her leg and noticed how damn skinny she actually is -.- well, after 2004 she lost so much weight.
*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~

I am a fan of kpop (since 7 years) and jpop fan (since 9 years) and bollywood fan since...childhood !!! XD

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #1807 on: June 24, 2010, 04:26:10 PM »
^ I think she looks just fine~~~ At least much better than in year 2006 ^_^ Anyway, I'm tired of talking about her weight tho.. people are always arguing about it >.>;;

^
That's the most adorable thing ever, awwwww. Those guys being all mean  :roll: What show is that from? Would be fun to watch more of it~ ... man, I miss Hello!Morning :(
U can always join HH, post 20 posts and access multimedia section and download this show *wink* *wink*  :D

We should see Yossy in that school uniform in Digista teens~~~  Can't wait  :inlove:

This is my 100th post btw, so I dedicate it to Yossy  :bow: :yossi:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1808 on: June 24, 2010, 05:36:33 PM »
^ I think she looks just fine~~~ At least much better than in year 2006 ^_^ Anyway, I'm tired of talking about her weight tho.. people are always arguing about it >.>;;
Yeah, I think she looks fine to me. She looks and seems really healthy, too, considering all of the marathons she's been doing and those biking and diving magazines.

And congrats on 100 posts! We both dedicated our milestone posts to Yossie! =D

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1809 on: June 24, 2010, 08:38:11 PM »
I agree she looked healthy.  Certainly in the past her weight made me worry. But goodness the girl became Morning Musume Leader unexpectedly, captained a futsal team, buried her brother, and still showed up and gave 110%.. That is the last comment I'll make about it, I agree its a discussion bet taken to PMs if it must go on.
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #1810 on: June 25, 2010, 10:25:41 AM »
@J-triumf: And that totally reminded me I should finish that translation so tutu can finish those subs ^^;
Meh, later, too busy (and lazy xD)~

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ) going to Thailand!!
« Reply #1811 on: July 02, 2010, 09:57:36 AM »
congrats +u+u!!! see you in Thailand, my friends metoice and tamatron tells me that Yossi won! she will be going to Thailand!

“Japan Festa in Bangkok 2010” by Mainichi

http://study-in-japan.com/japanfeata2010/home/

thx lady for the link on facebook!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1812 on: July 05, 2010, 12:25:59 AM »
here's a message from Yossi, thanks lady who posted this in Chuuch of Charmy:

Quote from: lady
clip video  Yossi :yossi:
by Mainichi

http://www.study-in-japan.com/japanfeata2010/html/

Mika and tomo are going XD I love them, such dedicated fans - and rich! LOL

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1813 on: July 07, 2010, 03:30:58 AM »
Aww, the video's gone. :panic: But congrats to Yossy for winning the poll! I hope things settle down out there by the time she makes her appearance.

In the meantime, here she is scaring Risako while helping promote "Maji Bomber":
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1814 on: July 10, 2010, 11:16:47 PM »
^ damn :lol: aww Yossi, couldn't get Rika to run. Pimping upcoming radio and marathon gigs.

Jogger Hitomi Yoshizawa, Rika Ishikawa to "escape the rain, and regret."
<10 July 2010 15:49>

Actress Hitomi Yoshizawa (25) July 10, headphones for sports in Tokyo "PLAYERS LINE" to attend events commemorating the launch of the running. 20 Imperial Palace and runs the perimeter of the ordinary runners "running the Imperial Palace" enjoyed. Try to run a marathon to be held in Sydney on September 19. Participated in the half marathon in Vancouver in May, beautiful finish. "It was two hours 36 minutes. Next time I leveling 07 minutes" and set a target time. Morning Musume. Rika Ishikawa by both age (25) may be asked to jog, "I was once enthusiastic, rainy day, this friend," and dejected. "[It was unfortunate it rained』 been away - and "seemed to gain allies and failed.

google translated from source: http://news24.jp/entertainment/news/1612846.html

July 10 (Saturday), Audio-Technica headphones [PLAYERS LINE 』sports to celebrate the release of the talk was Hitomi Yoshizawa and running events.

Hitomi Yoshizawa was 』TOKYO FM show that he [JOGLIS + personality on Tuesday, [JOGLIS + Guide provides about trends and the latest running, has been running on air to match the tempo of the music, listening to music Last joggers enjoy running style to that sound beautiful but stylish jogger [show has been proposed. Aims to participate in the Sydney marathon will be held in September 2010, "Beauty jogger" sound practice Hitomi Yoshizawa, I felt it showed that the practice run.

MC events only served as Resona Asari TOKYO FM announcer, "Mr. Yoshizawa, but she seems to rain, it cleared up today," and ask the question, Hitomi Yoshizawa is "Good morning! Hitomi Yoshizawa woman is fine! (Formerly participants), when the Vancouver Marathon, but did not rain and sunny today! "and energetic greeting.

April 2010 TOKYO FM JOGLIS + 』[Hitomi Yoshizawa in charge of the personality, began running in January 2010, about twice a week running a 5km ~ 10Km. Now also a distraction from the diet, a Lot of mind to take protein or lean body. Even though much weight are unchanged from the surrounding "lean?" Often called system himself.

When running, "so easy to run, and the headphones fit that wears tights and running it." Listen to music while running for, "I listen to it with a sense of tempo.'s Unit" HANGRY & ANGRY "listen to the songs, listen, and Lady Gaga even Michael Jackson! Which one will be running while listening to what people of other runners, "and suggesting the state are enjoying the music while running.

Former Morning Musume. Despite promises that had been running with Rika Ishikawa, pretending that the rain day, or even that there had been canceled after all. HANGRY & ANGRY jogging performance, wanted to see it.

2010 will be challenging for the Sydney Marathon in September 2010, "Sydney Marathon from a clear sky! Protecting pace, set a target time, and aim to shorten the time to finish with a smile" and condition seems to be excellent.

After the event, only clams and Resona Hitomi Yoshizawa, 20, and listeners were invited to the event, the new product was presented in the Audio-Technica headphones for sports and events. 』PLAYERS LINE acquire, one lap off the running of the Imperial Palace 5km . The hot weather and running, with the listener-run holiday palace, and enjoyed the music.

[Show JOGLIS + (Jogurisupurasu) 』
Broadcast Date: Every Monday to Thursday 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (local Tokyo)
Personality: Hitomi Yoshizawa (Tuesday), only Resona Asari (Mon Wed Thu: TOKYO FM announcer)

google translated from source: http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000062590&p=0

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1815 on: July 11, 2010, 04:26:36 AM »
^
Second pic = kakkoi~!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #1816 on: July 11, 2010, 11:57:52 PM »
Oh, Yossui. *swoon* :wub:

(Looks like she got a couple of piercings on her ear there. Extra :wub::wub:)

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #1817 on: July 12, 2010, 06:21:46 AM »
^ Yossy's got like 7 ear piercings, I swear xD

Anyway, there are some of those articles translated at HitomiHeaven
But you kinda need to register (and get approved) to see everything (plus post if you wanna get DL links)... WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE AGES AGO!!
(I'm joking, poke an admin [kimmeh, almond, kue, etc xD] to aprrove ya xP)
But that place pretty much has anything you need to know about upcoming Yossy news + DL links (:

BUT I also put a translation at my bloggy
Just letting ya know HH is much better but you can read through my insanity anyways...

AND last but not least, go here for updated Yossy news
MDY [MyDearYossy] will update ya on **everything** Yossy does, but ya gotta go to HH for DL links xP

If ya visit those places you'll be sure to know about everything Yossy, if you dont, you fail and I dont like you D:<
Hehe kidding, its your loss anyway xD

Okay, I feel a lot better now xD
*done my helpful deed for the day*

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1818 on: July 12, 2010, 06:57:02 AM »
^ Lately I've only seen her with three in her left and one in her right, but there's older pictures with four in her right and three in her left, so she's either got seven or four, depending on if they've closed up or not. :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1819 on: July 20, 2010, 05:18:54 AM »
compleltely cross posted from HH and everywhere lol, but it's for a good cause!

Since Yossi is going to Thailand, please help our friend metoice from Bangkok. For those on facebook (or get a facebook!)  :lol:

metoice sez "EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz go vote to me for meet&greet yosshii pass"

1. add JapanFesta Mainichi http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2446246857

Then wait for them to friend you....lol

2. and click 'Like' at this pic http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=80488&id=100001249179095

That's it! Help make a fellow Yossi fan's dream come true! :D

Thanks to all who already voted!! And thanks in advance!

as seen in this thread in HiP Joint: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25705.0

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Happy