JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wyolica - Are You Missin` Me

Author Topic: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)  (Read 477395 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)
« Reply #1840 on: August 23, 2010, 01:02:19 AM »
Maybe she can back at the end of the year for Honolulu Marathon
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1841 on: August 23, 2010, 02:33:50 AM »
This deserves to be posted again, because....damn... :inlove:

^ what i can't believe sometimes is from the sports festival with mechaike to now
I brought that up in an earlier post...honestly, I think she suffered from a big handicap that day due to the long pants filled with candy in the pockets. :lol: I'm sure it was done on purpose by the producers and she decided to stick with it for both the challenge and the humor...but damn, I would've loved to see her dominate the competition while strutting around in shorts.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #1842 on: August 23, 2010, 03:24:16 AM »
Well actually she's got this Saitama Cycling Festival to attend in October and Tokyo Marathon in February 2011 and I'm sure she'll be fine for them.
When it comes to sports, she's always doing something so she cant be injured for too long xD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1843 on: August 23, 2010, 03:33:14 AM »
This deserves to be posted again, because....damn... :inlove:

^ what i can't believe sometimes is from the sports festival with mechaike to now
I brought that up in an earlier post...honestly, I think she suffered from a big handicap that day due to the long pants filled with candy in the pockets. :lol: I'm sure it was done on purpose by the producers and she decided to stick with it for both the challenge and the humor...but damn, I would've loved to see her dominate the competition while strutting around in shorts.

not really from what she was wearing but she slimmed down and became more structured athletically (futsal and her daily stuff now)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1844 on: August 23, 2010, 04:18:26 AM »
I'd like to contribute with this... (I'm sure it was posted before...but I love this pic :inlove: :heart: :heart:) waaaa :panic:
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1845 on: August 23, 2010, 04:27:36 AM »
^ I love that picture, too. So pretty. :wub:

Well actually she's got this Saitama Cycling Festival to attend in October and Tokyo Marathon in February 2011 and I'm sure she'll be fine for them.
When it comes to sports, she's always doing something so she cant be injured for too long xD
Damn, Yossie sure is busy. It's nice seeing her take part in a lot of stuff that she's interested in. :3

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1846 on: August 23, 2010, 04:42:48 AM »
People that are active tend to repair faster, so I've heard.  Their bodies are better conditioned to fix themselves.

Offline donkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1847 on: August 23, 2010, 04:59:59 AM »
People that are active tend to repair faster, so I've heard.  Their bodies are better conditioned to fix themselves.

I hope so, but I sometimes look at her and think she needs put on some more muscle mass.

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1848 on: August 23, 2010, 05:09:16 AM »
^ I agree with you!!! I don't like Yossie too skinny...It would be wonderful to see her with more muscle mass!!! :twothumbs
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1849 on: August 23, 2010, 05:14:57 AM »
I like Yossie just the way she is, thank you very much. :P

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1850 on: August 23, 2010, 05:17:58 AM »
I'm not too worried about her weight as far as health is concerned, but I'd like to see her put on maybe just a little bit of weight to fill out those curves of hers. :shakeit:
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1851 on: August 23, 2010, 06:54:07 AM »
IT seems the "Yossi is skinny" conversation pops up every few months.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1852 on: August 23, 2010, 04:57:24 PM »
^ Yeah. :| Yes, she's skinny, but I don't think it's that big of a deal since I'm pretty sure she's healthy, otherwise she wouldn't be able to participate in all of those marathons.

I'm personally fine with the way she is. :3

Offline donkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1853 on: August 23, 2010, 05:03:04 PM »
Now that she's not an idol anymore, how would you feel if Yossie found a boyfriend?  I would be happy for her.  Frankly, I wouldn't have had a problem if she had a boyfriend while she was in Morning Musume.  I never understood how people can get so into idols that they would get mad if one of their idols were in a relationship.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1854 on: August 23, 2010, 05:14:34 PM »
I wouldn't have been mad even if she got one while in Morning Musume. =P (Though worried that she'd get kicked out)

Whenever my idols get boyfriends, I always feel really happy for them, so if Yossie did, too, then I'd be really excited and happy for her! =)

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1855 on: August 25, 2010, 03:15:09 AM »
^...mmm...I disagree with you guys...sorry XD. I would feel awful if Yossie had a boyfriend. :cry:
The thing is that I can't imagine her with a man, I don´t know...to me it would be like Jodie Foster with a boyfriend xD (if you know what I mean! xD) Some days ago I had this same conversation with a friend, and we both agree that sth like that would be terrible for us, though we wouldn't stop loving and supporting her :) :twothumbs . But really fellows, I can't bear that idea. Perhaps, in the case of Rika I would accept it, I can even imagine her married XD...yet with Yossie is not the same :(
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1856 on: August 25, 2010, 03:29:19 AM »
I'm against it because it's very likely that the boyfriend would not be me! :pepper:

In seriousness, considering she's no longer an idol, there really isn't any "scandal" to worry about, so I think if it makes her happy and if she can still manage her career then she should totally find someone. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she already has found someone and is just keeping it under wraps due to it being a very personal matter for her (and to protect the privacy of the man--or woman ;)--in question as well).
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline donkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1857 on: August 25, 2010, 03:26:12 PM »
It seems like she's a pretty private person.  Does she even have a blog?

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1858 on: August 26, 2010, 02:54:48 AM »
^ It's supposed she doesn't have any :/ (unfortunately)  :(
There's a fake Yossie myspace on the web (I say "fake" because there "she" writes in English, yet everybody knows she doesn't speak English)
Besides, forum fellows have told she is the kind of person who likes to maintain her personal affairs in private.
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1859 on: August 28, 2010, 02:43:37 AM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ICEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yossi: :jphip:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wyolica - Are You Missin` Me