JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - The Black Rose

Author Topic: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)  (Read 479344 times)

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)
« Reply #1880 on: August 30, 2010, 05:25:15 PM »
I'm very tied!! i'll post everything tomorrow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1881 on: August 30, 2010, 06:13:35 PM »
ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Meeting >_<

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

talk later~ i'm going to die ^O^

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1882 on: August 31, 2010, 04:52:56 AM »
WOWOWOWOOWW ICE!!! I'm so happy for you realized your dream come tru!!! :yossi: we wait for more details.

So many Thai fans!!! GJ everybody :thailand: showing Hello! Project is loved everywhere!!!!!!

YES! You met Mika she is so nice!!! WOOOOOOOOO :jphip:

more picture from Manichi Face book:

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1883 on: September 01, 2010, 07:12:38 AM »
pix of Shikarashi >_<

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1884 on: September 01, 2010, 07:14:01 AM »
YOSSY SAIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >_<

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

she's ANGLE ;_; i can't stop crying

พี่ที่ทักแพรตอนมีทติ่ง PM หาแพรด้วยน่ะค่ะ

รักน่ะ จุ๊ฟ จุ๊ฟ

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1885 on: September 01, 2010, 11:24:29 AM »
^ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <333333 YOU AWESOME ICEY!!

I love how she did the ไหว้ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wai - Thai hand greeting)

Offline donkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1886 on: September 01, 2010, 01:55:31 PM »
Thanks for all these great pics of wonderful Yossie!  It sounds like everyone had a great time.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1887 on: September 01, 2010, 03:31:09 PM »
That dress makes me think of Geri from Spice Girls :lol:

She looks gorgeous though..

Hitomi Yoshizawa, international super star!!!! :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1888 on: September 01, 2010, 04:32:28 PM »
'rakna jubb jubb' in thai mean love you kiss kiss
this is a word i sent sms to channel [v]
[v] want ppl sent thai word to yossy says
i sent "i wanna hear yossy say 'rak na jubb jubb' cuz if yossy say she's so cute with bling eyes >_<

and they got my word to yossy say ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

She's so cute >_<

she said on stage >_< i just cut it http://www.mediafire.com/?pi4wiv8m8d6sjnq

see my wall

Offline donkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1889 on: September 02, 2010, 03:51:15 PM »
Which episode of Hello! Morning does Yossie ride a rollercoaster?

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #1890 on: September 02, 2010, 04:18:16 PM »
^Yossy? Rollercoaster?
H!M episode 253~ airdate: 2005-04-03 and I think it was the H!M 5th Anniversary Special~

There's also another eppy where she rides another thing, not rollercoaster but something else at a themepark with Mikitty xD
H!M episode 303~ airdate 2006-04-02 and something something Hato Bus Tour

^____^

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1891 on: September 03, 2010, 09:33:37 AM »
ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

now i go to share my experience to everyone!!

ahhhhhhhhh i start on 27 friday >_<

My fd told me "yossy is coming on 3.30 p.m." that day i couldn't slep all the night i try but it didn't work =_=!
I dressed up T-shirt JPH!P XDDD (daigong sent to me) I went to airport since 2 p.m. 10 fans waiting for Yossy coming >_<
we got a banner 'Welcome To Thailand and lyric of Sono Deai no Tame ni' >_<
We waited and thinking over 'she leave but i didn't know??????'
AND finally Yossy out from gate ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
OMG......She's beautiful first we thought and coming to She's COOL and SMART!! if you watch video from airport you will hear i sceam all the time after i knew she coming ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK she readed on banner and
on 0.34 she saw my fan of yossy in ribbon in my hand ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
i love to see her 'ไหว้' and we run..run..run..she sit on the car and she waved to us ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
ijust had a tear  ;_; i'm really happy she's lovely >_<

from airport

Yoshizawa Hitomi OPV in japan festa >_<

youtube -

mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/?edm1qiaeq4ymbwp

enjoy!!!!!!!

brb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< i'm going to crazy now!! i must have a time to back on my dream

ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1892 on: September 03, 2010, 09:41:39 AM »
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

wow that looks really nice and she really appreciated the gesture, good job pimping the forum, cookie for you
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1893 on: September 03, 2010, 10:43:30 AM »
ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

in Thai news

Tamiiz@helloproject.in.th

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1894 on: September 03, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »
My face while watching that airport video --> :D

She's lovely ^___^
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #1895 on: September 03, 2010, 11:46:54 AM »
Wow, that's so awesome icey~~~ I'm so happy for you :DDDDDDDD

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #1896 on: September 05, 2010, 03:29:22 AM »
from airport

Awwww!!! That was AWESOME!!! .... I was like this  :wigglypanda: ...while watching the vid XD
Congratulations ICEY!!!!  :cow:

~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1897 on: September 05, 2010, 04:19:23 AM »
awesome job at the airport, icey!

YOSSY IS SO AWESOME
 :yossi:

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1898 on: September 05, 2010, 08:34:54 AM »
last night i watched Yossy on sat-zone aka Thai TV program!! >_<

ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

she's so cute >_<

i'll upload TV program soon ^O^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i just wanna share my experience again!! >3<

i  back to Siam center after 'Welcome Yossy to Thailand on airport'
My friends and me go to channel V but we just knew Close area for Maintenance. i met staff from [V] and she didn't allow in [V] area T_T
and we found Yossy' fans more and came to [V] again to beseech again and again and again...we just met staff from Mainichi and beseech them with tear ;_; they told us they would asking up-front to us. But that time we moved ourselves away from the area into the front of elevator and we started show banner again if Yossy came soon >_<
...10 or 15 min staff [V] told us foldaway banner......and inside to area on-air. We started ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK and we really thankful Mainichi to asking for us ^O^ we sat..just got glass-screen us and Yossy >_<
i looked door all the time..finally i saw staff from up-front asking about time Yossy coming ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Yossie finally appeared.....with dress up from gatas concert ARKKKK i remembered it..She's cool, lovely, funny and so cute. She do and say everything on MCs asking it.
she's really friendly everyone can touching it >_< and they open sexy boy PV. We started sang and danced on sat. She' looking us and dance on sit with us ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
She's lovely cute dancing. we just scream HOW MUCH her CUTIE >_< and they back to on-air again they asking Yossy to say Thai word and MC guess it!!
She's so cutie when say Thai word and we start cheer YOSSY >_< 4-5 word yossy say but i forgot it T_T it's just a word doesn't mean for Yossy -*-
and came to read from SMS!! they choose my SMS to Yossy say 'RUKNA JUBB JUBB' mean love you chu chu >_< and they try Yossy made winkie winkie eyes!! she didn't understood to do but she try that made everyone falling love her so much *O* I'm really Happy cuz i sent that WORD ^O^
after finish TV program we waiting Yossy back to hotel before i came out!! It's like 10-15 min we out from area but my girl still changing dress to jeans ARKKKKKKKKK have a lot staff front toilet and staff from Mainichi move us out of area first!! and We just saw her car and we start open banner again lol to say bai bai!! >_<
she came and saw us...wave to us and say "MATA NE" ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK we said back to her "BYE BYE MATA NE"
We fans were really impressed >_<

more pix: http://twitpic.com/photos/mainichi_mag

Yoshizawa Hitomi @ Channel V, Japan Bravo! <-- can't wait to see this video

I'm going to dreaming again >_< will back with my experience more XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1899 on: September 05, 2010, 08:41:02 AM »
^
i'm asking my friend file [V] but i don't know he got it to me =_=! waiting.....

this is  my sis share her experience with Yossie from today's Japan Festa on H!O

Quote from: WOW@H!O
Hi~
Don't know if anyone here still remember me or not because it was such a long time ago since I last visit this thread (and also H!O) 

I just decided to drop by and share my experience with Yossie from today's Japan Festa 
It's going to be very long though. Feel free to skip if you don't wanna read someone going crazy ^^

Well, to start with, I must say that today is really one of the best days in my life!!! Or actually, to be particular it was the 2nd best day in my life >____<
(The 1st best day in my life is when I got to meet and experience so many things with Nacchi in Japan Festa 2 years ago lol)
As a Nacchi fan who changed from being a Yossie fan, I must say I'm sooooo soooo sooooo happy that I got to meet and make great memories with my fav idol.

Today I went to the event area since 7 o'clock in the morning. From 2 years of experience with Nacchi and Mikitty in Japan Festa, we fans know that Yossie is going to rehearse for the show early in the morning but we don't know exactly when. There were 10 of us there in the morning. 8 Thai fans and 2 Japanese fans. We waited until about 8.30am when the staffs started to come and clear out the area (H!P have the rule that no fan can watch the rehearsal in the event area but it's okay if you watch from aside). The staffs said that Yossie will come and rehearse at 9 o'clock so we moved ourselves away from the area into the department store. The department store is on the right hand side of the stage and the whole wall is made of glass so we can see the stage pretty clear. After wait for a while, Yossie finally appeared >_____<
OMG!!!!! She's just sooooooooo pretty. Although she was a bit skinny but she looked so bright. She wore casual cloth in white tone and only put on light make up. We fans were leaning on the glass wall and waved to her like mad . It must be a pretty scary sight but when Yossie saw us, she still waved to us cheerfully. Then when she started practicing for Sexy Boy, she even turned to our way and dance the hand move with us!!!!! Soooooo lovely. Too bad one of the H!P staff told something to her and she stopped (probably told her she shouldn't play with us).
Yossie only sang Sexy Boy about half way through and stopped the rehearsal without singing any other songs though. She walked down the stage so we thought she might be leaving but actually she walked to the place where the audience would be standing and check how she would be seen on stage. OMG! I was so impressed because Nacchi and Mikitty never did that!!! Evenmore, after checking she pulled out her mobilephone and ask the staff to take a photo of her in the event area!!! Her pose was soooo cute, I wonder if there's any way we could see it. Too bad she doesn't have a blog. Then, before leaving the area she walked pass a piece of garbage on the floor and even picked it up and throw it in the garbage bin. We fans were really impressed that she even cares to do that!! Yossie is really such a nice and friendly person!!

Okay, then the wait goes on from 10 o'clock until 3.30pm when the mini concert started (not sure when the concert really start because it was a bit late). Nothing particular happened just that I was able to chat with a few Yossie's Japanese fans. They were really friendly and gave out H!P stuffs they had with them. I got a big Hangry keychain, very beautiful >___<
Some fact about the Japanese fans is that compared to Nacchi and Mikitty, Yossie seem to have the most fans coming from Japan to see her. I think there was about 10. All most all of them were female fan with only 2 men. Nacchi and Mikitty only have male fan though (at least from what I saw).

Since my group was the first group to get to the event area, I was able to stand in the middle front. A really good spot because Yossie stood in the far front at the middle of the stage the most >____<

Now, about the live.
The moment the MCs annouced Yossie's name everyone started to scream their lungs out (LOL). It was a bit of a surprise to hear her sing Happy Summer Wedding because that's not the song I predicted she would sing. But kyaaaaaaa~ her move was just toooo cute!!! She looks really happy and she sang the song very well. Everyone there could cheer to the song perfectly with the "Papala" and the "Hai" and most of the people in the front can sing to the whole song. Yossie looked really really surprised to see the crowd cheering her that much and to see lots of people sing to the song. I can really see her eyes looking at us fans one by one. OMG, I'm so happy and she was just so close I though I would die >___< Very very beautiful!!!
After Happy Summer Wedding she sang I WISH and the crowd got even more crazy. There was a lot of MM old school fans there so we're happy to hear her singing old songs. Yossie was just so happy and fun all the time and that personality of her cheered the audience up more and more. It was really so fun.
On the first MC it was an interview section. I'm too happy and couldn't remember everything completely (gotta watch vid to remind everything >_<) but the funniest part is whey she played the Rika-chan's "HAPPY~". Soooooooo cute. And she also replied to my friend's request (she's also standing in the front) by playing a Thai gag by doing the "Tom Yum Kung" pose. How cute of her!!!! All through the concet she played and interact with fans alot!!
After the MC Yossie sang Sexy Boy with a cover dance group as backdancers. She's just so caring and looked back to the cover dance group every once in a while through out the song and she doesn't mind at all when the girls came close to her. Yossie really seemed to be having fun. I crowd also cheer to this song madly 
On the next MC (or the last MC, I'm not so sure. a little bit mixed up) Yossie took a picture with the sponsers and Mainichi's owners. I was really impressed again when I saw Yossie who's holding a huge bouquet tried to move herself and set her body in the way so that one of the leaf won't be in front of the person beside her while they were posing for the media to take pictures. Once again, Yossie was just so caring 
Then on the cover dance group section, Yossie was supposed to only sit and watch them from the side but she danced along right from the start. Yossie looked so fun and she cheered to the song very energetically, laughing and smile all the time. She looked as if she wanted to dance with them a lot of time and when she finally stood up to dance in Roman ~My Dear Boy~, the song was cut off right there so she laughed and returned to her seat looking a bit embarressed! Sooo cute again!!! But when the next song, Sexy Boy started, she couldn't keep sitting anymore and stood up to dance with the cover dance group until the end of the show in a very friendly manner. The crowd really went mad at that time. I also screamed like crazy. Well, you wouldn't think that someone from a strict agency like H!P (or ex-H!P) would do something like that won't you!!!! She's really really really friendly and down to earth.
Then for Kanashimi Twilight and Roman ~My Dear Boy~ Yossie looks sooooo cool. Although not much people can sing to the two song but everyone still cheered loudly. At first I thought Roman ~My Dear Boy~ would be the last song but when she said there's going to be another song and the music to Mr. Moonlight started, I'm realllllly so happy  This is the song that I wanted to see the most! Now I can die happily (lol).

All in all, it was a great great great live. I'm sure everyone there enjoyed it.
I cheered, screamed and danced until I was soooo tired after the live. Tired but happy.
To be honest, although I'm more of a Nacchi fan, Yossie's performance is the best from the 3 performances.
I loved Nacchi's performance 2 years ago and it is still my best memory but sice her songs are quite slow, it was more of a touching moment than having fun through out the concert.
But for Yossie, it was not only a hot and awesomely fun concert but it's also funny cute friendly concert with a lot of great moments. 1 hour never seemed so short before.

Okay, then after the live I went to register for the fan meeting section. I think there was about 60 of us who got to attend the fan meeting. 1 Japanese fan also got to participate because she won one of the game and got a ticket.
Waiting for Yossie in the room was just so exciting. For me, I was really really really impressed with the live until at that moment, my feeling for Yossie was at MAX!! So while waiting for her to come in my heart beat so fast and I can only think about the words I would like to say to her over and over in my head so that I won't get too excited and forget everything  When Yossie walked in, she wore the same costume as from the live and greeted us with a beautiful big smile. The first part of the fan meeting is Q&A and I was able to asked the second question. The question was nothing much really, just asking her if she understood how much everyone love her from how we all reacted to her energetically in the live and then asked her to please keep it as her memory forever 
I can't remember all the questions asked but from what I can remember, there was a girl asking who would she like to make as lover from H!P member. She thought about it for a bit and first said Ayaya but after that a lot of fans yell out random H!P member's name and she ended up talking about what she thinks about each of them (LOL). Then Yossie was also asked from one fan to do the "Dossun!" pose with everyone!!! She looked a bit embarresed and said "I never thought I'd have to do that pose here" but she did it anyway. She even asked us to do it 2 times. It was really really fun.
The Q&A section went on quite long because Yossie seemed to not mind about no matter how many questions were asked and no matter what it was about. She also answered to fans who only shout out here and there even if it wasn't even a question. Yossie seemed to be able to make every questions and answers fun!! I know I've already said it a dozen times but she's really really friendly.
The next section is opening an OPV that won the contest for Yossie to watch. The OPV is full of clips of Yossie right from the audition until the present time. Most of it was quite an embaressing clip for Yossie like the clip from Uta Doki where she wore a cute fluffy dress and clips of her singing sexy songs  . Yossie looked so embarresed and cover her face a lot while watching the OPV. Sooooo cute.
Then it's time for a group shot with Yossie. Luckily I was able to sit in the front near to Yossie. The pic was only taken by Mainichi's camera so we have to wait until they update their site.

For the last bit, the handshake event.
Her hands were just sooooo soft >___<. She was so close to me and she looked soooo beautiful and bright. Seemed as if her eyes and her skin shines (LOL)
I wanted to say so many things but was out of word. Can only say the words that I prepared before. She listen to me so carefully and I really can't match my eyes with her for too long because it was too beautiful. Yossie is really so lovely.
I think I still left some information forgotten but that's all I can think of for now. I'm too happy right now, smiling like crazy.
Surely going to be crazy and go daydreaming about the event today for months 

Phew, such a long post.
Hope you don't mind it being too long.
Sorry if some of it sounds confusing but right now I'm too lazy to read over
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:11:51 AM by metoice »

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - The Black Rose