JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kimura Kaela - D.T.S

Author Topic: Man Decapitated on Greyhound Trip  (Read 2934 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: Man Decapitated on Greyhound Trip
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 11:45:53 AM »
o_o

wow...

it's like straight out of a Miike film or something...

scary

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 11:57:27 PM »
I get the chills whenever I hear cannibalism is involved.  :barf:

Horrible thing to have happened though. God only knows what went through the killers mind. Something tells me he has some mental health history.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 01:16:20 AM »
Those wacky Canadians.....

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 01:26:58 AM »
Dude, you never know just who's about to completely flip out and saw your head off.  :( I'm about one or two crazy-person-goes-on-a-killing-rampage reports away from becoming a hermit.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 03:20:52 AM »
That's some crazy shit. I always get scared when I think that anyone can just do that. You don't know the past and mental stability of the guy sitting next to you.

Offline bokunosonzai

• the Fallen
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 10:35:38 AM »
LOL I am sure this story will turn up on Fox's Red Eye eventually....won't be the first time :lol:.

If only...

Offline Regent

• ecchi
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 11:11:30 AM »
That.... was really disturbing. You'd think that someone could have stopped him before it got to the point it did.  :bleed eyes: (Sorry, I couldn't resist using that smiley)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 12:34:28 AM »
Yeah, it was pretty fucked up that I took this same route to the Grey Cup in 2006 to meet up with Kuno_Thunder, JFC, Tom Green and johnbobman in Winnipeg.

Security at least should be checked at big depots like Edmonton. Totally gruesome, no wonder it's big headlines around the world.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 01:19:45 AM »
That.... was really disturbing. You'd think that someone could have stopped him before it got to the point it did. 

Yeh but put yourself in that situation. It's at night, you're on a bus asleep and you're awakened by a man screaming only to find when you look in that direction, a crazed man repeatedly stabbing someone with a large knife, all the while people are panicking and screaming, rushing to get out?

Besides, people did do something about it. A passing truck driver and the bus driver made do with makeshift weapons and a crowd of people prevented the killer from leaving the bus until police arrived. Of course, it's tragic that one man had to die in the way he did, but ultimately, the killer was caught and can be brought to justice, rather than have escaped and on the loose, with all the potential to kill again.

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 03:23:57 AM »
"No ticket."

Sorry- in all seriousness, a tragic loss to say the least- though one might prompt the question (or rather situation for lack of better word), is anyone safe in public?

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 09:00:19 PM »
That.... was really disturbing. You'd think that someone could have stopped him before it got to the point it did.  :bleed eyes: (Sorry, I couldn't resist using that smiley)

That's my thought too. Some people did something, but they could have done far more.

Offline Regent

• ecchi
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 09:44:30 PM »
"No ticket."

*groans*

Right, I agree that it's impossible to make judgments about a situation that wasn't experienced first hand. I'm sure there was a huge panic and mad rush to get away. But still, think it would take some time managing to take someone's head clean off with a knife.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kimura Kaela - D.T.S