JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dynamic Duo - Go Back

Author Topic: BouJ525 OneShot [UPDATE Do your best (No pairing/Atsuko's grad)]  (Read 44836 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BouJ525 OneShot [SHORT UPDATE March 20: TakAcchan OS]
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 11:42:02 PM »
wow usually I don't like sad story but I don't why I like your fics xD

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BouJ525 OneShot [SHORT UPDATE March 20: TakAcchan OS]
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2011, 05:39:06 AM »
^
Seriously? Thank you  :) I do my best to write sad stories XD

(To those who would ask, currently working on the next chapter of my other story... 3 pages written so far! xD)

Hello guys! I know I said this was going to be a happy fic... but you know me, I couldn't resist  :roll: No seriously, I changed my mind at the last minute because it sounded better to end it this way. It's not really extremely sad to the point of making you all die... but it's not something that will put a huge smile on your face.

Have to admit this is a really weird idea I got to write this OneShot because... I don't know, I don't like how I explained it  :smhid But anyway, I'm never satisfied of myself so XD

Btw, the title has nothing to do with the manga ...

Still TakAcchan, I promise the next one will be KojiYuu... This time, I will respect my promise XD The reason why I wrote it a TakAcchan story is because I thought it was better with Takamina and Acchan, that's all. Trying to find an idea that would fit KojiYuu  :mon dunno:

Sorry for the mistake  :nervous

TakAcchan OneShot
Liar Game

If there was a prize given to the biggest liar in the world… I think I’d win it right away.

Seriously, usually I am bad liar. People can easily see how unusual I act when I’m not telling them the truth. You know, the typical shy girl, becoming red as soon as she lies, trying to hide it and stammering all the time…? So in fact, I’m just joking around. I love pretending something that is not true, just to laugh at everyone’s reaction at the end. I am not looking for trouble, of course, and I don’t want to hurt anyone. I always tell the truth at the end and apologize. Usually, we all laugh together. I don’t know why but when I lie, it’s like… I’m not myself anymore. And I actually enjoy it, being someone else. That’s why… I gave myself a challenge. Creating the biggest lie I’ve ever told someone… becoming entirely another person. But where could it be possible? There was only one answer: virtual world.

But even in a virtual world, I guess a lie can’t last forever. Someday… guilt takes you over… and you realize there’s definitely no escape from the truth.

I’ve met her two years ago. It has been the strangest meeting ever. I remember it like it was yesterday. I had decided to create another me. I would be someone else… and see how far I could lie virtually to someone. I created the new me on a pretty popular chat. I know, it’s something that can’t work usually… but for me, it did. She was not the first person who had talked to me. But… she was the first one who hadn’t stopped after a week. She had asked me what my name was… and that was how all started. I still hadn’t realized how stupid I was back then.

“She doesn’t know you.” That was what was on my mind each time we spoke together. “She doesn’t know you, even though it’s been a long time you talked to her.”

At the beginning, I was trying to not laugh in front of my computer at this girl’s stupidity. I was taking it as a game. But after a month, I’ve started thinking that I should stop it soon.

“She thinks you’re a guy, don’t forget it.” I was telling myself each time we were talking.

This is the truth. When I introduced myself, it wasn’t as Minami Takahashi, it was under a guy’s identity. I had created him, his name, his age which was the same as mine, his style, everything. Her? She was Atsuko Maeda, same age, at least that’s what she told me. But I knew she was telling me the truth because... I felt it. I’ve never thought this joke would work… but the craziest thing was that she believed me… and still believes I am a guy today, three years later. And… I found myself falling into this game too… a bit more than I expected at first.

Atsuko Maeda, 17 years old. I don’t know anything else about her, even now. I’ve never seen any pictures of her, nor heard her voice. I guess… because of it, she was different from the others girls I had spoken to. Unlike them, she wasn’t trying to seduce me. She wasn’t asking any pictures of me. She wasn’t waiting for anything from me. And I could tell that… she was waiting for me to reject her. She visibly had a huge lack of confidence. I didn’t know if she was serious or not, but she was always asking me “when are going to be tired of me?” I was laughing at her at the beginning. I haven’t realized how important her lack was. She was so funny yet ridiculous asking me this that it motivated me to keep talking to her.

But… maybe I was afraid too of what could happen to her if the only person she believed in left her…

When we exchanged mail, I knew something was wrong. I had accepted it, because I kind of had pity of her. She was so unsure of herself that I told myself accepting would not change a lot between us. But… since I’ve started to pretend being a guy, it had never gotten so far. NEVER. Atsuko Maeda… why did I accept to give you my mail? Not only did I pity her… but I think the real side of me, the girl one, was really appreciating her as a friend. In fact… I was considering her as a close friend, even though I didn’t know her for real. I’ve told her a lot about my life, trusting her. Her answers and encouragements… were those of a real friend.

But I knew that, sooner or later, I would have to tell her the truth. But since she was important to me as a friend… I couldn’t really think about it now. And still now, I can’t believe I have to let her go after three years of great friendship.

Friendship? I guess… If I had introduced me as a girl, we could have been best friends.

In three years, many things happened. We were talking together often than ever. I was always careful to hide my real identity. Once, I have written my real name, Minami, but… you believed the lame excuse I gave to you to explain it. I still can’t believe it. You should have learned the truth, so everything would have been easier now. I was taking care of everything, the way I answered, the way I wrote, the way I reacted, there was no way you would find out the truth. And most of all, I gave you confidence.

But that was when I was starting to realize that everything was getting out of my control.

Atsuko… I was really considering her as a friend I would keep forever. The girl side of me knew she was slowly becoming my closest friend, even though I haven’t met her. I could tell she felt the same toward me… She was talking to me about her fears and hopes, about how unsure she was of herself… and me, I was scared she might kill herself, so I decided I would never leave her, no matter what. Somehow, I just didn’t want to make her sad.

Our conversations were even different from the ones I had with my real friends at school. It seemed that we always had something to say… and it was usual we stayed until 2am just to talk together. Virtual world… was slowly taking more place in my life than real one… It was becoming dangerous. I was becoming dependant of our conversations. Day and night… I was waiting for her. I wasn’t negligent about my real life. I still had the same results at school, still had my friends… but each time I had free time, I had to check if she was online.

I was totally spending all my time waiting for her.

Something, a little voice in my head, told me I had to stop talking to her before it was too late. But I kept ignoring it… because I knew she was also looking for me. I was glad, yet scared at the same time. I was even more careful to not let her discover the truth. She was… my first real best friend… even though everything was a lie.

Six months after our first conversation, she told what I had been scared of since the very beginning, since I had decided to create this new me.

“I don’t know why… even if I don’t know you… I love you.”

Those words appearing on my screen were like a thunder shock to me.

It couldn’t be true. It couldn’t be true. IT COULD NOT BE TRUE. But the little voice in my head had always known it would happen… because I, too, had started to fall into the trap of love.  Or at least, I thought it was love… because I couldn’t get her out of my mind. I was beginning to forget about myself… about my life… about the fact that I was a girl.

She made me smile, laugh, she helped me each time I felt bad. How did it happen? When did it happen? When did you start falling in love with me? I felt like we could talk together forever, but… why did it have to happen? Atsuko… you love someone who doesn’t even exist.

“Me too.”

I am definitely the stupidest person living on earth. Until when exactly was I going to continue this? Why? Why did I answer that? I should have left you before… Now it’s too late. Why did it have to be you? I can’t believe you didn’t discover my secret… like I couldn’t believe we were “dating”. But… were we really dating? Talking to someone on the net, isn’t it just like a close friendship? But I’d stay up all night just to talk to you, I’d never let you go… there was something special between us.

Fortunately, we suddenly stopped talking together after a while, or at least, we started talking less than before. I guess… everything was becoming too awkward, dating a virtual person you’ve never seen and so on. I mean, we couldn’t be sure it was love, not me, and of course, not her. I never did effort to talk to you again. I totally stopped doing anything that would be linked to you. I just… disappeared from your life, because I knew I had to size this opportunity. About a month passed before you talked to me again.

Why?

Why did you talk to me? Even though I was happy to find a friend back in my life, I was secretly hoping we could just forget about each other. I wished I had never lied to you… but no matter what, you still trusted me. No matter how much I suddenly wished to become a guy, I was still a girl. I was still talking to you… without telling you the truth.

It didn’t take a long time before we started talking like before. Our complicity was back after two conversations. You’d tell me you hate me, than insult me… and I would do the same… and we would just end up laughing. You’d be the worried girl again, I would just reassure you, telling you I wouldn’t leave you soon.

I wished I could tell you who I truly am… but I was too afraid the confidence you gained by talking to me… would vanish and never come back. You were always joking about how people hated you… about rumours and so on… But I knew it wasn’t joke. Your worries… were real. And the fact that you were scared I might leave you was just your way to tell me you wanted to stay with me forever.

In fact, you made me fall in love with you again… or maybe I’ve just never stopped being in love with you. But… I’m not the one I pretend to be.

So I decided to be cruel. A year and half after our first conversation, I told you:

“I will stop talking to you. I can’t talk to you anymore.”

I was being really selfish. I’ve never thought about your feelings, but I knew it was the best solution for the both of us. I didn’t give you more explanations, yet you answered:

“It’s okay, I need air too. It’s becoming painful to talk to someone this way.”

I knew then… that you too wanted to avoid love.

I wonder… if I had never lied to you, would you have loved me? Would you love me this way? Or was it only the fact that I was a guy that… completely modified your way of thinking? If I had told you I was a girl… you would have probably called this feeling “friendship”, because this is the mentally people has. But thinking I was a guy… you were interpreting this as love… and knowing this, I knew it was better if we just forgot everything. I was wrong since the beginning. Lying is not funny anymore. Lying… had never been funny.

I wonder… who was sadder about this separation between you and me. Me, the one who knew the truth behind everything… or you, who thought about loosing a precious friend? Sometimes, knowing the truth is more painful. But I was thankful. Now, I wouldn’t have to lie anymore. I wouldn’t have to find excuses to avoid sending a picture of me.

But I was sadder than ever. I still thought about you all the time. I hoped nothing of this had happened. I was stalking you on the web, hoping someday I could find the opportunity to talk to you again. I couldn’t get over you… because it was too late. In the end… I couldn’t help being in love. Maybe it was a virtual broken heart… but the pain was real.

“I know you don’t want to talk to me anymore…”

Atsuko… I almost had a heart attack when I saw your name appearing on my computer screen, two months after having stopped talking to you. Two months… and you had suddenly started to talk to me at the exact time when I was finally starting to forget.

“Then, why are you talking to me?”

I was smiling in front of my screen, I remember it like it was yesterday. I still can’t understand why I had answered to you… It was dangerous, because I knew I had to act coldly… in order to avoid having fun with you again. Why did I answer? Did… I miss you THAT much?

“I don’t know… sorry, I will leave.”

I knew… you had no idea how to react. I knew you missed me as your friend since I was always helping you. I knew you wanted us to talk again… like we used to do before the confession. In fact… I think everything had started to change right after you had told me you loved me. It’s impossible… to keep ignoring someone loving you.

“No, I don’t care.”

I answered this just because I knew I didn’t want to let you go either. Just because… I still wanted to talk with you. And it worked. Even though we had hard times… our complicity and friendship were so strong that everything came back to normal a week later. Like a miracle… my life was getting better. We were true friends… friends who can’t forget about the other… friends who are able to start from the beginning and still act like usual.

“I want to see you.”

You had to ask it, right? You just had to ask this question I’ve heard so many times from you... You had to remind me that… I wasn’t a guy. I’m just a liar… but I regret everything. A liar who wanted to joke at first… but who found a nice friend in you… and who fell in love against his will... A liar… who just would do anything to stop lying.

But still, I accepted, because I knew I couldn’t lie anymore. I knew that, even if I could still give you lame excuses, I would not be able to hide it any longer, not after three years. You would have doubts anyway.

“I can’t wait to see you!”

Atsuko… even though you said that… you will never see me. I will never let you see me, no matter what. I know this is a stupid reason… but right now it is the only thing I can do. I can’t help falling in love with you each time I talk to you… It’s not just painful, I’m dying on the inside. I have to stop it before my heart gives up. I can’t live with this lie forever. Today, the day of our meeting… I will definitely say “farewell” to you.

I told you to wait at Shibuya Station. You showed me a picture of you… so I can recognize you. But… you will never know that the person you are waiting for… is actually already there, looking at your pretty face. I don’t need to hide. I’m just staring at you, engraving your cute look in my mind for the rest of my life. You don’t seem to notice me. I bet it’s normal… I told you I was a tall guy, but in fact, I’m a really short girl. 1m48.5, to be exact. So… it is impossible you know me. You’re cute. You’re the perfect best friend I would want to have… I understand now, why you were so unsure of yourself. There are many older men looking at you like they want to kidnap you. And there are girls laughing at you, probably because they are jealous of all the attention you have.

I guess… sometimes being cute can complicate a life.

I sat on a bench. Fifteen minutes after the hour I gave you for our meeting, you’re still here. I can tell you’re starting to be nervous. There’s this old man I saw before, still there, eating you visually. It’s scaring. So… you are the girl I fell in love with? I’m glad I’ve seen you today. I want to come back to the past… and introduce me as a girl.

“Sorry I can’t come finally. I will explain you tonight.”

I closed my phone and stared at her receiving my mail. She seemed sad. I have a broken heart. I know now… I must pay for the huge mistake I made years ago when I started lying to her. I am the only one knowing the truth… I will never make you suffer again. I will disappear from your life for real, at least… as a guy. This mail you just received… will be the last one.

This strange old man is approaching you. He follows you while you leave. I’m scared something might happen to you. I don’t want to leave you… this way. You don’t know me… but let me at least protect you one last time. I walk by your side and whisper:

“Pretend we’re friends, someone is following you.”

She stares at me, the strange girl popping out from nowhere and nods. She might be used to this situation. She starts talking to me about something I don’t understand, just pretending we’re having fun. I can tell now… that you would have been a really good friend to me. I like the way you talk, the way you smile at me, even if it’s just to make someone stop following you. I like the way you laugh… This time, I feel like we’re real friends.

We turn the corner. The man is gone. I sighed, relieve.

“Thank you.” You say. “I’ve been through this situation before, but you’re the first one helping me.”

Atsuko, I’ve helped you before… a lot of times. Right now, you’re seeing the real me, there’s no way you’re going to know who I truly am. Just by being by your side right now, I can tell how it is to be with you. I don’t want to leave you, but I know I have to.

“No problem.” I say before leaving her.

But she calls me back and asks me for my phone number so we can stay in contact. There’s no way I’m going to tell you my number, you must recognize the one I gave you as a guy.

“I’m sorry.” I bow before starting to run away.

I feel like I’ve done what I had to do by helping you one last time.

Tomorrow, I will be back to my real life as Minami Takahashi… and unfortunately you don’t know her.

The End

I just had get this out of my head... :smhid

I'll come back soon with a KojiYuu update.... I hope  :tama-uhh:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:56:00 PM by bou-j525 »

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
Re: BouJ525 OneShot [UPDATE April 22: TakAcchan OS]
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2011, 06:32:45 AM »
i want a happy ending for Takaachan, seen too much sad from you  :smhid

man if only Minami hadn't lied about her identity then maybe they would've been together!  :(

*sigh* and Aachan trusted her so much, not very happy with the ending but its ok i guess :sweatdrop:

the story was very well written to me though with all the emotions, and i'm happy that Takamina helped Aachan get away from that old man  :)

Update soon!

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2011, 06:50:28 PM »
:| Kinda sad fanfic but i enjoyed it!
Thank you for the update!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2011, 12:04:04 AM »
Seriously? Thank you   I do my best to write sad stories 
You're welcome ^^ yep I like your style  :D

I like the last scene but it's sad they could'nt be together T_T

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2011, 03:23:26 AM »
To make things clear: I am not pretending to be a girl/guy/whatever else -.-' It was just a STO-RY. XD

mangobanana15: Thank you ^^ I'll do my best and update a happy story about them next time coz it's true I'm really cruel with them  :nervous
TakahashiJ: Well, most of the stories of this OS thread are sad  :nervous But I'm glad you enjoyed it!
kahem: Thank you ^^ I don't know what my style is, but I'm glad you like it :)

So since I had no time during day, I wrote until 2am last night and was really proud of myself because I was all "omg I will be able to update soon Sunday!" And this morning until now... the website wasn't working  :smhid So yeah  :smhid

And here's a KojiYuu update like I promised! It's been a while, sorry, but I'm back with this pairing for this time. It may sound a little sad, but the end is not! It's been while since my latest happy ending story, right? XD Well, I didn't want to depress you even more this time I guess... <-- Talking to Alexiel So enjoy! It was inspired from a French book I read  :)

Eagle Kite

A young little girl was running, smiling, facing the sea. She was twelve and on vacation with her mother for a week. Right now, she was alone since her mother had stayed at their hotel. The sun was high in the sky and its rays were kind of blinding her view, but she kept running on the sand, heading toward a small old headlight. Her brown hair were floating on her shoulders as she was looking everywhere at the same time. The sea was beautiful and the sound the waves made was taking her to another world. 

This escape from the huge city of Tokyo was like a soft bandage on her psychological wounds from the hard work at school. She felt like she was free and that she could do whatever she wanted. She arrived to the headlight. Its light was broken, but under the blue sky and bright sun, it didn’t matter. There was another person waiting for her, waving her hand. Another little girl she had met the first day she had come at the sea.

They had met and had immediately become friends. They had the same age and were both looking for something to do. The first one, Yuko Oshima, was the girl on vacation. She was a joyful child, talking a lot and smiling all the time. The other one, Haruna Kojima, lived there. Since there were not a lot of people living around there, she was a bit loner, but still thought in a positive way and her smile was the cutest thing in the world. She had been really glad to see another child like her coming at this place.

As soon as they had met, Yuko had known nothing in her life would ever be the same. She felt proud thinking about the head her friends would make when she would tell them she had met a very cute girl on vacation. Boys would probably be jealous and even girls would! She was twelve… but she already liked to be the center of attention.

Haruna welcomed her as she reached the top of the headlight. She was not the type of person that talked a lot. Sure, she could have a conversation, but what she liked about Yuko was that she was respecting the fact that she talked only when it really was necessary. Most of the time, she was drawing invisibles letters in front of them. It was a silent way to communicate. This place was their secret meeting place, the favourite of Haruna. She had shared it with Yuko because the other girl was actually her very first best friend.

When the sun was starting to disappear far away in the orange sky, Yuko and Haruna often stayed there until they heard their mothers calling them. It was like they were alone in the world. A strong friendship was born between them. A strong friendship that only innocent child could have. Talking together, laughing about nothing, staying in silence looking at the sea… there was actually nothing else to care about.

But this day was different. This day, the young girl Yuko was feeling a bit sad and Haruna could feel it. They had already spent ten days together and it had actually been the best time of her life.

“Why are you sad?” Haruna asked as they were about to leave the headlight to come back to their respective houses.

Her voice was clear, peaceful and sounded like a melody to Yuko’s ears. It was so rare she could hear it that she was cherishing each time Haruna was talking to her.

“Because vacations will come to an end and that I will miss you.” Yuko said with a sad voice, a child’s scared voice. 

“We still have one week. And when you’ll come back next year, you’ll know where to find me.”

“Yes… at the headlight’s door.”

“I’ll be waiting for you the first day of the summer.”

“You promise?” Yuko’s voice asked, slight hope in it.

Haruna just drew a promise with her hands. It’s way more beautiful than words. The sun was almost gone from the sky and stars were beginning to shine over their heads.

“Come near me, there’s something I want to show you.” Haruna said with a little voice.

Yuko hesitated, but didn’t want to make her friend sad. She walked near her in silence. It was late. She had to come back home or else her mother would be angry. She didn’t want her mother to be angry at her. Haruna put her hands on her shoulders and moved closer. Yuko’s attention was completely stolen by Haruna’s beautiful eyes, approaching her face more than ever before.

At twelve, children sometimes think kisses taste honey or lemon… but between these two innocent girls, it tasted more like strawberry, the same taste from Haruna’s candy she had ate a few minutes ago. And Yuko’s heart was pounding so hard she was wondering if it was possible to die from a kiss… but even so, she wanted her to do it again, but Haruna only moved back, staring at her.

“Wherever you are, I’ll always think about you.” She said with her softness voice before leaving the place, running.

The following day, Yuko did ten times the way between the beach and the small headlight, but Haruna was nowhere to be seen. From her small height, she was looking down at the water, scared something might have happened. Slowly, she was starting to understand what it meant to care so much about someone… that it was becoming love. With her, everything was different. It wasn’t the same when she was with her friends at school. It was just… brighter when she was with Haruna. Yuko was walking around when she heard Haruna’s mother calling her. She turned around and saw her friend with her family, laughing. Yuko just waved her hand because walking in the opposite direction.

Slowly, Yuko was starting to understand what it meant to miss someone so badly that it hurt someone’s heart. Just a few days before and she would have never needed her. But now, without Haruna by her side, life was grey, without any significance. To a child, discovering that love hurts is a hard revelation, but it was what Yuko found out that day, when she spent the first day of her vacation alone… and the second one too.

Two days after, Yuko’s mom gave her a beautiful kite. It represented a wonderful eagle, his wings open. It was a beautiful animal and Yuko immediately went to the beach to play with it. The eagle was going higher and higher in a beautiful way. He was flying proudly in the blue sky. Yuko was wondering how it felt to be so tall and wished she could become a kite, just to see how the world looked like from over there. The wind was strong and Yuko smiled proudly when she almost managed to create her first figure, tracing the number “8”.

Suddenly, she almost dropped the kite as she saw a familiar shadow standing by her side. Haruna was by her side. She put her hand on Yuko’s, taking the kite too. Yuko soon gave it to her. Haruna’s smile was, to her, the most irresistible thing in the world, and she couldn’t say “no” to anything she would say.

Haruna was an expert with the kite. Her agility was great as she was tracing “s” and “8” in the sky. She had a special skill for the air poetry. When Yuko finally understood what she was doing, she read:

“I missed you.”

A girl having the ability to write “I missed you” with a kite, we can never forget it.

They spent the rest of the holiday this way. Each morning, Haruna was joining Yuko at their secret headlight. Yuko always had the kite and they spent the whole day at their place, playing and talking together, sometimes sharing a shy kiss only children could do. At midday, they ate the lunch Yuko’s mother had made for them. Even if they never talked about it, Yuko knew her mother knew there was something special between Haruna and her. She possibly knew about their strong complicity. Sometimes, in the afternoon, Haruna placed her head on Yuko’s shoulder and started to sleep a little. Then, Yuko would just look at her until her eyes open again. Those last days were unforgettable.

The last day finally arrived. Yuko had asked her mother to stay longer a hundred times, but it was impossible. After all, a child’s power is useless against adults. They were soon going to leave the hotel. Yuko went outside, walking toward the headlight, her kite in her hand. As she arrived to their secret place, she saw Haruna was already there, waiting for her.

“Nyan Nyan…” Yuko whispered, afraid to loose her friend, using the nickname she had given her a few days ago.

Haruna didn’t answer. She just made a gesture, saying to her friend to leave. She didn’t want them to go on the top of the headlight. Yuko picked, from her pocket, a small letter she had written the night before. Haruna didn’t take it. She didn’t even move. So Yuko, not really knowing what else to do, went upstairs and left the kite there. Then, she just held her hand and walked with her at the beach. There, on the white sand, she traced the first half of a heart, rolled her letter and put it on the sand. After a final look at the girl she liked, she left.

Yuko never knew if Haruna had changed her mind and had taken this letter. In fact, she never came back to see the sea, not the following year, not the ones after. She never had any news from Haruna. She had thought about writing to her, but she didn’t know her address. She would have written “old headlight near the sea”, but that would have meant betraying Haruna’s secret.

Fourteen years later

“It’s the sea~!”

I turn my head and smile at the person who just shouted this.

“Atsuko, stop it!” I say at my friend. “You’re acting like a child!”

We just arrived at the sea. It’s dark, we cannot see a lot, but the salt smell is surrounding us, as well as the sound from the waves. The only light is from the full moon high in the sky. I can’t blame her… she really wanted to see the sea. That is the main reason why we decided to come here. Atsuko and I are actresses. I don’t want to sound pretentious, but we are both really famous. We’re working like crazy and… since we really needed some vacations, she decided we would just go to the sea. At first I didn’t want to, but now I have to admit it was a nice idea. With the salt smell around me and the wind caressing my face, I can tell I really need to rest a little from this media world.

“You two, what are you doing?! Help me!”

I laugh and help Mariko to carry some luggage. Mariko… a tall and sexy model. She has decided to come with us as soon as I told her about this journey. This girl is really sexy, I’m serious about it. People, just by looking at her, can tell why she is one of the most famous models of the country. I’ve met her once during a shooting… and I’ve never forgotten about her. I don’t know what kind of relationship we exactly had… but I can tell there’s something special between us. I think she loves me… but I’m not sure if I feel the same. We’re always together. We’re always having fun. I can’t find what is missing in my head to admit I love her too. Somehow, I know I make her suffer because of this, but I can’t help it. I can just hope she’s ready to wait for me.

Right after we went to the hotel, we decide to go back at the sea, even if it’s darker than before. The moon will be our guide for tonight.

“Do you hear the waves!” Atsuko claim excitingly. “And this smell… and this feeling of freedom, isn’t it wonderful?!”

She doesn’t even wait for our answer and runs toward the water. Mariko stares at her before blinking at me. Then, she smiles and begins to run too. They start laughing loudly together, playing around with the water. I step forward too. The moon is higher than ever and I see my shadow growing in front of me. I begin to run with them, not knowing why I feel so familiar about this place. I swear, while running, I have seen a small girl’s shadow looking at me. But I join them, and even though the water is icy, we enjoy ourselves.

I wake up the next morning, sleeping into Mariko’s arms. I can’t really remember how we end up this way, but I don’t care. Somehow, feeling her presence close to me help me to calm down. There are two beds in the hotel room. Mariko and I are sharing one while Atsuko has the second one. She says she doesn’t care. I think she, too, wants me to realize how I feel.

“Breakfast!” Atsuko screams as she realizes how late it is.

We all come down to eat. While Atsuko was finishing her third plate, she asks:

“How about we go to see how the sea looks during the day? I want to take pictures for Minami!”

Seriously, how can she eat so much?! I and Mariko haven’t even finished our second plate and we’re already full! Oh, and Minami is her girlfriend… I guess. I’ve never seen her before, but Atsuko tells me so much about her that I feel like I know her anyway.

“Wait a minute.” Mariko said. “I don’t think it’s good to go to the sea after eating so much.”

“I don’t care!” Atsuko answers. “I want to show this beautiful place to Minami!”

And with that, she takes an apple, doesn’t wait for us and goes outside. We stare at each other and laugh. I don’t know where our complicity comes from, but somehow I like to laugh with her, even if it’s not really nice to Atsuko.

We soon follow her while talking. I don’t know how it happened, but once we’re walking on the sand, we’re already holding hands for a while. I don’t want my hand to be free from hers… is it love?

But reality soon hits me as I realize the reason why I felt so familiar about this place yesterday. I have forgotten about this place… but now that I see a familiar old headlight in the distance, I’m sure of it… it’s the place of my first real love. It’s exactly like in my memories… Even if it’s far, I can easily see that the light must be broken too.

“You’re coming?” Mariko asks as she glances at me.

“What?”

I guess I’m being distracted by this memory…

“There’s a nice place over there.” Atsuko screams at us. “Come on!”

“Go on, I’ll come later. I want to see something.”

Mariko doesn’t seem to understand but nods. Somehow… when she lets my hand go, I can’t help feeling relieved. I feel like this little girl’s shadow is still looking at me, and I know I don’t want her to see me holding hands with Mariko…

I’m climbing the familiar stairs. They look smaller than in my memory. I go to the top. There’s nothing but dust everywhere… probably covering a part of my childhood under it. I can barely see the see through the window. This place must have been left a long time ago. I trace two circles on the window so I can see outside. The view hasn’t changed at all, except that I feel taller now. I can see farther… My foot hits something and I glance down. There’s a tall box. I don’t know how I did to not see it at first, but I guess I was too concentrated to look on the outside of the headlight.

I don’t like the sound of silence. It makes me feel like there’s a lot of pressure on my shoulder. In the inside of the old box, there’s a very old kite. Its wings are broken, but I can easily recognize the stature of an eagle. I take it and caress it with precaution. It seems so fragile. I glance down in the box for the second time and stop breathing. I can still see a line of sand creating the first half of a heart. Just by its side lays a small rolled paper. I take it and read, trying to calm my heart. It sounds like the waves are stronger… because I can hear them better now.

“I waited for you during four summers. You didn’t respect your promise, you never came back. The kite is dead, I left it here. Who knows… maybe you’ll find it someday.”

There is only a small name at the end.

Nyan Nyan

I can’t believe she used the nickname I gave her so many times ago… I thought these memories were lost forever… but it seems that I was wrong.

The kite is mine. I bring it back with me. Mariko soon joins me, asking me what I am doing with such an old thing. I just answer it’s an old memory I want to keep alive and she nods. She knows since a very long time that I hide something from her. It is useless to explain anything. I don’t know what kind of face I am doing, but this time, she doesn’t even try to reach for my hand. I guess… I might look sad, lost in my memories, trying to remember the voice of a young innocent girl calling my name…

Atsuko suddenly arrives in front of us, smiling with her camera. I don’t know if I’m wrong, but I think she’s the only one between us three who’s really enjoying herself right now. I’m smiling at her, trying to hide the fact that I just made the most important discover ever. The discover of my past.

“Let’s take some pictures!” She smiles happily. “I will send them to-”

“Minami, we know!” Mariko sighs.

I laugh. Atsuko must have talked only about her precious friend when I was gone. I can tell Mariko is a bit tired now… but I understand her. It happened to me to, to spend an entire night hearing Atsuko talking about this mysterious girl… I guess it’s love. It makes me wonder… would I do the same about Mariko?

Soon after, I excuse myself. I want to do something… I know the owner of this hotel never changed. I want to talk to him… and see if he can give me some useful information. Does he know where she is, the girl from my memory? Does he know on which beach you are running now? Does he know what she is doing? I hope.

I come back two hours later. My friends are looking at me strangely, but I just smile. I got the information I wanted to have. This girl, Haruna Kojima, left the place ten years ago. It was… exactly at the same time she stopped waiting for me. She then went to a special fashion school. The owner gave me the address. He is a nice friend of hers. I envy him. I wish I had stayed friend with her too… But I guess I can give a try… as soon as we’re back to Tokyo.

As we are about to leave the place, Atsuko comes to talk to me. Since my meeting with the owner, I’ve kind of stopped being with Mariko and her. I’m alone by my side, fixing the kite. I want it to look like the first day I saw it, even though I know it is impossible. At least… I want it to be able to fly. I want to give its liberty back. But this has consequences. Mariko doesn’t talk to me as much as before. I don’t know… maybe she’s mad at me. I don’t want her to be sad, but I don’t know what to do to make her happy. I’m not the same joyful person as I was before, I know it. Everything changed… when I first left this place. I think I’ve left my true self with this girl I’ve met… and I’ve never come to take it back. I’m still smiling and enjoying myself, of course, but I feel like there’s something missing. Trying to see her again… must be the only solution I have to resolve my problem. I’m sorry, Mariko. Sorry for making you believing something might happen between us…

“Yuko… Are you alright?” Atsuko asks me, a worried look in her eyes.

I nod and keep working on the famous eagle kite.

“Mariko… is sad, you know?” She says.

She’s about to continue, but before she can add anything else, I decide to tell her everything. I trust her, she can find a better way to tell Mariko about it than I would. I can tell she hardly believes me.

“Yuko, are you sure you’re not dreaming? I mean… you’re making her suffering.”

I don’t answer anything. I know this is cruel, but this is the only way. I want… to meet the girl of my childhood.

“Do you love her?” Atsuko asks me. “Because… I can tell it’s not the same love I feel toward Minami. Yours… must not be as strong as hers.”

Here it goes again, talking about Minami. But somehow, I’m glad she makes this comparison because it makes me realize that, no, I don’t love her as much as she does. But I can tell that my answer was not the good one. There’s something special between Mariko and I, Atsuko knows it… and supports it.

“At least…” Atsuko says after a moment of silence. “Promise me you will forget about it if she doesn’t recognize you.”

I hesitate. After so much time… there’s a high possibility she can’t recognize me.

“There’s someone in the present that cares about you. If this unknown girl doesn’t recognize you, forget about her.”

I know Atsuko is saying this because she’s worried about us. She doesn’t want our perfect friendship to break up… and I still have to meet this mysterious Minami too. So I promise her. But I know now I will do all I can do to make her remember me.

It’s her. I’m sure of it. She has beautiful long hair. Her eyes and smile are enough to make me faint. Her laugh, I can hear it from where I am, sounds like crystal. She’s… even cuter than from my memories. And, oh how I feel sorry about it, I think her boobs are perfects… so perfect I just want to touch them right away. Well, not “right away” but… I have to admit I’m a bit pervert now. But it’s not the only thing I love about her. It is not because you are a child… that love is meanness. This memory from this summer, I know it now, I have never forgotten about it. That is why I’ve never fallen in love… and that is the reason why I was so unsure about Mariko. I’m in the middle of the road. I know she can see me… and from the look she’s giving me, I can tell she doesn’t recognize me at all.

“Hello?” She asks me as I stop in front of her. “What do you want?”

I like your voice. I like your style. I like the way you look at me. I can’t tell you anything.

“Nothing.” I just say and leave in the opposite direction. There’s nothing more to add.

We were such innocent back then… I want to tell her how much I am sorry for not keeping my promise, how much I want her to forgive me… how much I think I just fall in love again at first sight. I know it sounds weird this way, but I feel like there’s really something special between us, something that even time can’t erase. And just because of it… I want to take a chance. I stare at you… you’re talking with a guy and laughing.

I stop breathing. What if… you really forgot about me? What if… you love this guy? I haven’t thought about it, but you might not love girls anymore now. When we were young, it didn’t matter, we were alone in the world. But now that we’re older, we are aware of the look others are giving us… and maybe you’re not attracted by the same gender anymore.

I am sorry, Atsuko, I can’t keep my promise to you. I can’t forget about her just because she doesn’t recognize me at first sight. I’m sorry Mariko, for making you suffering so much. So I wait until her classes end. Then, I follow her. Quietly, around the city, trying to hide as much as possible, I’m following her to her house. It’s in a small building. I see her walking inside, closing the door, opening the light… She lives around the third level.

I’m waiting though. I can’t do anything right now. The night’s coming. Around midnight, I can finally feel pressure leaving my shoulder. She lives alone. I’m staying awake all night though, just to be sure. When the sun is slowly appearing in the sky, I already got three mails from Atsuko. I can tell she wants to talk to me about Mariko, but I can’t think about this right now. My priority now… is to make my plan in execution. Silently, I take the kite out from my bag. It’s fixed, but I don’t know if it can fly. I’ve never tried it until today.

My heart is racing as I feel wind blowing. It gives me strength. I try to make it fly. It doesn’t move, just staying on the floor, no matter how hard I try. I move my arms, my body, shake it with all my strength… but there’s nothing. I am about to give up when I see light coming from what I think is her living room. This time, I know I have to hurry. From where she is, she can probably see through the window…

I don’t know by which miracle it happened, but the kite suddenly begins to move. At first, it stays lower… but it finally get higher as the wind is literally encouraging me. I hope it will be enough. I’m still not good… my “8” and “s” are not good at all… I can’t even make it stays in the sky… but she must have seen this familiar eagle kite from our childhood because the front door suddenly opened quickly.

She’s there, staring at the kite, not even at me. She’s beautiful. She’s gorgeous. She’s… there’s no words to describe how much my heart hurts right now. She slowly walks toward me and her eyes finally met mine. I don’t know exactly what she thinks about, but it must be positive… I know she can’t believe… because I can’t either. She smiles. I can’t believe I get to see her smile right now. It’s like the whole world stops just for us.

She slowly put her hands over mine, taking the line guiding the kite. She is an expert with the kite. Her agility is awesome and she draws “s” and “8” in the sky. She has a special skill for the air poetry. When I finally understand what she is doing, I read:

“I missed you.”

A girl having the ability to write “I missed you” with a kite, we can never forget it. Somehow… it’s a bit similar to one of my old memories. Subconsciously, I’ve been waiting for this moment during fourteen long years… 

I heard by the owner of the hotel that, like a miracle, the broken light from this old headlight suddenly opened the same morning. I don’t know if it’s true… but I know now that I’ve finally found back the way to truly love someone.

The End

And that's it! I don't know for you but I think I did a great job... with this horrible happy ending :P I hope you enjoyed it because it will the only story you'll get from me. I have work this week and can't update another OS or chapter. I'm sorry  :bow:
Going back to work! -.-

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BouJ525 OneShot [UPDATE May 1: KojiYuu OS]
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2011, 05:04:55 AM »
VERY GOOD JOB~!!  :on GJ: THANKS~!!  :on woohoo:

It's very touching~  :luvuluvu:

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2011, 05:46:17 AM »
Great I see that Kojiyuu can get a happy ending but Takaachan gets sad and pain  :smhid

OMG HARUNA IS SOOO COOL she can sky write with that awesome eagle kite :twothumbs

I'm glad that they finally found each other after 14 years of being separated

feel a bit sad for Mariko but Yuko wasn't meant for her

lol I like how much Aachan mentions Takamina and her love for her  :D

darn work. keeping you from writing your stories :smhid

Waiting for your next update! :D

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2011, 08:15:50 AM »
. sugoi!!!!!! :shocked:....., very nice kojiyuu fiction....... :farofflook:

. i'm very sad for mariko..... :gyaaah: why minegishi is not include in this fic.....  :err:

. takachan!!! :shy2: i love takacchan!!!!!

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2011, 08:18:48 AM »
waaaah, i really like it  :w00t: :w00t: kojiyuu  :twothumbs

young haruna and yuko is just cute  :inlove:

but i feel sorry for mariko-sama  :cry: but overall it was really good  :bow:

thanks for the update  :cow: :cow:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2011, 09:22:43 AM »
OMG SO GOOD.
GREAT UPDATE (Y).

...More fluff at the end woudlve been good too ;p

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2011, 12:10:54 PM »
GOOD JOB!!!! REALLY!!!!!
But I can't figure out the meaning of "s8" lol

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2011, 10:39:11 PM »
i really like the takaacchan and kojiyuu fanfic!! :twothumbs

your good.. please write more touching fanfics.. :inlove:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BouJ525 OneShot [UPDATE July 8: TakAcchan OS]
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2011, 12:26:03 AM »
THANK FOR READING!!!!  :heart:
Sorry, but this time I can't answer all comments... It's been too long and I'm too lazy XD
Oh well... it's been over two months since my last OneShot, but I wrote this quickly so I could bump my thread XD But with all the turtles here, I doubt it will stay in the first page any longer XD
Anyway, enjoy ^^ It's kinda weird, but yes, was inspired from Vincent Vallières' song: On va s'aimer encore. (It's in French and really good, if you can possibly understand, this is really a cute love song)
Short TakAcchan One Shot, and not a sad ending! YEAH!  :lol:

TIME

Two young little girls running and laughing in a park. Anyone would smile in front of this innocent spectacle. They had just met, but since they were really young, around five years old, it didn’t matter who the other was, as long as they could play together. It didn’t matter if they didn’t know the other’s name, as long the other seemed nice. It didn’t matter if they were sure they wouldn’t meet again, only the present time was important. Because children are supposed to play… and adults’ problems were not important enough to stop playing…

“Try to catch me!” The smaller laughed at the second one, under the protective look of her mother.

Being a child seemed like the perfect life.

But unfortunately, children had adults to watch over them, so they couldn’t play forever. Adults aren’t always funny, right? No, they aren’t. So, children cry because they want to keep playing. But adults never listen because time’s missing and they have a lot of more important stuffs to do in life. Time is important. Time is the most important thing to them. Sometimes it’s too slow, sometimes they want it to slow down a little so they can relax… They have work and money to gain, they have responsibilities and a time limit to do them… so in fact, the children can only play when their parents want them to play. When parents don’t have any free time left, children have to follow them.

“I touched you! Now YOU try to catch me!”

But right now, the two mothers of the two kids were running in the huge Tokyo city, buying things here and there because they “needed” it. And time was missing already, they had to go back quickly home to do something else. So the two kids couldn’t play together anymore. 

It took a while for their mothers to call their children back, since the two little girls were gone somewhere else in the park, too busy running everywhere to even think their parents were worried about them. When they both came back, they were holding hands innocently, like they had found another “best friend forever”. They were cute and innocent… they were just playing…

“I want to stay here and play with you… but I can’t. Mommy doesn’t want me to…” The smaller girl said.

“I want to play too!” The other answered. “I want to play with you forever because it’s funny!”

“Leave her…” The first mother said. “We have to go now.”

The two little girls stared at each other, innocent sadness in their eyes. All they wanted was to have fun, why couldn’t their mothers understand this? A happy spark suddenly appeared in the tallest girl’s eyes.

“You will come back tomorrow, won’t you?” She said, excited. “Then we can play again together!”

The other girl immediately smiled back and nodded.

“I will come back! I promise!”

Just like kids did, they made a promise with their little fingers, smiling like it was the most important thing in their life. To them, nothing else was important.

“Tomorrow, don’t forget!”

They both nodded at the same time, really believing in their words. They were sure they would still see each other tomorrow, and start running like today, like they had never been separate by time. After all, they had found a new “best friend forever”, right? This kind of promise was all they could think about to be sure they would still play together later, when their mothers wouldn’t be as busy as now.

“See you tomorrow!” The two said at the same time as they started walking toward opposite directions, following their respective mother.

At that time, when they were too young to understand what real friendship meant, when they were too innocent to face the world’s problems, when their life was resumed to play with someone else, they couldn’t really understood they would probably not meet again.

And so, when they left the other, they still ignored that one was named Takahashi Minami, that the other was named Maeda Atsuko, and that they were both going to break their promise the next day since they wouldn’t be able to go to the park because their parents didn’t have time to bring them there. The two innocent girls couldn’t know that, after many years, they were going to meet again, without any memories of this first innocent, useless… and forgettable meeting.

All that mattered… was that they had had fun with someone this day.

“Don’t forget to study hard for you next evaluation…” The teacher said as he dismissed the class.

The students nodded and started leaving school. Only a few stayed. Some had club meeting, others were just taking time, but they all had on mind that they had work to do until late this night. It was school. The time when young people started to learn about life and about its problem, where they learned about respecting their responsibilities, where they developed their knowledge, where life was not about playing anymore. It was also where they learned that time was limited and that they had to take care about it. Time was precious… it wouldn’t be long before they started being adults.

In the large classroom, there were two groups left. Two girls were talking at the same time, but not to the same persons. One was popular, a bit shy, but appreciated by everyone, especially girls. She was cute and many boys were looking at her wherever she went. She liked talking with people she knew only, but it wasn’t a problem since she had many friends.

The second was still popular too, but mostly with boys since she was a bit boyish. She didn’t care too much about not having girls for friends. She didn’t like wearing too girlish things, but she wouldn’t wear boy clothes. She liked talking a lot and didn’t care about looking stupid. She perfectly assumed herself, even if she could totally be a real dork.

Without really knowing why, they were always searching to speak to the other… but they still ignored each other. Each time they wanted to speak together, they were interrupted by something.

“Excuse me…” The boyish girl said when they were left alone in the classroom.

Somehow she knew she wanted to speak to this so mysterious girl… They had been in the same classroom for three years already, but they had never spoken together, except for a work… but it had been the teacher’s fault if they had been together. Even so, they had only talked about work. Somehow… she really wanted to get to know her better, because there was something attracting her, like if she was sure they would become great friends if they knew each other… but she was afraid she might look ridiculous if she suddenly wanted to talk with her.

“Yes?” The cute girl asked, frowning. “What do you want?”

It wasn’t like she was mad at the other girl talking to her, but since she was good at school, she was probably thinking she wanted to have some notes or something. It was the problem when she spoke to others… she always had school problems on mind, even if she tried to ignore it. She ALWAYS thought about what was going to happen, and about how she should leave as soon as possible to study.

“Can you hurry, please?” The cute girl asked in a very nice way. “I have to go somewhere for school… so I don’t really have time to talk a lot.”

“Ah, yes!” The other girl mumbled. “I just wanted to know-”

“Acchan, we need your help!” Someone screamed from outside.

“Coming!” Acchan said as she bowed and apologized to the other, leaving the room, running. “I have to work, sorry…”

The other looked around her, emptiness was everywhere. Well… maybe later she would talk to her… maybe later she would have time to think about something else than work, studies, exams, evaluations, oral presentations, her future… Maybe someday, she would have less in front of her… and time to talk without being stressed subconsciously.

Because she knew that even if she managed to talk to this “Acchan”, known as Maeda Atsuko, she would still have this alarm in her head telling her she had to hurry… And how could she even think that this Acchan had been someone she had played with, years ago… it was already forgotten.

The whole AKB48 group was practicing for another Shibuya AX show. Just before, they had released another single, so they had been really busy recently. The senbatsu members had not had a lot time to relax, and when they were talking, it was always about work. Acchan couldn’t remember the last “normal” conversation she had had with her closest friends. Even with her best friend, Takamina, she couldn’t talk about anything else but work.

They both acted like… they had too much to do, like they would never have any time to do anything else than work… like they would soon do a “burn out”.

They were both stressed by life and by AKB48’s future. They had many things scheduled, and they couldn’t even foresee the next time they would be able to see a movie together. They were anxious, yet excited about the recent popularity of the group. As the “captain”, Takamina felt like she had a lot of pressure on her shoulders, but she wasn’t alone to support it. She knew she would always have Acchan by her side, and just thinking this made her happy.

They both couldn’t believe it had taken so much time for them to speak together. The first time, they had both been shy, not really knowing what to say. After all, they had known each other since a long time, but had never spoken together, so it was totally new for them… it was like talking to a new person, like meeting a new friend. But their shyness had soon been forgotten as they had started to laugh together and get to know them better. Both of them had known they had found a great friend in the other… a friend they were sure they wouldn’t leave soon.

“Takamina!” Acchan smiled as she approached her friend.

It was dinner break and they were both eating their bento. They were finally alone, a bit apart from the rest of the group. It had been more than two weeks since their last “private” conversation. Takamina missed it, but she knew time was limited, and they shouldn’t waste it talking about useless things.

“Acchan! Not too tired?”

The ace shook her head and sat by Takamina’s side. She was dead tired, but strangely, when she was next to the captain, she was full of energy again. And there was this strange feeling in her heart too… she just couldn’t figure out its name, but when she was with Takamina, it seemed like life could never get better.

“I was wondering if we would ever be together again.” Acchan laughed. “I miss talking with you like this!”

She was acting all cute, like Takamina was the most precious thing in her life, and somehow, the leader couldn’t help but smile at this thought. To her, Acchan was really important too.

“We’ve been busy recently… and I think we’ll be later too. AKB48 is finally becoming the number 1 group in Japan… we have to work harder!”

“After five years…” Acchan whispered.

“It went fast… so fast that I feel like those five years started yesterday… I can’t believe so much had happened until now… I feel like we’ve known each other forever too… but that we never took time to speak frankly together.”

She wasn’t totally wrong about it. They had known each other for a long time, of course, and yet they didn’t know everything about the other. Each time they spoke together, they had work on mind, they had what they had done the day before, they thought about what they were going to do the next day… they thought about their mistakes… they thought about their performances… Even if they tried to ignore it so they could have a nice conversation, their mind was always thinking about work. Their head was never empty from this subject…

“It’s because we have so many work… But now, we have some free time, right? So let’s just eat happily together… because I really like being with you.” Acchan answered, though thinking about her upcoming drama at the same time.

They had both had to grow faster than others girls of their age. They had both learned to deal with daily practices, lack of motivation, hard work and more responsibilities than everyone else they knew from school. They had both left a part of their childhood, scarifying some nice moments of their youth in order to do this job. They had both… a different perception of time compared to some others. They had learned very soon that every second was important.

“I like being with you too.” Takamina smiled. “I wish we could have more time to go out together too… but I guess right now it’s impossible, right? I’m sure later we will be able to! Someday, we will have time to do everything we want together… and I think I’ll never get tired of you…”

“Same here…” Acchan blushed.

Living this life, a hundred miles by hour, always faster than the day before, always running everywhere, scared of missing something, scared of missing time to do what they had to do… They were really happy to share this short moment together.

Silently, they both reached for the other’s hand, but just before they touched, someone shouted Takamina’s name, asking her to come to talk about NO3B’s future single.

“E-Excuse me… I have to go…” Takamina quickly said, not really knowing what she was doing.

“F-Fine…” Acchan answered as she saw her best friend walking slowly toward an office’s door.

It hurt her heart to see Takamina walking away from her… It hurt her soul thinking they would always have this life style, busy, anxious and all… She even had the feeling that her hand was colder because it hadn’t touched Takamina’s. She still didn’t know why she was feeling this way… why it was so important to be with THIS girl, and only her.

Somehow… she was slowly falling in love with Takamina… but she didn’t have time to realize it: She, too, already had to go back to work.

They weren’t in AKB48 anymore. They were working separately, one working hard to become a great actress, the other trying to create her third single as she realized her dream to be a singer. It was useless to say that they didn’t see each other a lot. What happened often was that when one was free, the other wasn’t. It was as simple as this, but it always happened. Conclusion: they had not been able to spend time together for more than an hour in the latest month.

And that was without their travels. Acchan had always to travel in Japan to film her dramas/movies in different regions while Takamina was more often in huge cities such Tokyo, Kyoto or even Osaka. Sometimes, Acchan left to some others countries, such Korea or Thailand, and even if the time zone wasn’t so different, it was enough to make them missing each other from little. And since Takamina was starting to become more popular, she, too, would have to left to others countries sooner or later. Being always far from the other… was not the ideal condition to confess one’s love.

Because Acchan was in love with her best friend… and Takamina was too… but they were always busy… so confession wasn’t possible. They both wanted to talk to the other live… but they couldn’t. They didn’t have enough time… they had to hurry from a place to another… Life was getting too hard for them. If only days were longer… if only hours were slower… if only life was not as stressful as now… if only they had time to meet for awhile… if only work wasn’t killing them…

They could have stopped working for a while… but Acchan couldn’t even think about this possibility. She had just bought a new house, and she needed money to pay it. Her parents could have helped her, but she didn’t want to. She was independence now… she wanted to prove her parents that she wasn’t a little child anymore, that she was able to survive by making money by herself… She had done that when she had been in AKB48, so she could do it once she was an adult, there was no problem.

As for Takamina, she wanted to become better. She wanted to sing better, to sell more… it wasn’t about being popular, it was just that… she felt she needed it to really reach her dream. It had always been on her blood, working hard and doing her best, so there was no way she was going to change this side of her personality, even if it meant leaving her best friend for a long time… Being a singer wasn’t only about singing… and in order to discover what was missing for her, she needed to work without stop, no matter what.

If they could at least be sure that time wouldn’t be missing if they took time to speak…

But they couldn’t… so they kept running everywhere, passing by the other without stopping to say anything, not even a simple word like “hello”.

“Someone is waiting for me, I can’t talk to you now…”

Takamina sighed. She couldn’t remember the last time Acchan hadn’t told her something similar. But her girlfriend, because they had finally managed to confess to the other, had been really clear about it: There was ALWAYS someone waiting for her somewhere. The singer was sad about it… even depressed. Couldn’t Acchan see that, she, too, was waiting impatiently for her? Couldn’t she know her heart hurt each time they stopped talking together? Why was everyone waiting for her, whenever Takamina called? When it wasn’t someone waiting for her, it was an appointment, a recording, a meeting… there was ALWAYS something she had to do. Sure, she was busy as well… but she would have cancel anything just to have time to speak with her… but it seemed Acchan didn’t think that way.

“I don’t have time… I’m sorry.”

The singer had even thought about leaving her because it hurt too much to be far away… but she had resisted. She had resisted, thinking someday they would have less work than now, thinking they’d get older and older… until the only thing left they had to do was to be in love. She had not broken up because she knew someday, their schedule would be empty… When? She didn’t know… but someday for sure… the only important thing would be… love. When they’d get older, when they would have many experiences… when the house would be paid, when no one would be waiting for them, when work would be done… when they would have nothing in front of them, unlike now… when time would not be missing anymore, then everything would be fine.

“Finally… I finally managed to have some free time!” Acchan smiled at Takamina as they both were lying together.

They had spent the week together, traveling everywhere in Japan as a couple. Takamina could never be as happy as she was now. Acchan’s agency had finally decided to give her a break from her job, and as soon as she had finished her last recording, she had called the singer. She had hoped it wasn’t too late to be forgiven from what she had done to her, ignoring her calls and avoiding her because of her work. But Takamina’s excited voice had been enough to make her understand that her girlfriend had only been waiting patiently for her…

They had immediately decided to leave together, before it was too late. They didn’t want to take any chance, they had hurried so much that, again, their only conversations had been about what they were going to do during their trip. It was only once they had arrived somewhere far from Tokyo that they had had their first “real” conversation, about nothing else than how they missed each other.

“I missed you so much…” Takamina whispered.

“You’ve said that so many times…” Acchan laughed.

“But it’s true…”

Their lips met, making them sharing a short but cute kiss.

“I will never say it enough times.” Takamina said. “Work is hell… Why can’t we have more free time…”

Acchan sighed and embraced her girlfriend warmly.

“We have time now.”

She was right. Nobody was waiting for them. Nobody was there to tell them to go somewhere… No one was calling them… They had nothing scheduled for the next few weeks… Even their work seemed far away in the past… Even the time when they had been in AKB48 seemed gone somewhere far… For the first time, they had the feeling that… they could take their time… that time wasn’t missing anymore.

“I know…” Takamina murmured. “And I want to be with you each second of my life…”

“Don’t you think you’re overreacting?” Acchan smirked. “What if I want to go to the bathroom?”

“Um… then you better hurry.”

She felt so good in Acchan’s arms that she couldn’t even imagine the moment when they would move apart. It seemed impossible.

“I love you… I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you before.” Acchan apologized.

“Don’t say such depressive things. We’re together now… I don’t care about anything else.”

They both sighed, relieved to be together now. They had waited so long just to share moments like this… They had waited all their life to have time together… Since they knew each other, they had always been interrupted sooner or later, but now it seemed like they were alone in the entire universe… and that they could do whatever they wanted.

“I love you…” Acchan repeated, starting to kiss her girlfriend.

The few quick kisses she gave her soon transformed to something deeper. She opened her mouth and Takamina, without opposing any resistance, did the same, tasting Acchan’s sweet taste. When their lips finally moved apart, the singer was trying to control her heartbeat and breath as Acchan was still caressing her neck with her lips.

“I don’t want… anyone else… to have you…” The actress whispered at her girlfriend’s ear.

She was breathing Takamina’s scent everywhere, making it hers, giving her sweet and tender kisses everywhere, on her neck, her shoulders, her face, her arms… coming back slowly on her lips where their tongues started dancing together as she slowly took out her shirt. Moving her lips all over her body, still holding her hand preciously, Acchan soon managed to free Takamina’s cute body from her clothes.

Tracing invisibles lines on her girlfriend’s soft skin, Acchan kept the eyes contact between them, knowing perfectly she was being really slow just to increase their desire to go farther. There was no need to hurry… and this sensual atmosphere was everything she ever wanted.

She shivered as she felt Takamina’s hands on her back, taking out her own clothes. She felt Takamina’s hand passing through her hair nicely as they shared another kiss, longer and definitely more passionate than the others.

When they both tried to catch their breath, Acchan suddenly moved, pulling Takamina under her, moving as close as possible, starting intensely at her, like she was waiting for a possible stop… but nothing was said.

“Acchan…”

The actress had stopped moving, looking Takamina’s entire body, admiring it, caressing it, thinking that what she desired from the bottom of her heart was lying under her own body…

She didn’t want anyone else to touch this person. She didn’t want anyone else to look at this person… She wanted her to become… hers, entirely.

Tonight, she wanted Takamina to repeat her name over and over again…

When there’s nothing to do anymore… When time’s isn’t missing anymore… When there’s nothing in front of us… We feel better. We think we can finally live normally… But it fact, time is not missing, it’s only us who use it in the wrong way because no matter what…

There is always time for love.

The End

Just wrote this when I was wasting my time :D XD God, feel glad I haven't killed anyone, I was in a bad mood -.-'

Yes, I'm still trying to find ideas for another possible long story... Just wait... Btw... any problem about me writing another sad story?  :nervous
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:05:49 AM by bou-j525 »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2011, 09:37:09 PM »
It's deep wow

I don't like sad fic but if it's you, I think it could be ok lol please no too sad xD

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2011, 11:37:58 PM »
^ Thank XD I create deep things without really knowing it (according to others) :nervous
Not too sad........ Eh.................................... *No comments/run away*

Thank to everyone reading  :grin:

Two happy stories... ENOUGH XD
This short one-shot has no pairings... coz... Well first I couldn't choose... and yeahhhh... let's just say it's a crazy idea I got... The story line may not be clear, but it goes with the title.
Advice: Don't read  :nervous

Sorry for the mistakes!

Madness

Silence.

Why have I done that?

What exactly happened?

Why is it all dark around me?

Please, someone, tell me this is not true… Tell me it’s only a bad dream right now… Tell me this substance at my feet isn’t really blood… Tell me… to wake up…

Why do I suddenly remember everything? Why can’t I forget it… Am I really that mad? Have I lost reason so much?  Looking around me, there’s no mistake. There’s only one way to interpret this situation… and it’s the worst.

I know what happened. I’m aware of everything I did. I remember screams, tears, blood, punches… I still hear your pleading voice supplying me to stop, to move back… You told me I’ve become a monster… I remember the way you tried to protect yourself, I remember the way I cried too… I remember everything… especially the look you gave me. But I also know I haven’t stopped. I was sane when I did it, and it is what scares me the most. I… totally knew how it was going to end.

“STOP IT!”

This voice still echoes in my head, like an endless nightmare. It’s like the ultimate warning… something to stop me from doing this… but I haven’t listened to it. I haven’t listened to anything, and now I’m stuck in this situation… How can I disappear now? How can I leave this world? Is it possible for me to… close my eyes and forget? When I close them… it’s worse. The whole scene is on replay in my head…

There’s still the sound of drops falling on the floor… There’s only this sound to remind me I’m not dreaming. This… and the emptiness in my heart. Why can’t I wake up? Is it already that late? Probably not… it’s just that I’ve already reach the point of no return. I have to leave this piece. I have to run away… I have to hide myself from reality… I have to protect my heart from the pain.

It’s too late, right? For the both of us, it’s too late. We can’t be saved. I condemned you… and myself to a horrible fate.

I leave the piece… and I know it’s only a matter of time before something else happen. As I walk, I’m looking at many pictures here and there on the wall. It’s my house after all, I know exactly where to go… The pictures are all the same. It’s you and me, smiling, our eyes showing happiness. Why couldn’t it stay like this? Why did it have to change? Why couldn’t you be more serious about us? These pictures and memories… I treasured them more than anything else… and you just had to destroy everything.

I told you I loved you more than anything… and you stabbed me in the back in exchange.

Who was she? I never knew it… but you suddenly left me without saying anything, taking your things and disappearing from my life. The last time I’ve seen you… you were in someone else’s arms… and you seemed to have totally forgotten about me. I still can’t believe it each time I think about it.

I did my best to talk to you again, to make you fall in love with me again… but you just rejected me heartlessly. What have I been to you? Nothing? A pure joke? At least, you could have been honest with me and tell me how you felt… but you preferred to betray me secretly until I found out about it. It’s always the way people suffer the most, right? Did you do it on purpose? Tell me yes, and I would have died… tell me no, and I would not have believed you.

We were perfect together… until there.

You could have given us another chance… I would have proved you everything was fine, that I loved you more than anything, that I was ready to die for you! But instead, you just make me believing something that wasn’t true. I can’t remember how many nights I spent alone waiting for you, only to realize you were gone at someone else’s home. You can’t imagine how much it hurts to see someone else taking care of the one you love… I don’t even remember the last time you kissed me… the last time you told me you loved me honestly… the last time I held you in my arms… The last time I felt your body by my side...

“STOP IT!”

In my head, these words are still there… Am I talking to myself, or am I talking to you, even if you can’t hear me? I just… want to go elsewhere… I just want… to save myself, even if I know it’s useless. I want to save myself… but this scent follows me everywhere… The scent of death.

I hear sounds outside. I hear voices… and people trying to come inside. But no one will. No one will come in and find me… right? You are there but you can’t do anything…

My heart hurts. My soul’s broken. My mouth’s dry. I can't breathe...

I didn’t want this to happen. I didn’t want to do it… I didn’t want to make you suffer this way… I didn’t want to see this painful look you gave me… But no matter how hard I try to escape it, I know… I know what I’ve done… Blood’s there to prove it. Blood… and this soiled knife I’m holding right now. It fell. The sound it makes is horrible… The silence soon comes back… and the fear too.

I’m scared of myself.

Am I alone? I don’t want to be alone… I’ve never wanted to… Why did I do something like this? Why… was I aware of what I was doing? Why… my body did kept moving when I should have stopped? Why did I do that if it was only to make me suffer more? I guess frustration was too important… and hatred had taken more place than love… You were gone. I didn’t want to be the only suffering. I didn’t want to be left behind… I didn’t want… you to be to someone else than me… You were mine… and if you couldn’t be mine, then you couldn’t be anyone else’s.

Someone please… tell me I’m not here…

It’s not me, right? Tell me… It’s not me… People know who I am… they know I would have never done that… I was respected and loved… I respected anyone… I had a beautiful life… money, friends, even unknown people from everywhere around the world loved me too… I know that! I know people love me! I know I am respected! I know I have true values… and even so…

It’s dark. There’s no light on, but I know you are here… in the room I just left. I know… you’re breathing. I know… you’re living… But not for long. It’s impossible for you to survive… I know… that I hit you more than needed…

Revenge… You have no right to be with someone else.

I can’t just wait here… Whoever the other person you love was… she will suffer. No one can have you except me. No one can make you smile like I did… YOU CAN’T BE HAPPY WITHOUT ME.

I hate you! I hate the way you left me! I have everything about you! What I did, I don’t regret it! You have no right to live without me! I can’t let you live this way! I hate you so much right now… I can’t believe I even loved you for a second! No one can! You’re the worst, the most horrible person living on earth right now! But not for long… I wish I could come back to this damn room and rip your head off!

I love you…

“Why…”

I don’t know! I couldn’t answer to your last whisper, and I still can’t! I don’t know what the answer is… Even if I’m trying with all my might, I can’t find the right answer… I’m lost. I want to erase everything… I want to come back to the past… I want this heavy atmosphere to leave… I want… I don’t know anymore.

I hear steps… I have to leave this place… I have to leave this damn house… They’re closer… They managed to force the door… I can hear them… screaming… They finally find what I did. No… I don’t want to face reality… I know what I did… I know how I did it… I know why I did it… but I don’t want to face reality… They’re in front of me… I’m lying on the floor, almost unconscious…

“It’s me…”

My whisper can’t be heard by anyone except me… My apologized won’t ever be heard by anyone.

“I killed her…”

I’m not crazy, am I? I’m not mad, am I? I’m a good person… right?

“Leave me alone…”

Why can’t they leave… I’ve never done anything bad… so let me do it at least once in my life! Let me finally do what I always wanted to do! For the first time, I don’t want to hide it anyone… I can’t hide it anymore… Once in my life… let me do what I want!

“I killed her… the girl I love”

Everything... is dark…

I am... alive...

The End

:mon speechless:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:48:12 PM by bou-j525 »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BouJ525 OneShot [UPDATE July 14: Madness]
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2011, 09:46:36 AM »
Sorry for the late comment.. but Oh God  :cry: :cry: , you made me cry so much, FOR REAL! so much in pain inside! ughhh :cry: :cry:

It made me punch my brother for making fun of me 'cause i'm crying like hell!  :angry:  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You know i hate to cry, but your stories are just so sad  :cry: :cry: :cry: , i wanna scream!!  i wanna hug someone! someone that i love so much!!  :cry: :cry:

You're great when it comes to sad stories, you can able to write a whole book with it! If you will be a succesful author someday, i will totally buy all your books!!  :) :)

please update soon!! i love you already!!  :)  :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »
Takamina killed Acchan????
Bou, it's so sad!

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »
I really like your One Shots  :heart:
Although some are really sad...  :cry: and I don't really like sad endings  :(

Because it made me sad too  :fainted:
But the one with the happy endings made me happy too  :nya:

And  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

I'll be waiting for your next One Shot  :hee:
Thank you for the update  :kneelbow:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BouJ525 OneShot
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2011, 06:27:45 AM »
LOL I feel bad for answering comments when I don't even remember the last time I post here  :nervous
@haruhi16: Oh my, sorry for making you crying! I didn't mean... well, okay I mean to shock people, but not to the "crying" point! I'm happy you enjoy my fic though  :nervous Sorry... and well I still need a lot to become a real "author"  XD
@Kahem: I didn't put any name :P so it's your fault if you interprete it this way :P Yes it's sad, sorry XD
@skytsuna: Oh LOL I don't know if you're still waiting... It's been over 5 months  :nervous Hum... thank for supporting me :D I'll try to write more happy ending  :thumbup

I'M BACK  :grin: Wonder if my readers are still there or if most of them just gave up on waiting....... After so long time  :huhuh Well...hehe... I'm sorry?

Fine, I know. There's no need to apologize because you are all going to forgive me!!!!!!!! No? No.  :nervous

I wrote a lot recently. Over 30 pages for 2 one shot, in two days. That was how much I missed writing  :heart:

But you know, I believe that writing is not easy. You can't just write non-stop, update like there's no tomorrow and just fck the quality of your fic. You can't write a chapter/one shot in less than 1-2 hour either. It's like... well my opinion is that, it just doesn't work.  Idk if it is because English is not my native language, but when I write a One Shot, I plan the story line, often from the beginning to the end. Then, I decide the coupling who fit the story the most. Then, make some modifications, add or remove event, so that it will be more credible. Then, write some notes on a note book about it, some ideas I could include, some things I think would fit and after only, I start typing in microsoft word. When it's done, I do all modifications and think a lot about what is not well said, what can be improved, and the end. In fact, it's longer than just sitting and waiting for inspiration. Some people are able to do it this way, and it's admirable, but I'm not this way :)

So I think to stop writing helped me to think about fics and ideas, and what I could do with this. Of course, I couldn't start writing the PinkVitriol sequel already, when it has been over 5 months I haven't written anything. It's be like... I'm not used to write anymore, I'm not going to start with the huge thing already. It'd be suicide  :lol: Therefore, I wrote One Shots, so I can get used to write again. (THE AWESOME EXCUSE TO EXPLAIN WHY I'M NOT WRITING P.V. ALREADY LOL)

I'm posting one today (KojiYuu), another one next week (RayxKai), and a third one (AtsuMina) I'm going to write the following week. I hope it will be fast enough for you  :)

All this to say that I'm back in JPHIP again, and I hope I will still be able to write after vacations (but you know I don't want to think about it LOL)

Enjoy, and as usual, sorry for the mistakes (can't help it XD)

Heaven's gonna wait (KojiYuu)

They were only eight years old when they met for the first time. They didn’t know each other and act in opposite ways. While one was rather shy and playing by herself, the other was very sociable, talking and joking with everyone, spreading the “happiness” virus around wherever she would go. They never talked to each other more than a few minutes though. The sociable little girl thought this loner was too strange, and the loner was… loner. They would often look at each other, not really knowing why they did so. In their little children’s heart, they just felt the other person may be someone good despite the appearances.

The incident happened a few weeks after the beginning of the class. The two girls were playing outside for dinner break. A bit airhead, the loner went walking apart of the others, eventually leaving the place. The teachers didn’t give enough attention to her, and she managed to go walking alone in the streets. This city was huge, too big for a little child like her, but she was not afraid. Her parents had always told her not to talk to strangers and she would rather listen to them than try and regret it. However, she was very prudent by herself. She only walked around where she could still recognize the places.

Sometimes she felt bad to be alone all the time. Sometimes she felt like she wanted to have a circle of friends like the other girl she had often looked at. However, she didn’t feel like talking to everyone. Too much attention made her sick. She would never be as sociable as her opposite, the perfect other little girl everyone even the teachers adored. She was a bit jealous, but she would rather walk in the street by herself than being surrounded by friends she would probably lose after school would be done. Plus, she didn’t care about her reputation more than needed. The opinion people have about her didn’t bother her at all.

She progressively heard noting but silence. She was deep in her world and nothing could get her out. She was walking in empty streets with nothing but emptiness around her. She started to imagine a world where there would be nothing that separated her from others. A world where she could walk free from all the prejudices, because even if she was young, she knew some people didn’t like her character. A slight car sound could be heard far away in another part of her mind. She could almost be invisible in the middle of everything. Nothing could disturb her…

“WATCH OUT!”

A little ball of energy ran into her, making her falling badly on the side of the road. She heard a loud sound passing by as a huge truck almost hit her. The whistle echoed in her ears as she watched the other person who had literally jumped on her a few seconds ago, saving her from an inevitable collision. Panting, the other girl glanced at her like she was mad.

“You’re stranger than I thought.” She said. “You didn’t even hear the truck coming! It was so loud! It almost killed you!”

“R-Really?” The shy girl asked, sobbing.

It didn’t take long for her to start crying, as the shock was slowly leaving her small body.

“I-I did?” She whispered. “I didn’t want! I didn’t want it! I was just thinking! I didn’t want-“

“It’s fine!” The other girl smiled, almost praying for her to stop crying and stay calm.

Even if she was really sociable, she didn’t know how to deal with crying people for sure. She didn’t know what she would do if her comrade didn’t stop crying. She felt bad now. She hated when people cried… and adults were looking at them weirdly, like they had just committed a crime or something.

“Y-You saved me?” The shy girl sobbed.

The “hero” denied it.

“Of course no… I just… didn’t think.”

She had been really surprised when she had seen her leaving the school. She wondered where she was going and had decided to follow her. Seeing the truck coming right after her, faster, bigger, dangerous shadow… she had had no choice but to push her hard. To her, it was just a natural reflex.

“You know”, the other girl said as she stopped crying, “I’m not afraid of dying.”

She wasn’t afraid because she knew it wouldn’t change a lot for her. Being alone and walking on earth or being alone and walking somewhere else, there wasn’t any difference. Moreover, she didn’t believe that there was anything after life.

“How can you say that?!” The joyful girl said, surprised. “We’re young and alive! There’s no way we’re going to die now! Don’t you think it’d be really a shame to die so young?”

The shy girl shook her head. She had been looking at the world long enough to know it wasn’t a shame to die. She lived a beautiful life compared to some other children stuck at the hospital for mysterious and incurable illnesses. When she thought about death, she thought about a big blue sky with a sun that would always be present. She didn’t think about some dark place without any life. Only adults thought it was this way because they were afraid of dying. But she was innocent, and her airhead character helped her to believe if she had died, it would have only been the end of her life nothing more, nothing less.

“I don’t think it is a shame.” She just smiled shyly. “I don’t mind dying if it is inevitable. Look, if I walk in the streets again and that some accident happens, I can’t really help it. And it’s not like anyone would really care ab-”

She was interrupted by a move the other girl did: A big “X” with her arms.

“Heaven will wait for you.” She winked. “You’re not going to die now, aren’t you?”

There was no answer.

“Come on, it’s not like angels were waiting for you, you know? Follow me! We’re going back to school. You shouldn’t be there first!” She frowned.

The shy girl looked around her. She was back in the city, in the middle of a giant intersection with many cars crossing it every minute. The emptiness feeling was gone… everyone was back. She was back to reality again… The hard reality of a loner.

“I wanted to walk around, there’s nothing bad about it!”

Seeing the little kid she had just saved pouting so cutely, the sociable girl couldn’t help smiling. She thought that, despite her shyness, she was really cute and that she would totally love to become her friend.

“There’s nothing bad, but not now.” She said, trying to be friendly. “If you want, I’ll go with you someday and we’ll go eat some ramens!”

The loner shook her head. She didn’t want to be part of the huge circle of friends of the most sociable child she had ever known. She didn’t want to be “one” amongst so many people. Being “one” just made her like everyone… and she wanted to be unique.

“Thank for saving me, but I’d rather walk alone.” She smiled shyly.   

“You’re really cute! Why are you always alone!” The sociable girl said, not shy at all. “I think I already love you! You know we could become great friends!”

There was an awkward silence between the shy and the sociable girl. The first one didn’t know what to say, and the other one was smiling as much as she could.

“Hey… I like your eyes too!” The second one said, moving near the one she had helped a minute ago. “And your skin seems so soft… And your face is so cute… And-“

“Too close!” The other girl screamed as she moved back. “What are you doing?!”

A bit surprised by this kind of reaction, the excited girl moved back too. She stared at her. None of her friends would reject her for such a small thing. She only complimented her, there was nothing bad about it! She felt a bit hurt, but didn’t show it. At least, she had saved a life today, but still… What had she done? They were just playing together, weren’t they? It was a game only…

“Thank for saving me.” The shy girl said. “I’m going back to school.”

It was the last time they talked together. When they came back to school, the teacher was waiting at them, not really happy.

“Yuko, Haruna, where have you been?! I even called your parents!”

“I saved her.” Yuko said proudly. “She was about to get hit by a car and-”

“WHAT?!” The teacher screamed as he called another adult while he would bring them to the nearest hospital, even though they had nothing.

As soon as Yuko had said what had happened, the other children all came and congratulated her, like if it was the only thing to do. No one asked Haruna if she was hurt. They only talked to Yuko, the superstar who had saved someone. The teacher made them stop and took them to the hospital. In the car, there was nothing but silence. Haruna and Yuko just stared at each other for a minute, but knowing the shy girl would rather stay quiet, Yuko didn’t insist.

“She could at least be less cold with me…” She thought sadly. “I really think she’s cute… maybe the cutest amongst my friends…”

After the short examination by the doctor, the teacher didn’t take any chance and ask their parents to come take them. He didn’t want to bring them back to school since the other children would be even more excited.

They never spoke together again, even if Haruna owned her life to Yuko. Maybe they were just not at ease together… or maybe they just didn’t feel like talking together. What had happened was an accident, an accident only. They acted like if it had never happened. But truly, Haruna was really thankful to her comrade. She just didn’t feel like being the first one to talk to her, not after the way she had scared her last time. She didn’t have the intention of being so rude, but she would only allow her parents to be that close to her. It was just… another cute part of her shyness.

“Another beer here please!” The customer screamed.

“Coming!”

The restaurant was full. It wasn’t a chic restaurant, more like a bar, where customers could talk loudly, where everyone liked to drink and where there was a joyful atmosphere. In the middle of a passionate conversation, Yuko didn’t really pay attention to what was happening around their table. She had just being promoted in the company she worked in, and they celebrated her new nomination.

Many years had passed since this event. She had lost contact with her friends from this part of her life. Her popularity had been ephemera. Soon, she started working as a child actress before stopping suddenly after her family had some problems with media. She didn’t even remember the face of the girl she had saved years ago. She remembered she had thought she was cute, but it was the only thing she could remember. She didn’t even know why she had thought she was cute… it was just like an evidence, a sentence, prisoner of her soul. Now, she was an adult. She had a new life. She had responsibilities. She had everything. The only missing thing she was still looking for was love. Sure, there were some good guys at the place she worked. Sure, there were some potentials boyfriends among her friends… but she didn’t feel anything toward them. And it wasn’t like if marriage was her priority.

But she had to admit that, despite her nomination, her life was quite boring. There was nothing new. Nothing ever happened. Her world was the same. She was joyful and loved her life, but it was the same routine over and over again. She would do anything to have a special event popping out of nowhere. She wanted to meet new people, travel around the world, live like a celebrity for a day, fly… She had an endless list of things she wanted to do before dying, and though most of them were not realistic, she believed she could do it someday.

She was a dreamer.

“So, any plan for the future?”

She stared at her coworker and smiled. He was the one she liked the most. Never too serious, he knew how to make her smile even if the hardest times. If one guy had some chances with her, it was definitely him. Plus, he was great looking. However, she had “friendzoned” him, knowing she would never really love him the way he did.

“Eating?”

He smiled back.

“Of course! Another plate here, please!”

They were all enjoying themselves. Some songs were playing at the radio, and when the most popular song of the moment played, Yuko forgot about the fact that she was an adult. She started dancing in the middle of the restaurant, without caring if some people couldn’t handle her craziness. The place where she worked already knew how she was, so she was not scared of being fired about that.

The waiters and waitresses did look at her like she was a fool though.

“It’s AKB48!!! I love their songs!” She said happily as “Heavy Rotation” was playing at the radio.

Her friend, the “almost-perfect-potential-friendzoned” boyfriend joined her and they started dancing together as the chorus played. The other coworkers just looked at then, though laughing a lot.

“I want you~ I need you~ I love you~”

“Why do you like them so much?” Her friend asked.

“Their songs just make me feel better. They make me feel like I always have something to believe in! I wish I was part of the group! There are some really cute girls there! And I respect them a lot, especially their captain. I mean, have you seen the work she does! It’s like… Oh, and have you seen the relationship between the girls! I’m sure some are totally in love with others! I don’t care if it’s fanservice, it is really-”

And she kept talking, in front of a smiling guy. He loved how she would talk about AKB48 for eternity. He had heard those words so many times, but seeing Yuko so happy when she talked about it made him feeling like he could listen to her forever. He had to admit he liked AKB48 too. They had great songs and some girls really had talent. Of course, he thought, too, that some were really beautiful and cute. Seeing Yuko “fangirling/ that much, even more than he did, just amazed him.

Some others songs played and they kept dancing in the middle of the tables for a moment until a tall waitress asked them to stop.

“She’s boring.” Yuko pouted as she sat back at her table. “We were having fun! And it’s my favourite group, seriously!”

“Are you sure you don’t start to be drunk?”

“NO!” She yelled. “Look! I’m eating, I’m not even drinking now!”

As soon as her sentence was done, another plate of delicious food appeared in front of her magically. It was the same waitress who had asked them to stop because they disturbed the other customers.

“Fine, maybe she’s not that boring…” Yuko smirked as she started eating quickly. “It’s so delicious!”

While she was eating, she surprised herself as she realized she couldn’t stop looking at the strange waitress. She was tall, thin, cute, polite and her laugh, coming from the other side of the room, sounded beautiful to Yuko. She was dressed in a nice way despite the fact that the restaurant was quite normal. She, too, stared a minute at Yuko, and they both travelled back in the past as they swore this moment was familiar.

“She’s sooooo cute!” Her friend said.

“Don’t look at her, pervert!” Yuko joked, though she really meant those words.

“What?! You were doing the same!”

Yuko denied it saying that, because she was a girl, it was normal, that she wasn’t looking at her in a pervert way, that she was just looking at someone like she would do for anyone else… but she knew he was right. She was cute… even… sexy. She was the kind of girl Yuko could clearly imagine being part of her favourite group. Her eyes crossed hers for the second time of the night and she knew this situation was familiar. She just couldn’t remember where she had seen them. This woman… was just perfect. She was working, fine, but even if she didn’t wear make-up, even if she wasn’t perfectly dressed, even if it wasn’t the proper place, Yuko felt her heartbeat increased, just a little bit…

The reason why she hadn’t found anyone to love yet… was it because she had been looking at the wrong place all this time? Maybe she was just not looking at the right… gender. She had been blind by her beliefs that she could only be in love with a man… but what if it wasn’t right?

She looked once again at the waitress’ direction, only to find her talking with some other customers. She could see her clearly, and she knew she had never found someone like her. She was beautiful, pretty, gorgeous… Yuko knew it was insane, but she would suddenly be ready to give anything just to be able to taste her lips…

“Day dreaming again?” Her friend asked.

“No! I’m eating! See?!” She replied harshly as she took a HUGE part of the food.

While she tried to swallow her pride, she looked once again at “her” direction. The waitress was also looking intensely at her. Yuko froze. Those eyes… She recognized them. She could recognize them amongst thousand… but then, she started choking.

She coughed a little at the start, but soon, she realized she couldn’t breathe at all. She was choking… she coughed, moved her arms, asking for help. She shivered, thinking it might be the last thing she would do. The air was surrounding her, yet not even one little particle of oxygen would join her lung. She was literally dying in this stupid and ridiculous way!

She felt trapped in her own body. She felt like there was nothing she could do to get freedom again. She didn’t want to die yet! Not when she had finally found what she had been looking for! She was prisoner of this physical burden… She couldn’t swallow, she couldn’t breathe, she couldn’t even see clearly around her as everything went blurred. Her friend tried to save her, but it didn’t work. She felt many people slapping her back, but it was the wrong way, and she hated them for hurting her even more.

She felt like she could die, not because of the food, but because of the shame of this situation. She didn’t want the waitress to see her in this… humiliating situation.

As her eyes started to close due to the lack of air, she felt a soft touch on her. Someone was wrapping her with their arms. She felt good in these arms… Even if was going to die, she felt the warm of the body right behind her made her feel really good. Then… it hurt. She felt a hard punch in her stomach, right next to the diaphragm. She felt like she had some broken bones in her chest. She still couldn’t breathe and this time, it hurt even more as the person behind her started again.

“She’s breathing!” Someone screamed. “Call the hospital!”

Yuko had never wanted air that much. She breathed like there was no tomorrow, ignoring the crowd around her just to get some oxygen in her blood. She was covered by sweat. She had never been so afraid of dying.

She closed her eyes and lay on the floor for a moment. She could still see stars flying around her head.

“Are you alright?” A cute, yet worried voice asked.

Yuko opened her eyes slowly just to face the waitress she had been staring at all night. There were two centimetres of distance between them.

“Cute… an angel…” Yuko thought as the waitress moved back, visibly reassured that she was going to be fine.

“That was so cool!” Yuko’s friend said.

“You saved me… Thank you very much!” Yuko said as she bowed politely once she was able to stand on her feet.

Everyone was surrounding the waitress by question. Only Yuko’s coworkers ask her if she was fine. They made her sit despite her insistence of wanting to talk to the woman who had saved her. It seemed to be the exact opposite situation of what had happened years ago. Yuko’s eyes were totally glued at the woman. She couldn’t move. It soon became uncomfortable to her and she asked to talk to her in private, which the waitress accepted, impatient to leave this piece where everyone couldn’t stop looking at them.

“Thank you…” Yuko said as they were alone.

The waitress smiled politely, like she would do with anyone from the restaurant.

“It was nothing. It was only a way to thank you for saving me before.”

“I knew… it was you…”

The two women stared at each other like they used to do before. It was faith for them to meet again, especially in these circumstances. Yuko had saved her life before… and now it was the opposite. But they had totally forgotten about it until today… Was it their destiny to meet?

“Like you said, you’re not going to die now. It seems heaven will have to wait for you to come there…” Haruna smirked. “I remember everything now… what a meeting. I didn’t expect to see you again.”

“No really?!” Yuko was super excited. “I can’t believe it! You remember me! You even remember what I told you! I’m so happy! You’re Haruna, right? I knew it since I started looking at you in the restaurant!”

She was totally over reacting. Maybe she just couldn’t stand being next to the cutest girl she had ever met in her life, but in any case, Haruna’s character was still the same. She had grown in a beautiful way, and Yuko felt like she couldn’t let her go this time.

“You’re strange…” Haruna said slowly. “And you’re lying! There’s no way you would have recognized me!”

“Really? I knew it, because you’re cuter now… No, wait, you’re really beautiful!” Yuko said as Haruna frowned, not used by this familiar tone when they had never been friendly together. “I mean it! Don’t be afraid of my words… I really think you are.”

They had always ignored each other after the incident… Why was Yuko acting like they had been best friends?! It annoyed Haruna a little bit, though she liked the fact that Yuko was almost talking to her like she was a model. For once, she felt a bit superior to the girl she had admired secretly in her childhood.

“In any case, I have to go back to work now. I’m glad I saved you. You scared me.”

Yuko flinched. She didn’t want her to leave her now that she had found her! And it was sure faith! It couldn’t just be a random meeting when they were related this way in the past! She really meant those words. She really thought she was beautiful. She really… even though they had just met again and they weren’t that close, she really felt something special in her heart when they eyes would meet. There was no way she could just go back to her table and do like if nothing happened. If the present was alike to the past, then it was because she had the chance to start again and to create something new.

“Can I have your number?” She asked, insisting. “It’s just… I want to keep in touch… I think we could become great friends.”

And maybe more, who knew. Yuko now knew why she had never fallen in love for real before. She knew why she couldn’t fall in love with her closest boy friends when they were so nice with her. It was a damn evidence she had never paid attention to… but Haruna’s presence had light up everything in her mind.

“Please?” She repeated. “Don’t tell me you don’t think our meeting isn’t special! You saved me! You saved my life! I did the same before!”

Yuko had not changed at all. Always excited to meet new people, always sociable, always happy… Even Haruna knew it. She had recognized her funny character… Haruna had changed too. Not only was she a beautiful woman now, but her personality had changed too. She was open to everything and anyone’s ideas. She liked to hang out with her friends, and she was not alone all the time like she used to be. She had learned to open her heart. And her inner voice told her that she, too, wanted to meet Yuko again, in another context.

“Fine…” Haruna sighed, though smiling.

They exchanged numbers and when they were about to go back in the main room, Yuko couldn’t help saying:

“You know, I really do think that you’re cuter… I would marry you right away if I were a man.”

This funny yet serious sentence made Haruna laughed and blushed.

“Then, I’m lucky you’re a girl…” Haruna said awkwardly.

“What?! But two girls can get together too! Don’t worry about that! We’re meant to be together!” Yuko said happily. “I’ll find a way, you’ll see!”

“What?! But-”

But the woman was already back in the main room, leaving a speechless Haruna behind her. She didn’t really mean what she had just said, right? She didn’t, RIGHT?! They were not even friends, how come she could already think this way?! That was way too fast for the poor waitress who just didn’t know what to think anymore.

“Meant to be together? What was that?!” She thought as she received a text.

“Come back soon! There are a lot of customers and I want to see you while I’m eating!”

Haruna sighed… Was it really a good idea to give her number to this crazy woman? Though… she had to admit she wanted to be her friend too… She started walking to the room when her phone vibrated a second time. She sighed again, louder. She started regretting it already.

“I miss you already!!!”

She frowned. It was a very bad idea indeed… but she enjoyed this attention. When she walked in the main room, coming back and hiding her cell phone, she did her best to avoid Yuko’s eyes on her while she was working. However, she soon felt that she couldn’t resist the tension for too long. She resisted, trying to be busy as much as she could, but as the restaurant was slowly becoming empty, she realized she couldn’t avoid her forever. The group was still at their table, and even at the very end of the night, they stayed, talking and laughing. Not once did Haruna look at them. It was probably the hardest thing she had ever had to do, and she couldn’t believe the power Yuko had on her, a few hours after their meeting.

When the place closed, she felt relieved. She had managed to avoid her the whole time. She had managed to ask someone to take the table at her place. She had managed to ignore the constant vibration of her cell phone in her pocket, though curiosity killed her.

She was about to go home when someone jumped on her as soon as her feet went outside.

“Finally!!!” An excited voice said. “I was waiting for you!”

No. Way.

“Are you stalking me?!” Haruna protested, thinking it was a really bad idea to accept Yuko’s proposition to become friends.

“I’m not! It’s normal to protect my future wife!” She declared proudly in front of a troubled woman.

Future wife? Future wife?!?

“What?! But I’m not going to-”

“Of course, we will start to be friends, but you will learn to know me and I know we will have a stronger relationship. Plus, I know that I don’t need to know you more than now. I really think you’re- Oh, is it your normal clothes? You’re so cute! Let me take a picture! Why aren’t you smiling?! Please! I’ll leave you alone after, I promise! Please!”

As Yuko continued her speech, Haruna didn’t know how to act. She had never been friend with someone like… like her! How should she act? Should she just smile? Should she pretend to be excited too? Should she ignore her?!

The last point was the best idea to her. She started walking in the opposite direction, rolling her eyes, though trying to hide a small smile at the corner of her lips.

“Wait for me!”

She saw Yuko literally running toward her and screamed.

“Are you crazy?!” She screamed as she started to run away, only to be followed by a laughing woman behind her.

She ran as fast as she could… but slowly, the craziness of the situation joined her and she started laughing too.

“Stop running!” She heard Yuko yelling.

“If you want to be my friend… You’ll have to catch me” She thought, though Yuko’s energy was enough to make her believe she was going to catch her in the next few minutes.

Maybe Yuko’s appearance… would be enough to bring a bit more fun in her life now…

“Got you!” She heard Yuko’s voice whispering in her ear. “Now you can’t escape from me anymore!”

Maybe…

The End

EndNote (They're back yeah!! XD): I don't believe in Heaven or God or whatever. It's just the concept of the story. No religion war, please  XD
EndNote 2: It's been a LONG time I haven't written and this is actually the very first thing I wrote when I started writing after a 5 months break, so of course, IT'S NOT PERFECT, and it is like... a practice XD I hope you enjoyed though. I think the three OneShot will have some sad parts... but happy ending. The last One Shot (madness) I wrote was quite intense. I need a break from all this depressed atmosphere. Love is great, people  :heart:
EndNote3: This OS is inspired from a real life event (not mine of course though it would have been quite nice O_O)

Happy new year in advance!!! LET'S ALL BE HAPPY FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Don't drink too much  :grin: And don't worry too much about life guys, we'll die on 2012, December 21 LOL  XD #Can'tWaitToSeeEveryonePanickingAtThePretendingEndOfTheWorld

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dynamic Duo - Go Back