JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Koi no Bububun

Author Topic: Moe's OS Collection 『あつみなの絆は永遠』 The Officer I Fell In Love 140104  (Read 81354 times)

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
OHMYGAWD! Acchan, ILOVEYOU! [For being Naughty.] :P and, I demand the full version. LOL. But, It's Impossible, anyway.
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
Hi guys. Here is my new fic. Hope you like it and please leave some comments and share your thought about my fic  :thumbup its a lil bit long, enjoy

Intertwined Star

“Huee….hueee…” there was a girl who cried not long from my house. I stopped right behind her  and I squatted next to her.

“Hi, cutie. What’s wrong?” I asked as my hand stroked her long hair. She turned to look at me then her right hand pointed to a high tree not long from we stood. There was a red balloon stuck on top of it. Looked like this girl cried over her balloon.

“I will try to take it for you.” I said as I smile.

“Neechan, can you do it? That is quite high for you to climb.” In sob, that girl was asking.

I couldn’t help but smile back to her, I poked her soft cheek and she blushed.

“Please close your eyes.”

She tilted her head as she showed a confusion.

“Close your eyes and do not peek before I ask you to open them.” The girl finally nodded and immediately closed her small brownie eyes.

Just for some seconds, I asked her to open her eyes.

“Open them..” as the girl opened both of her eyes, she could see what on my hand was. Her balloon. She looked so happy then took it from my hand.

“That was fast!! How could you do that?!” asked the girl in curious.

“Haha…. It is a secret.” I put my point finger on my lip and winked at her. The girl kept laughing and didn’t bother to ask again since she has got what she wanted. She waved at me as she continued walking and playing with her balloon. I couldn’t help but smile to myself.

I didn’t stand there for long as my feet came to drag me to school. Usually, I prefer to walk to take bus since my school wasn’t that far, but today err yesterday also, I started to take bus. I did that only to meet her.

I got into the bus and it was still filled by few people. My eyes looked for her, but weird it was the first time she had not come, yet. Maybe she was sick? I started to think negatively as I couldn’t find her. She must be alright, that was what I tell myself.

“CHOTTO!!!” a voice came from outside as the bus started to leave. I looked out from the window and a smile formed on my face. That was her voice. The bus had stopped and she got in to the bus. In the bus, she tried to catch from some air as I could see her body was sweating. Then she rose up her head and our eyes met. DEG! I went panic because it was the first time our eyes met!

“Hi, Maeda-san…” she greeted me and I froze. Why I felt so happy when she greeted me today?

“H….Hi….” I stuttered.

“Eh? What happened? You sounded so nervous?”

“Eh? No...” I looked away, try to hide my pinky face. She walked closer to me and I couldn’t control my heart beat. She passed me and sat on the nearer seat. I didn’t know how to act and I just end up standing there. Ugh, I want to sit!

“Don’t you want to sit? Here…” she asked me to sit next to her. I looked at her and she just smiled to me. I followed what she asked me to, well I wanted to sit next to her though so it was not a big problem to me, but why my heart won’t stop beating? Arghh

Finally we arrived at school and I ended up walking together with her. It was the first time! First time!!!! We walked to the classroom and the class would start for another couple of minutes.

“Hoi, Atsuko…” I turned around as I saw she called me. She called me by my first name!! “…can I just call you like that?”

I bit my lip and tried to control my heart beat, I nodded at the same time. “Cool! So please call me by my first name as well.” She smiled.

“Al…alright. Mi…Minami..”

“That’s better.” She smiled, and I went blush.

“Ano….” She looked at me sharply and walked closer. BADDUMP, BADDUMP. I felt my heart beat so fast. “….I saw it.” She said.

I tilted my head, didn’t understand what she meant. She smiled once again and repeated what she said to me.

“This morning I saw it. You and balloon.”

Now I am dead. She saw everything! What I am gonna do now?!

“That was amazing! How could you do that? I mean, you move something eventhough you didn’t touch them! That was great!” she explained.

Looked like I couldn’t hide it anymore. She found it herself. Now I must be worried whether she would tell other people about it. I felt a bit afraid since this power was kinda weird and might be someone would take some advantages from me. First of all, I should find a way how to prevent Minami to tell people about it.

“Don’t worry, Atsuko. I won’t tell to other. It is our secret!” she winked. Should I thank god or herself. I felt relieved a bit, but still I shouldn’t keep my guard down.

~Break Time~

“Wanna have lunch together?”

“Sure.” Quick replied by me. Of course I would say yes since this was my first time having lunch together with her!

Minami led me to roof top and as usual I got my bento with me and she just brought a simple sandwich inside her lunch box.

“Are you always eating that?” I asked.

“Hum..” she nodded as she ate a piece from its bread.

“You should have to eat some healthy foods.” I advised. She came and took a look to my bento.

“Like that?” she pointed at my lunch. “No! I mean, those are a lot of my dislike foods! Vegetables! Arrgghhh!!!” I saw her sandwich and there were no any vegetables detected. I chuckled.

“I like eating vegetables, of course my favorite is tomato.” I said as I showed her a quiet big shaped of tomato from my bento and she went like, ‘Geezzz’

“You like it that much? That is tasteless.”

“No….It’s good. You’ve got to try it.”

Surprisingly she quickly ate the tomato I showed her before. She coughed after giving some bites but she didn’t throw it out.

“Mou~ Taste so bad~” she commented.

“You ate my tomato~ moreover that is the bigger one and I actually saved it for later…”

“EH? Gomen Atsuko! Gomen!”

“Haha no worries…”

“I think should try to eat some more.” She said.

“You want some? Come here, I will feed you~”

“Okaaay~” she came closer and our arms touched each other. My heart when thump thump crazily as my face turned red. I took one of beans and gave it to her. Minami ate everything I gave her, though she said she dislike vegetables therefore she could eat it all. She kept staying closer and waiting for me to give her another vegetable, it was totally weird as she kept coming closer. Once she glanced at me with serious look, and I avoided her eyes and took some vegetables, suddenly Minami pressed her soft lips on mine. I was quiet shocked with her sudden action but can’t resist as I wanted to kiss her as well. She put her right hand behind my head and kept pulling me and looking for another deep kiss. My heart went crazier as she licked my lip up. There was the time when I came to reply her kiss and we both kissed in passion.

After what happened between us, our bond kept increasing. We went to have lunch together, went home together, whatever we did always together. Somehow I felt so happy.

“Atsuko, about your power…” she started speaking. “…how could you get that kind of power?”

“I am not sure.” I played with her hair as she slept on my lap. “…when I was kid, I used to play around lake near my house. Suddenly a light appeared on the sky and it went toward me so fast. After that I woke up and I was in my room, my parents were there. I found my power when I tried to reach my shoes on the locker.”

“Hah? Why did you put your shoes on the place which was out of your reach?”

“It was not me. I was used to get bullied you know. They put it there so that I couldn’t take it.”

“What? If I have become your friend at that time, I would definitely protect you and teach them some lessons.”

I just smiled. “Can you see future?” she asked.

“I guess not. I only can move thing.”

“Oh I see…” there was a pause between us. “Atsuko….come here…” she put her left hand behind my head and pulled it closer. Then our lips press each other for many times.

She asked me to come to her house today.

“Ojama shimasu~” I got inside and put my shoes off. She held my hand, we passed her living room as I saw there was a piano. Wow Minami played piano. That was awesome. Now we were in her room.

“This is my room!” she smiled to me. I walked to the nearest table as I saw her photo with someone. I grabbed it and looked at the guy who stood next to her.

“That is my big bro. We don’t live together, but he lives nearby. Sometime he comes here and gives me some money and foods.”

“Oh I see… ah btw you play piano? I saw one in your living room.”

“It’s my bro. I don’t play piano. It’s a bit hard.”

“How romantic your brother is.”

“Eee? What?” she showed her smirk and then pushed me to the bed. She came closer and pinned both of my hands, she was at top. “You like my brother huh Atsuko?” she smirked.

“Hee….Why did you ask? Jealous?” I chuckled.

“Jealous? Me? Nah~”

“Ow really? Don’t you think I will fall for your brother later maybe?”

“I don’t think so…”

“How could you be so sure about it? We can’t guess human’s feeling.” I started teasing her.

“Of course I am sure coz…You will always love me, right?”

“Hm…. I can’t guarantee…”

“What did you say?” she tickled me and I burst out some laughs.

“Minami! Stop! Stop!!”

“I wont~” then she kept tickling me.

“Alright! Alright! Haha….”

“The answer?”

“I always love you~ Happy now?” I felt Minami’s hands stopped moving. Her hand moved to my chin and rose my face up to look at her. She showed her smirk again and she kissed me gently. She pinned both of my hands with one of her hands. As still kissing, she unbuttoned my uniform and her hand travelled around inside.

“Mou~ let my hands off ~”

“Yada…” she said as she sealed my lip off with her soft one. It is right on my chest and at the same time my heart was pounding. It must be so embarrassing when she found out about it. She started squeezing my breast smoothly as I let out a small moan inside her mouth as we were still kissing.

“Mi…Minami~ Don’t…”

“I want to know how my girlfriend sounds like…” she smirked.

“Hentai!”

As I said that, she immediately licked my chin and again she squeezed my breast for the second time. I tried so hard to not let any single sound out from my mouth by biting my lip as I thought that was so embarrassing. But Minami thought the other way as if she wanted to hear the sound of satisfaction of mine as she started rubbing my thigh up and down, then moved her hand to my stomach and licked up my collarbone.

“Don’t ever try to hold it. I want to hear you~ Just say it out, Atsuko, so that I know whether my touching can satisfy you or not.”

“What are you saying, baka!!!”

“You heard it clearly babe. Nee, let me hear you…” she licked my lower lip as her hand was touching my breast. Alright, I still can hold myself. I smelled something as she smirked and continued kissing my collarbone. Now both of her hands were on my breast and she started squeezing it slowly as she sucked my neck. I really hated it when I enjoyed her touch, couldn’t hold it anymore and I ended up moaning in joy. She kept groping it and licking it up as she wanted to hear me so bad.

“Mi-Minami….Mou~~”

“No…not yet.” She kept doing the same even harder followed by my unstoppable moan.

“Atsuko…..Your voice is seducing me~ I want to taste you more.” She put my uniform off as she finished unbuttoning it all and threw it away. “Let’s make memorable night.”

Even in a very embarrassing situation like this, I smiled at her. I pulled her down and we shared for another kiss.

~censor~~censor~~censor~~censor~~censor~~censor~~censor~~censor~~censor~~censor~

Here is for you, Atsuko

Ah! What is it?

It is intertwined star. Nobody can separate them unless the owner got separated from his/her lover

Eh? Really? Where did you get it?

Stranger on the street.

I felt my head a bit hurt. What was that I just saw? Was it a dream? Itai~

“Oh, you’re awake. Did I wake you up?” I looked at the person next to me. She smiled at me and gave me a morning kiss on forehead.

“I think I just had a dream and my head hurt.”

“Oh really? What dream?”

“I am not sure. I can’t recall it.”

“You look like sleeping beauty Atsuko. I kept looking at you during your sleep.” She smiled.

“Did you do something to me while sleeping?”

“I really wanted to but you sleep in sound, I am afraid I would wake you up.” She chuckled.

Then she moved closer to me. She moved her body slowly under the bed cover which covered both of our naked bodies. She stopped when our body was touching each other. She rested her head on my shoulder, and we got our hands intertwined each other.

“You’re going home soon?”

“Ehm, yeah. My mother must be worried although I informed her yesterday I stayed at your house.”

“Okay. I understand. Will you come again?”

“Of course I will.” I smiled. She extended her hand and placed it on my chin. She made me to turn to look at her.

“I love you, Atsuko..”

“I do too…”

We then shared passion kiss in the morning, covered by bed cover and naked. It looked like recalling what we did last night.

“Let me accompany you until station.” She said. As I finish putting my uniform on, I walked to living room followed by her.

“Don’t worry, Minami. I will be fine.”

“Ah wait!” Minami ran to her room and back with something on her hand.

“Here is for you, Atsuko”

“Ah! What is it?”

“It is intertwined star. Nobody can separate them unless the owner got separated from his/her lover”

“Eh? Really? Where did you get it?” I asked as I took it from her.

“I met stranger on the street and he gave me this.”

DEG. Why did I think I have experienced this conversation before?

“Tadaima..” I looked at the door and I saw a figure, a tall man with formal suit and looked….a bit exhausted and pale.

“Okaeri, oniisan.” Greeted Minami.

“Ah, I am home, Minami-chan. Aaree?” he then looked at me.

“H-hi, I am Maeda Atsuko. Nice to meet you.”

“She is my friend. Yesterday we had task from teacher so that she slept over.”

“Oh I see. Hi, I am Takahashi Yamato. Minami’s brother. Nice to meet you too, Atsuko-chan.” He smiled. I didn’t understand but got blushed. Minami’s brother was really an ikemen.

“Alright….alright….stop right there.” Minami clapped her hands. “… Atsuko let me accompany you until front gate.” I nodded.

“Don’t fall for my brother.” She pouted.

“Eh? No of course.” I chuckled. “But you’re bro is quite handsome.”

“At~su~ko…”

“Haha….He is handsome, but that is not the reason I might fall for him though. Only you I love, Minami.” I smiled.

“Hai, go home go home. You make me wanna kiss you right now. Its dangerous if someone spot us.” She pushed me off.

“Okay. Bye~”

On the way to the bus station, I grabbed my bag and looked for my phone. I wanted to call my mother to help her buy something at market since I would pass it on the way home, but I couldn’t find it.

“It must be at Minami’s house.” I decided to go back and headed to Minami’s house. In front of her house, I tried to ring the door bell but nobody came out. The gate wasn’t locked though. She was out to combini I think so that she didn’t lock it. I stuck in the main door as it was locked.

“I think it’s okay I use it here.” I just needed to stare at the door and, ‘KLIK’ it was unlocked. I opened the door and headed to Minami’s house.

“Hm?” I stopped as I saw the door was almost close. I heard a voice coming from there and my heart raced. I stepped slowly and took a peek from where I stood. I was surprised as what I saw. Minami….there….with her brother. Naked. Hugging each other, kissing each other.

What the fuck?! What was she doing there? With….her brother?! I needed to go but my feet didn’t move. They were stuck. Damn it. When I stepped backward, my bag fall and it made a sound. The edge of Minami’s eyes were looking at me and she looked shocked seeing me standing there.

“Atsuko?” she said as I looked away and ran. “Atsuko!! Wait!!” I could hear she called my name but I didn’t bother to stop and I just kept running. I ran and ran, I didn’t care other saw me strangely since I was running while crying a lot.

“Minami….how could you do that to me? How could you…” I kept saying that while running. “Hidoi yo…” I kept running and running until I couldn’t continue and stopped at somewhere. I caught some breathes and looked up to the sky. My tears kept rolling down and it won’t stop. “Hik…Minami, you’re so cruel…hik…” I said in sob. I noticed that something fell from my pocket and I took a look at it. That was the intertwined start she gave me before. I took it and examined it. Something different. Yeah, it was separated. I bit my lower lip so that my tears will stop rolling down.

It is intertwined star. Nobody can separate them unless the owner got separated from his/her lover

“Minami…..” Couldn’t help but cry as I held that star tighter.

I skipped school, my phone was at Minami’s house so of course she couldn’t reach me. I felt relieved since she couldn’t look for me as she didn’t know where my house was. I told my mother to not tell anybody about me. I knew she was worried but I couldn’t tell her what’s wrong.  Glad that she understood.

Some days passed and I decided to go to school. Well, I left my bag at Minami’s house so I came to school without bringing anything. Who cares? I just only needed to sit in the class, listen to teacher, I could borrow some pens and papers to my classmates though.

I found out a piece of paper on my table and it said, “Meet me at laboratory.” I took it from my table and threw it to the bin. I knew that must be Minami. I looked around class but no signal of her. I bet she skipped class today.

Already 4 pm and I didn’t bother to meet her at lab as I kept going to the shoes locker. There, I saw my bag in front of my locker. I took it and looked inside, my phone was there, it was complete nothing lost. My heart was racing as I could feel her presence there. I immediately changed my shoes and headed back to avoid Minami once she showed up. I was late. She was there, blocking my way.

“I need to explain.”

“What can you explain?” I was pretty shocked I sounded so cold. “Nothing you can explain. Get off my way.”

“Atsuko please listen to me.” She held my hand so tight and I quickly swept it away. “Atsuko….I beg you.”

“Wrong. It is all wrong. I am such a fool. It is all wrong!! Get off!!” I tried to get away from her, but she stood there and blocked my way. After that she grabbed both of my hands and forcibly kissed me. I tried to fight her, to push her back but I failed. Minami was too strong. She pinned both of my hands and attached our body to the locker. She kept kissing me, pushing me so hard. I couldn’t move anymore since behind me was locker. I let out some tears and it made her to stop her kiss.

“I am sorry.” She said as looking down.

“What did you do with your brother last time? Why did you do that to me, Minami?” I said as I cried. She wiped my tears so gently but her mouth was locked, she couldn’t give any answer.

“I don’t know if I can explain it well to you, but something you need to know….I love you.”

“Don’t say a word ‘love’ that easy!” I shouted at her. “A person like you, don’t even know what love is! You are playing with it instead! You’re making joke of my feeling!”

“No. I am serious, I love you. Nobody else, but you. Trust me…”

“How could I trust you after what you have done to me? Let me go, please…” I begged her to let my hands free. She looked so sad though. Why she was the one who felt sad? It should be me, not her. She moved closer again and kissed me softly, no force, no rough, it was so smooth and so gentle. The kiss that I liked from her. The kiss that I really missed. I didn’t even have power to resist, to push her back, all I could do just to feel her kiss. I kissed her back after that and she tilted her head a bit and tried to have good spot to kiss me. I felt her hands on mine had loosen a bit, then slowly they moved around my waist and got wrapped around it. I also extended my arms and wrapped it around her neck. We continued kissing each other in passion, with love, and my heart couldn’t stop beating. Our kiss turned into deep one as she slip her tongue in and started a battle inside.

Some scenes passed in my mind, where Minami kissed her brother in passion. I realized it then I quickly pushed her.

“It couldn’t be happening.” I said.

“We love each other.” She added.

“You betrayed me. I couldn’t forgive you.”

She sighed, “Okay…” she pulled my hand and force me to follow her.

“What are you doing?! Let me off!”

“I won’t. This is for the last time.”

She dragged me to her house. She locked the door and she pushed me to the couch. I fell on it as she climbed on me.

“Please Atsuko. Love me for the last time.” She said as she kissed my hand.

“Last time?”

“I will move and transfer to new school. Away from you.” She added as she unbuttoned my uniform.

How could you do that? After hurting me, you go away? Leaving me with this feeling I had for you? How cruel you are! I can’t say those to her right away, why should I? I can’t clearly see that she loves me or not. She said she did, but what did she do with her brother then? That was unacceptable and unforgivable.

Now what am I doing here? For the last time? Is that okay for me? Is that really okay to let her go and leaving everything like this? Should I?

I felt something wet touched my chest. I looked up as I saw her crying. That was Minami’s tears. It was my first time seeing her crying like this, in this situation. Why did you cry? You shouldn’t be the one who felt sad, you seem not that have much burden on you, but why you cried? It was confusing.

She came closer to my ears and whispered something, “Atsuko…I love you so much.” Then she sucked my ear lobe her hand caressed my cheek. She planted some kisses on my cheek, chin, and my nose. Then it came to my lips and she sucked it.

That night we had spent before was like recalling again. I enjoyed every part of my body which was touched by her, we both enjoyed it. Moaning in pain, in joy, it just sounded so sweet, coz it loved that we made. At least this was for last time. I hoped I could manage to forget her later.

Brother, are you kidding?

No I am not. My life would end in some months. Doctors told me to stay at hospital for whole times after this.

Uso…

Minami-chan…. (he hugs Minami) Can I hug you tonight?

What? Brother what are you saying? (Pushing her brother)

Ah… I am sorry Minami-chan. Please just forget about it. I should know it, you’re the only sister of mine. I shouldn’t do that…

(Minami keeps staring at her brother)

Okay. Let’s do it.

Eh?

(Minami comes closer) You are brother whom I proud of. I admire you… (Minami smiles)

Minami-chan… (Her brother is crying as he hugs Minami)

I opened my eyes and woke up quickly. I felt my head hurt and I looked around. I was at Minami’s house. Seem like nobody was here. I think Minami has gone. Again, what image I got? Minami and her brother? Her brother was dying right now? What was that actually? Was that a dream? I held my head since it really hurt.

Your life wouldn’t stand long. Sorry we can’t help much (A doctor talks to Minami’s brother)

Thanks Doc for everything you did to me so that I could survive for some more times.

“Itai!” I shouted as the image disappeared. After blinking for some times, I realized that I could see past. That might be the time when her brother spoke to doctor. And the day I saw Minami and her brother. OMG, I am so stupid. Minami wasn’t wrong. She did that because he was her brother, Minami just only wanted to make her brother happy until the rest of his time. No love involved, only affection relationship between brother and sister.

I saw something on the table and I took it. It was the start which separated from mine. Minami kept it. I couldn’t help but cry whole time. Minami has gone, I didn’t even know anything where she might go. I still can’t control my power, I still don’t know how to see future and past. She also left her phone on the table. My feeling was complicated. I hated her because she didn’t tell me about it. I cried a lot to express my complicated feeling, I was angry, I was upset, I was sad, I was a fool, and I wanted to meet Minami so bad. I held the star so tight and I felt my body trembling. PATTS!

“Whoa!!” I fell on top of someone as I felt my back was in pain.

“Something wrong miss?” a driver asked from front as he couldn’t turn away coz he needed to concentrate.

“No-nothing sir. I am fine.” That figure said. “Atsuko, what are you doing here?!” she asked almost in shock, well fully shocked. Who wouldn’t be when someone suddenly fell from top? Thanks it was at night so nobody in bus except us at back.

“Minami, why you didn’t tell me earlier about your brother?”

“Hah?”

“Your brother is dying right? Why you didn’t tell me?!”

“You know? How could you know?”

“I could see past.”

“You just did teleportation, didn’t you?”

“Maybe I did, I didn’t know. I held this…” I showed her the star.

“Ah, I brought yours…” Minami showed my star that she brought. “Btw, where is your skirt?!” she asked in shocked.

“Did you forget you put it off?”

“At least, you should put it on before doing teleportation!”

“It was all sudden. I didn’t have time for that.” She chuckled. “I can’t forgive you, Minami…”

“Well…” she looked down, “It’s okay if you can’t forgive me.”

“I can’t forgive you if you still want to go.” We were both in silent. “….take my hand, and lets go home. Together.” I smiled. She shed tears as she nodded and reached my hand. PATTS we travelled again.

We fell on top of Minami’s bed. She became my pillow this time.

“Gomen, Minami…” I wanted to wake up, but stopped by her.

“It’s okay. I give you chance to be on top…” she smirked.

“Ouh…I hope you won’t regret it, Minami.”

“Of course not. It must be fun. Shall we start?”

“As you wish…” I pressed my lip against hers and messed her hair up. “I love you, Minami…”

“I love you too, Atsuko…”

And at that night, we made another memorable and unforgettable night together.

FIN

'Any comment?

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Flean

At first when I'm start reading..  :luvluv1: AtsuMina.. lovey dovey moment..  :nya: bed scene got me..  :on bleed:

then come the unexpected scene!! WTF!!! :mon wtf: Minami WHAT!!! :mon closeup: did she just.. :grr: ...brother?? :stunned:

and I go.. What kind of crazy fic is this!! :mon barf: WTF is going on here!!!!!!  :mon mad: WHAT!!! JUST WHAT!!!!  :mon fire:  the brother! just go and die!!!  :mon headbang: just WTF he was thinking!!!  :on voodoo: and I was :temper: all throughout the fic until Acchan suddenly landed on Taka..lol.. :on lol:

when they continue with the *ehem2* scene..  :mon bleed2: I felt much better..  :mon fyeah:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:47:10 PM by Flean »

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
I don't know what to say. You are a genius. You are one of the best writers here and I really look up to you. I admire you. I'm in love with you. LOL (not in that way) :D
Back to the fic.........
The story is the same like the anime (forgot the name). A really good anime and you took that story and made it.......... bestseller LOL. But I'm sorry but when I imagined Takamina with a guy doing you know what I almost puked LOL :nervous.
We all know that Takamina does NOT like guys (she said it herself so...) LOL
And the scenes....OMG so HOT!!!!!! :bleed eyes: And at the same time really beautiful and sweet and HOT! LOL :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love your stories. If writing ATSUMINA fics was a job you would be so rich LOL. :lol:
Great job! UPDATE soon!!!  :heart: :deco:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
WHAT?! MINAMI IS DOING WHAT WITH THAT GUY?!!!  :mon fire: unforgivable unforgivable!!
Oh well, he is gonna die soon...  :mon nyah:
But I wish I could  :mon zoom: :mon kungfu: :mon woo: :mon worklate: him (sorry for being a little bit out of control)
At least my Atsumina got together  :mon squee:
The story was great  :mon thumb: and those scenes of Atsumina  :mon blood:
Thank you for your update  :mon cute:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
I can't explain my feelings moe.. it was mixed..
The fic has a complete feeling..

The funny thing is while I'm concentrating reading your fic..
my sister noticed me smiling, she says I'm inlove..
YES ITS TRUE!! This fic is ohh gahhh can't explain it.. I bow you for this really..

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
i love this!!!! all the emotions and feeling ....i can feel them all!!!! :thumbsup
i want the censored too but it's okay... hehehe :grin:

i want an epilouge!!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
the brother`s part was so confusing.. but.. interesting..

atsumina!!!!!!!!!! love it

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
the brother`s part was so confusing.. but.. interesting..

atsumina!!!!!!!!!! love it

I agree with you, I can't really imagine that thing happening and they are siblings for god sake!! NO TAKAMINAAAAA!!! Seriously I was a bit confused on that, even when you tell us it's all just because he's dying, that guy argh why can't he just find another woman to do that!! NO NOT YOUR SISTER!!!! GAAAH LOL!  :mon fire: :mon slapself:

Though all in all the story was great playing with powers and all. Hee, it's interesting.. I love how they ended up being together as always, but yeah it's the brother-sister thing that made it so complicated and somehow not so good on my eyes while reading it. wahahah just my opinion though.. (dont mind me)   :on cloudeye:

Offline Kiiz

• Oshi:Atsuko Ship:Atsumina!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
minami did that with her brother... :stunned:

Kizame@Tumblr
**Postpone:: Atsumina Birthday fic,, I'm really busy.. gomen ne..

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
@Flean : Isn't that interesting? Thank you for reading!  :grin: I hope you can finish your *ehem2 fic as well. I can't wait to read it!
@TakaminaBG : Thanks for reading  :grin: wow I think nobody will notice that anime, lol you watched it? The title is the same as my Fic title :) but of course I changed some plots lol Thank you for loving me! I accept it  :love:
@Ichikawa :  :nervous me also got angry when I wrote that part lol You could kill him for AtsuMina's shippers here  :grin: thanks for reading.
@Miayaka : Are you in love with my story? lol next time, just make sure to lock your door when you're going to read some fics  :grin: these days' fics are more dangerous lol
@axel0048 : Thank you for reading!  :heart: Sorry can't grant your wish about that censored part  :grin:
@Haruko & Keisthename :  :nervous can't help, since its only by that why I could show the conflict. hehe The story will be much more interesting I think  :grin: btw thank you for reading!
@Kiiz : Yep  :nervous Thank you for reading!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
The atsumina moments were great especially the bed scene *ahem* ^^
But wtf!!!!!! Her brother?!!!!! Wanna kill him!!!!

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
I actually feel that the part about Takamina and her brother is...unrealistic to say the least. And no I'm not blaming you or anything moe-san XD, it's just that this is the first time that I've read this type of relationship between a brother and a sister, and I mean a pair of tue siblings biologically, not the kind where one is adopted or that they're step-siblings. Usually when things like that happen (i.e., health problems) the sister would just offer a shoulder to her brother or consoling him and taking care of him, not like :nervous

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
I know that anime to!!
Cool!!
Moe-san!good job!!
Update more!i mean MORE!!

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
Moechii~ Your fic is sooo good~
The atsumina moment are really cute (and hot sometimes >//<)
Acchan's power are cool too and the part with the brother is like in a drama ! I like it so much :k-wink:

Your OS make my heart beat so much  :tama-heart:
Thank you !!  :luvuluvu:

See you~

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
please continue your fanfic
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
 :rock:
sorry It was supposed to be on Acchan's bdy but I was busy focusing myself to finish my final task, so yeah I could finally finish it. Hope you enjoy it!

The Present Is You

“Have you prepared something for Acchan’s birthday tomorrow?” asked Miichan who just came from bathroom and now she sat beside me.

“Hem… Yeah…” I answered as I rubbed my head.

“Hmm….I bet this becomes very special moment for both of you.” Miichan smirked. “…even it would be very romantic and ‘dirty’ one.” Her smirk became bigger.

“Na-Nani sore!” I looked away as my cheek got redden.

“Aha! You can’t fool me, captain Takahashi! You just blushed! You must think about something……” Miichan’s eyes got widened and smirked again.

“Stop teasing me, Miichan! I didn’t plan to sleep with her on her birth-” Kuso! Got spoiled! I hurriedly cover my mouth with both of my hands as I saw Miichan was laughing so hard seeing my reaction.

“Don’t mind captain! Finally you will give your virginity to our ace! Huh, I mean your heart’s ace!” Miichan tapped on my shoulder.

I blinked as I couldn’t believe I said that thing in front of her. I thought about it for whole day since yesterday, it is always on my mind, and Miichan always teases me so that I ended up saying what I think out. Damn it.

“Miichan, it’s not like what you think! You mistook my statement!”

“Stttt!!!” Miichan put her finger on her lip and winked at me, “…no worries. I won’t tell anybody. By the way, I need to go. See you the day after tomorrow and you must tell me what you do with Acchan! If you need my advice, just give me a call. My pleasure to give you some advices. Haha…” then she’s gone.

Ohhhhh my… My image as a firm captain, as a nice girl will be vanished soon.

Well it is not like I don’t want to do it with Atsuko, but I am just not ready yet. We both are already 21, yes I knew that, but it doesn’t mean that I am ready to reach that stage though. I started thinking about it since some days ago, Atsuko came and talked to me.

“Minami….”

“Yes, Atsuko?”

“Nee, you know right my birthday will come closer…” she said as she held my hand and intertwined her fingers in.

“Yes? Then?”

Atsuko began to pout in the cute way, “…present, Minami. I want a present.”

“Ah! Sure. I have been thinking what present I should give you. No worries!”

“Hmm….” She attached her forehead on mine and smiled, “…I wonder what it is.”

“You will love it, Atsuko.”

She moved her index finger to my neck in seducing way, “…well, do you mind if I tell you what I really want to have as my present, Minami?”

“Su-sure…”

Atsuko leaned down to my ear and whispered her wish, “I want you…”

I facepalmed. Since that day I always think about me as her present. We met this morning and Atsuko suddenly pulled me for a deep kiss in the locker room. She said she couldn’t wait her birthday to come this 10th, and mentioned that she really wanted me. What should I do? I didn’t want to make her disappoint on her birthday, but I don’t think I can do that with her. Why this option was confusing me. Somehow I wanted Atsuko to understand me.

~On Atsuko’s birthday~

Strawberry cake, CHECK
Present, CHECK eh I mean the present, the real present, not ‘that present’ *facepalmed

Finally the day has come. I was glad that Atsuko would turn into 21, she became an adult woman, and more beautiful. I hoped that she could act more mature, it doesn’t mean that I didn’t like her childish part, I loved everything about Atsuko already.

Today, I was still not sure about doing that with her. Last night I didn’t have enough sleep, I thought about that present whole night.

Right now we all were out for a small afternoon tea, to celebrate Atsuko’s birthday with some members. There were Mariko, Miichan, Yuko, Haruna, Tomochin, Atsuko and me. Miichan didn’t stop smirking at me and seducing Atsuko in front of me. What’s the point she did that?!

“Acchan~ Let’s go to my house~ I have prepared everything for your birthday.” Miichan leaned her head on Atsuko’s shoulder. Her hand naughtily hugged my Atsuko, and Atsuko wrapped her hands around Miichan’s waist as a reply. What was Miichan doing? Atsuko and I were dating, Miichan even knew it, but why she did that in front of me? I admitted that I felt jealous. Atsuko is mine! Put your hands off her!!

But I ended up saying nothing.

They sat across me, and I was beside Haruna and Yuko, Tomochin and Mariko were busy talking about fashion. Yet, in front of there was a scene I didn’t want to see.

Finally the tea time was over. I didn’t even have chance to talk to Atsuko. Miichan clung to her whole time and once she smirked at me. They left me behind, Miichan dragged Atsuko with her as she still clung on her arm.

“Ah our captain is forgotten.” I turned to the left as I saw Yuko and Haruna. They just chuckled.

“What? No way.” I folded my hands in front of my chest.

“We could see it, midget. Even on the Acchan’s precious day, you are forgotten.”

I didn’t give a damn response, “Miichan and Acchan look good together.” Yuko added.

Hearing Yuko said that, the edge of my eyes were looking at them both. They kept walking and laughing together, Atsuko didn’t even turn back. Did she forget what she told me some days ago about today? Didn’t she know I always think about that? I even made myself ready for it, well half ready, but at least I am ready.

Okay, I would leave them both. Maybe Atsuko wanted to spend her birthday with Miichan instead of me. Do what you like, Atsuko since you were the one who ended up deciding everything.

I separated myself from the group as I walked home. Not to my house, but Atsuko’s apartment. I got key with me and I could easily get inside. I’ve already brought the cake and the present with me, I put it on the table and I sat on the couch waiting for Atsuko. Ah, she might be not coming home? Maybe she would sleep over Miichan’s house? Well, let’s make myself waiting for her here.

After some hours waiting for her, I felt half asleep on the couch and I woke up as I heard the door was open. I saw Atsuko stood there and shocked seeing me on the couch.

“Welcome home.” I said.

“You’re here?” she walked to the couch and sat beside me.

How come she asked if I am here right now? Did she totally forget what she asked me before???

“Of course I am here. What? You don’t like me being here? Alright I can leave now.” I stood up and she did too.

“Minami what’s wrong with you? You’re mad at me?” she asked.

“Mad? Do you even have to ask that to me?”

“Minami, what’s wrong with you?” Atsuko frowned.

“Ah, did you just notice that I am not okay?”

“Hey…” Atsuko held my right hand, “…tell me what’s wrong?” she sounded so worry.

I just kept staring at her eyes. Why she just noticed that I am not feeling okay? Why she asked if I am here right now? And what did you do with Miichan at café? You even forgot me.

“Okay, okay I guess we are too tired right now.” I pulled my hand from her, “…you need to take some rest, here I have brought you cake. If you don’t like it, you can throw it away. And…” I took something out from my bag, “…this is a photo album. I put our photos here, I designed it so that it looked cute. Yeah a present for you, but if you don’t like it you can throw it away.”

Atsuko stayed quiet and looked at me pouting.

“Okay, I will assume that as a NO from you.” I threw away the album on the bin, but it got missed so that it fell near the bin. Atsuko looked shocked with what I just did.

“Minami why did you throw it?!”

“You don’t like it right? That thing which has no value, deserve to be ended at a place called bin.”

“Minami, come on. What’s wrong with you? Are you mad? Did I do something so that you become like this to me? Say something. I can’t see you like this. Really…”

I shut my mouth up.

If I can say that…….I am jealous right now, but I am not sure to say it out.

“Please are you mad? Today is my birthday right? Why you act like this on my birthday, Minami? You make me worry.”

“Yeah today is your birthday, I know.”

“You haven’t said happy birthday to me yet.”

“I want to say it…..in the right time, because I know today is so special for both of us.”

“Then why you act like this? Tell me…”

“Don’t you realize it? You ignored me at café remember? You even let Miichan to hug you, don’t you think about my feeling?”

“Eh? It’s only because of that?” Atsuko widened her eyes.

“What? Am I wrong?”

“Are you….jealous?”

“Yes I am. Am I wrong feeling jealous?”

“Ehm…no.” Atsuko smiled. Just what the hell she smiled right now. I was supposed to be mad at her and she just gave me a very cute smile, stay firm Minami, stay firm!

I looked away, hiding my blushing face and my heart beat.

“Gomen ne, Minami….” Finally she apologized. “…Did I give you much pressure?” she asked.

“Pressure?”

“About….present I asked you before.”

DEG. Here it comes the topic.

“Wh-why?”

“I just thought that I left a burden on you by asking that…” she paused as she pouted and it even made her cuter. Arghhh!!

“It’s…it’s not a burden to me.”

“I want you…..to be more honest to me. I want you to say what you really want, if you dislike it, just say it. I don’t want you to follow what I said if it left a burden on you.”

Atsuko extended her hand and reached my free hand and I came to look at her. Then she looked at me and smiled. She walked closer and placed my hand on her chest.

“Minami… can you feel my heart is pounding? This is what I always feel whenever I am with you.” She smiled and it made me blushed.

“And….I will wait until you’re ready. I am sorry I was asking you a weird stuff like that. Hehe…” she let a small laughter.

“Sorry Atsuko…I acted so rude.”

“It’s okay. Really I’m sorry I ignored you.”

DEG DEG DEG My heart raced so fast as our distance was really close. I could feel her beat on my fingers, it was fast. So it wasn’t only me who felt nervous, so did she.

‘NGEEK’

“Mi-Minami, what are…”

“Eh!! So-sorry Atsuko! It-it wasn’t me! It was out of control! Sorry!!” I pulled my hand off her. Damn. My fingers moved by its own and it squeezed her breast. Stupid fingers!!!

Both of us blushed and our faces were red as tomato.

“Minami…” she called me,

“Ye-yes?”

“Don’t you want to…..give me a kiss?” she asked with cute gesture. Oh my heart went doki-doki even harder!

“Heurm…”

“Today is my birthday.” She pouted.

I couldn’t help but smile at her pout. It was so cute and it made her look childish though she was already 21 years now.

I put both of my hands on her shoulders and I slowly pulled myself closer. Atsuko closed her eyes since our nose has touched each other, and finally I could manage to press my lips on hers.

I moved my hands to her waist and pulled her closer as I looked for another kiss. Atsuko seemed enjoy my kiss, of course she would. She said that she wanted me as her present. Although she said sorry for saying such a thing, but I realized that I wanted to give it to her and I didn’t know how. Well, I guessed I would only depend on my instinct.

I started pushing her and she struggled to step forward. It made our kiss became wilder and hotter. I rotated to the left, changed position without breaking the kiss and pushed her even more. As behind us was a couch, Atsuko’s legs got stuck and since I kept pushing her, automatically we both fell on the couch with me on the top. Our kiss got broken and we took some breathes as we faced each other. My Atsuko looked so hot today and I really wanted to kiss her so bad and didn’t want to stop.

“Minami that was great.” She said as she chuckled.

“Thanks. I just let my body did what it wanted to. I hope I didn’t hurt you.” I caressed her cheeks and stroked her hair and soon after she shook her head like saying I didn’t hurt her.

I leaned down again and reached her lips which were a cm away. I pressed my lips on hers so gently and started sucking her lips. My hand moved to her hair and it messed her hair up, another hand went to her cheek and caressed it gently. My lips moved from her lips to her chin and sucked it up. Slowly it moved down to her neck, I licked it up. Then it moved again to her exposed collarbone and I kissed it tenderly. I wanted to feel and learn Atsuko’s body. Atsuko extended her hands and they pulled my shirt down. Since it wore a loose shirt and it got loosed so easily. I rose my head to look at her, we smiled to each other and we started for another kiss. Atsuko’s tongue asked for an access to go inside my mouth and soon I parted it and gave it an access. We have tongue battle but it was for satisfaction. We breathed heavily and I could feel her warm breathe on my face since we didn’t even let any space for breathing. Atsuko turned the kiss into wilder one as she kept pulling me down by wrapping her hands around my neck.

I never experienced this kind of kissing. This felt so great. Moreover somehow Atsuko looked so hot today and it drove me crazy as I couldn’t stand for her beauty and sexiness. It was really dangerous to have hot and sexy girlfriend like her.

Finally I broke our kiss and we stared at each other. Breathing heavily and panting.

“Hey don’t you want to eat the cake I brought for you?” suddenly I get up from her and sat on the couch. She did the same.

I opened the box on the table in front of me and the cake looked so delicious. I could see Atsuko’s eyes were kira-kira shiteru. I knew that she’d like it.

Atsuko lightly touched with her fingertips on top of the cake and it got a bit cream on her finger and she licked it up.

“Amai!!” she said and kept doing the same. “Wanna try some?” she showed me her index fingers filled with the cake’s cream. I licked it and sucked it up, yeah it was sweet.

“Minami! You sucked my finger with hentai look!” Atsuko said.

“Eh? Me not.”

“You are just becoming tsundere Minami. Keeping saying you don’t want but actually you want it.” Atsuko smirked.

“Nanda sore!” I did the same to cake like she did before and I poked her cheek with my index fingers which filled by the cream.

“Ah! My face!”

“AHahaha sexy~” I laughed.

Atsuko pouted and immediately did the same to me. “Ah! Atsu…!!” she just pulled her tongue out at me. We started the cake war instead of eating it.

Now our face looked like having a white beard. It was full by cream as well as our hands.

“Atsuko, look at your face!” I said.

“Yours too! You look ugly!” Atsuko stated.

“You even look uglier than me.”

“Nah, I still look pretty in anything. You look like obasan!” Atsuko laughed and I could see her nose wrinkle and it made me smile. I moved toward her and licked the cream which covered her mouth area. The cream which covered her mouth was quite thick, and it made me took some minutes to clean it up and I did it gently. Atsuko also did the same as she licked my white beard and it wasn’t that thick as once she could manage to lick my mouth up. Finally I could clean it and my lip was right on the edge of hers. I moved my lips to the center of hers and sucking it gently. There were left some creams on it and it tasted so sweet. We shared another passion kiss with full cream flavor, and later it turned to more than what we called french kiss, very very passionate kiss.

“Atsuko….I think I am ready.” I said as I broke the kiss and our distance was quite close as our nose could touch each other.

“Ready for…”

“Ready to give it to you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah…”

We could feel our panting in each other face and seriously she looked so hot. Sorry but I couldn’t stop saying that my Atsuko was so hot.

Atsuko smiled at me.

“But first of all, we need to take showers.” She left a light kiss on my lips.

“Yeah, you’re right. Hm…” I paused for some seconds as Atsuko waited for me to finish my sentence. “…happy birthday, Atsuko.”

She smiled, “Thank you.”

“And…..”

“Hm?” she patiently waited me to finish it.

“….and I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Minami. So much.”

I gave a light kiss on her forehead, slowly moved to her nose, and the last I captured her seductive lips with mine.

END

Ps : Can someone continue the shower and bed scene for me?  :twisted:

btw I am currently working on my new fics, they are 3 in totals.
I will let you know when I could finish it.

SPOILER ALERT!!
The Heart Shelter Team
AtsuMina ver (79%)
MaYuki ver (in progress)
KojiYuu ver (still planning  :twisted:)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow its gorgeous.. sexadichan had a happy birthday :D

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
HNNNNGG! AH SO SWEEEEET  :mon XD: I love iiit! Ohohoho  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
finally finally finally moe  :hee:
Thank God I'm not the only that has a belated birthday fic for the ace  :on lol:
 :wriggly: shower part and the bed scene lalalala me want smut scene

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Koi no Bububun