JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call

Author Topic: Moe's OS Collection 『あつみなの絆は永遠』 The Officer I Fell In Love 140104  (Read 81355 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Best present ever hehe

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
“Minami! You sucked my finger with hentai look!” Atsuko said.

“Eh? Me not.”

Sexy hilarious jealous yeah all in one OS

ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Flean

Taka got jealous~ really cute~ :nya: next you should write Taka as a paranoid jealous girlfriend theme Moe~  :hehehe: and of course with her failing chara was all over..  :on lol:

somehow our birthday fic almost the same moe..  :wahaha: is this why we called partners in crime??  :glasses:

The Heart Shelter Team
AtsuMina ver (79%)
MaYuki ver (in progress)
KojiYuu ver (still planning  :twisted:)

new fics sounds intersting..  :mon star: with so many version.. can't wait~~ :mon XD:

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
Waahh Moechii this is hot *///* !!
The best present for Acchan  :vv:

This fic make my heart beat like always ! As I expected from you  :k-wink:

Please make more sweet and sexy atsumina's fic  :luvuluvu:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
KYAAA~ moe~  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
 XD Minami is taking too seriously about 'her' becomes Acchan's birthday present and got jealous all over  XD
Like this story~ Sweet, lovely, and smexy~  :wub: :wub:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
 XD Minami is taking too seriously about 'her' becomes Acchan's birthday present and got jealous all over  XD

I second that!  :deco: :deco: :deco:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Sese

I second that!  :deco: :deco: :deco:

I third that!  :grin: :thumbup

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
Minna long time no see   :grin: Its been a while I don't write fufufu.. 
Well, this fic supposed to be posted on 6th October, for Ichikawa's birthday :tama-heart: Sorry I am late to post this fic hehe.
Okay here you go, hope you like it guys

THE NIGHT WHEN I BECAME YOURS

“How could you do that to me?” Said a guy to a girl at backyard. Once he shook the girl’s body showing that he didn’t agree with each of her statement. 

The girl smiled innocently.

“I’m bored. I am only playing with you at first.”

“What? Don’t we love each other?? Didn’t you say one day we will get married?!”

“What? Love? Are you kidding? There’s no such a thing existing in this world. What you expect from a love? Only pain and pain. So funny you believe in such a thing.”

“You will pay for this!” said the guy and disappeared.

*sigh*, “They also said the same to me.” She smiled and shook her head with a wide smile on her face.

It’s easy to get boyfriends. They’re just silly at all. They think I’m all serious with them? Hello I am just playing around coz I am bored. Bored with school, bored with my own life, bored with everything. When I could play with some guys, I feel happy. But wait… please don’t think I’m not virgin, yeah I am still virgin. Although I just spent my day to play around with some random guys, but I’m not stupid to sleep with them. I will give it to someone I really am serious with.

“Tadaima…” I put off my shoes and went straight to living room. I sat on it and tried to shut my eyes down coz everything just felt tiring today. “Pfft…why did I say ‘tadaima’ though I knew no one here.” I smiled. But the smile is a lonely one. Alright. Maybe one of the reason why I played with so many guys beside bored is I feel lonely. Much much lonely.

“I will come home late again tonight. Cook your own dish, Atsuko.” I read the email I just received from my big sister. Yeah I have one. But my sister is quite busy working maybe, nah I don’t care. Whether she would come home very late or not I don’t care. She didn’t come home or stay over at someone’s place, I don’t even care. I can live by myself.

Ok I’m lying.

Everyday I wish my sister will be at home earlier. Since long time ago, my sister was always beside me. We played together, we went to market together, bath together, we did everything together. Until one day she got someone more special than me, she started forgetting me. She always reasoned her new work place didn’t let her to go home early. I know she went out with her special friend or whatever she called it.

One day I heard my sister was on phone with that person. She talked in passion and even looked happy. When I thought about it, I felt betrayed, I felt so angry at both of them. Until one day I realized that I felt jealous. Maybe I like my sister very much therefore I only want her to become mine.

Until now I never see her in person. My sister arranged time to us to meet, but of course I avoided it. I said I had extended class in the evening and might get home late. I don’t know how I felt when we met. I might kill her for stealing my sister.

“Acchan….wake up.” I blinked and I looked around me. I was still in the living room. I looked at the clock and it pointed 01.00 AM. Okay, she was at home an hour earlier than usual.

“Already ate something? I brought some foods.” She smiled as she showed me the plastic bag with foods.

“I’m not hungry.” I answer coldly. I could see her reaction. A guilty one. Maybe she realized that she forgot me and she felt guilty now.

“Acchan, I am sorry I always come home late. You must feel lonely. If only our parents can join us to stay here but they have their own works at the village.” She said as her hand caressed my cheek and stroked my hair.

“I’m okay.” Another cold answer and I avoid having an eye contact with her.

Damn my heart beat is too fast. Okay I admitted that I miss her. I miss her caressing my cheeks and stroking my hair, I really really miss you, Yuko. If only you can hear it…

“Well… it’s already 1 AM, you go sleep in your room. Do you want me to accompany you?”

“It’s okay. I am not a kid anymore.” Ugh, I want you to sleep with me tonight!

“Yeah you’re right…” she smiled and gave a quick kiss on my forehead.

BADDUMP BADDUMP my heart continued beating. Before she could notice my redden cheeks, I stood up and walked to my room, locked it, and went sleep. Do I really fall for my sister??

I’m late to school. Sigh. Blame Yuko for this. Well I couldn’t sleep last night. The kiss part got repeated again and again on my mind.

I shook my head while walking in school hall. I decided to skip the class. I went to infirmary instead, pretending to be ill. I wasn’t in good mood today, Yuko left so early this morning. She just left me breakfast as usual. Didn’t she know I really want to see her so bad? She put her job or special friend as her priority rather than me. FINE.

I opened the door and walked to the nearest bed lazily. I lied on it and put my bag on the floor. I tried to close my eyes, but Yuko’s face all I could see. Damn, I was scared to close them again. Why everyday I think about you, sis? Why did you do this to me? Don’t you ever think about me anymore?

“The lesson has started. Why are you here?” suddenly I heard a voice closer. Surprised, I got up and sat on the bed.

“Well….Sick?” I lied.

“You don’t look like one. Go back to your class.”

I never see this person in charge these times. New staff?

“I’m sick. I need rest. Can you treat sick person well?” I lied back on the bed. Pulled the blanket to cover my body.

“Hmm….” She walked closer and put her hand on my forehead.  “…you don’t have fever. Trying to fool me?”

Yabaii…

“Ma…maybe I don’t have fever but….but I feel so sick.” I avoided her eyes. I would be punished this time.

“Hmm…okay. I will let you sleep today. Only today, okay?”  she then walked to the other tables doing something.

“Ehm…are you in charge today? Where is the usual one?”

“Well… She resigned yesterday. I replace her starting today. I guess…you’re a regular at school infirmary, right?” She smiled.

“Haha…I guess so, mam…”

“Don’t call me mam. I am not that old by the way. I am Takahashi Minami.”

“Oh Takahashi-san… Thanks for letting me sleeping. I’m just not in a mood to be in class today.”

“I know. I was student before and don’t call Takahashi-san, too formal. Maybe Minami?”

“But you’re my teacher. I just feel it’s not appropriate?”

“Not at all. I’m used to that nickname.”

“Well alright. I am Maeda Atsuko. Nice to meet you, Minami.”

She just smiled.

Hmm…. Weird. I could be this nice to someone I just met. Moreover she’s new hired staff here. But I felt I was talking to my own sister. I felt comfortable while talking to her. The loneliness I always feel got vanished suddenly. Why? I felt I really want to talk to her some more.

“Minami, here!” I waved my hand at Minami who didn’t get place to sit at cafeteria. She smiled when she noticed me not far from her.

“Wow so crowded here.”  She sat in front of me.

“Of course. It’s lunch time after all.” I chuckled.

“Ah, Atsuko wanna hang out today after school?”

“No problem. Where will we go?”

“Wherever you want. Shopping, game center, eat, wherever.”

BLUSH. Oi oi…why suddenly I got blushed? Yeah because it sounded like a date to me. I did mostly like what she said with my boyfriends. Funny. Yesterday and this morning I was so broken and desperate with Yuko, but now got excited because of this new teacher at infirmary. Nice Acchan. Nice. Maybe I am really a loyal play girl after all.

“Sorry Sae-kun, we must cancel our date today because I have to attend another class. I promise we will go next time. See you later~”

Yes cancelled. So today I am going on date ups usual hang out with Minami. Somehow I feel so excited.

Minami picked me up in front of school gate. We went together to random place and spent much time together. Happy~

It was different when I spent time with my boyfriends. That was fun but boring at the same time. I don’t know but that was what I felt. But now, I feel only excitement and I really enjoy my time with Minami. She’s nice, she’s kind, I just felt comfortable with her.

“So you are living with your big sister now?” she asked. We were having chocolate sundae somewhere.

“Yes. But my sister is quite busy this time. I’m always alone at home.”

“You must be missing your sister so much.”

“Of course. Since she got someone special, she forgot me. I only told you this, I hate that person who stole my sister from me. My sister isn’t the same as last time we were together.”

“Oh.. that’s too bad. Why don’t you try to give your parents a call? I think you will feel much better.”

“They’re also busy at village. I don’t want to disturb them.”

“I see. Oh how about boyfriend? I think you have one right? You’re cute, pretty, I bet you have one.”

“Hah? Boyfriend?? I don’t have one. I never experience a love.” Okay I lied again.

“Oh really? Unbelievable.” She chuckled. Minami stared at me and noticed there is something on my lips. That must be a part of sundae I had. She gently wiped it away and smiled back at me.

Zzzzhhhh…… idiot why I feel shy? Now my cheeks must be so pinky. Ugh embarrassing.

Today was so fuuuun. I didn’t regret spending my time with Minami. She’s really nice person and a bit… flirty. I couldn’t count how many times she tried to tease me. She accidentally held my hand, she tried to embrace me but she didn’t do it at all, wiped my lips from ice cream, etc.

“Welcome home, Acchan!” Yuko ran to me and pulled me to the living room.

“Dinner~ Tadaa~ I cooked for you.”

Yuko… she was at home earlier, too earlier this time. Somehow I felt so happy moreover she cooked for me. How sweet. So…you remember now you have imouto?

“Sis… you cooked this much?” I sat on the chair.

“Yes! I know you love eating so that’s why I cooked soooo many dish only for you, my beloved sister…” she kissed my cheek.

Zzzzhhhhh….. please don’t do it again! Don’t test my heart, ugh… I’m still doki-doki when she did that.

After that small chit chat, we had our dinner together.

“Ano…” Yuko interrupted. “…next week you’re free?” asked her.

“Hm? Yes, I guess. Why?” don’t tell me she’s going to take me out. Yay..

“Well….I want to introduce someone to you. I have invited her before and she would come.”

She?

“Who is she?” I asked. I think Yuko tried to be honest now. She never told me anything about her special friend these times.

“My girlfriend.”

Suddenly my hands stopped moving. I froze.

“Acchan, I know I should just tell you about this much earlier.”

“So….you cooked for me tonight because you want to tell this to me?”

“Eh? No, I just…”

“Can you just tell me in usual way? Don’t pretend to be nice to me by doing this.” I got up and immediately entered my room leaving Yuko without words.

I must not be this mad. Yuko wasn’t wrong at all. I didn’t have any idea if I really fell for her though. Maybe I just didn’t like she was with someone else without telling me about that and moreover she forgot me. I felt betrayed by my own sister. All I know that I really really like Yuko, and I miss her so much.

After class I went to infirmary. Of course I wanted to meet Minami. With all happened yesterday, I just want to talk to her. When I saw her, I just felt relieved and relax.

“Mi~na~mi…” I looked around at infirmary but no sign of her here. I walked closer to the window and started searching her through it. GET. There she is on the field. I tried to call her but something stopped me.

Girls started surrounding her. Hugging her, embracing her like she is theirs. Minami also showed her smiled which she usually showed to me. I frowned. What the hell she did that to them. Why Minami looked so friendly to them. That was disturbing me. I really disliked it. Right after that, Minami looked up and we had eyes contact. She smiled to me. The hell she smiled at me! I avoided my eyes and pretending to see other things. I slowly withdrew myself from the window and sat on the bed. What happened to me? Why I felt this toward Minami as well? Am I that pitiful to be alone? I couldn’t understand but I really want Minami to be nice in front of me only.

“You’re here…” some minutes had passed Minami is now in front of me. I didn’t say a word. “Hm? Are you feeling unwell?” Still I locked my mouth.

“Weird. What happened, Atsuko?” she walked closer and stared right at me. I pouted.

“I’m waiting for you so long.” Finally I spoke.

“Eh? Really? What do you want to tell me? I will listen.” She sat beside me.

“Huff… I changed my mind.”

“Eh? What happened to you…” Minami looked confused as she scratched her head.

“You’re really nice with them.”

“Them?”

“Yeah them. On the field just now.”

“Oh… I have to right? I need to know each student here since I am new.”

“Yeah I know, but still….” I stopped. Damn, why I became so honest here? What if Minami thought I’m such a weirdo because of this? Idiot Acchan is idiot! “…ne..never mind. I’m waiting for you so long! You’re not even here. I’m mad.” Stupid reason. Omg I am done for.

“Fufufu…” Minami let a small laughter out. “…you’re so funny and interesting girl Atsuko. Okay, I’m sorry. Don’t be mad, okay? I will fully listen to you now.” She smiled.

Arrrghhhh with that smile, I can’t be mad anymore. Every second, every minute she looked prettier when she showed me her smile. Acchan….what are you thinking? She is your teacher don’t think about pervy stuffs now.

“Hee…. Still mad? Okay, how about I will treat you after school?” ofc I cant say no.

I nodded and she hugged me and after that she stroked my hair.

Today we went to random places again. I’m so happy. Minami always holds my hands. We looked like a couple probably. We did many things. Mostly the same like we did last time. I’m not bored, it felt so great and I am really happy. Minami really care. That was why I felt so comfortable being beside her.

“Okay. Where are we going next, princess?” she asked.

P…princess??? I felt my face got redden again. “Haha… don’t be that nervous.” She stroked my hair. “…wherever you want to go, I will accompany you.”

“We…well…I…” I felt wet. I mean something wet dropped from above. “…eh? Rain?! At this moment?!” so annoying. The best moment I had here ruined by rain.

“Let’s go find shelter.” She pulled me with her and now we’re looking a place to stay from rain.

“My house is the closest place, so I bring you here. Hehe…” Minami lead me to the living room. Her house is so tidy and clean.

“You live alone?” I asked as I sat on the couch.

“Yes. My parents live far away. I feel more comfortable if I live by myself.” She smiled.

“You don’t feel lonely?”

“Not at all. I have job and my job is enough for me to interact with people. That is why I have a lot of friends. Hehe…”

“Hmm nice. It’s not like me…” suddenly I recalled the time where I was so lonely without Yuko beside me. I stayed quiet and it attracted her attention.

“What’s wrong? Sorry if I said so…” she kneeled down while me on the couch. She stroked my head and kissed my forehead.

Zzzzhhhh….. like train’s funnel. I guess smokes will come out from my ears since my head is too hot to handle. Hot until my face got redden. Ohh my what is this feeling?

We stared at each other.

Doki…doki….doki…. the beat of my heart was different from the one I had toward Yuko. This one was faster, harder, and unstable. I couldn’t control it. Did she hear my heart beat?

Minami extended her hand and caressed my cheek.

“You’re not alone. I will always be beside you. No matter what…” I couldn’t say a word as a response. I kept staring at her, biting my lower lip, looking so confused. My heart beat becomes more powerful when she moved closer to me. Closer, closer until she stopped right when our noses touched each other.

“May I?” she spoke. I didn’t give her an answer. I was all confused, thought I want her to continue not to stop where she could finally touch my lips with hers. Suddenly she pulled herself away from me and I don’t want her to do that. Without saying anything, I grabbed her arms and biting my lips again. I hope Minami would understand what I meant. I didn’t want her to stop, I wanted her to continue.

Minami probably understood what I meant. She smiled and then she moved closer again. Closer and our noses touched again, she didn’t stop this time. Without hesitation she brushed my lips with hers. An awkward kiss, but I like it. With my hands on her arms, I kept pulling her closer until I couldn’t breathe. A kiss full with passion and I never experience it before.

“I don’t like when you are surrounded by girls like this morning.” I said when we separated from the kiss.

“So I was right you were jealous.”

“Of course I was…” I pouted.

“As I expected you are interesting girl.” Another smile and Minami pushed me down to the couch while she is on top of me. “…so tonight I will make you mine.” She said as she unbuttoned her cloth. “…don’t ever try to run from me.”

“I won’t run…” I said. We continued kissing passionately and she succeed to make me become hers.

BLUSH. I always get blushed whenever I imagined what we did last night. I could feel Minami body’s temp, such a warm, and so gentle. The kiss I still could feel it until now. So passion and hot. Doki…doki… my heartbeat… was also the same like I had last night, an excitement. Today I wanted to meet her before class began. Maybe this is what you call fall for someone. I’m in love, I think. And I’m really happy.

“Kyaa!!” someone is pushing me to the wall. “…Sae-kun?”

“Oi… where did you go yesterday?”

“Eh? Ehm…I….I had class…” I lied.

“Don’t lie to me! I know you don’t have any class!  I asked your friend, beside I spotted you yesterday with Takahashi around park. Class huh?!” I couldn’t answer. He’s right, I couldn’t lie to him anymore. “You always break our date because of her? What is she to you?”

“What happen here?” Minami appears. Sae-kun immediately let me away.

“Oh, mam…” he didn’t dare to look at Minami’s eyes.

“I will pretend not to see what you did to Maeda just now. You have to promise me you won’t do it anymore.”

“I…I will.”

“Ok, get back to your class now.” He ran back to his class.

“So…you got boyfriend.” Minami looked at me, tried to look for an answer. I nodded in silent. I hope Minami won’t hate me. “You lied to me.”

“I can explain!!” I interrupted.

“Go on. I will listen.”

“I told you I always feel lonely right? So…so that’s why I dated with many guys to kill time.”

“Is it? Never experience a love, huh…”

“Well that’s true. I didn’t lie at that part. I never been in love. You…you’re the first. I also did that with you for the first time.” 

Minami sighed. “You don’t need to lie at first. Just tell me the truth…” Minami came closer and hugged me so tight. “I won’t make you feel lonely from now, Atsuko…”

Minami is so nice. I love her.

“So sis, your girlfriend will come tomorrow right?” I sat beside Yuko in living room.

“Yes. Why? You wanna meet her?”

“Of course.”

“You are not mad?”

“I’m not. Sorry to make you worry…”

“No… don’t apologize. I know I was wrong. I never told you about this.”

I smiled, “…so what time tomorrow?”

“Around 6PM. Make sure you will be at home, okay?” she smiled.

“I will.”

~~

I told Minami I couldn’t hang out with her today, she was fine because she also had something to do in the evening. We kept texting each other and duh I really miss her.

The time was almost pointing at 6 and my sis wasn’t at home yet. Ok maybe she would come home late.

“Tadaima~” I heard Yuko’s voice from my room. I walked out and met her in the living room.

“Okaeri sis.” I saw someone behind her was putting her shoes off. “is that her?” I asked Yuko.

“Ah, well she is…”

Yuko had not finished her sentence yet and that person said, “Hi…” and when I saw that so familiar face, I was surprised and so was she.

“A…Atsuko?” she pointed at me. I shook my head. Tears dropped from my eyes and without saying anything, I ran out from my house.

“Acchan!” Yuko called me but I ignored her.

“So…sorry Yuko. I will be back.” Minami said and she ran after me.

“Minami!! Oi!! Sigh…everybody is gone now.”

<Door open> “Are? Yuuchan why are you standing there?” a tall long haired girl just entered the house.

“Aaa Nyan Nyan. Welcome welcome. I also don’t know what happened. My sister and Minami just ran away, together.”

“Eh?? Why?”

“Ssa… maa! It means its only both of us here~” Yuko started kissing her true girlfriend like crazy.

“Mou~ Yuuchan yameteeeee~~~”

~Somewhere~

“Atsuko! Wait!!!” Minami kept calling me and I kept running.

“Don’t follow me, idiot!! Leave me alone!!” I shouted at her.

“Why you run from me? Stop and let’s talk, okay??”

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore! I hate you!!”

Minami almost got my hand, and GREP. She made me stop, “Gotcha!” we both stop somewhere at park near my house. Both of us really need some airs.

“Okay…okay… I am surprised.” Minami started talking. “…I don’t know Yuko is your big sis. Really I don’t know.”

I kept silent. “Atsuko…you hate me?” I locked my mouth. “Hey, say something. Do you really hate me?”

Finally I turn around and swept away her hand from mine. “Why do you keep asking me a question which really doesn’t need an answer?! It’s obvious, I hate you! I hate you so much!!”

“You don’t want to give me another chance? Okay, I was wrong. I remember the time when you said you hate the person who stole your big sis from you, okay I admitted that I helped Yuko to get Haruna as her girlfriend. I don’t know Yuko really has a big crush on her. Since Yuko is my friend, I helped her. I know that you will hate me as well, I’m sorry Atsuko… Give me another chance.”

“Chotto… you are not….Yuko’s girlfriend??”

“Huh? What are you talking about?? I think I am yours?!”

“Eh??? So….” Okay, facepalmed. We misunderstood everything.

“Aaa… Atsuko…. Ugh you make me scared. I am Haruna and Yuko’s friends. You must think that I am Yuko’s girlfriend, right?”

“Ofc!! You came with her though. Who would not think so?”

“Haha…. Haruna bought something at conbini first so that was why I came with Yuko.”

Ugh, I was really stupid… Why I could misunderstand everything. So funny.

“So Atsuko… you hate me now?”

“Of  course not. Why should I hate you?”

“For stealing your sis?”

“Ahaha… old story. Now I have you, no reason I can feel lonely again, right.”

“Maybe you’re right…. Hehe…” she pat my head. “You’re really funny Atsuko.” Minami touched my lips with hers. “…and I love you.”

“I love you too, Minami….” After that we shared a passion kiss under the moonlight for the first time and would lasting forever.

:panic: :panic: somehow I lost my self confident in writing, sorry Ichikawa if this story is not good  :on GJ:
AND.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :on slopkiss:

Time to run

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow at one moment I really thought Takamina was Yuko's girlfriend lol
Takamina as a nurse oh~

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
wow!!!

Nice fan fiction !! (ATSUMINA)

Please make more..

It's very Nice!!!

I like it.

Thank You
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Woaaaa~  Yesterday I was waiting for you until asleep  :mon pissed:
I just woke up and immediately grab my phone~ and saw this! my eyes ->  :mon suspect: went to ->  :mon cute:

Taka is so sweet and caring to Acchan  :mon inluv:
When Yuko came in with Taka, I thought Taka is a player like Acchan  :mon wind:
But then.... all things explained  :mon dance:

Really really love this  :mon lovelaff:
Thank you Moe-chan~ your fic is good as always  :mon thumb:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
MOE!! you're back with atsumina!  :luvluv1:

at first i thought it was
atsuyuu yuko-acchan
then
takayuu taka-yuko
but im always right!
as I always trust you my co-atsumina shipper!!!!

:luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shy2: :shy1: :wriggly: :nya: :on gay:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 07:38:51 PM by miayaka »

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
Your fic is awesome as usual :twothumbs

Atsumina is so adorable :wub:

Thanks for this OS and hope to read more from you, Moe-san!!!

Offline tiboom

• Milkyy
it was great OS moechan :hee:

so many atsumina :shy2:

i'm looking forward to your next update,please spawn soon :kneelbow:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
MINNA  :deco: :deco:
Just checked my thread and I found it on the 4th pages T^T  :heart: and just read your warm comments, thanks a lot!

Erm.... In some any reason when reading back your fiction, you're the one making me involve in this forum  :bingo: .... that blog... moonmorekare blogs...
:mon scare:

can u continue this story.. ---> [AtsuMina] Untitled May 10th  :kneelbow: ... this story  that making me searching for more AtsuMina moment....
:mon hobo: Let's see what I can do. Thanks a lot Rukaeru  :heart:

@ichikawa :  :mon whimper: I fell asleep at that time and I was surprised when I woke up I had not posted it yet. Gomen  :mon runcry:

@kahem :  :kneelbow: arigatoo for reading and comments.

@Wmatsui22 : :kneelbow: yay! and I hope I can write some fics in the future  :heart: thanks!

@origami ::kneelbow: Sorry I dont update that much. Kinda busy with real life and I lacked of an idea  :bleed eyes: thanks!

@mia : Miaaa :shy2: how can I betray AtsuMina?? thanks for reading!

@hidden_player :  :nya: I don't know for how many stories I've written, all I know that they are not good  :nervous btw thank you for reading!

@tiboom :  Many AtsuMina?!! I didnt add their clones into my fic!!    :mon wtf: LOL sorry for this randomness. Yeah hope can update some stories later in the future. Matte-ne  :mon fan:

Huhu... kinda busy and I also miss my time reading fanfics here  :mon whimper: I will do my best to write some fics of AtsuMina and other my fav pairings  :mon study:
btw I updated a OS last night  :mon evillaff: you know where you can find it.
Minna daisuki ! :mon kissy:  :heart:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
 :tama-laff: :tama-yeeaah:
yea in my blog  :love:
I was being perv these days so.....  :grin:
THANKIES  :heart:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
I posted there a story too  ;) Hope you enjoy reading it, as I did reading yours!!!  :bow:

Here's the link (if you don't mind me posting a link in your fic thread):

http://acchan48.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=126&start=110#p13966
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:36:50 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
I posted there a story too  ;) Hope you enjoy reading it, as I did reading yours!!!  :bow:

Here's the link (if you don't mind me posting a link in your fic thread):

http://acchan48.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=126&start=110#p13966

thANX

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
Thanks for your update Moechan :thumbup

I'm your big fan :nya:
@ sakura_drop_: Love that and hope to read more Atsumina fics from you :on gay:

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call