JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Tonk - Smile (feat Shiina Junpei)

Author Topic: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story  (Read 125791 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: my fanfics (MASK - Tomotomo+others/MJGK world) Chapter 25-1 added
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2012, 04:32:53 AM »
OMG!!! It was an amazing twist.. all story .. why.. why can you write this story for us in original majisuka... minami is alive!!  jejejej minami you are in trouble.. aww acchan be strong..

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2012, 12:04:59 AM »
uaaaaaaaah!! this story is better chapter to chapter!!
Minami x Atsuko!!!
Tomo x Tomo!
and Black&Gekikara!

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2012, 03:50:54 PM »
hehehe, finally, i have a time to read your fic, and it's very interesting. the conversation of Shibuya and Ookabuki about the "show' make me laugh, err...she wants the "show" everyday  :shocked :shocked :shocked and upgrades it  :wub: :wub: :wub:, she must be influenced from Yuko-san, right??  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
i want to know about couple black& geki, minami&atsuko more and shibya&ookabuki's romatic date  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:, about their honeymoon, it's a good idea hehehe... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:, arggggggggg.............. kojiyuu forever   :love: :love: :love:

i hope reading your update  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:16 AM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for the cool fanfic

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: my fanfics (b'day one-shot)
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2012, 08:53:52 AM »
Suddenly got the inspiration for this one-shot. It's not yet finished though  :nervous
If it's not good enough, I'm sorry. This is my first time writing a real-person fic, so.... :nervous
Should I continue to finish this one shot or just get on with my main fic?

A girl walked around in the street aimlessly. This night should be a happy night for her, with her upcoming birthday in an hour and all. But no, she wasn’t happy. A frown etched itself on her face, completed with a sad pout. Last year and also the years before that, her birthday was something that she anticipated, because she knew she would be celebrating that with her family and friends. She especially fond with her seventeenth birthday, not only because seventeenth is special as people would’ve said, but also because a certain someone, a girl with the same name with her, planned a surprise birthday party for her. In Disneyland too. Back then, they weren’t as famous as they are now. So, the said girl had more free time to be able to plan her birthday party. But, now…

The girl stopped in her track, and she let out a painful laugh. A soft sob soon followed. She looked around shortly after she remembered where she currently was. After she saw her empty surrounding, she let out a relieved sigh. She surely didn’t need another ‘scandal’. The media would be jumping on her the moment they know that ‘the Kasai Tomomi’ crying in the middle of the street just minutes before her birthday. And with that she wiped the tears and continued to walk around. Let her legs carried her.

After a while, she reached a park and sat on the bench and checked her phone, it was already almost one hour past midnight. Last year, her phone would chime non-stop after the date change to her birthday, telling her that she had received another birthday messages. But now… only a few peoples had sent her a birthday messages. And the person she deemed as her most important person were not one of them. She sighed. She knew exactly why. Peoples were disappointed at her, peoples are angry at her. She just hoped that-one-person would still want to be her friend. Even though in her heart she sees the other girl as something more than friend.

After her solo announcement, in usual cases, other members would’ve congratulated her in person, or publicly in their blogs or G+ or twitter. But due to her current situation, they aren’t allowed to congratulate her publicly, yet. The management feared that it would lead to a more complicated situation. But, then again, she can spot a cynical and some irritancy when some members congratulated her in person. Even the members she considered as friends also angry at her at first, even though they’re all back to normal now. But that one person hasn’t said anything to her. Even during their practices for the recent TV shows or whenever they were on the waiting room. And whenever she tried to catch up with her after their works, the other girl had already left, which was strange, considering that the other girl was a truly my-pace kinda girl, and she was particularly slow. It’s like the other girl avoiding her. They had strayed apart during these past months due to their hectic schedule, yes, but this time, she feared that perhaps their friendship might have ended.

She felt her eyes burned with tears again and decided it would be better for her to go home. She didn’t want to be caught crying in a public place. At least in her home, in the safety and the privacy that her room gave her, she could cry and bawl her every suppressed emotion out. She just hoped that her family already asleep and not planned a surprise party for her. She wasn’t in the mood to socialize.

When she walked inside her home, it was all silent. Looked like her family already sleeping. With a relieved sigh, she walked to the bathroom and cleaned herself, brushed her teeth, and went straight to her bedroom. She frowned when she saw a light coming out from under her bedroom`s door. Wondering why the light on her room was on. She opened the door slowly and the sight that greeted her inside was truly not what she expected.

There, sitting on her bed, with her cats and dog were sleeping near her, was the girl that haunted her mind during these past years, the same girl that she desperately wanted to spend her time with these past days, the same girl that had been avoiding her, the same girl that she secretly longing for, the same girl that she secretly love, and she was also the girl that shared the same name with her.

Itano Tomomi.

For a moment they were only stared at each other in silence. And then with a sighed the fanged beauty opened her mouth to speak.

“Where have you’ve been? I’ve been here since past midnight. And Shinobu-san told me that you immediately left after today’s Team A`s performance when I called her.” Her annoyance was as clear as the night sky outside.

That seemed to pulled the younger girl out from her stupor. She closed the door behind her and breathed out, “Tomochin… why are you here?”

“If you don’t want me here, I’ll go.” The older girl said flatly as she stood up and walked to the door, even though she wouldn’t do it.

“NO!” The younger girl immediately shouted. Her pets mewed and gruff-ed in response. Her Na-chan even glared at its owner because her shout had awakened it. “I mean, don’t go.” The younger girl whined and walked towards the other girl and slowly embraced her, basking in her warmth and scent. She felt the other girl stiffened a bit. She thought it was because the other girl was also mad at her, and unknowingly a frown appeared on her face again.

Little did the younger girl know that Tomochin was desperately trying to control herself to not just jump or snap at her best friend. To say that she wasn’t mad at her was the understatement of the century. Not because the whole ‘Kasai brings AKB`s good name down with her’ as some antis would’ve said. No, not because a bull-shit like that.  It was more because her action would make people to judge her, calling her names, and pestering her to no end, and it will also made her gained a lot of antis. The older girl was long used to it. She used to have lots of antis back then, when AKB started to became famous. And again, when she was rumored dating one of the EXILE`s member. And she didn’t want her friend to go through that too. ‘Tch… stupid media… stupid antis, they don’t know what we’ve been trough.’ She said in her mind as she slowly moved her hand to caress the younger girl hair. And she swore the younger girl purred a “chiyuuuuuu….,” when she rubbed her back while still locked in an embraced with the younger girl. The older girl shook her head slightly, amused by the cuteness (and at the same time weirdness) of her best friend.

“You’re still gonna use that phrase?” Tomochin asked her bestfriend. And when a tilt to the side of the said best friend`s head and an asking pout answered her, she added, “The ‘Chiyuu’ phrase. You’re not a kid anymore now.”

“Of course I will.” Tomo~mi said with an adorable pout. ‘It’s the other way to read our combined name,’ she added in her mind. “Tomochin, why are you here? Don’t you have shooting with the others today?”

“Why?” Tomochin crossed her arms in the front of her body, clearly not liking the question. “You don’t want me here?” The younger girl opened her mouth to speak so Tomochin quickly added, “or you would rather to have your prince, Sae-chan, to keep you company?”

The younger girl immediately closed her mouth shut and she laugh nervously, “Eheheh… you’ve read my blog?”

“Uh-huh…, congratulation and good luck for both you.” Tomochin said as she walked away from her friend and went to sit on the bed. “It’s hard to keep a long distance relationship. And you know how extremely popular Sae-chan is among girls.”

Her words surprised both girls. To the older girl, she was surprised she was able to say it without biting comments or a tone of disapproves. She was even said it as if it didn’t matter to her, which was not like that, at all. If else, she wanted to hunt the Genking and give her a lesson or two to not going to close to her friend. Even though, the said Genking was also her one of her close friend in AKB.

As for the younger girl, she was surprised that the older girl would actually believe and think that it was true. Sure she always fond of the ikemen girl, and she had blogged about her admiration to the said ikemen for countless of times. But that was just that. Admiration. And the older Tomo should’ve already known that. But, perhaps, the older girl was taken it seriously. Deciding to make things clear, the younger girl walked to sit on the bed beside the older girl and slowly linked their hands together.

“You do know how much I like Sae-chan, right?”

Tomochin scoffed and said sarcastically, “Suuuure…. Me and the rest of the world who read your blogs.”

“I don’t mean it ‘that’ way.”

“Oh, so what do you mean by that?” The older girl asked in exasperation. “You always like her, and it looks serious. And whenever you were with other members, like Miichan or Yuko, or even Atsuko, you were just playing around. With Sae-chan, it looks different. Unlike some people I know, I’m not stupid.”

The younger girl winced at the harsh tone, and she frowned at what the older girl called Acchan. She knew they’re close friend since they’re both the first generation members and all, but she can’t help but feeling jealous. The older girl used first-name basis with almost all remaining first generation members, and she never called her by her fist-name. It was always Tomo~mi, or Chiyuu, or Tomo, but that was years ago. She never called her name, her real name. “Tomomi.” She said slowly but surely.

“Huh?”

“Say my name. Call me by my name.”

“Why?”

“Why not? You use first-name basis with Acchan and Takamina… and Mariko-sama… and Kojiharu.”

“They’re my friends.” Tomochin said in irritancies.

“Is Tomo not your friend?” Tomo~mi said sadly.

‘This is useless, whenever we’re together, we’re always bickering. Perhaps it’ll be better if I didn’t come here.’ The older Tomo sighed. “I’ve just better go. I have to wake up early for another shooting.” She said as she stood up. ‘When did it start to be like this? All of the bickering and arguments and small fights. When did it start? Right, when I realized that I like her more than I should. When I started to get jealous easily whenever she flirted playfully with the other members. When I started to vent my anger and suppressed emotion on her.’

“Wait!” Tomo~mi immediately held the other Tomo`s hand and pulled her to sit back on the bed and embraced the other girl tightly, so that she won’t be able to go. “Why are you here? Don’t you supposed to be out-of-town right now? The shooting isn’t over yet, right?”

‘Darn it. What should I say? I can’t just say that I took a Shinkansen and left the shooting location just to be with her on her birthday.’ The older Tomo frowned in deep though. “Yeah. That’s why I have to go now. The shooting will be started in a few hours.” ‘Or Minami would’ve started to hunt me down for leaving the shooting location.’

“Oh...” Tomo~mi said sadly. “If only Tomo could be with you. It’s get lonely whenever you and the other are not around.”

“Your prince is still in town, right?” Tomochin said with a roll of her eyes and barely covered jealousy. “Why don’t you ask for her company?” ‘Darn it. I knew I shouldn’t come. I should’ve just stayed in the hotel and rest. Yuko and Miichan would tease me endlessly if they knew that I come here.’

@fael_cool: hope I won't forget  :nervous

@sakura_drop: glad you like it... XD

@kahem & @haruko:  XD

@minami-chan: thank you :)

@songbac: Shibuya hanging around Yuko-san too much XD, please wait for the next update as well

@cisda83: new reader, eh? Glad you found my story good enough.
                yoroshiku onegaishimazu  :bow:

thanks for reading, commenting and the 'thank you', guys. Sometimes you all really made my days. Sorry for the bad grammar and miss-spelling. Till next update... XD
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 10:01:26 AM by stv_wong »

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: my fanfics (MASK-Tomotomo) - b'day one-shot
« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2012, 12:43:11 PM »
Poor Tomomi!!
I am so sad with the people are talking about her in this days... but... She is one of my favorites akb...

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
I really liked the os and I would like you to keep doing both^^

It's a bit sad that their feelings don't reach each other><

Well, I haven't finished reading everything ><' So when I finish I'll edit and do a full comment o/

Edit: this is so good that I read nonstop since yesterday!  :inlove: I loved how you turned the events, because I got really worried when the story catch up with the end of the first season and with the happenings of the second season. I'm supper glad you changed it :lol: it's such a pleasure to read a story so well tangled! I prefer your story now than the actual MG  :P it also reminded me of how nice is to have a relationship xD I loved all the cheesy and lovey-dovey moments  :drool:

About last chapter: I'm glad that Minami didn't die *.* now she had to deal with an infuriated Maeda hauhauhau Shibuya bored space out as much as Tori-Nyan XD just curious about Geki and Black hehe

Thank you for this awesome fic *.* can't wait next update o/ and thank you for getting me into TomoTomo so hard  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:35:51 PM by BbSis »

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »
i like your one short, and some sences in it i that imagined in her birthday when i saw a few members congratulated her in publicly in their blogs or G+ or twitte, i was sad so much, when i read your OS, i want to cry  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
And about your question

Should I continue to finish this one shot or just get on with my main fic?

i think i like you to write both of them hehehe  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank for your OS and i hope you'll continue to finish this and I hope you'll update your fic soon too   :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2012, 08:04:50 PM »
You can't end it like that! I need an other part!
It's really cute by the way ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2012, 07:20:54 AM »
You can't end it like that! I need an other part!
It's really cute by the way ^^

jajja yeah! we need part 2.. but we cant blame her.. tomomi is just so lovable about saeboy...

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2012, 05:21:26 PM »
Here's the continuation for the one-shot. Hope it's good enough.  :nervous

“But… But…,” the younger Tomo pouted sadly and in a small voice she added, “but I want to be with you. It’s been a long time since the last time we’re together. Even though Sae-chan can keep me company, it’s not the same without you.” She shook her head and moved back to look at the other Tomo straight in the eyes. “We’ve different schedule now, much more so than before. And whenever we had the same schedule, you were always with Takamina or Miichan or Kojiharu or Mariko-sama or Yuko…or Jurina… or Yukirin…. Tomochin, were you avoiding me? You don’t want us to be friend anymore?”

“Wha-What? I-I’m not a-avoiding you….” Tomochin said while she looked away, unable to face her friend. ‘Damn it, she knows me too well.’

The other Tomo soon pouted at the blatant lie and she whined, “So, you did avoiding me! Why?!”

“I-I’m not…”

“… It’s okay…. Tomo understand….” The younger girl moved away and looked on the floor with her hair covering her face. Her eyes burnt with unshed tears. She was just hoping that the other girl would leave soon, just like she had said before, and after that she could cry her heart out. She didn’t want to cry in front of her.

Tomochin frowned at the sight of her best friend, who’s sat in the corner of the bed, legs up and bended in the front of her body, head down and her hair blocking her face from view. With a sigh the older Tomo stood up and walked towards her best friend and crouched down in front of the said best friend and cupped her face with her hand. After she saw the tears accumulated in the other girl`s eyes, she felt guiltier than ever. She chastised herself inside her mind, she of all people should’ve known how hard her friend`s life right now. Solo debut meant lots of workloads and also lots of media attention, and with that, lots of antis as well. She had gone through all of that, and now, it’s the other Tomo`s time. And she weren’t there when her friend needed her the most. Of course she had her hectic schedules to blame, but… It’s not a good enough reason for her to ignore her friend. She wanted to kick her own ass for her stupidity. She sighed again and gulped down the nervousness and shoved away the guilty feeling aside. There’ll be time for that later, for now, she would show her support to her friend.

“I didn’t mean to avoid you…,” the older girl said as she wiped some of the tears that has fallen on her friend`s cheek with her thumb, “it’s just that…. I was afraid…. I-I don’t know what to say to you. I was afraid that I would say the wrong things and put a burden on you even more. And-and besides… it’s not like you were alone anyway. ” She scowled at her memories from the recent events. Her friend was literally glued to a certain ikemen. And, to add more miseries on her, the two of them had to blogged their 2-shot pictures too, completed with the lovey-dovey explanations.

Amidst the tears, the younger girl smiled in melancholy. “Sae-chan accompanied me because she noticed that I was lonely.” She said, dropping the third person way of speaking, hinting her friend that she was serious. “She’s so kind to me… I love her…” She said with a faraway expression on her face.

At the word ‘love’, Tomochin felt her chest was hurt, just like there were thousands of knifes stabbing her non-stop. ‘Darn it. I know I failed as a friend. But now… I’ve lost even before I get my chance. No. Scratch that. I had my chances already. I just ruined it and wasted it.’ She retracted her hands and let her hands hang loose beside her. Unknowingly to her, both of her hand had curled up into a fist. ‘I should just go… there’s no need to stay here anymore.’

“She’s just like a nice and kind onee-chan for me. And I love her for that.”

The older girl was just about to stand up and run away when she heard the soft voice from her friend, called the ikemen girl as a sister.

“Or perhaps I should’ve said onii-chan, since Sae-chan is like a guy sometimes.” Tomo~mi added as she laughed. And then, she noticed that the other Tomo was only staring at her with her mouth and eyes opened wide. “Is Tomochin okay?” She asked her friend, concerned with her well-being because she knew how hectic her friends schedule these past days.

“Un…,” the older Tomo said with a dazzled expression on her face, “I thought you and Sae-chan…,“ she trailed off. 

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you before.” Tomo~mi said with a pout and she slowly took her friend`s hand and held it.

“Oh.” The older girl said shortly and the cogs and wheels in her head started to run. ‘So, does that means… I still have a chance?’ Unknowingly to her, her duck-lips slowly formed a grin and her eyes shone brightly with utter happiness.

The younger girl saw that and she was confused as of why her friend grinned like that. And then, she remembered the mail that she received earlier from her Team A`s Captain. The email consisted of the usual birthday congratulations and some teasing, just like the usual. But, there was something that confused her in it. There was other thing written in it, ‘Enjoy your birthday gift from us. And please do send your gift back to us no longer than 4 AM, or else it’ll be too late and our Soukantoku would go on a rampage. And we want your gift come back to us in a better condition. So don’t ruin your chance.’ And the mails she received from Miichan and Yuko also consisted of similar things. Before, she was confused what did they mean by ‘gift’, but now, she knew what her ‘gift’ was. It was the older girl in front of her. ‘They must’ve know that Tomo miss Tomochin. But, does Tomochin likes me too? Is that why Tomochin’s looks so happy when I said I love Sae-chan like a sister? Well, there’s only one way to find out. I hope she won’t freak out.’

“I love her, but she’s not the person that I’m in love with.”

“EH?” The older girl blinked at what the younger girl had said. ‘She’s in love? With who? How could I didn’t know that?! Damn it!’ She frowned and she grumbled to her friend, “W-who? When?”

Tomo~mi put her hand on her chin in a thinking gesture with her eyes casted up on the ceiling and all. “Hmmm…. It’s since… 2007? Or 2008? I’m not sure. As for who...,” she looked at her friend with a playful grin, “Why don’t you guess who?”

The older Tomo frowned at her playful friend as she thought every possible person in her head. ‘Since 2007 or 2008? That’s means… a lot of person…’

“I give you another hint… She is an AKB member.”

‘AKB member? Wait at that time, Team K had its fourth stage… Don’t tell me…’ The older Tomo features darkened at her own thought. “Is it Ohori?”

“I said IS not WAS. Meetan isn’t in AKB anymore.” The younger girl said as she rolled her eyes in exasperation to her sometimes-airhead friend.

“Oh… Right…”

“Third hint, she’s in Horipro.”

“Eh!?” Tomochin frowned even more at the third hint. “Mai-Mai?” She asked her friend hesitantly. When her friend narrowed her eyes at her, she immediately added, “Oh, right… IS in AKB right now, not WAS.” She tilted her head to the side in a thinking manner. ‘But, then who? The other AKB`s girls in Horipro weren’t AKB member yet in 2007. The only one left is…. Can it be…? But….’

Seeing the aghast look on the older girl`s face, Tomo~mi smirked and decided to added, “Fourth hint, they usually put me and her together in the same room whenever we had to stay in the hotel when we had out-of-town works.”

‘What?! B-but… she was often in the same room with me. So it might be…’ The older Tomo blinked and slowly said, “Me…?”

Instead of answering, the younger girl only leaned down towards her friend, who looked like she was paralyzed on her spot on the floor, and leaned closer, and closer, to her friend.  When the older girl realized what about to happen, her eyes widen and when she saw the younger girl closed her eyes, she also closed her eyes in response. And their lips met. It was not the first time they kissed, they had kissed before, but it means so much more. It wasn't a friendly kiss or a playful kiss or the kind of kiss that drips with passion. But, it felt overwhelming to both of the girls that somehow brought tears to their eyes.

It weren't like the playful kisses that the younger girl able planted on the older girl`s lips for a few times before.

After they’re apart, Tomochin raised her hand to wipe the tears in her friend`s eyes, and when the said friend did the same to her, she chuckled a little. Her friend looked at her questioningly, made her grinned wider and pecked the younger girl lightly on her forehead and she moved to sat back on the bed beside her friend, or was it girlfriend now?

The younger girl immediately wrapped her arms around the other Tomo and nuzzled her nose her neck while she said, “ureshii… chiyuu~~~.”

The older girl only smiled and wrapped her arms on the younger girl`s waist. And she frowned as she remembered that she had to take another Shinkansen to go back to the shooting location.

“Tomochin? Why are you so silent?

The older girl opened her mouth to say what was on her mind, but a small beep sound interrupted her. The younger girl gave an apologetic smile to the other girl as she grabbed her phone. It was an email from the Team A`s Captain. Her apologetic smile turned into an amused smile after she read the email. When she saw the questioning look the older girl gave her, she gave her phone to the other girl.

“Tell your gift that she only has two hours left before she has to get back here…. So use your time well.” The older girl read the email out. And then she frowned and looked at the younger girl questioningly. “What did she means?”

Instead of answering, the younger girl snatched her phone back and opened the other email that her captain had sent earlier. “Read this,” she said as she gave her phone to the older girl, “Yuko and Miichan had sent similar emails too.”

The older girl read the said email and after a while her eyes widen and she mumbled, “They know I’m here….” And all of a sudden, she stood up and gritted her teeth and grumbled, “Minami…. I’m gonna kill you.”

“Acchan will be mad if you kill her, and not to mention Akimoto-sensei and the wota.” Tomo~mi said as she pulled the older girl to sit back on the bed. “And why do you want to kill her anyway?”

“Because she was the only one who knows that I was going and I told her to keep it as a secret!” the older girl growled, “Because they put Minami and I in the same room and I couldn't leave without her knowing. I had to tell her. And now Mariko knows. If Mariko knows, that’s meant the others know about it too.  And you know how irritating they are sometimes. They would tease us forever now.”

The younger girl smiled at her outburst and she embraced the older girl again. “You’re getting closer to Soukantoku lately. Too close.”

“We are always close.” The older girl said as she relaxed herself in the younger girl`s embrace, not rejecting the hug though not made any attempt to hug her back.

The younger girl pouted at the flat comment. “You know what I mean…”

“It’s for Atsuko. She asked me to look after Minami since she can’t do it by herself now. You know how much of a man Minami is. That’s why Atsuko asked me to guard her from getting too close to our kouhai.” The older girl explained with a grim smile. “And, to kill out all the crushes from our kouhai that directed to her. Hhh… I started to feel like a watch-dog.”

The younger girl giggled cutely as a response and she looked at the clock on the wall. It was almost two in the morning. She put her hand on the girl`s head and pull her so that the older girl was laying on the bed with her head on her lap. “Sleep. I know you have to ride the Shinkansen at four to get back to the shooting location, right?”

“Yeah, I had bought the ticket when I arrived.” Tomochin said as she moved her body into a more comfortable position.

“Go to sleep, I’ll wake you up thirty minute before the departure time.” She said as she pat the older girl`s head.

“You need to sleep too. You have a theater performance tonight.”

“I’ll get my sleep after you left. Now, sleep.” Tomo~mi said as she looked at her phone and started to call someone.

“Who’re you calling for?”

“I’ll order a taxi to pick you up later.”

“Oh.”

By the time the Tomo~mi finished the call, the older girl was already sleeping peacefully on her lap. She was stroking the older girl`s hair for a while and then she lifted the older girl`s head slowly and moved away, grabbed her one of her pillow and put it under the older girl`s head. She lifted her Chi-chan and moved the cat to the corner of the bed, so that she could lay beside her. She moved closer to the older girl until they were only inches away.

“Itano Tomomi-san, aishite…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So…,” the older girl said slowly while she was facing the younger girl near the front door of the younger girl`s home, “see you later?”

Tomo~mi nodded and moved to hug her bestfriend girlfriend. And when they’re about to kiss, a voice from inside of the house could be heard.

“Tomomi-chan? You’re still awake? Who’s that?”

The younger girl instantly turned back to looked at the caller. “Ah… Mama… Tomo just… um….”

“Eh? Isn’t that…” Kasai-Mama said as she squinted to be able to see better in the a bit dark corridor, “Tomochin? Why are you here?”

“Er… I… um…,” The older Tomo stuttered and after seeing the younger girl`s mother smirked at her she hurriedly added, “… here to say happy birthday to Chiyuu.”

“I thought you said she was out of town?” Kasai-Mama asked her daughter.

“Yes, that’s why she has to come back to the shooting location now.” The younger girl said. “Did we wake you up?”

“Ah, no, I was up because I’m thirsty. Then I heard some sound so I came here to check.” The older woman said as she waved down her hand and then she stared at her daughter`s friend and she frowned. “Tomochin, you didn’t bring a coat?”

Tomochin only stared back at her and after a few seconds she face-palmed herself as she said, “Ah! I left it in Chiyuu`s room,” and she hurriedly ran inside and climbed up the stairs to grab her coat.

The mother and daughter chuckled quietly as they stared at the direction the other girl disappeared into. “She’s still an airhead it seems, even after she got so famous now.” The mother said, and her daughter nodded while still smiling softly. “Truly a gap-moe, right?”

“Un~”

After a while the said airhead came back while breathing heavily after her run with her coat hanging on her shoulder. “Hh… Hh… Has the taxi come yet?”

“No, not yet.” Tomo~mi said while she was tucking a few strands of hair that has fallen on her friend`s face to behind her ear, smiling softly all the while. The older girl smiled back at her friend, showing off her fangs, and unknown to her, made her friend melted inside. Unbeknownst to both girls, the mother saw their every gesture and knowing that the nature of their relationship has changed.

“Alright, I want to go back to sleep. I’ll leave now so you have your proper goodbye.” The older woman said with a teasing smile. “And Tomochin, have a safe trip.”

“Ah… er… yes… Thank you. Sorry for intruding.”

“You never were and never will.” The elder women said as she walked back inside the house. “I have two daughters already, adding another one won’t be a hindrance.”

Her daughter giggled at her mother`s comment while the older girl only looked at the woman`s back with eyes opened wide in shock. Then, the shrill sound of a car`s horn could be heard by both girls. The younger girl opened the window`s curtain slightly, she saw a taxi right outside her house.

“The taxi is here.” She said to the older girl with a shy smile.

Tomochin wore her coat and picked up her bag and she said a “see you later” when she walked to the door, but before her hand turn the door knob open, she felt herself was being pulled back and suddenly a pair of warm lips connected to hers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So… where’s Tomo? She hasn’t come back yet?” Miichan asked her fellow Minami when she met her on the dining room for breakfast.

A squirrel smirked behind her. “I hope she didn’t miss the Shinkansen.”

“She certainly won’t.” AKB`s GM said. “Just hope they weren’t bickering all the time again.”

“They always fight lately. And it was affecting their mood greatly,” the new Team A`s Captain said.

“Yeah,” her fellow Captain piped in, “I’ve had enough of the Tomorage.” She stopped and frowned a little, “But, the strange thing is, our kouhai in Team K started to look up to her more than ever because of it. If only they know the reason why she’s being so serious and uptight all the time….” Yuko smirked again and then she leaned back to the person behind her and said softly, “Nyan-Nyan, I'm still sleepy…”

“You’re not the only one,” Mariko said with a sigh, “we’ve had enough with the Tomo~rage too, right? Minami?” she looked to Takamina for confirmation, and after the GM nodded, she added, “though her Tomo~rage was more like I’m-sad-and-lonely-and-why-the-hell-did-Tomochin-ignoring-me-Tomo~rage.”

“Yeah, they’re-“ Takamina had started to said something but a loud “MINAMI!!!” interrupted her. All of the person in the room, staffs and members alike, turned their head to looked at the source of the voice. Five persons that were seated in the middle of the room smirked at the fuming girl who’s stomped to their direction.

“Hi, lover-girl!” Miichan yelled loudly after the fuming girl sat at the empty chair in their table.

“What are you talking about!?” the fuming girl yelled back at her with a red face.

“So…,” Yuko piped in as she smirked, “how’s the other Tomo?”

Tomochin turned to look at her captain and with a slight smile on her face, she said, “She’s fine, a little sad that she’s not here with us, but fine.”

“So…,” Yuko said again, this time she grinned mischievously, made the other girls knew that she was up to no good. “Did you two chuu~~…,” she said as she was puckering her lips forwards, mocking the new-comer, “or did you two sle-…”

“WHAT!?” Tomochin yelled, cut out Yuko`s words and glared at her team`s captain who’s also happen to be the hentai-Ojii-san of AKB. And when she saw a cat knocked the hentai-squirrel’s head down, she smirked inwardly.

“Itaiiii~~~” Yuko-san as she rubbed her head.

“Stop it, we’re eating here.” Kojinyan said flatly, but then she patted her squirrel`s head.

“Ah! That’s remind me.” Tomochin said and she glared menacingly at the GM, “Minami, I want to talk to you.” She stood up and grabbed the collar of the banana motive jacket that the GM wore, and dragged her outside the dining room.

“Tsk tsk tsk… Poor Takamina…,” Miichan said as she shook her head, “she has to face Tomorage because of us.”

“Ah, enough of that, she can handle it these past seven years and she can handle it now,” Mariko said, “by the way, did you all see the smile?”

Kojinyan nodded, “yeah, it has been a long time since I saw Tomo smile like that.”

“So, I take it as a success then?” Mariko said as she smiled and looked at her friends whose smiled back at her.

“Operation TomoTomo Part 1, success!!” Yuko said as she lifted her glass for a toast with her friends.

“BANZAI!!” The four girls yelled happily, earned them a confused looks from the other occupant of the room.

@takaminaBG: thanks for reading. I'm waiting for your update  :lol:

@Minami-chan: Yeah, I don't like it too. I know it was stupid and all, but I still like her. She's my ni-oshi after all  :oops:

@BbSis: thank your for reading  XD
            yeah... we'll see what happen to Minami and Maeda later, as for spacing out Shibuya, she did spacing out in the latest episode of MG 1.
            and of course, the person who played Shibuya is also an airhead in real-life. You'll know it if you watch Tomochin carefully. Or read the AKB members` interview,
            like the conversation of Acchan and Tomochin in the PB, and Team K members also voted her as the my pace King.  :lol:

@songbac, kahem, haruko: here's the continuation. Sorry for the wait. Aish... I took longer time to update lately...  :banghead:

Now... after this story was out of my head I can continued my MG fic...  :nervous

Thanks for reading, commenting and the 'thank you', guys. Sorry for the grammar errors and miss-spellings. :nervous
Till next update  :)

Addition:

"So.... what's the next operation?" Yuko asked her friends, "should we make sure that they're... you know..." She wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Yeah! We can lock them up in the same room and all." Miichan said as she stood up and made a fist pump. "Complete with booze. Tomo is so tsundere that she wont act on it without our 'help'."

"If she drunk... She might..." Yuko trailed off and she grinned, "Yeah, nice idea Miichan."

The two more mature girls sighed at their friends pervy acts. With another sigh, Mariko said, "As much as I like to troll them too, if it comes to that thing, I'm not backing the two of you up when you to have to face the Tomorage afterwards. Even though their progress is as slow as a snail, let them be. You can't rush things when it come to that."

"Haaaaaiii... Ba-san." Miichan said, and earned herself a glare from Mariko.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:42:42 PM by stv_wong »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: my fanfics (MASK-Tomotomo) - b'day one-shot - part two
« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2012, 06:18:26 PM »
Omg! This was so so so cute! And what a nice mother Chiyuu have *.*

Huehuehu I will pay lots of attention to Tomochin now *.*

Thank you for the update 0/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: November 28, 2012, 12:46:23 AM »
awesome!!!!!
lol tomorage, wanna see it

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #194 on: November 28, 2012, 05:42:14 AM »
omg!! is awesome.. i love this part 2 jajajaaj when the old akb member chose a teaser.. is so hilarious!

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #195 on: November 28, 2012, 11:12:26 AM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love wins the battle!!

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #196 on: November 28, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »
oh your OS is awsome  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:,  do you have a plan to write other OS that continues the story ??? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hehehe
thank for your part 2 very much  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:, i'm waiting for the fic's next update

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Chap 25-2
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2012, 10:05:58 AM »
There'll be another part for this chapter, but I haven't finish with the beta so...

Anyway, here's part two.

*At Rappappa`s Room.

When I opened the door, almost all member of Rappappa were inside, beside Sado-san and one of the Team Hormone. And what Tomo had been saying was true. That Maeda, what’s with her? She’s as scary as hell’s guards. What’s with that dark aura? She looked blacker than Black herself. I walked to my usual chair while gave a nod to Yuko-san, Torigoya, Geki and Black, and a smile specially directed to my girlfriend. I was just put my ass on the chair and something hit my head and fall down on the floor. Paper ball. I narrowed my eyes to the direction of the culprit. Yuko-san.

“Booo… What’s with that, Shibuya?” She said while puffing her cheeks playfully. “You just gave us a nod, while for her you smiled?” She said as she pointed at Tomo in mock anger. Her eyes twinkled mischievously. “Why you… Tsundere Queen. You pick your girlfriend over us? Traitor…”

“Wha- What in hell`s name are you blabbering about?” I quickly stood up and retorted back at her. “And I’m not a tsundere!”

“So you keep on saying.” A voice said from the direction of the door. Sado-san. “And yet your action tells otherwise.”

“What the hell?! I was-“ My angry retort was cut out by a hand that was covering my mouth. I gave the owner of the hand a deathly glare. She sighed as she shook her head in exasperation.

“Drop it. Don’t take the bait. They’re riling you up on purpose, you know.” Tomo said with a slight whine in her voice. I could saw Kokabuki raised her eyebrow at that.

“But I can’t just-….”

“Drop. It.” She said with finality in her voice and stares, made me sighed and sat back down on the chair almost instantly.

“Whiiiiiped~~~” Yuko-san said in a sing-song tone that made me glared at her. And then I instantly smirked when Torigoya smacked her head. Black and Geki let out a sigh and rubbed their forehead in a creepily similar manner, while the others smirked discreetly.

“Itai!!” Yuko-san said as she put her hands on the space where Torigoya hit her. “Nyan-Nyan, why did you hit me?”

“You drop it too.” Torigoya said while she was glaring at Yuko-san. “Don’t tease Shibuya anymore. This is not the time.”

“And I’m the one who has to fix her mood later.” Tomo mumbled as she put her hand on my shoulder, slowly massaging me discreetly to calm me down.

Yuko-san looked at Torigoya in disbelieve. “But you know how fun it is to…”

“Drop it or no skin-ship for a month.”

Yuko-san`s eyes widened at Torigoya`s threat. And she sighed and nodded reluctantly.

I frowned as I remembered similar threat that I received not so long ago. I turned to my girlfriend and I asked, “why you and Torigoya has the same threat?”

“Because, that is their ultimate weapon against you and Yuko-san.” Sado-san said as she snickered. “And it also shows who the dominant one in your relationship actually is. You two are sooooo whipped.” The other had let out a not-so-discreet laugh at this.

Yuko-san glared at them while my eyebrow twitched in annoyance and I was about to kicked a nearest chair towards the laughing bunch when a knock on the door can be heard.

“Come in.” Yuko-san said in a flat tone of voice, still irritated.

The person on the other side of the door opened the door and walked inside. She smiled slightly at us. “You all are already here. Good.” She said.

“Cap’n.” Yuko-san said with a slight nod. “So, how’s it?”

The Captain smiled and opened her bag and pulled out several badges. She walked to Yuko-san and she said “Oshima-san” as she gave one of the badges, Sakura badges, to her. And she gave the rest of the badges to Sado-san, Black, Torigoya and me. After that she moved to the middle of the room.

“So, Oshima Yuko-san, Shinoda Mariko-san, Kashiwagi Yuki-san, Kojima Haruna-san, and Itano Tomomi-san,” She said as she gave a nod to each of us as she called our name, “All of you are now our undercover agent. Please don’t miss-use your position.”

“Wait, what about us?” Youran asked her with a scowl on her face.

“They can be undercover agent because they’re already graduated from high-school, while you aren’t.” Captain Takahashi said. “Oshima-san is an exception, of course.”

“And how could you know our name?” Sado-san asked her.

“I asked the Principal to give me your data.” Captain Takahashi said calmly even though Sado-san was glaring at her. “Don’t worry, I won’t miss-use it.” She paused for a few seconds. “And then… Matsui Rena-san you-.”

“Wait.” Shaku said, and she looked at Geki who’s mumbled a “hrm” when her name was called. “You’re Matsui Rena?” Geki only looked at her inquiringly with her head tilted to the side. “So, that’s why they talked as if Black-san`s son`s name a big deal.” She said as she pointed at me, Yuko-san and Sado-san.

“This is not the time for that.” Yuko-san said with a slight scowl on her face. “Cap’n, continue, please.”

“Okay. Matsui Rena-san,” she said as she looked at Geki, “Miyazawa Sae-san,” she looked at Youran who’s glaring at her, “Kuramochi Asuka-san,” she looked at Kokabuki who’s nodded at her, “Minegishi Minami-san,” she looked at Shaku who’s answered her with an energetic ‘yep!’, “Kasai Tomomi-san” she said as she looked at my girlfriend who’s, like her sister, nodded at her, “and last, Atsuko…,” she looked at Maeda who’s refused to looked back at her, “all of you are dubbed as our ‘informants’.”

“Shibuya-san and Ookabuki have the same name?” Shaku whispered loudly to Youran and they smirked towards me afterwards.

“Imagine when they’re marry,” Youran whispered back, “man, that’ll be confusing, with the same name and all.”

My eyebrows twitched in annoyance and I growled to them, “you’ve got a problem with that?” as I cracked my knuckles and took my gloves from my pocket.

Tomo snatched my gloves from my hand and shoved it back to my pocket. She leaned down on me and whispered, “behave,” and she flicked my forehead with her index finger. I took her hand as I scowled and I playfully bit her finger in irritancies before she realized what I will was doing. She yelped and pulled her hand from my grip and slapped my shoulder.

“Don’t bite me!” She said with eyes narrowed down at me. “Are you hungry or what?”

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. “I don’t hear you complaining whenever we’re at it.” I smirked afterwards as I gave her the elevator look. “And… yeah… I am… very hungry….” And my eyes fixated on her chest. Too bad it was covered with her uniform. ‘Mmm… I want to rip it to shreds, strip her, touch her…. ‘After a while she crossed her arms in front of her chest, blocking my view, and coughed lightly. My eyes went back to her face and she has this displease looks on her face with one eyebrow raised at me.

“You do know that I can read your mind, or rather your expression, right?” She asked me with exasperation apparent in her voice while I just looked at her with my best innocent-cute-puppy-look intact. “Why you…. Hentai…” And she slapped my shoulder, again.

“What the…,” I retorted back at her, “it’s not my fault if you’re so God damn sexy.”

“Oh, God, not again.” I heard someone said, and when I glanced to the direction of the voice, I saw Kokabuki shook her head and rubbed her forehead. “Lovebirds….”

“It’s looked like they forgot that we’re also here.” Sado-san said in mirth.

Well…, true. I did forget that we’re not alone. Damn, I have to control myself better next time, that girl has too much power over me. I’ve to be careful when we’re in public.

“Did they always like this?” Yuko-san asked.

“YES!!” Kokabuki yelled in exasperation. “During our training, they were always… bleh….” She added quickly and shuddered. “Even with the slightest retorts or slightest touches, they were always become… like that…”

“Pffft… I knew you’ll be the third wheel.” Yuko-san said mischievously made me growled at them and glared at Kokabuki. “Ah, by the way, Shibuya.” Yuko-san called me while still sporting the same mischievous look, “have you read it?” and she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

I just rolled my eyes at her, while the others looked confused by the question. Torigoya asked Yuko-san, “Read what?”

Yuko-san smirked and said, “ah…, nothing…, just some masterpiece book about… some arts. I’ve found it on a used book shop, and I thought Shibuya would find it useful, as I do. So I lend it to her a few days ago.”

My girlfriend looked at me inquiringly and asked, “what kind of art?”

‘Damn, Yuko-san talked too much. I couldn’t just tell her what kind of book it is. She’ll kill me.’ I coughed lightly and looked to the window, unable to look at her as I answered her, “Errrr…, just art… I haven’t read it, yet….”

They looked at me and Yuko-san suspiciously. And then Sado-san said, “Suspicious, very suspicious,” as she raised both eyebrows, “and knowing Yuko-san, I must say that it can’t be a good, innocent kind of arts.”

Yuko-san smirked at her. “Ah… you know me too well. Let’s just say that the art’s name is consisting of nine letters and started with a K and ended with an A.”

‘Oh, God… she decided to tell them. I’ll be dead!!’

“Nine letters?” Shaku said.

“Is it fighting art?” Wota asked. Yuko-san only grinned at her.

“Hmm… Muangthai is consisted with nine letters…,” Youran mumbled, “but… started with a K and ended with an A, huh?”

“Wrestling?” Kokabuki piped in. “Nah….”

“Dear, God...,” Sado-san sighed, “I knew it’s that kind of book.”

“You know?” I asked Sado-san.

“What is that?” Torigoya asked, no, more like demanding an answer.

Sado-san looked at Yuko-san who’s just shrugged and at me. My eyes widen and I signaled her to not saying anything. Sado-san smirked at me and said, “Well, you all know that Yuko-san is a little… hentai…. What kind of art do you think she like? And… if I’m not wrong, it came from India.”

“Nine letters and started with a K and ended with an A…” I heard Tomo mumbled I just looked at her with dread all over my face and slowly moved away before she knows what kind of art it is. But it seems like I was too late. She slapped my shoulder, hard.

“Why did you hit me?” I said while I rubbed my shoulder to ease the pain. “I’ve told you I haven’t read it!” ‘Damn… she hit me with her palm. Dammit, it’s hurt.”

She glared at me and hissed, “don’t lie to me.”

“I’m not!” I immediately said. It was true after all. After I read the summary on the back cover, I put in the cabinet. It’s not interesting in my opinion.

“Wait… what is it?” Torigoya asked.

“Kamasutra.” Sado-san said with a smirked. And after she saw the looked of confusion in Torigoya, Geki, and Team Hormone, she added, “the art of ‘skinship’? You never heard of that?”

“WHAT?!” Torigoya yelled, and then she glared at Yuko-san who’s smiled innocently at her, dimples showing and all. 

“Brft…. Hahahaha….” A loud laugh came from the middle of the room and we instantly turned our head to the direction of the sound. Captain Takahashi was almost bowing over in the middle of her hearty laugh. “Oh…. God… it’s been a while since I laugh like that. You girls are so much fun.” She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes due to too much laughing. “You reminded me of my Rappappa.”

All of a sudden a knock on the door could be heard. After the “come in” from Yuko-san, the door opened and Center, who was supporting Bungee, came inside. They looked bad, like the after-beating-condition bad. And the latter looked worse than the other one. After they were inside, Bungee whimpered Yuko-san and Maeda’s name and fall down on the floor, passed out, dragged Center down with her also. Wota immediately came towards them and together with Center, they put Bungee in the sofa.

“What the hell is happened?” Yuko-san said slowly, with extra pressure on each word.

Center wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth and said, “I saw her fighting some Yabakune.” She stopped for a while and she added, “or more like beaten up by them.”

“What?!”

“Yabakune!?”

“Why?!”

“At first it looked like they’re match,” Center said as she dropped her body down to sit on the floor, “but then, I saw some unknown guys and one of them got closer to Bungee and put something on her arms, and she staggered. And the other person hit her with a crow bar.”

I frowned at that and I shared a knowing look with Yuko-san and Sado-san. Sado-san immediately started her inspection on Bungee alongside with Maeda.

“Then, they started to beat her up. They cheated, they broken the Yankee`s Code.” Center combed her hair back with her hand. “I can’t walk away from that. No matter how much I want to destroy all of you. So I rushed towards them. Some of them ran away when they saw me though.”

“Thank you.” Yuko-san said earnestly, even though her eyes still gleaming with fiery anger to the situation. “For being a true Majijo.”

“Center.” Sado-san said, gained our attention with her call. “You said they put something on her arm?” And after Center nodded, she asked her again, “which arm? Where?” Center answered with put her hand on her upper right arm. Sado-san immediately checked Bungee’s upper arm, ripped her uniform in the process, with us watching from our place, not wanting to give unnecessary disturbance to her. After a few second, Sado-san gasped and whipped her head to Yuko-san with dread on her face.

“Sado? What is it?” Yuko-san asked her. I could literally felt fear and anxiety building up inside me.

“There’s a needle puncture on her arm.” Sado-san grimly said. “Center, do you saw them carried a syringe, needles, or something like that?”

Center moved to supporting her chin with her hand and her face slowly turned into a thinking cat-look-alike-pout. “Hem…,” she said after a while, “I didn’t see anything clearly, but I’m sure I saw the guy who was tapped her arm immediately threw something towards the bushes. I don’t know what though.”

‘Shit… this is bad. Really bad.’

“Alright.” Yuko-san said with a dark expression on her face. “Team Hormone, take Bungee to the Hospital.” They immediately started to carry Bungee towards the door. “Sado, you too. Call me when you get any information.”

Sado-san nodded. And she also left the room, following the Team Hormone. Yuko-san looked at us, one by one, afterwards, she fixated her gaze on Center.

“Center, you okay?” Yuko-san asked her, and after Center gave her a nod, she asked, no, commanded her, “Show us the location of the fight.”

“Okay.” Center said as she stood up.

“Wait here for a bit.” Yuko-san said that while she walked inside the Fighting Room. After a few seconds, she came back with a plastic bag in her hand, and looked at us again. “Maeda, Torigoya,  Shaku, Kabuki Sisters, you girls, stay here and guard our base in case something happen. And the rest of you, come with me.”

“Alright.” I said as I stood up and cracked my knuckles, if that jerk really involves with this. I’ll give him a nice round of beating.

Geki stopped biting her nails and started to giggled. Black only touched her rosary without saying anything and wore her jacket. If my memory was right, Youran gave her the jacket back about a week ago. While Youran stood up and combed her hair back. Torigoya gave Yuko-san a brief hug and whispered something to Yuko-san.

“Captain.” Yuko-san called Captain Takahashi. “You are coming with us?”

Captain Takahashi grinned and said, “Of course, Oshima-san,” as she followed Yuko-san towards the door, gave Maeda one last look before she was out. Geki, Black, Youran and Center soon followed behind them. I was already at the door when someone pulled me back and hugged me. And I heard a soft voice said, “be careful.”

I move out of the embrace and smirked smugly, “who do you think I am?”

Tomo pinched my cheek playfully and said, “sooo… arrogant…”

“Shibuya…,” Torigoya called me from inside, “look out for Yuu-chan, you know she shouldn’t be too tired.”

“Of course.” I said shortly and I left our room afterwards, following Yuko-san and the rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@BbSis: glad you like it. :oops:
            heheheh... yeah, I ran out of idea so... and I don't like drama too much, so let's just say that her mom supporting them.
            But I think you won't like Ookabuki`s mother then.  :twisted:

@Kahem: lol... when I got another inspiration I'll try to make another OS. XD

@haruko: for the ending scene, I wanted to put some other members, and it became like that.  :lol:

@Minami-chan: sure is  :thumbup

@songbac: thank you XD
                mmm... when I have another inspiration, perhaps I will. And here's the part 2 for MASK

Thank you for reading, commenting and the 'thank you's, guys. Till next update 8)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2012, 01:00:28 PM »
New chapter *.*

Funny hwheh Ookabuki, why be so picky with Shibuya about kamasutra if it will give you great moments on a thing you like to do!

Got curious about that drug >< I hope Bungee is alright ><

Huehue I'm not so fond of drama too, that's one of the reasons i liked ;p And I don't like Ookabuki's parents since thy appeared.,

Can't wait next part o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2012, 04:13:18 PM »
Thanks for updating so fast the fanfic.
 :D
I love so much this story and it characters.
 :D
It seem that in the next chapters will come action!! and fighting! yeah!  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Tonk - Smile (feat Shiina Junpei)