JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious

Author Topic: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl  (Read 175941 times)

Offline 21stMay

• ecchi
  • KARA48
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Late Birthday
« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2012, 12:28:29 AM »
What a great story :inlove: Please make another kojiyuu please XD

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Aftermath
« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2012, 04:29:46 AM »
This is the OS that Miayaka wanted starring Atsuyuu! This is my first time writing an Atsuyuu so I hope you like it Mia and I hope I don't 'mess up too badly!
==================================================================================

Atsuyuu: Aftermath

It had been a couple months after Maeda Atsuko had graduated from AKB48. Some members still manage to keep in touch with her while others haven't seen her since she left. Since she left, lots of things have changed. With the reshuffle and movement of members, things have been chaotic for the group. Some wonder if the group will be alright without their number one ace. But despite everything the group strives to move on and keep spreading the joys of AKB.

One night after the shooting of the new music video UZA, new team K captain Oshima Yuko was on her way home when she got a call from someone she hadn't heard from in a long time. It was Atsuko and Yuko was very surprised to see the girl's name to pop up on the screen. Yuko opened it and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

There was nothing at first. There was faint shuffling in the background but then silence again.

"Atsuko?"

There was a loud thud and the sound of glass breaking followed by a loud crash.

"Atsuko!"

"Yuko...."

"Atsuko where are you? Tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm.... I'm at my apartment... help me."

The phone hung up and the phone went dead. Yuko stood there frozen in fear. She didn't know what happened but something was wrong with Atsuko and she had to go see what's wrong. Yuko got in her car and drove off to Atsuko's house. She found the spare key and opened the door. As soon as she walked in, a wave of foul stenches hit her face. As she walked in, she saw dirty clothes and garbage everywhere. But what scared her the most was bottles of alcohol littered the floor. As she walked further into the main room, she saw a broken mirror, broken bottles and there lying in the middle of it was Atsuko.

"Atsuko!"

Yuko ran over carefully stepping over the broken glass and sat the girl once loved idol up. She sat her on the couch and examined her. There were no injuries to the arms or legs. But then Yuko saw blood on her hand and thought she probably cut it with the glass. Yuko ran to find a first aid kit and found it under a pile of trash. She took some bandages and then treated her wound. Then she decided to clean up the place and try to make it less dirty.

"Jeez Acchan your place is as bad as Nyannyan's."

After two hours, Yuko finally got the place clean and smelling nice. When she was finished she walked back into the room where Atsuko was. She saw she was still sleeping and didn't look like she was going to get up anytime soon. Yuko walked over and sat down next to Atsuko. As soon as she did, Atsuko woke up. When she saw Yuko, Atsuko reached out and grabbed her. She pulled her in for a hug and started to pass out again. It was then Yuko could smell the scent of alcohol.

"Atsuko... have you been drinking?"

Atsuko slowly nodded her head yes.

"How many bottles a night?"

Atsuko weakly held up eight fingers.

"Eight? Mou Acchan you need to stop this. It's not good for you and eventually the press is going to find out."

"Don't... care..." she said.

"What about Takamina? You wouldn't want her to see you like this would you?"

"Shut... up..."

"Atsuko you need to stop this alright? Now sit up."

Yuko pushed Atsuko off her and stood up.

"Listen Atsuko. You need to stop this. You knew that once you left AKB you'd be alone and no one is going to help you this time. You knew this yet you still left us."

"I left because I was bringing everyone down."

"No you weren't!" Yuko shouted.

"But I was..." Atsuko said.

"Atsuko you quit saying that or I'm going to get mad."

"But it's true. I've been watching you guys. You're becoming so much better now that I'm gone. You have a chance to shine and I'm not holding the others back. I'm not-"

SLAP!

"Bull shit!"

There was silence in the room. The two were staring at each other with dangerous looks. Yuko's was full of anger and frustration while Atsuko's was sadness and depression. A red mark was starting to form on Atsuko's face and Yuko was trying not to slap her again. Then suddenly Yuko broke the silence.

"You know nothing! Ever since you left, things have been all screwed up! Everything is a mess and now we're just trying to get everything back together. But right now I don't know how we are going to do and everyone is just lost ok? Lost! So while you're here getting wasted and crying about your problems, take a good look out there Atsuko. You're not the only one suffering. Everyone is! We're all going through a lot but we're trying to get through it. What you're doing is stupid and immature. It's time to grow up Atsuko so wake up and smell the flowers because you're in the real world now so it's time to wake up!"

Atsuko was silent. She was trying to comprehend everything Yuko had just told her. She was about to say something but only tears came out. She started to cry and the only thing Yuko could do was comfort her. Yuko wrapped her arms around Atusko and did her best to calm her down.

"There, there I know it's tough. But you just gotta get through it all. You'll see. You just gotta try."

Atsuko just kept on crying and Yuko kept comforting her. But then quietly she said to herself,

"So this is what happenes after you graduate. This is the aftermath..."

==================================================================================
Well there you go Mia! I hope you like it! And again I'm sorry it's bad but I did my best!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2012, 11:09:39 AM »
hello.

Miyumi-san..

This story is nice although it's atsuYuu..

Anyway,

May I request a TakaHaru???

Thank You.

I am so happy if you gladly accept my request. :)

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2012, 12:14:30 PM »
MIYU!

I SO LIKE IT!!!!
THANK YOU!!!
FOR MAKING AN ATSUYUU!
FOR SPOILING ME!!!
FOR GRANTING MY REQUEST ALWAYS!!!

SUPERB!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2012, 01:52:33 PM »
Can I request YukoRena? Pretty please!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Trick and Treat!
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2012, 04:23:17 AM »
Ok so I have a request for a Takaharu and a YukoRena.... Hai I will get on it! But first I wanted to write this Halloween special for all the Wmatsui fans! It's been a while since I've written about them so I thought it would be fun. Oh and I'm also trowing in a little Mayuki to the mix as well. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the Halloween Special!

Wmatsui/Mayuki: Trick and Treat

Somewhere deep in a forest is an old mansion abanonded by life and time has stopped there. No one ever visits the mansion because no one ever knew it exsisted. However one day, a group of girls went out to the woods to have a party and as part of the game, they had to go into the woods and wait to be chased down. Then when the game ended they would go back and celebrate the rest of the night.

Today was Halloween so the game was a game of chase. You couldn't get caught by the monster otherwise you lost. Everyone spilt up into groups of two and ran deep into the forest. However one group went in a little too deep and ended up being farther away from the others.

"Nee Jurina I think we're lost!" the older girl said.

"No we're not Rena. I got the map right here!" the younger one said.

"Let me see that!"

The older one called Rena snactec the map out of the younger one's hands. A huge frown came across her face as she realized what the younger one had done.

"Jurina you've been reading the map upside down!"

"Ehhhh?!"

"You have no idea where we are! Great now we're lost in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night! This is just great!"

"Rena I'm sorry!"

"I don't wanna hear it!"

"But-"

"No! Just be quiet and let me try to figure things out."

The older girl walked away trying to figure out where to go next. As she walked away, the younger one decided to sit on a rock and pout.

"Mou... it's not all my fault. It's Yuko who drew the stupid map in the first place..."

As Jurina sat there, she suddenly felt her stomach growl. She realized she didn't have a chance to eat because they were going to eat after the game. But since they were lost there was no way they were going to be eating anytime soon. Just as Jurina thought there was no hope, a familiar scent drifted in the air. When she realized what it was, Jurina popped her head up and looked at the direction where the scent was coming from.

"Cake!"

"What?"

Before Rena could ask, Jurina grabbed Rena by the arms and stared dragging her away.

"Chotto! Jurina what are you doing? Where are you taking me?!"

"Cake!"

The two walked further into the woods and then at one point Jurina walked too far and tripped. Togehter, her and Rean went tumbling down a hill all the way to the bottom.

"Itai! Jurina!"

"Gomen Rena!"

'Mou first we're lost but now my back hurts. This is just great just-"

"Rena."

"What?!"

Jurina pointed to behind Rena and when Rena turned around, she almost fell back. There sitting in a tree was a girl that looked about Rena's age. She had long Black hair and a dark dress suit. She also had an eye patch over her right eye. Just when they thought things couldn't get weirder, Jurina pointed out another girl in the tree next to the other one. She was in a black night gown and had an eye patch over her left eye. This girl looked only a coulpe ages older than Jurina. The two smiled when they saw Jurina and Rena. Than at the same time the two came down and landed right in front of them.

"Hello!" the one with the left eye patch said.

"Greetings." the one with the right eye patch said.

"Are you lost?"

"Uh... yeah. Can you help us?" Rena asked.

"Sure! Just come with us to our home and we'll get you a phone you can use."

"Oh thank you so much. Come on Jurina!"

Jurina and Rena followed the mysterious girls to a huge mansion. The place looked old and unsed for years but yet somehow it still stood. They walked into the house and a gust of cold wind hit their faces sending chills down their spine. It was dark when they first walked in but then the light came on and the house could be seen in more greater detail. It looked old fashioned like back in the Victorian age. There was a good layer of dust over every piece of funiture. The air was musty and hard to breath and the colors were faded and metal rusty. The place truly looked old and the two wondered how the girls lived there.

"So where is you phone?" Rena asked.

"Oh we'll get to that later. But aren't you hungry?" one asked.

"Heck yeah!" Jurina said.

"Then come with me. We just finished making dinner."

"But we should really get going. I'm sure the others are waiting."

"Come on Rena I'm starving!"

"Well I guess one quick meal won't hurt us."

"Yay then let's go!"

Rena and Jurina walked into the dinning room where there was enough food to feed a whole army.

"Look at all the food!"

"Eat up. I hope you emjoy."

"Thank you for the food."

They started to eat until they couldn't eat anymore. Then finallly Rena spoke.

"By the way what are your names?"

The younger one was first to speak.

"My name is Mayu but you can call me Trick and my friend next to me is Yuki but call her Treat."

"Ok then Trick. Can we please use your phone?"

"I would love to but it seems your friend has fallen asleep."

Rena looked over and saw Jurina passed out with her head on the table. Rena face palmed herself and the other two just silently giggled.

"How about you spend the night? It's awfully late and your friend doesn't look like she's going to be waking up anytime soon."

"I guess I have no choice now."

Rena and Jurina were taken to a guest room where they would spend the night. It was midnight and Jurina was lying in the bed soudn asleep. Meanwhile Rena was up pacing back and forth. Something didn't seem right about the house. Everything just seemed off to Rena. What would such an old house be doing out here in the middle of the woods with no one except two girls. This thought made Rena wonder what was really going on. Just as she was about to turn in for the night, she heard noises down stairs. Rena decided to go down and investigate.

Rena went down the stair case and carefully make her way to the door way. She popped her head out a little and saw Trick and Treat sitting at a table. They were eating cake and discussing something. Seeing that they were busy, Rena decided to take this as a chance to look for a phone. She made her way around the house checking every hall and room but had no luck finding anyhting. Rena was about to give up when she noticed something she had not seen before.

There was a strange outline behind a clock that looked like a door. With all her strength Rena pushed the clock out of the way and found a handle. She twisted it and found the door to be unlocked. She opened and revealed a long spiral staircase heading down into darkness. Rena grabbed a nearby candle and stared to walk down the stairs. As she went further, the air started to get colder and she could feel chills being sent down her body.

Eventually after what seemed like forever, Rena made it to the bottom. Up ahead was a door and when Rena opened it, she almost screamed. There lined up in rows were coffins and by the looks of it there were several of them. Rena walked over to get a better look at them and when she got close, she felt something smoothe on the top. She shined her candle over and almost fell back. There on the coffin was a picture of one of her friends that she had come with to the party. Fear shot throughout Rena's body fearing who was inside the coffine but she had a good idea who.

Rena checked the other coffins and some had her friends and other random people she didn't know. But the point was Rena was going to stay in the house anymore after seeing this. Rena turned around and started to make her way out when suddenly, she felt something cold grab her leg. She turned around and saw nothing. But when she looked down, she saw the face of her dead friend holding onto her with a bloody arm.

"Re....na..."

"Kya!"

Rena kicked the girl and then ran as fast as she could up the stairs. When she made it to the top she slammed the door and pushed the clock back into place. Once she was sure she was safe, Rena relaxed a little. But then she felt that same chilling sensation before when she was down in the secret entereance. She looked over and saw Trick and Treat stairing at her with dark smiles on their faces.

"Oh no. Trick it looks like one of our guests has found out our little secret. What should we do?"

"Well we have no choice. We can't let her or her friend escape. I guess we have no choice."

"Darn and I was looking forward to playing with them more. All well. It's been nice knowing you but now it's time to go."

The two pulled out very sharp looking pitch forks ready to stab Rena. Instead of standing there like an idiot, Rena ducked and managed to avoid a pitch fork to the face. But they weren't done yet. Trick managed to pull hers out and now aimed for the stomach. However Rena was lucky enough to dodge it and get out of her trapped area. She started running as fast as she could back up the stairs up to Jurina.

"Nee Trick I haven't had this much fun in a while~"

"I know Treat this one really knows how to play."

Rena managed to make it to their room and she slammed the door shut. She took as much furniture as she could and used it to block the door. Then she ran over to Jurina and woke her up.

"Jurina time to get up! We gotta go!"

"Ehh? Why?"

"Just get up! Come on we don't have that much time!"

"Let me sleep!"

Jurina ignored Rena and Rena could hear Trick and Treat right outside the door. They were banging at it trying to get in.

"Jurina come on!"

Rena picked up Jurina and carried her over to the window. She looked outside and saw it was about a two story drop. There was no other way out and it was their only hope of escape. Jurina was still asleep and didn't even notice a thing and was thinking she was floating on air. Meanwhile Rena was basically panicking trying to find a way to get down without breaking her bones. However time ran out as the door came busting down and in came Trick and Treat.

All the noise finally woke up the sleeping Jurina who was well aware of the situation. She didn't ask questions but instead grabbed weapons. She grabbed the hands from a clock and threw them at Rena. Meanwhile Jurina herself grabbed a lamp pole and snapped the ends off creating sharp points. The two readied themselves for the awaiting attack.

"Why what fiesty ones we have!" Trick said.

"I like it!" Treat said.

"Let's play with them as much as possible shall we?"

"Indeed! Which one do you want?"

"I'll take the pale one Trick. You take the younger one."

"Very well."

Treat came at Rena with pitch forking swinging. However this time Rena wasn't going to run and she avoided the attack. Instead she used the clock and hands and managed to slice Treats's leg. However Treat seemed to ignore the pain and went straight for Rean's throat. But Rena was able to back away in time and strike back with a cut to the arm. Even though she was at a disadvantage with weapons, Rena was still doing a pretty good job.

Over with Trick and Jurina, it looked like Trick was going to win. But then Jurina used her pole as a shield and stopped the pitch fork between spaced only inches away from her face. Jurina twisted the pole disarming Trick and now she had the advantage. Jurina attacked and manage to jab Trick's side. However Trick didn't seem to mind the pain and attacked Jurina with a blow to the stomach. Then she ran over and hit Jurina in the face and side. Jurina started to back away further and further until both her and Rena were pinned up against the wall.

"Looks like the game is over." Treat said.

"Darn and I was really starting to have fun." Trick said.

"All well. It's been fun playing with you gues."

"Who said we were done yet?"

Just before they could do anything, Jurina grabbed Rena and leaned back. They fall out of the window and landed in some nearby bushes. The two managed to recover quickly and then they ran for their lives. They ran and managed to make it to the high way where they were picked up and taken somewhere safe. They never made it back to their friends because they thought they were all dead.When Rena and Jurina tried to explain to the police what happened they didn't believe them.

The polive sent a squad to look but they never found the mansion. They never found two girls by the name of Trick and Treat.

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you liked the OS.

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Trick and Treat
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2012, 05:44:56 AM »
i love it thankyou i love reading wmatsui fanfics so much :ding: their so adorable and they look so good together :luvluv1: :luvluv2: i love mayuki very much too :nya: so thanx for writing a fic with my two beloved/favorite couples in :wriggly: :deco:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:50:03 AM by ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2012, 10:19:33 AM »
rofl the halloween fic is funny!!!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2012, 02:32:37 PM »
Hahahahahah!! Yuko was the one who wrote the map xD  :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2012, 04:13:30 PM »
Love the Atsuyuu  :wub:

The Halloween fic is just  :rofl:

Miyumi-san can I request a tomotomo. They need more love in this forum  :smhid

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Chibi Rescue
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2012, 04:37:32 AM »
Well here is the TakaHaru that Wmatsui22 requested! This is my first time writing one so I hope you like it and after this I will the the YukoRena followed by the Tomotomo. Thank you everyone for being patient and I will get to your requests as soon as possible!

TakaHaru: Chibi Resuce

Kojima Haruna was known for being a very famous idol and a very popular woman. Everyone loved her for her cute ways and act. But what would the people say if they saw Kojima Haruna's other side? Somewhere in an random alley behind a club, there is a young woman bending over to the side hurling her guts out. She had been partying too hard and now she was paying for it. To make things worse, she thinks she may have been drugged. She remembered a guy handing her a drink saying it was on him. Being Haruna and her way of getting guys, she gladly accepted the free drink.

But now she's regretting it as she bent over and threw spat out more vile substances. When she was finally finish, the practically had to push herself off the wall to get ther to stand straight. But she couldn't even stand straight for her body kept swaying side to side. She could barely stand up right without leaning on a wall or a near by trash can. She looked like a total mess but to some people a perfect target.

She didn't see it but Haruna was being followed by that same guy and some of his friends.They had been tailing Haruna for a while waiting for the right moment to strike. Then they would take Haruna and have their own sick way with her. Haruna looked like she was ready to pass out and the men finally came out.

"Hey you don't look good. Why don't you come with me and I'll take you home."

Although her vision was blurred, Haruna wasn't too drugged up to be able to tell that it was the same guy from before. The one who slipped her the drink. Haruna weakly pushed against the man but was too weak and the man just grabbed her wrist and held it tight. Haruna wimpered in pain as she soon felt herself being lifted off the ground. Too weak to say anyhting, Haruna could only watch as the man carried her to a car. He reahed into his pocket and started to pull out the keys when something stopped him.

"Hey asshole!"

Haruna didn't see it but soon her body started to fall only to be caught once again. There was a dark figure hovering over her and for a while Haruna thought it was some kind of monster. But then her vision started to clear a little and she could see the face of someone. She was relieved it was a human for the most part.

"Stay here." the figure said.

Haruna saw the figure leave her line of vision and then soon after she heard the sound of punches and screams. She looked over and saw what looked like a fight. She could see the guy who tried to take her on the ground being beaten while the one who just saved her was on top. He was going at it and kept pounding the guy's face. Then eventually he stopped and then got up. The figure walked over and Haruna and picked her back up.

"Hang on I'll take you somewhere safe."

Haruna didn't know if her savior was a girl or a boy but she didn't care at the moment. Being held in in such a warm embrace feeling the comfort and safety of their body was enough for her. Soon after, Haruna had passed out in her hero's arms. A while later, Haruna woke up and this time found herself in a different room. She looked around and noted that she was in an apartment room and based on the fancy decorations Haruna could guess it was a high class one. That means the one who saved her is rich and she should take the opportunity to have dinner with him sometime.

Haruna lyed there staring at the ceiiling when suddenly she heard the door open. She heard the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer. Then someone came into sight and Haruna was expecting a handsom stud. But instead, the face of a girl pops up along with a pink ribbon. Haruna was a little dissapointed at what she was seeing but was glad it wasn't some creepy guy.

"Are you feeling better?" the girl asked.

Haruna slowly nodded her head yes.

"Here sit up so we can get you out of those clothes. You're covered in puke."

Haruna looked down and saw the leftovers of her dinner all over her shirt. Slowly, she began to sit up but as soon as she moved, a huge blast of throbing pain hit her head and she was back down again. Her head felt like she was hit with a bat and was now suffering from head trauma. But in reality it was probably just a really bad hangover and side effects of the drug.

"Here don't move. I'm going to take off your shirt."

Haruna felt her arms being lifted up and then she shirt being taken off. She shivered a little from the new sensation as cold air hit her exposed body. But she soon became warm again when she felt a new shirt being put on her follwed by a blanket. She also felt her head being lifted and a soft pillow being put under.

"I'm going to go put this in the wash. You just stay here and rest."

She heard the girl walk away and down the hall. Meanwhile Haruna was trying to fight the throbbing pain in her head. She was wishing she had some pain killers of some sort. She was also wondering where her savior was. She knew it wasn't the girl because she looked different from the person she saw beating the pulp out of the guy. Haurna wondered if he was just out at the moment and would be back soon. Haruna was wanted properly thank him for saving her. A couple minutes later the girl came back in and this time she had a tray with two cups.

"This is going to hurt a little but I need you to sit up ok?"

As painful as it was, Haruna managed to sit up with the help of the girl. Once properly adjusted, Haruna was able to get a better look at the girl. If it weren't for her long hair and the ribbon, Haruna would've thought she was a boy. Her face was very man like and was flat as a board. But the one big thing Haruna noticed was the girl was short. Not short like her perveted friend Yuko but even shorter than that. If she could stand Haruna wondered where she would stand.

"Here I picked some of these up. Take this and drink."

The girl handed Haruna some pills and a glass of tea. Haruna gladly took the tea and medicine. She could already feel the pain starting to die down.

"Thank you uh..."

"Minami. Takahashi Minami." she said.

"Thank you Takahashi-san." Haruna said.

"You can call me Minami or Takamina. It's what everyone calls me."

"Takamina... I like it. My name is-"

"Kojima Haruna. I see you all the time in the magazines and TV programs. You're quite famous aren't you?"

"You could say that."

There was a moment of silence but then the door bell rang. Minami got up and walked over to answer it.

"Hey what are you-"

"Get outta my way!"

Haruna recgonized that voice. She turned around and was surprised to see no one other than Oshima Yuko her partner in all her acting jobs and performances. It was unknown to the public but everyone else could tell that Yuko had a major crush on Haruna but Haruna didn't like her that way. She tried telling her once but Yuko ignored her and keeps being her usual perverted self. Yuko rushed over to Haruna and hugged her as tighly as she could. Haruna was having a hard time breathing and desperately tired to get Yuko off of her.

Finally Yuko let go after Haruna basically dug her nails into Yuko's arms.

"Itai!"

Yuko backed away and looked at her slightly red arm. Shortly after Takamina came walking in with a red mark on her forehead. She grabbed Yuko by the collar and pulled her in close. There was anger in the small girl's eyes but Yuko didn't see it. She was too busy trying to get to Haruna.

"Oi what's the bright idea with you slamming the door in my face before I even open it?!" Takamina said.

"Sorry I wan't thinking. I wanted to get to my Nyannyan and make sure she was ok."

"Nyannyan?"

"Yeah Nyannyan!"

Takamina only looked confused and Haruna just facepalmed herself at Yuko's stupidty. No one else calls her Nyannyan except her so when Yuko calls her Nyannyan no one knows who she's talking about. Haruna just watched as the two midgets began bickering over their early meeting. The things started to become more intense when Yuko pushed Minami making her fall over.

"Oh now it's on. Let's go you lesbo squirrel!"

"Bring it man midget!"

Takamina jumped on Yuko and the two fell to the ground. Yuko was on top of Takamina punching her but then Takamina managed to change places and now she was the one on top. Takamina began punching Yuko and as she was Haruna realized something. Takamina looked exactly like the person who saved her last night. Then something clicked in Haruna's brain that made her see that Takamina was the person who saved her.

It was Takamina who beat that guy up and carried her home. It was all Takamina! Haruna was stunned at what she remembered and was so shocked that she didn't notice Yuko trying to strangle Takamina with her belt. Takamina looked like she was about to give out but then Haruna came from behind and pulled Yuko back.

"Yuko that's enough! Stop it!"

"Not until this crazy little person is dead!"

"She saved me from a creepy rapist Yuko! I owe her my life!"

"Rapiest!"

Yuko stopped her struggling and turned to Haruna.

"You were almost raped?"

"Yes but she saved me Yuko. So leave me alone ok?"

Yuko stood there silently looking at Hauruna and then Takamina. Then her entire face turned red and her hands clentched into fists.

"Where is he?! I'm gonna find him and castrate him right in front of his buddies!"

Yuko stormed off leacing Haruna and Takamina.

"Itai..."

"Takamina!"

Haruna rushed over to check and see if she was ok. Takamina had some slight bruises but she'll be alright. Haruna sat Takamina on the couch and put on ice pack on her head. There was an awkward moment of silence and then Takamina said,

"That's some friend you got there."

"Tell me about it." Haruna said.

"She's tough for someone only a couple centimeters taller than me!"

"Well that's Yuko for you. Small but powerful."

The two started laughing and then Haruna turned to Takamina with a serious gaze. Without knowing, Haruna leaned in and kissed Takamina's cheek. Takamina blushed a bright pink and Haruna giggled.

"Thank you for saving me yesterday. You're my hero you know."

"It was nothing. When I saw that guy with you I knew something wasn't right. I just did what I thought was right."

"Well you did the right thing and I'm thankfull for that."

"It was no problem."

"Well I think I owe you. You wanna go out for something to eat?"

"That would be wonderful."

The two got up and headed out the door. Haruna finally saw how tall she was compared to Takamina and giggled a little.

"What?"

"Nothing it's just... you're so short..."

"Hey!"

Haruna laughed and only walked away. Takamina chaesed after her trying to keep up. The whole sight of Takamina trying to keep up was priceless in Haruna's eyes. Something told her she may have found someone she'll love for the rest of her life. And it all happened because of Takamina's famous, chibi rescue.

Well there you got Wmatsui22! I hope you like it! Up next is YukoRena and then tomotomo. Yosh!

Offline wynaut

• Maeda Atsuko forever my Ace!
  • Member+
  • If you can't be serious, you can't win
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Chibi Rescue
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2012, 02:36:44 PM »
Someone refer this to me
and I didnt regret reading all of your OS
and this is quite alot!
Thank you!
I love Acchan48     maji ni naranakya katenee yo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update yuukimoko birthday!
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2012, 03:42:25 AM »
I'm sorry to those who were waiting for requests but I had to make this. This is yuukimoko's special Birthday OS! I wanted to make this to celebrate and I hope you like it! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUUKI! Oh and I'm sorry it's short...

Mayuki: Property of....

Konichiwa. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki and I'm 21 years old. I'm very nice but lots of people call me Black. I don't know why and sometimes I don't like it. But other times it comes in handy when I'm scaring people. Overall I think my life is pretty good. Oh but I forgot to mention something, I am Kashiwagi Yuki and I am in love.

I don't know when it happened but it did and now I'm caught in the trap. The love trap. Ever since I met her, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I constantly dream about her and have fantasies about her. But I swear they aren't perverted! I'm not a hentai! I'm not that kind of person I would never think of such awful things! But then again there was that one time... Ahhh stop, stop I have to focus!

Anyways I really really love her and whenever I'm around her I can't control myself! She's just so cute and adorable. Everything about her makes me want to go nuts. I just want to hug her and kiss her and never let go. She's just so adorable and so cute! I can't control myself around her which isn't good. I don't want her to know I'm actually a real pervert. It's embarrassing! One time someone called me BlackMarimokkari. I was so embarrassed! But in reality its' probably true.

I can't help it! She's so cute yet my brain takes that cuteness and imagines in into something bad. I get really bad perv dreams and then I end up feeling awkward and slightly ashamed. Ahh I'm such a pervert! But I'm good at hiding it. Her on the other hand, she's really perverted. Whenever I come over she gets pervy with me by groping my chest and butt. She's such a perv sometimes but I find it adorable.

She's also and otaku which is cute as well. When we go out shopping we stop at every manga shop and I let her roam the stores like a little kid. She's just so cute when she finds one she really likes and begs me to buy it for her because she doesn't have enough money. Of course I give in and we even go out for ice cream. I swear if I kept track of how much money she owed me I would have enough to by my own car.

"Yukirin~"

She would call me that in that exact tone whenever she needed me. And of course I would gladly answer her requests. She's so cute and I can never say no. I wonder if I spoil her too much. But even if that's the case then I don't mind because when I spoil her she becomes super cute! However she has a dark side as well. She likes to tease me a lot and it's not funny because I believe her! I get so worked up and she says it's cute which I don't understand.

"Yukibear~"

That's her newest nickname for me. I have no idea why she calls me what and she says it's because I'm a teddy bear when she hugs me. I took that as a valid reason. Besides it's cute, I accept and have no questions. But sometimes I really question her when she gets pervy with me. I swear she's a total S! But she says she's an M and I'm the S but I don't think of it that way! I don't like hurting people!

Another thing she does is she likes to make me jealous. She likes getting me mad because she said she when I do it's sexy. Mou I can't believe she thinks like that! She's such a perv!

Sometimes though she gets really sad and in her Cyborg mode. I don't like it when she gets like that because she doesn't talk and has a blank expression on her face. When she gets like that I do my best to make her smile! I care about her a lot and I don't want to lose her so I do my best to keep her happy! Even if that one day I have to do... you know... "that" thing... Wahh I gotta stop imagining those kinds of things!

I really love her...

I love her with all my heart and would do anything for her. But sometimes I wonder if she loves me. If she does then I'm really really happy. And if she doesn't I don't mind. Because I love her and no matter how much she tells me to leave I won't give up on her. I won't give up and I won't back down! Because I love her and love will make you do crazy things right?

"Yukirin~"

"Hai?"

She walked in with the usual playful look on her face. Seeing it makes my heart flutter every time.

"What is it?"

"Touch~"

"Kya!"

She just groped my chest.

"Mou I told you not to do that!"

"I can't help it. Yukirin has a sexy body that I can't resist~"

She pins be against the wall and stares at me with her pervert gaze. There's a grin on her face that indicates what she wants. But I can't let her have it mainly because we're in school and I don't want to get caught.

"Stop please. I don't want to get caught."

A pout appears across her face and I feel guilty. But I don't want to get in trouble!

"I'm sorry..."

"You know... Lately I've been very very angry with you."

"Why?"

"Because. I see you all touchy with all these other girls. Especially that Sae. I don't like it!" 

"I didn't know..."

"Well now you do and unless you do something then I'm leaving!"

I got quiet. I wanted to say something but I couldn't think. No words wouldn't come out and she was getting impatient.

"If you're not going to answer then I'm leaving."

She got up and started to walk out. But then I got up and grabbed her arm.

"What?"

"I didn't want to show you this but...."

"But?"

"Well for your Birthday I...."

"You what?"

"I made this for you."

I pulled out this necklace and showed her what was inscribed in it. Her face turned from a pout to a grin. I felt my face turn bright red and I was actually shaking a little.

"This is so cute!" she said.

"So you like it?"

"Yes! I love it!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

She reached out and hugged me and and I just felt warm inside. I was glad she liked my gift to her. It took me forever to think of something like that. But I'm glad she liked it. On it I had inscriebed,

"Property of Mayu."

I wear it everyday and let everyone know that I belong to her and her only.

I hope you liked it Yuuki! I worked really hard and put a lot of thought in it. Anyways enjoy!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Property of....
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2012, 11:37:18 PM »
Woah Yukirin is a propriety of Mayuyu! Wouah!! :w00t:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Seriously Crazy
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2012, 01:36:51 AM »
Here is the YukoRena that sakura_drop_ requested! I'm sorry it's been a while but I've been working on my fics and now I bring you this new one! After this is Tomotomo and I have no other requests after that so everyone who hasen't requested before or wants to read about a certain couple don't be afraid to ask me! Anyways here's the YukoRena fic! I haven't written a Majisuka one in a while so that's what today's theme will be! I hope you enjoy!

YukoRena: Seriously Crazy

It was a normal day at Majisuka. People were out and around either fighting or talking about things Yankees talk about. Everything was pretty normal. However up in the Rappapa room, things were not as normal. Yuko was roaming the halls looking for something to do when she heard something odd coming from the clubroom. In the clubroom, Shibuya and Black were having an argument over something and Torigoya and Sado were also arguing. The only one not going head to head with someone was Gekikara who was happily sitting to the side watching. Things were about to get serious when suddenly Yuko came in. She saw what was going on and immediately broke up the fights.

"Oi come on you guys! We shouldn't fight like this!" she said.

They seemed to be ignoring Yuko and kept going on with their fighting.

"We should all stop fighting!" Sado said.

"This isn't fighting!" Torigoya said.

"No this is!"

Shibuya swung at Black who moved out of the way while Torigoya tried to kick Sado. They were really going at it and things would get out of control if not stopped soon. It was then Gekikara stood up and stopped both Shibuya and Torigoya. She flipped them back but then Black and Sado tried attacking. Gekikara ducked Sado's high kick and Black's low punch. But then they both punched Gekikara right in the face. However she seemed unfazed and just got that crazy smile on her face.

"Ne okotteru?"

Everyone's face got cold as soon as she said that. They all thought they had awakened Gekikara and were now in for one heck of a fight. However instead of Gekikara going all out crazy, she just sat back down and silently bit her nails. After that everyone chad calmed down and their early fighting power had left them.

"I'm going to go find Dance." Shibuya said as she left.

"I'm leaving." Black said.

"I'm out!" Torigoya said.

"Sorry about all this." Sado said.

Once they were all gone, Yuko turned to Gekikara who was still sitting there. She started to wonder why Gekikara didn't go all out on the others. Usually she would be the first one to punch the person. Yuko thought it was strange for Gekikara to do such a thing. She walked over and sat in her usual chair. When she sat down Gekikara looked over at her and smiled. However she didn't say anything. Instead Gekikara laid back and stared at a picture of Yuko. Then she looked over at the actual Yuko and said,

"Did you see that? I didn't fight anyone!" she said happily.

"That's great Geki. I'm proud of you." Yuko said.

"And I haven't sent anyone to the hospital in critical condition for 3 weeks! I've only sent them with minor injuries like broken bones and concussions!"

"Well it's better than something serious."

"I've been doing it all for you!

"I'm so proud of you Geki."

Silence filled the room for a moment. Then Gekikara suddenly started laughing for no reason. Yuko wondered what was so funny and stared at Gekikara with a puzzled look. Gekikara just kept laughing and Yuko had no idea what was going on. Then Gekikara stopped and looked up. There were tears starting to fall from her eyes.

"Nee Yuko-san, when will you come back?"

Yuko stood there silently looking down on the crying Gekikara. Instead of saying something she walked over and hugged her pulling her in for a warm embrace. However when she tried, Gekikara only went through her. It was then Yuko remembered she was no longer part of the living and couldn't touch her. Then she also realized that Gekikara wasn't talking to her. But she was talking to herself.

"Yuko-san... come back soon ok? I feel like I'm losing myself everyday..."

"Geki don't say that. I will always be here with you."

Gekikara suddenly stopped crying and looked up. At one point Yuko thought she saw Gekikara could see her. But to her disappointment Gekikara only got up and looked out the window. She looked outside and saw a bunch of Yabakune students coming in through the main gate. Gekikara's face turned dark when she saw them and her hands clutched to fists. Then Sado walked in with a serious look on her face.

"Geki let's go."

"Hai."

Gekikara ran out with Sado and out to the main court where the others were. Yuko watched as Gekikara snapped her neck and cracked her knuckles. Then she started biting her nails and said,

"Okotteru?"

Then along with the other Queens, they all attacked the Yabakune students. It became a total war as people were being punched and kicked. But among the crowd of people, there was Gekikara going all out and having a blast down their beating the life out of them. It made Yuko happy to see Gekikara doing what she loved the most. One thing was for sure about Gekikara, she really loved to fight. Yuko watched Gekikara when suddenly a Yabakune hit her right in the head with a metal pole.

Gekikara went down and Yuko feared the worst. But then Gekikara got back up and grabbed the pole. She bent it all the way until it snapped. Then she threw it aside and started beating the girl who used it on her. She was smiling and laughing like crazy as blood got on her hands. Yuko smiled and thought.

"Gekikara you are far the scariest person I met. But you're also a really sweet sometimes. But over all... you're seriously crazy."

Well I hope you liked it sakura! I'm sorry it's short but I couldn't think of anything else! I Anyways I hope you like it!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2012, 10:59:04 AM »
mi.....miyumi-san.....

:ptam-wub: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :farofflook: :shy1: :shy2: :on slopkiss: :on GJ: :k-inlove:

This was just...

AMAZING!!! I LOVE YOU!!! AH, SO SWEET, SAD, AND AT THE SAME TIME COOL!!!

My heart is still going doki doki...

Ah, hontouni arigatou gozaimasu!  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2012, 10:32:20 AM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for the one shots fanfic    :inlove: :twothumbs  :D :w00t:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Teaser
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2012, 03:44:48 AM »
This is the Saeyuki OS that Rukaeru requested! Now I'm not a huge Saeyuki fan and doing this is like the absolute worst for me but since a fan requested, I have to do it as a writer and a good friend. I hope you like it and enjoy the OS. I based this one off something you and I are both familiar with.

Saekyuki: Teaser

It was a normal day at Akiba High School for Kashiwagi Yuki who enjoyed school and her usual life. She had many friends and got along with everyone she met. Yuki was a very nice girl and rarely spoke out of tone for she was known of the school princess. However one day a new student showed up and for some reason Yuki knew she was trouble. It was a girl who was called Miyazawa Sae and a lot of girls were attracted to her.

Sae was an ikemen. Lots of girls developed crushes for the charming ikemen and even confessed. However Sae never accepted them and only put them down. Rumors started to spread about Sae's habbit of teasing all the girls and making them fall in love with her. Then when they confessed, Sae would reject them and leave the girl's heart broken.

Yuki saw this as a repulsive and rude thing to do. Playing with a girl's heart is the worst thing anyone could do male or female. Yuki swore to herself that if Sae ever tired to tease her, she would plainly ignore her. However one day when she was leaving for class, Yuki dropped her book. As she was about to pick it up, a hand reached up and picked it up. She looked up and saw the very familiar face of Miyazawa Sae.

"I believe this is yours." she said.

Yuki took the book and gathered the rest of her things. Then she got up and quickly left before Sae could say anything. Yuki was determined that no matter what, she would not let Sae mess with her heart.

The next day, Yuki was studying quietly when Sae walked over and sat in the desk in front of her. Yuki ignored her and continued her work asking as if Sae was never there. But then in a loud voice Sae said,

"Nee. What are you doing?"

Yuki ignored Sae and continued her work not planning on answering the question. But then Sae intterupted her studying again with another loud outburst.

"Oi you there? Hello?"

Yuki was getting irritated to the point where she was ready to break her pencil. But she kept her cool and managed to control her anger. In a calm but cold tone, Yuki told Sae,

"I'm studying. Please leave me alone."

Sae was quiet for a moment and Yuki thought she had gotten her to stay quiet. But then Sae grabbed Yuki's book out of her hand.

"Hey give that back!"

"This stuff looks hard. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be worrying about this type of stuff. You'll grow old!"

Yuki just gave Sae a dark look. She was getting really close to exploding on Sae. But instead of yelling she decided to try to get her book back. She stood up and reached out to grab her book. But her skirt caught something and she ended up falling over. She was going to hit the ground but then something caught her. She looked up and saw Sae wearing a charming ikemen smile. Her face was really close to Yuki where it looked like they could almost kiss.

Sae looked like she was enjoyign her self and Yuki herself was a little shocked. But then Yuki saw Sae's hand was a little too close to her butt. She could also feel Sae's hand getting closer and Yuki would not allow that. With quick reflexes, Yuki got out of Sae's hold and grabbed her things and ran. 

"Mou that baka ikemen!"

Ever since then, Sae had started teasing Yuki nonstop. Sae would follow Yuki where ever she went and would mess with her by saything something perverted or stupid. People started to say that Sae and Yuki were an offical couple and started to call them the Saeyuki couple. Yuki was getting irritated and didn't like being paired with someone she didn't like. Yuki was getting ready to finally let Sae have it when suddenly Sae called Yuki up to the roof.

Yuki was surprised of such a bold move but thought it was only going to be another trick. Yuki went up to the roof like Sae asked and found her looking out over at the city. Yuki walked over and Sae turned around a little surprised. They stood there silenty not saying a thing until finally Yuki said,

"Why did you call me here?"

"I wanted to tell you something." Sae said.

"What is it?"

"I wanted to tell you that I love you and I was wondering if you would go out with me?"

Yuki was silent and didn't say anything. She just sat there and stared at Sae with a blank look. There was only one thing going through Yuki's mind and that was "is she serious?" Yuki stood there staring at Sae thinking about it until Sae finally said,

"Well? What's your answer?"

"Eto.... no."

"Why?"

"Well you're always going around playing with girls and teasing them. Then when they confess you put them down. How do I know that you won't do the same to me?"

"I'm serious about you. I want to be with you and get closer. I want us to be more than friends and I want to have a serious relationship for once. And I was hoping I could have that serious relationship with you."

Yuki took a long look at Sae making sure that she wasn't lying or anything. Sae looked like she was honest but Yuki wasn't ready to give in yet. Yuki walked over to Sae and kissed her on the cheek making her blush.

"So is that a yes?"

"I don't know... Maybe~"

Yuki walked away before Sae could do anything. She giggled as she heard Sae confused and talking to herself. Sae had been teasing everyone for a while but now it was Yuki's turn to become the teaser.

==================================================================================Well I hope you like it Rukaeru and everyone don't be afraid to make more requests! Thanks!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Teaser
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2012, 05:18:06 AM »
^ Erm.... thanks miyu~  I think its really cute!!!!  LOVE IT!!! ... I love the story~ again Thanks for the story~ I love u~ hahaha~ *teasing mode raise up!!!*     :on gay:

Great fic!!
Rukaeru-san now request a atsumina or kojiyuu fic..  jajajj :B

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious