JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Supa Dupa Diva

Author Topic: The Never Ending Mysteries of 四十八学園 [The Mango Tree Mystery#4]  (Read 6673 times)

Offline GinkoX

• NP: イミフ - 村瀬紗英
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • fansubber at your service!
Just Got Nothing to do....

I'm Writing a Longer Chapter for Love Letter Madness.

OnTheWay Chapters:

I'll Live For Your Sake Chapter 4

Why Do I Get This Unnatural Feeling...? Chapter 4.3

One Shots ((So Called Creepyness))

A NOTE FROM ME.
四十八学園 - YONJYUHACHI GAKUEN -

In 四十八学園, It has this Rumour that the school has 7 Mysteries. Some are Located to the School's Old Building, Some are In the Club Building, And Some are in the Main Building, Most of the Time, It Happens In the School Gates, School Grounds, Sports Courts, Toilets, Classrooms and lastly, in the Incinerator. Some Students heard the Rumor and Decided to Investigate for it.

But The Students Never Knew that That There were More Mysteries than 7. The More, The Merrier.

The Souls of the Students who were Killed were Haunting the Buildings.

So... Are you Ready?

[CONTENTS]
1.) The Secrets of The Old Building
Part 1: The Evil Hiding on the 13th step and in the Hallways...
Part 2: Old Printing Room
Part 3: The Old Building's Center

2.) The Club Building's Unbelievable Activities
Part 1: Who is Dribbling?
Part 2: I Thought I Will Hit the Target, But I Was the Last to Know that I was the Target
Part 3: Head-Off

3.) The Main Building's Night Classes
Part 1: Biology Lab's Dirty Little Secret
Part 2: The Noise in the 5th Floor
Part 3: Student on the Mirror

4.) The Mango Tree
Part 1

5.) The School's Old Statue

6.) Bloody Toilet

7.) School Grounds

Information List/Authors Notes

Haunting and Foolishness of the Characters in the First Chapter (Authors Notes)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:45:10 AM by GinkoX »

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
Re: The Never Ending Mysteries of 四十八学園 [Introduction]
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 01:02:46 PM »
Wowowowow sound so cool XDD I love this type ><

Please please continue!!!!! So curious about the characters, hope there would some Mayuki <33333

And the school name, i think you need a translation for some people, i don't know if all of the readers would understand Japanese or maybe Chinese cuz 四十八学園 is similar in both languages.

Btw thank you for the new fic, looking forward to it >:]

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 04:25:27 PM »
wow~ seems like there will be a lot thrilling stories awaiting us! Can't wait to read them!  8)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 12:11:17 AM »
Nee-chan, post oredi! > w <
Me want meh scary story before le boring classes! > w <

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 12:33:45 AM »
Nee-chan, post oredi! > w <
Me want meh scary story before le boring classes! > w <

UTUT. UNDER DEVELOPMENT PA.

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 10:51:43 AM »
Is this a horror story?  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
I'm bad with horror but...

Can't wait to read this! :D (even if I won't be able to sleep at night bcoz of this  :bleed eyes:)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 01:42:08 PM »
Yeeey horror stories *.* love it :inlove:

Fisrt time reading one with the girls huehuehue

I'm curious about 3 part 1 >< I hope it isn't the same one I'm planning to write about xD I hope not ^^

Liked the title's part o/ can't wait to read them o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
SORRY IF IT'S NOT THAT SCARY. ITS MY FIRST TIME THOUGH.

1) Secrets of the Old School Building: Part 1
- The Evil at the 13th step and in the Hallways... -

It was already late when Kashiwagi Yuki, is finding her Friend, Watanabe Mayu. Mayu knows nothing of Yuki's hidden affection for her, but she only knows about her BIG affection for Yuki.

The two had been friends since a very long time, it was when they were in their Grade School Level. They met in the 1st day of School, it was when Mayu was getting bullied by the other students, at that time, Yuki was always there to save her. Yuki was always being dragged for a fight, and she always ends up with detention.

She never thought about Mayu being a pain for her, Yuki would do anything just to make sure that the girl is safe but today isn't her lucky day. She heard that Mayu was forced to go to the Old building to get the old files from the Old building. Yuki, worried, called one of her friends, Matsui Rena. Matsui Rena didn't answer her call though. So she decided to call the other one, Miyazawa Sae.

Luckily, she answered.

Conversation...

Sae: Oh! Hello? What do you need, Yuki?

Yuki: Help me find Mayu, in an instant.

Sae: Oh shore. Where are you anyway?

Yuki: School.

Sae: School grounds- *was immediately answered by Yuki*

Yuki: YES I'M THERE! I'M FREAKING THERE!

Yuki hang up the phone with her blood on high. After a few minutes, Sae arrived, with flash lights and stuff, when she entered the school, it was very dark already, Sae decided to use her flashlight. She searched the whole place and found Yuki sitting on one of the benches. It looked like she was waiting. Sae ran into her and said that they should start searching.

"Have you searched the old Building yet?" Sae asked Yuki.

"Not yet." Yuki looked down, checked her phone and didn't notice that Mayu gave her a call. Yuki checked the Message lists and saw a Voice Message, she decided to listen to it.

"Ahahahaha!" A tiny voice laughed from the Voice message. It crept Sae and Yuki.

"Your friend tastes really good. And her hands-" Yuki turned her phone off and the two started searching the building. They fought the eerie feeling that is surrounding the building. The wind blows very strong. The two decided to split to find Mayu faster.

On Sae's location...

Sae didn't realize that she's been taking the same path since the split up with Yuki. She was already feeling scary but she fight it. As she was walking, she saw 2 paths so she decided to take the left path. As she was walking on the creepy and dark hallway, she saw a silhouette of a young girl, a tall, long-haired girl wearing the same uniform as Yuki. AND INDEED, 'it' was 'YUKI'. But in Sae's eyes, she looked strange. Also, the uniform she was wearing has a few scratches and the girl had few scars.

She decided to call her.

"Yuki! What are you doing here?" Sae asked her.

"M-m-me? S-s-searching f-for M-m-mayu..." 'Yuki' seemed to be hiding something.

"But... I thought you said I'm the one who will search this part?" Sae's face was full of questions.

"I wasn't saying anything like that. I've been here hours ago. I was finding Mayu here since 4:30 pm." she answered. Her voice was numb, it's like she's been thirsty since 4:30.

"Is that so?" Sae felt the strong air blowing on the old building. And thus the scary feeling came to her.

'Hmm... Then who is the Yuki who talked to me earlier?' Questions are running on her mind, she can't stop thinking.

Then, they heard someone scream. Both of them shouted, "MAYU!"

In Yuki's location...

She heard the scream too, Yuki followed where it's coming from, she saw a straight flight of stairs. The girl walked down the stairs and counted the steps.

"One... Two..." She counted on her mind.

"Hmm... Hmm..." someone was humming.

"Three... Four... Five... Siz... Seven..." She tried to ignore it.

"One... Two... Three... Four... Yoroshiku..." The unknown voice is now singing.

"E-eight... N-nine... T-ten..." She continued counting, even if she is already feeling creepy.

"Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Aishite..." it continued.

"ElevenTwelveThirteen!" Yuki was shocked while counting. She also saw a silhouette of a person. The more it gets closer, the more she gets frightened. Yuki froze on where she's standing and felt that the creepy silhouette if going to hurt her.

"Don't come closer... DON'T COME CLOSER!" Yuki was trying to run but she can't, She's frozen on her place. She can't move. Even a step. Little by little, the Unknown silhouette was revealed as a short-haired, masked girl who has a height of 160cm. She carries someone on her shoulder, who seemed like a deadbody... It was Mayu.

"Mayu!" Yuki was shocked. She was certainly sure that Mayu is the one being carried.

She saw the masked girl raising her hand and landing it on Yuki's head, saying some things that aren't explainable. Yuki then fell asleep.

Sae's Location again

"Hey.. Yuki... Do You Think we could still find Mayu?"Sae's Already tired, While Yuki seems to have more Energy.

"We Should Find Mayu! She's in Danger!" They've been running for an Hour and it was like they are just taking the Same path over and over again, Then, It stopped when they reached a path with two Paths. None of them Wants to split up, So they Tried to search the right path first.

"Hmm... It smells like blood...."Yuki's face was Serious.

"Eh?!" Sae was Shocked, She wasn't expecting Yuki to be serious. They Later Heard a Tiny Laughing voice, They saw a Shadow Coming closer, it has a Knife, the two ran as fast as they could, but the shadow is more faster, Until Sae accidentally stumbled, The Shadow cut Sae's body into Pieces, It was Unrecognizable, Yuki continued to run until she reached the Exit, The sun was already rising, and She saw Mayu outside the Old School Building.

"While on the Other Yuki's Location

Yuki was tied to a Chair, Her hands where in handcuffs, her mouth was covered with a duct tape. She was still Unconscious.

"Hahahaha, Great Job, Mask #09." An Unknown Voice was suddenly heard.

"It's My Pleasure."

Where and Who is the real Yuki?

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:09:05 AM by GinkoX »

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: The Never Ending Mysteries of 四十八学園 [Chapter 1][12|15|12]
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 05:48:44 PM »
wahhh! complex! i like it!!!! mayuki is so lovely~ even when they are attacked~~~ love it~ mayuki~ thank you~

thanks for the update~~~~~~~

this made me remember a manga i readed, the masks i mean~ cool~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 05:50:11 PM »
Holy fuck, this is not good for my brain XD

Though, Im reading it and it's midnight. I got some chills but I didnt feel scared at all lol Okay maybe a little xD

Hope you update soon enough :3
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 06:01:35 PM »
need more time, more info to process the story! challenging!!!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 08:30:59 PM »
nhyuuu dangerous >< Really creepy *.* I liked it o/

Sae just died like that? Poor Sae ;.;

What about Mayuyu? *.*

Can't wait next part o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 02:04:23 AM »
Oh no, where's Mayuyu?  :O
Find her soon, Yuki!

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Haunting and Foolishness of the Characters in the Past Chapter
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 03:29:38 PM »
I FORGOT TO SAY...

ALL THE STORIES ENDING WILL BE SHOWN IN THE PART 3

Hahaha... I Even don't know where the real Yuki is.

<---------((An Idiot))

ATTENTION, ALL OF THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.
This is also a Part of the Story, It's for the TEASER OF 'The Secrets of The Old Building Part 2: The Old Printing Room'.

Remember, All the Arcs of the 'Secrets' is connected.

Haunting and Foolishness of the Characters in the Past Chapter.

The Old Printing Room's Tragedy The Past Twelve Years
12 Years Ago, The Yonjyuhachi Gakuen has only the Old School Building, In The Night of April, 2, 2000, The Two Students Namely Yamada Nana and Fukumoto Aina, are in the Printing room of the School Building because the Printer and the Paper Cutting Machine in their Club is Still Unfixed, Aina felt her stomach ache so she said to Nana that she'll go out for a bit, But that Reason isn't true. Behind the Printing Room's Door, She watched Nana mess up with the paper cutting machine, And Yes, Nana accidentally placed her hand on the cutter, and it was cut in to pieces, For Aina, It was just a Prank, She thought that nothing was happening to Nana's hand, But she was wrong, She saw how Nana's Hand was cut to pieces, the bloody papers, Nana was pleading for Help, Aina couldn't Bear watching it, She Heard Nana Scream to death in the Printing Room. She Exited the School Building by a Broken Window and Ran as fast as she can, Until she reached the School Gates and walked away as if nothing happened. And As The Life of Nana ends, She was Staring at Aina, Her tears falling on her eyes.

end of the Printing Room's Tragic Past

The Screaming Voice of Nana was haunting the Whole School Building Every Night, Her Voice should be ignored if Heard, If It wasn't Ignored, Something Bad will Happen to The Person whom you brought to the Old School Building to Find Something/Someone, etc.,  There is another Three Reasons why The Screaming Voice Should Be ignored, Okay, The 'Something Bad' Reason Again. Something bad will happen to the Person you Love and the Person that You've been thinking while finding the 'Someone/Something' in this School Building.

Second, When you heard the Scream and Followed it, Don't Run, Just walk or Run but don't be Scared, Think of the Happy Moments that you had in your Life. If You Didn't do all of the Things That is written before this, You'll End Up Being Sliced by #09's Puppet.

Third, You'll End Up Being Caught by #09 in the 13th step if you think deep about the one you love the Most. And Will Be Brought to Dark Mayu.

This is The Foolishness of Miyazawa Sae and Yuki Kashiwagi. They Followed the Voice and they Ended up with Something Bad.

First, The Foolishness of Miyazawa Sae, She was not Listening to the Rumors Going in and out of the School, She have heard the curse of Nana's voice from one of her classmates, But she didn't Listen to It. So when the Night came and the Real Kashiwagi Yuki called her to find Mayu in the Old School Building, Something Bad Happened to her, Because she ran and ran, and in addition, her fear of being caught by #09's puppet ate her, So She Got sliced by the Shadow, and her Soul Ended up Being Lost to the Whole School Building.

Second, Kashiwagi's Foolishness, She was thinking all about Mayu, Mayu, Mayu and... Mayu. Because of that, Her Love of her Life, Watanabe Mayu, was taken by the Fake Yuki, The One Who all Made the Mysteries and Curses of the Building. She was also Brought by #09 to The Dark Mayu or Mayu's Additive Inverse. (LOL.)

The Fake Yuki

- Made from Yuki's Feelings of Worry for Mayu.

And Questions why #09 Carries a Dead Body, The Dead Body was Not Mayu's, It was a Mannequin, an Illusion Mannequin.

The Illusion Mannequins/ #09's Dolls

- When seen by a Person at Night, A Person Full of Worries for the Person that his/her is finding, This Person will think that the Mannequin, is the Dead Body of The Human he/she was finding.

Okay, I've Shown Much of Info's

And The Next Pairing is.....

VOTE IN POLLS.....

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:38:34 PM by GinkoX »

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
Re: The Never Ending Mysteries of 四十八学園 [Authors Notes]
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 05:49:42 PM »
Ohhhhhhh this is so good XDDDDDDDDDDDD I love it, all the mysteries and questions ><

Please please try to update as soon as you can, i don't know how to express my feeling, just want  to say that curiosity is nonstop raise in my head ><

Thank you, your fic is so great!!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 06:18:35 PM »
mayuki~ wahhhhh~ Yuki is sooooo worried about Mayu,.....i love it~ and the action and mysteries kills me~

thanks for the update~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 07:58:14 AM »
I like your plot with the mysteries...

Thank you for the great stories there

Can't wait for the next mysteries...

:theking :twothumbs

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 02:43:10 AM »
WOW!
Your mind is crazy... but good crazy. :P :lol:

I think the pairing should be SayaMilky :yep:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Never Ending Mysteries of 四十八学園 [The Mango Tree]
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 10:41:26 AM »
- The Mango Tree -
[A/N: Akimoto Takaya - Akimoto Sayaka]
There was a Tree in the School's backyard, It has always been ignored by the students, Some says that a Student hanged her/himself on that mango tree but no one seems to have the proof. I am Akimoto Takaya, a Member of the Athletics club. Tomorrow, we'll be having our Training, so Because I'm the vice captain, I was the one who was ordered to tie the ribbons for the challenges tomorrow. Sadly, I was told to do it at night. I waited for the Night to come, Gladly, The Manager and my other friends stayed up, guarding me.

"Hah, What a Hassle."My Phone's battery has run-off, Oh well. At Least I have my flashlight on.

After a few minutes, I am near the Mango tree, and I am seeing.... (O.O) A Silhouette of something that is hanged

"Maybe it's a punching bag." Rushed near it and punched it several times.

When I first spanked it, I heard a ‘sob’, I thought it was just my imagination, I continued, The Sobbing became very loud, It became a cry. “HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I fell on the floor, I was frozen, I tried to stand up but I can’t , Until I saw something coming out of the Mango Tree, It was a Long Haired female, With red eyes, Her face covered by her hair. I try to scream, but nothing comes out from my mouth. Later, I heard a familliar voice, It was Yuka's Voice, Our Manager.

"Takaya, What are you doing there?" Yuka helped me stand up and when I looked back at the Mango Tree, The Girl that I saw a While ago disappeared. 'Where's she...?' I and Yuka walked back to the School Building.

It was still bugging me, About the Girl in Rotten School Uniform, Face covered by Hair and Glowing Red Eyes. I continue to walk with Yuka in the Quiet Hallways, The Night Class is Over, and It's 10:30 now. The All the Sports-Concerning clubs are forced to have a Meeting in this Hour, Even if we're not the Only people in this Building, It still sends a chills on my Spine. We're both silent as we walked in the Hallways, We're near the room. Then, We heard a strange sound.

"Let's hurry! It's coming from our Clubroom!" I was pulled by her, And When we arrived at our Clubroom, We saw our Club members Unconscious on the floor. Until I laid my eyes on the Bookshelf near the Window, I saw the Girl Again.

[Part 1 - ENDED]

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
What's going to happen next...

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the mystery story...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Supa Dupa Diva