JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nico Touches the Walls - Sono Taxi 160kmh

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 273899 times)

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 10)(UPDATED)
« Reply #240 on: July 10, 2013, 02:49:23 PM »
Thanks for the fast update! Hope to get to see more "showtime" for the rest of the characters. Each has its uniqueness which can be developed into different storylines...

wow, exciting even just when imagining about it!  :deco:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #241 on: July 10, 2013, 03:00:26 PM »
Uwaa~ Awesome fight scene! :fap

Good decisions Yuko~! :thumbup

Oh no! Yuki~! Don't you dare leave Mayu alone?! :banghead:

Wonder who's the mysterious girl? Any gist? :?

Can't wait to see more! Great up! :thumbsup

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #242 on: July 10, 2013, 03:06:16 PM »
kenjoy-san,

if i tell who's the mysterious girl, then it wouldn't be mysterious anymore, right?  :on lol:

Be patient.. i'll try to upload as soon as possible..  :on GJ:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #243 on: July 10, 2013, 03:09:41 PM »
Right! XD

Sorry.. :bow: I'm just so excited! Heehee :oops:

Your fic it's just so fun to read.. :fap

Looking forward for your next up then :thumbsup

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #244 on: July 10, 2013, 03:53:24 PM »
You will have to wait for the next chapter to see what will happen to Yuki..  :on GJ:
Cuz that's when the "mysterious girl(THE ACE!!!)" will appear.
if i tell who's the mysterious girl, then it wouldn't be mysterious anymore, right?  :on lol:
Even though I'm pretty sure we ALL know who it is... :on lol:

Marley-troll(Mari-troll XD) finished your sentences! :P
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 02:50:50 PM by TTLuver497 »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: July 10, 2013, 04:06:49 PM »
Oh, nice.
Yuko was Alpha just for five seconds, but she was.  :w00t:
I didn't know that vampires need to breath. :panic:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2013, 04:09:06 PM »
TTLuver497,

:on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

It's simply too obvious isn't it...

Well, let's just leave it like that shall we? :on lol:

Zita-san,

Yes, vampires need to breathe.. :on GJ:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2013, 06:47:23 PM »
JA JAAAN
Here comes the shocking development! I'm still curious about what Yuki said before though...

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #248 on: July 11, 2013, 06:54:49 AM »
No worries..

Just wait for the next chapter to see the development.  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #249 on: July 11, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »
O-Ohh!! Need two wolves to defeat Choukoku?! That's strong..
-Ah...Sado and Yuko suffer so much in here! Coughing out blood!! Uwa!
-Those actions is really interesting~ I wanna more of it!!~
-Woah! So the wolf that give a final blow to the Alpha will become the next Alpha~
-Yuko become the Alpha!! And just for 10 minutes...But she can hang out with them~
-Sado is the alpha now~ But!! What about Yuki?! Doesn't breathe? Oh no!

P-Please update soon! I can't wait!! What'll happen to Yuki!! Agh!!~
 :shocked :panic: :banghead: :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #250 on: July 11, 2013, 11:43:50 AM »
No! Yuki~

She need mayu blood

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #251 on: July 11, 2013, 01:59:46 PM »
Too curious about the title of the next chapter :frustrated:
Maybe that girl will appear and save Yuki :wahaha:
Lots of awesome fighting scenes :ding:
Although Yuko beat Sayaka and will be the Alpha but she just did it in about 10 minutes and gave it to Sado :on lol:
Look forward to your update :on gay:
Update ASAP, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #252 on: July 11, 2013, 02:56:52 PM »
nice bloody battle :on GJ:

poor sayaka,being beaten into pulp and stripped from her alpha position...will someone avenge her or maybe she will do it herself :kekeke:

giving the alpha position to sado is soo yuko :on lol:

asking mayuge to shave her brows is like asking yuko to stop harassing -skinshiping- haruna which is impossible :hiakhiakhiak:

is this the end of the wolf's arc :dunno:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #253 on: July 11, 2013, 03:12:56 PM »
I'm not going to tell anything in detail yet..  :on lol:

But i can tell you this is not the end of Choukoku..  :glasses:

Well, basically the next chapter will only be the end of the wolf's arc since its the continuation from this chapter..

But it is also the 1st chapter of the vampire arc..  :on GJ:

All your curiosity about yuki will be answered very very soon...

So, stay tuned!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #254 on: July 11, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »
I like this fanfic storyline, your idea is fresh.  :thumbup
Hoping that i could write like this too.
I want more of Acchan fighting scene, she seems like the strongest among the Supernatural.
Ah, is it that you save the best for the last ? wakatta  :lol: :lol:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #255 on: July 11, 2013, 04:57:31 PM »
Karenchan,

There will be more of Acchan's fighting scenes coming soon in the vampire arc..

Well, actually the strongest now is jurina with her demon powers..

I have yet to show jurina's true demon form though..

But it will be coming soon..

Stay tuned.. :on GJ:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #256 on: July 12, 2013, 01:20:05 PM »
Oh wow this is awesome! :D

Now, I'm inspired to write supernatural fiction too~ ><" I couldn't wait for the next update!!! I wondered what's going to happen to Yuki...I hope she's going to be alright! The mysterious girl will save Yuki? Ah~ So many questions! I'll keep it to myself first and wait for next update~

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #257 on: July 12, 2013, 03:31:48 PM »
Chapter 11, people!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Finally in the vampire arc!!  :tama: :tama: :tama:

ENJOY!! :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Chapter 11 - A mysterious girl

“Takamina! Takamina! Please! You have to save Yuki!” Mayu being teary eyed, screamed out while gripping onto Takamina who is currently rushing Yuki into the emergency room.

“I’ll try my best, Mayu. Stay outside.” Takamina then ordered her nurses to stop them from entering the emergency room.

“Please stay outside. You can’t come in. Dr. Takahashi needs to concentrate.” Said one of the nurses who is preventing everyone from going in further.

Takamina first laid her hands on Yuki’s chest and slowly pressed a few times before sliding downwards a little to feel the injuries received by Yuki. “My god.. She has ten broken ribs. I’ve hardly seen anyone so beat up like this before. She lost too much blood. This is serious.”

“Dr. Takahashi, what should we do now?” One of the nurse asked in panic.

“Bring the defibrillator unit here. I will perform CPR for the moment.” Takamina said as she started performing CPR on Yuki again and again, but there is no response from Yuki.

“Yuki, please wake up!” Takamina shouted at Yuki while still performing CPR.

At this time, the nurses returned with a defibrillator unit. “ Dr. Takahashi, here it is.”

“Alright. Turn it up to 300V. Clear!” Takamina slammed the defib pads on Yuki’s chest, causing her body to nudge up a little.

“Doctor, there’s no response!” One of the nurses started panicking.

“Turn it up to 600V! Come on, Yuki! Wake up!” Takamina screamed at Yuki’s face as she slammed the defib pad on Yuki’s chest for another time.

“Still no pulse, doctor!” One of the nurse said.

“Yuki, Come on! Please don’t fail me! Raise the voltage higher!!” Takamina shouted.

Outside the Emergency Room corridor

Mayu is now crying her heart out in Kojiharu’s embrace.

“I don’t want Yuki to leave..” Mayu mumbled her words out of her mouth while crying.

Jurina stood there with both her hands clinged together prayed. “Please save her, Takamina.”

Maeda then walked towards Mayu and comforted her, “Don’t worry. Minami is a great doctor. You should trust her.”

“Acchan’s right, Mayu. We should trust Takamina’s skills.” Kojiharu said.

During this time, Rena and Yuko arrived at the hospital. “How’s she doing?” Yuko asked.

Mayu immediately stood up from her seat and walked towards Yuko before giving Yuko a tight slap on the face. The sound of the slap echoed in the corridor.

“Mayu!” Everyone was shocked with Mayu’s action.

“You have no right to ask about Yuki’s condition!! She’s in there because of you werewolves!” Mayu screamed. Yuko turned her head away, not wanting to look at Mayu right in the eyes.

“Mayu, it’s not Yuko’s fault. If Yuki wasn’t in my house that time, I would have been dead. Yuki saved me.” Kojiharu explained.

“Exactly. It was the Alpha wolf who is responsible. Yuko has nothing to do with this.” Rena said.

Mayu’s leg lost strength to keep her body standing as she dropped onto the floor, covering her face and crying all over again. Yuko’s hands curled up into a fist as she turned around, wanting to leave the scene. Maeda grabbed Yuko’s hand, “Yuko, please stay. Mayu was just a little emotional about this. That’s all.”

“That’s right, Yuko, now sit down..” Rena said as she pushed Yuko to a chair and sat her down.

“Now all we can do is to pray that Takamina is able to save Yuki’s life.” Kojiharu said.

After a few hours, Takamina finally came out from the emergency room wearing a poker face. The meaning behind her face expression is indecipherable. As soon as she appeared from the door, all of them start swarming towards Takamina.

“I tried my best.” Takamina said in the most expressionless face.

Everyone was literally shocked from Takamina’s statement as Mayu immediately cried her heart out. Yuko walked towards Takamina and grabbed her shoulder. “What do you mean you tried your best? Then try harder!”

All of a sudden, Takamina is wearing a confused expression, “Wait, wait… What are you talking about? Why are you all crying?”

“What do you mean why? You couldn’t save Yuki!” Mayu shouted.

Takamina then sighed. “You guys really do have this stereotypical mind about surgeons, don’t you? Everytime a surgeon says ‘I tried my best’ it means that the patient isn’t saved, am I right? But this definitely doesn’t apply on the great Dr. Takahashi! If Dr. Takahashi said she tried her best, it simply means the patient is saved!”

After wiping off her tears, Rena immediately smacked Takamina on the head. “Don’t do your fail jokes at times like this! It’s not funny!”

“Hey.. That wasn’t a joke. It’s you guys who have this stereotypical minds. Don’t blame me.” Takamina said while rubbing on her head.

“T-That means Yuki is saved?” Mayu asked brightly.

Takamina then nodded her head. “Yes, she is.”

Upon listening to Takamina’s statement all of them attempted to rush into the emergency room before getting stopped by Takamina. “Stop! Stop! You guys can’t enter the emergency room. Her condition may be steady now but I have yet to perform surgery on her. I still have to align her rib back in place. After I’m done, I will shift her into a ward. Then, you can visit her. Come back tomorrow.”

The next day

Takamina had just exited Yuki’s ward when she noticed that the six of them are already waiting outside. Takamina smiled at them, “You can now visit her, but she’s not awake yet. Try not to make too much noise.”

Mayu was the first to rush into the ward. She grabbed a chair and sat by the bed while grabbing onto Yuki’s hand. “Yuki, please wake up. Then bring me on a date. You promised me, right?”

Maeda then stood beside Mayu and put her arms around Mayu. “I’m sure she’s listening to you, Mayu.”

“Thank god she’s safe now.” Jurina said.

At that time, a voice screamed out as the door of Yuki’s ward slammed open. “Black! Black! Are you ok? Answer me, Black!” A girl appeared as she ran towards Yuki’s side and grabbed her hand.

Everybody in the ward was too surprised to react to anything. The girl then ran towards Takamina and held her shoulders, “Are you the doctor? How’s she?” the girl asked while pointing at Yuki.

Being too surprised, Takamina just answered the question, “Err…. She’s in stable condition now. It’s just a matter of time before she wakes up.”

The girl then sighed out loud, “Thank god.. That’s good to know. Thanks a lot, doctor.”

Takamina then replied with a confused tone, “Err.. You’re welcome?”

“Wait.. Did you just call her Black just now?” Maeda asked.

The girl got stunned for a moment “N-No! Of course not. I called Yuki!”

“You definitely called Black.” Rena insisted.

The girl then looked at her watch, “Oh.. I’m getting late. I’ll come back and visit her another day. Bye, guys.” She then proceeded to kiss Yuki on the forehead before leaving. Everyone in the room was literally processing the situation that has just happened in the ward for the past 5 minutes.

“Oi, what the hell was that?” Yuko growled.

“Who was that?” Rena asked.

“How dare she kiss Yuki!” Mayu pouted her mouth.

“But whatever it is, she seemed to know Yuki well enough to call her Black.” Takamina said.

“In other words, she’s not a human.” Meada ended Takamina’s statement.

Rena then took out her SPTdex to check, “Strange.. Then why didn’t my SPTdex sound?”

“Exactly.. I didn’t smell anything weird from her as well.” Yuko said.

“But still, she looked really, I mean REALLY handsome even as a girl..” Jurina seemed to be in her own fantasy world now.

“Earth to Jurina! Your saliva is dripping out of your mouth!” Rena said to Jurina while snapping her fingers in front of her face.

Jurina then clinged onto Rena’s arm “Aw… Rena-chan is jealous!! KAWAII!!!!” she then proceeded to hug Rena the tightest she can.

“Ouch! Ouch! Stop hugging me so tightly!” Rena complained.

“We’ll just have to wait for Yuki to wake up and ask her about this mysterious girl. She seemed very suspicious.” Mayu said.

Few days later

Yuki finally opened her eyes and found herself lying on a hospital bed. She then glanced around the room to notice Yuko standing by the wall. Upon noticing Yuki’s awakening, Yuko walked towards her bed and sat down on a chair. Yuko then brought out a blood packet and passed it to Yuki. Yuki took the blood packet from Yuko’s hand and sat herself up.

“Are you alive?” Yuko asked.

“Are you blind?” Yuki answered in a weak tone.

“Drink up. It’ll give you energy.” Yuko said in the most monotonous way. Yuki then smiled at Yuko and proceeded to drink from the blood packet.

“Hey, this tastes good. Where did you get this blood packet from?” Yuki asked as she continued sucking on the packet.

“From Choukoku.” This statement immediately caused Yuki to spit out all that she’s sucking right now, causing Yuko to laugh out loud.

Yuki then rubbed her tongue vigorously and asked “You gave me a werewolf’s blood?! Gross!!”

“You should have seen the look on your face. I thought you said it tasted good. I was just messing around. I got it from Takamina.” Yuko finally answered after she stopped laughing.

“It’s not funny letting a vampire suck on a werewolf’s blood.” Yuki said. Yuko chuckled at her statement.

Yuki then continued, “So, what happened to Choukoku?”

“Sado and I took care of her. She won’t be messing around with us for quite some time.” Yuko answered.

Yuki then nodded her head. “That’s good to hear. What about Haruna-sama? Was she hurt?”

“No. We managed to reach on time. You protected Nyan Nyan.”

“Well, I couldn’t let Choukoku hurt an innocent young lady, would I?”

“I get it, but with your life? From what Takamina told us, you could have died from those injuries. Seems like you did hang on for quite a long time with Choukoku. I have to say I’m quite impressed.”

“If I didn’t do a good job, you will come at me with your barbaric attitude and spray your furs all over me.”

Hearing Yuki’s statement, Yuko immediately curled her hand into a fist and showed it to Yuki, “If you’re not lying on the bed right now, I would beat you up so badly. But then again, I wouldn’t want to get scolding from Takamina. Still, I do not like fighting handicapped person.”

“You fought Choukoku after she was handicapped by me.”

“That was different. I was merely having my revenge.”

Yuki then smiled at Yuko’s statement, “And who exactly are you revenging for?”

“Who else? Nyan Nyan of course.” Yuko replied.

Yuki then snickered “Yuko-san, why don’t you just tell it to me that you were revenging for me.”

“I feel like choking you to death right now.” Yuko said while Yuki chuckled at Yuko’s statement.

“All in all, I just want to say thank you for protecting Nyan Nyan.” Yuki replied with a smile.

“Yuki!!!” At this time, Mayu barged in and immediately ran towards Yuki and hugged her tight.

“Ouch! Nezumi-sama, not too tight. It still hurts.” Yuki said.

“You made me worry so much. I thought I lost you..” Mayu’s tears started flowing down her cheeks again.

“I’m awake now, am I right? So, stop crying.” Yuki then wiped off Mayu’s tears.

Yuki then continued, “Let’s go on a date when I’m released, ok?” Mayu nodded happily and excitedly.

“We’ll all go on a date together!” Jurina screamed out loud as all the other 5 friend start barging in at the same time.

“Shhh!! Jurina, stop shouting in the hospital.” Takamina warned.

“Hey, Yuki. A few days ago, a weird girl came in to visit you.” Rena said.

Yuki frowned at Rena’s statement. “What did she look like?”

“Handsome!!” Jurina shouted again only to be smacked by Takamina.

“Well, she called you Black.” Maeda continued.

“And she kissed you on the forehead.” Mayu said while pouting her mouth.

“Did she say who she was?” Yuki asked again.

“No. But she seemed to know you well enough to call you Black. Maybe it was one of your vampire friends.” Takamina said.

“But if that’s the case, it’s strange. Cause my SPTdex didn’t sound at all.” Rena said.

“Not only that, I didn’t smell anything weird from her as well.” Yuko said.

Yuki then thought, “Handsome. Calls me Black. Kissed me on the forehead. Rena-sama’s SPTdex didn’t sound. Yuko-san couldn’t sniff out anything. This could only be one person..”

Yuki then finally said it out loud, “Well, you’re right. She’s one of my vampire friend.”

“Wait, a friend kisses you on the forehead?” Mayu questioned.

“Mayu, is that all you care about?” Kojiharu asked.

“We fought together countless of times before. It’s just that she cares for me a lot. That’s all.” Yuki answered.

“Wait.. If she’s a vampire, how come my SPTdex didn’t sound?” Rena questioned.

“Me too. I didn’t sniff out anything weird from her.” Yuko said.

Yuki then looked at their confused face and answered, “She’s the only vampire in history who can channel and alter her vampiric aura as she like. She can also choose to hide her vampiric aura completely, making her undetected by any supernaturals. The vampire ace, Gakuran.”

Chapter 11 - A mysterious girl
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 12 - Gakuran

How did you like this chapter, people? Comments will be very much appreciated~~ :cathappy: :cathappy:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:50:36 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 11)(UPDATED)
« Reply #258 on: July 12, 2013, 03:51:45 PM »
......Yappari. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 11)(UPDATED)
« Reply #259 on: July 12, 2013, 03:56:19 PM »
Thank you for the update...  :bow:

So, the vampire ace is Sae.

It's funny how Yuko trolled Yuki and how they still quarrelled even though Yuki just woke up  :grin:

And Mayu only care about Sae kissed Yuki on the forehead  :lol:

Can't wait for the next chapter !!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nico Touches the Walls - Sono Taxi 160kmh