JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Midnight Circus

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 91536 times)

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] MATCHMAKER (MaYuki OS)
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2013, 05:36:46 AM »
SAE IS SMARTER THAN MAYU HERE!!!  :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:
PERFECT MATCH! yeeah! Mayuyu  :mon beam:

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2013, 08:04:08 AM »
lol didn't expect that twist just lol... :lol:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2013, 11:09:48 AM »
A/N ahm(LOL) I think it's time to give my insight for the sinking AtsuMina, well I do believe in AtsuMina too actually  XD

U&I by Ailee

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
U&I

“Enough of this Acchan…Let me go”

A girl said firmly holding her gaze at the seemingly confident figure in front of her, the well-known Maeda Atsuko of the entertainment Industry who allegedly gave a hint ‘dating’ a fellow actor.

“What…? You’re tired of us? Minami~” Atsuko responded with a question keeping her expressionless unreadable face.  A moment of only heavy sighs and deep breathing has casted upon the two as they both tried to decipher each other’s thoughts.
“I’m not tired”

“Then…what?” Atsuko smirked adding up the tension between the two.

“Stop…. Playing…..” two words, enough to express Minami’s thoughts. She’s right, ‘tired’ must be an inappropriate term to call it, guess she’s thinking she have had enough of Atsuko’s endless love games. Hearing her words, Atsuko just kept her eyes to Minami as if piercing right through the deepest of her origin…

“You think I’m playing….huh?” It is as if Atsuko’s has been possessed in a snap and she let out a devilish smile towards the serious figure in front of her.

Words that struck through Minami’s heart “why are you doing this?” Thinking of having enough of such non-sense conversation, Minami turned around and decided to cut it of…”this is going nowhere Acchan…” when suddenly Acchan grabbed her arm “You won’t go nowhere either” Atsuko uttered with a distinct tone.

Hearing words seemingly criticisms towards her, Minami finally exploded. Atsuko has reached her limits “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” Minami growled in front of the immovable figure though Atsuko didn’t even flinch an inch instead her smile became even more frightening as if she's thinking of breaking into Minami’s soul with her eyes.

“I’m Atsuko….”

“You’re hopeless….”

“I am…”

“Stop this non-sense! LET ME GO!” despite of Minami’s orders that eventually seemed like pleads, Atsuko kept her grip on Minami not having the slightest of plan doing so, instead her grip grew tighter. Having the size advantage she easily grabbed the smaller girl and locked her up between her arms on the wall.

“You can’t possibly go anywhere…Minami”

“Why….WHY?!!”

“You won’t go anywhere without me….”

“You’re the worst…..”  Minami couldn’t take her situation anymore, she slowly slide her body against the wall as her knees started to tremble. She’s cruel. Reality starts to sink in to her consciousness. They won’t go anywhere. A few moments after of her silent cries, she felt Atsuko has bent down as well, facing her…

She lifted her hand and caressed Minami’s cheeks as if transforming into an angel, the figure which people grew fond of, the pure figure people love seeing, her public figure…

Atsuko then leaned forward closing the gap between their bodies and whispered such frightening and yet sweet lullaby to Minami’s ears…

“You’re stuck with me forever…..Minami”

[END of D]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Atsuko is so daring and yet so uhmm  :bleed eyes: fierce?(LOL) inspired by Ailee.. :P okay let me shout just this once...  AtsuMIna is REAL :jphip:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 11:30:28 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [imTD's OSs/SS comp] MATCHMAKER (MaYuki OS)/ U&I (AtsuMina Drabble)
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2013, 11:26:16 AM »
atsumina all the way! XD
Teedee thank you so much for this :D

I want more :on gay:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] MATCHMAKER (MaYuki OS)/ U&I (AtsuMina Drabble)
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2013, 11:53:29 AM »
Saw Ailee's name suddenly her voice appeared in my mind automatically..."You're the only one waaaaayyyyy~~"
is that lyric correct? I forgot~  :lol:
need to enter whole Kpop world again after this...
I was left behind... lol~
and that Atsumina is great !
Minami is being trap into Atsuko's love game...
make more OS!!!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2013, 01:10:34 PM »
Well Atsuko wanted Minami to always be hers

But Minami didn't want to be her plaything?

Anyhow... Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see more OS

Atsumina forever...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2013, 02:08:11 PM »
Ahhh, this MaYuki OS is just too cute.

Can I request a prologue when yuki falls for Mayu and then an epilogue after the end of the OS?
I'm being greedy but both of them are just so cute I want moar :wub:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »
Pretty sure it's not for kiddos so...

Under the Influence of... [MaYuki version/ AtsuMina version]

let me know if you can't access sigh my tumblr almost going pervy ._.

and sure yeah, your requests shall be granted soon enough thanks for reading!!

imteedee :deco:

@Ryuuka: that made me laugh :lol: good! good! NOW! CONTINUE!!!

Here direct link to outer space! to MARS!! REST IN PEACE MY ACCOUNT
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 04:48:14 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »
“You’re stuck with me forever…..Minami”
THIS GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS  :OMG: :luvluv1: :nya:

Here direct link to outer space! to MARS!! REST IN PEACE MY ACCOUNT

another YEEEEEEEEEY TEEDEE  :wriggly: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: MOOOOOOOAR! ILOVEALL!! Atsumina mayuki!!!!

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2013, 06:43:02 PM »
dem you're making me ship atsumina now! XD
Acchan fierce!  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
and the smut cough! rather they're both entertaining as well... XD
better stop drinking now and end up walking the wrong house...
but I won't mind ending up at Takamina's house tho and Yuki's! hahaha  :lol:

Agree Prologue and epilogue! of mayuki matchmaker too please?

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2013, 02:49:27 AM »
wow we do have the same taste in music! Ailee is really somethin'!! awesome I like this song fierce yeah! Ailee+Atsumina= :deco:
and mayuki OS is a genius work of art friggin' cool and cute! continue!!  :P
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2013, 12:26:08 PM »
A/N Think of your OTP now... okay I'll think of my OTP now  XD no title just felt like sharing this nonsense drabble...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Science of Love is just a....

Parting

“Let’s break up…”

She told me. It didn’t register at first, I chuckled “…eh? You’re kidding right?” I told her.
 She just kept her blank face at me and softly shook her head. I still don’t want to believe it.
No, I never wanted to believe it.
Still, I couldn’t process every word of her statement… every particle of the moist air seemed so heavy as I took a deep breath, looking at her eyes “No…You’re kidding….”

“We’re over”

Denial

I laugh for loving something occasionally.
I feel the happiness more occasionally.
But you are deep in me.

All my hopes and wishes were gone the moment you threw me away still I couldn’t believe it, cause I still believe in us. I wanted you back, won’t you want me back? Every day feels so empty as I glance to where you might be waiting for me, I still see you smiling and reaching for my hand, like a fool I smiled back.

~vanish~

“Are we over for real?”

Suffering

I have a habit not looking up to see the evening sky any day.
I hate the feeling as if the whole world is gonna leave me.
That sun falling far away will come here tomorrow.
It seems that it wasn’t the sunshine that brightened me…

I turned my head to my side, I felt alone, because you’re not beside me. Even reaching and passing by across the pedestrian I still see your feet catching up with mine, but why when I looked up you weren’t there…..weren’t holding my hand, shielding me.
I wanted to hold my head up high.

But….

I couldn’t even look up at the evening sky…I’m afraid.
It’s too dark.
It’ll only emphasize the stars you promised will shine for us.

“I’m hurting….”

Bargaining

Do you think about me?
I wonder if it has hovered around me.
I realized that time could not wipe everything out.
I ain’t still able to call your name comfortably.

“Please……I wanna see you the last time”

Was all I wished for, every night…times where I find shelter under my sheets.
But why am I feeling cold? I needed the warmth once you gave me, warmth I treasure most every night.
I’m freezing cold, like ice I might break, sooner or later.

“Please…..”

Acceptance

Somebody not you hugs me…
And somebody not me hugs you…
Although days like this flow eternally .…

One day, I woke up; you’re not beside me…
And realized the warmth that enveloped me wasn’t coming you,
Even the fiercest sun could even feel the need of my cold heart…

“Should I let you go….now?”

Resolution

Whenever I give someone my heart I have a habit of saving the half.
I hate the foreboding that if I give all of it, she would just leave me…

“I’ll help you forget her…”

He told me, smiling at me like the way you were, reaching for my hand…
Part of me still wished he was you…

But….

I cannot give this half to anyone
But I don’t want me broken half way to show up
The words that I didn’t say yet to you remain in my mouth.
The love that I didn’t give wholly remains in my mind.

I rushed to where you might be at..
I don’t mind bruising my defenceless feet…
Gasping for air, taking my steps slowly as I felt my feet went numb…
I saw you…

“I’m sorry….Maybe you are still in me…”

Cycle.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
and NO, I'M NOT EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE (LOL) just a product of endless emotional soundtracks here  :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2013, 12:42:57 PM »
oh well I thought of Mayuki..
cause they're eternally bound to each other!!! :nervous

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2013, 04:10:31 PM »
@AT: (LOL) but true  :P thought of that too though  :nervous really love your avatar  :wub: I love that photo for real! same as seigus' only in different angle, UGH want to use that as my avatar too...  XD

ANYWAY, TD has a request...CAN ANYONE GIVE ME DIRECT LINKS OF MAYUKI cute/happy or any fun fics? you could PM me or post the link here if you like  :lol:  any fic under the sun  :roll:

Sorry to bother you guys... :nervous

PS: LOL!! what i meant in FUN is like enjoyable, happy or somethin' not 'THAT FUN'!! sorry really made me laugh!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:49:30 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2013, 08:09:03 AM »
A/N so basically this is what I get from listening to Ailee, god i should stop listening to her songs... it makes me...  :banghead: so guys, WANNA PLAY?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOVE GAME

“So…who’s your current?” smirking, sitting with her eyes wandering across her porcelain bare well-figured thighs, a woman around at early 20’s asked. Lying beside her is a smaller figure, wearing her expressionless face while keeping her eyes straight through the as plain as her flat white ceiling with only the thin sheet of white wrinkled cloth draping her “not your business….” The lying figure replied without an inch of concern.

“Yes…I actually don’t care at all…Mayu, cause I have my own…” the sitting figure uttered along with a soft chuckle as her hand travelled reaching the smaller girls seemingly messed-up frizzy hair and started ruffling her fingers on it.  Though the smaller girl apparently named, Mayu just doesn’t care at all as if she’s used at it long before the creation “If you don’t care…you wouldn’t ask in the first place….” Mayu responded with a smirk forming on her soft curvy lips making the sitting figure turn her eyes on her

“Clever….” And so the sitting figure bent her body, climbing on top of Mayu and aiding her weight through her free arm and leaned closer as close as few inches apart-gap between their faces. Their warm breaths almost brushing thorough each other’s faces as their fringe move along with their breathing pattern, gasping for air…

====

1 month ago..

“Mayu-chan…where do you wanna eat?” A happy cheerful genking asked, beside Mayu as they took a stroll along the busy street in the city, holding her hand though hearing her company’s question Mayu didn’t bother to answer at all as she was busy creating her reply to certain someone on her phone. The taller figure, having used to it, just shrugged her shoulders and decided to let it go and continue moving forward aimlessly….
When suddenly…

“Wow, nice stuff we got here….” A sudden unknown voice stood out across the busy street though not enough to create a commotion and so Mayu and her company turned their eyes to the origin of the voice…

“Yuki…” Sae uttered in surprise as she saw the seemingly familiar figure before her eyes.

“Long time no see….Sae” The girl apparently named Yuki, responded as her eyes travelled through Mayu, a seemingly criticizing look to be precise.

“Nice taste….” Yuki uttered with a smirk on her face. Mayu didn’t bother as she kept her eyes on Yuki.

“Let’s go Mayu” Sae muttered as she shook Mayu’s hand and tightened her grip and was about to force Mayu to take their steps away from the aggressive figure.

“So…Mayu’s the name….nice name” Yuki muttered still on her feet. The statement unexpectedly gained a reaction from Mayu, she wasn’t irritated but instead her face showed a smile, a terrifying smile, a terrifying one. Mayu turned to Yuki but was still on Sae’s grip as Sae’s expression turned out of sorts towards Yuki…she knew what’s gonna happen if such event pursues…

“Yuki..is it?”
====

Their lips met, sharing the same passion they’ve been keeping for hours almost breaking each other fragility as their hands travelled all over each other features aimlessly, battling for dominance. The taller figure decided for once to succumb on the smaller figure’s desire and so she made her way, positioning herself under the smaller figure.

“I have to go….” Mayu murmured, rare but expected as she brushed her fingers across the taller girl’s seemingly burning smooth skin and eventually planted a soft kiss on her neck. Hearing Mayu’s words, the figure couldn’t help but feel disappointed experiencing the cruel side of Mayu and just let a sigh.

Mayu then climbed down off the bed and started picking up her scattered articles on the floor and eventually headed towards the tightly closed door…

“It’s always nice playing with you….”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(LOL) dunno if  i should continue cause for sure I'd move this to another area.  XD anyway...ah never mind  :nervous

ahh right right let's continue I'll move this sooner or later :P
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:45:31 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2013, 08:44:18 AM »
Continue, pleaseeee.... :bow:

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2013, 09:06:05 AM »

YEAH! continue TD! MaYuki!!  :bow: :sweat: :on bleed:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2013, 10:04:07 AM »
Please continue!  :cow: I like this one since Yuki is not stupid in here  :nervous unlike your other fics  :tama-mad:

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2013, 10:52:14 AM »
Looks like you have another short story :deco:

Oh yes. Continue pls.... :kneelbow:

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2013, 12:27:57 PM »
another daring mayuki lol...
i agree with rhin, would be the first story whenein Yuki's not baka... XD
whoa sense some hot scenes, i'm nosebleeding dem...  :nervous
really? Mayu looks so innocent here, don't you think? I like her smile here..
feel free to use it tho we gonna have to look like talking to ourselves here  :lol:

I see you said you'll continue there. then I'll wait here... :P

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Midnight Circus