JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze (Album Version)

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 91542 times)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-S2(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #240 on: October 26, 2013, 11:35:00 AM »
wow wow since when it became like this???

did i really had to wait until gibson-chan updated her fic???

nooooo don't do that teedeeeeeee-san

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-S2(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2013, 08:44:44 AM »
I've reached my destination today, and I'm writing cause I feel I need to...

cmze, how many times do I have to cry about this? and No, I wont cry if this isn't important to me, I'm not being emotional as a fan, not a reader but a friend. I know the reason, but could you just tell you'll be back and not bidding goodbye for good...

my heart is tampered. it's broken..

I know I'm selfish I'm sorry
Please take care inteedee you're the best!!
Thanks
Cmze
Please don't reply cause I won't return that would make me sadder!!

and gibby I'm joking, you may not continue if you like to, I'm taking it down, I'll leave a chapter and put this on hiatus. thank you for reading.

why is everyone leaving me.... I'm devastated.

TD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AnneTonov

Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-S2 [HIATUS](MaYuki SS)
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2013, 09:15:32 AM »
teedee you're joking right? this ain't funny.....

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2013, 09:28:18 AM »
Why everyone is leaving??!!!

Please don't,teedee-san..

Not you too..

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »
what is happening to this forum? writers are leaving one by one? dont do this!!!!!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2013, 03:50:02 PM »
LET ME MAKE THINGS CLEAR... I'm not leaving, who told you guys? UWA~ I'm so enjoying the games here in the forum, why would I leave?  :nervous

and anyhow, at this point I wanna express my sincerest apologies for making such commotion  :bow: I've read the personal messages from all sites, they really warmed my heart. Unfortunately, I've thought about this for a day or two already and somehow such UNWANTED news came right at this morning...which complicated things even more.

Thank heavens I have these wonderful people by my side, who supported me at this hour, you know who you are. My friends, readers, my family.

Yeah, let's go FLUFF all the way, Let me cry once again, this time with my uttermost gratitude  :bow:

"We're all together in this, nee?"- Anonymous

YES. thank you guys. I'm lifting the status.
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-Part 6(end)(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #246 on: October 28, 2013, 05:24:19 PM »
A/N *COUGH....sorry again.  :bow: here's the short starting part  :nervous

thanks to super nice Ryuuka-kun  :heart:

Chapter 1

It has been a year since it all started

Uncertainties.

Games.

Winners.

Losers.

It didn’t end there…

Instead, a new start has commenced..

What future awaits for them..

No one knows..

One thing is certain…

It won’t be easy as it looks like…

The Love Game continues…

“What’s wrong?” the smaller figure sitting on the lap of the taller figure, facing her, asked as she tilted her head a little on the side. Instead of answering, the questioned figure just let a sneer and instantly altered into a smirk, an expression which made the smaller figure even more confused. “Really, what’s wrong?” the smaller figure continued as her curiosity gets even more fired up, and leans forward closing their distance into inches as she rested her arms on the taller figure’s shoulders.

“It’s nothing…don’t mind it” the taller figure answered as her eyes ran down tracing the smaller figures remarkable features. Noticing such sudden change of atmosphere the smaller figure retorted her body “WOI! Why are you always like that?!” She grinned as she crossed her arms above her chest. True enough, you can’t blame the poor girl getting accused as the smaller figure’s just wearing a snug sweatshirt with nothing underneath but her underpants against Yuki’s wholesome get-up, a decent pair of pyjamas.

The taller figure just sighed in surrender and cupped the smaller figure’s cheeks, pressing them firmly “There! There Mayu! You’re not cute anymore!” She chuckled, holding her big laughs from seeing such unpleasant expression from Mayu. Mayu on the other hand, getting irritated tried her best to remove Yuki’s hands on her face and pouted “What the hell?!”

“Well, I’m so tired of saying how hot you look everyday…time for a change” Yuki made a face as she turned her head on the side, a statement oozing with sarcasm and yet so true, A statement which almost made Mayu’s stomach turn upside down “urk! Too much sugar…urk!” and even exaggerated her reaction with her undying cosmic skits. But even she has finished her scripted reaction she noticed Yuki’s still keeping her gaze somewhere, somewhere far…

It was when Mayu let her body fall on the side, pulling along the taller figure in her arms on the daybed. Yuki although getting surprised with such action, just played along “what’s up?” she asked, staring at Mayu. “We slept on the bed; hm…we slept on the floor…time for a change, nee?” Mayu chuckled. It was when Yuki pulled the smaller figure closer, pressing her body onto Mayu as the smaller figure just played along and snuggled herself even closer, enjoying Yuki’s warmth “there’s really something wrong between us…” She murmured.

“Those two….” Yuki hushed. Words enough for Mayu to understand what’s going on Yuki’s mind. Apparently she was thinking of ‘those-two’ who showed up out of the blue just the other day.

“Hi! What’s your name?” The short-haired girl muttered wearing her perfect cat-smile. Her eyes all focused on Mayu. It didn’t take a minute before a sudden another figure has cut the scene, her raven hair… her pale porcelain white skin…all complementing her princess aura, her eyes darted on Yuki “Hi…”

They shared a moment of silence with just staring and attempting reading each other’s minds.

“Hi…and she doesn’t need to tell you her name…kid” It was Yuki who broke the silence as she eyed the short-haired woman who seemed attacking her prey and eventually paid a glance on the raven-haired woman. “Let’s go…” Yuki muttered as she held Mayu’s hand and was about to drag Mayu…

“So…shall I call you however I want then?” the short-haired girl uttered with a smirk plastered on her face seemingly enjoying Yuki’s reaction. The rare brave statement gained a certain reaction from Mayu, feeling nostalgic with her fated meeting with Yuki…. “My name is Mayu…” Her eyes were cold but were undeniably attractive as well.

“Sou~ My name’s Jurina” the girl muttered, extending her arm to shake hands with Mayu but eventually was denied as Mayu just tilted her head on her side with amusement.

“And…you?” the raven-haired woman eyeing Yuki. Playing along with Mayu’s obedience, Yuki answered as well “Yuki..I’m Yuki” she stated as she let a sigh, still holding Mayu’s hand.

“Sou~ I’m Rena..Matsui Rena” the woman said gleefully as she smiled at Yuki, true enough both Mayu and Yuki find the strangers interesting enough, almost surpassing their standards and so when they were asked to have a little break or a mini chit-chat, they both agreed.

“We’re sisters….”

“We’re cousins….”

No explanations were needed, even a word wasn’t required. They do think the same. Just that and the smaller figure paved her way settling herself on top of the seemingly tensed figure “What are you worrying for?” Mayu muttered as she supported herself with both arms on Yuki’s sides. Sharing a fair stare with their void expressions, the atmosphere turned heavy...moment they rarely share, it seemed so sad. “Maybe…I’m just used to being contented with just you…” Yuki murmured as she lifted her hand to caress Mayu’s cheek. 

“Stop!” Mayu yelled. “Don’t say it….” Her normal breathing turned ragged as she deciphered where their conversation might end up. It was one of the statements Mayu hated the most and yet deep inside she has been yearning for..

She’s afraid.

What ifs…

“Yeah, I wo-…” Yuki wasn’t able to finish her statement as she was silenced with a kiss. The gentleness she never thought of enjoying since the beginning and even coming from the woman she never thought of meeting. It’s as if the sudden variation started eating her alive, Yuki’s hand started roaming around the dominant figure’s body, enjoying it’s every corner. The combination of Mayu’s gentleness and Yuki’s hands’ roughness was outrageous and yet felt so exquisite.

Their lips parted as Yuki gently opened her tardy eyes…

“Still wanna sleep?”

“Sisters, huh?” the short-haired girl smirked as she threw herself on the sofa and excitedly turned on the television. On the other hand the other figure just settled herself sitting beside the coffee table, reading a magazine “what? You wanna be cousins too?” the raven haired woman chuckled.

Hearing the older woman, Jurina twisted her body as she leaned on the backrest facing Rena “nee, what are we?” her expression turned serious. Rena’s eyes met Jurina’s. A typical silence has yet enveloped the elegant room. It took a minute before a response was made; Rena stood and walked closer to Jurina without breaking their connection. Standing just a step from Jurina, Rena leaned forward, their faces just an inch away…

“We’re playmates….Jurina”

The room was cold. She was naked…her body was only supported under the comforter’s warmth. Lying beside her was a peaceful sleeping figure, Yuki. She turned her body, facing the fast asleep figure; her forlorn eyes can’t deny the reality…

“I’m still….”  She didn’t even finish mumbling her feelings as she stooped down to the sleeping figure’s level and planted a soft kiss against her forehead.

“I love you, Yuki”

A sudden statement bound to break everything, tagging along so many questions…but above all…

“Is it worth it?”

Her phone vibrated, receiving a sudden message.

[Jurina] Hey, wanna go for lunch tomorrow?

TBC~

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:34:19 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME -Part 1
« Reply #247 on: October 28, 2013, 05:44:32 PM »
Looks like the Wmatsui are players too.... And Wmatsui haven't realize their feeling yet...

Interesting....

Mayu.... Still doubting her feelings? Looks like they have a lot of fun.... With their problem.....

Update soon   

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: October 28, 2013, 06:08:48 PM »
mayuyu!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
thats ll i have to say onee-sama  :(
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: October 28, 2013, 09:01:32 PM »
Definitively will be something see Rena as a player  XD

I'm looking forward for more WMatsui moments  :cathappy: :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #250 on: October 29, 2013, 05:54:20 AM »
It seems like Mayu and Rena have the same attitude. Same goes to Yuki and Jurina.

I smell trouble at Jurina's text.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2013, 06:25:05 AM »
 :shocked THIS IS WAR

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #252 on: October 29, 2013, 07:36:33 AM »
OMG what happened here?! was just out for a day or two and these all happened?  :shocked
you almost left w/o me knowing! TD! :banghead: and It's good you're feeling better now
don't do this again, okay? everyone is worrying  :banghead: :banghead:

yehey for an update! :lol:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #253 on: October 29, 2013, 01:10:25 PM »
Ano.. at the end.... who asked who to have lunch together??
Hehe.

Rena, Jurina, Mayu, and Yuki are here.. I can't wait for next chapter.. >.<

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #254 on: October 29, 2013, 02:47:46 PM »
nice~~~~ this is getting interesting...
Wmatsui are a playmates~
same like Yuki and Mayu...
Mayu love Yuki~  :heart: :yep:  :yep:  :yep:
I sense Jealousy is coming~   :roll:

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #255 on: October 29, 2013, 08:11:28 PM »
it's not love square!!! yeah he is right! IT'S CHAOS! 4 players  :dizzy:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #256 on: October 29, 2013, 08:34:57 PM »
Waaaaaaah~ Mayu said the forbidden words aloud!

I wonder if Yuki heard...

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: October 30, 2013, 12:16:10 PM »
Love Game Season 2

Hi (:
I'm so sorry for not commenting in your story.
I mean in Love Game Season 1, I just enjoy
reading it..

Anyway, Season 2 is more exciting and interesting...
Rena and Jurina are only playmates?  :twisted:
Yuki and Mayu are real couple  :inlove:

Please update soon...
Thank You
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #258 on: October 30, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »
i could tell that wmatsui is in mayuki past stage when they still played their game

but looks like the games start again
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #259 on: October 30, 2013, 01:37:44 PM »
oh I still didn't comment here oh ! how bad of me  :doh:
well I donnu what to say...
Mayu loves Yuki but her pride is stopping her from saying it out to the other girl  :smhid
and It seems that Yuki is bored  :panic:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze (Album Version)