JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 91518 times)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME -Part 3
« Reply #280 on: November 12, 2013, 11:37:18 PM »
wmatsui cute!! stuttering jurina always kawaii~ :P
yes yuki! if you want warmth in the morning stay with mayuyu! :yep: lol still spoiling the cyborg as usual  :lol
haha chaotic breakfast! at least yuki didnt burn the apartment down this time :rofl:
thanx for the update onee-sama :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #281 on: November 12, 2013, 11:45:10 PM »
wah wmatsui more complicated than i though

i think jurina loved rena but rena just playing at that time...where the old jurina???

mayuki was sweet,hahaha i did love to feeding like that too~

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2013, 02:27:41 AM »
I agree with Terragen-san... the relationship between WMatsui is really complicated.
But.... Jurina was in love with Rena (before she met Acchan)... Rena, who wasn't love Jurina at first become realize that she like Jurina more than as a 'playmate'

W-wait a minute... Acchan x Jurina x Mayu ..... Yuko x Rena x Yuki.
I hope Yuki and Mayu will be find with these troubles.  :lol:

And.... you said thanks to Ryuuka-san, I agree with mo-chan.. there will be AtsuYuu in this fic.  :inlove:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2013, 12:03:29 PM »
mm i like spicy drama like this

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2013, 01:06:17 PM »
Hmm... I see. So it's Rena who taught Jurina to be a playgirl.

What could be Atsuyuu's role in Wmatsui's life?

Poor Yuki, got forced to eat her breakfast fast. Mayu completely ruined the cute image of spoon feeding.  :lol:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #285 on: November 13, 2013, 02:28:14 PM »
Hoho new characters in the story.
I love it :grin:
This is going to be interesting.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #286 on: November 20, 2013, 07:27:59 PM »
Happy Birthday to Sasshi and GIBBY BABY!  :on BDay: update for you!  :deco:

thanks to super nice Ryuuka-kun  :heart:

Chapter 4

Her hoodie was pink, it really suited her as the other always seems like a ramp model as she carried her simple flowy dress, their hands were together, fitting onto each other perfectly. They were walking hand-in-hand as silence between them has actually become a ‘usual’ and comforting habit.

Need not to say any word anymore, it’s enough.

“Yuki…I need to go somewhere” Mayu almost whispered. “Where? I’ll go with you, if you like…” Yuki responded as she turned on Mayu, her eyes were high-spirited as she perceived such statement a reason for an extension of their ‘get-together’.

“I’ll go see Jurina…” Mayu uttered as a faint of a little sorry could be hinted between her words. It felt like falling on a cliff for Yuki hearing such statement as her eyes lost its glimmer. Her hopes faltered. Indeed, she’s alarmed with this newcomer, Jurina. “C-Can’t it wait?” Yuki blurted out of nowhere, she needed more time, she wanted more time, a question which seemed so desperate enough coming from a notorious player.

“…~!“ Mayu wasn’t able to give a decent answer to Yuki as her phone suddenly rang. Putting out her phone, a sudden piece of a puzzle has hit Mayu, her eyes met Yuki’s… their eyes knew what comes next.

‘SWOOSH~’

Mayu hastily hid her phone on her back tightly secured with both of her hands as Yuki tried snatching the device from Mayu. “Na-ah….Not again Miss crazy” Mayu spoke in a playful manner which made Yuki a little furious. Fail. The phone, on the other hand, just endlessly rang on Mayu’s hand and so after a few seconds of struggling from Yuki’s attempts, running around in circles, endless dodging,  Mayu has found a chance to answer as Yuki eventually surrendered in defeat. “Hey! It’s Mayu….”

“…”

“Yeah, I’m coming…” Mayu uttered her breathing still with a slight pant in between, her eyes still alerted and focused on Yuki’s possible further actions, her hand tightly gripped on her device but to her surprise Yuki didn’t bother distract her anymore, she just stood in front of her.

It was like that until Mayu hung up. “I’ll go now…okay?” Mayu conscientiously said as if asking for Yuki’s permission though it didn’t make anything better as Yuki kept her stern expression. Reading totally this not so typical expression, Mayu just let a sigh and without further notice stole a quick peck on Yuki’s lips “mm…is that enough?” Mayu sweetly smiled on her. The bribery nearly killed Yuki as her heart almost had a breakdown, her face flustered turning on almost every shade of heat.

Their lips touching wasn’t any different. For over a year, Yuki had them for herself a countless times and still she couldn’t get enough of it. Though that time, it was different, the situation was totally not the same as what they did before, It was cute and adorable. “If only……”

“OH WELL…” Yuki puffed and turned away oozing with sarcasm “It’s not like you have to ask my permission…”

“Well not like you could stop me either…” Mayu uttered as she raised a brow on Yuki, smirking.

Hearing Mayu’s response “You..TCH!” Yuki yapped on Mayu, though it wasn’t enough to erase the cute interaction in fact it even made the situation go heavily fascinating on Mayu’s behalf, seeing Yuki flushing. It didn’t take a minute until Mayu decided to go ahead and take her steps away from Yuki when…

Yuki needed a comeback.

“Think..”

“Think…Yuki”

“……”

“Mayu!” Yuki called out for Mayu who was meters away already in the middle of the pool of strangers.  Mayu turned on Yuki. “Hmm?”

“I love you!” Yuki shouted out of nowhere gaining more attention from the entertained mob around them. Such statement that made Mayu’s eyes grew the widest possible, her eyes almost balled-out from its sockets, heart beating fast, her palms starting to moist and for a second her entirety seemed lost its resolve. “PFFFT!” the blunt statement seemed genuine as Mayu stared on Yuki’s smiling face, giggling on her spot.

But..

She couldn’t let her guard off that easily

It must be just some kind of a joke.

“STOP FOOLING AROUND!” Mayu shouted back, her now burning face couldn’t be denied by just hearing the words as the amused strangers continued watching the two. And so, avoiding further shameless acts, moving on, she heavily stomped-off her feet.

“I really do…actually, Mayu”
……………………………………………………………

“Oh really?” the smaller figure said as she laid her upper body on the grass, Oshima Yuko. Sitting beside her was Rena, hugging both her knees on her chest. They were having a break from their unplanned walking/sight-seeing, to put it in simple terms, they just wanted to have time for each other after a few years of being apart. Indeed they missed each other ‘that much’

Rena just nodded.

“I wanna see her..I mean your ‘friend’” Yuko flashed a smile as she followed the ever slowly moving clouds just above her eyes. The emphasis on the word ‘friend’ was clear enough for Rena to understand that she meant Yuki. Apparently, since the medieval period of their relationship, Yuko has been aware of their current status. She didn’t mind though, instead she even played along and just not that, Yuko has been a good player as well. Every day seemed fun since then until the squirrel girl decided to move to another place yet again.

Their relationship was very vague for everyone surrounding them but it didn’t matter as well, they just took it for fun, nothing more, nothing less but it seems their growing friendship was inevitable and so after quite some time they already considered each other as a ‘good friend’.

“Call her Rena-chan…Yuko wants to see her!” Yuko blurted out as she lifted her body and leaned closer on Rena. Rena wasn’t surprised though, she clearly understood the curiosity growing on Yuko since she actually started out this ‘playing-topic’ a few moments before they decided to take a break. Letting a sigh, Rena just obliged on Yuko’s desire and phoned Yuki. It didn’t take a few rings as Yuki answered the call quickly. “Hey!”

“Wanna go for lunch?”
……………………………………………………………….

Her squinty eyes never faded, it felt like it was just the other day when she first set her eyes on the cheerful figure beside her, Acchan. The one who supported her from ups as well as her downfalls. She can never be even more grateful meeting such divine individual though such happiness bore its own complementary sadness when Acchan left Jurina, to follow Yuko.

Yes, Acchan is with Yuko. They’ve been together since before they all four met. Acchan has been following Yuko wherever she goes. The reason behind why they keep this almost wide-open relationship was left unspoken though. Acchan has been the epitome of a perfect-girlfriend. Characteristics which were obviously wouldn’t go into waste from Jurina’s eyes. She has seen, felt it, and experienced it during their blissful days together.

A pleasant relationship which wasn’t left unnoticed for the people surrounding them, some thought they’re together, some thought they’re just flirting to each other, but only them knew the real score, no more, not even Rena knew about it. They kept it hidden. There was never a romantic relationship happened between them, however, their connection was too strong to ignore as well and so they consider each other a ‘special friend’.

Jurina kept her eyes locked on Acchan. She looked very happy and contended as she enjoyed the Tokyo view from their spot. The area was almost deserted, only few people can be seen around loitering. “Happy with Yuko?” Jurina uttered with her sincerest feelings, she was smiling. Hearing her companion, Acchan slightly turned her body to have a view of Jurina as well and softly nodded. Jurina smiled even wider, she felt happy as well for her beloved friend.

“How are you and Rena though?” Acchan threw back the question. Not so sure if she hit the bull’s eye or she just plainly blew the bomb at the very awkward situation. Jurina let a wry smile. Was there even a ‘Jurina and Rena’? Never. She thought. Reading accurately her friend’s situation Acchan just sighed in sympathy towards Jurina. Well in fact, Acchan has been supporting Jurina’s plans for Rena but life must have been hard and cruel as certain situations interfered with her. She never had a chance on Rena, not even once.

Was it luck? Was it fate?

A moment of silence has yet enveloped the two but it didn’t take long as an expected figure has arrived, Mayu. “Hey~!” Mayu greeted Jurina as early as their eyes met from afar. “Mayu~!” Jurina greeted back. Seeing an unfamiliar figure with them, Mayu threw a questionable look on Jurina. Jurina, on the other hand, knew very well what she meant and without further ado, introduced the two to each other.

“We are comrades then~!” Acchan exclaimed as early as she knew the bottom line and their common denominator. Yes, they’re both helping Jurina to get Rena.

…………………………………………………………………

“I know what you are…What’s your purpose?”

“To play…”

“But I’m bored already….I’ll leave”

“We’re not done yet…Watanabe Mayu”

“Not here then…”

“help me get someone…”

“aren’t you a player?”

“I-I’m not actually….”

“…..”

………………………………………………………………………

“how about…..” Acchan simply stated as she supported her chin with her thumb and index finger as she seemed thinking for a good plan. Jurina and Mayu just sat side by side and stared at the now seemingly captain of their club. But without finishing her sentence, she quickly grabbed her phone from her clutch bag and dialled. A few seconds of just staring onto each other, the other over the line answered the call. “…”

“Yuko~! Just wait there…I’ll join you for lunch okay?” Acchan exclaimed and so right after hung up not even giving any chance for Yuko to turn down or complain from her sudden desire. Jurina and Mayu just stared in awe not even having a faint of clue what’s going on.

“Ara~ we’ll go with Yuko and Rena for lunch!” Acchan announced as she flashed her ever notorious evil grin. Her eyes slowly focused on the now expressionless figure, Mayu “do your best later Mayu-chan…

……………………………………………………………………….

Yuko and Rena just managed to get a family-sized table on a random family restaurant as they expected another one coming, Acchan; apparently it was never a question that Acchan is actually a heavy-eater, a characteristic Yuko actually loved as she is one as well. “Sorry Rena-chan…” Yuko smiled awkwardly as she sat beside Rena. The table was round and wide enough Indeed suits for a family. Rena just chuckled “It’s fine really…”

Not long enough, Acchan arrived at the place but caused a shock on Yuko and Rena as they realized she wasn’t alone. Coming right after her was Jurina and Mayu, holding hands. The room was suddenly filled with almost audible chatters from the other tables, indeed one after another they’re filling the room with goddesses, and on top of that they’re setting on a single round heavenly table. People merely could even focus on their own meal as they stared and envy the very table.

The situation couldn’t even get more awkward as after the fair introductions, Acchan sat on the other side of Yuko, while Jurina sat beside Acchan and onto her other side, Mayu. Leaving an empty seat between Rena and Mayu…..

The sight wasn’t as much as entertaining for Rena though, more like annoying, as Acchan started on hitting on her girlfriend and the other two almost seemed flirting just right before her eyes. Such an irritating situation for a player like her….

Clearly, it was Acchan’s plan.

Left out.

But not just like that, she was actually having this lingering feeling of jealousy towards Mayu as she realized how far their relationship has gone. However, these feelings were kept deep within her thoughts as she maintained the very sign of her ‘false-happiness’, she kept her smile on her face, giggling on Yuko’s jokes as she tried her all just to fit in on that very awkward moment. But thanks to Yuko’s curiosity a saviour has arrived…

“Yuki~” Rena murmured as early as she saw the figure who seemed looking for their table. But Mayu’s instinct was way far accurate as she realized who the newcomer is. Her heart almost jumped out of her chest, not sure if it’s because of excitement or the other way around. Mayu’s reaction wasn’t so surprising for Jurina though as she knew how the cyborg really feels towards Yuki. Yes, they’ve exchanged their ‘real’ thoughts already as they consider each other a comrade in this game of life.

Such a nice thought of knowing ‘you’re not alone in this world, my friend’.

“This is insane….”

TBC~

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME -Part 4
« Reply #287 on: November 20, 2013, 07:46:01 PM »
SALAMAT PO ATE  :hee:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2013, 08:18:13 PM »
(saving spot to comment later on) gomen onee-sama~
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #289 on: November 20, 2013, 10:13:08 PM »
Wohahahahhahahhah! (I will properly comment tomorrow sorry) :bow:

Waaaah So Jurina is not a player  :D No problem for me. Yeah Mayu!!!!!

Mayuki :smhid They love each other no? They are too scared (Mayu is more scared)... That the other just want to play...  :smhid
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:01:24 PM by Chanaline »
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2013, 04:13:43 AM »
Acchan is jealous cause Mayu is with her beloved Jurina~
Yay~

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2013, 12:40:50 PM »
So Jurina doesn't have a plan to steal Mayu but is asking a help from her instead. I see..

Hehehe :D The four are together in one place again~ 

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2013, 03:39:49 AM »
Acchan will help Jurina and Rena realize their feelings  :yep:

I wonder when will Mayu tell that she love YUki  :?

Please update  :bow: :bow:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2013, 04:34:28 AM »
Honestly... I wanna see Jurina as player, but what can I do... Jurina already tell the truth to Mayu that she loves Rena.  :lol:
Is Rena jealous or something when she saw JuriMayu came together?

About Mayuki.... I'm sure, Yuki will do more hot things to Mayu when they arrive at their home.
Yuki always 'attacking' Mayu when she's jealous, right? :P

About Acchan and Yuko... are they love each other?

Thanks TD... I'll waiting for your next chapter.  :mon thumb:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2013, 03:50:18 PM »
DUDE

FINISH IT

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #295 on: December 06, 2013, 06:19:17 AM »
~Love Game~
~Chapter 4

~Hi! I’m back to give a comment (:

~It’s so frustrating in MaYuki couple…

~They can’t confess their real feelings for each other…Tsk..So sad..

~about the WMatsui couple, I’m so curious about happened to Jurina and Rena

~Please update soon!

~thanks (:
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #296 on: December 10, 2013, 04:24:58 PM »
Before, i was silently reading this and have no time to comment but now.. Finally~ Time to comment.. Yey~ :fap xD

Uwaaa~ MaYuki still not being true to their feelings.. But Yuki is slowly opening up..

Aaahhh.. Jurina is not a real player and she likes Rena.. And she ask for Mayu's help and Acchan..

Ohmygosh~ Rena and Yuki..

Ohman~ :banghead: This is going to be exciting.. Ahahaha..

Hope you update soon.. Thanks for your hardwork.. :bow:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #297 on: December 14, 2013, 12:54:57 PM »
Heyah! Thanks for reading guys! So today I've decided to take a break from writing since I'm having a hard time looking for some extra time to stretch for my updates. Don't worry I'll finish everything before I'll vanish like a ninja  XD

Those guys with fics to update, just pm me, I still go on everyday here (at least) so no worries  :)

For the one who sent a keychain and goodies ( yeah literally) lol thank yoooou XD

So merry xmas and advanced happy new year to you all! Cheers to 2014!!!

TD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #298 on: December 31, 2013, 12:13:30 AM »
Hi. :) if anyone cares~  :nervous

thanks to super nice Ryuuka-kun  :heart:

Chapter 5

“This is insane….”

Three words. Those three words were enough to describe their very situation. It was very awkward. The sudden change on Mayu’s expression didn’t go unnoticed from Rena’s eyes though as she knew all along that Mayu’s a player as well. “Any problem Mayu-chan?” Rena words were chilling, suddenly full of confidence. Her eyes trying to decipher what words might come out from the shorter girl’s mouth…nothing. Mayu slowly closed her eyes and just decided to wait for the apocalypse.

“Oh Yuki…You made it!” It was Yuko, The one who suggested Rena to invite over Yuki for lunch actually. The greeting wasn’t answered in instant though as Yuki wasn’t still acquainted with the friendly squirrel girl, and so Rena found this awkward situation as a chance to, at least, lessen the heavy atmosphere around them…

“Oh Yuki, this is Yuko my friend…she’s kinda interested about you…” Rena shyly explained.

Wrong choice of words as Acchan was around. The introduction didn’t actually reach the satisfactory limit for Acchan’s standards, her eyes glaring straight to the poor squirrel girl’s soul. “You creep~”

It was funny. Yuki wasn’t certain with what she felt hearing those words. Did she feel happy? Disgust? Thrilled? She wasn’t sure all she knew was it’s entertaining. Reading faces wasn’t anything new to her even the breathing pattern changes of a person…easy. “Hi! Nice to meet you Yuko-san…” she greeted back with a forced smile towards the energetic new acquaintance and her girl, she assumes.

Her eyes wandered on every person seating around the table. She even wanted to stop time as soon as her eyes captured a figure she never expected to be in there “Mayu~”. She was sitting right there, just in front of her.

“But…she isn’t looking back at me…”

“Why are you here..?”

“Yuki…Yuki~!...”

“Oh..” Yuki startled as she heard her name, not noticing she suddenly was dragged away from reality. “Sorry…” She apologized. The air seemed a little heavier that time as she realized the only vacant seat was the one between Mayu and Rena. Should she start panicking? Or should she just excuse herself? Questions….choices floating around Yuki’s mind…
But no, she decided to stay calm and play along. “You must be surprised seeing your cousin, no?” It was Jurina. A sudden statement which made the two finally remember their first encounter.

“We’re sisters….”

“We’re cousins….”

Jurina sure helped Mayu and Yuki escape from this disastrous event. Mayu must have been thanking her friend enormously inside her mind that time.  However, it isn’t time for dilly-dallying for Mayu and the others as it wasn’t their actual purpose that time. They were there to help Jurina, the poor girl who’s after the raven-haired sitting almost in front of her, Rena. But it seems Rena’s eyes were locked up to a person, sadly, not Jurina…

Yuki.

The youngest girl only had her head down as a faint smile became evident across her face. Atsuko couldn’t do anything but to stare to her hopeless friend. “We’re not even starting…baka Juju”

Meanwhile, the reaction didn’t fail to attract Mayu’s attention as well. She really did feel sorry for Jurina on top of that, it seems she has finally found a contender for Yuki. Still, it wasn’t the time to attend her personal problems and so Mayu, for the mean time decided to shove it aside and put Jurina on her priorities..

“Jurina..are you okay?” Mayu asked in a normal manner, leaning closer at her, her hand placed on Jurina’s arm. The sincerity is there. As this was outside from the planned actions. Jurina couldn’t help but to answer on the spot as well.  “Yes…I a-“ Her cheeks started glowing red as she realized the close proximity she has having from Mayu. Those caring eyes in front of her were against the eyes she has grown used to seeing from Mayu. They were cold…

“Why now?”

“Yes…I am…” Jurina restated along with a chuckle. Not having a clue in her mind what’s going on, Mayu just accepted the answer and smiled back. The exchange of words didn’t go unnoticed from Yuki though and yet she knew she couldn’t do anything stupid and reckless else ruin the whole event.

Not long after, thankfully, the servant arrived and asked for their order. It was a small chance for them to finally breathe fully from the most intense lunch they could ever imagine. And so after a long decision-making session between Acchan and Yuko on what to order, they ended up ordering everything. Yes….everything as it rained facepalms from their companions, nothing new though for Rena and Jurina.

The atmosphere turned a little loose; as they were able to, at least, start a small chit chat on anything under the sun though small stolen glances are still prevalent from her to her.  Everyone keeping in mind their objectives…guarding their grounds.
Soon after, their meals have arrived. A full course one. As expected, the two gluttons’ eyes started glimmering as soon as they laid their eyes on their food.

“I just realized I really missed Tokyo…” Yuko uttered in happiness as she hugged Acchan with a not-so-different expression as well. “Yeah…yeah! Tokyo!” The two impatiently waited for their own plates to be served and pressuring the poor servant…
However, it seems that the poor woman wasn’t used to serving gluttons like these two and resorted to panicking. One wouldn’t expect as this situation could go worse, Mayu’s drink spilled on the table and unluckily on Mayu herself as well..

“OW~!” Mayu retracted on her seat as soon as she felt the ice-cold liquid splashed on her. Due to their alertness, Jurina and Yuki have dodged the spatter liquid.  Quickly, Mayu stood up, grabbed her table napkin, and roughly dried her hoodie and some down to her pants but it wasn’t enough and so she excused herself and went towards the washroom. The servant however, kept her head down and did everything as it is her job, feeling sorry for her unprofessionalism. The remained ones didn’t bother to make a commotion anymore and just let it go.

There was a slight eye contact going on between Yuki and Jurina though as they tried to read each other’s mind who would go after Mayu. However, without further notice, Jurina stood faster than Yuki “I’ll go…help her” she uttered. Yuki feeling devastated wasting her chance just slowly once again took her seat but..

“Let Yuki go instead…” It was Acchan. She said it firmly as she eyed Yuki. “You’re her cousin….right?” She continued with an emphasis on the word cousin. Yuki suddenly went over the moon, hearing those favourable words from her new acquaintance and so without further ado, stood up and dashed towards the washroom. On the other hand, it seemed Jurina’s disappointed as she just let a wry smile.

“Jurina….what are you doing?”
……………………………………………………………………………..

“What are you doing here?”

“Should I be the one asking you that question instead?” Mayu threw back the question. She knew all along her sudden companion inside the washroom even without turning her back. She would know, that voice….Yuki.

However, Yuki wasn’t satisfied with Mayu’s response. Hearing a clicking sound from her back, Mayu just permitted a smile drew on her lips.”I asked you first…” Yuki said with a soft-tone.

“Well, I asked you second…” Mayu replied mischievously. It was when she realized Yuki has already cornered her on both sides. Locking her up with Yuki’s arms firmly positioned on her sides. Her body pressed onto hers as Yuki placed her head on Mayu’s shoulder, letting her weight on Mayu.

“What…?” Mayu spoke almost inaudible. 

“Nothing…let’s go, and just forget them…can we?” Yuki muttered, starting to get comfy, her eyes started to feel weak wanting to doze off on Mayu. “I’m tired….”

“Tired…tired from flirting with Rena you mean?” Mayu puckered a brow as she turned her back and faced Yuki. However, the statement was too unexpected for Yuki as she shot her eyes the widest possible “Eh?!” a reply oozing with denial as she got a judgemental look from the shorter figure.

However, Mayu wasn’t satisfied with a single attack as she surprised the taller figure with her next action. Tiptoeing, she quickly once again stole a kiss form Yuki, Her lips softly pressing against the corner of Yuki’s lips, hands on the taller figure’s cheeks. It is as if time stopped and it suddenly became dreadfully quiet and all they could hear was their hearts’ beating growing louder each second.

The sensation seemed ordering her to as Yuki slowly closed her eyes and just held the figure closer against her.  The gesture wasn’t so strenuous as how they did before, they could even wish to stay like that forever. Soon their lips parted. Yuki slowly opened her dreamy eyes and vaguely stared on the smaller figure….seconds of just staring and vague facial expressions came after.

“Ugh this is why I hate fluff” Mayu hushed, then chuckled on her own resolution.

“Geez! She hates fluff!” Yuki sarcastically uttered as she sees Mayu seemed overflowing with cuteness that moment, couldn’t help but hug the figure tightly.

“Okay…I’m trying” Mayu said as he made a huge sigh getting used to Yuki’s flowery words towards her, her way of teasing actually. However, Mayu felt the hug’s getting tighter as she suddenly couldn’t even breathe freely. She showed a little sign of struggling but was ignored.

“What do we do now? I love fluff Mayu…”  Yuki breathed onto Mayu’s ear. Her breath brushing onto Mayu’s hair as Mayu felt chills ran down her spine, her composure suddenly seemed collapsing. Too close.

“Here?!....Unbelievable…”

“Mou~ can we…..can we just eat this heavenly food right here…HERE!” Yuko impatiently expressed her thoughts, pouting hard,  as she stared on the mouth-watering delicacies which seemed seducing her every second and soon after received a smack on her head from Acchan. Indeed, they have been waiting for too long for the two, while Jurina seemed restless on her seat since Rena has no other person to stare on but her.

Having their own world.

“You’re acting weird Jurina…” Rena said without changing her expression a bit. It’s cold and intimidating as always. “Am I?” Jurina responded with a question which ignited Rena’s interest. “That Mayu…?” Rena uttered as she placed her elbow on the table and tucked her loosened hair behind her ear, as a mischievous smile escaped from her lips.

The statement was too naïve to come from Rena, the one who taught her to just enjoy life and play with people…”Actually you’re the one acting weird now…Rena” Jurina replied with a chuckle.

“Go for it…”

Jurina for a moment became immobile. Not sure of hearing it right. “Did she really just say that..?” Her thoughts suddenly became chaotic as she didn’t expect it. The unfitted smile she had along with her teary eyes wasn’t left unnoticed by her conscious friend, Acchan.

“Jurina…go check Mayu out” Acchan suggested, she sees this as an easy way-out to save Jurina at least. Hearing Acchan, Jurina excused herself as Rena let an unsatisfied reaction as well, placing her palms on her temples outwardly regretting what she has said a moment ago.

That very moment, Jurina just wanted to walk out and leave everything behind. Everything went pointless and unreasonable. Her steps seemed heavy as her thoughts seemed unreachable. Reaching the very door, she slowly delved for the doorknob and carefully turned it. It’s locked.

But she even felt weak to even search for an answer from inside as she just decided to lean her back on the door. Too weak to even let her feelings out and cry. “I’m tired…” She felt pity for herself. She kept asking herself what’s her purpose in life.. “I can’t remember..”

Rena.

Slowly her body sliding against the door and finally reached the floor..”I’m crazy” she murmured. She hugged her knees and buried her face on it as if they’re the only friend she could have at the moment. It was when the door suddenly opened.
“Jurina..what happened?!” It was Mayu. In an instant went after and knelt before her friend, held Jurina on both shoulders, and yet got no response but a small unfitting chuckle. However, everything was clear to Mayu.

“Let’s go…Jurina…” Mayu said as she forcefully pulled the Jurina by her arms. Yuki on the other hand just decided to watch the two, having no idea on what’s happening, only thing she was sure of is it’s no good to Mayu and even her. What’s so good about her that even Mayu could actually turn this caring? She never knew why. It’s frustrating.

But it seems gravity wasn’t on Mayu’s side as well, they wouldn’t go anywhere if Jurina wouldn’t cooperate to her and Yuki apparently noticed it. It was a hard decision, but with a little hesitation Yuki opted to help Mayu out “What the hell am I doing?” Yuki slowly walked towards Jurina and softly kicked the figure “woi!”

“Listen…listen to Mayu” Yuki uttered, her eyes averted as she stretches her arms out and afterwards let a sigh. The gesture brought Jurina back to her consciousness as she actually followed Yuki and stood up on her feet. However, from her peripherals Yuki could see Mayu’s eyes are on her. Though she couldn’t stand it, she still has this faint of pride in her, she’s still Yuki.

”It’s fine…go now.”

Without further notice, Mayu pulled Jurina, almost dragging the poor figure out of the area without even turning back and paying a last glance.

“Wow. I could win the best actress award now…Baka Mayu” Yuki murmured.

‘Was that…eh?!” Yuko uttered, pointing at the two figures in shock as she seemed saw Jurina and Mayu walked out the restaurant. Very unlikely with the reaction of the woman sitting beside her,  Acchan. She expected it and she wanted it. Rena on the other hand just followed the two with her eyes.

“Well, I guess we have to go as well….” Acchan announced out of the blue. The statement which gained a disapproving reaction from Yuko “WHAAAT?!” Yuko shouted almost literally flipping the table in front of her.

“Acchan! You don’t know what you’re saying! You’re rejecting food!! Are you possessed?!” Yuko hysterically reacted in front of her girl. Though it didn’t seem to strike through Acchan and she even dragged the squirrel girl out of the vicinity as well.

“Seriously?” Rena once again didn’t bother to stop the two and just stayed idle on her seat. However, she wasn’t that naïve and felt suspicious about the weird figures. Shortly, Yuki appeared out of nowhere and sat on her seat once again.

“Your face…is funny” Rena said as soon as she noticed the gloomy figure’s poker face. Yuki just shove it away as she brushed the formerly fully-occupied table and is now deserted with her eyes.

“Don’t worry you’re still pretty” Rena smiled. The statement obviously flattered Yuki as her cheeks glowed pink though Rena couldn’t shake the feeling she, herself, did feel ashamed and regretful with her statement as well.

“Yeah! I was waiting for you to say that!” and so the two fell for a good laugh.

“Acchan…wait! WAIT!” Yuko helplessly crying for her life as she is being dragged by her beloved, thankfully, it seemed that it got through Acchan and she halted. They ended up on a deserted park as it was just time for a siesta. There was a short moment of silence as Acchan finally let go of Yuko’s hand, still her back facing the bewildered figure. Slightly panting, grasping for air.

“Say Yuko…do you love me?” Acchan asked. It was just a simple question between a Yes or a No and yet the agony of waiting was too annoying for Acchan and so she did turn her back and faced Yuko. Yuko was smiling right back at her…seemingly not having intentions of answering…

“What…? Answer me…” Acchan impatiently uttered.

“Atsuko..”

“What?!” It was the name she rarely hears. Calling her by her first name surely would make her feel uneasy as she expects she would hear something unlikely from Yuko and it didn’t fail ever since. “What? Yuko…”
“I love you as….” Yuko creating a cliff-hanger as she leaned closer to Acchan. Acchan, on the other hand, unconsciously held her breath as she waited for the most awaited continuation. “hmm…”
“as how you love food!” Yuko childishly grinned on Acchan.

“PFT~!”

It didn’t take a second for Yuko to gain a prick on her forehead as Acchan seemed annoyed but deep inside was delighted by the answer.

“OUCH~! What?!” Yuko complained with her one eye closed and one open peeking for Acchan’s aftermath reaction, brushing her forehead with her fingers.
She was smiling.

“Yuko…about Jurina…you see…”

“You don’t have to tell me…I know, I know nothing about this…and that about your friend but I decided to trust you…as how you trusted me with Rena back then..”

Acchan couldn’t describe how relieved she was hearing Yuko’s words. All she could do was just smile and show her ever squinty eyes. Those eyes she makes whenever she feels genuinely happy. “I’m definitely right choosing you, Yuko”

“Un…I’ll let you have your lunch at my pad then”

“NYAA~!”

TBC~

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME -Part 5
« Reply #299 on: December 31, 2013, 12:45:00 AM »
TD!!!!! Thank you for your update!! I'm happy!!  :cow:

============

“Any problem Mayu-chan?” Rena words were chilling, suddenly full of confidence.
Rena's question just hit the right spot.  :lol:

I love the scene when Mayu and Yuki are shocked because they meet accidentally.
Jealousy everywhere.  :P

But it seems Rena’s eyes were locked up to a person, sadly, not Jurina…
Yuki.
Wait... did Rena have any special interest towards Yuki? If yes, this is going to be fun.  :lol:

Well... Jurina was so sad when she saw Rena looked at Yuki, but.......
Those caring eyes in front of her were against the eyes she has grown used to seeing from Mayu. They were cold…
“Why now?”
what happened with this scene? Is Jurina start to like Mayu too?  :inlove:
Jurina even disappointed when Acchan asked Yuki instead to go with Mayu.
If Mayu keep showing that caring reaction and caring eyes to Jurina, she will fall for Mayu soon. I feel bad for Yuki.

And Umm.... that scene in the bathroom. Wow.  :twothumbs
I can't believe that they did 'it' there.  :lol:

Ah! I love the scene when Mayu kissed the corner of Yuki's lips... that was so hell romantic!!  :inlove:
Well... I should learn alot from you.. TD, you are an expert in this kind of scene... romantic, hot, and fluff.  :lol:

AtsuYuu....
*facepalm*
“Acchan! You don’t know what you’re saying! You’re rejecting food!! Are you possessed?!” Yuko hysterically reacted in front of her girl.
Wait.. what??!! Yuko seems have a weird interest about food.  :lol:
kawaii~

================

Thank you for your update.. I REALLY LIKE IT!  :grin:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away