JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Hikari

Author Topic: Saeyaka OS (Together Forever)  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Saeyaka OS (Together Forever)
« on: March 13, 2014, 08:37:53 PM »
Reunion

Ayaka's POV

Tokyo, Japan   Year 2016

It's already been two years, huh?

It really is amazing how fast time flies by. It seemed like only yesterday I was standing on stage with those three. I can still remember, that first day it was decided. Three girls I knew for eight years, and only we were chosen to do it.

Sayaka had just finished the Tokyo marathon. I still remember she was having trouble with her dancing because of it, and she herself still needed some confidence. And now, she's one of the biggest actresses in Japan. I heard she was in America shooting a movie; I can't wait to see it. Speaking of which, Sae's still doing some work in Shanghai, isn't she? I was still able to see her when she transferred to SKE, but not that much. And after we both graduated, I got busy with my work as a dancer, and she stayed in China to finish up a few things. And finally, Yuka. I haven't seen Yuka in so long. I'm sure she's got a lot on her plate. Movies, TV appearances, radio shows, record labels... She truly is a diva.

"...DiVA..." That's who we were. And now, it's the two year anniversary of our graduation. Of DiVA's disbandment. "I wonder what everyone's doing..."

As a sat alone, in this dark, quiet bar, I set down my glass and checked the texts on my phone. I already tried to call the others to meet for our reunion party, but the other dancers said they couldn't make it, because they had work. Yuka also had a recording job, so she wasn't going to be able to come. I'm not sure if Sayaka and Sae will come. Their responses were... indefinite.

"Ah~ two years already, huh? Mm... I'll see if I can catch the next plane to Japan after shooting, but if I can't, I give you all my love and support, Umechan"

"Liǎng nián*(Two years!)! WOW! lol I beat it's gonna be an awesome party~ I'll see what I can do about scheduling, but I'm still not sure. >///////< I'll text ya later Zàijiàn〜*(Bye bye~) <3 <3 <3"

I looked at the clock on the wall once more...

It's almost midnight.

"Guess they couldn't make it..."

I put my phone back in my pocket and was about to leave, when I looked at the corner of my eye and saw someone sitting not too far from me. She had her hair slicked back a bit to look smooth and rebel-like, tying it back in a long ponytail. She sipped her drink before sighing a bit. I thought I heard a small sound come out. I could tell from the lighting of the room who she was. Her beautifully detailed jawline, and that gorgeous figure, it could only be her.

"Sayaka?"

She turned to look at me, her eyes widened and a smile crossed her face. "Umechan?"

"You came!" I said happily as I sat down beside her.

"I was finally able to get some time off from my movie. My manager's taking care of everything, so he said it was okay for me to come back for our anniversary party, but... it looks like we're the only ones who showed."

"It's alright. I'm just glad I have someone to talk to now."

She took a look at her watch. "Only five more minutes."

I smiled as I watched a wry smile creep up her face as she stared off into the clouds.

"Are you thinking of Sae?"

She blushed, so cute. "A little..."

"It's okay." I patted her back. "I miss her, too."

She rested her chin on both her hands, sighing. Then, I saw a shadow come up from behind and someone held my shoulder. The same happened to Sayaka.

"Ladies, it's dangerous to be all alone this late, y'know?"

That voice...

We turned and saw a very boyish girl, fixing her jacket as she shyly giggled while looking at us.

"Miss me?"

"Sae!" Sayaka instantly jumped up and hugged Sae, tears on the rims of her eyes. "Oh my God, don't scare me like that!"

"I scared you? Sayaka, don't tell me you're drunk already!"

"Well, I see you haven't changed, Genki."

Sae laughed and hugged my neck. "Umechan~ it's been a while. How've you been?"

"I was getting lonely without you two."

"Well..." Sae set her glass down and sat next to the two of us. "Let's party, then."

"Just don't drink too much, okay? You can't handle alcohol," Sayaka said. The two just grinned at each other and made their glasses touch. I did the same.

"Kanpai~"

10 years have gone by, and nothing has changed...

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 03:52:18 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: DiVA OS (Reunion) In honor of their comeback!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 12:16:43 AM »
yay saeyaka!~ :cathappy:
lol sae scared sayaka :lol: and sayaka's drunk!  XD
thanx for this it was sweet~ :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: DiVA OS (Reunion) In honor of their comeback!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 04:13:52 AM »
Oh my God!
I was so happy when I read about theirs comeback... I'd waited this, and I wanted this so much... I'm crying now...

And it's soooooo cute and sweet! Sae had scared Sayaka and Ume-chan, but... Genking is always Genking, nee?)

Thank you for such a awesome fanfic! :heart:
I read him with large smile on my face!  :yep:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: DiVA OS (Reunion) In honor of their comeback! [Poll added]
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 06:36:03 PM »
@mayuki_daisuki: Sayaka wasn't drunk; Sae was joking. Cuz she's a cutie. lol :heart:

@Lost Heaven: I think we're all happy DiVA's back. And yea, I was smiling while writing this, too. I'm glad you love it.

Should I continue?

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: DiVA OS (Reunion) In honor of their comeback! [Poll added]
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 08:02:11 PM »
Yes, hai, da, yes and million times more yes! :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Saeyaka OS (Together Forever)
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 03:51:58 AM »

Together Forever

Sayaka's POV

"3... 2... 1!"

"Happy anniversary~!"

Today is all we have. Today is a time for us to celebrate. We have now, and we have this one moment to enjoy. Finally, being here, with these two, two of my closest and best friends. I know I can't be with them for that long, but for now, I'll treasure the moment I have with them now.

I missed them so much. I missed seeing Umechan dance to her heart's content. She was always so passionate on that stage when her feet started moving. I can still remember the three of them had to help me learn the steps when I had trouble. Being around gifted dancers like that, I really admired those sort of things. And Sae... I just missed everything about Sae. I missed her smile, her cute laugh, her little slip-ups, her energetic voice, her hugs, her ki--

Wait, scratch that last part.

"Why are you staring off into space, Sayaka?" Umechan tapped my shoulder and broke me from my daze.

"Oh, sorry, I guess I'm just tired. I've been working all day, and haven't gotten enough sleep."

I felt a familiar warmth wrap around me as a certain Genking hugged me from behind.

"Think you can stay up for me?" she giggled. She must be a bit tipsy. Sae has a low alcohol tolerance, so she can get drunk pretty easily.

"Sae, I thought I told you not to drink too much."

"I didn't~. It was just ONE cocktail." she pouted. So cute...

...Wait, scratch that, too. If she's getting drunk, I'm gonna have to be the one to carry her home!

Umechan put her phone inside her purse and got up from the table we were sitting at. "Hey, I already paid for the bill, so you guys can leave when you're ready."

"Eh~? You leaving already?"

"Sorry. I gotta get up early tomorrow for work."

"Okay. Good luck. Thanks for the get-together, Ume," I said as a patted her shoulder.

"You too. Happy anniversary, guys."

We said our goodbyes, and now all that's left is me and Sae. I was telling Sae about my film being made in America, which she had already expected me to do, since she knew I was good at English and I'd surely land a job there. She was telling me about her work going back and forth from Japan and China, and I listened to every word as she carried on. Every little story about her I heard was a precious treasure...

Ah... I must be getting drunk, too.

It's already after midnight and Sae was trying to stay awake, as she had been drinking her third cocktail for the last half hour now. She was all giggly and spacy, it was making me regret having her order three cocktails in a row. I noticed she had gotten slower on drinking this one, and was talking a whole lot more than usual(and definitely talking in a way a drunk person would), so I knew now was the right time to take her home.

"C'mon, Sae, it's late. I'll take you to my apartment since you can't drive home."

"Eh~...? hic... N-nooo, I don't... I don.. hic... I don't wanna go yet..." she answered with flushed cheeks while waving her hand a bit.

I got up from my seat. "Sae, you're drunk."

"No I'm not... hic... I.. I wasn't finished with.. hic..."

"Yes, you are." I took the drink from her hand and set it down on the table. "I don't want something bad to happen to you."

"N-nothing's gonna happen... ufufu now's a time to celebrate..! hic.. hehehe..."

I gave a small smile and patted her head.

"I know... but let's go home and get some sleep for now."

Hearing her whine and mumble a few incoherent sounds, I slowly picked her up and started carrying her in my arms to my apartment. It was a bit hard for me, considering she had fallen asleep and was heavier than a sack of potatoes, but I wasn't going to drop her or leave her to rot in an alley. I'm not a jerk.

I safely arrived at my apartment and sat her down on the couch to sleep. I was about to leave when I felt her grab my hand.

I looked and saw her eyes half open. She giggled softly. "Sorry... I was pretending to sleep..."

"Sae..."

She pulled me down and hugged me tight as we both laid there together on the couch, our bodies entangled in one another. She sniffed my hair, her nose brushing against my neck softly.

"Sayaka smells so good~..."

*chu*

She kissed me...

I let her continue her musings as both her hands stroked my back, one heading down to my leg and she deeply kissed my neck, leading downward to suck my collarbone. I held her close to me and bit her shirt, trying to hold back my moans.

I probably won't be able to resist much longer...

"Nee, Sayaa..." I looked up at her. "Will you... always be with me?"

I smiled and gave her a small peck on her forehead.

"Of course, silly. We'll be together..."

"Forever."

And we kissed...

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Saeyaka OS (Together Forever)
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 04:17:08 AM »
Kyaaaa~~~
It was soooooooo cute~
Drunk Sae is funny~~~
Sayaka's thoughts about Genking... I'm laughing and blushing *I wonder, why?*
I'm glad you're back, Ruka~
Thank you! :heart:

Offline pencil

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 04:24:26 AM »
Love it. Simple but meaningful. You writing style is natural too. Btw, twin towers are also my favorite  :cow:

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 03:15:40 PM »
I like the role of Sae~  :heart:
Best SaeYaka OS~  :heart:   :heart:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Hikari