JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Dawn

Author Topic: Doki Doki  (Read 124135 times)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #500 on: October 10, 2006, 08:22:42 AM »
Quote from: JFC
There's a connection? :o I've been too busy enjoying the reading and ROFL'ing to notice. :lol:

Case in point...
 XD XD XD

Lol. Um, ok...Thank you JFC for replying quickly :D

If you remember at the very very very start of the MakiXReina Action, Reina had a dream. I dont think you would call it a nightmare...

She dreamt she was playing baseball and everyone was booing her. Another odd thing was that the person throwing the ball to her was the on her team and everyone else was opposition.

What could that mean boys and girls :D

Cookies go to the first readers that figure it out and the other dreams too.

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #501 on: October 10, 2006, 08:29:31 AM »
Quote from: Mikan
She dreamt she was playing baseball and everyone was booing her. Another odd thing was that the person throwing the ball to her was the on her team and everyone else was opposition.

What could that mean boys and girls :D

Cookies go to the first readers that figure it out and the other dreams too.

Ah Mikan! I'm thinking really really hard and nothing's coming!!! Baseball, eh? And she was being booed? Um, everone in H!P hates her for giving up on Maki but Maki is still the only one that supports/plays with her???? AH! I'll sleep on it and get back to you........

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Doki Doki
« Reply #502 on: October 10, 2006, 10:47:30 AM »
lol great update!  You know the chapter with Risa+Ai+Eyebrows, that reminded me a lot of the very first chapter of Doki Doki.  I think I really like the quiet night  moments :heart: they are just so sweet.  *goes into DokiDoki nostalgia mode*

oh and the line "Look a bunny rabbit" from the last chapter really cracked me up!  LOL I thought they were referring to Sayu XD

oh yes and the dreams!  I've always been wondering since the very beginning about that really sad dream Ayaya had about Miki...etto...I can't remember the chapter number but I'll look it up sometime!  I was always worried that something really tragic would happen after reading that chapter but then again that was a long time ago  ^_^;

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #503 on: October 10, 2006, 11:27:21 AM »
I was going to post another 2 chapters today but I thought I should space it out otherwise I will use up everything and have another drought.

I can remember 3 dreams in Doki Doki off the top of my head.

Miki has a nightmare about Aya being sick(?)
Takahashi has a dream about the woman with the slit mouth
Reina has a dream about baseball

Im using the cookie award as an excuse to write perv :P

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #504 on: October 10, 2006, 11:29:41 AM »
I wonder if Makoto will ever get that bucket off her head. Its great to see you around again Mikan.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Doki Doki
« Reply #505 on: October 10, 2006, 11:31:04 AM »
I was going to post another 2 chapters today but I thought I should space it out otherwise I will use up everything and have another drought.

I can remember 3 dreams in Doki Doki off the top of my head.

Miki has a nightmare about Aya being sick(?)
Takahashi has a dream about the woman with the slit mouth
Reina has a dream about baseball

Im using the cookie award as an excuse to write perv :P

Ah found it!  Doki Doki 8!  that Ayaya dream that both Miki and Aya have had :o

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #506 on: October 10, 2006, 11:39:59 AM »
Yay! chapter 8 everyone!!

So...can you find a connection? Lol (Im just doing this for no reason. If Im boring you, tell me so)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Doki Doki
« Reply #507 on: October 10, 2006, 12:14:01 PM »

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
:Meanwhile in Miki's room:

"Zzzz....Oh...no..well...zzz...yeah ok, just one more slice of bread..thank you...zzzZ"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mari squealed and clapped her hands like an easily amused child.

---------------------
Rndmn - No she didnt swallow the keys...but that would be funny...I suppose Miki said Uh oh cause Yossui didnt look happy. BTW, keep an eye out becuase W will make another feauture in chapters coming soon..Also, I still love you

Cause I'm to lazy to split them up I will comment in order.

Firstly, Miki. XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Next, Mari. XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD Plus, isn't she just an easily amused child?
And lastly, W good for my heart! And aww, yay! I'll tell the children that you're staying after all!

Besides Reina's dream, I haven't noticed any connections........

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #508 on: October 10, 2006, 01:34:20 PM »
Awwww Rndmn!! I was depending on you to get it! I thought you would!!!

Come on people :D use your heads :D

Remember: Dreams are never literal. They are strange and contain irrelevent things and subconcious things. In stories, they also contain hints on the direction of the chapters

Offline erink

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #509 on: October 10, 2006, 01:40:02 PM »
Risa repeated the phrase kuchisake onna did in Ai's dream. That is just the one I picked up on while reading. I need to get to school so I can't look back on the other chapters now.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #510 on: October 10, 2006, 01:55:24 PM »
Quick Doki Doki Trivia. Did you know that all the chapters are 1 behind? Chapter 100 was actually 101 and so on..This is because the order of the first 10 goes 5,6,7,7.5,8...Why? I dunno...Kinoko-sama is an idiot.

Yeah, the dream that Ai had is hard to make the connection. I didnt really explain it clear enough but yep, your on the right track.

Ok, after going back and talking things over with Bluekinoko she admited she didnt stick to the origanal game plan. A vague indication of what happens next is there but maybe its a bit too vague.

This is from Chapter 8

Aya couldnt remember how it all started. One minute Miki was standing there and the next she was on the floor in immense pain, not screaming but whinning. Like the attack was not just physical but emtional as well. Her feet felt like lead as she ran. No one else dared to move.

"Aya" wailed Miki from the floor. Her voice sounding desperate, unlike anything Aya had heard from her before.

The plead had woken some members from their shock. Yoshizawa stepped forward along with 4 other girls. They stood behind Aya as she embraced her pale faced friend. Miki's eyes were blood shot and her chest convulsed with every breath.

"AYA!" Miki cried out again, ever more desperate than before. Aya was sure that Miki was aware of something that remained oblivious to everyone one else on stage. She began to panic.

"AYA! Help it hurts! Please make it stop!"
Acting out of instinct, Aya grasped Miki's shoulders tightly and focused on absorbing the pain. Miki's screams grew louder as if she was inches from death but Aya knew that if she let go the girl she loved so much, she would fall those extra inches. She knew that the only way to help, was to endure this agony with her.

Yoshizawa's strong hands held Aya's thin arms.
"Let her go" Yoshizawa said softly, pulling Aya backwards.
The lead feeling now consumed her hands, making it difficult to resist. Regardless she did her best, she knew she couldnt let go.

"Let her GO" Yoshizawa commanded as many pairs of arms grapped Aya and dragged her away. Aya thrashed, kicked and swore. Anything to keep her last finger from sliding off Miki.

"You cant help"
The stern words floated out of Yoshizawa mouth and echoed across the stage before being drowned out my Miki's ear piercing screams for mercy as Aya's last finger slipped off and onto the floor.

"Aya, what wrong!"
Miki fought Aya's arms as they flailed insanely about. Suddenly she stopped and Aya took a deep breath as if she was taking her first in a long time. Her hands were damp and a tear were running freely from her eyes. She let them run, a trickle at first then more constantly. Miki scooped her up in a reasuring hug.

"Matsuura you scare me.."

She sobbed long and hard into Miki's pajamas, leaving a large wet patch on the shoulder.

"I had a dream that I lost you...I was so helpless...oh god...it was so real, you wouldnt believe it..."

Miki could believe it. She too had seen that dream before.

And...Chapter 11 (which is a little clearer)

Tanaka Reina was dreaming. She stood in the middle of a large baseball field. By the looks of the banners it was a home game and a very important one at that. The opposition wore sand yellow uniforms, greatly detailed but their faces were a blur. Her own uniform, white pants and red shirt were worn by only other player – the pitcher. The crowd booed and yelled angrily as she stepped up to bat, the voices of those cheering her on were a harder to hear but she knew they were there.

”Miss it!”

A man voice bellowed from the mass of faces in an almost threatening manner. They all fell silent when the pitcher kicked the dirt on the mound and prepared the throw. Reina held onto the bat tightly as the ball flew towards her. She closed her eyes -

The dream was a strange one and try as she could Reina didn’t remember how it ended.

I wont post the last one with Kuchisake Onna because well..I cant be bothered. Extra points to those who figure it out though!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Doki Doki
« Reply #511 on: October 10, 2006, 06:29:33 PM »
I'm still pretty clueless :cry:

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Doki Doki
« Reply #512 on: October 10, 2006, 06:39:44 PM »
ZOMG! A 100 Chapters already?!?! It's been a while since I've been to this thread. Lots of catching up to do! XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Doki Doki
« Reply #513 on: October 10, 2006, 09:15:51 PM »
-mind clears- Oooh :] Got it now. Thanks for making it clearer! <3

Offline SeeYa

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #514 on: October 11, 2006, 01:20:55 AM »
^ Yuuyami...You got it? Cuz I didn't... Still as confused as ever....Please explain? xDD;;

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #515 on: October 11, 2006, 06:01:17 AM »
Someones got it? Do tell!!

sorry..its been on my mind

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Doki Doki
« Reply #516 on: October 11, 2006, 06:38:18 AM »
What's that? Reina's batting for the other team?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #517 on: October 11, 2006, 06:43:14 AM »
HURRAY! SLACK!! YOU GOT THE FIRST PART OF IT~!

Edit: I suppose I should quickly explain the rest.

Reina is batting and the person pitching to her (playing with her) is on the SAME TEAM.

The majority of the crowd is booing. Telling her not do hit the ball (hitting the ball = confirming she wants to play)

I think it was written One man in particular was yelling louder than the rest. He was suppose to be H!P/UFA

Some of the crowd say its ok but those people are harder to hear. (some people say being gay is fine but you dont hear it that much)

The dream ends before the decision of whether to hit the ball or not is shown. This I suppose shows that its all up to her and nothing is certain.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 06:46:45 AM by Mikan »

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Doki Doki
« Reply #518 on: October 11, 2006, 06:56:15 AM »
now I have to read again the whole fic to figure what's happening behind 'cause I'm really clueless XDXD

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #519 on: October 11, 2006, 07:04:50 AM »
Thank goodness you explained that! I was so damn confused and I've been thinking about it all day. The only part I got out of the dream that it had something to do with Maki and her and their relationship. Other than that, I wasn't able to link it with anything.Your explaination was pretty deep, though. And I didn't even think about which team Reina was playing for and which side the crowd was on.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Dawn