JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Meisai

Author Topic: Yuri Diary II - FINAL CHAPTER + EPILOGUE [03.01.2016]  (Read 64988 times)

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
as u wrote ayaka's papa and mama just little wanna know what they think her daughter and yuko are lovers ^^

Tomotomo finally meet!! Haha

sae suddenly ask sayaka that kind of question!!! sayaka must scare as shit Haha luv their little siawase ^^

Thanks for ur update ^^ I luv it!!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Kyaaaaaaaa!!!! That Saeyaka part, PERFECT!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
Yuri Diary II - Entry#29 - Part 1 [09.08.2015]
« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2015, 06:24:40 AM »
this is an update. yeah.

i found time to write something out of the blue...

i need to study so many topics that i got bored. i still have a month before my exam so... i hope my dear readers will enjoy this...

:wigglypanda:

@Rina_Yuu: yeah, umechan's recovering quite fast...  :sweat:

@phoenix0i: thanks for waiting... finally i found time to write an update.  :sweat: i hope you'll like this!  :shy1:

@luvsidney: i decided to add a bit of TomoTomo because i really miss both of them.  :gyaaah: tehehe... next time, i'll try writing more SaeYaka moments for you!  :hee:

@Ruka Kikuchi: Arigato, senpai~!  :shy1: :shy2:

nevertheless, i'll be updating slow and untimely. but i'll surely be back to my old actions after my exam on september 7.

please pray for me, minna-sama!  :kneelbow: arigato~~  :on slopkiss:

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

enjoy!!!

ENTRY #29

Ray didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know how to face Atsuko after what happened before… She doesn’t have ample courage.

She was shocked when she felt a warm hand gripping her wrist.

“Ray… Can we talk?”

“A—Atsuko-san…”

Ray knows no escape route to this. So, even with a doubtful mind, she accepted Atsuko’s invitation.

They went and sat down on a bench. A moment of silence passed by the two girls…

“Ano… Ray… I’m sorry…”

Ray’s eyes widened once she heard Atsuko’s words. She was puzzled and it suddenly changed the rhythm of her heart.

“Atsuko-san… Why are you—”

With one swift movement, Atsuko’s warm arms braced Ray’s body in a hug. It triggered Ray’s tears instantly…

“I’m sorry, Atsuko-san… Forgive me for what I’ve done before…” Ray said this between her sniffs.

The older girl pats her back to comfort her. “I understand you… I’m sorry, too, Ray… The last time, I should’ve, at least, considered your feelings… You just seem to adore Minami so much…”

Ray just continued sobbing.

“Let me also thank you… Because of what happened, I think we started to become much open with each other…”

“Gee, at least it isn’t a bad result at the end…”

Atsuko nodded. “In that case, stop crying now… A girl’s tears are precious things, Ray-chan…”

The older girl wiped off the young girl’s tears. The latter then showed her lovely smile…

“No wonder why Minami-senpai chose you…”

Atsuko was happy. And so is Ray. Having cleared the matter about the past conflict that occurred, both felt a sudden lightness inside their hearts. They went on separate ways with smiles on their faces.

Atsuko then proceeded in finding Minami. For sure, she’s in the journalism club room…

Unfamiliar faces passed by her line of sight as she walked up the stairs with light steps. In some more steps, she finally reached her destination…

Atsuko knocked at the door, but no one answers from the inside. She reached for the knob and found out that it is locked.

“I might wait for her right here…” She thought to herself.

Atsuko leaned her back on the cold wall. She wanted to surprise Minami so she didn’t call to inform that she’s already here. It was nice that nearly seldom people pass by this way, only those active members of various clubs do.

After a few more minutes, she saw Minami walking by the distance, reading some papers in her hand…

As if not noticing her, Minami passed by her and walked over towards the door…

The short girl never took off her eyes from the pamphlet that she’s reading and with her free hand, rummaged her pocket for the key.

“Hey…” Atsuko softly called out to Minami just as the latter was about to stick the key inside the hole.

“Oh, hi—” Minami slowly looked at the speaker and her eyes almost bulge out. “A—Atsuko?!”

“Un…”

In an instance, she was caught up in a warm embrace.

“I didn’t expect to see you here… Is it time already? I thought it was quite early.”

“My classes were dismissed earlier than expected. I was excited to see you so I decided to go here… and yes, it is still quite early.”

“I see… I’ll just report to the club adviser then we’re off…” Minami then opened the door.

“What’re those?”

“These are sample pamphlets for the coming school festival… Our adviser asked me to take care of these…”

“Oh, I see… By the way, Nyan Nyan invited us to Noro Gakuen’s school festival this year. It’s open to outsiders. Alumni students are invited, too. It’ll be in two weeks’ time…”

“That sounds great… I want to visit our Alma Mater, too.” Minami said as she put a pile of papers inside a folder.

“Then, I guess that’s a yes.” Atsuko smiled.

“Ma’am, here are the sample pamphlets. I personally checked it and in my opinion, it looks good.”

The journalism club adviser was handed a medium-sized pamphlet by Minami. While adjusting her wire-framed glasses, she scrutinized the paper.

“I guess this looks appealing enough. Good job, Takahashi.” The woman nodded as a smile was drawn on her face.

“Thank you, ma’am…” Minami bowed.

“You may go…”

“Then, I’ll go ahead, ma’am.”

“Thank you, Takahashi.”

After Minami was done, she left the faculty room. Atsuko was waiting for her outside…

“Let’s get going…” Minami told Atsuko. “By the way, where do you want to go in particular?”

“What?! Don’t you have a date plan?” Atsuko glared at Minami.

The midget felt the deadliness of Atsuko’s death glare. She gulped and answered with a stutter. “H—haha. I—I’m just kidding! Of course, I—I have a plan!”

Atsuko’s face brightened up instantly. “Great! Let’s go!” She said with a sing-san voice.

“Oh God, I don’t really have a plan. I’m going to be a dead meat later! Geez…” Minami thought to herself.

They walked out of the school and rode a cab…

Minami told the driver where they want to go. Then, they’re off.

“Let’s eat first… I’m starving…” Minami said.

“Sure… I’m quite hungry already, too…” Atsuko replied in agreement.

The travel time wasn’t long. They arrived at a familiar restaurant…

“Oooh, this is where we had our first date…” Atsuko said with a smile.

They went inside the building to eat their lunch consisting of a bowl of katsudon for each of them. They chatter casually as they eat the delicious meal.

After that, they went out of the restaurant…

“Well… I would want to show you a place but it’s quite early…” Minami said as she glanced at her watch. Then, she looked at Atsuko. “Is there any particular place that you want to go to?”

“Well… I’ve wanted to go to the arcade this past week…” Atsuko looked at Minami with scrunched eyebrows. “Say, Minami, you don’t really have a date plan, right?”

And now, Minami’s busted!

“Well…” Scratching her head, the guilty midget looked down to the ground. “Yeah… I haven’t prepared a date plan for today… I—I’m sorry…”

Their silence was broken when Atsuko sighed…

“I never thought Minami’s quite a baka sometimes…”

Minami glanced at her with much surprise, amusement and confusion, all at the same time. “A—Atsuko…”

“What I mean is…” Before she continues her words, Atsuko diverted her eyes away from Minami. “I don’t really care about date plans… All I wanted was to be with you. It doesn’t matter to me where we go, as long as I’m with you… then, it’ll be fine…”

A blush of red hue painted her cheeks. It happened to Minami, too. The midget then cling her arm to the taller girl… “I’m sorry if I’m dense most of the time.”

“Yeah, you really are dense, Minami…” Atsuko pouted. “Nevertheless, that’s a part of you that I love…”

Minami’s heartbeat raced. “T—thank you… I love all of you, too… Atsuko.”

“I know… Now, I guess we better get going…” Atsuko smiled brightly as she dragged Minami along as they walk.

The overlapping sounds of various video games welcomed the lovers. Fun and enjoyment was written over the faces of the players inside. Holding each other’s hand, they made their way inside the swarm of people.

They played many video games, naming them specifically would take some space here…

And the last of their activity included about going in the photo booth located at a corner at the far-end of the arcade… They’re quite lucky because this day, only few people waited in line for the booth.

Atsuko and Minami stepped inside the small but well-lighted room. The camera started taking photos as they tried different poses. After that, they wrote a message in each of the photo… Both of them got two photos each. On the first photo, Atsuko was hugging Minami, who’s making a peace sign with her hand. “Atsuko <3 Minami” was written on it. On the second photo, Minami kissed Atsuko’s cheek. They wrote “AtsuMina Forever” on it.

After that, they went out of the arcade with their little souvenir.

“You said, there’s a place that you would want to bring me to…” Atsuko said.

“Yes, indeed… Let’s go?”

Atsuko nodded in reply. Then, they started walking again…

Atsuko was familiar with the road they are taking…

“I think I know where you want us to go…”

Minami smiled at her. Then, she held Atsuko’s hand as they approached the entrance of a familiar park – the park where everything between them started. It is, indeed, the park where they first met on a certain summer of their childhood days…

They went over the swing and sat beside each other…

“It feels nostalgic… It’s been so long since we last went here.” – Atsuko

“You know, Atsuko, I’m happy because you’re still wearing that necklace…”

Atsuko gently held the M-shaped pendant as she faced Minami with a smile. “Yeah, because I believe that this brought me closer to you…”

Minami reached for Atsuko’s other hand. “It has been almost thirteen years since that day…”

She closed her eyes as she tried to reminisce that certain childhood memory they shared.

“Minami! Look!” Atsuko said as she stared at the crimson-colored sky being painted into a darker hue. “It’s very beautiful!”

“That’s what I want you to see…”

“This is the best place to watch the sun set!”

Slowly, the moon appeared and they didn’t notice the clouds forming in the vast sky.

As the surroundings slowly darkened, Minami and Atsuko decided to return home…

Few more blocks before they arrive at Minami’s block when a heavy downpour started. Minami was in the act of running towards a shed but Atsuko quickly gripped her wrist to stop her.

“Let’s enjoy the rain…”

Minami cannot reject Atsuko’s suggestion especially after seeing Atsuko’s smile. So, she and Atsuko slowly strolled down the road under the pouring rain…

When they finally arrived before Minami’s doorstep, both of them were totally soaked from rain water. They quickly went inside to warm themselves up a bit…

“How can I go home now? My clothes are soaked…” – Atsuko

“You can borrow some of my clothes…” – Minami

“I don’t think it’ll fit me.” Atsuko teased Minami. The midget pouted. “So, I guess I might spend the night here…”

“What?!”

“I. Will. Spend. The. Night. Here.”

Minami knows that what Atsuko wants, Atsuko gets. So, opposing her won’t bring her to any good. She sighed as she watched the taller girl speak on the phone with her mother.

“I’ve told Mom already…” Atsuko said with a wide smile.

“Well, come on… Let’s put on some dry clothes. I have an extra pajama here and it’s quite bigger so I guess it’ll fit you.”

They went inside Minami’s room. “Let’s get changed…”

“Wait, Minami…” Atsuko grabbed her hand and she quickly kissed her, pinning Minami on the now closed door.

The kiss made both of them warm. Minami doesn’t know what to do but a part of her don’t want Atsuko to stop. She then gave into her inner feelings and kissed Atsuko back.

Atsuko’s hands roamed around and started unbuttoning Minami’s shirt. Minami pulled away from Atsuko and she herself got her clothes off, leaving only her pair of lacy pink underwear.

Atsuko didn’t expect this.  She was usually the dominant one. The small girl pushed Atsuko and she fell on the soft mattress. Minami swiftly got rid of all of Atsuko’s clothes.

“Is this… alright?” Minami bit her lower lip as she asked Atsuko. “Will you let me take all of you tonight?”

Tonight, Minami’s actions were so seductive.

“I will let you if you promise to give me all of you, too… Minami.”

“I promise…”

“Well, then I guess this is the continuation for last time…” Atsuko said. She pulled Minami’s head towards her, as well as her lips collided with hers. They shared a hot kiss again and again as they showered each other with their own love…

TBC...

:sweat:

till next time.

:byebye:

i hope you'll leave comments and thanks!

arigato gozaimasu~  :luvluv1:

Offline Rina_Yuu

• Takayuuu~ Yuko-Nanase(NGZK)-Ayane(team8) Kami-oshi
Re: Yuri Diary II - Entry#29 - Part 1 [09.08.2015]
« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2015, 07:48:28 AM »
Thank god Ray didn't do anything bad.. :sweat:

That last scene >,< :shy2:
And Thanks for Updating  :sashiko:
 :luvluv2:
Silent Reader with many Oshi. Rina Yuu desu ._.
優子さんのことが、大好き!!
Indonesian \\(^o^)//

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2015, 08:24:14 AM »
Hello! First time reading this fic and it was soooo good!!!
I loved the Sayamilky parts!
Update soon!

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2015, 12:47:23 PM »
Finally Atsumina!  :peace:
Welcome back. Hope to read your updates again.
Keep it up!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »
Welcome back!!!! Thank you for still remember my daisuki saeyaka ^^ you know they had a super sweet sweet birthday!!!!!

Atsumina's bed scene = ̄ω ̄= hahaha

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuri Diary II - Entry#29 - Part 2 [14.09.2015]
« Reply #187 on: September 14, 2015, 08:21:14 AM »
tehehe. i'm back.

it's the end of my hiatus, i guess.  :dunno:

@Rina_Yuu: I'm back, for real! Thanks for waiting~ :luvluv1:

@kimseoyeonc: Thanks for supporting this fic, please do... until the end~  :luvluv2:

@phoenix0i: Yeah, I'm back.. I'll update my other fics next time~  :nya:

@luvsidney: I'm working out on something good about SaeYaka.. I'll post it next time, I guess~  :wriggly:

ENTRY #29
~Part II~

It was one of the unusual mornings Milky had…

She was just busy with household chores when she had this unexpected visitor.

“Nakayama-san…” Milky faintly said, almost a whisper, as she stood in front of the middle-aged businessman. The man bowed and paid his respects. And so did Milky.

“I’m sorry if I intruded here without further warning beforehand… I just need to discuss few, important things to you…” It was said in a really serious tone. Milky suddenly felt nervous of what will be happening… She didn’t say anything as she just continued to gaze at the man with confused eyes. It was noticed by Nakayama-san soon enough. “And yes, it was regarding my son and you…”

Just like what she expected, Milky gulped down her fear. “P—Please have a seat, Nakayama-san.”

“Thank you…”

The man did sit down on the couch.

“Do you want some tea…?”

“If you insist… Thank you very much, Miyuki-chan.”

Milky excused herself and headed to the kitchen to prepare some tea… and also to calm herself down.

In a span of few minutes, she came back with a tray on her hands. She poured in a cupful for the man and the latter gladly accepted it…

The man took a sip first before speaking.

“You know, I don’t want to waste anymore of your time so I might be straight to the point now… and talk things straight.” The man looked more serious than before.

Milky just nodded as a reply. So, the man proceeded on his words.

“Miyuki, I’m here to cancel your engagement to my son.”

Miyuki didn’t expect this to happen… She didn’t know what to say but her face showed her emotions clearly.

This is exactly what they wanted – what she wanted…

“After the incident in the restaurant last time, I went and confronted him. My son has told me everything…”

“E—Everything…? You mean—“

The man nodded slightly as a reply. Milky then realize the burden of her situation. If her engagement with Keisaku was canceled, what would happen to her father…? He would be sent to jail…

That single thought pinched Milky’s heart almost too painfully… and somehow she found herself sobbing in front of Nakayama-san…

The latter was rather shocked upon seeing Milky cry. He was thinking about what he had said that brought Milky to tears. He spoke with scrunched eyebrows. “W—What’s the matter, Miyuki?”

“I—I’m just worried… *sniff* W—What will happen to my father then…? *sniff*

The man’s lips formed into a smile. “Of course, I would send him to—”

“Jail, of course.” Milky cut off the man’s words before sobbing more again.

“Of course not. I’m saying that I would like to send him to… my office to talk about my company investing on your company…”

“Then he would be there for more than 30 years… in that cold, dark, lifeless prison—EH?! You mean…”

The man almost face palmed at Milky’s reaction. “Let me explain it clearly, okay?”

Milky agreed and asked the man to proceed.

“What I mean is that Kei told me everything about you and your girlfriend… He said he loves you but he doesn’t want to marry you without you feeling something for him… He told me how much you love your family and your lover. Kei, until the very end, loved you…” The man sipped the tea, emptying his cup. “And he made me realize that I was too overprotective and that he’s old enough to make decisions and hopefully find someone whom he can take as a wife.”

Milky’s mouth gaped open.

“I—I’m speechless. I mean — thank you…”

“Not me. It was Kei… Anyways, you need not to worry regarding your father. I’m serious about investing in your company… I’ll help him pay his debts.” The man gazed at the empty cup then stood up.

“I better get going Miyuki-chan. Thank you for the tea…” Nakayama-san said before he finally left the house.

After the visitor left, Milky was still surprised on the sudden turn of events. She sunk herself down on the couch and picked up her phone.

“Might as well, call Sayanee and tell her the good news…” Milky thought.

Meanwhile…

Yesterday had been Umechan’s operation day and Yuko was still at the hospital, looking after her beloved and still unconscious girlfriend.

The doctor said that the operation was not yet determined successful unless the patient wakes up. Ayaka’s still under observation for now.

Worried, Yuko just stared at Ayaka’s pale and quite thinner frame lying down on the white bed. Oh, how she missed Ayaka’s smiles and laughter.

Once again, she silently uttered a prayer.

“Ayaka… I missed you… so much.”

She touched her hand, but after she did that, the machine which shows Ayaka’s vitality started to sound weird…

Her heartbeat rate was suddenly going slower…

“A—Ayaka… Ayaka!!”

As soon as Yuko noticed this, she panicked.

“Nurse! Doctor! Someone please help us!!” Yuko shouted.

After a couple of hours…

“Yuuko!!” Sae shouted as she and Sayaka ran towards Yuko.

The Genking sprang off her feet and jumped to hug the midget.

Yuko, as if triggered by Sae’s warm embrace, cried gently.

“How’s Ayaka?” Sayaka engaged herself in the conversation.

“She’s still in the emergency room. The doctor’s still checking out on her—”

“Excuse me…” A voice interrupted their conversation. It was Nurse Kasai. “Someone wants to talk to you… on the phone.”

Yuko quickly received the phone from the nurse.

“Moshi moshi…”
(Yuko-san… This is Ayaka’s mom. How is she? We’ll be going there later.)
“Umeda-san… Ayaka’s still at the emergency room after the seizure…”
(…)
“Umeda-san…?”
(Yes… *sniff* Can you look after her until *sniff* we get there?)
“I surely will. Don’t worry, Umeda-san. I won’t leave Ayaka…”
(Thank you, Yuko…)
“You’re welcome. I’m going to hung this up now… The doctor went out of the ER. I’ll call you later, Umeda-san…”

Yuko ended the call just in time the doctor approached her.

“How’s she, doctor?”

“Oshima-san…” The doctor adjusted his glasses before proceeding. “We did all our best… but Umeda-san is…”

“What…?”

“She is… gone.”

TBC...

sorry if it's quite short.

i'm quite busy with school... ^_^

anyways, thanks to everyone who prayed for me... I passed the exam. I'm now a licensed Registered Master Electrician. YAY!  :on GJ:  :kneelbow:

till next time, guys~

thanks for reading!  :byebye:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
Re: Yuri Diary II - Entry#29 - Part 2 [14.09.2015]
« Reply #188 on: September 14, 2015, 09:16:28 AM »
OH MINE!!!  HOW COME!!!!! WHAT U HAVE DONE TO OUR BELOVED UMEDA AYAKA!!!!?

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2015, 02:24:04 PM »
 :welcome back!
Thank you for not breaking SayaMilky apart!
Is this true? I thought Umechan is yor fav.
Why is she gone? By the aay, thank you for the update.
Gonna wait for thiz fic and the fics to be updated.
Keep it up!  :cathappy:

Offline Rina_Yuu

« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2015, 04:17:14 PM »
WELCOME BACKKK !!!!

UMECHANNN~~~~ :gyaaah:

Let her to be alive again~~~  :panic: :panic:

I'm seriously got sad  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for updating.  :sashiko:

Congratulationn for the exam :on woohoo:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 04:22:45 PM by Rina_Yuu »
優子さんのことが、大好き!!
Indonesian \\(^o^)//

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuri Diary II - Entry#30 - Part 1 [22.10.2015]
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2015, 09:33:29 AM »
@luvsidney: I'M SO SORRY.  :pleeease:

@phoenix0i: yeah, Umechan is my KamiOshi...  :frustrated: I'm going crazy!!  :fainted:

@Rina_Yuu: I'm sorry Rina-chan...  :err:

okay, I guess I really am crazy on how the events have gone...

:dizzy: :err: :badluck: :fainted: :gyaaah: :stoned: :sweat: :pleeease: :on blackhole: :on_puddle: :on polter: :on cloudeye:

but I do hope you'll still support this story till the end.

AN UPDATE, though it's really short.

ENTRY #30
~ Part 1 ~

“She is… gone.”

After hearing that heartbreaking sentence, Yuko felt her heart being torn into pieces. She can’t even feel her tears which are flowing off her eyes and down to her cheeks…

“N—No…” Yuko stared at the doctor blankly. “No! T—This isn’t true… Ayaka can’t… She can’t… No!! Ayaka won’t do this to me!”

Yuuko was mad. Yes, she can’t feel anything now, except for the pain of Ayaka’s sudden disappearance.

“This is definitely not true!! Ayaka promised me that she’ll… She promised that she will never leave me…” Yuuko’s vision was blurry. Her knees felt very weak and she found herself crouched down the tiles the floor.

“Oshima-san!” The doctor tried to assist Yuko.

“Yuuko!” Even Sae and Sayaka helped assist her.

Yuko doesn’t need anyone else now. She doesn’t want anyone else to be by her side, no one except Ayaka… She can’t accept that Ayaka’s gone. She won’t believe it…

“No… Ayaka… Don’t leave me… I—I love you… I won’t believe this… You can’t just leave me! Umeda Ayaka! Noooooo!!” Yuko screamed.

“…nooooo!!”

Yuko was awakened by a soft tap on her hand…

“Nee… Yuu… ko…”

She perfectly knew that voice.

“Hey… Yuuko… Wake up.”

She felt something warm stroking her hand. It was familiar. Yuko slowly opened her eyes.

“Yuuko…”

Yuko’s heartbeat raced when she saw her. She was holding her hand, smiling, and… alive.

“…”

She was left speechless. What just had happened…?

“I’m sorry for waking you up… but—”

Yuko can’t resist it anymore… She embraced Ayaka tightly…

“I thought you’ve had a bad dream…” Ayaka said.

Yuko’s tears arbitrarily flowed out of her eyes. It was all just a dream. Ayaka’s not dead. She was really so glad that it was just a bad dream – a nightmare…

She continued to sob, drenching a part of Ayaka’s clothes.

“Was it that bad…?” Ayaka gently stroked her hair.

“It was the worst thing…” Yuko have tried composing herself and sorting out all her thoughts.

Seems like she really can’t imagine living her life without Ayaka…

What if that really happened, what will she do? Will she go insane? Will she be able to find another woman to replace Ayaka? Yuko knows no definite answer for those questions… that’s why she dismissed the thought.

“Have I slept too long?”

“Yeah, I guess so… When I’ve woke up, you’re already sleeping… and I’ve been awake for about two or three hours ago…”

Yuko let out a sigh of relief.

“I’m glad you’re okay now…” She said.

“Thank you, Yuuko… For always being there for me…” Ayaka hugged Yuko back. “I’m sorry for making you worry… I love you…”

Finally, she heard it again…

Her heart thumped so loud.

“Ayaka… I love you very much… I’m so happy… I’ve wanted to hear that again.”

“I love you so much, Yuko… You own my heart. You are everything to me. You are my life…”

Yuko let go of her embrace. She leaned closer and kissed Ayaka’s forehead.

“You should rest…” She suggested.

“You should rest too, Yuuko…”

Yuko nodded. “I will… Are you hungry? Do you want anything?”

Ayaka shook her head. “I just want you to be by my side…”

“Then, I will… always…” Yuko said as she sat on the edge of Ayaka’s bed while holding the latter’s hand.

“Thank you…”

TBC...

so... how's it?  :on hypto:

Forgive me, guys.  :on beatup

thanks for reading! Comments are appreciated.  :on asmo: :byebye:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Yuri Diary II - Entry#30 - Part 1 [22.10.2015]
« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2015, 12:56:27 PM »
Ahhh yokatta~

It was just a nightmare! UmeYuu are still together! >w<

I luv this! :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Rina_Yuu

« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2015, 12:39:40 PM »
WAIT.

I don't get it XD

Ume-chan is alive again or it's just Yuko-san's dream XD

Stupid me XD :banghead:
UmeYuu is still together  XD

Thanks for updating  :luvluv2:

We'll support you of course  :sashiko:
優子さんのことが、大好き!!
Indonesian \\(^o^)//

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2015, 07:58:39 PM »
That almost gave me a heart attack.
Thank heavens that Umechan is fine.
Thanks for the update.

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuri Diary II - Entry#30 - Part 2 [25.10.2015]
« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2015, 05:25:19 AM »
@Ruka Kikuchi: Yeah, I can't bear seeing my dearest Baba out of the picture.  :shy1:

@Rina_Yuu: It's just Yuko's dream. Umechan's alive.  :ding: :shy2:

@phoenix0i: Uwaaah please I don't want to be the reason of your death. XD  :imdead: :pleeease: Thanks ^_^

An update~

~ Part 2 ~

After two weeks…

“Ohayo!!” The over-energized principal greeted the alumni students of Noro Gakuen. “Please enjoy yourselves here…”

“Ohayo gozaimasu!” The girls greeted back.

Principal Noro and four pairs of couples entered the school gymnasium.

“Whoa~!” They screamed in amazement as they saw the colorful streamers hanging everywhere. The bustling laughter of young students echoed as well as their energy rising up to the ceiling…

“Too bad Yuuchan and Umechan weren’t here…” – Atsuko

“Yeah, Umechan’s still advised to take plenty of rest…” – Sayaka

“Let’s buy souvenirs for both of them!” – Milky

“That’s a great idea!” – Haruna

“So, let’s meet at my office at 4PM…” Mariko said as they parted in pairs.

Haruna clung to her arm as they strolled through a thin swarm of students.

“Uwaaaah! There are so many fun booths here! Maid café! Food stalls! Photo booths! And everything else!!” Haruna screamed as her eyes shone in amazement.

“Honey, calm down. Don’t act too excited…” Mariko told her.

“Demo Marichan! It’s just so nostalgic… I feel like I’m back at high school again.” Haruna pouted her lips.

“You’re quite old to be in high school, Nyaro…” Mariko commented with a troll face.

“Who cares? You’re even older than me…” Haruna said in almost a whisper. Then, she stuck her tongue out to tease Mariko.

The older woman patted Haruna’s head. “Yes, I am… That’s why you must obey my wishes…”

“I am… Am I not?”

“Yeah, you do…” She replied with a smile.

“So, where do you wish to go, Master?” Haruna asked.

“Well… for today, I’ll be the one to tour you around. So, you’ll get a chance to be my Master today…” Mariko answered.

“Really?!” The younger asked and the older nodded in reply. “Yosh! Now let me try… Marichan!”

“Yes, Haruna-sama?”

“Kiss me!” Haruna smirked.

“Eh?! Right here? Right now?!”

They were in the middle of the hallway with lots of students busy on the stalls and booths around the area…

“Un…”

Mariko loves challenged, Haruna knew that.

But they’ve never been too showy of their relationship in public, though they’re already married… Most especially, this place is Mariko’s workplace.

Mariko’s hand trembled as she cupped Haruna’s face.

“You don’t really need to do it if you don’t want to…” Haruna said.

Mariko just smiled sweetly at her wife as she pressed her lips to Haruna’s. There were quite plenty of students who witnessed it and they cheered for their well-respected vice-principal.

It was just a quick, soft kiss but full of love.

“That’s my Marichan…”

“Hmph! You know my weaknesses, Haruna-sama!” Mariko pouted her lips.

“You know, Haruna-sama has a nice ring to it… I’m going to love being your Master every once in a while!”

“That’s impossible! This will be the first and the last time!” Mariko protested.

“Really? Well… Let’s see!” Haruna said with a mischievous smile.

Sae and Sayaka went straight to the school grounds to watch various sports events. Once in a while, they are seeing old schoolmates who are also visiting today for the festival…

“I told you, that girl will win!” Sayaka said as she pointed at somewhere.

“How’d you know?”

“I can feel her strong aura…”

“Fighting spirit… you mean?”

Sayaka nodded in reply to Sae’s question. Then, both of them sat there silently watching the girls running in the race…

“See that?”

“She has the same aura like you—”

“Miyazawa-san?”

An unknown girl walked closer, calling out for Sae.

“It’s really Miyazawa Sae-san!” The girl screeched like crazy.

“Hey, Miss…” Sae tapped her shoulder. “How come do you know me?”

“Oh… I am Naruse Risa.” She composed herself. “I’m a member of your fans club in high school! I really admire you, Sae-sama!”

Sae blushed because of the compliment. “Oh, thank you…”

“I’m glad I’ve gotten a chance to see you again…”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Risachan…” The Genking said with a smile.

As for Sayaka’s part, she continued on watching the athletic events as Sae and the new girl chatted…

“Ugh, I’m hungry~” Sae protested.

“Let’s grab something to eat, Sae-sama…” Risa suggested.

Sae turned to her girlfriend. “You want to eat anything in particular, Sayaka?”

“Uhm, anything will do…” She answered boredly.

“Then, I’ll be the one to choose for you…” Sae winked and it made Sayaka blush.

The two girls left to buy some food, leaving Sayaka sitting alone on the bleachers.

“Saechan sure is popular…” Someone appeared behind Sayaka. She recognized the person immediately.

“Kaorin! Hey!” Sayaka greeted the girl and gave her a hug. “It’s been a long time…”

“Yeah! I’m glad the two of you are still together…” Kaorin said with her soft voice. “You’re still the same, Sayaka-chan.”

“Really?” Sayaka smiled and patted the younger girl’s head. “You’ve grown more beautiful, Kaorin…”

“Thank you—”

“Kaorin!!” They were interrupted by someone else’s loud voice, none other than Sae’s.

Sae came rushing towards, giving Kaoru a hug. “Hisashiburi…”

The four of them sat as they consumed their food…

Once they were done eating…

Sayaka began to feel something weird…

KRUUUUU~

“What was that?” Risa and Kaoru said in synch.

“Ugh, I don’t feel good Saechan… Could you please take me to the infirmary…?” Sayaka whispered to Sae.

SAE-MERGENCY!
SAE-MERGENCY!
SAE-MERGENCY!

It immediately triggered the Genking’s adrenaline. She carried Sayaka, bridal-style. “We’ll just stop by somewhere… If you’ll excuse us…”

“H—Hai… D—Douzo…” Risa and Kaoru synchronously said.

While Sae carried Sayaka like that, the latter immediately buried her face on attempt to hide her now red face.

She was so embarrassed, but at the same time, happy of what Sae was doing…

“You need to go to the toilet, Sayaka-chan?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know… Maybe I’ll just get some medicine…”

And now, she felt more embarrassed.

“Am I heavy? I can manage to walk—”

“No, I’ll carry you there…” Sayaka’s protests were not accepted by the Genking.

“Demo Saechan—”

Sae stopped walking when they reached an empty hallway. “Don’t be embarrassed, Sayaka-chan…”

“I’m not!!”

“Yes, you are! I know you…” A smile formed on Sae’s lips. “You really are a tsundere.”

Sayaka pouted her lips at Sae’s remark.

“I really like it when you act like that. My not-so-little princess is so kawaii~”

“And you are my prince?”

“I’m your Princess Charming~”

“Oh, really?” Sayaka asked but before Sae could answer, she pulled in Sae for a kiss.

“I think I’m feeling okay now…”

“So, you just used that as a pretext so that the two of us can be alone?” Sayaka didn’t say a word. But Sae knew her too well… “As expected… That’s why I love you…”

“I love you, too…”

Meanwhile, Sayanee and Milky looked around the school. When they stopped by in front of the horror booth, Milky looked at Sayanee with a smirk.

“So, Sayanee…”

“Don’t even suggest that thing…” She glared at Milky.

“Hmph! I thought you were up for challenges!” Milky pouted and pretended to be angry.

“But Miyuki… You know, I don’t like hor—”

A group of students went out of the horror booth.

“Sayaka-neechan…?” A student recognized Sayanee at an instant.

“Oh, Shuu-chan!” Sayanee smiled at the girl.

“Who are you with, Neechan?”

“Oh!” Sayanee held Milky’s hand. “I’m with my girlfriend…”

“Watanabe Miyuki desu.” She said as she smiled at Shuu.

“Miyuki-neechan… I’m Yabushita Shu, Sayaka-neechan’s cousin…” The young girl shook Miyuki’s hand. “You’re going to try the horror booth?”

“Ah, yes—”

“NO! No, we won’t!” Sayanee said defensively. Milky glared at her.

“Hahahahaha!” Shu laughed. “Sayaka-nee is still the same!”

She leaned towards Miyuki and whispered. “She’s afraid of that…” Then, she and Milky blurted out a roaring laughter.

“Shuu-chan!!” Sayanee flicked the young girl’s forehead.

“Well… If you don’t have any plans… would you like to visit our booth?” Shu invited.

“Sure! Sure! Let’s go!”

“Whoa! It’s nice here!” Milky said with amazement.

“Please have a seat…” Shu offered them a table for two.

The classroom was designed to give off a cozy atmosphere. They set-up the room so that it will be dim inside and the people will took notice of the well-lighted mini-stage at the middle of the room.

“This is supposed to be a mini-bar, right?”

Shu nodded as she took the couple’s order. “But we don’t serve alcoholic drinks, you know…”

Then, Shu left the two girls there. Both of them roamed their eyes around the room. Surely, there are plenty of people inside. Some are students, some are outsiders.

“I wonder what’s the stage for…” Miyuki said as she gazed at the stage. A student went for the mic and cleared her throat before speaking.

“Oh, maybe that’s for—” But Sayanee was too busy staring at Milky not to notice the speaker.

“…and for the next number, we’ll be having a special guest…”

The people applauded.

“Oh, for performances, I see…” – Miyuki

“…may we call on, Yamamoto Sayaka-san!”

When they heard that, they looked at each other with surprise.

“…”

“They’re calling for you, Sayanee…”

Sayanee stood up with still a surprised expression. The girl went towards her and assisted her to the stage.

The girl first interviewed her.

“So, to whom would you want to dedicate your performance, Yamamoto-san?”

“Well… I’m not really prepared but… I want to dedicate this to someone special, someone who inspires me, and someone I love… This is for you, Watanabe Miyuki.” Sayanee said not breaking the eye contact with Milky.

“Minna-san, let’s give a big hand to…” The girl left the stage, disappearing into the back of the stage. “Yamamoto Sayaka-san!”

When Sayanee started singing, the crowd was silenced. She was staring at Miyuki. It felt as if they were the only persons there. It was as if Miyuki was radiating a different kind of light, a light that almost blinded Sayanee’s eyes. It illuminated anything that surrounds them, making them the only persons in Sayanee’s vision…

As for Miyuki, she was dazed at Sayanee. She looked so cool and her heart went beating faster for every second Sayanee was singing… It was for her. Miyuki almost cannot believe how lucky she is to be able to be loved by the singer…

When the song ended, they heard the roaring applause and cheers of everyone who witnessed the heart-felt performance…

Sayanee left the stage with a smile and went towards Miyuki, sitting on the seat opposite her…

They were both silent. There was no need for words… because it was their hearts who silently speak.

That's it.

By the way, this is the last chapter of this fic. But it still has the third part coming up soon.

:farofflook:

Thanks for reading!  :byebye:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Yuri Diary II - Entry#30 - Part 2 [25.10.2015]
« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2015, 08:30:37 AM »
That was a fast update.
Thank you for the sweet moments.
Especially SayaMilky's part.  :thumbsup

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Yuri Diary II - Entry#30 - Part 2 [25.10.2015]
« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2015, 01:45:23 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAA

I loved that Saeyaka scene!!!

"Sae-mergency" lol

And Sae carrying her princess Sayaka bridal style X3 Always love that. :heart:

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuri Diary II - FINAL CHAPTER + EPILOGUE [03.01.2016]
« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2016, 07:09:55 AM »
Heyhoo Minna-sama...

Sorry for the long wait.

And this is the last chapter of Yuri Diary. Also the prologue.

Thanks for everyone who continuously read and supported this fic. I love you, guys!!!

ENTRY #30
~ Part 3 ~

Meanwhile…

“Itadakima~su!” With the cheese-filled croissant in their hands, Minami and Atsuko took a bite of the delicious bread.

“Uwaaaah~ Cheesy!”

“It’s really good!”

They are their food heartily as they continued roaming around the place…

“Where do you want to go, Atsuko?”

“I don’t really know… All the booths we went to are really nice…”

“I agree… The new generations of students are really getting more and more creative…”

“You were the busy one back then, I can still remember.”

“Yes, it somehow feels like I was back to being a high school student!” Minami exclaimed.

Atsuko laughed lightly at her. “Even the height was stuck in the past.”

“Hmmmph!” Pouted Minami.

“Mehehehe… Minami~dget! Kawaii!!!” The tall girl pinched the shorter girl’s cheeks with so much enthusiasm.

“Ittai yo…” Grunted Minami as she rubbed the reddish spot which Atsuko previously assaulted.

“Eh? It hurts?” The other asked concernedly. Then she shifted and kissed her cheeks.

Minami didn’t expect it and the little action made her blush. She asked while stuttering, “W—What was that for?”

Atsuko’s lips formed into a very sweet smile as she replied with another question, “Do your cheeks still hurt?”

TakaMina didn’t notice the slight pain on her cheeks after Maeda kissed it. She shook her head in reply to the question as well as returning a smile to her.

“That’s what I’m saying.” Atsuko proudly said.

“Ah!” Suddenly, an idea popped up in Minami’s mind. She quickly stood up, grabbed her bag and also dragged her girl along.

“Hey, we’re too fast!” Laughed Atsuko as both of them ran along the crowded hallways. “Where are we going anyway?”

“I want to see everything!” Explained Minami as they continued running. “Yuko might want to see it too from there… So, let’s take a picture of the whole school at the rooftop!”

Atsuko then remembered the first time she saw Minami. That happened at the rooftop, too. She can’t help but to smile at the thought.

Once they reached the stairs leading to the roof, they stopped in their tracks for a while to catch some air. As their panting subsided, they held each other’s hand and ascended up the stairway.

Minami pushed the door open and they were surprised to see two familiar figures standing not so far away. One was leaning on the rooftop fence as she was looking at the other one who was seated on a wheelchair and was looking down the scenery below.

“You two…” It was Minami who broke the silence. The two girls noticed them by the door and waved at them.

Atsuko and Minami walked closer to the other people.

“Why are you here?” Asked Atsuko. “Yuuko and Umechan…”

The squirrel-like girl scratched her head as a grin was flashed on her face. “Well…”

“I wanted to see all of this personally…” But it was Ayaka who continued her words.

“You sneaked out?!” Asked Atsuko again. “Kakkoi!!”

Yuko lightly shook her head. “We got permission from the doctor as well as from her parents. But I was asked to make sure that she doesn’t wear herself out nor even being stuck into the crowd…”

“That is simply the reason why we’re here…” Ayaka added. “Besides, the view form here is amusing…”

“But why didn’t we see you arrive? We didn’t even see you along the corridors when you were walking up to here…” Minami asked.

“That’s because we arrived first before you did…” Replied Yuko. The four of them stared down beyond the rooftop fence to the open field bursting with students.

“Anyway, how are you feeling now, Umechan?”

“Much better than before, though prior to the operation, I’m still restricted to certain things…” A serene smile was drawn on her face as she spoke. “Yuko was taking care of me really well…”

“That’s good to hear.”

As silence was about to consume them, an alarm sounded off. It was from Yuko’s phone. She propped it out from her pocket and pressed the dismiss button. “It’s time to drink your medicine, Ayaka…” She pronounced as she opened a pouch and reached inside for some pills.

Ayaka, on the other hand, helped herself up with getting some bottled water.

Her girl handed her the pills that she was supposed to take and she drank it right away, drowning the bitter taste with the colorless liquid.

Both Atsuko and Minami, as they watched the two, felt somehow that their hearts were being softly tugged. It was just a very heart-warming moment…

They looked into each other’s eyes as they realized what both of them felt…

“Anyway, why are you two here?” Asked Yuko. “Shouldn’t you be having fun down there?”

“Well… Minami thought you might want to see this, so we’re supposedly going to take a photo of the whole school from here…” Responded Atsuko with a smile.

“Uwaaaah! You’re so thoughtful, BakaMina!” Yuko exclaimed as she attacked the fellow midget with an enormous hug.

“Ugh!!!” Grunted Minami, trying to shield herself from Yuko.

Acchan and Ayaka laughed at the sight of the two girls.

“By the way, are you sure you want to stay here?”

Yuko looked at Ayaka before nodding. “We’ll be leaving early so that Ayaka won’t overwork herself.”

“Ah… Wouldn’t you want to see the others?” Asked Atsuko.

“Maybe next time…” Ayaka answered. “When I’ve fully recovered, I guess.”

That ended their conversation. Minami and Atsuko bid their goodbye and left the two there. The couple ventured over the crowded hallways again, looking for some place to have some fun until their clocks ticked at four in the afternoon.

At that exact time, all of them were gathered inside Mariko’s office. Students outside were now cleaning and packing their things up after the day’s successful event.

The eight of them sure had fun for the whole day, but it is now time to commence the day’s event…

Mariko spoke up with a big smile on her face. “I wish all of you had fun today… I’m glad we have been gathered again at the same place where we all met… Thank you very much for attending the school’s festival!”

Everyone agreed and with smiles on their faces, all of them left the school together…

With smiles on their faces, they walked out of the school buildings…

And being witnessed by the setting sun, they glanced once more at the place where everything started; at the place where they’ve met each other; and at the place where they’ve found true love…

For now, this is goodbye… until they meet again next time… back to this place… or even anywhere in this world…

EPILOGUE

“Eh?!” Everyone exclaimed when Atsuko revealed that she still has a diary until the present day.

“Why? Isn’t that cute?” She pouted.

“Do you always write there? As in, everyday?” Asked Miyuki.

The girl proudly nodded. “Yeap! It’s a nice way to release my emotions…”

Then, everyone else went silent and just stared at her.

“What?” Atsuko rolled her eyes playfully, “You guys should try and give it a shot…”

The suggestion came from there…

January 01, 20XX
22:08

Dear Diary,

I spent last night and celebrated the New Year with my family and Sayaka. At last, I’ve introduced her to my brothers and my parents, too… We’re just waiting for the right time before we set off and meet her relatives in the Philippines, hopefully after we graduate. For now, we’re looking forward to a better year together…

- Miyazawa Sae

February 13, 20XX
23:48

Dear Diary,

I can’t sleep… Maybe out of excitement… Because in a few minutes it’ll be our first wedding anniversary. I can’t help myself; I keep on staring at her beautiful sleeping face just beside me. Time sure flies so fast… I can’t wait until morning; she’ll wake up and will greet me with her smile. I’m seriously very much excited…

- Shinoda Mariko

March 17, 20XX
00:37

Dear Diary,

Miyuki was seriously mad at me last night. Why? Because I forgot about the dinner date we’ve been planning… My mind was too occupied about the sudden employment I’ve got from a recording company. I wanted to tell her about the good news but when I arrived at my apartment, where she has been waiting for hours, I found her crying… I asked her what the matter was but she didn’t speak… Then, I suddenly remembered about the date. I was too guilty having forgotten about it so I apologized to her sincerely. She was angry, of course, but in the end I managed to pacify her and make up to her with a sudden movie date at my house, right away… I’m glad we’re okay now. I love her so much…

- Yamamoto Sayaka

April 08, 20XX
05:17

Dear Diary,

I woke up too early. Today is Minami’s birthday!!! I’m so excited to give her the birthday gift I prepared. So excited that I woke up earlier than usual… Mom will be coming over too. She said she wants to meet Minami’s parents. I hope she’ll be happy for this day… and also for the coming days. I’ve been busy with school and so she is. That’s why; this is really our chance to make up with each other… Finally, I’ll be with her again. I miss her sooooo much!

- Maeda Atsuko

May 25, 20XX
21:04

Dear Diary,

Today has been a normal day for us. Ayaka and I were already planning for the upcoming summer vacation! She said she wants to go and see some Buddha shrines. I told her I wanted to go to the beach and see her in bikini! Hahaha! She turned bright red after hearing that! Her face was priceless!

- Oshima Yuko

June 11, 20XX
09:02

Dear Diary,

I’m anxiously waiting for Sae. She’ll be here in any time, I bet… We’ll be heading to the airport to welcome my mother who’ll be arriving in a few hours. She said she wanted to meet Sae personally and this will be the right time so that the three of us could bond with each other for this summer vacation. I hope they get along with each other well. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

- Akimoto Sayaka

July 30, 20XX
20:28

Dear Diary,

We’re at the beach! Mariko suggested that we write first our diary entries before we take a night stroll on the seaside. I’ve got to enjoy myself today; I know my wife is doing the same too. We still have a lot of time to enjoy tonight. Anyway, just having her beside me is more than enough to make me happy.

- Kojima Haruna

August 06, 20XX
17:29

Dear Diary,

I received a visit from Kei-kun a while ago; he was asking me and Sayanee out… to meet the girl he was currently dating! I’m so happy for him, and so is Sayanee! Both of us were excited to meet Kei’s new-found love. Summer’s about to end… It has been a great vacation since I’m frequently with Sayanee. I’m glad we’re doing better and better every day! We sometimes quarrel but at the end of the day, we’ll make up with each other and laugh at our foolishness. That’s us. I hope that continues forever.

- Watanabe Miyuki

September 28, 20XX
14:53

Dear Diary,

I was thinking of passing time and here I found myself writing an entry on my diary. The passing days have been quite sad. I haven’t seen Atsuko for weeks… Gonna blame our busy schedules for that. But her mails have always brightened up my days. Moreover, today’s going to be special. She’ll be having dinner at my apartment, and most likely will spend the night here. At last! I’ll be with her again~

- Takahashi Minami

October 16, 20XX
23:56

Dear Diary,

It’ll be Yuko’s birthday in a few minutes. All of us have been busy planning out a surprise party for her. We all wanted to make this day special. I’m thankful that I have plenty of friends who help me always. And of course, I’m very much blessed to have Yuko as my partner… I can’t imagine living my life without her. Ever since my operation, she never left my side. She took care of me. It was her love who has healed me. I’m alive because of her love. She is the reason why I’m alive; my strength; my inspiration; and my one and only love. That’s why I wanted to make her really happy on her special day. I hope she’ll be…

- Umeda Ayaka

THE END

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

:nya: :wriggly: :kneelbow: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :byebye:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Yuri Diary II - FINAL CHAPTER + PROLOGUE [03.01.2016]
« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2016, 02:42:46 PM »
Ah~ perfect happy ending for everyone! >w<

I love it!!! :heart:

Thank u for this! :D

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Meisai