JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - Sekai Seifuku

Author Topic: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)  (Read 332238 times)

Offline prettylovely1

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)
« Reply #620 on: June 03, 2008, 02:24:20 AM »
Good 4 her. Damn the H!P I hope all the girls get boyfriends & get married & have babies.
As your enemy I promise to like everything you hate just to annoy you.

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #621 on: June 03, 2008, 02:24:51 AM »
Okay, I'm starting to see why some wotas are so upset.

Miyabi, who you admire, has chosen her boyfriend over her fans in your eyes?

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #622 on: June 03, 2008, 02:31:02 AM »
i have to say i'm exactly like those wotas myself, maybe coz of the surrounding i grew up with and the culture problem. when i first saw those pics and vids i was thinking of tearing miya photos too, but i used my hard-earn money for them so i didnt. im not that retarded. but right now i have nth to say for miya, more like my heart wont let me speak. like i said im a wota, im obsess over her, i feel like i have a relationship with her, she was like someone i worshipped! but now everything is like breaking apart, she broke our relationship, i dont want to believe in any1 anymore. i completely understand how those wotas feel, its like they got betray or cheated by the one they love the most. i dun blame them for tearing up buono cds and all that becoz to them miya belong to them alone, not one guy, so when they c that they lose there mind like me, cant think straight. we all know that is not healthy mentally but we cant help it, the opposite of love is hate. so when they cant love miya anymore they change to hate.
for me two years ago i left my country for studies. so i kinda opened up my mind a bit and stop thinking of negative stuff and learn that idols r human too. right now i just need some more time to swallow everything and sign on the we support miya campaign later, right now i dun really know wat im feeling towards miya, angry, hatred, cheated?! however on top of all that when i think about miya being fired outta h!p and i might never c her again, i cant bared it, i rather she have a bf, at least i will still c her. i watched her grow since she join h!p so y should i let this boy matter destroy miya's everything! 
i already lost maki, i remember when maki first left h!p that was too much for me, even tho i was thinking more healthy i fall straight back to my old self, i couldnt concentrate at sch, i cut off all my communication to my friends for a month, thinking of ways to hurt myself. my mind was totally f**ked up, all i wanted to do was stay in my room and then miya was like this rebound girl to me then i was feeling better until maki came back, i was 100% back to my normal self. ive been thru that craziness once thats enuff for me. im not going thru that for another girl anymore! i need to learn the fact she does not belong to me, but to herself, i just have to deal with it!                         

^ lol I'm sure you will live

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #623 on: June 03, 2008, 02:37:28 AM »
hopefully i will, i just need time again, but i dun think it will be a month like b4. but right now i want to hear wat miya has to say first, b4 i completely bury myself

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #624 on: June 03, 2008, 02:37:56 AM »
Okay, I'm starting to see why some wotas are so upset.

Miyabi, who you admire, has chosen her boyfriend over her fans in your eyes?

i wish i was a boy to answer that question  :banghead:  :lol:

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #625 on: June 03, 2008, 02:43:39 AM »
^Go ahead and answer, I don't mind. :lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #626 on: June 03, 2008, 03:13:06 AM »
Good for Miya-chan! And I think that this will all just blow over. I mean, weren't there pics of Risako or someone that looked like her with a guy? Nothing happened, she's still here. I wouldn't worry too much but I guess you never know?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #627 on: June 03, 2008, 03:21:38 AM »
Okay question that is KIND of off topic, but still relevant:

What happened with Nacchi way back when? Wasn't she caught "playing Playstation" with some guy? Why was that not so serious, but every other boyfriend scandal is?

I'm hoping maybe Miyabi will be as creative as Nacchi, because if that's her in those pictures, it may take a lot for her to get herself out of this.
With the Nacchi-Playstation incident, there was no evidence (pics/video) of the two of them actually together. All they had was a photo of Nacchi leaving the guy's condo. Both sides denied anything romantic happened, and without the proof, people's attention soon got diverted elsewhere.

The problem here is, even if UFA and Johnny's both agree to deny the relationship, there ARE photos and video footage that clearly shows these 2 people hugging and kissing.  After looking closely at the video footage, if the girl in those vids is not Miyabi, she could definitely pass herself off as Miyabi's sister/body double.  The fact that Miyabi is both a Berryz and Buono front girl/lead voice is probably the only chance that she has right now of not going to pursue her studies full-time like how Megumi (formerly of C-ute) did when those photos of her with her BF showed up.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #628 on: June 03, 2008, 03:22:25 AM »
The suspense of not knowing for sure is killing me... I was literally having palpitations at work today as I stressed out over this...

When (as in what time) is this solo event of Miya's happening, anyway?

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #629 on: June 03, 2008, 03:34:30 AM »
As much as I love Miya, she was one of those in my "most likely to be involved in a scandel" list.
I'm just nervous about what's gonna happen to her.. 
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #630 on: June 03, 2008, 03:40:25 AM »
As much as I love Miya, she was one of those in my "most likely to be involved in a scandel" list.
same here.... but miya, i support her anyway, everywhere and with whoever she could have as boyfriend  :gyaaah:

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #631 on: June 03, 2008, 03:43:55 AM »
same here, i never had a 2nd thought about miya being in a scandal...

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #632 on: June 03, 2008, 04:07:14 AM »
btw, theres a Natsuyaki Miyabi solo FC event on 6/3. what will the wota do?

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #633 on: June 03, 2008, 04:18:10 AM »
^ Concentrate on her studies?

Kicking her out will definitely be a big blow not just to Berryz and Buono but in H!P in general. There will definitely be some setbacks if they decide to let her stay but keep in mind that the idol industry is a profit industry, they will make decisions based on how much more money they can make. If UFA makes a decision, they will make sure that they will be the ones to benefit. And add the fact the fans there aren't as sympathetic as the fans in the other countries so...

Let's just see what happens.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #634 on: June 03, 2008, 06:34:34 AM »

And the Brazilian fans too

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #635 on: June 03, 2008, 06:42:30 AM »
H!O has updated with a new pic (listed as UPDATE 2).

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=459

Seriously, they're going to have a really hard time if they're going to claim that that's NOT Miyabi in that new pic.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #636 on: June 03, 2008, 06:54:25 AM »

Absolutely, she is too much like Miki not to be in a scandal :P

a couple of points:
* If they say pick boyfriend or H!P, I think she should pick H!P... She is young and not gonna marry this guy or anything and then when they do break up she'll be stuck without a career as well... Once she turns 19 and is still in H!P, she can chuck a Tsuji and all will be ok for her ;)
* I would like to think UFA will be thinking differently now after what Kago has come out and said about cutting herself etc. If they had hearts, when dealing with this they will think of Miya's well being, but as business men, I don't think they have hearts anyway.
* Unless clearer pics/video comes out I think Miya might be safe... She is a front girl her makes a stack of money for them and holds Berryz and Buono in one piece, without her they are in trouble for those two groups... I think atm they can get away with denying it (even if it is her) and reprimanding (which may mean forcing a break up) away from the public eye. (EDIT:- OUCH, that new pic is pretty damn clear! My optimism is dwindling  :cry:)
* I understand she is an idol and thus I understand why the rules are what they are, but she is also a human who is beyond to make mistakes... 2nd chance is in order at least, they should pull their heads in and see that while keeping the cash flow she brings.
* I really really don't want Miya to go :( I don't care if she has a boyfriend, I'm a fan coz of her personality and singing, not because she is single  :roll:
* If UFA try to fire Miyabi, they should expect a broken nose and maybe a couple of black eyes from Maasa :P
* Stryfe, I love your sig :lol:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #637 on: June 03, 2008, 07:13:50 AM »
Can anyone confirm if the solo event later will push through? If it does, I hope it doesn't become a surprise grad/farewell thingie. She deserves something better than a farewell page on H!P's official site.

H!O has updated with a new pic (listed as UPDATE 2).

Seriously, they're going to have a really hard time if they're going to claim that that's NOT Miyabi in that new pic.

Maybe it's a Skrull. They're not just invading the Marvel Universe! :grin:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #638 on: June 03, 2008, 07:18:08 AM »
I don't care if she has a boyfriend, I'm a fan coz of her personality and singing, not because she is single  :roll:

QFT!!! Wish Japanese otaku and fans had this mindset. I understand the concept of idol, but at the same time, it's just.... ugh, they are normal people. What difference does her personal life make? I don't want Buono or Berryz to be damaged because of this.  :cry:

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #639 on: June 03, 2008, 07:20:09 AM »

Maybe it's a Skrull. They're not just invading the Marvel Universe! :grin:

I <3 you.  :lol:

And that new picture is a little bit more "uh-oh" worthy than the others. I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. My sister has been watching a ton of Vh1 lately... and this almost reminds me of a crazy celebreality show they would have.  XD

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - Sekai Seifuku