Author Topic: Who Am I? (KojiYuu, Atsumina, Wmatsui, and others) - Chapter 3 (UPDATE 14/4/16)  (Read 8941 times)

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
Awwww korisu san >,<
Your story was amazing as always
But you have to update your another fanfic too  :smhid

Iam waiting for your update  :inlove:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
hello, I'm back!!  :mon beam:
sorry for too long not being here, umm ... okay .... actually I forgot my password ... hahaha ... and just this morning after I tried it several times finally ... finally ... yeah here I am!!! hihi

Chapter 3

"Marichan, tell me ... this is all just a dream, right? Yuuchan not lost, right? Yuuchan be somewhere and she's okay, right?" Haruna lying on the couch with a limp after knowing that Yuko had been missing since a few years ago. Even her family thought that she was angry because they ask Yuko to studying in America, which is why Yuko never gave the news to her family. "Marichan ... Yuuchan is okay, right?" Haruna clutching Marichan's arm who seated nearby.
"Haruna, listen to me. I think this news is not too bad. "Mariko trying to stay calm.
"What do you mean?"
"With this, we like to get a way out. Had not you just wait Yuko without any certainty? Now we already know how to move."
"Eh?"
"Get up and wash your face. We go to the police station right now. We need their help to find Yuko."
"Yeah, Shinoda-san's right."
"Hey, Kiddo. That's my pudding!"
"Oh, sorry. Nobody prepare food for me, and this is all I get. Hihi."
"In a situation like this?" Mariko glared at Jurina.
"I can not think well if my stomach hungry. I have not eaten since last night."
"Forgive me. I will prepare a meal for you." Haruna up from the couch.
"You do not need to listen to the words of this kid, Haruna." Mariko smacked Jurina's head. "And you, apologize to Haruna on what you did before."
"Umm ... Kojima-san, I really apologize for my behavior earlier." Jurina bowed to Haruna.
"It's okay." Haruna rubbed Jurina's head. "You are not wrong. You do not need to apologize to me."
"Aww, Kojima-san. You are very kind." Jurina hugging Haruna. "From now on, I'll call you onee-chan." Jurina rubbed her cheek against Haruna. Somehow it reminds Haruna to Yuko. Yuko often do things like this to Haruna every time they meet.
"Stop it, kiddo. You can make Haruna's cheeks become thin. "Mariko pull Jurina's collar. "Haruna, quickly prepared."

---- ## ---

"Baku-san! How many times have I told you not to use violent means to deal with them? They are still a student? Can not you are looking for a better way?" Yuko scold by the head of criminal division after getting reports from the hospital about the number of victims of beatings by the police.
"They are the Yankees. We can not underestimate them. If we can not teach them with the words, I guess it's okay if we use a little violence. Did not the Yankees were accustomed to violence?"
"But if we could use a better way, why not? Try to think to look for a better idea to overcome the Yankees in our city. Especially those in Majisuka Gakuen because now they who hold the greatest power. If we can make them better. We can easily control others such as Yabakune or another Yankee.
Yuko took a deep breath. "OK. Excuse me." Yuko stood up from her seat and left the room.
“Even I have not finished talking.”

--- ## ---

"When was the last time you communicated with Oshima-san?" A police officer sits in front of a computer and ask about things that are required to look for the presence Yuko.
"9 years ago." Haruna replied softly.
"9 years ago?" The police officer looked surprised. "It's been too long. Why did not you used to report? "
Then Haruna explained about what happened.
"We will try as much as we are to look for Oshima-san. If we got the information, we will immediately notify you as soon as possible. "
"Thank you very much." Haruna, Mariko, and Jurina bowed and then out of the police station.
"I hope the police can immediately find my sister."
"Good morning, Kojima-san ... Shinoda-san." A woman came out of the car and greet Haruna and Mariko.
"Good morning, Takahashi-san."
"Good morning, police midget." Mariko raised her hand.
"Mou, Shinoda-san. Please stop it. I'm a police. I can put you in jail for contempt case."
"And I'm a nurse. I can put you in the hospital." Mariko smiled sadistically to Takamina.
"Marichan stop teasing Takahashi-san." Haruna trying to separate them.
"Ah, by the way ...what are you doing here?"
"I lost my Yuuchan."
"Your pet?" Haruna pouted and cried on Jurina's shoulder.
Mariko hit Takamina's head. "And now you make her cry. Yuuchan is her friend, you idiot!"
"Ah ... I'm sorry. I do not know about it."
Haruna, wiping her tears. "It is okay."
"You're done with it?" Haruna nodded. "Make sure that you provide full information to facilitate the police to search for your friend."
"Why are you here? Usually you are in the central office." Mariko asked Takamina.
"There was a new officer here, so I just checked it. In the past I was a detective, yes, like searching for missing people for example, but because I was not good enough so I moved on to address the criminal section of the Yankee with a senior who never showed expression whether she's happy or sad. Mmm ... maybe the officer who questioned you earlier is the new officer who replaced me." Takamina rubbed behind her neck. "Shinoda-san! Your smile like you're insulting me!"
"Looks like we have to get going." Haruna pull Mariko's arm to get away from Takamina. "Bye."
"Nee, oneechan, is not she too short to be a police?"
"Oi, I can hear you!"
"Ah, hahahaha ..." Jurina scratching her head. "I'm new here. Nice to meet you and goodbyes." Jurina waved her hand and then ran.
"Haruna-neechan, Shinoda-san, I want to walk a little around here. You please go home first. Bye."
"Jurina, wait!" Jurina turned. "If you get lost, do not forget to call me, and if your the battery phone runs out, ask to people around here the florist shop belonging to Kojima. Okay?"Jurina nodded.
--- ## ---
"Nyan Nyaaaannnn .... !!!" Yuko ran and hugged Haruna were just out of the shower still wearing a small white towel to cover herself.
"Yuuchan! Please stop it! Let me wear something first. "
"Do not want! Yuuchan miss Nyannyan!" Yuko drown her face to Haruna's neck, but after a while her face began to descend into Haruna's chest.
"Yuko!" Haruna hit her head.
Yuko pouted and show the face of pain, rubbing her head. "I miss Nyannyan and this is what I get." And she began to shed crocodile tears.
"Yuuchan, I'm sorry." Haruna hugged Yuko and rubbed her head. "I did not hit you too hard."
"But this is hurt, Nyannyan." Yuko sound childish.
"Where does it hurt?" Haruna kissing Yuko's head.
"My heart."
"Hm?" Haruna tilted her head in confusion.
"My heart is miss you so much, Nyannyan. And it hurts. One week I did not see you. I miss you so much."
Haruna chuckled look Yuko childish behavior . "It's only a week, baby." Haruna grabbed both Yuko's cheeks then gave a quick kiss on her lips. "I miss you, too."
"I could not have a day without seeing and touching Nyannyan. Yuuchan want a warm hug from Nyannyan every day. "
"Here ... here." Haruna embraced Yuko again more closely. "Feeling better?" Yuko nodded.
"Being in the Nyannyan's arms is the best place in the world. I love you, Nyannyan."
Suddenly the door opened and several men dressed in black came into the room and pulled out Yuko.
"Nyannyan! Help me!" Yuko extended her hand toward Haruna but the other man blocking Haruna.
"Yuu-chan! Do not take my Yuuchan! Yuuchan!"
"Haruna! Haruna! Wake up!"
When Haruna opened her eyes, she saw Mariko sat next to her with a worried face. "Is the same dream again?" Mariko holding Haruna's trembling hand. Haruna nodded.
Haruna looked at the clock in her room. Already seven in the evening. "Where is Jurina? Is she already back here? "Mariko shook her head. "Marichan, we must look for Jurina!" Haruna rushed out of the room and ran to the exit door. "Haruna, wait!"
When Haruna opened the door of the house, it turns out Jurina was standing at the front door. "What?" Jurina asked for seeing the face of panic Haruna?
"Jurina" Haruna hug Jurina.
"What's wrong?" Jurina asked Mariko standing behind Haruna.
"Haruna think you're missing."
"Oneechan, I'm sorry for making you worry."
Haruna nodded, "Come on in, you're eating yet, right?"
"Un." Jurina looked very excited.
"Something good happened?" Asked Mariko when they were on the dining table.
"Not just good, but wonderful ... amazing!!" Jurina smile and like she was imagining some things.
"Jurina wash your hands first." Haruna said from the kitchen.
"Ah, there's something I want to tell you all. Especially Haruna-oneechan." Jurina back to the dinner table. Now the three of them get together and eat together.
"Earlier I called my parents and informed about everything. My parents panic, but I can assure them that oneechan will be found because we had reported to the police. And to help in the search of oneechan, I will move to school here."
"Where will you stay?"
"Of course here. Nee, oneechan, I can stay here, right? "Jurina asked Haruna with her puppy eyes.
"Of course. I would be happy if you were here." Haruna smiled.
"What? Haruna, you don't need to accept all of these children said!"
"Marichan, it's will more fun."
"Hhh ... yeah, at least there someone else who watching you." Mariko took the water in front of her. "Where you going to school?"
"Majisuka Gakuen."
"WHAT?! OH MY GHOS !!! Haruna this child is really crazy! Are you know that's school? Ah, it's not a school, but a nest of Yankee! You will end up being like them, what would you say to your parents then? This is not good, do not go there!"
"Ah, Shinoda-san, thank you for worrying about me. But this is already my decision."
"I'm not worried. Absolutely not! I just do not want this house is entered by a Yankee!"
"Marichan ..."
"Haruna, do not tell me that you also approve it again!"
"You do not know fully about Majisuka Gakuen, Shinoda-san. There is still some good children there."
"Who said that?"
"Me. Want me to repeat it?" Mariko rolled her eyes.
"Jurina ... are you sure with your decision? Are you already looking for information about Majisuka Gakuen?"
"I'm sure oneechan, don't worry."
"Can you give me one reason why you want to go in there?" Haruna asked gently.
Jurina smiling like crazy and then playing her finger. "Earlier when I walk around Majisuka Gakuen, I stopped at a park. I saw a girl wearing a black jacket is sitting on a swing alone. After a moment she walked out of the park and into the school. The school was named Majisuka. You know, her calm face looks so cool and cute in the same time. Her long black hair blowing in the wind looks so beautiful. Awww ... she looks very cute oneechan and she looks like a good girl. She did not dye her hair or dressing weird."
"Duh." Mariko slapped her forehead. "Just because of love."
"Hey, there is nothing wrong with love."
"I do not want to hear a lecture about the love from a kid like you."
"Yeah, I also do not want to talk about love with a person who has never been in love."
"You!"
"What?"
"Jurina! Marichan! Stop or both of you sleep outside!" Haruna raising her voice.
"Yes, mam."

--- ## ---

"Where have you been all day?" Yuko asked Takamina when she into their room.
"I'm sorry, Baku-san, I just got out of the another office to check for new officer there. Is there any problem?"
"Yes."
"What?" Takamina sitting in a chair next to Yuko.
"The head of the criminal division did not like the way we eradicate the Yankees with violence."
"Ah, that. Did not I tell you from the beginning?"
"So you're also blame me?"
"A ... ah ... no ... no ... mmm ... yeah ..." Takamina always difficult to speak when dealing with Yuko cold attitude.
"Head of the division asked me to find another way." Takamina nodded. "And I've been planning this all day."
"Wow, it was great. So, what's the plan? "Takamina look so excited.
"We're going undercover."
"Undercover? Becomes what?"
"Disguising be a student in Majisuka Gakuen."
"Wow, this is like in the movies. So we're going undercover to get there, huh? "
"Not us. But YOU."
"Eh?"
"I'm too old to be a high school student and my face was too familiar to them. While you are young and new here. It would not be a problem."
"Heeeeehhhhhhhh ?????"

----- ## -----

see you in the next chapter ...   :gmon hi:
My fic:
Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38375.0
The Reason I Became Crazy (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Marimii, and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38595.0
Who Am I? (Yankee Yamete Itadakimasu) - KojiYuu, Atsumina, and others
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39143.0
Oh My Ghost!! (KojiYuu, Atsumina)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39569.0

**_ KojiYuu Short Fics _**:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38698.0

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
touch down

i wait for too long for you author-san... i will read this first  :heart: :heart: :heart:

oh my god this is interesting..  :ding:

so when Kojiyuu reunited again? wahh i want more of this.. so Yuko will undercover as a student in Majisuka? so she will meet Jurina there? how about Haruna? ahhh i want them to see each other soon.. i want more Kojiyuu Author-san, pleaseeee  :farofflook:

and Author-san dont forget your password please....  :err: how about your other fic?  :luvluv2:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:05:08 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
I'll read this later

Oh still no kojiyuu moment be waiting patiently for next...
I`m glad your back and i hope you update look at me my love tomorrow...

Thanks korisu!!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 12:15:44 PM by arawche079 »

Offline gokulin

• 啊哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。
  • ❤ 西野七瀬 ❤ ❤ 橋本奈々未 ❤
 Kyaaaaa.... Finally an update XD
Thank you author! :D
I'll wait for the next chapter  :ding:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Woohooo! The long lost sisters are going to meet at majijo. But it seems Yuko won't recognize Jurina

Jurina already met Gekikara and she thinks Geki's a good girl

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
you update!! saaaaankyyyuuuuu~~
sooooo, is the girl jurina saw rena/gekikara?