Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | SPECIAL CHAPTER  (Read 22781 times)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | SPECIAL CHAPTER
« Reply #340 on: June 14, 2017, 12:20:35 PM »
Hello everyone~~
I am glad that you liked the special chapter. It was the same size as a normal chapter. I didn't expect that I would be able to write this in just one sitting. I don't know what happened to me. XD

Readers: We want to read the unsafe one!!!
Me: I thought that was already unsafe.
Also me:

Seriously, I already thought that this is already a bit unsafe but I think I got it wrong. XD I was already a bit embarrassed while writing this. I am not really good in writing kissing scenes and stuffs more than that. HAHA.

This happened after Haruka's graduation--27th of December. They stayed together until morning of the 29th when the NHK's Dream Senbatsu was later announced at night. There is still the 28th. If I get the drive to write something about them then I will try to make another special chapter for the them. :)

Actually, the song that I used in the latest chapter is a really sad song. The chorus goes like this:

Nothing comes even close
To half of you
It can’t fill me
It doesn’t fill me up, yeah
Just half
If only I had just half of you
Then I wouldn’t feel like this

A grim reminder that even though everything that you have read in the special chapter might sound sweet and dreamy, in the end the two of them didn't end up being together.  :err:

Okay, I've said a lot of already. XD Let me see what I can write about the 28th.
Oh, about my Tumblr, I don't really post much there. I use the same username there. shortcut48 not shortcut-48. :)

That's all~ See you on Wish's next chapter~~~~  :heart:
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline porkofdoom

Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | SPECIAL CHAPTER
« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2017, 09:12:14 AM »
I am very new to this fandom and well.. I do not have a particular oshi yet. So I'm looking forward meeting them thru your work! Ganbaru, shortcut48 - sensei  :heart: :heart: :heart: :twothumbs

I have read this part and now moving on to the second page... 16 pages to go!  XD