JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m So Bad

Author Topic: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 14 (Multipairing) 5/20/2018  (Read 3402 times)

Offline arfi

• silent reader?! Atsumina♥ Saeyuki♥
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Special Chapter(Multipairing) 4/29/2018
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2018, 07:54:57 AM »
woah you're fast JurinaN-chan  :twothumbs
so this is how yuko meet haruna  :hehehe:
i love this chapter  :heart:
thanks for special chapter :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Offline JurinaN

• A fan of WMatsui and Mayuki
    • renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Special Chapter(Multipairing) 4/29/2018
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2018, 04:38:04 PM »
My next exam will be next week. So I took this free time for an update...

CHAPTER 13

THE NEXT DAY,  the school was in uproar after Sashi brought in the news. The newspaper sold off well that day. Students congratulates the newborn couple nonstop. Even their classmates wanted to throw a party for it, ....but it was so exaggerated so they decided to drop it, and congratulate it like a normal person. Takamina was so happy and touched by it, no one judging her for being with the popular girl, furthermore, all of them already knew they were going to end up together and already prepared themselves for it.

Now our AtsuMina on a date in Shibuya for the first time as a couple. Being the 'man' in this relationship, Takamina was the one who planned everything for today.

Following the recommend in magazine she had read before,  Takamina took Acchan in this one cafe that popular for couple.

Acchan was enjoying her cake and drink, while Takamina debating with herself if she should hold Acchan's inviting hand that on the table. She was too embarrassed to do it.

"Nice choice. But I don't recommend this cafe for a date. Too many straight people here. Many don't judge, but some are".

"Yuko!  What are you doing here?!". Takamina shouted irritated after seeing the squirrel girl sitting with them.

"Not so loud Bakamina. You're attracting too many unwanted attentions. See? ". Referring to people whose giving them a weird stare.  "By the way, I happened passed by until I saw both of you in here. So why not joins you two, it has been a long time since the three of us". Yuko finished her talk and begin to sip Takamina's drink.

"We don't need you here". Takamina took her drink back.

"Shuush Minami. Let her be. She has been lonely since NyanNyan busy in her model life".

"But Acchan, this was supposed to be our-... ".

"Awww Acchan, you're so sweet. Unlike the other girl". Yuko stole Takamina's drink again. This time plus with the cake.

"It's okay Yuko".

Takamina sits back grumpily and tried to order another, but there was too many people ,no one among the waiters listened to her calls. She gave up, she only can stared frowning at her drink and cake finished by Yuko.

"So, where next? ". Yuko asked after finished her fills.

"You can't be serious! ".

"Minami".

"Fine! ".Takamina sit back.

"There is a clothing store I wanna go".

"And that will be our destination. Come Acchan". Yuko grabbed Acchan's and pulled her out.

"Heii!.. Who gonna pay for these?! Yuko,come back here you squirrel! ".

But Yuko and Acchan already disappeared from the view. She diverted to the cashier and knows she must be the one to pay for this or she can't leave the cafe. My poor money. Stupid Yuko.

Takamina catch up with the two and followed them into a clothes store. Yuko and Acchan picked a clothes they interest in and tried on it.  Takamina can only stays quiet seeing her girlfriend got stolen by her bestfriend. Unconsciously,  she the one who become the third wheel. Both the girls ignored her and rejected all her opinion, she also become a carrier for them. But she lose her patience when the store clerk said Acchan and Yuko is a sweet couple and it was not only the worst, Yuko and Acchan not denying it even a bit and only laughed it off.

Throwing the bags on her hands, she dashed away from there. Not apologizing for the ones whose she crashed into.

Arriving at the empty park, Takamina kneels and sobbing herself. She don't knows if this was a revenge, but if so,  she kinda deserves it.

An arms suddenly pulls her into a hug from behind. From the perfume, she knew who was it.

"Sorry. I was the one who invited Yuko today. We wanted to revenge you for what you did in these past months, but it looks like we hurt you so much .Once again, I am sorry ".

"It's okay. I know I kinda deserve all this".

Acchan went infront of Takamina pulling her to stand up. " I promise for our next date, it'll only between us".

Takamina nodded. " Where's Yuko? "

"She went home. She send her apology".

Takamina smiled. She pulls Acchan nearer her, touching their noses together. Acchan knew what Takamina wants, and she moves forward touching their lips together. It was so sweet, even how many times they had kissed since yesterday, Takamina still don't get bored and becomes more addicted to Acchan's sweet lips taste. It was so addicting.

Pulling back to catch a breath, "I love you", whispered Takamina.

"I love you too".

SCHOOL

Two girls walking down the stairs. One with a pigtails and one with her freely untied long hair. They were avoiding sea of students in their way. The older one keeps blabbering something, but the younger only nodded.

Catching the lack respond from the other, Yuki pouted. And an idea came to her mind.

"Ne Mayuyu, I am carving for some sweet, how about catch some ice cream? ".

The word 'ice cream' like a magnet to Mayu. Mayu's ears perked up, and that was when Yuki shows her victory smile.

"Want some? ". She whispered seductively to the cyborg's ear.

Mayu nodded.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go". Yuki pulled Mayu into running.

"Sl-slow down".

After dodging every students, Yuki urgently forcing Mayu to change her shoes fast. The latter rolling her eyes seeing the impatiens girl.

"Yo Yuki-chan, Yo Mayu". Sae and Sayaka came.

"Hi too. Going for practice? ". Asked her after saw the ball in Sae's hand.

"Yup. How about you watch our practice today? ", invited Sae.

"I am sorry Sae-chan. But I got plan with Mayuyu".

"Mayuyu? ", Sayaka wonders with that nickname.

Sae diverted her eyes to Mayu.

"Don't worry exactly. I forgot Milky asked me to run an errand today. So I can't go with you Yuki-chan ".

"What? ". Yuki dumbfounded with the sudden change of event.

"You heard her. Let's go now Yuki-chan ". This time, Yuki got dragged by Sae. Yuki only can looked at Mayu while got dragged.

Sayaka giving Mayu a suspicious look before tailing the two.

Mayu sighed. It's for the best, right? .

"Good job everyone. Keep up the good work,we gotta win this time. See you all tomorrow. Dismissed! ".

Got release from the coach, Sae ran to where Yuki is. Yuki handed a bottle of water to the genking girl while congratulates them for their hard work.

"Ne Yuki-chan. Let's walk home together".

"Un".

Bid their farewell to others, both of them started to walked home together. It was time for them to partway but Sae offered to accompany Yuki until she reaches her house. At first Yuki refused, but the latter not giving up until Yuki gave up.

They stopped infront of Kashiwagi Resident. So this is where she lives. Noted.

"Yuki. I got something to tell you. So after the competition, can you wait for me".

"What is it? Can't you tell me now? ". The thing Yuki displeasure the most was when people kept secret from her. It was killing her inside.

"Nope. Later. I promise. Now go inside". Sae pushed Yuki towards the door before ran from there. She left Yuki hanging curious with what Sae wanted to tells her.

Unbeknownst to them, there a shadow watching their exchange from the dark. " Ehhhh~Never know Yukirin can be such a beauty when she grow up". Her lips curling into a smile before she walked away, still with the smile plastered on her face.

"I can't believe I told her Mayu! ". The girl on the other line shouted excitedly.

"First, don't shout. You're hurting my ear,dumbass. Secondly,  are you a super a dumb or what?!. It was a perfect chance for you to tell her, right there. And being a coward at the last minutes, how disappointing ".

"Well yeah. But I still did a great job, wasn't I? "..

"If the full score is ten, I give you 2".

"Better than 0......Thank you Mayu, I don't know how to thanks you enough for helping me".

"Just....... Don't makes Yuki sad if she accepts you".

"I swear with my life. Never ever I'll make her cry. I guarantee ".

Mayu hang up the call. It was a night time, the wind from the balcony makes her body colder. But she felt refreshed by it for some reason. Maybe, it related to her cold heart that getting colder each days. Staring into distance, she thought nothing. Only the silence of night as company.

To be continued

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:05:31 PM by JurinaN »
Kami Oshi : Matsui Jurina

Offline Puririnpha

Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 13 (Multipairing) 5/9/2018
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2018, 02:59:34 PM »
Mayu you are so dump why you let sae get a chance to confess yuki :(
Good luck for your next exam author-san  :rock: :rock:

Offline arfi

• silent reader?! Atsumina♥ Saeyuki♥
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2018, 05:41:13 PM »
thanks for new chapter JurinaN-chan  :mon lovelaff:
it will be saeyuki first  :deco:  :deco: you can let mayu with yuki later  :kekeke:
and good luck for ur exam :mon yeah: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Offline Kyuartz

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2018, 08:23:18 PM »
First of all, good luck for your exam
Second, I got hooked by your fic and it’s so nice
I wonder how Mayuki and Sae story would turn out
Atsumina finally are together as well as saya milky
Now it seems only to be Mayuki left or is it going to be saeyuki?
For sure I’ll wait patiently for the next update

Offline JurinaN

• A fan of WMatsui and Mayuki
    • renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2018, 11:13:00 PM »
CHAPTER 14

Sae passed through Umeda's defence, catches the ball on the way, dribbling it with goal in her mind... The opponent tried to block her with all their might, but it was not easy to stop the ace,and before they knew it, Sae already throw the ball into the net later the whistle sound signaling the practice end there.

"Okay everyone. That's it for today. Make sure you get enough rest tonight for tomorrow. Dismissed! ". The coach said.

The girls leave one by one, relieved they can go home earlier than usual. Unlike one girl, the dribbling sound echoing again in the almost empty gymnasium. The coach and Sae looked at each other before Sayaka signs the teacher she be the one to talked to her friend. The teacher left them after that.

While Sae dribbling, Sayaka ran passed her and stole the ball in the middle.

"Aw come on Sayaka. Give it back! ",whining Sae.

"Nope. No more practice today. Time to go home. I don't want you to risk your health. Tomorrow is an important day".

"I know. I also need to win this. That's why practice is the thing I need at this moment. I don't know how to face Yuki-chan if we lose". The last sentence was pointed to herself, but Sayaka heard it loud and clear.

Bewildered,that was what in Sayaka's stares. " That's the reason. All this hard work is for Kashiwagi-san,not for the team".

"Wait, what? "

Sayaka drops the ball onto the floor,she leave the place immediately. "Just don't forget to clean up this place", was what Sae heard before the girl vanished from behind the door.

————————

"That's the only reason you called me out in this middle of night? ". Mayu looked at the older girl annoyed. They were inside the 24/7 hours store right now, after Mayu got a call from Yuki asking her to met her there. Yuki nodded, sipping the bubble tea in her hand. "Look Yuki-chan, yes, I know Sae-senpai longer than you, but it doesn't mean I know what inside her head. And for your remembrance, we're not in the same grade".

Yuki nods, Mayu made the point. Apparently, our beautiful gorgeous Kagoshima princess just confronted Mayu to asked her thought after told her what Sae said to her yesterday evening. That thing seriously messed with her head. Knowing Mayu, she must knows about this. Of course our cyborg girl knows, but there was no way she let the cat out of the bag. It was Sae's job, not her.

"Why you don't asks Rena-senpai?".

"Welllll.....I don't know why, but I can sense Rena dislike Sae-chan somehow".

'Can't be helped, after all Rena-senpai hates player the most. Currently, Sae include in that,

thought Mayu.

"So the only thing you can do now is to wait until tomorrow, when she tell you". Yuki nodded again. Pouts clearly can be seen on her cheeks. Mayu laughed inside, how can this girl be more cute than this?

Sae POV

Ring Ring Ring

"Ugh, shut up". My hand reaches for the alarm then turns the annoying thing off. I get up from my bed only to feels something wrong with my body. My vision is blurry, I almost can't see anything in front. When I make my step, my body seems didn't have energy and weak. Fearing for the worse, I dashed to get the thermometer inside the bathroom only to groaned seeing the result.

"Great. Just great. Out of all days, why must I got fever today! ".

No time to waste, after cleaned myself and ate some medicine, I quickly went to school. It was hard for me to go there in this kind of condition but oh well, competition is my top priority.

On my way to changing room, I encountered Takamina, Atsuko,Yuko,Haruna,Mariko,Miichan,Rena,Yuki and few others. They all encourage me, surprisingly Rena too. I thought she hates me. The smile radiant Yuki,really put my energy to to highest level. I bid them farewell to enters the changing room.

"Here. Put this on quick". Umeda placed my basketball uniform beside me on the bench I was sitting on. Giving my thanks, I quickly change to it.

I saw Sayaka, but the odd thing is, she never looks into my way even though I called her for many times. I am not a patience person, with the fever get to my nerve as well, consciously, I grab the girl's hand only to get shoved aside.

Our interaction must catch the other girls attention because after that, the room went silent all of sudden. When I thought the awkwardness will continue, the teacher came giving her speech then let the us go when it almost time for competition.

When us entered the gymnasium, many people cheering supporting us or the opponent. From my vision, I saw Yuki sitting with the others, cheering loudly for us. Our eyes met, unconsciously my feets brought me to her. She quite suprised, witnessing how her eyes widened. People around her went quite. Takamina and others too,wearing a confused expression.

"Wait for me, Yuki-chan ". I said then jogged back to the team. I stealing a glance back, witnessing Yuki got teased and questioning from others. I chuckled.

"Yosh. Time to get serious".

The whistle sounded again. The opponent scored another goal, again. The opponent supporter cheering even louder while ours shouted us encouragement. This is our final round, whoever win this,is the one to get the title as a winner. But truthfully I must say, the opponent really strong. It was hard for us to score a goal. Currently, they lead by 3-1.

With my condition not at my best, I tried to catch the ball mid-air only to get crushed by someone. My head spinning again. 'No no. Not now '. The person who crushed onto me got a warning, she must do it intentionally.

My junior, Erena pulled me up, asking if I am okay. I lied,saying I am okay. The game continue. 5 minutes left. Now the opponent still leading by 3-2. My condition getting worse, from afar my teacher gives me disapproving looks. I ignored it,and tried to help Sayaka who currently holding the ball.

But I think I already reach my limit when my legs collapsed to the ground. Later, my body followed. I can't move. People looked with horror. I saw Sayaka stood there shocked, still with the ball inside her hands. Before I know, my eyelids feels heavier then everything went black.

End of Sae POV

Yuki sitting staring at the floor beneath. Mayu came sat beside her. Seeing the older girl's condition, Mayu consoles her with patting the Yuki's head in hope it will makes her feel better. This was the only thing she can do. An arms wrapped itself around Mayu's waist. Yuki placed her head on Mayu's shoulder seeking for more comfort. Her unused hand sneaking around Yuki's waist, hugging her while the other still patting the girl head.

"Don't worry. In no time she gonna be back to her usual energetic self". Mayu tried to made the situation lighter.

"I know. It's just.... I don't know how she gonna react if she learn that they lose the game. It must makes her depressed".

Mayu said no more. Because Yuki made her point. Sae may look strong outside, but she just fragile inside. Everyone does.

" Ne Mayuyu".

"Un? ".

"I tried to turn blind eyes all these time. But I am curious,...you remind me so much of her. At first it was Sae-chan , but now.. the more I know you, the more I feel you're familiar. Did we ever met before? ".

Mayu's expression looked calm as usual, for Yuki's suprised because she expected the younger girl to flinched or something. Before she can asks for more, " Kashiwagi-san! Sae already up. But she don't look good and ran away. So I beg you, please go after her. You're the only hope ", begging Sayaka panting.

Yuki immediately stood up but she hesitated. Her eyes diverted to Mayu. Mayu also stood with her.

"What are you waiting for? Go". Mayu's voice was so soft. But Yuki immobilized in her spot, right that moment, Mayu's mask disappeared, Yuki can seen in Mayu's eyes,sad and lonely. She felt it was a wrong action to left Mayu there. She knows Sae important but, why her heart told her the opposite?.  Seeing Yuki still in the same spot, she pushed her. "Go! ". The harsh voice startled Yuki and before she knew it,she already ran to find Sae.

Yuki looked at the girl everywhere until she encountered a student who told her she saw Sae went behind the building. Thanking the girl, Yuki dashed there with all her might.

"Yuki-chan ". Sae frozen seeing the girl she crush on were there standing in front of her panting.

"Why you ran away? ".

"I can't face the others. I disappoint them. I went running around saying we're gonna win, but now, it was just like I have a big mouth. If only I listened to Sayaka, we probably win the game".

Sae looked so depressed. It was opposite like her usual self. Yuki hugged the girl and patting Sae's head, the same thing Mayu did for her earlier. The action calmed Sae down somehow. When Sae was a playgirl, she the one who always comforted others but,it was a first time she being comforted.Her mind went blank. Her ears can perceived what Yuki saying anymore. Sae broke the hug, earning a confused gazes from Yuki.

"Sae-chan?".

"You're really different from other. You're the only one who can makes me feel like this ". She grab a hold of Yuki's right hand and placed it on top of her chest, where her heart is. The heart beating so fast, Yuki finally understood what Sae gonna say next.

"I love you.Yuki".

Sae kissed Yuki.

———————

"Well, looks like this is the end. I am happy for you, Yukirin". Mayu who witnessed everything from behind of a wall turned her gazes to the snow pendant inside her hand. "Looks like I'll never give this back to you as I promise ".

"Oh! What do we have here? A cyborg! ". A newcomer said.

Mayu stared at the girl. "What are you doing here? ".

"Mariko-sama invited me to watch the game. Too bad though, Sae-senpai 's team lose. But.. ". Looked behind Mayu. "...she gonna be okay,I suppose. After all, Yukirin is there to comfort her. Right, Mayu-chan? No...., Yuchan".

"Hi my name is Yuchan.Nice to meet you, Yuki-chan! ",little Mayu cheerfully introduced herself to little Yuki.

"But,... is this okay for you? ". Concern can be sense in her eyes for the smaller girl.

"Hopefully, I can accept it over the time. Your loved one happiness, is our self happiness as well,... right?".

"Will you not regret this? ".

"Of course I will,
   ...Jurina".

The black short haired girl smile, showing her cat-like smile.

To be Continued

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:07:58 AM by JurinaN »
Kami Oshi : Matsui Jurina

Offline Kyuartz

• Member+
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 14 (Multipairing) 5/20/2018
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2018, 03:30:51 PM »
woahhh.... nice chapter as always
as I thought, Yuchan is Mayuyu
and Jurina now comes to view
Hmm... will I see Wmatsui too later on? I hope so
I can't wait how the story of Mayu, Yuki and Sae will turn out to be