JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - CAP NO NAKA NO KOMOREBI

Author Topic: Atsumina: Puppet Master/ Wmatsui: Blood Wars COMPLETED  (Read 94016 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master update Chapter 2
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 06:25:54 PM »
Bakadoll flat nee  :rofl:

make MaYuki die!!  :bow:

moar, we need moar!!! :deco:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 06:29:51 PM »
thank you for your update

haha cute chibi minami

they will fight against Mayuki
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 06:45:48 PM »
Wah! Mayuki VS Bakaacchan?! Damn cool fight is coming!! XD

Ehhhh dont kill mayuki!! Mayuki moments are the best...why kill them!?

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:20:42 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2013, 09:38:07 PM »
Thanks for the update!! Great chapter :D Minami and Atsuko are so cute!!
& The battle was great. So I'm guessing then Minami can't fight back or transform if Atsuko doesn't "accept" a battle?
Anywas the chapter had pretty funny parts, I laughed when atsuko said "I don't think a bar of soap is going to kill me." or the "Well then what will you do all night?"

"Probably watch you sleep." lol

& wow, Yuki and Mayu eh, they're prob really strong and experienced. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2013, 11:27:39 PM »
awww... cute!  :nya: "you're my chibi" lol true!  :on lol: Well it wouldn't be that bad if Takamina watch Acchan sleep but them sleeping together is more cuuuute!  :nya: hehehehe... thanks for the update! looking forward to the next battle...!  :whistle: someone has to die though....

Offline DeadSouls

• Atsumina! ♥
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 12:29:13 AM »
Just found  this one!  :farofflook: and it's AWESOME!!!!!  :ding: can't wait to see what will happen! Atsumina VS Mayuki!?!?!  :glasses: this will be something...

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 06:01:38 AM »
~Puppet Master Prologue & Chapter 1  :deco:

Hi!  :onioncheer:

It’s a very interesting story  :bingo:

Please keep it up  :bow:

Thanks for update

~WMatsui_22
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 10:33:32 AM »
sorry, i did not mean that  :kneelbow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »
Haha, i don't really think that you are gonna get sued  :on cigar:

Your fiction is incrediblely Acchan-awesomely won-won-WONDERFUL

:on cny2: Whenever you are ready, Update real fast okay  :on asmo:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 04:14:02 PM »
I'm I the only one here that doesn't want mayuki to die?
Why I don't want them to die?
Simple I want them to make in the tornament
They can be an ally to gather more shard or heart
Or be the main antagonist in the story...
But the decision is yours miyumi-san
Ohh yeah thank you for the fiction
And thank you for the update
Looking forward for the next chapter

This is an interesting fic

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master update Chapter 3
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2013, 03:11:49 AM »
Are you guys ready for an epic battle?! Then enjoy the chapter and tell me what you think!
======================================================================================

Chapter 3

The next morning Atsuko woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking once again. Atsuko was still a little sleepy so when she walked in she still wasn’t fully awake. She walked over to Minami and leaned on her almost knocking the little one down. Minami had to push Atsuko up and sit her down on the chair. She served her food and Atsuko woke up instantly. The two ate and then got ready for school. They headed off for school and when they arrived they were welcomed with a strange surprise. Outside the school was a puppet battle and people were gathered around watching it. By the time Minami and Atsuko got to see what it looked like, the battle was over and the loser was on the ground. The two watched as a piece of the puppet’s heart came out and went into the winner.

The puppet and master looked like a very strong pair. The puppet was wearing a blue dress with strange robotic accessories. She had futuristic headphones in and green tubes connecting her body to the rest of it. The doll looked like something out of a science fiction movie. The owner next to her looked like a princess with her long black hair and elegant clothing. The two made an interesting combo and one Atsuko was certainly interested in. When the battle was over everyone left and Minami and Atsuko were about to leave when they were stopped by the winner from the previous battle.

“Hello my name is Watanabe Mayu.” the puppet one said.

“And my name is Kashiwagi Yuki.” the master said.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Atsuko said.

“We were wondering if you would like to join us for lunch during break. Would you like that?”

“That sounds great.”

“Then we will see you then.”

The two walked away and Minami whispered,

“Master be careful. I can feel really strong energy coming from them.”

“Oh they’re fine. They just wanna have lunch with us.”

The two went to class but Minami was still worried about the two they met earlier. She was afraid they were going after Atsuko like the others were and was on high guard. When break came around they met up with Yuki and Mayu and had a nice lunch together. They chatted about school and other things and then Minami asked,

“How many heart shards have you collected?”

Mayu smiled and said,

“Three. How many have you?”

“Two.”

“Well keep working and I’m sure you’ll catch up. There’s plenty of time before the tournament starts so don’t worry.” Yuki said.

“Yeah it’s just Minami and I have to train and get really strong!” Atsuko said.

“Well keep working and I’m sure you’ll get there.”

They went back to eating and when lunch was over they said their goodbyes and left. However before they left, Mayu whispered something to Minami that made her body tense up. When she heard the news, she walked over to Atsuko and told her the same. Atsuko nodded her head and agreed to go after school. Turns out Mayu and Yuki wanted to challenge them to a battle just like Minami had predicted. When school was over they met out in the fields where the two were waiting. They walked over and Yuki said,

“Shall we get started?”

“Let’s.”

The barrier spawned and the puppets prepared for battle. No one moved with either one waiting for an attack. Minami grew impatient and decided to attack first by charging forward. However when she swung, Mayu vanished leaving a puff of pixels behind her. Minami looked around to try to find her but she was nowhere to be found. Then she suddenly popped up from behind and slammed her elbow into her back. Minami flew back but it wasn’t over yet as Mayu came back with another attack to the chest. Minami fell forward and Mayu came down with a brutal drop kick pushing Minami into the ground deep. Atsuko watched as Minami jumped out of the hole and then tried to slice Mayu but missed sadly with that vanishing pixel trick again. Mayu appeared from under and sent her flying up until she slammed into the edge of the barrier and was electrocuted. She fell back down where Mayu was waiting with a blast of some kind of sonic boom sending her down into the ground again. When Minami tried to get back up Mayu stepped on her stomach holding her down. The next thing Atsuko saw was something unbelieveable.

“Ready to lose?”

Mayu’s right arm turned into some kind of laser cannon thing and Atusko watched the tubes on Mayu’s body start to glow. All the energy was going into the cannon that was aiming right at Minami’s head. The cannon was almost completely loaded and Atsuko couldn’t stand to take it. She looked away so she couldn’t see Minami’s head blown to bits and waited for the worst. The cannon was ready to fire but right as she was going to, Mayu aimed her direction right at Atsuko.

“Surprise!”

She fired and a huge blast of energy came shooting straight at Atsuko. Atsuko saw this and was frozen stiff not sure where to go. Her legs were frozen with fear as she watched the beam get closer and get closer to the point where it was about to hit her. However suddenly Minami got in front of her and took the blast. Minami’s body flew and landed hard on the ground.

“Minami!”

Atusko ran over to Minami was badly hurt.

“Minami are you ok?”

“M-Master…”

Minami didn’t say anything else as a crystal left her heart and went into Mayu’s body. Mayu and Yuki walked over and Mayu said,

“And I thought the battle was going to be interesting.”

“Now now Mayu be nice. They put up a good fight.”

“Whatever.. Let’s go find someone else to destroy.”

“Mou what am I going to go with you and that killer cyborg in you?”

The two walked away leaving Atsuko with the damaged remains of Minami. She saw a hole and saw the missing spot where Minami’s piece was. Now there was only two left which made Atsuko’s own heart feel heavy. Tears ran down her eyes as she started to cry upon her fallen puppet. She cried and cried until suddenly she felt someone place their hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Mariko with a smile on her face.

“It’s ok. Minami is going to be fine. Look.”

Atsuko looked at Minami and saw the hole seal up and the rest of her body heal as well. Minami woke up and looked at Atusko.

“M-master?”

“Minami!”

Atsuko hugged Minami and held her tighly glad she was alright.

“Remember Atsuko that was just one battle. Lose two more times and you both die.” Mariko said.

“How do I get stronger?”

“You need to strengthen the connection between you and Minami. It’s very weak right now and nowhere near Mayu and Yuki’s. If you want to get stronger spend more time with Minami and get to know with her. You two should know everything about each other inside and out. Only then will you be able to grow.”

Mariko left and Atsuko carried Minami home where she got much needed rest. The two were sitting on the bed together when Minami said,

“I’m so weak…”

“You’re not weak Minami. We just weren’t ready for those types of battles. Mayu and Yuki.. They’ve been at it longer than us so of course they’re strong. But we can get stronger Minami we just have to work hard.” Atsuko said.

“I know but still.. I should be stronger! I mean I never even landed a hit on Mayu not once. I gotten beaten to a pulp and I couldn’t do anything. Face it master I’m useless.”

“Minami don’t you dare say that you’re not useless!”

“I am! And you know it…”

Minami got up and walked into the kitchen. Atsuko followed after her and stopped her by wrapping her arms around her and pulling her in for a hug.

“You’re not useless Minami. You’re my puppet and I’m going to do my best to help you get stronger. Don’t give up on me yet because we’re just getting started and I’m going to need you to believe me when I saw you’re not useless because if you’re useless then that means I’m useless too.”

Atusko started to cry again and Minami quickly turned around and dried her tears.

“Master isn’t useless. She’s stronger than any puppet or master I know. I believe you master so let’s do our best ok?” Minami said.

“Un!! Let’s work hard and get stronger! Then we can wipe that smug grin off of Mayu’s face.” Atsuko said.

“Yeah! I’m looking forward to that!”

“Then let’s work hard together alright?”

“YOSH!”

That night the two spent it training and becoming stronger like they had hoped. The next day, the two approached Mayu and Yuki challenging them to another battle. At first Mayu took it as a joke and tried to blow them off but then Minami taunted Mayu enough to accept the challenge. They met in the same place as before and went straight into the battle. Like before, Minami charged into the battle head first.

“Again? You know that won’t work.”

Mayu disappeared as Minami swung and then reappeared behind her. However Minami was expecting this and ducked while Mayu’s foot moved above. Minami took this chance and grabbed Mayu by the leg and then threw her across. She slammed hard into a tree but quickly recovered.

“Not bad but let’s see if you can handle this.”

Mayu clapped her hands together and sent a huge sonic boom heading straight for Minami. Right as the wave was going to hit, Minami took her sword and hit it making the sound resonate around it. The sonic boom wrapped around Minami’s sword who then redirected it right back at Mayu. The boom was too fast for Mayu to escape and ended up getting shot back all the way to the edge of the barrier where she got electrocuted. Mayu grew angry and decided to pull out the cannon. She loaded quickly and fired a blast not as strong but still fast. Using her sword, Minami charged at the blast and right as it was going to hit, Minami sliced the blast in half and then charged at Mayu cutting one of her legs and then her left shoulder. Minami got back before Mayu could attack and then sprung forward slicing her arm. While still in the air, Minami tried to turn around and strike again but Mayu grabbed her.

“Got you!”

Mayu started spinning around and around at an alarming speed and then finally shot Minami high into the air. Then she jumped up and slammed Minami back into the ground. She came back down and pinned Minami down in the same position as before. 

“Any last words?” 

Minami smiled and said,

“Yeah.. BOOM!”

“Eh?”

Mayu looked over and saw her arm cannon was shooting sparks out of it and malfunctioning. Eariler before Minami had sliced the tubes connecting Mayu to her cannon and then jammed a piece of stone in it. The cannon was now getting ready to explode and Mayu couldn’t do anything about. The cannon exploded and Mayu’s right arm was blown off. It wasn’t over yet as Minami prepared for the final move. Just freed herself from Mayu and then jumped high into the air. She shot out chains that tied Mayu down and then pulled out her sword for one last final attack. Minami charged up and her sword glowed while vibrating at a fast pace. The energy coming from it was intense and almost too much to withstand. Minami held on though and she charged at Mayu.

“Minami go!”

“Take this!”

Minami sliced straight across Mayu’s chest cutting deep. Wires and circuits flied as Mayu went down.

“Mayu!”

Mayu went down and the battle was over. A heart shard came out of Mayu and entered Minami’s. Minami smiled and said,

“Now we’re even.”

“Mayu…”

Mayu woke up still badly injured and looked at Minami. With that signature grin Mayu said,

“Not bad… You’ve gotten stronger since last time. Good fight.”

“Same to you.” Minami said.

“Instead of fighting, why don’t we become friends and help each other out?” Atsuko said.

“That sounds like a wonderful idea.” Yuki said.

“Well then Yuki, Mayu, let’s all work hard and strive for our goal to grow stronger and fight side by side in the future.”

Atsuko held her fist out and Minami held hers out as well. Yuki and Mayu did the same and then the four of them all agreed that from that point on they were friends and would help each other whenever things turned bad. Atsuko and Minami had made their first friends and will make more in the future.

======================================================================================
Well I hope everyone enjoyed the battle! Minami and Atsuko have made their first allies but who knows the other opponents that are up next. Find out next time on the next update!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 04:05:51 AM by miyumi »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2013, 03:28:31 AM »
Mayuki...

Such a strong pair...

Atsumina, get closer and get stronger! :deco:

ATSUMINA IS *one of* THE STRONGEST PAIRINGS EVER!!!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2013, 03:54:07 AM »
okay this is nice :D :D :D
wow mayuki pair is strong  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
well I kinda expecting mayu will be the master because of nezumi characteristic and yuki will be the puppet because she look kinda look strong and have a black aura or black mode..
but this is awesome  :cow: :cow:
and the atsumina pair is great
they defeated mayu and yuki now they have both two heart or life left
I wonder if there will be more pair to come? :? :?
like Tomotomo, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Kuminon, Yuiparu, and ,many more...
oh yeah thank's for the update...
and looking forward for the next update...

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2013, 04:50:53 AM »
kyaaaaaaa
Atsumina and mayuki
I love it! :on gay:
Nice chapter!
Cant wait for more!

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 06:45:28 AM »
so they are allys now hehe

I want more atsumina moments they are so cute

I cant wait to see who will they fight with
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2013, 06:54:55 AM »
So I see they are  allies for now I assume.  It seems like a serial type of fic coming along
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2013, 11:26:26 AM »
I have just come across this Atsumina fic...

Ah.. Atsuko as the master and Minami as the puppet, interesting idea

The story is a bit like Konjiki no Gash Bell (without the demons) x chobit (with the fighting and intelligent)

Ah... Minami is nearly beaten to death by Atsuko... and with Atsuko not wanting to fight, Minami could do nothing about

Yeah... great actions there...

Ah.. Next is Yuki and Mayu...

Yeah... Lost then Win... Great action scene there...

Yeah they become friends....

That's great....

How about Mariko and Miichan... are they friends or enemies?

Why did they keep helping and informing Atsuko what's going on?

Anyhow, Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the lovely updates

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2013, 12:47:55 PM »
Make a prediction..... Next battle, i think Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Tomotomo, Kuminon, Ogiyuri

But i like Kojiyuu first to come out, Kojinyan will be a master and Yuko will be a puppet

Please update....  XD XD XD
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2013, 01:54:01 PM »
thanks for the update! Amazing chapter :D Both fights were great!!! & glad the four of them decided to be comrades in the end to help one another. They're all indeed strong! :) I look forward to the next chapter :D

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2013, 02:10:14 PM »
I've just realized there will be so many dead people/pairings after this  :shocked

Nami's so cute, I wish if I could have a puppet like her...

Please update as soon as you can

...me listening to  Itoshisa no Accel

It fits this theme most  :twothumbs
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - CAP NO NAKA NO KOMOREBI