JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai

Author Topic: [News] Kusumi Koharu graduating from Momusu/H!P  (Read 35996 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: [News] Kusumi Koharu graduating from Momusu/H!P
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2009, 07:43:50 AM »
Maybe it's like the rumour about Konno's & Makoto's grads...

What's that rumor? =O

Well, someone said that they were caught out drinking with some Johnny Jrs and, at that time, they were still underage? So they decided to keep it quiet and just graduate them. Just a rumour anyway. :-\

Ohhhh I didn't know that =O  Too bad we may never know the truth of what goes on behind closed doors in H!P. Or maybe it's better that way for the girls, considering how crazy some fans can get.

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2009, 08:07:24 AM »
When I first heard about this I was thinking BULLSHIT.  But it's fucking true & I don't like it but I'll accept it.  :(

Even though I didn't exactly like her singing voice all that much she won me over with her bubbly personality (& the fact that she got hotter as she got older); which made her one of my favorites in MM & all of H!P. I actually ended up liking her singing eventually later on in her career.

Still, what the fuck?  :angry:  But good luck to her with the whole modeling thing, I think she'll do well. All I ask of her is to...

do something with Mano Erina and maybe reform Milky Way. Without Biyuuden I NEED A NEW CUTE GROUP DAMNIT! Mature sound or not I NEED A NEW GROUP!  :grin:

As I said on the IRC:

I have to admit i saw this coming after mention of and while actually at AX.... but not with Koha!.... NOT THIS YEAR!  :O

Eri maybe..... :P .... But either way, just because I half expected it, doesn't mean I wanted it!  :cry:

So now that Koha is graduatin how long till she starts grabbing her tits 5 times per second and shaking her ass :shakeit: next to raji the gut (bigga raji) like the other solo (3rd) generation star (FAP/FANTASTIC) MAKI GOTO?  :fap
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:50:10 AM by lemonmilktea »
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2009, 04:52:05 PM »
If I see one more person posting that they're happy to see Koharu leave I won't hesitate to delete your post.

What if YOUR favourite member up and left H!P all-together too? Would you mind if I went all "YAY OMG! I hated that bitch so much, glad to see she's gone now"

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2009, 11:25:01 PM »
Koharu's graduation is covered by the usual entertainment news sites.

Here are links to some of them:

モーニング娘。「久住小春」に関する大事なお知らせ
http://www.helloproject.com/news/0909199997_kusumi.html

久住小春、モーニング娘。とハロプロ卒業へ
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/69284/full/

モーニング娘。卒業決定 久住小春&つんく♂コメント全文
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/69285/full/

モー娘。:久住小春、12月のコンサートで卒業 「モデルに挑戦したい」
http://mainichi.jp/enta/geinou/news/20090919mog00m200031000c.html

久住小春がモーニング娘。およびハロー!プロジェクトから卒業を発表
http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000053266

久住小春、現ツアーを持ってモー娘。&ハロプロ卒業
http://natalie.mu/news/show/id/21451

久住小春、12月でモーニング娘。を卒業
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090919/gnj0909191906015-n1.htm

久住小春「モーニング娘。」卒業!今後は…
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/flash/KFullFlash20090919098.html

久住小春「モー娘。」卒業
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20090920-OHT1T00076.htm

久住小春がモー娘卒業“いろいろ挑戦したい”
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2009/09/20/05.html

久住小春 ツアー最終公演でモー娘。卒業
http://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/article/2009/09/20/0002365239.shtml

久住小春 モー娘。卒業 「今後はモデルに挑戦したい」
http://www.chunichi.co.jp/chuspo/article/entertainment/news/CK2009092002000134.html

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 05:06:56 AM »
I first saw the news about this yesterday morning, however this weekend has kept me occupied and I've not been able to really think or comment on it until now.

One thing in particular that I noticed, I first started getting into MM/H!P just after the 6th Gen had joined. Koharu was the first MM member/generation that I've seen completely from the beginning with the audition process, and once she graduates, she'll be the first member for whom I've seen their entire tenure in MM. While she was never my absolute fave, I still liked her and found her entertaining. She was fun to watch and you could tell (in her own spazzy own way) that she genuinely enjoyed being in the group.

As far as her graduating goes, granted we all know that it is something that's bound to happen when you get into this fandom, so on that note alone, it's not really surprising. We all knew that it would have happened sooner or later, and that the same will hold true for any/all of the other MM members. The surprising thing for me personally is the timing of it (namely, the fact that Koharu is still included in the upcoming 2010 MM Calendar leads to the belief that this decision was NOT something that was being considered until recently). Another thing was the translation of Tsunku's comments where he talks about her starting a solo career, but then needing more lessons first. This is definitely not the attitude that one would expect if you're planning on launching a soloist. If anything, one would expect UFG/UFA to have her doing the added lessons on the side, keep her working in MM as long as possible in order to "maximize her use" in the group, and then once she's deemed ready, to get her solo career going as quickly as possible so that again, they can start making money off of her as quickly as possible.

In the end, however, we'll likely never really know the real reason(s) why this happened now. For all we know, she really did want to get into modeling. For all we know, there could have been a sudden, recent, REALLY good offer for a modeling contract for her and Koharu & UF* had to make this decision really quickly. It might be something similar to the rumoured reasons for Konkon and Mako's graduations, or it might be that shi's hit the nail on the head with her theory. Bottom line, right now we don't know, and chances are we won't ever really know. As fans, we still have to deal with it.  Personally, yeah I'm bummed. Like her or hate her, one couldn't deny that Koharu brought a unique flair to MM.  No one in MM could freak out about eating a Chinese dessert of candied frog or squeal in pain at getting her cheeks pinched quite like her.  Whatever road she ends up having to take after that last concert, I hope for the best for her.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »
Tsunku has blogged about graduating Koharu. He apologizes for the sudden announcement and he also says Koharu was puzzled or something like that. But I'm not exactly sure about the translation. :sweatdrop:

http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-10347397099.html

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 12:55:22 PM »
Interesting. I guess that kind of confirms that it wasn't Koharu's decision to leave then...

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 12:55:37 PM »
I wonder what he means by sudden, cuz isn't that how all graduation annoucements come about? Or maybe cuz they didn't allude to it? hmm, I don't know.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 03:01:56 PM »
What if YOUR favourite member up and left H!P all-together too? Would you mind if I went all "YAY OMG! I hated that bitch so much, glad to see she's gone now"

I don't want to add more fire to the flames, but I wouldn't mind at all.  Hearing opinions opposite my own, even about someone I'm a huge fan of, wouldn't do a thing to me, and it definitely wouldn't make me want their opinions censored either.

WTB a H!P Uncensored discussion forum  :lol:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »
Does anyone know what Kaorin and Makochan said about Koharu in their blogs?

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2009, 03:20:56 PM »
I think everyone expected a graduation soon, the the current line-up staying so long. Just unsure of which member first.
it's still sad.

yeah, those announcements are getting weird. but I'd rather hear more facts on it than presumptions for a news thread.

I think Koharu had a great 4 years in Morning Musume, and left us fans with a lot of great memories.
Koha was never my #1 fave, but I've never been annoyed by her super-sugar-hyped-up personality on screen. and find her one of the most lovable in the group.

Hope she gets into some variety stuff, like all the other OG girls are doing lately.
Just don't go marrying comedians (comedians are evil... :smhid) j/k

And wish her the best~ :wub:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2009, 03:25:34 PM »

I don't want to add more fire to the flames, but I wouldn't mind at all.  Hearing opinions opposite my own, even about someone I'm a huge fan of, wouldn't do a thing to me, and it definitely wouldn't make me want their opinions censored either.

There's a difference between expressing a contrasting opinion in an educated and polite manner, and rubbing it in people's face like an idiot.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2009, 03:27:57 PM »
Tsunku has blogged about graduating Koharu. He apologizes for the sudden announcement and he also says Koharu was puzzled or something like that. But I'm not exactly sure about the translation. :sweatdrop:

http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-10347397099.html
Ehh?? That almost sounds like an incident of when Miki was put into Morning Musume. o_o
"It's for your own good, seriously... well, jk, but you gotta deal with it"
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »
Looks like they got the budget reports from their overseas exploits, NO PROFIT fire someone! :lol:

True, Kristen. I didn't see em much but at AX she was quite the goof, even her ribbon slipped off her head during the performance.

Whoa.

Modeling? Yeah right.

Well, she looks kinda like Ayaka Komatsu and Shoko Hamada. You never know!

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2009, 09:17:51 PM »
^ yeah and It's not saying that she's leaving so she can model it's more like since she has to leave she'd like to try modeling.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »
I kind of expected that it was his decision. I wonder if it's always been Tsunku's plan to make Koharu a solo idol after a little time in MoMusu...having her be the lead in Kirarin*Revolution and doing solo activities as her character may have been his idea of preparation for a solo career under her own name.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2009, 01:17:19 AM »
Definitely a surprise to me.  I have to agree with Koha the MM mature angle is alot better, give the cute image to the Berryz.  Good luck to her, and maybe they'll audition a newer older member.

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2009, 01:22:49 AM »

There's a difference between expressing a contrasting opinion in an educated and polite manner, and rubbing it in people's face like an idiot.

Before this current revision of the forums, I thought the H!P Crapola forum was the "uncensored" discussion forum.

It's sad that Koha is leaving. I liked her a lot. I think she was near or at the top 3 of MM members but the news didn't hit me as hard as I thought it would. Best wishes to Koha and looking forward to her modeling career along with Erika.

Offline GoodEngrish

• ecchi
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2009, 05:42:15 AM »
Initially I totally had a WTF?! reaction Koha to graduating, especially since I've really begun to like her recently, but thinking about it in retrospect, she was the member I predicted would mostly go first. Even so, the announcement seems rather fishy with the suddenness of it all, and speculation about a boyfriend seems plausible.
I suspect Koha graduating also means the coming of the 9th gen, which should (hopefully) be interesting.

Nonetheless, the best of luck to one of a kind miracle girl. I hope she continues being cracktastic and hilariously entertaining.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2009, 09:00:49 AM »
Before this current revision of the forums, I thought the H!P Crapola forum was the "uncensored" discussion forum.
Really? lol
For as long as I remember it's been encouraged to post the more negative, hateful, etc. posts to this thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11202.0 and spare other places from the wah wah spiteful words of hatedom.

Anyway there's no such thing as uncensored. You have to take others into account always, and that's already censoring yourself. THX FOR THE COOPERATION!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai