JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Like This

Author Topic: Changing Heart❤ (Chapter 9)  (Read 21512 times)

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
Changing Heart❤ (Chapter 9)
« on: May 12, 2013, 11:08:01 PM »
Hello~ Newbie speaking~ Nice to meet you all~ Please forgive me for my stupidness~
Prologue

A girl was running from her annoying fans from school. The girl had straight shoulder lenght hair, and a beautiful face.

"Maeda-san, wait! We just wanna talk!"

Maeda ignored what they said, the last time she 'talked' to them, she got dragged to a fan meeting. She hated having fans, it was funny and amusing for the first few days, but as time went by, it got annoying and burdensome.
Maeda ran as fast as she could from the girls and went inside a gate she saw.

Inside the gate was a girl about 152 centimeters tall, leaning on the wall looking at the intruder.

"Well, well, well....If isn't our school idol~...What's Maeda?" The leaning girl said.

"O-oshima....W-what are you doing here?" Maeda said surprised to see the school's rebel in front of her.

"What? Can't I visit my dad at his workplace?"

"Y-You're dad's a cop?"

Oshima nodded. Maeda heard one of her fan's voice and tried not to be seen.

"Please don't tell them!"

"Oshima! Have you seen Maeda?"

Oshima decided to help the idol. She pointed to a direction that lead to somewhere far away.

"Come out..."

"Are they gone?" Maeda asked cautiously. Oshima nodded, and started to take steps towards the idol.

"Since I helped, I want a favor..."

Maeda backed up into the wall, she gulped. "What favor?"

"I need you to become a friend..."

Maeda tilted her head. "A friend? Your friend?"

Oshima laughed. "Oh God, No! For someone close to me that wants to meet you..."

"Uhhh..." Maeda didn't want to become friends with another stalker fan.

Oshima seemed to read her mind. "Don't worry...she is normal...she's not one of your weird stalker fans."

Maeda sighed. "I don't have a choice do I?" Oshima smirked and shook her head. "It's good that you know."

Oshima started walking and Maeda dragged herself to come with the rebel. "What do I get myself into?" Maeda thought.

After a 30 minutes of walking they reached a house. Oshima and Maeda walked to the front door and with Oshima infront of Maeda she rang the doorbell.

They could hear shuffling behind the door. The door opened and they were treated with sight of a petite girl with thick rimmed glasses, carrying a textbook.

"Bakamina~" Oshima teased.

"I told you to stop calling me that Yuko!" The girl called bakamina whined.

"Hehe...Sorry, Takamina...You know how much I wuv you right~" Yuko pulled the girl into a hug. Takamina closed her eyes as she got pulled. When she opened her eyes...she saw someone awkwardly standing behind Yuko.

"M-Maeda-san?!?"

"Konnichiwa, Takahashi-san." Maeda awkwardly bowed and smiled at Takamina.

Hoped you liked it~  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:16:26 PM by Takaminafan49 »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Changing Heart❤
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 11:23:18 PM »
Aww~ Nerdy Takamina is so cute! :wub:

Maeda is so popular, even SHE hates it! :rofl:

Yuko helping out in a clever way, and acting like a little school girl on Takamina(I can imagine the face she made!!!) :cathappy:

This is gonna be SO~ cute! I just know it! :twothumbs Good luck, nexbie!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 11:43:28 PM »
Welcome to the forum

I like the start, hope you write out your heart here :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 03:31:58 AM »
wiat.. what..?

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
Re: Changing Heart❤ characters
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 04:36:22 AM »
Characters:
[/b][/i][/u]

Takahashi Minami:
School nerd, Lil' Nerdy Bakamina (TTLuver497 picked the name)
Clumsy
Smart
Innocent
Thick rimmed glasses cover her face
Yuko's Childhood Friend
She hides her talent in singing.

Maeda Atsuko
School Idol
Has tons of fans in school
Pretty
Everyone's dream girl

Yuko
School's rebel
Tough
Police man's daughter
Likes Takamina
Takamina's childhood friend

Was my prologue too confusing? :banghead:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 08:03:29 AM »
Ah... Atsuko is like the school idol.... even have fan's club... that like to stalk here every where...  :sweatdrop:

Yuko is a school Rebel with a COP as a dad....  :lol:

Minami is a nerd... thick-glasses and carrying text book everywhere...  :P

Atsuko seems to know Minami already...

So they are all probably from the same school or class.

Just never talk to one another...

Wmidget are so cute... very best friend  :wub: or more?

Why did Minami want to talk and get to know Atsuko?

Are Wmidget just a normal childhood friend or there are more to the friendship than that... for both or one of them?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next with Atsuko, Minami and Yuko?

Thank you for the prologue and the short intro of characters

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 08:35:11 AM »
~Author-san~This is a great fanfic to start with!!~ :twothumbs :twothumbs

~Hmmm..~I'm really curious about why Takamina is shock seeing Maeda~Is she a fan of Maeda??or something else...

~!!Anyway~I'll be looking foward for the next update of yours!!~by the way..i'm a newbie too..haaah :yep: XD XD

~Pls continue it!!!it's interesting!!~ :D :D :thumbsup :thumbsup XD
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 01:11:17 PM »
Chapter 1

Takamina's POV

"Konnichiwa, Takahashi-san." Maeda-san awkwardly bowed and smiled at me.
Yuko...You are sooo dead!!

"Uh...C-come in..." I opened the door wider and let them both in. I saw Yuu-chan looking at me so I glared at her.

Maeda-san sat down after I told her to.

"Do you want j-juice?" I asked nervously.

"Sure..." She answered hesitantly.

"Umm...ok...we'll be back..." I smiled at the school's idol. She just awkwardly smiled back.

"We? Who's we?" Yuu-chan butted in.

"You and me!" I dragged Yuu-chan by her ear to the kitchen.
When we got inside the kitchen I let go of her ear and closed the kitchen door.

"Why is she here?"

Yuu-chan sighed. "You said you liked her..."

"I know....so?" I questioned.
My eyes opened wide after realization.
"Did you threaten her?" I asked.

"No...I helped her with her fans...so now she owes me..."

I sighed. "So why is she here?"

"She's here to get close to you..." She replied.

"It's no use...I don't think the School's idol will take one look at me..."

"Look, She's just here to be friends with you...Remember, you said you would be okay with just being friends with her." Yuu-chan pointed out.

"That's nice of you to help me..." I hugged Yuu-chan. I hit her back while I was hugging her..

"Ow! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" Yuu-chan screamed as she rubbed the spot I hit.

"That's for butting in again!!" I whispered loudly. I wish I never told her.

"Again? When else have I butted in?" Yuu-chan asked defensively.

"When I had a crush on a guy! You tried to help me...but it ended horribly."

"Oh come on!! That was 2 years ago!!!! Plus I'm only helping you to become friends with your crush...and this time it's a girl not a guy...." She grabbed a glass of water and drank it.

"I'm gonna go get food...I'll be back after you get to know each other!" She ran away before I could say anything. I tried to catch her but I'm too slow. Stupid Yuko!

I brought Maeda's juice to the living room, and I found her looking very uncomfortable. "Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah...I'm fine...Where did Oshima-san go?" she asked.

"She went to get more food, she'll come back....umm.... I apologize for her for making you come here..." I stood up and bowed 90 degrees to her.

"That's okay! You don't have to apologize...She helped me so I don't mind meeting a friend." she said. I blushed.

"Oh ok... Did Yuko tell you something else?" I asked worriedly.
"No, She just said you wanted to meet me." She replied. Should I be honest with her? Here goes nothing.

"It's...a....l-lie...."  I confessed. She started to look confused. She tilted her head to the side.

"W-what do you mean?"

"ItoldYukothatIlikedyoutomakeherjealous." I confessed again. She scrunched her eyebrows together.

"I'm sorry...can you repeat it but slower?" she asked politely. I sighed.

"I told Yuko that I liked you, to make her jealous..."
"Why?"
"B-because I love Yuko....I'm sorry...I didn't think she would actually try to help me..."
She nodded her and after a few minutes she smiled.
"I'll be glad to help." She smiled brightly at me. I noticed how pretty she looked...Ah~ That's why she's our school idol.

"Y-you'll pretend with me?!?! But why?!?"

"I'm tired of being chased all the time, and if I pretend to like you, they might leave me alone..."
Oh...She doesn't like her fangirls.

"B-but...Isn't it going to be hard to pretend to like me?" I looked down...I have a way different image that she does. I'm the school's nerd. The top of the class.

"I don't mind..." I immediately looked at her.
"R-really?" She nodded, I got way too excited and I hugged her. When I realized I hugged her, I let go, but I felt my face heating up...She didn't seemed bothered though...
"S-sorry..."

"Hey, It's okay, if we're going to be pretending, We're going to need to do stuff like this..."
She's right...I still can't believe she's doing this.

Yuko's POV

I hate Maeda...She has toooo many people crushing on her....even Bakamina... I sighed...I should have confessed to her when I had the chance.

"Arghh!!! Baka!!! Yuko Baka!!! Arghh!!! Maeda Baka!!!!" I started screaming. People started to look at me weirdly. I didn't mind...I was too troubled to care.
I went into a convenience store and bought snacks for us three to eat. When I was walking, I passed by a jewelry store. I saw a necklace with an infinite sign on it. I went inside and decided to buy it. I'll give this to Takamina when I confess to her.
I happily skipped back to Takamina's house.
When I got there, Maeda and Takamina looked like they got closer. I frowned. They weren't supposed to get closer...
"Sooo....Are you guys friends now?"

"Yuko baka! Y-yeah...we're friends now..." She blushed, I Pouted.
Maeda smiled at her and nodded her head at me.

What does she see in her?

Thanks for reading~ ^_^  :bow: :bow:
I'm sorry if it isn't good... :(
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 01:48:48 PM by Takaminafan49 »

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »
~OUHHHHH!!! Now I see...Takamina love Yuuko..she wanted to meet Acchan to make Yuuko jealous!!! :yep: :yep:

~Ahhh!!!That's a good story you have there..!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

~Now i understand!!This is going to be interesting!!

~Please update fast!!! Can't wait for the next update!!! Arigatou ne~ :thumbsup :thumbsup :twothumbs :twothumbs XD

*Damn it!! Even if you're a newbie but you're more better compare than me!!!* Hahaha~ XXDD
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 03:52:07 PM »
Ah... Poor Yuko... misunderstand thought Minami fancy Atsuko when in fact Minami likes Yuko back...

Would they be able to be together?

Ah... Minami is going to pretend to be Atsuko girlfriend.... I think Minami is going to go to a world full of pain....

Because of Atsuko's crazy stalker like fans.... what would they do to Minami after Atsuko announced that Minami and Atsuko are together?

Ah.. Atsuko seems to help Minami for the fun of it... while doing that she thought she could make used the situation to get rid of her stalkers...

I think it's going to back fired for Atsuko... she might actually unintentionally causing Minami lots of pains...

What Yuko going to do about that?

Would Yuko brave herself in confessing her feeling...?

Would Minami able to confess her feeling to Yuko?

Or is there a possibility that Minami would start to like Atsuko and vice versa?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 09:39:36 PM »
Oh!!!!! TakaYuu!! I really like the two midgets together! They are cute!
So Takamina told Yuko that she liked Acchan, to make her jealous.. It's a good plan, although there is no need for that because she likes her too...
So it's complicated.
But what would happen if Takamina and Acchan fall in love with each other for real?
Thank you for this update, looking forward to the next one. :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 09:45:06 PM »
Love triangle at its best :lol:

Yuko likes Takamina who likes Acchan

I wonder what will happen to them :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 04:02:39 AM »
ohhh could be a atsumina story with a takayuu moment.. maybe can i request kojiyuu¿?

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 02:59:49 AM »
@Haruko -Requests are always welcome ^_^
@kurosawa87 -I wonder what'll happen to them too~
@TakaminaBG -Takamina is incredibly clueless, so she doesn't Notice Yuko's feelings. I'm not sure what'll happen to acchan and Takamina if they fall in love...well that means you have to wait~ ^_^
@cisda83 -Thank you for your well thought out comment.... ^_^
@Dieyg48 -Thank you...i'll update as much as I can~ But about your writing, I read The First and Last the Last, Really good~ ^_^

Chapter 2
[/u][/i][/b]

Atsuko's POV

I waited in front of my new friend's house. My annoying fans don't know I'm here, That's why I'm not being chased right now. I rang her doorbell and waited. In a few seconds I could hear shuffling feet on the other side of the door. She opened the door and surprise was written all over her face.

"M-M-Maeda-san! W-Why are h-here?"

This new friend is adorable. I'm glad to meet someone who's not chasing me for once. This girl makes me feel unwanted. Is it weird to want to feel unwanted sometimes? Nevermind, Don't answer that...

"I'm here to walk with my new friend to school." I smiled at her. She blushed. Awwwww~ It's probably the first time she'll walk with someone other than Oshima.

"What are you doing here?" I turned around to see a midget a bit taller than Takahashi.

"I'm going to walk with my new friend, Takahashi-san~" She seems pissed. I find this two clueless midgets entertaining. Takahashi was foolish when she told Oshima that she likes me, but little does she know that Oshima likes her back. Then, instead of confirming Takahashi's feelings for me, Oshima stupidly got me into the picture. I smirked at her.

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because, I want to get to know Takahashi more..." I turned to look at the person we came here for. I smiled at her.
"You're okay with that right?" I asked the now recovered Takahashi.

"Y-Yeah...It's fine....um...both of you come in..." She opened the door, she told me and Oshima to wait, because she still has to change. When she left Oshima sighed. She looked at me and glared.

"Why are you really here?" She questioned.

"I gave you my reason, Oshima-san."

"I don't trust you..."

"I know...but you're not the one I'm interested in."

"Intere-" Oshima got interuppted by Takahashi walking in the room.

"Yuu-chan~ M-Maeda-san...Let's g-go now..." We came out of her house.( I forgot to say that Takamina lives by herself, because her parents are somewhere overseas, and they left her in Japan to study.)

After Takahashi locked her house, I walked right next to her. I wanted to trigger some of Oshima's feelings.
"So how is your morning?" I asked her.

"F-fine... Umm...How is yours M-Maeda-san?" She responded nervously. I giggled at her cuteness.

"Good, You can call me Acchan~ Can I call you Takamina?"

"S-sure, A-A-Acchan..." I smiled, she blushed again.

Oshima ran ahead...ooh someone's jealous~
Takamina chased after her.

"Yuu-chan! Slow down!" She ran until she reached Oshima. Takamina's running was somehow kind of awkward. They were saying things but I was too far away to hear. When I got where they were they were already finished talking. It seems like Oshima got more mad. She glared at me.

Yuko's POV

"Why are you in such a pissy mood today?" Takamina asked.

"...because of Maeda..." I mumbled. She heard me.

"What'd she do?"

"Just her presence bothers me... Plus I don't want you to fall for her, You're only gonna get hurt..."

Her face softened. "Yuu-chan, I doubt Maeda-san's going to like a nerd like me..."

"...Well i do..." I mumbled. She tilted her head and gave me a clueless expression. Cute~ >_<

"What'd you say?" I'm sort of glad she didn't hear, but kind of depressed at the same time. I sighed.

"Nothing..."

To my irritation, Maeda walked to where we were. I glared at her to express how much I disliked her, but she smiled at me. We proceeded to walk to school, but I made the atmosphere awkward. That was fortunate for me, because Maeda and Takamina didn't talk.

When we got to school, people started to whisper among themselves. Probably wondering why on earth was their precious idol walking with a nerd and a rebel. I started to glare at the people that stared at us, because they were making Takamina feel uncomfortable. Takamina tugged on my shirt to stop.

Maeda dragged us to the Student council's room. There was a girl with duck lips waiting at the door.

"Hey Tomochin~" Maeda said to The School's President.

"Hey Acchan~...What are they doing here?" Itano didn't say it in a offensive manner, but more like in curious manner.

"L-Leaving..." Takamina started to walk away, but was then stopped by Maeda. I pulled her hand from Takamina's backpack.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked Takamina.

"C-Class..." Takamina replied.

I took Takamina's hand. "Let's Go Takamina!" But was again stopped by Maeda. I growled at her.

"What are you a dog? Anyways....You're not going until I introduce her." She said.

I looked at Itano, who was just watching everything unfold.

"Itano, Takamina.....Takamina, Itano...Bye!" After I introduced Takamina, I held her hand tighter and ran away. Since Takamina wasn't very atheletic, she was having a hard time catching up. We went on the roof. We were both panting. We didn't run long but Takamina was already sweating. I shook my head and took out my handkerchief from my pocket. I started to wipe her sweat. I could feel her eyes on me, and I acted like I didn't care...but truthfully.... My heart was pounding faster and faster. I'm lucky I can control my blushing, if I couldn't I would have turned into a tomato. After I finished wiping her face, I stared back at her. Her face was hidden behind glasses, but She couldn't hide her mesmerizing brown eyes.

"What were you doing?" She asked, finally breaking the silence.

I cupped her cheeks.

"Why? Is it bad to want to take to care of you?" Takamina blushed. I let go of her cheeks.

"N-no, I-it's just surprising to see you like that to me..." She smiled, hugged me and ran to her class.

I smiled at her cuteness. Stop being so cute! Maeda might fall for you!

...Like I did...I still have to find the right time to confess... I sighed.

Thanks for reading~ :bow: :bow:
Nyan-Nyan won't be appearing yet, sorry~
Requests are always welcome  :D :cow:
Is it too confusing? :banghead: :banghead:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:32:33 AM by Takaminafan49 »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 03:26:41 AM »
The confusing part is that the tangling of the people will only create more entertainment
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 03:33:42 AM »
awww... but i want nyanyan! but i can wait a little more

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 06:20:49 AM »
So it will be Takayuu or Atsumina

anyway I ike both pairings so plese update
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 07:16:41 AM »
This is actually my first time liking TakaYuu, but this is so cute and I can totally imagine Takabear doing all kinds of cute things  :shy2:

I think I might fall for Takamina now  :luvluv1:

Haha, anyway that was a nice fic for AtsuTakayuu...I feel like hugging Takabear right now  :tama-laff:

I need to drink some tea to calm down  :on drink: .......looks like I can't... :on cloudeye:

Well, update soon I seriously can't wait  :mon fu:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 10:13:33 AM »
Ah... Atsuko seems to have found an entertainment... in both Wmidget...

She likes to provoke jealousy reaaction out of Yuko... when she was just acting a bit friendly toward Takamina...

And Takamina is so cute... always blush and stutters non stop... and so jumpy...

Yeah... Yuko is scared of Atsuko going to develop feeling for Takamina...

How Tomochin would react over Atsuko friendliness to both Wmidget...?

What will Atsuko's fans feel about Atsuko sudden relationship with both Wmidget?

What's going to happen with Wmidget after separate from Atsuko?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Like This