JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Me Wo Tojite Gyusshiyo (nonSectRadicals Extended Chop ver.)

Author Topic: Heartbeat (20/20) + Partners (23/23) + Destiny chap40 part2 [WMatsui] - 22/05/19  (Read 151421 times)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
I do not want to sound cheesy. But this chapter has made me very happy. It has been very satisfactory.

I also have to say that I am very happy to have followed this saga from beginning to end. It has been a long road, but I'm glad I followed it with the author's sophcaro.

If you decide to publish it, I hope you will let us know, why I want a copy and if it can be autographed, I will not hesitate to try to get it and send it to Spain;)

See you in the epilogue.

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

• Member+
When I read a fic, there’s always one dominant feeling left; either happy, sad, angry, curious, or something in between. After reading the second part of chapter 40, I realised one thing: it felt as light as feathers. The overall mood is bright and sunny, with a touch of sensual scene here and there. :k-inlove:

Quote from: Sophcaro
Despite the distant memory, Paris had left quite an impression on her, and Rena promised herself to return one day.

I FEEL YOU, RENA. I felt it, too. Paris is wonderful, right? It has a charm to make you feel like you want to return to Paris even when you’re still in the city.

It took longer time for me to give a proper comment, because 1) it’s the longest chapter in this trilogy, it took extra time to read it carefully and 2) I had to google most of the places mentioned in this story, from Montmartre to Latin Quarter. I did it so I could visually see them and felt the ambience through the pics to complete the author’s narration. I’ve ever heard about Notre-Dame, Orsay, and Sorbonne (would love to visit them one day!). And I know that I’ll go to The Bouquinistes of Paris when I come back to the city.

Rena was so attentive about her choice of special room. The red and black warm colours surely brought romantic atmosphere for WMatsui. From red petals of rose spread all over the bed to macaroons in a red square box, Rena just gave her best effort to keep their stay exceptional.

And don’t forget how SWEET she treated Jurina with all those kisses. :nya:

Prove 1:
“Morning…” Rena whispered; she planted a gentle kiss on Jurina’s forehead.

Prove 2:
She stroked Jurina’s face, tracing her cheekbones, and gently kissed her on the cheek.

In addition, she proved herself as an amazing girlfriend material when she realised Jurina’s poor heart to join them in adventurous attraction in Disneyland. She’s thoughtful like that. She knew wholeheartedly that Jurina couldn’t take more attraction involving heights and big thrills. I don’t blame Jurina. My quota will also reach its limit for a year (or even more) if I took Big Thunder Mountain haha! :fainted:

Another cute thing about Rena was when she bought two pairs of Mickey Mouse ears for her and her girlfriend. Remember about the French girl who took a pic for them? Imagine if she’s an idol fan! She would be terrific to meet the WMatsui legend!

What Rena did was too cute! Buuuut, Jurina also prepared a sweet surprise with those orange love lock. Aren’t they fluffy? This scene below proved their lovey-dovey hearts:

Jurina brought their lips together. “I really missed you.”
“I missed you too,” Rena caressed her hair, then added teasingly. “But you do realize we were only separated for two hours, right?”

My heaaaart! :on gay:

Not only sweet and cute, Rena was also… tempting here. :shy1:

“Why not?” Rena fetched a third macaroon from the box and approached the biscuit to Jurina’s mouth, only to stop a few inches away. “What’s wrong with a little… temptation?”

Jurina’s heart skipped a beat, and she opened her mouth. While she slowly ate the macaroon, Rena appeared satisfied, her thumb grazing her lower lip again and again, then sliding to her chin as her eyes danced with wicked lust and amusement. Jurina’s stare latched onto her sensuous lips, swallowing hard, not hesitating any longer to succumb to the provocation and greedily seize Rena’s mouth with her own.

This scene was just… wow. :hehehe:

Your choice to put Rena and Jurina to travel with Mayu and Yuki in Paris was perfect.  I like how they all enjoyed their time together, as a couple or as friends of four. I personally love how Mayu brought cheerful energy in this story even since they arrived in Paris. (To be honest I could practically hear her voice in typical Japanese high pitched voice haha!)

I like it when Jurina and Mayu competing in Rustler Roundup Shootin’ Gallery. They were indeed bestfriends.

This scene is funny!

….
“Yes, I do. And you lost,” Mayu smirked. “But you’re right.” She patted Jurina’s arm. “It’s always good to have faith.”

Mayu is always full of confidence. And I like the way she teased Jurina here:

Jurina observed Mayu who was enjoying her Coca Cola, trying hard not to be affected by her self-satisfied expression.

Alright, Mayu had managed to beat her, but there was nothing to gloat about: it was solely by a small margin!

“Stop it,” Jurina grumbled.

“What? I didn’t do anything,” Mayu, sipping her soda through the straw, very innocently answered.

:onionwhip:

I always like Mayu IRL and this chapter made me happy. Even the simple thing she did was kawaii, like this:

Mayu didn’t understand French any more than her but her undivided passion for mangas had taken the upper hand, shutting down any common sense. Earlier too, when they had wandered around the game section, Mayu had monopolized the area for 30 min straight, nevermind if none of the games were compatible with Japanese consoles.

Mayu dan Yuki’s wedding was expected. They were a cool couple since they started the relationship. Honestly, my most favourite moment in this chapter involving them.

It’s in this scene:

Yuki halted in front of the hotel door and raised her arm, stopping in mid-air when she perceived explicit noises coming from the other side.

When Mayu caught the sounds coming from inside the room, her mouth twitched with amusement. “Oh, I see. Yes, it’s best to go downstairs. They’ll join us later. Maybe.”

Yuki stared back at her in bafflement. “On the first day?!”
“But why? What do you think they usually do in bed?” Mayu asked cheekily. “Play chess? Conjugate Latin verbs?”

Sooo funny! :on lol:

The last but not least, it’s beautiful how Rena proposed Jurina. The scene is lovely:
Chocolate-passion sphere... On the right side of the plate, was disposed a white jar filled with hot chocolate. Jurina seized it, dexterously pouring the hot liquid over the top of the sphere. At the contact, the sphere slowly melted, revealing a small square red box hidden inside.

:luvuluvu:

And I like how Jurina responded Rena’s nice gestures:
“But it’s already special,” Jurina whispered, warming from inside. She gathered her into her arms and held her close. “I’m here, with you, in Paris. What more could I ask for?”

I have to adore author's dedication to write this 30 page-long last chapter. I know it’s not easy. You put a lot of your time and energy to finish this trilogy (plus the epilogue for the next). Super thanks! Thank you for all these years writing a fic that brings so much happiness (and sometimes bitter-sweet sorrow) to your readers.

Ps. Just in case any of you wondering about the French quote in WMatsui’s room, I asked my best friend Google Translate about what it means. Here’s the answer:

La vie c’est des étapes… La plus douce c’est l’amour… La plus dure c’est la séparation… La plus pénible c’est les adieux… La plus belle c’est les retrouvailles.

Life is steps... The sweetest is love... The hardest is the separation... The most painful is the goodbyes... The most beautiful is the reunion.

The quote perfectly wrapped up the whole trilogy, since Heartbeat, to Partners, to Destiny. Hats off to Sophcaro-san!  :kneelbow:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Hi Soph, It's been a while since the last time I logged in.

That was such a journey, roller-coaster one.
Still I'm in Churi's Team, like i still hate the side of Rena.
but kinda let it go because no one can makes J happy more than Rena does.

Finally proposal huh?  :twisted:

it's kinda sad that this long story will come to an end soon :')

ps
perhaps i should continue mine soon too

anyway, see ya later O0
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline facarous

Sophcaro, you have given us an excellent chapter.

This chapter made me laugh, and touched me at the same time.

It has been the longest chapter of the entire trilogy! And yet, at no a single moment does it become monotonous or heavy. Your writing and description of the places, makes you get so involved in the moment that you lose track of time.
You describe the sites in such a detailed and concise way.

I've laughed a lot thanks to Yuki and that unfortunate morning when she hears Jurina and Rena making love.   :lol: :lol:
Yuki always manages to tear a smile from me.
And Mayu earned a couple of "thumbs up" with the idea of ​​the bouquet for Yuki.  :twothumbs  I know they are a secondary couple, but I really enjoy when you write about them.  :wub:

This chapter has had moments in which we can appreciate the way in which the friendship of the four girls works. From the approach between Yuki and Rena, which from the beginning showed to get along, to the complicity that Mayu and Jurina share. Yuki suspecting what Rena was about to do and Mayu saving Jurina from a certain roller coaster.    :thumbsup

Speaking of the marriage proposal ... uff !! Good job, Rena! That is my girl!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

I can't imagine a scenario in which it isn't Rena who asks THE question.
It had to be Rena. It must be Rena.
At Partners she said she didn't think about marriage and I'm sure Jurina respected that deeply, so she refrained from thinking about suggesting it. So when Rena is the one who says "Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" Oh! It was sublime.  :inlove: :inlove:
What greater show of love on her part! After everything they both suffered !! I felt tears coming from my eyes.  :cry:

Now ... if Jurina had not broken the charm with her answer ... Damn it, girl! You shouldn't answer such a question using a sentence that starts with a denial!  :smhid :smhid LOL

There are so many details in this chapter:
The little tribute to Notre Dame.
The lock with the names of Jurina and Rena.
The portrait of both of them.
The picture you took of both of them ... yes, I know it was you!  :lol: :lol:
And now both are working together in a historical drama. Let me guess: Is it Warriors ?? :P

Now we just have to wait for the epilogue. Which I can guess will be something very nostalgic for everyone, but especially for you, the author. See the end of your long and hard work through these years...  :jphip:

Congratulations, Sophcaro.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 07:32:14 AM by facarous »

Offline ojuri 0513

I was thinking if you done with all your fanfic. What if you try to make mayuki fanfic like the same one in the destiny I want to know their story too.

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
REPLIES TO COMMENTS

The part when rena propose jurina wow that was so touching and romantic.
Btw amazing story author san

I was thinking if you done with all your fanfic. What if you try to make mayuki fanfic like the same one in the destiny I want to know their story too.

Glad you enjoyed this chapter!
After I published the epilogue, I'll be resuming my two other fics, Back in Time & Warriors. That should keep me busy for a little while  :lol:

I do not want to sound cheesy. But this chapter has made me very happy. It has been very satisfactory.

I also have to say that I am very happy to have followed this saga from beginning to end. It has been a long road, but I'm glad I followed it with the author's sophcaro.

If you decide to publish it, I hope you will let us know, why I want a copy and if it can be autographed, I will not hesitate to try to get it and send it to Spain;)

See you in the epilogue.

I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter. I'm also happy to have had such a faithful reader as you who followed me from beginning to end  ;) It really means a lot. I still haven't made any decision about the possible publication of my trilogy, but I noted well your wishes  :yep:

When I read a fic, there’s always one dominant feeling left; either happy, sad, angry, curious, or something in between. After reading the second part of chapter 40, I realised one thing: it felt as light as feathers. The overall mood is bright and sunny, with a touch of sensual scene here and there. :k-inlove:

Ah that's good to hear, because that's the atmosphere I wanted to give to this trip to Paris. Romantic, but also funny and a little sexy   XD

Remember about the French girl who took a pic for them? Imagine if she’s an idol fan! She would be terrific to meet the WMatsui legend!

Yes, I remember her well! Imagine if she's a WMatsui fan too? She probably enjoyed very much meeting them!  :P

Your choice to put Rena and Jurina to travel with Mayu and Yuki in Paris was perfect.  I like how they all enjoyed their time together, as a couple or as friends of four. I personally love how Mayu brought cheerful energy in this story even since they arrived in Paris. (To be honest I could practically hear her voice in typical Japanese high pitched voice haha!) I like it when Jurina and Mayu competing in Rustler Roundup Shootin’ Gallery. They were indeed bestfriends. This scene is funny!

I also think Mayu & Yuki make the perfect pair to go on holidays with WMatsui. Not only it allows you to have multiple choices of interactions, there are bound to be light and funny moments with them. 

Mayu and Yuki’s wedding was expected. They were a cool couple since they started the relationship.

They were the example couple in this trilogy, right? Stable and long-during. It was inconceivable for me to not have them married before our main couple.

Ps. Just in case any of you wondering about the French quote in WMatsui’s room, I asked my best friend Google Translate about what it means. Here’s the answer:

La vie c’est des étapes… La plus douce c’est l’amour… La plus dure c’est la séparation… La plus pénible c’est les adieux… La plus belle c’est les retrouvailles.

Life is steps... The sweetest is love... The hardest is the separation... The most painful is the goodbyes... The most beautiful is the reunion.

The quote perfectly wrapped up the whole trilogy, since Heartbeat, to Partners, to Destiny. Hats off to Sophcaro-san!  :kneelbow:

Hehe, good job for looking it up! This quote is authentic, and when I read it, I knew I had to use it. It summarized so well my trilogy.

it's kinda sad that this long story will come to an end soon :')

It's a little bittersweet, right? It's been almost 5 years now since I started Heartbeat. But I'm glad I managed to bring it to its end and write everything I had planned for this trilogy.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for dropping by!

I've laughed a lot thanks to Yuki and that unfortunate morning when she hears Jurina and Rena making love.   :lol: :lol:
Yuki always manages to tear a smile from me.
And Mayu earned a couple of "thumbs up" with the idea of ​​the bouquet for Yuki.  :twothumbs  I know they are a secondary couple, but I really enjoy when you write about them.  :wub:

MaYuki is a secondary couple, but I'm always happy when I have the opportunity to include them in a chapter. It's always very fun to write about them both, especially Yuki and her reactions :P

I can't imagine a scenario in which it isn't Rena who asks THE question.
It had to be Rena. It must be Rena.
In Partners, she said she didn't think about marriage and I'm sure Jurina respected that deeply, so she refrained from thinking about suggesting it. So when Rena is the one who says "Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" Oh! It was sublime.  :inlove: :inlove:
What greater show of love on her part! After everything they both suffered !! I felt tears coming from my eyes.  :cry:

When I started writing the trilogy in 2014, I knew I wanted to end it on a WMatsui marriage. However, I wasn't sure on who would propose to who. Jurina? Rena? I was torn about it. I was more inclined to believe Jurina would do it, but as the story went on, and I was in the middle of writing Destiny, I realized it had to be Rena. As you mentioned, it was much more logical and powerful if it came from her.

And now both are working together in a historical drama. Let me guess: Is it Warriors ?? :P

You guessed well  XD I enjoyed very much doing all those little cameos in chapter 40, part 1 & 2.

Now we just have to wait for the epilogue. Which I can guess will be something very nostalgic for everyone, but especially for you, the author. See the end of your long and hard work through these years...  :jphip:
Congratulations, Sophcaro.

Yes, it will probably be quite nostalgic for me when I will write the final line, and I will have to say goodbye to this beloved couple. It has been a long journey, but I'm happy to have told this story.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 02:03:58 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Ongoing

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Will return when Destiny is completed
- Back in Time | Will return when Destiny is completed
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
  • Just a silent reader passing by~
It such a beautiful, sweet story
Proposing in paris so romantic lol
Thank you sopcharo san for the story!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Finally got the chance to read the final three chapters! :D

After following this series for so long (although taking a break from reading due to becoming busy with finishing college and ultimately getting distracted lol), I was happy and satisfied to be able to see how the story ends.

Just reading each moment shared between the characters, and how detailed the writing is, made it all the more satisfying to watch unfold. I’m glad I could go back and pick up where I left off to see them get their happy ending they deserve.

I really enjoyed seeing all the romantic moments shared between Jurina and Rena. Rena showing the ring around her neck, their conversation the next morning, all the romantic gestures and gifts Rena prepared in Paris. It really shows how much Rena treasures this relationship. And her conversation between Churi was nice too; even though it’s been a while since I read the previous chapters, you can really see how sincere she was and how much they’ve grown in making amends for what happened in the past.

The whole chapter in Paris was just great! The Mayuki moments sprinkled throughout were cute, as well as Yuki telling Rena about how Mayu proposed to her. And Jurina coming to the realization that Rena had prepared a special room and gifts just for her just made me giggle! (Rena is such a romantic here! XD) And the proposal scene was so satisfying! It made me really happy to see how far they were able to come in their relationship after everything they’ve been through together!

It’s all so sweet and romantic... Really, this story is amazing! :heart:

I’ll be waiting patiently for the epilogue! ^^
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 12:13:15 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l Bara no toge l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Guacamoolee

• Member+
  • Silent reader
Yo author-san! I'm sorry I should, have written my comment earlier :banghead:
Thank you for your hard work writing this fanfic. Salute!!! :kneelbow:
Seems like I missed the party :nervous
Finally I could finish reading this chapter without any disturbance. When I finished reading, my first impression was this chapter is soooooo smooth. I love everything about this chapter, I love how you describe their perfect HOLIDATE and also the MaYuki moments.
I like the way Mayu tease Jurina all the time especially when they're in Disneyland. Our poor Jurina is so cute when she pretended to be brave riding the attraction. I really wanna give her a pat on her back but I know Rena would do that for me XD
Overall, this chapter is satisfying to read. They worth this destiny. Once again, salute to you! Thank you so much for your dedication :love:

Have a good day!
Au revoir, author-san!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Me Wo Tojite Gyusshiyo (nonSectRadicals Extended Chop ver.)