JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Ma Boo

Author Topic: Yuri Diary II - FINAL CHAPTER + EPILOGUE [03.01.2016]  (Read 65054 times)

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
@mikiseki: i feel the same  :( i'm sorry if i don't update as often as i used to.. but i'm happy you still find time to read my fic  :luvluv1:

@Ruka Kikuchi: tehehe. i just had the urge to add that pic-up line. XD tehehe it's alright if your crazy for Sayaka... she deserves it  :shy2:

@phoenix0i: tehehe thanks!  XD me too, i haven't read any UmeYuu fics before... i'm just wondering if umechan hadn't temporarily left the stage, can she and Yuko get any closer? that's what i'm thinking...  :on lol: yeah, i'm starting to like Sayanee. she's so cool  :luvluv1:

@luvsidney: Tsundere Sayaka is  :heart: :heart:... yeah assuming they're on the same university... what course can it be? specifically... i don't really know.. i guess i need to know them better.  :hee:

after days of inactiveness...

i'm back!

:farofflook:

sorry for the wait...

really busy with college.  :cry:

enjoy this update!

:wigglypanda:

ENTRY #05

Ayaka glanced at her watch. “Oh, it’s already 10PM! Guess we should sleep now.”

They cleaned up their mess on the living room and turned the TV off. Dashing up the stairs, the lovers walked hand-in-hand.

It was an awkward moment, both of them was suddenly out of words. “I—I’ll just take a shower.” Yuko said, breaking the uneasiness and the silence.

It was cold inside the bathroom. The bare Yuko slowly opened the hot shower. Droplets of warm water fell on her thin body, just as thoughts feel into her mind.

After a few minutes, she was done. She found Ayaka drinking a medicine.

“What’s that?”

Ayaka was startled. “Ugh. You scared me, Yuuko… This is just medicine for headache.”

“Oh… You should’ve slept already if your head hurts.”

“No, don’t worry; it’s just a mild headache. Besides, I’ll take a shower first before sleeping.”

It was Ayaka’s turn to take a shower. The bed has already been made. The place was still the same as it was three years ago. Yuuko felt a sense of nostalgia.

When Ayaka stepped out of the bathroom with the cascade of her long hair, it gave Yuko chills. Yeah, she felt the same as it was… three years ago…

“Nee… Umechan… Does it feel nostalgic?”

A flash of thoughts passed through Ayaka’s mind, it made her blush, though. She answered Yuko with a nod.

“That’s what you’ve been thinking about?”

It was Yuko’s turn to nod. “So…” She pats the bed softly. “Let’s sleep?”

Ayaka turned off the lights but let the bedside lamps open. Yuuko pulled her closer, which made the two of them stumble on the bed. Their faces were too close…

“Yuuk—mmmph…”

Yuko rolled her body on top of Ayaka. Ayaka’s eyes widened the moment she felt Yuko’s soft lips touch hers. She felt a jolt of electricity running through her body.

Yuko suddenly stopped, “Good night kiss desu.” and winked. For a moment, Ayaka felt a bit of disappointment, but she didn’t let Yuko see even just a hint of it.

She placed herself comfortably beside Yuko.

“It feels really nostalgic, Yuuko… Do you still remember what happened here three years ago?”

“I will never forget that. It was one of the happiest moments of my life.”

“Yeah… me too.”

“You know, Umechan… I was wondering… Can we possibly reenact that moment?”

“Eeeh??”

Yuuko closed her eye. She was pretending that she’s asleep.

“Yuuko’s asleep now… Yuuko, I love you… I hope I can tell you this… but I don’t have the courage.”

She faced the other way around. Yuko leaned closer and said, “I love you too, Umechan…”

Ayaka’s heartbeat started racing. It felt like everything just happened yesterday.

“Please stop joking, Yuuko.”

Ayaka faced Yuuko.

“I’m serious. I love you, Umechan…”

“But… What about KojiHaru?”

Yuko was trying her best not to laugh. “Jealous of her? She’s just my best friend.”

Ayaka buried her face near Yuko’s neck.

“Look at me…” She cupped Ayaka’s smiling face and kissed the tip of her nose.

They depicted everything almost the same as it happened before – three years ago…

They started to laugh.

“But really… I would never want to forget that…” – Ayaka

“Yeah… But back then… We ended up sleeping after that kiss… So… shall we continue now?”

Yuko smirked. The rate of Ayaka’s heartbeat was doubled, she’s certain that she’s blushing right now.

Yuko moved her face closer and closer to Ayaka’s. The latter gulped.

Yuko leaned in and kissed her. It was subtle at first, but turned deeper.

The temperature inside the room seemed to rise. Ayaka brushed her fingers through Yuko’s silky hair. Her head was spinning because of the kiss. She catches her breath as Yuko started trailing kisses along her face, then down to her neck. They started unbuttoning each other’s tops, revealing their bodies.

Yuko suddenly stopped… to admire the beauty in front of her. Their gazes met and it made their heartbeats faster.

“W—Why?” Ayaka looked away. She’s blushing.

“Haven’t I told you that… you’re so beautiful?” Yuko smiled sweetly.

“Mou… Hazukashii…” Ayaka covered her face with her hands.

“You shouldn’t be. I love you the way you are…” She said this as she removed Ayaka’s hands from her covered face.

“Y—Yuuko… I love you, too…”

Now, it was Ayaka’s turn to kiss her.

The next morning…

Yuko slowly opened her eyes, “Umechan?” and found out that her girlfriend was not beside her anymore.

She thought to herself, “Yeah, everything’s for real. We really did that last night…” as she looked at her sheet-covered, naked body.

She stood up and took a shower. After that, she went to the kitchen.

There she is. Her girlfriend is preparing their breakfast.

“Oh, Yuuko! Here… Let’s eat!”

“Whoa! I bet these are delicious.”

“I hope you’ll like it.”

They ate their food. It really was delicious.

“Ano… Yuuko…”

“Hm?”

“Thank you… for always being there for me… and for protecting me… and for making me feel loved… and for—“

“Ssssshhhh…” Yuko placed her finger on Ayaka’s lips. “You shouldn’t thank me… I’m doing this because I wanted to.”

They finished eating their food.

“So… what are we going to do now?”

Atsuko walked up to the 4th floor of the building, hoping that Minami’s to be found in the office of the journalism staff. It was lunch time and her mother asked her to give Minami a bento she made.

She knocked at the closed door.

“Come in!” It was Minami’s voice.

She walked lightly and was now before Minami’s eyes. She tried her best not to laugh because of Minami’s reaction the moment she set her eyes on Atsuko.

“A—Atsuko… What are you doing here?”

Atsuko grinned as she placed the bento on the table. “It’s already time to have lunch. Mom asked me to give you this bento she made.”

“Eh? Wow!” Minami was happy to hear what Atsuko just said. “I want to thank your mom personally…”

“Maybe you can visit her one day… I know that that would make her happy…”

“Okay… I’ll do that as soon as my schedule allowed me to spend some leisure time.” Minami removed the lid. “Whoa! Sugoi!”

“Jaa… Itadaki—“

They were about to dig in the bountiful platter when someone interrupted them by opening the door.

“Minami-senpai!” An energetic, cute girl entered the room. “Oh… You have a visitor…”

Her smile faded away when she saw Atsuko. “I guess I interrupted you… I better go—“

“No, Ray-chan. It’s alright. You can eat your lunch here too, right, Atsuko?”

“Un. Hai.” was Atsuko’s short reply.

“By the way, Atsuko… She’s Ray. And Ray-chan, this girl here is Atsuko.”

“Nice to meet you, Atsuko-san.” Ray smiled as she moved a small table somewhere near theirs.

“Yoroshiku.”

Ray began revealing the contents of her paper bag.

“Nee, Ray-chan… I can see that you brought a lot of food there…”

Ray thought, “It was supposed to be for you, Minami…”

But she said, “Yeah, I was supposed to eat lunch with my friend… but she needs to finish up some more papers… Besides, we can share it now.” It was all a lie though. What she planned had been put to waste.

TBC...

thanks for reading!

:byebye:

comments will be highly appreciated!  :luvluv2:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
There's a lot of UmeYuu moments on Bimyo so I think, Ayaka and Yuuko are close enough.
Im turning to a Sayanee oshi. And I really love her combi with Milky.

Thank you for the update. Atsumina couple would be in trouble, now that Ray is in the picture.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
Hi you are back!! ^^ Oh yuuchan and umechan's bed scene... but.............I want more.... heeheehee

Ray want to get minami I can see that

um.. both sae and umechan are good at dance so let's suppose they are in degree of sport?
Sayaka said before if she's not enter the entertainment, she will study in pharmacy, and let's make Yukon study medical so they can take some same elective course tgt ^++++^
how's the setting? ^^
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:35:22 PM by luvsidney »

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
Yeayy.. ray is back again in the seen *grinning*

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@phoenix0i: that makes sense. i've watched some episodes of Bimyo and UmeYuu looks so cute together~  :inlove:  :ding:

@luvsidney: i don't know how to continue that scene... hahaha. i agree with your suggestions regarding their courses, it will help me in this story, i suppose~ thanks!  :hee:

@crosteks: definitely! thanks for reading.  :luvluv2:

hello there to all silent readers!

at last... an update!

sorry for the long wait~

enjoy~

ENTRY #06

The whirring sound of the car engine stopped. Haruna has watched over the window. Her wife had just arrived and was now walking towards their house.

She straightened her apron and opened the door to meet Mariko.

“Tadaima.” Mariko said in a soft voice. She looked so tired.

“Okaeri~” Haruna went and meet her with a smile. Noticing her wife’s tireness,she snatched away Mariko’s bag and hugged her.

“Why so sweet, suddenly?”

“I—I… just… missed you.” Haruna stuttered.

“Well… I’m here now.”

Mariko embraced her tighter. Then, they smelled something weird.

“What’s that? Smell of a burnt—“

Haruna realized that she was cooking when Mariko arrived. “Nyaaa! I forgot the chops!”

She ran to the kitchen and Mariko followed her.

“No… It’s totally burned.” The teary-eyed Haruna said.

“It’s alright… I have an idea; let’s eat somewhere else… besides my wife missed me so much!” Mariko said, comforting her wife.

They prepared themselves and went out for a drive. They arrived at a restaurant and ate there. After that, they decided to stop by a cake shop to order a medium-sized strawberry cake which they’ll eat at home.

“By the way, I met with Yuko this afternoon. She asked me if we would want to join them, they’ll be going to the beach next weekend…” – Mariko

“Beach? Whoa! Suuugoiii~” – Haruna

“I said yes because it would be a nice way to recreate.” – Mariko

“I’m excited!” Haruna said.

Once they arrived, they prepared the cake. Mariko turned on the stereo for some old music. Kate Bush’s “L’Amour Looks Something Like You” was being played.

The cake was partaken and both heartily ate their share.

“Nyaro.”

Mariko reached for Haruna’s lips and wiped off the icing. She then licked it off her finger. Her action made Haruna blush.

It was not long before they finished eating. Haruna took care of washing the plates and suggested Mariko to take a shower.

When she finished her task, she locked up the doors and windows and then walked up to their room.

“Nyaro… you already up?” Mariko called. She was still inside the bathroom.

“Un, hai…”

“Can you… get me a towel? I forgot to bring one.” – Mariko

“Oh, coming~”

Haruna grabbed a towel and knocked at the bathroom door.

“Come in.”

The girl reddened at her own thoughts. She stepped inside the bathroom with her thumping heart.

She was caught in surprise when her wife pulled her closer and pinned her to the cold wall. The shower was opened causing all her clothes to get wet.

“Oh~ your clothes are all soaked now.” Mariko said seductively.

Haruna’s cheeks were so red now and her heart’s beat was doubled. “M—Marichan…” She looked away. In front of her was her naked wife.

“Maybe it’s time for a little bath~” Mariko said while removing all of Haruna’s wet clothes. Then, Haruna felt the cold water on her bare skin as Mariko’s warm lips touched hers. It was a curious mix of sensations for her… but she knew one thing… she loved what her wife was doing to her.

The next day…

“Oh, you were early…” – Milky

“Yeah… I brought something.” – Sayanee

“What’s that?” Milky curiously asked.

“Pistachio ice cream.” Sayanee smiled as she entered Milky’s residence.

“Mom’s not here, so we’ll be having all the fun we can have…” Milky winked at Sayanee. It made the latter blush.

“Let’s play video games later…” Sayanee suggested.

“That would be great but for now… I want to cuddle my baby…” Milky said as she jumped at Sayanee and embraced her tightly.

“Ugh. I can’t breathe…”

Milky loosened her embrace a bit, enough for Sayanee to breathe.

“That’s how you miss me, huh? To the point you’re going to kill me already?”

Milky just smiled at what Sayanee said.

“Yes… Cause I want to keep all of you for myself only… If I can’t have you… then no one else can do.” – Milky

“Ooooh. Sadistic Miyuki. Don’t worry… I’m meant for you, only for you.” – Sayanee

“Eh, what about me?”

“If I can’t have you… and if you want to be with someone else… then, I’ll let you go. Seeing you happy will be enough to make me happy too… Even if that means not living my life with you…” – Sayanee

“Wow. That’s sad.” – Milky

Silence took its reign. Milky talked breaking that deafening silence.

“You must not worry, too. I would always want to live my life with you… I love you, Sayaka.” – Milky

“I love you more.” – Sayanee

After a few more minutes of cuddling on the couch and those mushy lines, the two heard the growling of their stomachs.

“I’ll cook our food for today. Just sit back and relax, okay?” – Sayanee

Milky nodded as she watched Sayanee walked into the kitchen.

The doorbell rang. Milky was wondering who that could be. She went out of the house to see who that was… and at the sight of the person; a chill ran up Milky’s spine.

“Miyuki, dear.”

“What are you doing here?” Milky coldly said. It was her father, after all.

“Can we talk?”

“If you want to talk about your problem, I’m sorry, I can’t help you, dad.”

“Miyuki… please… help me.” Her father kneeled down, begging for her.

She can’t stand the sight of her father pleading. “Dad, what do you think are you doing?!” She assisted her father to stand up.

“Please. Marry Nakayama-san.”

“I can’t do that dad! I can’t marry him!”

Milky was now crying. She was confused of what to do.

“Milky… What do you mean?” – Sayanee

Milky didn’t notice when Sayanee walked towards them. She heard everything.

TBC...

thanks for reading~

i accept comments~ hihihi.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
MariHaru   :cathappy:

Im hoping that SayaMilky couple wouldn't breakup.
This chapter is hinting somehing though.

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
i think i know what the chapters will be abt haha XDDD
I hope sayamilky wouldn't breakup too....

and I am still lack of saeyaka doze... T_T pls save me author-san~~~

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@phoenix0i: we'll look forward to what happens to SayaMilky...  :ding: thanks for reading!  :luvluv1:

@luvsidney: i hope so, too... well luvsidney-san. here comes ametakarano to save you!  :on GJ: thanks for reading!  :on cny2:

hello to all silent readers out there!

here's an update!

enjoy!

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

ENTRY #07

“Miyuki… Who is she?” Her father broke the silence. It was only a while ago when Sayanee walked out angrily.

“The reason why I can’t marry…”

“What do you mean—“ She cut off her father’s words.

“Yes, she is my girlfriend, dad.”

And with that, Miyuki went back inside their house. She was unsure whether or not to follow Sayanee… She doesn’t like seeing Sayanee mad. There were only few occasions when Sayanee totally losses her temper… and this is the worst.

Miyuki just looked at the melting pistachio ice cream.

Meanwhile…

Sayanee was just trying to control her overflowing emotions. She drove her motorcycle at the highest allowable speed. The girl was really confused.

She thought, “Miyuki needs to marry someone else… Why didn’t she tell me? When it was me who was supposed to know those things…”

She felt the need of someone to talk to. She has decided to pay TakaMina a visit but then she doubted. She perfectly knew that TakaMina was busier than ever.

“Maybe Mariko can talk to me… even for a while…” She turned the other way and drove to where she thought Mariko will be.

“Umechan sure is late.” Sae remarked as she glanced at her watch. The baka trio had been already waiting for thirty minutes now.

“Umechan was unusually late… Didn’t you call her, Yuko?” – Sayaka

“I did – oh, there she is!” They saw Ayaka running towards them.

“G—gomen nasai.” Ayaka said while panting, still exhausted from running.

Yuko walked towards her and wiped off the beads of sweat on her face.

“It’s alright… but you’ll treat us some kakigori later!” Yuko joked.

The girls started walking and roaming around the mall. They will be buying some apparel and other stuffs for their mini beach party this coming weekend.

The girls first stopped by a bikini shop. They started choosing their bikinis.

“Sayaka, that leopard-patterned bikini will look good on you!” – Yuko

“Eh?! But that’s too daring!” – Sayaka

Sae, on the other hand, imagined Sayaka wearing that bikini.

“Oi Saechan, are you alright?” – Ayaka

“Yeah, I’m fine!” Sae said defensively when in fact her thoughts were now scrambled.

“Don’t tell me—“ Ayaka smirked at Sae.

“What?”

“You’re imagining Sayaka wearing that!” Ayaka blurted out, in a loud voice.

“EH?!” Sae and Sayaka said in chorus. Both girls blushed while the other pair started laughing at them.

“Pervert! Baka!” Sayaka hit Sae on her head.

“You really love doing that to me, huh?” Sae said while defending herself. She then stole a kiss from Sayaka which left the girl speechless.

“Kyaa~ Kawaii~” – Yuko

They resumed what they were doing.

“So, Umechan… Have you already chosen? How about that one?” – Sae

“Hm… Not yet. Which one?”

“Eh? What took you so long? Do you want me to choose for you?” Yuko smirked at Ayaka. “You shouldn’t have a hard time, anything will fit you!”

“Meanie squirrel!” Ayaka pouted.

“But seriously… this one will look good on you.” Yuko said while she clung to Ayaka. She handed her a cute, pink bikini.

“Pink. This is cute.” Ayaka remarked.

Yuko moved her face closer to her. “You like it? But I like it better when… you have nothing on.” She whispered to Ayaka then smirked. Her words made the latter blush very red.

“Pervert squirrel!” She said as she looked away to hide her red cheeks.

After the girls had bought the things that they were supposed to buy, they went to a small restaurant and ate their lunch.

They even bought some shaved ice for their dessert; and it was charged on Ayaka because she was late.

“So… what are we going to do now?” – Sayaka

“Let’s watch a movie!” Sae and Yuko said in chorus. Sayaka and Ayaka sighed, agreeing to their girls.

They went to the cinema and have decided to watch the latest horror film.

“Sayaka, if you are afraid… you can hug me, okay?” – Sae

“Don’t worry about me.” – Sayaka

“Tsundere.”

“Baka.”

The film started.

At first, everyone was silent.  But after some time, the walls echoed with the people’s shrieks.

*sound effect: thunder*

“Are you ready… to face death?”

*evil laugh*

“No… Please… I’m begging you… Don’t kill me! I don’t want to die!!!”

*creepy sound effect*

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Majority of the people inside the cinema screamed in time with the scream of the victim.

*slash of an axe*

*another slash of an axe*

*breaking bones*

*evil laugh*

*more slashes of an axe*

*insert creepy sound effect here*

Ayaka was hugging Yuko who had already shut her eyes closed.

“Sae…”

Sae felt Sayaka slowly snaking her hand on her right arm.

“I—I’m scared…”

The tsundere looked away. She felt to shy. Meanwhile, getting the hint, Sae moved closer to her and wrapped her arms on Sayaka’s body.

“Feeling better?”

Sayaka nodded.

When the movie was finished, both pairs decided to go home already.

Ayaka and Yuko drove to Ayaka’s flat while Sae and Sayaka went straight to the apartment they are sharing.

The genking sighed as she stretched her arms. “Nyaa~ I’m so tired.”

“You’ll sleep now? I’ll just fix our bed…” Sayaka was about to stand up. But Sae immediately stopped her by quickly sitting beside her on the couch and hugging her tight…

It was just a normal hug – a hug that they shared hundred times before…but tonight the feeling was different.

Both felt the need to touch the other.

The temperature of the room began to rise the moment Sae held Sayaka’s face and caressed it ever so gently. It was not long before a hot kiss was shared between the two of them. Hands started roaming each other’s body and feeling each other’s warmth.

Sae gently laid Sayaka on the couch and moved on top of her. “Are you ready?” Sae smirked.

“Baka! Don’t ruin the atmosphere!” Sayaka held Sae’s head and dragged her closer to her wanting lips. She silenced the genking with her kiss… and the lovers melted in the heat of their love.

TBC...

thanks for reading!

i hope minna-sama will leave comments! XD

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
hehehe the horrible movie make some improve steps for my precious saeyaka!!!? Sayaka and ayaka looks so alike when being a M teasting by their pervert partner XDDDDDDDD

THANKS SO MUCH for two doze in two story~~~ I think I could live for a while haha

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Freaking Saeyaka!!!!! XD XD XD

That was awesome. :3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Thank you for updating.
It's my pleasure to read your fic.

Saeyaka and Umechan here is cute.  :grin:

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@luvsidney: tehehe... that's right~ ayaka-sama and sayaka are the M.  :lol: you're always welcome, luvsidney-san~~  :on GJ:

@Ruka Kikuchi: more saeyaka on the next chapters~!  :luvluv1:

@phoenix0i: yeahehe. umechan is always cute in my eyes!  XD  :on hypto: :on gay:

hello minna-san~

an update...

enjoy~

:on gay:

ENTRY #08

Ring.
Ring.
Ring.

Haruna hurriedly answered the phone call.

“Moshi moshi~”

(Nyaro… Are you busy? What are you doing now?”)

“Uhm… I was about to buy some groceries. Why?”

(Ano… I wanted to ask a favor… Is it okay if you drop by Milky’s house and check her out?)

“It’s alright… but why?”

Mariko narrated to Haruna her and Sayanee’s talk a while ago.

FLASHBACK.

“Sayanee… What brought you here?” Mariko said upon seeing the girl.

“C—can we talk? I just need someone to talk to.” She seriously said.

Mariko felt the heaviness of Sayanee’s stare. “Sure, we can talk inside my office.”

They entered Mariko’s office. By the way, she was reemployed back to her position as vice-principal at Noro Gakuen where Haruna and the others studied high school.

“Please take a seat.” Mariko said as she herself sat down in her chair. “What’s the problem?”

“Miyuki… She needs to marry someone else. I heard her and her father talking about that.”

“What? Why does she need to?”

“I really don’t know… I didn’t talk to her after hearing that… I just can’t.”

“Well… that’s the normal response because you are upset…” Mariko calmly said.

“But… I suggest that you talk to her as soon as possible… to prevent things from getting worse.”

Sayanee was just listening to her silently.

“Maybe there’s still a solution… Maybe you can still do something to save your relationship.”

END OF FLASHBACK.

“Okay, honey… I’ll walk by Milky’s house later.”

(Thank you, Nyaro. I’ll reward you something good later when I got home.)

“Eh?! I’ll hang up the phone now. Bye!” Haruna said this to maintain her composure. Glad Mariko couldn’t see her at the end of the line because she’s blushing very red right now.

She prepared herself and first went to visit Milky before buying some groceries.

At Milky’s residence…

Haruna pressed the doorbell for the third time but Milky still doesn’t come out of the house. She started to worry… but gladly, she saw Milky open the gate.

“Mi—milky…” A bloodshot-eyed Milky was what she saw. No wonder why it took her a long time to open the door, she tried to dry her eyes before attending to the guest.

“Haruna…” Then, Milky hugged Haruna. “Sayanee is upset…”

“I know… Let’s talk this over.”

They entered the house.

“How’d you know?”

Haruna told her what happened. “By the way, is it true that you need to marry someone else?”

Milky, in return, told everything about her father’s situation.

“That’s it… But believe me… I never wanted to marry him.”

“I know… I believe you.”

“What would I do?”

“Maybe… talk to Sayanee… or find other solutions to solve this.”

“If his debt was paid in less than two months’ time by now… then, my father will not anymore be subjected to any court actions…”

“How about getting a part-time job? You can earn money that way.”

“I don’t think that would work… His debt was so huge. It’s possible if it is to be paid in a year… but there’s only two months remaining.”

“Well… that’s true. But I suggest that you talk to Sayanee as soon as you can.”

“B—but what if she doesn’t want to talk to me?”

“She would want to… She’s just shocked and upset now… that’s why she walked away.”

“Thank you, Haruna.”

“No problem.”

Haruna soon left Milky alone, at least the poor girl had been a little calm than her state a while ago.

“Bakamina.”

An unexpected visit from Yuko. That’s what TakaMina thought. “What brings the pervy squirrel here?”

Yuko let out a laugh. “I just missed you, midget.”

“You’re a midget too, remember.”

The two girls laughed.

“By the way, I want to ask if you’re free this coming weekend. We’ll be partying at the beach… with the other girls… It would be nice if Atsuko and you would join in, too.”

“Beach Party, eh? Next weekend? Let me check my schedule.”

“Go ahead.”

As Minami was browsing at her planner, the door swung open.

“Minami-senpai!”

“Oh, Ray-chan? I thought you went home already?”

“I just want to give you this…” Ray handed her a can of ice coffee.

“Thank you.” Minami smiled at her.

“I guess my timing’s not really good.” She said as she looked at Yuko.

“Oh, she’s my friend.” Minami said while pointing at Yuko.

“Yuko desu.”

“I’m Ray.” Ray faked a smile. She thought to herself, “Another girl again, senpai? Tsk. Tsk. When will you notice me?”

“I better get going, senpai. Good bye.” Ray said as she departed.

“Who is she, Minami?”

“Ray is a junior staff of the journalism club. She’s the lead photojournalist here.” Minami explained.

Yuko thought to herself, “I can feel something weird about that girl… something sinister.”

“Yuuko!”

“Yeah?”

“Count me in… But I’ll still ask if Atsuko’s free.”

“Don’t worry about her. I already asked her a while ago. And she told me she’s free.”

“That’s great.”

“Really great… Everyone’s coming.”

Outside the closed door where Ray was eavesdropping Minami and Yuko’s conversation, she thought to herself, “I hate it! Minami is always being surrounded by girls! I can’t let it just happen like that. I like Minami… No, I love her! And I want her for me – only for me!”

She began to step and walk away… with a sinister smile.

“I won’t keep quiet. I’ll do something to make her mine… What Ray wants, Ray gets.” She murmured to herself.

TBC...

sorry for the lame update.  :banghead:

busy with school works...

final exams are near~~  :shocked

thanks for reading, minna-san~

:on GJ: :byebye:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
My brother likes umechan. Haha.
I hope Sayamilky would solve their misunderstanding here.
Ray would never break Atsumina.

Can't wait for their beach trip.

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
Yes Yes ^^ saeyaka saeyaka haha haruna just like a good oneechan for milky!!!  and I am glad sayanee find a right one to talk with ^^ magician and kojipa just like the parents of these little gals~~ I like this feeling ^^

Ray is dangerous!!!  Find someone to protect acchan!!

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@phoenix0i: your brother... is my rival!  :on lol: here comes their beach trip!  :hee:

@luvsidney: tehehe mariharu is more like the matured pair here...  :on lol:

here's an update minna-san...

sorry if it took a long time before i finally post an update.

:gyaaah: forgive me...

enjoy!

ENTRY #09

“Minna~!” Yuko and Ayaka ran towards the other three pairs waiting at the train station. “Better late than never!”

The usual greetings were exchanged.

“Where’s SayaMilky?” – Ayaka

Mariko and Haruna exchanged glances.

“I’ll call Milky…” – Haruna

She redialed Milky’s number many times but she doesn’t answer.

“Try Sayanee’s…” TakaMina suggested.

“No need.” Sayaka said as she pointed at the two familiar figures walking towards them.

“Sorry, we’re late…” – Sayanee

“It’s alright… Let’s get going!” – Sae

They broke up into two groups. Three pairs rode the train going to the beach while Sayanee, Milky, Haruna and Mariko rode the latter’s car.

“I’m glad the two of you have talked things over…” – Mariko

Sayanee agreed.

“How’d it go? What’s your decision?” – Mariko

“I won’t marry him… That’s final.” Milky said with a straight face.

FLASHBACK

Later that day when Sayanee overheard about Milky’s arranged marriage…

It was almost approaching the night when finally Milky received a text message from her.

Milky, I’m here outside your house.

She immediately put on a jacket and ran out of the house. There she saw her straight-faced girlfriend leaning on the wall…

“Sayanee…”

The girl looked at her with bloodshot eyes. Milky was shocked because Sayanee hugged her so tight.

I don’t want to lose you…

Those words triggered Milky’s warm tears. It fell gently down her cheeks.

“You won’t leave me, right?” Sayanee’s voice was shaky.

“No, I won’t leave you… and I won’t marry him. We’ll find a way out of this – our love will find a way, Sayanee…”

“Haruna already told me about the circumstances of your father’s debt… I’m planning to get another part-time job… We can pay his debt if the two of us will work hard.”

“In less than two months? Can we do it?”

“We can do it… If we believe that we can…” Sayanee looked at her seriously. She felt how determined Sayanee is… How she would seriously do any possible thing just not to lose her. It made her really happy.

“We can do it, Sayanee!” Another stream of tears flowed down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry… Everything’s going to be fine.” Sayanee said as she wiped off Milky’s tears.

“Un… hai!” Milky nodded then she kissed Sayanee.

END OF FLASHBACK

Mariko continuously drove to the beach as she and her wife listened to the story of the other pair.

“Well… that’s good to hear…” – Mariko

“We were kind of worried a while ago… about the two of you. But we’re happy that you got to talk things over.” – Haruna

“If it wasn’t for the both of you—“ – Sayanee

“Don’t worry. We’ll always be here to help… Not only Haruna and I… I’m sure the others would kindly extend help when needed…” Mariko explained.

Their conversation ended as they arrived at the beach.

“They’ll be here at any moment… But first, let us check our cottage reservation…” Mariko said, leading the others.

“Wow~!” Sae, Yuko, and Atsuko said in amazement. The rest of the girls have also arrived.

“Nyan Nyan!” Yuko shouted as she saw the other four – in their bikinis.

“What a sight to see!”, the squirrel thought. She ran and immediately hugged Haruna.

“Even though she’s my wife… I don’t have the guts to use Yuko’s secret pervy techniques.” Mariko whispered to Ayaka.

“Yuuko’s techniques don’t work with my body… She won’t feel anything…” Ayaka laughed.

“What are you two whispering there?” Haruna innocently asked. It just made Mariko and Ayaka burst into laughter.

“Let’s change clothes now and start the fun!”

They went to their cottage. It’s a huge one and has five rooms.

“Minami, look!” Atsuko was looking outside the window.

“Wow, the place is so beautiful!” Minami commented.

The view outside the window was magnificent. The blue sea spreading into the horizon can be widely seen.

“We should take many pictures later!” Atsuko suggested with much excitement.

“TakaMina! Acchan! Can you come out here for a minute or two?” It was Yuko’s voice.

Atsuko and Minami did what Yuko said. The others were waiting on the living room.

“Minna, Yuko and I have a plan… To make things more exciting… on our games later, we’re going to change our partners!” – Sae

“Eh?!” The other girls reacted.

“Its purpose is to know others better… because we’ve known so much about our partners for the past three years…” – Yuko

“I agree… That would make things more exciting.” – Mariko

In the end, everyone else did agree to the suggestion.

“Inside this box are colored marbles. Who gets the same color will be the temporary pair…” – Sae

Each got a marble.

“Now, let’s see…”

Red Team – Atsuko and Sayaka

Blue Team – Mariko and Ayaka

Green Team – Minami and Miyuki

Purple Team – Sae and Haruna

Yellow Team – Yuko and Sayanee

“Let’s walk to the beach and let the games begin!” Yuko announced.

TBC...

sorry if it's short...

thanks for reading!

:on gay:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
I guess, he's your rival.
Yuko and Sayanee! Great combination.
Thank you for not breaking SayaMilky apart.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Sayaka and Sae put on different teams... :roll:

Well, let's see how this works out, why don't we? XD

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
can I say it's really nice to put acchan and sayaka in the same team? XD since in reality, they are really friend!! They will go out and have dinner tgt!!!

I am so excited to see what u r planning it's interesting!!!

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@phoenix0i: i cannot take it if i break SayaMilky apart... they're so cute together~  :hee:

@Ruka Kikuchi: yeah senpai... just to make things exciting~  :ding: :on lol:

@luvsidney: SayAtsu~ kawaii  :wub: i hope what i have in mind suits your interests~  :shy2:

hello to all silent readers out there!  :shy1:

here's an update~

enjoy!!!

ENTRY #10

“Our first game is called cavalier brawl…” Sae handed each pair a head band based on their own team color. “One should carry the lighter girl in the pair, and get the opponents’ head band.”

The mechanics of the game was further explained by Sae and Yuko.

As usual, the smaller girls were carried by the taller ones… They also wore the head bands. Well, only Sae and Haruna had some sort of a problem.

“Kyaah~ You sure are heavy!” – Sae

“You shouldn’t be surprised… We’re of the same height.” – Haruna

The pairs positioned themselves in the shallow part of the sea, and the game started.

“Acchan… hold tight! Can you get TakaMina’s band?” – Sayaka

“I hope I can!” – Atsuko

Sayaka ran towards them.

“M—milky! Run!” – TakaMina

“Kyaah~!” Milky did what TakaMina said… but another pair ran towards them.

“Milky~ Here I come!” – Sayanee

“Go get her, Sayanee!” – Yuko

The two Sayakas were now running and racing to get Minami’s band. Miyuki was not as fast as they were, and the distance between the hunter and the prey shrinks rapidly.

It’s a battle between Akimoto and Yamamoto… but thanks to Atsuko’s long arms, she quickly snatched Minami’s head band.

“MinaMiyu… eliminated!” – Atsuko

“Jaa… let’s get to work now, Haruna!” – Sae

Haruna held tightly unto Sae. They’ve decided to target UmeMari first…

It was not a good decision, though… because Mariko wasn’t definitely slow.

But then, Ayaka lost her grip on Mariko… She was about to fall.

What luck – Yuko held her before she totally fell.

“You can’t fall on anything else except me, my future wife~” Yuko winked at her.

While Ayaka was momentarily lost in thoughts, Yuko have already snatched her hair band!

“Tehehe~ UmeMari… eliminated!” – Yuko

“Uwaaah. Gomen ne, Mariko-chan…” – Ayaka

“It’s alright… At least, we can take a rest now…” Mariko smiled at her, and then she whispered, “Besides… It’s hard to resist Yuko’s charm…”

“Uwaah, we lost our catch!” – Sae

Haruna sighed. “Umechan sure is frail when it comes to Yuu—KYAAAH~!”

“Nyan Nyan’s oppai is so fluffy~!” – Yuko

Behind HaruSae was SayaYuu… and Yuko was groping Haruna’s oppai which startled her. Sae started to run but it’s too late because… the quick squirrel has already got Nyan’s head band.

And now… there were only two teams remaining – SayaYuu and SayAtsu.

The eliminated teams watched how the two teams ran around the vicinity… It was a tough game, though. Both were as determined to win as the other…

“Go, SayAtsu!” – Sae and TakaMina

“Go, SayaYuu!” – Ayaka and Milky

The two pairs continued running around.

“OUCH!”

“Are you okay, Sayaka-chan?”

“I think I stepped on something, but I’m fine… Guess we can’t forever run away… Come on, go snatch hers before she gets yours.” Sayaka told Atsuko.

“Aye! Aye! Captain!”

“We won’t lose, Sayanee, ne?”

“I hope so…”

And for the finale, the two pairs went straight forward facing each other…

And who won?

“SayaYuu… ELIMINATED!” Atsuko said with Yuko’s head band on her hands.

The Red Team won! SayAtsu! Yay!

“Congratulations.”  Yuko said to Atsuko and shook her hand.

“Thank you… Demo… Are you okay, Sayaka-chan?”

“I think I got a cut on my feet…”

They all looked at her foot… and yes, her left foot was bleeding.

“Sayaka!” Sae hurriedly went to Sayaka and checked on her injured foot.

“I think I stepped on a shell…”

“Let’s go back to the hotel and clean that wound… The others can prepare our lunch now…” Sae suggested. She assisted Sayaka while walking.

“Are you really okay? I’ll carry you if that hurts.”

“No, I’m fine… Besides, I’m heavy, you know…”

But Sae didn’t listen to what Sayaka was saying. She immediately carried Sayaka – bridal style. The injured girl blushed and she buried her face on Sae’s neck to hide her overflowing emotions.

“Hazukashii… demo… arigato gozaimasu.”

“Anything for my princess…” – Sae

Lunch was prepared by Mariko, Miyuki, and TakaMina while the others were busy taking pictures and stuffs like that. Sae and Sayaka were inside their room cleaning Sayaka’s wound.

After their lunch was eaten, they decided to go to the shore again for their next games…

“Since Sayaka hurt her foot, we’ll be playing something that won’t require running around…” – Yuko

“We’ll be building sand castles!”

“And who will be our judge?” TakaMina asked.

“The people here on the beach… We’ll be asking them to choose the best one… Is that alright with you, guys?’

“Hai!”

Each pair was given a small pail… and everyone was given a cute shovel. They started making their sand castles…

“It makes me remember my childhood days…” Haruna commented.

“And here I am… with a kiddie helping me in building a sand castle.” Miyuki teased TakaMina.

“Yeah, yeah… TakaMidget… or TakaMini!” – Yuko

“Height doesn’t matter. =____=” – TakaMina

After some time of teasing, sharing jokes, and laughing, everyone finally finished their sand castles…

And now… for the judging…

Yuko and Sae asked some persons regarding the best sand castle…

Person #01: A high-school girl with an estimated age of 15
Chosen Team: Purple Team (HaruSae)
Reason: Because it’s cute. <3

Person #02: A middle-aged spinster
Chosen Team: Blue Team (UmeMari)
Reason: Because of the perfect angles and straight-forward details that made it look like a miniature castle.

Person #03: An old man
Chosen Team: Yellow Team (SayaYuu)
Reason: Because it was funny… The man even told some of his memories as a young man who often builds sand castles on that same beach and on that same spot where the pair build theirs.

Person #04: A seven-year old little girl
Chosen Team: Red Team (SayAtsu)
Reason: Because it was spacious and she can fit on their castle… and if she brought her friend with her, both of them can fit in.

“Miss, excuse me…” – Yuko

The lady faced them.

“Oh, Ray-chan?” She smiled at Yuko.

“Hisashiburi, Yuko-chan… What a coincidence meeting you here… Does that mean Minami-senpai is here, too?”

“Yeah, there they are…” Yuko pointed at them.

She and Ray went near the girls and their sand castles.

“Minami-senpai!” Ray hugged Minami. Atsuko felt a bit of jealousy because of Minami’s clingy junior.

“In your opinion, which is the best sand castle here?” – Atsuko

She decided to ask Ray just to change the atmosphere…

“That one!”

She chose the Green Team’s sand castle – MinaMiyu’s.

“Why that one?”

“Because… I know that it was Minami-senpai who made that!” Ray stated.

“Eh? How’d you know?” Minami asked her.

“I don’t really know how… I just felt that it was Minami-senpai who did that…”

And now, Atsuko is really jealous. “Maybe because she had been watching us hours ago…” She whispered.

“Mind if I take a picture of you, guys?” Ray offered.

“Sure!”

“One, two, and three… Say cheese!” – Ray

Atsuko cannot smile properly. She didn’t know why… but she felt annoyed.

“Atsuko-chan, can you take a picture of Minami-senpai and me? Please~”

“O—okay.”

It was awkward… Ray wrapped her arm on Minami’s arm and showed a peace sign. Atsuko pressed the button with shaky hands. She can’t stand seeing other girl’s arms on her Minami’s. “Here.”

She handed Ray back her camera.

“I’ll be going, minna-san. Nice meeting you! Hope to see you later!” Ray waved her hand and walked away from them.

Atsuko sighed with a relief.

TBC...

thanks for reading!  :byebye:

please do leave comments! thank you~  :luvluv1:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
I tottally agrèe. SayaMilky is so cute to be ignored.
No one can beat Sayaka's strength. Umechan and Saeyaka moments.  :thumbsup
Now, it's Atsumina's turn. Atsuko should not just walk out and leave Ray.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Ma Boo