JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Do Me More

Author Topic: Yuri Diary II - FINAL CHAPTER + EPILOGUE [03.01.2016]  (Read 65053 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Sae carried Sayaka. Bridal style. :deco:

The little moments! :cathappy:

Luv! :heart: :heart: :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
“Thank you… Demo… Are you okay, Sayaka-chan?”

“I think I got a cut on my feet…”

They all looked at her foot… and yes, her left foot was bleeding.

“Sayaka!” Sae hurriedly went to Sayaka and checked on her injured foot.

“I think I stepped on a shell…”

“Let’s go back to the hotel and clean that wound… The others can prepare our lunch now…” Sae suggested. She assisted Sayaka while walking.

“Are you really okay? I’ll carry you if that hurts.”

“No, I’m fine… Besides, I’m heavy, you know…”

But Sae didn’t listen to what Sayaka was saying. She immediately carried Sayaka – bridal style. The injured girl blushed and she buried her face on Sae’s neck to hide her overflowing emotions.

“Hazukashii… demo… arigato gozaimasu.”

“Anything for my princess…” – Sae

i luv this ///▽/// especially this But Sae didn’t listen to what Sayaka was saying. She immediately carried Sayaka – bridal style.
o(≧ω≦)o o(≧ω≦)o o(≧ω≦)o o(≧ω≦)o  luv so much~~~~!!!!

sayaka definitely the strongest one in AKB48 group!!! sayaka and acchan group will not lose since acchan is the one who hate to lose~ do you watch the shukan AKB? there was a episode sayaka and mariko lead two team for competition for delicious foreign food. and acchan works very hard not just because the team leader is sayaka but she is really hate the feeling of lose, that episode is interesting and the making have saeyaka moments which I love very much~!!

and ray is dangerous! hontoni!

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
hello minna-san!

ame's back in the scene~~

i missed you guys!

:luvluv2:

@phoenix0i: Atsuko cannot leave Minami with Ray -- alone... Well... to avoid things from happening... because Minami's too nice to everyone~  :hee:

@Ruka Kikuchi: tehehe i'm glad you liked it senpai!  :luvluv1:

@luvsidney: I don't watch ShukanAKB but I really can feel Sayaka-chan's strong will and determination besides her physical strength.  :hehehe:

and here's an update~

sorry for the long wait.

:wigglypanda:

ENTRY #11

It was a long day for the girls. They had fun all day, playing games and taking pictures. The sun was about to set, the girls decided to watch the sunset together… so they gathered along the beach and sat facing the blue sea.

They were not the only people on the beach, though. There are other people who await the sunset too.

“Isn’t it romantic?” – Milky

“Yes, it is…” Haruna said as she held Mariko’s hand.

“What time is it now?” Sae asked Yuko.

“About 5:48PM… It’s near…” – Yuko

“Saechan is excited!” – Ayaka

Sae grinned. “Yeah, but Sayaka is more excited than I am!” She teased Sayaka.

The tsundere hit Sae on the head. “Baka Sae!”

“Minami, they’re so sweet!” Atsuko commented.

Once more, silence enveloped them as the sun began to set.

“Beautiful…” TakaMina exclaimed.

Yes, it was really beautiful… The sky turned blood-colored. It wasn’t a cloudy day so they really had a wonderfully vast view of the sky. Birds were flying adding beauty to the scenery. Surely, it was an afternoon that they can’t forget.

It wasn’t a long moment though until the sky slowly darkened…

“I have an idea, Yuuko…” Atsuko said.

“What is it, Acchan?”

“How about a lighting a bonfire tonight? I think that would be nice…” Atsuko suggested. Yuko smiled, showing off her dimples.

“Oh, that would be great! I’m sure we’ll all enjoy that…”

She called Sae and told her Atsuko’s idea which Sae immediately approved.

Meanwhile, they went back to their cottage first.

Ayaka went to her and Yuko’s room and she rummaged her bag – looking for something.

“Where did I put that?” She murmured as she brought out the contents of her bag.

She was startled when Yuko suddenly entered the room.

“Nee, what are you looking for, Umechan?” Yuko asked her.

“Oh, Yuuko… Have you seen my small pouch? It has my medicine kit inside…”

“Why? Are you not feeling well?”

“Uhm… No—not really… My head hurts a little.” Yuko frowned.

“No… don’t worry about me, Yuuko… I just need to drink my medicine and I’ll be fine…” Ayaka smiled at her to calm her down and made her feel relieved.

“I’ll help you…” And the two girls rummaged their bags.

“Here it is! It got mixed in my bag.” Yuko said, handing Ayaka the pouch.

“Thanks, Yuuko… Would you mind getting a glass of water for me?”

“Sure.”

Yuuko left the room. Ayaka poured out a handful of medicines in her hands and drank it before Yuko entered the room back again. She left one medicine in her hand.

“Here’s the water…” She handed her the glass filled with water.

Ayaka drank the pill and gulped an ample amount of water.

She thought, “I’m sorry, Yuuko… I cannot tell you everything.” and smiled at her girlfriend.

“Yuuko! The bonfire is ready!” Sae called out to her.

“Let’s go and join them outside!” Yuko said as she grabbed Ayaka’s waist and the two of them went out to the place where a bonfire is lit.

“Kirei na…”

The couples sat in a small circle around the fire… but there was someone missing.

“Where’s TakaMina?” – Yuuko

“She said she’ll just walk around— oh, there she is!” – Atsuko

“She’s with someone?” – Sayanee

They all looked at TakaMina who was walking towards them. Someone was clinging to her hand.

“Hello there, minna. I came across Ray-chan when I was roaming around the beach… I invited her to our little bonfire here… Do you mind, guys?”

“It’s fine… Please make yourself comfortable, Ray-chan.” Mariko politely said.

Atsuko was stoned. She was trying her best to control herself from frowning. Minami sat beside her, and on Minami’s side sat Ray.

“I haven’t introduced myself yet. Minna-san, my name is Ray. I’m Minami-senpai’s junior and the photojournalist of our school’s editorial staff. It’s nice to meet every one of you.” She smiled then politely bowed.

“Ray-chan is a really talented photojournalist… and she was really young, her talents should develop more in the years to come.”

“That’s because Minami-senpai was training me hard.”

“No, that’s not because of me… It was an inborn talent of Ray-chan.”

It was too much for Atsuko to handle… She was starting to lose her cool composure.

But gladly, Yuko noticed it and immediately pat on her back. Without saying anything, they understood what each was trying to say.

Atsuko smiled at Yuko. Then, she looked at Minami who was talking to Ray.

“I—I need to keep myself calm. She’s just a kid… and she’s Minami’s junior…” She thought to herself.

“Yeah, Ray-chan is like a little sister to me…” Minami exclaimed.

Atsuko’s eyes widened upon the realization that Minami noticed her jealousy. But at least, she was relieved. Minami held her hand… and it made Atsuko blush.

On the other hand, Ray’s smile disappeared when she saw Minami holding Atsuko’s hand.

“Senpai, is Atsuko-chan your… best friend?” She decided to ask Minami – just to make things clear.

“Yeah, she is my best friend…” Minami paused and smiled at Atsuko “And my lifetime partner.”

KYAAAAH~

Everyone was cheering Atsuko and Minami… but Ray wasn’t happy, though.

“You were together? Ooooh, I never thought that you weren’t straight, senpai.” Ray remarked – she was trying to act happy for the two when inside it really hurts her to know the truth that Minami’s heart belongs to Atsuko.

TBC...

thanks for reading!

:byebye:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
I miss this fic. Thank you for the update.

That's so true. Takamina is so nice to everyone.
She is also so sweet in this fic. Atsuko's lucky.
What's wrong with Umechan? Does she have a serious illness?
I hope she'll share it with Yuko.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
I think takamina aware ray's feeling....teshou? she stated her feeling to ray and stated her feeling to atsuko in front all

but ray is still dangerous very dangerous...

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Gonna edit this later since i'm still in class right now
nevermind
GAAAHH~! Minami's just so  sweeeeet :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart:
But Wait, WHAT  :(  :shocked  :shocked
It seems like Umechan's really sick, hope its nothing serious  :cry: :cry:
Since i can't  bear seeing Yuko suffering
   XD XD  :lol:
Anyhow, i'll kept waiting for the update   :shakeit:   :grin:  :bow:

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@phoenix0i: I'm sorry for the lengthy updates... we still do some clearance-signing at school... I'll even answer our take-home examination on Advanced EE Math and Thermodynamics...  :depressed: but after these I hope I can update weekly...  :on lol: or twice a week  :dizzy: yeah, Atsuko's lucky for having TakaMina... but that goes same with TakaMina -- lucky for having Atsuko.  :luvluv1:

@luvsidney: Nope, Takamina isn't aware of ray's feelings for her... but she knows that Atsuko's getting jealous of Ray.  :on lol:

@yuuchans: Oh, we'll see... what's wrong with Umechan. I can't bear seeing Umechan suffering, too.  :on lol: and here's the update  :shy1:

sorry for the wait, minna-sama~

here's an update!

:whistle:

enjoy! or not?

ENTRY #12

Minami nodded.

Meanwhile, Ray came upon a realization. “Don’t tell me… every one of you here… weren’t straight?”

“Yeah… Didn’t TakaMina tell you?” – Sae

“We haven’t talked about things like that at school. We mostly discuss school matters and other things regarding the organization…” – TakaMina

“Definitely… Senpai is truly dedicated to her work… That’s why it surprised me… to know that she has a girlfriend.”

Ray threw a quick glance at Atsuko.

“We’ve been together for three years, Ray-chan.” TakaMina said.

“Oh, that’s amazing.” Ray said as she faked a smile. She cannot take it anymore… It silently breaks her heart… For now, she will accept defeat!

She pretended to check her watch. “Ano… Minami-senpai, I’ll be going now… My mother will worry about me. Nice meeting all of you…” The young girl bowed and then, walked away while waving her hands. “Bye bye!”

She wanted to run. She knows she cannot control her tears anymore… and yes, they fell into her cheeks.

“Minami-senpai… is mine – only mine.” She murmured as she continued walking.

The clock stroke at ten o’clock… the girls decided to go back to their cottage. It was getting cold outside, too.

“Yuuko, I’m getting sleepy… I’ll sleep now…” – Ayaka

“Eh? But the party’s just starting…” Yuko pouted.

Ayaka pinched her cheek. “Yes, I know. But really, my head is hurting once in a while…”

“Mou kawaisou… Okay, but I’ll make sure you sleep comfortably first before I join the party with them.” – Yuko

“You don’t need to, Yuuko…”

“I know. But I wanted to.” Yuko smiled at her. It made Ayaka blush. “Come on, I’ll sing you a lullaby.”

“What? Ayaka isn’t a baby anymore.”

“But you are my baby!”

They went inside their room. Ayaka laid herself comfortably on the bed while Yuko was sitting at the edge of the bed, holding Ayaka’s hand.

“How can I sleep when you’re staring at me… and smiling like that?”

“You can… At least, when you dream of me… you’ll see my beautiful smile!” Yuko chuckled as she turned off the lights. The moon was shining brightly through the window, still giving the room some dim light.

“I love the feel of your hands… they’re so warm.” Ayaka said with her eyes closed. Yuuko was smiling, though. She wanted them to be like this forever – no problems, no worries… only enjoying feeling each other’s warmth and seeing each other’s smile.

She started humming a song…

“I want to hear your voice…” Ayaka requested, still with her eyes closed.

The sound of the lover’s laughter passed me by
My chest tightens

After the rain on the weekend afternoon
I, alone, walk in town
I want to be by your side…

I should have known this…
If I fell in love, the more I love,
The more pain I feel
It’s painful, I understand
I’m thinking only of you
Even when I can’t see you…

I know that I can’t wish you
To be with me all the time

I want to stop the voice of my heart
I can’t stop it
Even now it overflows – it’s painful…

I must have understood
That I couldn’t
Keep you all to myself
But now it’s an important feeling
The truth that only I could see
Believing, continuing to love…

I must have understood
That I couldn’t
Keep you all to myself
But now it’s an important feeling
The truth that only I could see
Believing, continuing to love…

When she felt Ayaka’s breathing was slightly slower, she let go of her hand…

“As much as I want to join them outside, I also wanted to be by your side and watch you sleeping… You really are so beautiful, Ayaka. I’m so lucky to be loved by you…” She murmured.

Knock.
Knock.

And the door opened, Sae was peering in.

“Yuuko…” She said in a soft voice.

“Shhhhh. Umechan’s asleep now. She wasn’t feeling so well, so I let her sleep.”

“But you’ll join us?” Sae asked.

Yuko hesitates at the door as she glanced once more at her sleeping girlfriend.

“Don’t worry she’ll be fine.” Sae smiled at her.

“Okay, but I’ll check out on her once in a while…” Yuko said as she closed the door.

“Yuuchan~”

“Oh, Nyan? Are you okay?”

“Yes, she is. She chugged down a glass of beer… and there she was, intoxicated.” – Milky

“She has a low alcohol-tolerance.” Mariko calmly said as she held her wife’s waist and sat Haruna beside her.

“Where’s Umechan?” – Sayaka

“She’s sleeping now… She’s not feeling well.” Sae explained.

“Oh, these past few weeks, she had been quite sickly…” Sayaka commented.

“Maybe because of stress… Even I sometimes feel that way.” - TakaMina

“I told her not to overwork herself… I think I should keep track of what she’s doing.” – Yuko

“Come on, let’s drink!” – Sayanee

“Cheers!”

Meanwhile…

Ayaka heard minimal voices of her friends. She wasn’t really asleep… She was just pretending to sleep a while ago.

She needs to drink one more of her maintenance medicine… It was the only that she can without Yuuko noticing.

She immediately drank the pill and sipped water… She just finished her agenda when she heard footsteps – someone’s approaching.

She quickly stuffed the pouch and the water bottle inside her bag, not noticing that she hadn’t fastened the zipper of the pouch. She also didn’t notice that something fell into the floor because she quickly laid herself back to bed again before the door swung open.

Yuko peered in, just checking out Ayaka… She still sees her girlfriend sleeping soundly – when in fact she wasn’t really asleep.

Yuko then closed the door again and went back to where the others were partying.

Ayaka let out a sigh when she heard the closing of the door. She then decided to go to a real sleep…

It was past 2AM when they finished their drinks. Everyone was drunk by that time, well except for Mariko and Yuko who managed to keep themselves quite sober.

Mariko carried Haruna to their room while the three more pairs slept on the blanket-covered floor, snuggled to their partners.

“Good night, Yuko. Good morning, rather.” Mariko said as she yawned.

“Sweet dreams.” – Yuko

She went back to their room. Her girlfriend was sleeping peacefully. She sat on the edge of the bed, just watching Ayaka’s sleeping face.

“What’s that?” She noticed something on the floor – a medicine bottle. She can’t read the bottle carefully because the lights were off and her vision was a bit blurry because of the alcohol. “But these don’t look like medicines for headache…”

She then saw Ayaka’s pouch, unfastened, she immediately got curious of its contents. She looked on its insides.

“But… these are too many medicines… What are these for?”

She felt something strange, a folded piece of paper.

Her curiosity was aroused, so she opened up the lamps… and read what’s written on the paper.

“What’s this? To be drank every night… all of those medicines?” She murmured as she flipped it to the other small piece of paper stapled at the back.

“A medical certificate…” She began reading it thoroughly. “Ayaka’s, I see… Issued five years ago… Oh, this was when she left the school because of her leg injury… Maybe these are medicines for that injury… But up until now… she’s still drinking it…”

She resumed reading. “Umeda Ayaka diagnosed of…”

Tears welled up on her eyes. Is this just a dream? She pinched herself… It hurts, so it isn’t a dream.

She thought to herself, “But why didn’t she tell me about this?” as she looked at her girlfriend.

“Umeda Ayaka… diagnosed of… leukemia.”

TBC...

forgive me, guys...

but I--I... just can't-- get over the song !

and it's my 100th post in this forum!

:on blackhole:

how's it, though?

any comments, or violent reactions?

anyways... thanks for reading!

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
(I meant to be studying for my graduation exam, but I can't help to take a peek once in a while to the thread)

:bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO OUR BABA??!!!

My dear heartoo~ *weeps at the corner of the room*

Offline yuuchans

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
OH GAHD, NOOO!! :OMG: :OMG: :frustrated: :frustrated: :mon headbang:  :on voodoo:  :scolding:

Just when i'm spazzing over their moments...  :luvluv2:  :luvluv2: :shy1:  :mon inluv:  :mon inluv:

They went inside their room. Ayaka laid herself comfortably on the bed while Yuko was sitting at the edge of the bed, holding Ayaka’s hand.

“How can I sleep when you’re staring at me… and smiling like that?”

“You can… At least, when you dream of me… you’ll see my beautiful smile!” Yuko chuckled as she turned off the lights. The moon was shining brightly through the window, still giving the room some dim light.

“I love the feel of your hands… they’re so warm.” Ayaka said with her eyes closed. Yuuko was smiling, though. She wanted them to be like this forever – no problems, no worries… only enjoying feeling each other’s warmth and seeing each other’s smile.

It have to be like this :err:  :cool2: :on shady:

“What’s that?” She noticed something on the floor – a medicine bottle. She can’t read the bottle carefully because the lights were off and her vision was a bit blurry because of the alcohol. “But these don’t look like medicines for headache…”

She then saw Ayaka’s pouch, unfastened, she immediately got curious of its contents. She looked on its insides.

“But… these are too many medicines… What are these for?”

She felt something strange, a folded piece of paper.

Her curiosity was aroused, so she opened up the lamps… and read what’s written on the paper.

“What’s this? To be drank every night… all of those medicines?” She murmured as she flipped it to the other small piece of paper stapled at the back.

“A medical certificate…” She began reading it thoroughly. “Ayaka’s, I see… Issued five years ago… Oh, this was when she left the school because of her leg injury… Maybe these are medicines for that injury… But up until now… she’s still drinking it…”

She resumed reading. “Umeda Ayaka diagnosed of…”

Tears welled up on her eyes. Is this just a dream? She pinched herself… It hurts, so it isn’t a dream.

She thought to herself, “But why didn’t she tell me about this?” as she looked at her girlfriend.

UH OH, now what's going on with my Atsumina :mon zoom: :mon zoom: :mon wtfmm: :mon angel:

“Oh, that’s amazing.” Ray said as she faked a smile. She cannot take it anymore… It silently breaks her heart… For now , she will accept defeat!

She pretended to check her watch. “Ano… Minami-senpai, I’ll be going now… My mother will worry about me. Nice meeting all of you…” The young girl bowed and then, walked away while waving her hands. “Bye bye!”

She wanted to run. She knows she cannot control her tears anymore… and yes, they fell into her cheeks.

“Minami-senpai… is mine – only mine.” She murmured as she continued walking.

GOD DANGIT, hope that Ray won't cause much problems for Atsumina.
even though, Minami's being the one dense as always.  XD XD :lol:
Oh come on, Atsuko you shouldn't let Ray got Takamina.  :on thumbb:  :mon zoom:

and here i thought you won't let Umechan suffering. :pleeease: :on cloudeye:
yeah i know school's starting too for me, after a week of holidays after exams, but i still can't  get enough of it.  :depressed:  :on lol:

Oh GOD, i senses much drama from now on.
Otherwise, hope that they'll be okay since its going to be hard from now on(?)   :bigdeal:
Thanks for the update ametakarano~   I'll patiently wait for the next one :on slopkiss: :on slopkiss:  :on slopkiss: :mon love: :on asmo:  :ptam-aww:

And yessh, long comment are loooooong XD :grin: :cathappy:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Good luck on your school work.

Atsumina is really a strong pair.
This is so sad. Yuko finding out that Umechan is sick.
Umechan having leukemia. Why?
I hope it isn't so grave.  :cry:

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
 :shocked Ume-chan...
I hope she will be on  :cry:

I love Atsumina couple  :heart:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
yabari... nante leukemia..?  my heart broken with yuko's heart

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Cometerz48: I--I'm really sorry for what I've do to our lovely baba...  :depressed:

@yuuchans: Forgive me!  :err: I don't really want my Ayaka to suffer demo... I did it.  :frustrated: I must be going crazy!  :kekeke: Anyways, thanks for the really long comment!  :nya:

@phoenix0i: Thank you.  :hee: Yeah, please forgive me for the twisted events here... and by the way, I hope you'll like this next update!  :on ksweat:

@Dianalrs: I hope so, too. Thanks for reading.  :hee:

@luvsidney: I--I'm sorry. I was heartbroken, too.  :on cloudeye:

here's an update, minna-sama!

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

ENTRY #13

It was a sleepless night for Yuko. She doesn’t know what to feel… but… she knows she cannot get angry at Ayaka… She can’t afford to get angry at the one she loves.

It was already past 5AM already, the sun was just about to rise… and there she was, embracing her.

“Uuuun~” Ayaka slowly opened her eyes – feeling up the warm arms and the body wrapped around her. “Yuuko…”

“Good morning, future wife…” Yuko said as she kissed Ayaka’s forehead. She tightened her embrace on her.

“Eh? What’s the matter, Yuuko?”

“Nothing… I—I just want to embrace you…”

“Okay…” Ayaka’s heartbeat was faster. She can’t seem to find the words to say. Yuko is acting too sweet. It makes her feel guilty for hiding up an important thing to her.

“Let’s stay like this for a while, can we?” Yuuko asked her. She nodded.

Yuuko thought, “I want us to stay like this forever… Umechan.”

Another day started for the girls, they’ll be leaving the beach now.

“I had fun!” – Haruna

“Obviously… Drunkard wife =___=” Mariko whispered.

And a bunch of laughter was heard.

“Oh, it seems that Yuuko here didn’t have much fun last night…” – Sae

She was unusually quiet. She just smiled at Sae’s remark. “I’m dead tired, baka.” She’s not even in the mood to crack up her corny jokes.

“Ooooh. That’s unusual!” – Atsuko

“I saw SayaMilky last night… giggling under their blankets!” – Sae

“Hehehe… We are just doing something~” Milky smirked.

“What are you two doing?!” – TakaMina

“Don’t be so malicious… We’re playing Jankenpon!” – Sayanee

“Oooh, I thought you were—“

Milky leaned closer to Sayanee and whispered. "Maybe we should’ve done something better…” Then, she smirked – seeing Sayanee blushing very red.

She needs to answer back; something came up on her mind. “Later… I’ll let you do that to me~”

Milky didn’t expect Sayanee to say something like that. It really made her blush – redder than how Sayanee blushed.

“Well… we really should enjoy this day… because, we still need to deal with helping your father.”

“I understand… Thank you, Saya~”

“Anything for you…”

“Eeeeh, SayaMilky here is having a moment of their own!” Sae teased. “Sayaka-chan!”

“Yes?” – Sayaka

Sae held her hand. “Let’s make some SaeYaka moments, too!”

“Baka. =___=” – Sayaka

“Come on… Don’t act so tsundere.” – Sae

“I’m not a tsundere.” – Sayaka

“Yes, you are.” – Sae

“No, I’m not.”

“You surely are.”

And yet, they’re making their own moment now!” – Atsuko

“I agree… Every one of us here really has different ways to express our feelings, ne?” – Haruna

“Definitely…” – Mariko

“Let’s get going, guys!”

The girls went on separate ways now.

Later that night…

Sayanee and Milky was at the bar and they’ve just finished their song number. They went down the stage and towards the backstage to pack up their things.

“I’ll sleep at your house tonight, ne?” – Milky

“Eh?”

“But you said… you’ll let me do that to you tonight!” Milky pouted.

“B—but that’s just a joke!”

“Jokes are half meant true…” She smirked at Sayanee. “Let’s go!”

“Guess I can’t do something about it. She won’t take ‘no’ for an answer! Sayanee… kawaisou.” She murmured to herself as she let out a sigh.

“You saying something?!”

“Nothing, ma’am!”

The pair rode Sayanee’s motorcycle as she drove to the small apartment unit she was currently occupying.

“Sorry for the messy room…” Sayanee said as she opened the door.

“It’s alright…” Milky said as she tidily piled up some books on Sayanee’s bookshelf.

“I’ll just prepare dinner…”

“I’ll help you!”

They proceeded to the kitchen. Milky opened the small refrigerator and examined its contents – fruits, a bottle of milk, half a dozen of eggs, cheese, and plenty of vegetables.

“Let’s eat some salad.”

“That’s my specialty dish, you know.” She winked at Milky.

Milky was taken aback by Sayanee’s suddenly sweet actions. She was the one who was usually like this, but today, Sayanee was. It was unusual, though. Sayanee was sweet – in a serious way.

She smiled at the thought that she still has more things to see in the near future.

Sayanee noticed Milky’s stare. Usually, she will ask Milky why she’s staring at her like that, but tonight, she just smiled at her.

Milky cannot resist Sayanee’s beautiful smile. She leaned closer and kissed Sayanee. Sayanee kissed her back. They were supposedly preparing dinner, but here they are – they ended up kissing each other.

Both of them felt the need to breathe, so they parted their lips for a while and stared deeply at each other’s eyes as they inhaled and exhaled.

It was so quiet that they imagined hearing their own heartbeats. Their hearts thumped in a fast rhythm – it’s like a new beat of music that makes their heart dance. They realized how much they love each other and losing each other was not imaginable.

“Can I kiss you… once more?” Sayanee shyly asked Milky.

“I’m waiting for you to do so.” Milky said, with a sweet smile.

The two kissed again.

Milky suddenly stopped. “Even though I really wanted to do this right now… Let’s eat dinner first – I’m hungry. It’s a long night after all… ne?” She smiled seductively. Sayanee nodded, drowning into Milky’s gaze.

TBC...

so, how's it, guys?

:on hobo:

i hope you enjoyed it.

:on gay:

thanks for reading!

:on drink:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
SAEYAKA!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Poor Yuko. I wish Umechan would be fine.
Every couple here has their moments.

Thank you for the update.
I love it. Really. Especially the SayaMilky moments.
Sayanee being sweet is a rare occurence even in reality.  :twothumbs

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
Umechan  :cry: :cry:
Hope she would be fine  :(
Thanks for the update  :twothumbs

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
“Eeeeh, SayaMilky here is having a moment of their own!” Sae teased. “Sayaka-chan!”

“Yes?” – Sayaka

Sae held her hand. “Let’s make some SaeYaka moments, too!”

“Baka. =___=” – Sayaka

“Come on… Don’t act so tsundere.” – Sae

“I’m not a tsundere.” – Sayaka

“Yes, you are.” – Sae

“No, I’m not.”

“You surely are.”

“And yet, they’re making their own moment now!” – Atsuko

what a such baka saeyaka moment XDDDDDD

heehee milky seduce sayanee~~~ hehehe~ what a long long night hum~

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Ruka Kikuchi: more saeyaka coming up!  :luvluv2:

@phoenix0i: yeah, milky is the more expressive one~~  :shy1:

@Eryx: i hope so, too... but i can't assure you... we'll see~  :ding: :shy2:

@luvsidney: ehehe... i find that cute and quite normal for saeyaka though~ here's more saeyaka!  :sweat: :wriggly:

here's an update minna-sama!

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

ENTRY #14

Sayaka slowly opened her eyes from a long night’s sleep, only to see her girlfriend staring at her. “W—what do you think are you doing?” She covered her face with the blankets, so that she can hide her red cheeks.

“Ohayo, Sayaka-chan~” Sae said as she poked Sayaka. “I’ve got something for you.”

“What is it?” Sayaka asked as she sat up on the bed.

“Here…” Sae went over the table and got the tray. “Your favorite…”

She handed Sayaka a cup of her favorite hot, cocoa and malt drink, Milo. “Gee, thanks…”

“I woke up earlier than usual… I knew you’ll wake up soon so I made that…” The girl was touched of her partner’s sweet efforts. She took a sip of the drink. “I’m afraid it won’t suit your taste…”

“No, it’s perfect. Thank you, Sae.”

“Well, when you finish that cup, you can join me for the breakfast at the dining room… We still have classes, remember?” Sae said as she left the room.

After drinking the Milo, Sayaka prepared herself in going to school. Then, she and her girl ate their breakfast.

“Are you ready?” – Sayaka

Sae nodded. They locked the door of the apartment they’re sharing and headed off to school.

They were silently walking when Sayaka grabbed Sae’s left hand…

She held it so lightly… “Is it okay?”

“You don’t need to ask that, Sayaka-chan.” Sae said as she sweetly smiled at Sayaka.

Sayaka, then, intertwined her fingers with Sae’s. “I—I’m sorry if… I don’t always make you feel how much I love you… demo… I really do… love you, Sae-chan.”

Sae was happy hearing those words from Sayaka. “I know… Don’t worry, I understand you… That’s the real you, so… I’ll whole-heartedly accept it…”

“I’m really lucky to have you…” – Sayaka

“Same as I…”

The lovers arrived at the university, still holding each other’s hand. Sae’s building was closer from the main gate so Sayaka walked her up to their lecture hall.

“I’ll be going now. See you later…” – Sayaka

“Okay, bye! I love you!” Sae said.

As she was about to enter the hall, Sayaka grabbed her wrist, stopping her. “Wait… I forgot to give you something!”

CHUU~

She gave Sae a peck on her lips.

O/////O

Then, Sayaka swiftly ran away while waving her hand at Sae. The genking was shocked of what Sayaka did, but it really made her smile.

She entered the hall and sat on a seat.

“What a sweet scene over there, Sae-chan.” It was Ayaka who sat beside Sae. Sae just smiled at Ayaka.

“Good morning, class!” Their professor soon started the lecture and they listened attentively.

“Umechan, can I borrow a—” Sae glanced at Umechan. “B—blood!”

“What?” – Ayaka

“Your nose is bleeding! Look!” Sae held up a mirror for Ayaka to see.

Ayaka immediately covered her nose with her handkerchief and went out of the lecture hall. Sae followed her.

It was not long when they arrived at the clinic. As soon as they entered, Ayaka fainted.

The doctor checked up Ayaka. She then browsed at her profile…

“Have she told you yet, Ms. Miyazawa?” The doctor asked Sae.

“What do you mean, doctor?”

“Ms. Umeda is diagnosed of leukemia… and she has been fighting over it for five years.”

“WHAT?!” She was really shocked of what the doctor said. The doctor nodded to confirm the information.

“I just want you to make sure that she drinks her medicines timely… and she doesn’t overwork herself. I’m surprised you haven’t known all the time…”

“O—okay.” Sae managed to control her emotions and waited up until Ayaka finally manages to bring her consciousness back.

They went out of the clinic…

Ayaka glanced at her watch. “Oh, the lecture was finished by now… Sae, I’m sorry for the inconvenience… Because of me, you missed our lessons.”

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Sae seriously said.

“What do you mean?” – Ayaka

Sae looked at her eyes directly. “So, you knew it already…” Ayaka let out a sigh.

“Umechan… why? Yuuko needs to know this!” – Sae

“No, please… Sae, don’t tell Yuko about this yet… I don’t want her to worry about me. Please, Saechan… I’ll tell her when the right time comes.”

“Okay… but for now, I’ll be the one to take care of you…”

“Please don’t tell Sayaka too.”

Sae nodded. “I’m wondering how you can be so relaxed about having leukemia…”

“At first, I was really afraid but… I’ve been with this for about five years now… So, I already accepted that if the time comes when I’ll die—

“No, you can’t die yet… We’ll find a way…”

“I’ll leave when my time comes…”

Meanwhile…

Minami was busy typing over some probable articles to appear on their school paper. A while ago, she held a meeting of all journalism staff. She really felt exhausted today.

“Ray-chan, can you take some pictures of the newly constructed engineering building of our school? We can add that up to our paper…”

“Sure, Minami-senpai… Just tell me and I’ll take those pictures!” Ray said cheerfully. Somehow, being with her senpai today made her really happy. Her senpai’s mind was cleared of Atsuko’s thoughts because of too much work to be done.

“Thank you…” Minami sighed as she stretched up her arms. Her cellphone suddenly rang. She picked it up and answered the call…

“Moshi moshi… Atsuko…”

Ray’s heart immediately got broken just hearing Minami say Atsuko’s name. When she was thinking that Minami’s mind was cleared of Atsuko’s thoughts, she’ll ended up listening to them talk over the phone. She still managed to keep a cool composure as she browsed over the pictures from her camera.

She even ran over the pictures on the beach last time…

“You’ll visit me here? No need… I can spend some time with you tomorrow after my classes… I’m sure of that. I miss you…”

Hearing Minami talk like that silently breaks Ray’s heart.

How can Minami not see her efforts? Is that how dense Minami is? She even followed them to the beach… She thought she and Minami can have some time together there but she ended up knowing about Minami and Atsuko’s long-time relationship…

But she knows she can’t give up… She’s sure that she really likes Minami!

“I love you, too… Always remember that… I’m sorry if I can’t see you always… but when I find time, we’ll have a date! Is that okay? I’m excited… Nee, Atsuko… I’ll end the call now; I still have lots of things to do here. Bye! I love you.”

Ray cannot take it anymore. She was afraid that Minami may read what her eyes express so she rested her head on the table… She was tired but it is also a technique to hide her eyes from Minami.

Minami notices Ray’s actions. She can’t help but to worry about Ray… “We have many things to do for the school paper; maybe Ray’s tired already…” That’s what she thought. She’s like a little sister for her.

“Nee, Ray-chan… Are you okay?” Ray was shocked hearing Minami’s voice. She needs to pretend that she’s fine, like what she has been doing for the past few days.

TBC...

that's it!

hope you enjoyed it... ^_^

until next time!

:luvluv1:

thanks for reading!

:luvluv2:

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
hi, author-san,  :nya:
i'm usually a silent reader but i really like this fic :luvluv1: so i'm gonna start commenting more
i really  love how u incorporate all the pairs and their little sweet moment :shy2: :wriggly:
and u really got me in to umeyuu  :ding: all the feels are  :on GJ: :on gay:
and my otp atsumina is still here :farofflook:
and takamina saying how she miss acchan put a smile on my sad face i got from ume-chan's  fainting and nose bleed :err:
but im really interested in what sae will do with this info, and what actions yuko will take cuz she found out :scared:
also how takamina will deal with the ray situation  :hehehe:
so thats it for now, thx for the update :stuffed: and plz update soon  :kneelbow:

Offline yuuchans

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Dammit  :cool2:
hadn't be able to  drop a comment last few days cuz school's just being.. ohh well...  :depressed:
Anyways~ :hee:
Glad to know more people will take care of Umechan, since she definetly needs more loves specially from Yuko  :mon fyeah: :hehehe:  :luvluv2:
and, YASS finally Sayaka show some loves to Sae after being quiet tsundere(?)  XD :twothumbs :lol:

(≧▽≦)づ♥  Atsumina~ hope they're going to be okay~
since as long as there's Ray, there'll be more  be problems ahead :dunno:

Well then, thanks for the update~ take your times :mon bye:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Do Me More